Beautiful Alpha and His Shado...

By LiannQ

Title: 绝美Alpha与Beta影卫 Author:喵三省 Status: Completed Description: Gu Tingshen, the third son of the Gu family... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

11

660 13 2
By LiannQ

It was the first time that Li Heng met such a "shameless" person. Gu Tingshen almost made Li Heng laugh in anger.

If it were someone else who dared to make such a request to Mr. Li so casually, Li Heng would immediately tell that person to get as far away as possible, and also provide a one-stop service to ban Xue Zang.

But this person was Gu Tingshen, so Li Heng could only... hold his nose and endure it.

Then he began to think seriously about the specific feasibility of this matter.

Although the award of "Best Actor" sounds unattainable, in fact, there are dozens if not hundreds of various pheasant film festivals held every year at home and abroad, and various water emperors and water queens emerge in endlessly.

Even the five major domestic film festivals Li Heng mentioned just now have different statuses and influences in the Xia Kingdom film circle, and the selection criteria are even more diverse.

Due to various historical reasons, the top five domestic films are not recognized internationally, and most of them are enjoyed by the Xia Film Circle.

In comparison, the influence of the four major international film festivals is wider and deeper around the world.

At present, Xia Guo's well-deserved "Best Actor" and "Best Queen" are mostly actors who have won the Best Actor and Actor in the four major international awards.

However, judging from Gu Tingshen's intentions, it seems that he doesn't care whether Wei Ying is truly recognized, but cares more about the "Best Actor" award itself.

So, is it okay to rely directly on marketing to get Wei Ying a Water Emperor?

"Water Emperor? What is that?" Gu Tingshen asked him curiously.

"We just rely on marketing and hype to make him a star, and then we can buy him a Best Actor Award at any film festival." Li Heng shrugged, "But this kind of award will not be recognized by the audience and the film industry. You will even be laughed at by the crowd.”

After saying this, Li Heng frowned and looked at the eye shadow, "But most of these celebrities who rely on marketing are exquisite in appearance and have many facial powders."

"For Wei Ying, it will be difficult to take this path."

Li Heng: Yes, he is talking about Wei Yingchou!

After hearing what he meant, Gu Tingshen also looked at Ying Yi.

Although Gu Tingshen does not pay attention to the entertainment industry, in their circle, there are many young masters and ladies who run to become star actors on a whim. He has seen a few of Li Heng's little canaries, and they are indeed the best. One beauty.

Compared with them, Ying Yi's appearance does not have an advantage.

But in Gu Tingshen's opinion, Ying Yi is not really that ugly.

Although Ying Yi has dark skin, his facial features are not ugly, and he can even be called handsome.

It's just that Xia Guo has always been about "one white covering all ugliness", and in recent years, the aesthetic standard has been more neutral and delicate. It's hard to tell AO. Under this standard, Ying Yi is indeed not considered a "beauty".

In this case, "then we will not take the marketing route."

Although he is not familiar with the entertainment industry, Gu Tingshen knows the difference between "actor" and "star".

In fact, he couldn't imagine Ying Yi becoming a "star".

After all, Ying Yi was a former shadow guard, and he was already used to being low-key and dark. Even if it was for a mission, he was pushed into the public eye and stared at by countless pairs of eyes. Gu Tingshen felt very uncomfortable just thinking about it.

Gu Tingshen is not a harsh master. If he has a choice, he can still create a comfortable working environment for his subordinates.

Hearing this, Li Heng paused slightly.

If Gu Tingshen chooses the route of marketing Hunshui Emperor for Wei Ying, it means that he does not care how far Wei Ying can go in this circle in the future, and it also means that he does not attach much importance to Wei Ying.

But now...

After looking at Wei Ying with disgust for a while, Li Heng took a deep breath and said to Gu Ting as calmly as possible, "In other words, Wei Ying needs to take the path of strength."

Gu Ting nodded deeply.

Li Heng snorted lightly, "Then tell me, what does this kid know?"

He actually said this with a bit of anger, because Wei Ying was still a fool three days ago.

What else can a fool do except eat, drink, poop and sleep?

Who would have thought that when Gu Tingshen heard this, he actually lowered his head and started thinking about it.

After a long while, Li Heng finally heard Gu Tingshen's reply, "He has good boxing and kicking skills and good learning ability. He is also hard-working and does not complain."

These are still deleted.

As far as Gu Tingshen knew, Ying Yi was good at far more things than the above - such as assassinations, tracking, intelligence gathering, etc.

