✓ Rebirth Seventy, Pretty Int...

By prince05026

Author: Toothless Rabbit Link; https://shubaowb.com/novel/267183.html Xia Qingqing was designed by a scumbag... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151- 160
161-170
171-180
191-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-End

181-190

546 8 5
By prince05026

☆ 181. Chapter 185: Escape

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 185: Running away

She was bent on catching that woman and seeing what kind of man she was, who came to seduce her. She had to scratch her face.

Camellia got up and got out of bed with her back to them, dressed, and got out of bed.

Yu Cuiping saw that she wanted to run, and wanted to rush over but was stopped by Ma Kui, and shamelessly asked her not to get excited.

Yu Cuiping's eyes were red, and Ma Kui's protection of the woman made her lose her mind with jealousy.

If she doesn't catch that woman today, she won't be able to get rid of this breath in her heart.

She looked at Ma Kui viciously, "Get out of the way, if she runs away today." I'm going to discredit you and leave you with nothing. I'll shake you out all the bad things you did to your wife, and you'll just wait to be shot."

Ma Kui looked at her viciously, "You dare." If you dare to go out and destroy me. I'll take your brother with me.

"Whatever you want, I can't take care of myself now, I can still take care of him? If you have a kind of today, let her go, and you see if I will ruin you tomorrow. Yu Cuiping's gritted teeth and her face was deformed.

The two of them glared at each other, eager to eat each other alive.

Camellia originally wanted to run, but stopped when she said this.

If Yu Cuiping really goes to Ma Kui's unit to report Ma Kui tomorrow, he will really be finished.

Sooner or later, she will also be exposed.

She drank and messed up sex tonight, that's why this happened. If she had been as sober as she is now, she would never have done something like today.

She pulled her hair back and turned around. Raised his head and looked at Yu Cuiping.

Yu Cuiping and Ma Kui were still glaring at each other and intimidating. Didn't see the camellia that turned around.

Camellia could only break the deadlock, looking at Yu Cuiping and calling Mom.

The familiar voice made Yu Cuiping look at the woman beside the bed, her face suddenly turned pale, and she couldn't believe what she saw.

Her daughter slept with her man. Her own daughter pried her corner. How is this possible?

She trembled and pointed at the camellia, and her disappointed words were out of strength, "How could it be you?"

Camellia didn't dare to look at Yu Cuiping, her gaze was like a sword frantically slamming her.

Ma Kui knew that it was all his own fault, "Cuiping, it's all my fault, don't blame Camellia." I met Camellia on the way after work, and I was in a bad mood, so I went to the restaurant with her for dinner. We all drank a little bit and ended up like that..., it's all my fault.

Yu Cuiping sneered, "Ma Kui, you are so fucking inhuman, you actually attacked my daughter, are you still human?" You're a beast. I'm going to sue you, you ruined my daughter's reputation, and I won't let you go.

Ma Kui was so nervous that he regretted it to death at this time. Why do you have to drink? If it hadn't been for the alcohol, it wouldn't have happened. It won't be out of control now.

Ma Kui took all the responsibility on himself, and his mother would definitely not give up.

She stood up and said, "Mom, don't blame Uncle Ma, although I drank too much, I was still sober." If I didn't want to, he wouldn't have succeeded. Mom, I'm sorry for you, I'm in love with him. If you want to blame me, blame me.

Yu Cuiping listened to Camellia's words and sat on the ground with weak legs. Looking at her in disbelief, tears flowed down her face, "You... You know what you're talking about?

Now that she has admitted it, she will make it clear to her mother.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I know we shouldn't be like this, I'll cut ties with him, and you can forgive Maqui. In the future, if I move out by myself, you will be without me as a girl.

Yu Cuiping slapped herself hard, "Why did I bring you here." Your grandmother says you're a white-eyed wolf. I don't believe it yet. You didn't come home, I thought something had happened to you, and I was worried about you. Is that how you came to me? Now I really regret it, how can you have the face to say that you like your fucking man.

"I can't help it, I don't want to do this, but it's happened, what can I do?"

Yu Cuiping got up from the ground angrily, pointed at her and said, "From now on, let's break off the relationship." You me off.

"It's already dark, where are you letting her go so late?" It's happened, and I know it's wrong. If you forgive me, we'll go on. If you don't forgive me for trying to kill me, then you can leave now. "Maqui said.

Camellia and Ma Kui's betrayal of her made Yu Cuiping's spirit collapse. How can he still reconcile with Ma Kui? How do two people still sleep in the same bed?

She looked at the two people in front of her hatefully, "Camellia, you're waiting for me to show you how the man you like eats guns?" After saying that, he turned around and ran out, and then heard a bang, and the sound of the door being slammed.

Camellia glanced up at Ma Kui, who had not taken responsibility for his mother ten years ago. And now he is protecting himself, not intimidated by his mother's threats, he is a real man.

"Uncle Ma, you hurry up and pull my mother back, you can coax her well. If she does go to your unit tomorrow, it will be too late. "Camellia Road.

Ma Kui sat on the bed decadently, sighed and said, "What can I do if I coax her." I can't live with her anymore. In the future, there will be trouble, and sooner or later there will be accidents.

I've gone from being a teacher to the present, and I've experienced both good and bad. I have enjoyed everything that should be enjoyed. Even if I don't work anymore, I have money and a good life. He

knew that there was no way back when things got to the point where they were. He had no choice but to get out of here.

His gaze looked at Camellia, "If I leave here, will you come with me?"

Camellia didn't expect Ma Kui to say this to her, "You're going to get out of here?"

Ma Kui nodded, "You don't have to worry, I have saved a lot of money myself over the years, and I will have a good life when I go to other places, are you willing to go with me?" Camellia

was a little hesitant, she had just had a job, and she had just settled down. But when I thought about my job, Ma Kui also asked someone to help arrange it. If something happens to Ma Kui, the guest house will definitely not be able to use her.

Mother must have hated herself now, too. I will never forgive myself in this life. She couldn't go back after going uphill to the village. What to do?

If you go with Ma Kui, Ma Kui can give her a home if she has money. Comparing the pros and cons, she seems to have no way out except for following Ma Kui.

Ma Kui saw that she was silent, thinking that she was unwilling.

