Indomitable - Five Hargreeves...

De sailor_moon10

"I didn't think I would lose you twice..." All (Y/N) was trying to do was get home safely with her family aft... Mais

1.0 - The End Of Something
1.1 - Meet the Family
1.2 - Back to Work
1.3 - World's Biggest Ball of Twine
1.4 - Not Part of the Plan
1.5 - Pocket Full Of Lightning
1.6 - Kugelblitz
1.7 - Marigold
1.9 - Brainstorm
1.10 - Wedding at the End of the World*
1.11 - Seven Bells
1.12 - Oblivion
1.13 The End Of Everything

1.8 - Auf Wiedersehen

302 7 1
De sailor_moon10

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

We all continued to talk about the plan and slowly made our way to the basement where the Kugelblitz was. As we got closer to the bottom of the basement, my head started pounding again. Both Benny and Five noticed and grabbed onto me. Benny suggested I stay in the living room, but I wanted to be with everyone.

"Why is the Kugelblitz hurting you?" Five asked me with visible concern on his face. I look up at him as best as I can to reply, "That thing makes my telekinesis all wonky and weird. I can't function with it being near. The pulses make it worse."

I continued to make my way down the basement with Five by my side holding onto me by my waist.

"All of us are irrelevant. This thing's gonna take the whole damn universe. What is it made of?" Five told everyone.

"Micro black holes collapsing at increasingly short intervals," I told him. I decided to study more about it after I found out we had one in our basement. Five looked at me questioningly, "Why aren't we getting sucked inside?"

Sloane answered him for me, "We don't know. You shouldn't exist here, and neither should this."

I could practically hear Five's thoughts in his head. "An impossibility for an impossibility. The universe is a sucker for balance."

"Grace has been tracking the waves. The next one is due in three hours." Fei reminded everyone of the next pulse. 

"All right, so what do we do?"

"We trap it," I told everyone the plan.

"Dyson sphere?"

"Yeah."

Five looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Confinement factor?"

Huh. He wants to test me on what I know. 

I scoffed and replied, "0.98 at peak energy flux."

He continued to question me, "Tensile strength?"

"UTS ceiling of 10,000 gigapascals."

I heard Lila question from the other side of the room, "Should I be finding this hot?"

"No!" Both Luther and Diego protest her statement.

"What do you think, Five?" Allison finally said something from her corner. 

He thought for a second before replying, "Could work. Or we could all die horribly. I'm in."

Ben retorted, "First of all, get your hand off my sister. Second of all, you're not the one we need." I widened my eyes at Ben to tell him to stop. This is so embarrassing. If anything, Five held onto my waist even more.

Fei explained to everyone, "For this to work, we need Sloane, Lila, (Y/N), Christopher, and--"

"Viktor. Of course." Allison walked away in anger.

Well, that was fun.

I couldn't have gotten out of that basement any faster.

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...⋙

3 hours later, it was time to get rid of the Kugelblitz. Everyone gathered in the basement again. 

Five kissed me on the head for good luck.

"Okay, how do we start?"

"Have you ever moved a nest of bees?"

"No, because that's weird."

Sloane, Lila, Chris, Viktor, and I all gathered around the Kugelblitz and got ready. "You can't just pick it up. You have to keep the nest calm while you build a box around it," Sloane started to explain.

"and then you trap it." I grunted out the rest of the explanation. My head felt like it was going to explode but I needed to do this.

Chris told us he was ready and Sloane started the process by rising up in the air to get a good angle of the Kugelblitz. "One of those black holes inside is vibrating at a different rate," Fei explained.

"I can feel them."

"Good. Whatever happens, don't let them speed up or change, or everything will blow."

"Don't shake the bees. Got it." Viktor began to use his ability on the Kugelblitz. It created a blue cover over it and it looked pretty badass. Lila then mimicked Viktor's ability and did the same thing he was doing. That's when I came in. I used my telekinesis to support both Viktor and Lila so they come on strong.

