One-shot Mlb salt

By ILMHAV

This is my first book, but I will start aproaching MLB salt cause I love it. cover not mine. Also the Charate... More

1: Friends? You're joking!
2.Brother?!
Dont have any ideas
3.Um.... I am gay part1
Um... I am gay part 2
Um... I am gay part 3
4. FNAF X MLB, Gabriel...
5.Peace ,quiet and logic
Request 1: I shall take the liars life/ With a big karma knife
6. What do you mean you were hired?!
Anoucment
MLB X Empire SMP part 1
Idk what title to put for this one
Murder party
5k reads?!
:) Exposed
Traitor part 1
Traitor part 2
10K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLB X ESMP part 2

294 2 0
By ILMHAV

My idea :)

Marintette POV:

chat

???: Hello

Marinette: Hello madam. We just finnished school.

???: Of course, also you do not have to call me madam.You can call me Lizzy.

Marinette  Ok, also why is this contact familiar.

Lizzy:Acually you are riht, why do I see that we chatted before...

Marinette: Wait a minute. You are the person who asked for the costumes!

Lizzy:You are MDC?! I never thought a girl you're age is that talented, I see.
Lizzy:Also, where would you like to meet. 

Marinette: Of course. Btw, you forgot Jessie.

Lizzy: Ups... sorry. 

Marinette: Yea, also we can meet at the Effiel Tower.

Lizzy: Ok thank you. At 5PM?

Marinette: Sure, see you there Lizzy, goodbye.

Lizzy: Bye Marinette.

After I finnished chating with Lizzy, I told to Chloe about the meeting and we texted the rest to meet at the chosen location, after explaining to them what happened.

At 5PM (17:00 if you do not know what it means)

irl

Lizzy POV:

Me and Joel waited at the Effiel Tower for the girl. After I told to Joel about the girl he was shocked but also he just assumed that she was short.

flashback

(:0 first time flashback)

I just finnished texting. I never thought that a girl in highschool was so talented.

Lizzy: Hey Joel. Did you know that the girl I met at the school while trying to rescue Jessie is MDC?

Joel: You are joking, right? There is no way that is true. And if is true, then she has to be short. Beacuse being short is..

Lizzy: She is avrege hight and you just always say that beacuse you are short your self.

Joel: Lizzy! I told you we do not talk about that. And I am average height!

Lizzy: Yea right...

flashback end

While remembering I saw the girl there with her friends.

Lizzy: Hello everyone I am Lizzy and this is my short husband, Joel.

Joel: I AM NOT SHORT!!!

Lizzy: Yea right babe.

Marinette: Well I am Marinette, that is Chloe. Points to a girl with blonde hair. That is Kagami, *whisers* Chloe future girlfriend. Points to a blue haired girl with a sword. And that is Luka. Points to a only boy there.

Everyone siad hello.

Lizzy: Now straight to buisness. This might shock you a bit but acually me and Joel are not from this univers at all. We and some other are from a univers that is made out of block.. like in Minecraft. 

I just said that and everyone alredy had they're jaws dropped.

Lizzy: Anyways, there erveryone, yes everyone had an empire. The world we called it was named Empire SMP. And for those who were at the musical. We told you the whole story not including specific parts that we do not tlak about.

Marinette: Are you kidding me?! So all of that was some kind of you're own magic?! And there is also multivers... . Thank god I am not intrested in that.

Luka: What musical?

Lizzy: Me Joel and some of the other emporers made a musical on their backyard. Also we will be having an event in a few weeks.

Kagami: What will be the event about?

Lizzy: We will be there to mee to ask questions about our Characters, and at the begining we will have the musical again.

Chloe: Interesting.

Joel: Also me and Lizzy know that she is MDC. Also did you bring Jessie?

Marinette: Yes, here. She figured it out beacuse she asked us for the costumes. 

After that we all discused about out world and about random topics. This was a very nice experience. 

After a while, I accidently slipped an information that was not supposed to be told:

Lizzy: Also we had a daughter. Anyways, ,my kindom was made out quartz and...

The kids: YOU HAD A CHILD?!

Lizzy: I was not supposed to say that. Upsies.

Marinette: You know leaving her was nto a good idea.

Joel: Yea but she wa teleported in a difrent world before the empires we're distroyed.

Chloe: You are lucky that happened. 

Lzzy: Yea... anyway....