"If you don't want to come with me, that's okay. I'm not going to force you. After all, we are so much different in age.

"No, I'm willing to go with you. It's just Li Xiang, what should I do? Do we still have him with us? "Camellia Road.

"I can't take him. Yu Cuiping is his mother, and she will treat him well.

☆ 182. Chapter 186: Report the Case

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 186 Report the case

, Wang Yan next door watched a good show. I don't dare to write like this in the play, it's too bloody. But she loved it. It was nothing short of an unexpected surprise.

Xia Qingqing told her that there was no such step in the plan.

Now that Ma Kui wants to run away when he sees that things are about to be revealed, how is this possible? He almost killed her, and he tortured himself mentally for half a year, how could she let him go as a murderer.

She doesn't stop them from escaping, and she'd love to see them do it.

As far as Ma Kui's identity and position are concerned, he killed his wife, found a lover, had an illegitimate child, and finally abducted his lover's daughter, this news can explode. This is the kind of subject that journalists love the most.

She first went to the Department of Education to report that Ma Kui had a lover and an illegitimate child. I also told him all the things that harmed him.

The matter was so bad that they immediately started an investigation.

Then she went to the newspaper office, found the editor-in-chief of the newspaper, and told him all these things.

After doing all this, she went home.

Sitting at home, it is equivalent to Cui Ping coming over.

......

Yu Cuiping ran out of Ma Kui's house crying, she wanted to die. If you don't talk about Ma Kui, let's talk about camellias. She was conceived in October, huh? How could she do such a thing to slap her in the face.

Ma Kui is also an animal, and Camellia is young and ignorant. He is a half-buried person in the loess, with a twenty-year-old girl, or her daughter, how can he do it.

Ten years ago, he didn't take responsibility and broke her heart. Ten years later, he took Camellia and the two of them together to stab her in the heart.

She slapped herself twice in the face again, and the pain on her face made her bleeding heart feel better.

What should she do? Can I still be with him? If you don't stay with him and don't have a job, how will you live in the future? She is old, where did she find him with such good conditions, it is still Li Xiang's biological father.

But when she thought of him getting together with her daughter, she couldn't get over this hurdle in her heart.

Stumbling back into the rental house, watching his sleeping son wipe his tears from his eyes.

She sat for a long time, slowly figured it out.

Let Camellia get out of here, and she and Ma Kui get back together. It's disgusting to think about, but it's better than pulling Maguire off the horse and ruining her reputation on the streets.

Figure it out before going to bed. She slept until Li Xiang came over to call her when she was hungry, and she didn't get up. She's going to settle this matter with Ma Kui and Camellia today.

I made breakfast for Li Xiang and ate some of it myself.

Li Xiang didn't see Camellia and Ma Kui, and asked, "Mom, what about my sister and Dad?"

"They didn't move in, they're still at Daddy's house. Hurry up and eat, I'll take you to them when you're done.

"We've all moved in, why don't they move in? Camellia

felt uncomfortable, and she didn't know how to explain it to him. You can only say, "Don't talk while eating."

Li Xiang finished his meal in a big gulp, and it was almost ten o'clock.

Yu Cuiping led Li Xiang to Ma Kui's house.

Took out the key, opened the door, and walked in.

As soon as she entered the living room, Yu Cuiping was stunned. She saw Wang Yan sitting on the sofa in the living room reading a book.

Thinking she had seen something wrong, she rubbed her eyes with her hand in disbelief.

Li Xiang tugged at the corner of Yu Cuiping's clothes, "Mom, didn't you say she was dying?" How did she come out? Where

did Yu Cuiping know, she couldn't believe what she saw.

Wang Yan looked at their mother and son with a smile.

Yu Cuiping walked over, "You, why are you here?" "

That's a ridiculous question, this is my home. Shouldn't it be here?

Yu Cuiping saw her sneering expression and understood, "You're not sick at all, you're pretending." "

yes, otherwise how can I collect evidence of you and Ma Kui. Wang Yan said.

"How is that possible? Ma Kui obviously told me..."Yu Cuiping thought of Ma Kui and shut up.

"What he told you was true. I was paralyzed in bed, and it was his hands and feet that he did. However, God won't accept me. Give me a noble man and heal me. Are you disappointed to see that I'm healthy now?

Yu Cuiping knew that something was wrong. Does Wang Yan's sudden absence of pretending mean that she made a move on Ma Kui?

She looked panicked, "What about Ma Kui?"

Wang Yan smiled, "Ma Kui ran away with your daughter." "

What? Ran away? No way? Yu Cuiping's face turned pale.

"How could it be, after you left last night. Camellia asks Ma Kui to chase you. Let him beg your forgiveness and not denounce him. And Ma Kui said that he would rather not work than be with you. He asked your daughter if she would like to go with him, and your daughter agreed without even thinking about it. Last night they were in bed what they had to do. At four o'clock, before dawn, the two of them left with two suitcases. I'm afraid I've left City C now.

Every word of Wang Yan was like a cut on her with a pair of scissors. She couldn't believe that Ma Kui was so ruthless and unjust. He has no feelings for himself, doesn't he even think about his own son?

He's gone, how can their mother and son live.

Wang Yan looked at her painful expression, and her heart was extremely comfortable.

He took all the money with him and went out with the camellia. But he never thought of leaving a penny for you and his son. So you have no place in his heart.

He's using you to kill me, and he'll be free. Even if I didn't have your daughter, she wouldn't be able to marry you after I died. You don't look at your own conditions, do you think you are a good match?

Yu Cuiping wanted to refute her, but she didn't know what to refute. Although what Wang Yan said was ugly, she understood that what she said was the truth.

"I am also a victim, he drugged me and I have no evidence and no way to report him. If you can help me and give me what he used to hurt me, I will not hold you accountable for mistreating me. I went to the public security bureau to sue him, and as soon as the public security bureau opened a case, the police wanted him. Even if he can't find him, it will make him live an uneasy life outside and hide. Wang Yan looked at her and said.

Ma Kui ran away with Camellia, which completely angered Yu Cuiping, and she gritted her teeth with hatred, "Okay, I promise you." What do you want me to do?

"You remember that day when you and Ma Kui sat in this living room and discussed how to bring the child back.

Yu Cuiping nodded.

"What about the bag that Ma Kui gave you when you left? I need that.