All of a sudden, I hear Mom rambling about God.

Damn it, I can't lose focus.

"Hey! Someone get her out of here!" I yelled out in pain. Please don't fail. The Kugelblitz got smaller and smaller until Chris just completely captured it inside of him. We all let go and started panting. That was very much tiring. Five jumped from behind me and looked over my shoulder at Chris. "Did it work?"

"Next Kugelwave in three, two, one."

I slowly backed up into Five and he grabbed my waist again just like he did earlier. 

Instead of a pulse, Chris farted. "Oops." He said apologetically.

Well.

Sloane gasped and looked around. "Shit, let's party!"

Steve walks warily down the street...♫

With a brim pulled way down low...♫

I hung my arm around Five's shoulder and chugged a whole bottle of champagne.

Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet...♫

I kissed Five's cheek and started to dance alongside my brother.

Machine guns ready to go...♫

Are you ready? Hey, are you ready for this?...♫

Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?...♫

Lila grabbed my arms and we started dancing together happily. Both Diego and Five looked very shocked to see us getting along. Jeez, what happened in their universe?

Out of the doorway, the bullets rip...♫

To the sound of the beat...♫

Yeah...♫

Another one bites the dust...♫

I get on Benny's back with two champagne bottles in my hand and I'm refilling everyone's cups even if they are already full.

Another one bites the dust...♫

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...⋙

It was the end of the night and everyone was doing their own thing. It was just Fei, Chris, Benny, and I sitting in front of the fireplace enjoying each other's company and having champagne. "I'm glad we made peace. It all worked out." Ben filled up Fei's glass.

"Yeah. But we're definitely killing them in the morning, right?" Fei smirked at Benny and I thinking we were all on the same page.

I choked on my drink a little bit. "Wait what?"

Chris called dibs on Diego and he chuckled menacingly. I looked at Ben for help and he already knew because he answered our sister, "No one is killing anyone."

"Why not? We followed your plan, merged the families, and saved the world. We don't need them anymore." Fei got a little frustrated and furrowed her eyebrows.

Ben looked at Fei seriously, "I'm not done yet."

"Done what?"

"That's between me and Dad."

This is the first time I've heard of this. "Wait Benny, you made a deal with Dad?" I stood up in surprise.

He put down his glass of champagne and smirked at me, "Maybe." That response made Fei get up from her spot as well and say, "I'm done."

"Fei?"

"Sit down."

"No. We don't recognize your authority anymore. You're a terrible leader with no loyalty to anyone but (Y/N)."

"You don't speak for Christopher."

Unfortunately, he agreed with Fei on this one. Ben got up from his chair as well, so now we are all standing up. "Really, dude? I'm Number One. You'll do as I say when I say it." Benny scoffed at his remaining brother.

Fei laughed at Benny before she replied, "Not anymore. Here's to a new life without this dickhead."

She then reached to clink her glass on Chris. 

Oh no.

"Fei don't!" I yelled in shock but I was too late. Chris started to spin and get out of control. "Chris! Are you okay?" I was almost too scared to ask him. Fei got closer to Chris but Ben grabbed me and slowly backed away from him.

Stupidly, Fei got closer to Chris and he exploded instantly to her touch. I was thrown back with Benny but he caught my fall. A pulse was sent out after the Kugelblitz was released again, killing both my sister and brother.

"Wait, (Y/N)!" I heard Five jump to my side as he grabbed both me and Benny, before jumping to Hotel Obsidian.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18K 326 16
[SEASON 3 COMPLETED] She meets a boy, He meets a girl, Who is scared and tired, Caught in an emotional swirl. They find secrets, They find love, But...
59.1K 937 19
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 "And isn't it just so pretty to think. All along there was some, Invisible string...
120K 2.6K 14
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ season 3 updating chapter by episode for example: ep 1 is chap 1 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ╍╍╍╍...
3.1K 34 14
Y/n and her family finally arrive back to 2019 only to find out they've been replaced by the sparrows except for Ben. He is alive, but different, but...