But these were obviously not in line with Xia Guo's current core mainstream values, and they were not something that a society governed by the rule of law could expressly describe, so Gu Tingshen simply ignored them.

Unexpectedly, he could really tell Wei Ying's merits. After a brief moment of astonishment, Li Heng looked at Gu Tingshen speechlessly.

That's all there is to it, but even if he were Gu Ting Shen Chui, he really couldn't believe it in terms of "kung fu".

Gu Tingshen was not in a hurry to persuade him, but instead asked Xiao Li, the deputy security captain, to come over and let him compete with Ying Yi.

When he was summoned by Gu Tingshen at first, Xiao Li didn't know why.

Xiao Li was stunned until he heard Gu Tingshen's request.

"First of all, sir, Mr. Wei Ying is still injured. This..." Aren't you making things difficult for me? !

As for Gu Tingshen's concern for Wei Ying, who in the whole Jingyuan doesn't know about it now?

If he accidentally injured Wei Ying today, he would have to pack up and run away tomorrow, right? !

Has he done anything recently to offend the funder's father? Why are you making things so difficult for him QAQ!

Hearing this, Gu Tingshen only glanced at Shadow Yi inquiringly.

Ying Yi thought it was nothing. The injuries he had received in the past were much more serious than now. These minor injuries on the head and body are nothing compared to before.

The only thing that worried him was that this body had not undergone any training, and Xiao Li was obviously a good practitioner, so he didn't know how well he could fight with Xiao Li.

Xiao Li is the deputy security captain here. He is the person responsible for protecting the owner now, and he was the person responsible for protecting the owner in the previous life.

No matter what, Ying Yi didn’t want to lose.

The aura on his body changed instantly. Yingyi hugged Gu Ting deeply, and then silently walked towards the spacious courtyard.

The few people present were all human beings, so naturally they all noticed the fierce aura on his body.

Although Xiao Li was a little surprised, he still followed Ying Yi and came to the courtyard with him.

Li Heng had also stood up at this time and came to the door with Gu Tingshen.

Just listen to Gu Tingshen say calmly, "Just click it."

Xiao Li immediately grinned and replied loudly: "Sir, don't worry, I am sensible and will not hurt Mr. Wei!"

When Gu Tingshen heard this, he couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips

The person he reminded was not Xiao Li.

But it was obvious that everyone present had misunderstood Gu Tingshen's words, including Li Heng and Ying Yi.

Li Heng knew Xiao Li's origins. Although he was more or less the instigator of this matter, he did not expect that Gu Tingshen would actually let the seemingly weak Wei Ying compete with Xiao Li.

However, he already disliked Wei Ying, so it would be good if Wei Ying could learn a lesson and know that Gu Tingshen is not that easy to climb.

So he just waited with interest to watch the show.

Ying Yi also misunderstood Gu Tingshen's words and thought that in Gu Tingshen's eyes, he was not as good as Xiao Li.

Although this made him a little uncomfortable, he had always been a cautious person and never blindly confident.

Since the master thought that Xiao Li was stronger than him, he naturally had to be more cautious and cautious. When he looked at Xiao Li, his eyes suddenly became more solemn than before.

When Xiao Li saw this, he gradually put away the smile on his face and carefully observed Mr. Wei Ying

Unlike Li Heng, Xiao Li had fought with live ammunition in a hail of bullets, had a lot of blood on his hands, and had met many people of all kinds, so he knew very well that the Wei Ying in front of him was not simple.

No matter how thin Wei Ying looked at the moment, Xiao Li still remembered the speed when Wei Ying burst into flames the day he first met him.

They moved quickly.

Since there were no weapons, the two of them competed purely in physical skills.

Although Li Heng often works out and has seen bodyguard training, he does not have much hands-on experience. Therefore, he only feels that the two people's movements are fast, full of strength, and the punches are very exciting. But more, he is watching Not coming out.

However, Wei Ying was actually able to fight evenly with Xiao Li, which far exceeded Li Heng's expectations.

Unlike Li Heng, Gu Tingshen could tell from the beginning that the two of them obviously had more than one hand on their hands, and they were obviously worried about hurting each other.

However, the reason why he called Xiao Li here was not to let him and Ying decide the outcome.

Therefore, it didn't take long for him to stop the two of them, and then looked at Li Heng.

Only then did he remember Li Heng, who had never believed in Wei Ying’s kung fu before:...

After coughing to cover up his embarrassment, Li Heng said seriously, "Since he knows kung fu, things will be much easier to handle."

In recent years, martial arts actors have almost disappeared among the younger generation in the Xia Kingdom film and television industry.