Yu Cuiping thought about it and walked into the kitchen, and took out the bag of things in the crowd of bottles and cans.

"This thing Ma Kui asked me for. I kept an eye on it and said that I threw it away. He can give you this, and I'm afraid that one day he'll do the same to me.

Wang Yan took the bag of things, "Let's go, you go to the public security bureau with me, you are a witness and need you to be present."

☆ 183. Chapter 187: Yu Cuiping took Li Xiang back to the village

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 187: Yu Cuiping took Li Xiang back to the village

, and Yu Cuiping took Li Xiang back home.

She didn't know where the road was going in the future, she regretted that she was too impulsive to ask Li Xiang back, and she couldn't support him without Ma Kui.

Looking at her lovely son, she hated Ma Kui to death.

If it weren't for him, his son would still be by Li Dashan's side now. Although the days are a little harder, there are people who take care of eating and drinking, and some people are still in pain.

What should she do now? Go back to Li Dashan to ask for forgiveness? Send Li Xiang back? Anyway, they didn't know that Li Xiang was not their Li family's species.

Ma Kui can't be counted on, and once he is caught, he will be imprisoned for several years at best, and he may also be shot. She doesn't recognize Camellia, the girl, and it has nothing to do with her whether she is alive or dead.

She still has the twenty catties of food stamps that Ma Kui gave her, less than thirty yuan. If the mother and wife are frugal, they can last for a month.

But such insistence is meaningless.

She planned to go back to Shangpo Village tomorrow and give Li Xiang to him. If he is still willing to live with her, she will stay and live with him. If Li Dashan doesn't want to go with her, she will come back here. The house that Ma Kui rented was rented for half a year, and the money had already been paid. It should be no problem to find a temporary job and support yourself.

If she thinks of a way out for herself, she will not be so uncomfortable.

She called Li Xiang over and told him about sending him back to Shangpo Village.

As soon as Li Xiang heard that he was going back, he frowned and was unhappy, "I don't like it here if I don't go back." I'm going to study here. Didn't Dad already find me a good school?

Li Xiang asked her so much that she couldn't speak for a long time. She didn't know how to explain it to him.

"There is a biological father here, my sister, we are a family, and the father of Shangpo Village is not his biological father. That's what you told me. If it's not my dad, why send me back? I'm not going back, I'm going to live a good life here with my current father.

Yu Cuiping's head was sweating, and she regretted why she told him everything at that time.

Facing Li Xiang's inquiring gaze, she could only tell the truth: "Something happened to Dad here." He can't feed us two anymore? Mom doesn't have a job now and can't support you. So I can only send you back.

"What's wrong with Dad?" Li Xiang asked seriously.

"You're too young to tell you you don't understand. When you grow up, your mother will tell you.

"Mom, did my sister leave with my father? Li Xiang's words were astonishing.

"You..., what did you say? Yu Cuiping couldn't believe that these words came from the mouth of a ten-year-old child.

"Just now, when you were at your father's house, that aunt said that my father took my sister away, and I heard it. Mom, where did Dad and Sister go? Why don't you bring me? Li Xiang asked with a small face.

When this topic is mentioned, Yu Cuiping's heart is like Ling Chi. Li Xiang is a little sensible now, and he will not have the opportunity to see his biological father again in the future. You have to make it clear to him so that you can stay there when you return to Shangpo Village.

"Your dad doesn't want us anymore, he took your sister with him. Never coming back. I don't have what it takes to feed you, so. You have to go back to Uphill Village and live with your dad there. "

You said that I was not born to him, will he still raise me? "

Yes. They don't know you weren't his biological yet. So, you also have to keep this secret in your heart and never tell it, you know?

Li Xiang nodded, "You send me back, and then you come back here, right?"

"If Li Dashan can still accept me, I will stay and live with you. If Li Dashan doesn't want to, I will come back here, find a job, and take you out when I earn money.

Li Xiang stopped talking, although he was not very old, he understood his mother's words. I had to agree.

......

The thirteenth day of the first lunar month is the day of great joy for Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo. The whole Shangpo village was noisy with gongs and drums, and firecrackers were jubilant.

In Li Weiguo's courtyard, on one side of the makeshift stove, the chef stood on the edge of the stove to stir-fry. On one side is a flowing water table for everyone to eat. A total of six tables were set up.

Everyone took turns eating.

The process of getting married is similar to that of Xia Qingqing in S City.

Li Weiguo didn't have a mother, so he only respected Li Dashan and his grandmother.

Then go out next to the table and toast everyone.

Li Weiguo had the experience of the last time, and took a small enamel wine cup when toasting.

The person who came to eat the banquet was from a village, everyone was familiar with it, and they knew that Li Weiguo never drank, and they were not embarrassed that he let him do it at will.

Li Weiguo was a little dizzy after the sixth table, but he felt okay.

There are a total of 200 villagers in the entire Shangpo Village, and it will be over after six tables, and at most three times.

Li Dashan was full of emotion when he saw that his son had finally completed the major events in his life.

......

Early in the morning, Yu Cuiping took Li Xiang back to Kowloon Commune.

Yu Cuiping took Li Xiang to Shangpo Village on foot, and when she passed through Xiapo Village, she didn't take Li Xiang back to her parents' house. Instead, he bypassed Yu Cuishan's home and went to Shangpo Village.

Walking along the river, I came to the thatched house on the big weir and heard the suona sound of a hundred birds and a phoenix from Shangpo Village.

As soon as you listen to this cheerful and festive tune, you know that someone is doing a happy event.

"Mom, someone in the village has married a daughter-in-law. I'll go find the dogs and pick up firecrackers later. Li Xiang said.

Yu Cuiping nodded, Li Xiang is still a child after all, and he can still think about playing at this time.

"Okay, let's go.

Yu Cuiping led Li Xiang into the village. When I came to the entrance of the village, I met the captain Li Yutian.

She can pretend not to see others, but Li Yutian is the captain of Shangpo Village, and she can't help but take the initiative to say hello.

"Captain, where are you going? Yu Cuiping said.

Li Yutian was surprised to see Yu Cuiping, the whole village knew that she had found a new man outside, and she came back to take Li Xiang and Camellia away.

Li Weiguo got married today, and now she has brought Li Xiang back, there is definitely no good thing.

