๐€ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

Av voidsterekx

WARNING: Mature language and explicit content. "I've been waiting for the longest time for this moment, I wo... Mer

The start
Him
Failure
Femme Fatale
Confusion
Proof
Surprises
Responsibilities
Past
Mask
Selling my soul
Thief
Promises
Force
Taste
Change of plans
Team

Mistake

262 6 2
Av voidsterekx

In the middle of the night
I'm wide awake, I crave your taste

ARYA MARTINEZ

My mind is flashing, we could've been killed. The only thing that stopped us from being killed was pure luck.

I am ashamed of myself. I could have been less stupid, and now Elijah is hurt because of me.

Elijah sits at the corner of the bed gripping his right shoulder with his hand grunting in pain. His white dress shirt full of blood, his eyes fixed on the wound. His hair is disheveled, from all the action that went on just some minutes ago. I watch from a safe distance but the good in me decides to help him.

I slowly walk up to him, even though he is in a vulnerable position it feels like I am the one that really is.

My walk steps are short and it's becoming harder to breathe. Adrenaline still pulsing in my veins. I go to get a first aid kit from my traveling bag.

I walk in his direction when I reach him he stares at me, revealing no emotion. I kneel on the ground. My body between his thighs. What hides underneath his black slacks?

He stares at me as I undo the buttons of his shirt. revealing not only his bullet wound but also the inked chest he has. He helps me by fully removing his shirt. I can't help but take a glance at the delicious abs he has. Trailing down further into a marked v line that trails to a place I rather not think about.  Leaving him only in his belt and pants. His chest rises and falls, but he doesn't stop looking at me. His torso tenses.

His eyes so cold, his face would belong to a greek god, his title as don only giving him an edge that he carries with confidence.

He removes the hand from the wound allowing me to step in and help.

The air in the room seemed to thicken as I gazed at Elijah, lying there with a bullet lodged in his chest. The atmosphere crackled with tension, a palpable weight that hung in the air. As if the room itself was holding its breath.

With careful hands, I reached for the medical kit, fingers tracing over the cold metal instruments.

Elijah's face betrayed the pain he was bravely trying to conceal. His jaw clenched. I could sense the silent plea in his eyes as they locked onto mine. The gravity of the situation settled heavily on my shoulders.

The tension in the room mounted as I prepared to extract the bullet. The sterile scent of antiseptic filled the air as I swabbed the area around the wound. My movements were deliberate, each action calculated to minimize any additional discomfort.

The extractor tool felt cold against my fingertips as I carefully positioned it, my focus narrowing to the task at hand. The room fell into a heavy silence, broken only by the soft sound of our breaths.

With a steady hand, I began the delicate process of removing the bullet. The extraction felt like an eternity, every second stretching as if time itself had slowed.

Finally, the bullet emerged. Elijah's shoudlers thaty once were tensed where now untensing.

Cleaning the hole wound and wrapping it up I wanted the process to be over. Everytime my skin touched his skin I felt an alectric shock traveling all over my body.

"All done." I state. failing miserably at making the tension disappear.

Before I can remove myself from the scene, right as I am about to turn aroun, Elijah grips my wrist. Making me stare back at  him. His eyes darkening and betraying lust behind them.

We both don't move, being scared at what can happens next. We both feel the tension that can be cut with a butter knife.

"Fuck it"

In one swift motion Elijah pulls me into him. Making me straddle him.

"Your wound" I attempt.

"Fuck my wound" He grasps the back  of my hair with his hands and pulls me into a kiss.

He kisses me like he was starving. As if the intensity of the kiss would subside the pain he felt at that moment. And I returned the kiss with the same passion.

He bites my lip with a force I am sure broke into it. I instinctively opened my mouth, granting him entrance to it. He pushes his tongue in leading the kiss. I try to take control but he doesnt allow me. Only janking my hair harder when I try.

I get surprised when I feel his growing erection under me. Making me wetter than I already was. Bad day to wear a dress that was almost all the way up now.

Elijah stops kissing me. "You are ruining my pants with your wetness, at least mask it a little."

"I am not wet." He snorts at my remark. His grip on my hair leaves me. He moves my thong to the side and pushes a finger inside of me.

"Then why go did it enter so easily?" He taunts me leaving the finger right where it is. I try to wigle under not knowing if I wanted removed or if I want more. But the friction I am causing makes another moan leave.

"What a whore." Is all I hear before I feel a second finger entering me.

"Remove your dress." I don't, he wont boss me around. Instead I look at him defiantly.

He completely surprises me when he slaps me. I donlt know if I am more surprised by his action or by the fact that the slap sent an instant pulse to my wetness.

"I said remove it." I do, afraid that he will slap me again and that I would keep on liking it. With no way of hiding it. I throw my dress to the floor.

