Murder party

The class have been thinking to do a mistery murder party. So with the help of Sabrias dad, yo make sure the game does not take too far, they were able to make one. When I mean they I mean only Marinette and Chloe beacuse the others are lazy.  Warning: Crazy Lila AU

Lila POV:

I have and incredible idea to ruin Marinettes life even more! I will acaulyl kill one of us and then blame it on Marinette so she can go to jail! I know is kinda far bu I do not care!

When the party started I was asigned innocent, what a boring role. So I went to the kithcen and stole knife from there.

After a while, the I found a "dead" body and I screamed:

Lila: OH NO! Someone died!

Then, everyone came and started investigating. Meanwhile I wnet away and found my target. Rose. I started aproaching her and had a chat.

Lila: Hello Rose, how are you?

Rose: I am fine, I am acually having a lot of fun at this party!

Lila: Really? Same! I have an idea of who is the next victim?

Rose: Wait really? Who could it be?

Lila: You!

With that, I murdered Rose with the knife and then I ranned away from the scene. Now I just need to find somoene and then just stay with them for the rest of the game. And I jsut found the perfect person: Alya. This girl has been like a loyal puppy to me, she would belive me over anyone withouth hesitaton. 

Juleka: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

With this screaming we all went where it was heard and we saw Rose dead. 

Juleka: Who would do this to her! Wasn't this supposed to be a murder party, not a real murder case!

Lila: I am sorry Juleka for your loss.

Alya: Yea girl, and I think I alredy know the culprit.

The whole class - Alya: Who?

Alya: Marinette. Since she was such a bully, I am pretty sure she could get her revenge on Lila by killing Rose.

Roge: Do we have any acual proof for that?

Alya: I mean, yea. Lila was attaked several times by Marinette just beacuse of her fame.

Roger: Any fizical proof?

Alya: No... but we know that from Lila,

Roger: Withouth any acual proof we cna not say sure that is her, anyone else?

Nathaniel: I think it was Lila.

I wa shocked, how dare he acuses me! Also why would he do that, I am very sure thta I killed Rose withouth anyone around.

Roger: Why would yu think is her young man.

Nathaniel: Beacuse I saw her killing Rose right in front of me?

Roger: May I have the whole details about the incident.

Lila: Sir, I do not think that is true. I was with Alya the whole time.

Alya: Yea, exactly! There is no way she could harm to anyone. She is an angel!

Roger: Right now we need to hear his story before I will make a decision.

Nathaniel: Ok, I was drawing alone in a corner for the next comic book me and Mark are making, and then I hear some peplo talking. I peaked out and I saw Lila with Rose, and the next second, BAM! Lila killed rose with a knife and then stormed off. I then checked the body to make sure she was dead and there she was. Her body on the floor, cold with no hearbeat. After that I runned to Juleka to tell her about this. When I told her everything she could not belive it, so she checked right for herself. Then she screamed, and we know what happened from there. Juleka can back up me.

Roger: Is it true miss Couffaine?

Juleka: That is ture, he came runing and told me that Rose was dead. So I runned as fast after I heard that and when I saw the body, I screamed.

Roger: What do you have to sya in your defence?

I was pancking, I nerver thought there is acually someone saw what happened. So I came up with a quick lie.

Lila: That is not true. I also think is Martinette: She is soo jealous of me with everything I have.

Marinette: If you are so sure, then there is no problem to check the cameras.

Roger: Marinette is right, to make sure you say the truth, I will have to check the cameras.

Lila: What camera? I do not see any of them here.

Marinette: That camera.

Then Mari-traqsh pointed at the diraction of a camera that I have not seen. I am soo screwed! Why did I not check for witneses or any camera! I can't lie my way out of here! 

Alya: You do not have to check the camera! I know that is Mari-trash the killer!

Roger: We need to make sure that is the truth.

30 minutes later

Marinette POV

It looks like Lila was finally caught. After we went to check the camera we saw that Lila was the one who killed Rose. I am sorry for Juleka, Rose was maybe not nice to me but I know that she did not deserve death. Also after we found out, Lila was arested by Roger and she was going to the tribunal.

Chloe: I never thought this would happen. 

Marinette: I know, and I wasted so much material for all of these costumes for everyone.

After that Alya came to me and told me this:

Alya: How could you frame Lila for your horible crime! You even paid Nathaniel to say that! That is too low even for you!

Here, No one agreed to this situation. Everyone else was looking with an apologetic look. It looks like they finally figured it out. Then Juleka came to me and whispered to me:

Juleka: I am so sorry for not beliving you, I will not try to force you to accept my apology. I am sorry I was mean to you, I hope I can doo something to forgive you. Also I thought at some point that you and Luka would make a great couple.

After that, she ranned away , I think to apologize to Luka for her action.

Alya: Why did Juleka just whispered to you?

Marinette: Nothing important. Anyway Cesaire, no I did not blame Lila or give Nathaniel money. I was the whole time with Chloe. Ivan was also in the room when Juleka screamed.

Ivan: That is true, she was in the room with me investigating the body of Mylen. She could have not killed Lila.

Alya: What... . That is imposible! She used something to fool you!

Marinette: I am sorry, but Lila was the one who commited the Crime. Now, I will have to go now. Have a good day. Also I think is gmae over beacuse of this incident. 

With that, I left the mansion.

 Fianally, we have another chapter done. I hope  you enjoyed. I hope you have a good day or night.