She looks down on such a woman very much, she still doesn't divorce Li Dashan when there is a man outside, and when she comes back, he doesn't have a smile on his face, "I heard that you found a rich man outside, did you come back to divorce Li Dashan?" Yu

Cuiping didn't expect the captain to tell her this, how did he know? Could it be that Li Dashan spread it?

She was a little embarrassed, if it was another ordinary villager, she would definitely greet his ancestors for eighteen generations.

"Captain. Who do you listen to? That's all rumor-mongering. I work as a nanny outside to make money, how old am I, rich people are looking for little girls, who will look for women with childrenWoman. If there is someone outside, can I take Li Xiang with me?

"No, it's better. Today is the day when Li Weiguo and Xia Zhiqing got married. I don't want to see anything discordant at the wedding.

☆ 184. Chapter 188: That's Your Son, It Doesn't Have to Do With Us

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 188: That's Your Son, It Doesn't Have to Do

With Us "Captain, look at what you're talking about." Li Dashan and I haven't divorced yet. It stands to reason that I'm still his stepmother. He's getting married today, shouldn't I come back and see? Although Yu Cuiping had a smile on her face, she had already begun to greet his family in her heart.

"Well, that's good. Then you go for it. With that, he left.

Yu Cuiping was really angry, Li Yutian was so disdainful of her that she made her jump.

She didn't dare to scold loudly, so she could only look at Li Yutian's back and spit on him secretly, "Phew, what a thing." What kind of big-tailed wolf is in front of me? Can you do whatever I want?

Li Xiang looked at Yu Cuiping, who was angry, and said, "Mom, you are so quiet, he can't hear it?"

Yu Cuiping glanced at him, "You talk a lot." Let's go, your brother is getting married today, and you will have a good meal later.

Yu Cuiping led Li Xiang into Li Weiguo's house. The yard was full of people coming and going. The sound of drinking punches, laughter, and loud talking fill people's eardrums.

Sitting by the door to receive the gift money were the two close rooms that were closer to Li Weiguo.

They were surprised to see Yu Cuiping come back, now no one in the village knows that she and Li Dashan are in name only, and she came back a few days ago to take Li Xiang and Camellia away.

I'm back today, could it be that I am attending Li Weiguo's wedding? Isn't that like hers?

Yu Cuiping's eyes searched for Li Dashan's figure in the crowd, and she didn't pay attention to the others at all.

More and more people saw her, and the expression on their faces was the same. Everyone is very curious, what is Yu Cuiping doing?

Everyone's conversation also fell on her.

Yu Cuiping didn't care about the eyes of these people looking at her at all, she didn't see Li Dashan in the courtyard, and she didn't see Li Dashan at the banquet. She led Li Xiang to Li Weiguo's room. They should all be there.

Under the gaze of everyone, she took Li Xiang to the door of the room.

A round table was set up in the room, and the bride, groom, old woman, Li Dashan and the nearest relatives in the family were all sitting and eating, talking, and chatting.

Everyone stopped talking when they saw her come in.

Xia Qingqing also guessed that she would send Li Xiang back, but she didn't expect it to be so soon. What happened yesterday, she is here today.

Li Dashan saw her stand up, his face showing extremely ugly impatience, "What are you doing?"

Yu Cuiping was watched by these once familiar relatives, and her cheeks were a little embarrassed no matter how thick she was.

She took out her cheeky kung fu and said with a smile: "Dashan, don't get excited. I heard that today is a good day for Wei Guo and Xia Zhiqing, although we have conflicts, haven't we divorced yet? It's still husband and wife. How could I not come on such a day as Wei Guo's marriage? People

who don't know the situation hear her say this, and think it makes sense that she can come back to her stepson's wedding.

Others don't know Yu Cuiping's purpose, Xia Qingqing knows that Camellia ran away with Ma Kui, she knew about it yesterday.

She was also surprised.

Camellia was able to reconcile with Ma Kui's mother's man, and then the two of them ran away with each other.

This shattered her three views.

If Ahri hadn't told her about it, she wouldn't have believed it.

Ma Kui ran away, and Yu Cuiping's backer fell. Yu Cuiping, who thought that she relied on Li Xiang to marry into a wealthy family, lost her source of livelihood. It is a problem for her to eat by herself without a job, let alone take care of another child.

She brought Li Xiang back, and her purpose was self-evident.

Li Dashan didn't eat her, he hated this cheap woman who treated him like a monkey.

"Who is married to you? Roll as far as you can, don't affect my son's wedding here. Li Dashan said angrily.

Yu Cuiping knew that Li Dashan would not give her a good face, she had a purpose today. So you can't turn your face with him.

Li Xiang held his mother's hand tightly, and Li Dashan's appearance scared him.

"Mom, let's go back. I don't want to stay here.

Yu Cuiping saw that none of the people at the table came out to speak. The old woman was still eating, and she didn't even give her a straight look.

She held back her anger and said, "Li Dashan, Li Xiang is your son." Aren't you afraid of scaring your son?

Yu Cuiping's words stabbed Li Dashan's hornet's nest even more, and he coldly pointed at Li Xiang with his finger, "You tell me clearly whose son he is?"

His words made the room suddenly quiet, Li Dashan's voice was high, and the people outside were also watching the excitement, and when they heard Li Dashan's voice, they all quieted down in surprise.

The sudden silence made Yu Cuiping very weak. I thought, could it be that Li Dashan knew that Li Xiang couldn't afford his son.

It is a place where people from the whole village gather, as well as relatives from other villages.

Even if Yu Cuiping died, he couldn't admit that Li Xiang was not his son of Li Dashan.

She said with a look of grievance: "Li Dashan, are you talking about human words?" Li Xiang is not your son, who is your son? Did I marry you and give birth to him? It's okay if you have an opinion about me, I can go. But Li Xiang is your son, and I brought him back this time with the intention of leaving him to your Li family. Is it so difficult for you to say such a thing that you are not afraid to break his heart?

Li Dashan glanced at

Li Xiang. He raised his son for ten years. But from the moment he entered the door to the present, his eyes were strange and resistant, and he didn't even call his father. It means that he already knows that he is not his biological father.

He was a big wrongdoer, and he raised a white-eyed wolf.