With his free hand he undoes my bra in only one move making it fall to the ground.  My breast freeing from the bra. I get self conscious from the action. They are small but they are definitely there. Elijah doesn't comment on them.

"Bellissima" Is all he says before pulling my right nipple into his mouth. Sucking on it before he bites down pullign it carefully. Sending pain quickly followed by pleasure. Only making myself wetter.

He finally moves his fingers inside of me, fingering me.

His mouth leaves my breast and instead grabs my neck forcing me to look at him. His fingers starts moving in an upper motion that starts hitting a spot that has me looking stars. Leading me closer and closer to my orgasm.

"Look at me when I have my fingers buried inside you." His hold on my neck thightens leaving me gasping for air. He pulls his fingers in and out never breaking eye contact with me. Right as my orgasm is about to consume me he stops.

I accidentally let out a whine.

"Beg for it and I will let you cum."  I stare at him, two can play this game.

Instead of doing what he said I kneel to the ground again. He looks at me curious.

Slowly I start to undo his belt, making sure I do it as slow as possible.  He doesn't stop me. His eyes darkening. After undoing his belt I begin to undo his pants. Moving then out of the way, he shifts in his seat a little helping me fully remove them. Leaving him only in his boxer briefs, his erection begging to come out.

I palm it, and hear a small grunt coming from him.

I remove my hand he lets out a breath he was holding. I trail my fingers along his abs, his abdomen strong as a rock, he tenses at my touch, looking at me intently. I make at stop at his v line, stealing a look at the faint line of hair that lead down to his erection. I follow it with my hands. Finally pulling down his boxers.

His erectiong springs out, revealing his huge thick member, already dripping with precum. I can't resist the urge and lick it. He moans at my act. Being surprised that Elijah is this vocal.

He quickly janks my face and leads me back to his mouth. Stealing another kiss from me.

""I've been waiting for the longest time for this moment, I won't let you take control like that." He rasps. He flips me over so my stomach is now touching the covers of the bed.

Elijah's hands leave a trail on my thigh, pulling my thong and ripping them off, giving him all there is to see.

"What a little slut, were you thinking of me when you put it on?" He caresses my inner thigh. "Were you hoping I would be the one undressing you at this moment?"

He takes both of my hands and grabs them behind my back, not allowing me to move them. His body presses against mine, I can feel his breath on my ear. He bites it sending another wave of pleasure. "God you are dripping, let me just help you out there."

My hands get free since he removes himself for me, but not for long. He slaps my ass before flipping me over again.

He separates my thighs and his mouth is quickly on my wetness, licking my clit carefully going agonizing slowly. He enters two fingers inside of me while he keeps licking me, making the process more agonizing. Accidentally letting a moan out.

"Ask me to fuck you Martinez." He teases moving his finger in and out slowly, never letting me reach my high. I reach for his hair in an attempt to make him keep licking me. He stops.

"Elijah please." He grunts as soon as I say his name and the touch on me stops.

"Are you on the pill?" I can only nod.

Elijah takes both of my hands with his injured arm and places them on top of my head. He begins to position himself on my entrance. Teasing me, moaning every time the tip filled with precum touches me. His arm gives up which makes me stumble and fully enters me.

Pain surges through my full body but it is masked by Elijah's grunts that he is trying to mask. His whole body tensing.

"Careful De Luca." I hiss at him.

"Can take hits and stabs but you can't take my dick?" Even after he gains the gives me time to accommodate to his size. Moving carefully, soon enough the only thing I can feel is pleasure and wiggle wanting to chase that friction.

"You're gonna take it the way I tell you to take it." Soon enough he slams back into me with a force enough to break me, hitting a spot that if it keeps getting hit I won't last longer. He thrusts inside again. "This is for killing my men."

Thrust

"This is for the scar on my eyebrow."

Thrust

"This is for saving you today." The growl in his voice throwing me over the edge.

"Look at me when I fuck you Arya." He presses his mouth to my ear.

"I hate you." Is all I struggle to say.

"I don't think you are hating me right now." He continues to trust inside of me, I can see his arm is beginning to bleed again but I can't care right now.

"Touch yourself Arya." I am to horny to care so I do as he says. I begin touching my clit, only bringing me closer to the edge. His grunting and my moans masking each other.

"Faster!" He surprisingly does as I say hitting my spot faster each time, my movements also going faster and faster. Each moment my climax approaching more and more. I clench around Elijah and with three more trusts I finally reach my high.

Soon after Elijah finishes on my stomach.

For a moment we only stare at each other gaining composure after our highs.

"This was a mistake." We both say at the same time.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

2.1M 55.2K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
521K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
1.2M 41.3K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...
627K 14.7K 30
Valentina Devlin, known to be difficult and an insanely hard-to-get. From day one, she's only had two things on her mind. Getting recognition from he...