A week later

Marinette POV

Today I was called by my parents to talk to me. I wonder, what could they posibly tell me? How can be this very important. I got to my living room and I saw them with a serious expresion.

Marinette: Maman, Papa, what is going on?

Sabine: Me and you're dad decided that is finally time to tell you this.

Marinette: What is it?

Tom: ...Please understand that we still love you aqnd do not be angry at us.

Marinette: Oh comeon Papa, it ca nnot be that bad.

Sabine: Marinette... you are adopted.

Marinette: What... that can't be the truth, right? I has to be a joke... right?

Tom: I am sorry honey, but it is.

Marinette:...

Marinette: I wil need some time alone.

After that I went to my room and I thought about what they have told me. 

If I am adopted, then who is my real family? Why would they abandon me? Who are they? and these thought kept coming a lot.

3 hours later

After the time I spend in my room, I went to teh groupchat and delivered the news.

chat

Marinette: Guys, I have some pretty bad news... 

Chloe is online

Kagami is online

Luka is onlie

Chloe: What happened Marinette?

Luka: I hope it does not have anything with Lila, cause then I will sue her when I will be able to.

Kagami: Who did it? Who hurt you? I will use my sword on them.

 Marinette: Don't worry Kagami, is just that.... 

 Marinette: I just found out I am adopted...

...

multiple peplo typing...

All 3 of them:Whaaaaaaat!

Chloe: Are you kiding me, how are you adopted and who are you're real parents. You loook very similar to Sabine.

Marinette: Maybe beacuse my hair could be dyed. 

Luca: Oh nice, would you like to see you're real hair. I have some bottle of undyeing.

Marinette: Thanks Luka. Also now that I am thinking about it, didn't Lizzy said that she could talk to aquatic animals?

Chloe: What does that have to do with this? Like you can't talk to animals, right?

Marinette:...

Chloe: Right?

Marinette: Maybe I can do that too...

All 3: WHAT?! SINCE WHEN?!

Marinette: How do you think I knew the axolotls name... He told me... . And yes, that doe s sound crazy.

Kagami:: So you are saying that you're mom could be Lizzy.

Marinette: I mean, yea. And I do not think it ws my halucination. After all, you know what this world about.

Chloe: Magic creatures that give to peplo superpowers trought objects and a bad guy wich makes you a villan using buterflies that are black and bad emotions. So yea.

Kagami: In the same time, it might be a coincidence. This is not FNAF.

Luka: Wydm this is not FNAF.

Kagami: I took a peak about FNAF and I saw something shoking. ANYTHING that is similar or looks alike is not a coincidence.

Luka: ... I will not question any further. Anyway, maybe you should do a DNA test?

Marinette: And how will I convince them to give me their DNA? I cant just randomly said that "Oh, yea, I migth be you're daughter beacuse I am adopted and another similarity" . I need a plan. It needs to have a 100% rate of succes.

Chloe: I have an idea and I am alredy working on it.

Marinette: Alredy? What it is?

Chloe: I will use Joel's ego to get it. By just saying something about NApolen and maybe he has some incredible rare genes. 

Kagami: There is no way that will acually work-

Chloe: And he said to come to this place to give me a starnd of his hair for the test.

Kagami: ...

Marinette: That was too simple.

Luka: At least we got the sample. Also Mari, we need some hair of yours too.

Marinette: On it.

So I went in my room and took a pair of scissors and cut a part of my hair. Then I remmebered, where do we send it?

Marinette: Guys, where do we sent it?

Chloe: Do not worry, I know wher to send it, just come to the hotel give it to me and I will do the rest of the job. Also Idk how, but Joel got 2 more peplo to join and one of them happened to be Lizzy.

Marinette: How...? I mean, is this plot armor or am I imagining.

Kagami: Idk, but at least we got it.

After that I went to the hotel to give to Chloe the starnd of hair. After that I went to my house, wrokign on some other Clothes and then finnish my go to sleep. But of course, my sleep was stopped by again, Hawkmoth. This man does not let me sleep, at all. DOES HE EVEN CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THOSE JEWLS (please corect me here). So I transformed, and dealt with the akuma.

The next day

Chloe POV( bet you did not see this coming)

Yesterday, I sent the hair for the DNA test, and today should come the results. So I went to school, the school was boring and anoying, but at least when I got home, teh result we're here. I opened them, and... THEY WE'RE MACHING. WHAT THE H*LL?! LIZZY AND JOEL ARE MARINETTE REAL PARENTS.