Li Dashan snorted coldly, "My son is only Li Weiguo, what does your son have to do with me if you take it away?" You still want me to be a big wrongdoer.

Li Dashan's resolute attitude made her feel that he must have heard something? What she was puzzled about was that Shangpo Village was a remote place that could not be more remote, and she was far away in City C, which was hundreds of miles away. She hadn't confessed to him, he couldn't have known.

Hearing Li Dashan's last words, except for Li Weiguo, other relatives and villagers suddenly boiled. They were all whispering.

"Li Xiang is not a species of the mountain?

"This woman is so vicious. It's too bullying.

Yu Cuiping saw that the situation was not good for herself. Regret shouldn't have come straight to the wedding.

She also thought that when Li Weiguo got married, Li Dashan would take care of his face and would sit down with her and talk calmly.

I didn't expect him to ignore it at all. knew that he was like this, so he sent Li Xiang directly to the house and left without a squeak.

Now that so many people are watching, she can only sit on the ground and play tricks, refusing to admit it and save face, "Li Dashan, you are not human." Is it a human thing to use your son to discredit me? If you can't come up with evidence today to prove that Li Xiang is not your son, I won't be done with you.

☆ 185. Chapter 189: Gray and Gone

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 189 Grandma, who had been silent

, couldn't listen anymore, put down the dishes and chopsticks in her hand, and looked at Yu Cuiping, "People have to live with face." Li Xiang was born to someone else. You let us raise your son for ten years, and we didn't ask you for child support, how can you still have the face to let us continue to raise your child. Are you really a big wrongdoer when we are good bullies?

Now you're asking us for proof, do you think we don't have it? We're giving you face, don't give shame. Yu

Cuiping didn't believe that she had evidence at all, she hadn't even said anything about her mother and younger brother Yu Cuishan, how could they know.

"Mother, you can say anything to me, but you can't say that Li Xiang is not a child of your Li family. I don't know where you heard it, it's all rumors. The child is innocent, you arrange him like this is too much, if you don't want to raise it, just say that I will raise it myself every month with child support. Yu Cuiping said.

Today is Xia Qingqing's big day, Yu Cuiping is crying and shouting unrelentingly, it is really unlucky.

She had no choice but to stand up, "You get up." You want proof, I have. But if I say it, your reputation in Kowloon Commune will be ruined. Do you really want it?

Yu Cuiping knew that they didn't, and if they had, they would have taken it out a long time ago, and they still grinded a lot of nonsense.

"If you have evidence, you show it. Don't worry about my reputation. If you can't get it, you have to apologize to me in front of everyone. Yu Cuiping said.

Xia Qingqing nodded and said, "Okay." You have a good friend now, it is your old lover from ten years ago, his name is Ma Kui. He is the director of our Education Bureau of City C. is also Li Xiang's biological father. You were pregnant with your father, weren't you?

Yu Cuiping's back was cold, and she thought, how did Xia Qingqing know?

Xia Qingqing looked at her discolored face and continued: "After you separate from my father, go to find Ma Kui." You told Ma Kui that Li Xiang was his son.

Ma Kui has never had a child, and I heard that you gave birth to a son for him and raised him, so you naturally got together. And then you also plotted to kill his wife, and you can live together in the open.

So, in order to take Li Xiang away from your father, you came over several times to take Li Xiang away. That's when we were skeptical. I followed you to the city and saw Ma Kui. Li Xiang was carved out of the same mold as him. I knew right away that they were the real father and son.

In order to get back to Li Xiang, you also plan to kill your father. That's why you took Li Xiang away so easily. The

more Xia Qingqing said, the tighter Yu Cuiping's heart tightened.

"You brought Li Xiang and Camellia over. You didn't say anything about it, including your mother's family. When your mother found out, she ran to you.

You have a conflict with Ma Kui over your mother's stay. finally got your mother back, and your brother Yu Cuishan went to blackmail Ma Kui again and asked for money to build a house for your mother. Your relationship with Maqui is even worse.

And when you were thinking about how to improve your relationship with Ma Kui, your daughter Camellia stepped in and got together with Ma Kui. You also bumped into him, and you threatened Ma Kui to go to the unit to sue him, which scared him so much that he ran away with Camellia and eloped.

You have lost your financial source and can't support Li Xiang, so you want to send Li Xiang back, and you want your father to raise your child. Am I right?

Yu Cuiping's face was pale and she couldn't think anymore, it was still sub-zero weather, and fine beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. She looked at Xia Qingqing like a monster. It was as if Xia Qingqing was standing beside her and watching things happen. Even the details are so clear.

"You, how do you know?

"I naturally have my own way. There

was an uproar.

"It turns out to be so bloody, this is much more exciting than the drama. The girl pried the corner of her mother's wall. It's a rare thing that has never been heard of.

"This woman is not a thing, what has Li Dashan become?" I still want to come back and continue to gather wool, it's too bad.

"If it happens to me, see if I can break her leg." If you want me to say that Camellia did the right thing, this is her retribution for doing too many bad things. The

discussion continued, and the voice was loud, they didn't care about Yu Cuiping at all, in fact, everyone just wanted her to hear it. Look at what she still has the face to say?

Although Yu Cuiping is thick-skinned, she can't stand the fact that Camellia abducted her man, so she can't raise her head.

At this time, she really wanted to find a crack in the ground to get into.

Li Xiang could also understand what they said, and knew that his life story had been exposed. They are all talking about them in the most ugly words.

He pulled Yu Cuiping and said, "Mom, let's go back." I don't want to stay here anymore. They're all bad people, you take me to find Daddy back. He is the director of the bureau and an official, let him arrest all these bad people who bullied us.

Yu Cuiping got up from the ground, took Li Xiang's hand and walked away.

And so it was settled.

Li Weiguo asked everyone to continue eating, and let the suona continue to blow. Everyone is back to the way they were. It's just that this topic is inseparable from the broken things of Yu Cuiping's family.

Yu Cuiping took Li Xiang out of Shangpo Village and walked to the edge of the weir to look at the river. She wanted to jump off and die now. Camellia and Ma Kui completely broke her heart. This shadow will be with her for the rest of her life.

But with her son by her side, she couldn't die.