If Wei Ying takes this route, he might actually be able to make a name for himself.

Thinking of a large-scale IP that his company was preparing recently, Li Heng's heart moved and he suddenly asked Gu Tingshen, "Can he use a sword?"

Gu Ting nodded deeply.

Li Heng's eyes suddenly lit up, and when he looked at Wei Ying again, they were much more pleasing to the eye than before.

Although I don’t know why this guy who was a fool a few days ago suddenly knows kung fu and swords, and I don’t know why Gu Tingshen knows this, but who hasn’t revealed their little secret these days?

Who knows if this kid fell off a cliff and learned some peerless martial arts (Bu Shi) before he became stupid!

"If you really want him to join this circle, I'll have a project over there for him to try out after a while."

"However," his eyes turned disgusting again, Li Heng said sternly to Gu Tingshen, "Although my project uses all newcomers, there are still the most basic standards for the selection of participants."

Gu Tingshen smiled slightly and said, "Since you mentioned it specifically, it naturally means that he has the possibility of meeting the standard." 

Li Heng choked immediately. He hated smart people. However, considering Gu Tingshen's beauty, he could still... bear it!

 Gu Tingshen could tolerate it, but Wei Ying's words gave him no reason to make an exception. 

"First of all, his body shape is too thin, and there are a lot of scenes in my IP." 

Gu Tingshen said "hmm", "His physical condition does need to be improved." 

Li Heng was critical again, "His voice is not good either. My requirement for that film is simultaneous sound, all actors must record the sound on the spot, and their line skills must be passable." 

Gu Ting paused for a moment, "His vocal cords are underdeveloped and he needs to exercise for a period of time before he can speak normally." 

"Besides, he is illiterate and has to learn Mandarin from scratch. I will find someone to teach him." 

"When will your project start?" If he couldn't catch up, Gu Tingshen wouldn't force it. Although he disliked Wei Ying's inability to do anything, these Li Hengs had already been mentally prepared. He didn't mention that project just to embarrass Wei Ying. 

"The film is still in preparation, and it will take at least half a year before it is released."

 Therefore, if Wei Ying really puts in the effort to study and exercise during this period, it is not impossible that he will be able to start the movie in time. "That film is still in the casting stage, and almost all of them are amateurs, and they all need to learn from scratch."

 "When the candidates are all selected, I will focus on training them for a period of time, and then Wei Ying will be with them." 

"But before that, he must reach the standard of an 'ordinary amateur'." 

Gu Tingshen said "hmm" and said, "Later, you can make a list for me of what an 'ordinary amateur' needs to learn. I will find someone to teach him later." 

When Li Heng heard this, he suddenly felt a little sour in his heart - he didn't raise his son with such care, right? Who is this Wei Ying Gu Tingshen?

 However, if we look at Wei Ying from a businessman's perspective, this man's skills alone are worth his investment. "Movies are different from TV series. The requirements for actors are both high and low." 

He told Gu Tingshen, "In fact, in the film industry, there are cases where amateurs win international awards for their first movie, but most of them are for their true colors."

 It requires a good script, a good director, a good team, and even a film that does not have too strong competitors when it is exhibited, which means good luck. The right time, right place and right people are indispensable. It is a great fortune that may not happen once in decades.

 "On the big screen, everything about actors will be magnified to the extreme, so their performance must be 'real'."

 “The reason why many directors choose amateurs to star is because of the ‘authenticity’ of amateurs.”

 "But if an amateur wins a prize, it is a small probability event."

 "For most actors, they still have to rely on their solid acting skills to gain recognition from the audience."

 Even more so if you win an award. Oh, and the pheasant prize doesn’t count. 

"So, if you want Wei Ying to win the 'Best Actor' award based on his strength, he still has a lot to learn." 

Li Heng's words were sincere, and Gu Tingshen certainly understood what he meant. Li Heng was asking him if he really wanted Ying Yi to take the powerful route.

 If so, both he and Ying Yi may need to invest huge costs. But since he doesn't want Yingyi to take the marketing route, and it's a small chance for an amateur to win an award, then taking the powerful route seems to be the only option. 

Now that he has decided to seriously play this game of becoming an actor, it is not surprising that he will spend some time and energy on it. Therefore, he just nodded to Li Heng and said, "Whatever needs to be done is up to you." 

Especially money. When he played "Dayan" before, he spent a lot of money in it.

Nowadays, if you play real-person training, you are naturally prepared to earn more gold.

Unfortunately, what he lacks most at the moment is money.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
24.8K 1.8K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...