So I called Marinette and told her the news. She was in shock.

Marinette: OH COME ON, IS MY LIFE BASED ON DRAMA OR WHAT?? How did this happened, AT least they are nice peplo. I need to tell first to my adopted parents and my biological parents. This will be very weird... and emberasing.

Chloe: I know Marinette. But you need to understand that this is what happened, also is useless to keep it secret.

Marinette: I know, I know, but like... is still a lot to procces, and I think I am still procesing about the part that I am adopted... .

Chloe: Marinette, I know that is hard to say it, so why don't I come and you can say it with me, or you cna get Luka with you. You are not alone in this.

Marinette POV:

After what Chloe told me, made me feel a lot more better about telling me. The tone was a serious one and I knew that I will have t odo at some point, so I will do it now.

Marinette: Thanks Chloe, I will tell my parents now. The adoptive ones first, then the real one.

Meanwhile at Lizzy's place

Lizzy POV

Today I am thinking about the incident a few weeks ago. Wait, how did MArinette understand Jessie, I was supposed to be the only one to understnad him. I thought to ask him what they talked about. I saw Jessie in his aquarium, and I went t otalk to him.

Lizzy: Hey Jessie, what did you talk with Marinette?

Marinette: Oh, well not too much, only about the empires. Also the idea that she might be your daughter when I saw that she could understand my language.

Lizzy: WHAT?! And you just told me that now! Wait... 

Then I thought if the day with the test that Joel asked us to give out hair for acually had a meaning. I need to ask some question to Gem, cause she wants to become a doctor.

Lizzy: Gem, what can you find about in these days with a starnd of hair?

Gem: That is an odly specific question but you can find stuff about liek genes, who is your family, what is your nationality...

Lizzy: What did you say?

Gem: What is your nationality?

Lizzy: No, the one before.

Gem: Who, is your family?

Lizzy:.. I think Joel gave to a freind a strand a hair and she will do a test t osee if me and Joel are her friends daughter....

Gem: Why would you think that?

Lizzy: She could understand Jessie...

Gem: That is pretty obvious that she is your daughter, so congratulation! You found her!

... In that moment a number of like a million thought cam in mind about this idea. Not that I am not ready, but is that this is still pretty shocking that I found my daughter and I was blind, the eviudence was pretty obvois.

So in that moment I pick up the phone and called Marinette.

Mainette: Hi Lizzy...

Lizzy: HI Marinette. I have a question, did Chloe asked some of Joels hair just to see if me and Joel are your parents?

Marinette: Yea... And they we're pozitive... .

Lizzy:... So this mean you are my daughter.

Marinette: Yes...

In that moment I started to cry. I finally found her! Thakn god that she is here. This is the best day of my life, withouth including my weeding day and the day Xornoth was gone.

Marinette: Lizzy, you good, have I made you sad.

Lizzy: No Mari, I am not sad. I am acually happy that I fianally found you.

That is when Joel entered the room.

Joel: Lizzy, what happened? Why are you crying?

That is when I explained everything to Joel. He was shocked and strated to cry too. This a blessing for us.

Marinette: You know that it will be weird for me to call you two mom and dad, right?

I wipped my tears off and told her:

Lizzy: Do not worry MArinette, you do not have to call us that. Also are you're parents aware of that?

Marinette: I was gonna tell them this right now.

Sabine: Acaully, we heard everything from the phone, and do not worry, we still love you.

Marinette: Thank maman, thanks papa. 

After that, we decided to have a day in family just the 3 of us to learn more about each other.

Today is new years eve. I am gonna post it now, and I don'y know if I should mkae a Lila expose. SO I am thinking for you all to chose it. I will give you guys time. If a lot of you chose yes, I will finish it on this chapter, if not. Then you all cna think about an ending. 

Anyways, Happy new yers, and Meryy Chrismass beacue I was abele to get you all today. I hope the best for every reader of mine. An I hope you all have a great night, and a very good year in 2024.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 374 11
This book is about a training exercise between Steve and Tony. They had split everyone into two teams that would compete in a game similar to hide an...
4.7K 87 15
A Tears of the Kingdom alternative universe where Link fell through time with Zelda.
13.2K 243 12
after Casita fell Mirabel ran away and Abuela didn't find her. that's literally where the story starts. then one day she decides to come back because...
8.9K 151 16
Everyone knows who Spiderman is but none knows who Peter Parker is, at least not anymore. what happens when they all remember? what happens when the...