Yu Cuishan took two hundred yuan from Ma Kui the day before yesterday, as well as the money he robbed the supply and marketing cooperative, and now he has a lot of money in his hands, and now he is in trouble, so he can only ask them for help. After all, it's your own relatives.

She took Li Xiang to Xiapo Village. When I arrived at the door, I met Yu Cuishan who came out of the house.

When Yu Cuishan saw her come back, he looked mocking, "Don't you want to cut off relations with us and live a stable life with Ma Kuian?" Why are you back now?

Yu Cuiping listened to too many unpleasant words in Shangpo Village, and when she returned home,

Yu Cuishan still mocked her like this, and the small volcano she was aggrieved in her heart erupted.

"Why can't I come back? Didn't you take two hundred dollars from Ma Kui the day before yesterday? You don't want me to come back and take out the two hundred dollars. Yu Cuiping stretched out her hand in front of Yu Cuishan.

"You're sick. Did Ma Kui ask you to come back? You go back and tell him that no one can go back to what I have in my hands. Let him make good money honestly, I have to ask him for it when I run out of spending. Yu Cuishan said solemnly.

At this time, the old woman came over angrily, pointed at her without asking anything, and scolded, "Yu Cuiping, you are a wolf-hearted dog." I asked you for two hundred dollars, and you chased him to his house and asked for it. You're still not human, but I'm your own mother. If you have a man, you forget your mother, I can see you clearly."

☆ 186. Chapter 190: Tragedy

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 190:

The tragedy

collapsed in Cuiping, and even the old lady thought that she came back to ask for money. She was only here to find comfort and support, to lend a helping hand to her in times of need. I didn't expect them to do this to themselves.

They think she's here to ask for money, so she'll want it today, and if she doesn't give it, she'll die. She didn't have a way to survive anyway.

"Yu Cuishan, you have to give me the two hundred yuan. Yu Cuiping said calmly.

Before Yu Cuishan could open his mouth to speak, he was pulled behind by the old woman.

She was angry, Yu Cuiping used Cuishan's secret to blackmail herself and get her back from the city, she knew that this daughter had changed, she had become only thinking about herself, and she no longer wanted to take care of them. Treat them like a burden.

Now it's so inhumane to come all the way to ask for money.

"Are you crazy about money, what if I don't give it to you? The old woman looked at her with angry eyes.

Yu Cuiping looked at the old woman coldly, "If you don't give it to me, I'll go to the police station." The

old woman's eyes widened. Reaching out to hit her, "You dead girl, what do you want to do?"

Yu Cuiping dodged sideways.

Yu Cuishan's face also pulled down, "Yu Cuiping, I really can't believe how you became like this." For two hundred dollars, you will put me to death. Yu Cuiping, you are really ruthless, why didn't we find out that you were this kind of person before?

Yu Cuiping's face was expressionless, "This is also forced by you." You can think of me when you don't have money to eat or eat. I am afflicted, and you have avoided me. Every time I stay in your house for a little more than two days, your daughter-in-law just looks at me with all kinds of faces.

If you don't squeak, my mother will find a way to let me go.

I went out to make money and never asked me, how is it outside? Do you have food to eat? Is there a place to stay? You never asked me.

Just ask me how much money I make? I can't eat at home anymore. You're hurting here and itching there. Ask me for money by all means.

Knowing that I have found a rich man, I am not thinking that I have found a good home, but running over to ask me to support you. If I don't support you, I also threatened people to go to someone's work unit to report my relationship with him. Even you asked Yu Cuishan to blackmail him directly, so that he reluctantly took out two hundred yuan.

That's how you did to me, and what good did it do you to break me up from him? Yu Cuiping said angrily and sadly.

If they hadn't made such a play in the middle, Ma Kui would not have gotten along with Camellia. Ma Kui was forced away by them.

The old woman's face changed when she heard this, "Yu Cuiping, I worked hard to raise you, what's wrong with you paying a little for the family?" You are the sister who takes care of the family, as it should be. None of them are like you. Do something and make us grateful to you.

I'm telling you that's what you should do. If you don't let me live with you, I should pay for it, and that's right. You shouldn't have come back and talk to us about it. For two hundred dollars, you sent your brother to the guillotine. You're so ruthless.

I'm telling you, I'm not going to give you this money. You're going to have to pay for me every month. If you dare to send my son to the police station, you, your son, your daughter, and your Ma Kui. I am with you.

Yu Cuishan's chest rose and fell, her heart hurt by the words of the old woman, such a mother would force her to death. The mother opened and closed her mouth to her son. She had no place in her heart.

She felt that there was no need to continue arguing with them, so she asked for the money back and left with Li Xiang.

"I'll tell you the truth, something happened to Ma Kui. He ran away with the camellias. I've reported him. I'm penniless now, and it's a problem to eat. Therefore, not only do you have to give me the two hundred yuan, but I also don't want the money I gave you when I was in the Li family. Mother, over the years, you have borrowed more than 800 money from me. I don't need you to give it all to me. All you have to do is give me half of it.

As soon as

Yu Cuiping finished speaking, there was a "snap", and the left side of her face suddenly became hot.

The old woman looked at her viciously, "You think beautifully." Your own man ran away with your daughter, and you still have the face to run over and ask us for money. See that I don't kill you.

After speaking, he tugged on the placket on her chest and didn't let go, and "pop" was a few slaps.

Yu Cuiping's eyes were full of gold stars.

Yu Cuishan stood aside with a cigarette in his mouth and watched. He felt that Yu Cuiping should be taught a lesson.

Yu Cuiping was angry and wanted to get rid of her mother. But her mother's hand was still on her face.

In order to get rid of the old woman's clamps, she pushed her back hard, and the old woman exclaimed in surprise and took several steps back without standing firmly, and fell backwards.

She just screamed the moment she fell, and her head hit the grinding plate, and bright red blood spurted out at that time. From the millstone to the land.

Yu Cuiping was stunned in place, and she didn't react for a long time. Li Xiang, who was standing aside and witnessed the whole process, let out a frightened and terrible scream.

Yu Cuishan also recovered from the shock. hurriedly ran over, "Mother, mother, you speak."

At this time, the old woman's face was pale and her eyes were closed. There was no response to his cries.

He stretched out his hand to test her snort, his face suddenly turned pale, and he looked at Yu Cuiping with red eyes, "My mother is dead." You killed her.

Yu Cuiping also came back to her senses, she ran over with tears streaming down her face, knelt on the ground and hugged her mother, who was no longer breathing, and cried bitterly.

"Mother, wake up, I didn't mean to.

Yu Cuishan's mind was also confused, and he looked at Yu Cuiping and gritted his teeth with hatred, "

Yu Cuiping, you can pay for my mother's life." After speaking, he grabbed Yu Cuiping's hair,

and his red eyes also hit the stone mill.

Yu Cuiping didn't react, she was hit by him, and she almost fainted in pain.

Li Xiang saw that her mother's face was covered with blood, and she was so frightened that she ran over and wanted to pull Yu Cuishan.

Yu Cuishan was already red-eyed, and he didn't think at all. He threw Li Xiang over, and continued to drag Yu Cuiping's head to hit the stone mill.

Li Xiang was afraid that her mother would also be killed, so she ran over and hugged Yu Cuishan's thigh and bit it hard.

Yu Cuishan was in pain, let go of the hand that was holding Yu Cuiping's hair, and came over to beat Li Xiang.

Li Xiang bit tightly and didn't let go, and Yu Cuishan was anxious to get rid of the pain. He slammed his elbow at Li Xiang's head a few times.

Hearing only a click, Li Xiang let go of him and lay straight on the ground.

The cry alarmed the neighbors, and everyone ran over and was terrified at the sight of the miserable scene.

A thick smell of blood filled everyone's nostrils. Everywhere you look, there is bright red and blinding blood. Of the four people present, three were lying on the ground, and Yu Cuishan sat on the ground with his legs crossed. Everyone is a blood man.

The timid ran out of the yard, and the bold came to see the situation.

The old woman is dead.

The blood on Yu Cuiping's head was still gushing out, and there was still blood and gas.

Li Xiang, who was lying on the ground, was motionless and breathless.

Two of the four died, and one was half dead.

someone called the captain of Xiapo Village, and he commanded Yu Cuiping to be sent to the hospital.

In the event of such a major homicide, the police must be called. Yu Cuishan was tied up by the villagers. Wait for the police to come and take him away.

☆ 187. Chapter 191: Finding the Stolen Goods

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 191: Finding the Stolen Goods

, Downhill Village is only five or six miles away from Kowloon Commune. The person who went to the public security bureau to report the case quickly brought the police back.

A murder case came out two days ago, and they have been investigating Yu Cuishan, but there is no result yet. Unexpectedly, there were two more murders in succession, which were also related to Yu Cuishan.

The small Kowloon Commune had a series of accidents, which put a lot of pressure on their work.

They are also people who have seen the scene when they go to the scene. But this is the first time it has been so tragic.

Yu Cuishan was tied up like a zongzi by the villagers.

They asked him briefly, and Yu Cuishan was as uncooperative as a dumb person. No matter how they asked, Yu Cuishan just didn't say a word.

took the person to the police station, and after on-site investigation and evidence collection, he brought the two bodies of an old man and a young man back to the morgue.

......

The tragedy in Xiapo Village spread quickly, and Xia Qingqing's wedding banquet was not over yet. The news spread quickly.

When everyone found out, they were shocked. Yu Cuiping had just left here with Li Xiang for more than an hour, and she was embarrassed that such a terrible thing had happened.

Xia Qingqing was even more shocked and speechless, which was completely unexpected by her.

She originally thought that Yu Cuiping should go back to her mother's house. Just because of the meanness of the old woman, she encountered the grievance of Yu Cuiping who drove her back from the countryside, so she would not give her a good face, and she would definitely be driven away.

Yu Cuiping is now in trouble and it is very difficult to take Li Xiang, and if she is treated like this by them, Camellia and Ma Kui's elopement in the past two days, no matter how strong people are, they will collapse.

Even if she took Li Xiang back to the city, Ma Kui's matter had spread rapidly to every corner of the neighborhood in City C, and they were also the object of people's spit.

She has no job, and Li Xiang is still young to study. They weren't from the city. I can't survive in the city at all, and I have to go back to my parents' house to ask for help in the end.

Originally, it was difficult for her to solve the problem of food and clothing, and she had two more mouths to eat, and the old woman and Yu Cuishan definitely couldn't take her in.

Yu Cuiping was forced to be cornered, and she would no longer care about whether Yu Cuishan had a way out.

This time she came back.

The police must have asked her to find out the situation alone.

Because when the police came to her house yesterday, she told Yu Cuishan about her suspicions, and also said that their sister and brother had a good relationship. Let the police find a breakthrough from her.

In this case, Yu Cuiping, who was deeply hurt, would definitely not continue to hide and tell the truth for him. Because only by Yu Cuishan can she and Li Xiang have a stable place to live, and Li Xiang can continue to go back to his original school.

Who would have thought that as soon as their mother and son went back, such a tragic thing would happen.

Li Xiang is still a child, he is not at fault with adults, but he paid with his life for it.

Li Xiang's death made everyone's hearts very heavy. They raised that child with all their hearts. Although I later learned that it was not my own child, the feelings cultivated in ten years did not mean that it could be lost without it.

Grandma and Li Dashan wanted to go and see Li Xiang for the last time. After all, it is a child who has lived with them for ten years.

Li Weiguo agreed to go over with them tomorrow to have a look.

The candle night in the cave room was not in the mood. Li Weiguo hugged Xia Qingqing and slept all night.

The next day.

Xia Qingqing followed them to the police station.

I saw that the policeman who handled this case was the same policeman Li who went to her house the day before yesterday.

Li Weiguo told him that he wanted to meet Li Xiang in the morgue.

Officer Li agreed, saying that they had had had the doctor test him for the cause of death, and that Li Xiang's death was a broken cervical vertebrae. Death.

However, before going to the morgue, he had to ask the supply and marketing cooperatives about the murder case, and there were several doubts about him.

Li Weiguo agreed.

After waiting for more than ten minutes, Li Weiguo and Police Officer Li came out of the interrogation room.

Xia Qingqing asked Officer Li about the case of Yu Cuishan. Police Li didn't hide it either.

Yu Cuishan hasn't said a word since he was caught yesterday. They found Yu Cuishan's daughter-in-law, she has been at her parents' house for the past two days, and she doesn't know what happened?

After investigation, what Yu Cuishan's daughter-in-law said was true.

They do not know the cause of the conflict now.

After a night of rescue, Yu Cuiping's life is not in danger for the time being, but she is unconscious. Can you wake up? When will you come to your senses? No one knows.

Yu Cuishan didn't speak, and the current means of detection were very limited. If Yu Cuiping doesn't wake up and Yu Cuishan doesn't speak, this case will drag on for a long time.

There is also the case of the supply and marketing cooperative, which is also urging tightly, and they are under a lot of pressure if they can't solve the case.

Xia Qingqing knew that Yu Cuishan's stolen goods were hidden in the vegetable field. As long as the stolen goods are dug up in his house, the murder case of the supply and marketing cooperatives can be solved. With the evidence in hand, Yu Cuishan just didn't speak. and condemn him. This in itself is a capital offense.

Since he can't live, there is no need for him to hide this case. Naturally, he will open his mouth to explain.

She thought for a while and said to him, "Officer Li, now that Yu Cuishan has been arrested, have you gone to search their house?"

Officer

Li nodded, "It's already been searched," "

I've seen a case before, it seems to be a burglary. The suspect was cunning and buried the stolen things in his yard. The police searched his house but could not find the stolen money, and then he drank too much and told the incident as a joke at the wine table. Later, he was caught by someone who reported it.

Although Yu Cuishan is not doing his job, he is a very smart person. Will they also hide the stolen goods in the yard?

Officer Li listened and nodded, "We didn't expect this. Wait, I'll take someone over and have a look. "

I came out of the police station, took the certificate issued by Officer Li, and went to the morgue of the hospital.

Xia Qingqing didn't go in, grandma, Li Dashan, and Li Weiguo entered.

After waiting for a short time, three people came out of it with red circles in their eyes.

No one spoke along the way.

When I passed Shangpo Village, I saw a cordon set up in front of Yu Cuishan's house.

Outside the cordon, many villagers were watching the excitement.

"They're moving so fast, let's go over and take a look, shall we? Xia Qingqing said.

"Good. Li Weiguo was also very interested.

Li Dashan was not very interested in his grandmother, and his grandmother said, "Go and see." I still have to climb the hill and I don't want to go up. Go ahead. I'll go back with your dad.

"Alright, then you can go back first. Xia Qingqing said.

Li Dashan followed his grandmother, and the two of them left.

Xia Qingqing arrived at the door of Yu Cuishan's house one after the other, standing outside the cordon and looking inside with the villagers of Xiapo Village.

"You say, what are they looking for?

"Yu Cuishan's hands and feet are not clean, and he must have stolen other people's things again." Hidden in the yard.

"I think so. At

this time, I heard that something had been found.

Xia Qingqing was excited in her heart, with this, Yu Cuishan could only obediently bow to the law.

☆ 188. Chapter 192: The Runaway Mandarin Duck

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 192 The escaped mandarin duck

was in the courtyard of Cuishan's house, and several policemen surrounded the vegetable field in the southeast corner.

The people who were watching the excitement outside also looked there. A young policeman took something out of the field.

It's a black package.

Officer Li also had a smile on his face and said to him, "Open it and see what's inside?" The

young policeman opened the package layer by layer, revealing a wad of money and a large bag of various tickets.

Officer Li happily took the money and the ticket, picked it up and put it in the purse he brought, "Call it a day, the evidence has been found?" Go back and interrogate Yu Cuishan. Walking

out of the yard, Officer Li saw Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo. He walked over with a smile and said, "I really want to thank you for giving me the direction to solve the case." Now that the evidence has been found, I am not afraid that he will not admit guilt.

"That's what we're supposed to do. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

After the three of them talked, Officer Li returned to the police station with the evidence.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo walked home hand in hand.

When I was about to arrive at the thatched house on the weir of Shangpo Village, a middle-aged man walked over.

They glanced at each other, and the man withdrew his gaze and hurried away.

Li Weiguo turned his head to look at his back and said to himself, "This person is not like a good person, he is very angry."

Xia Qingqing talked to Li Weiguo and didn't care too much about the man who had just passed.

"Why? "

I don't know, he gives me a bad feeling. Li Weiguo said.

Xia Qingqing turned his head, also looked at the back of the person who had gone away, and turned back to him and said, "Someone doesn't look like a good person, you may be too sensitive."

"Perhaps. The

two men held hands and returned home.

......

After Camellia and Ma Kui came out of their home, they sat on a border town that was 1,000 kilometers away from City C. He used to go there on a business trip.

That place is like spring all year round, the scenery is beautiful, and the people are simple and kind. The only drawback is that the living conditions are not as good as in City C.

But he has money and a ticket, and he can live a good life wherever he goes.

Camellia felt very fresh for the first time on the train, and heard Ma Kui say that the scenery over there was good, and her heart was full of yearning for that place.

The two of them bought sleeping tickets, and they had to be on the train for three days and two nights to arrive.

Ma Kui's parents both died, and he was the only child in the family. Except for Li Xiang, he no longer has any relatives who are related to him by blood.

Li Xiang has Yu Cuiping to take care of him, and he is not worried.

He is already middle-aged, with money and young camellia by his side, and he is already very satisfied to live a new life in the second half of his life. I don't really have much nostalgia for my position.

Both of them hope to get to that place as soon as possible and start a new life.

They had to stay on the train for three days. All of Ma Kui's money was in his black purse. Because I know that there are many thieves on the train. So, he didn't leave his hand. The rest is also two people taking turns.

It turned out to be two young men sitting across from them. Maqui was wary of them.

Halfway through the car, two men got out of the car one after the other.

Ma Kui and Camellia breathed a sigh of relief.

Then, a well-dressed middle-aged woman and a teenage girl came up.

The woman is very temperamental, and she knows that it is not an ordinary family at a glance, and she takes the initiative to greet them.

Ma Kui is very satisfied with such a neighbor, and his guard is much better than before.

The woman took two sheets out of her bag and spread them on the sleeper.

Ma Kui felt that she was too particular. The impression of her is getting better and better.

Camellia looked at the woman strangely, she didn't understand why she had to bring her own quilt when she took the train.

"This eldest sister, why do you have to make your own sheets? Your bed has just been replaced. The

woman was very kind, "I'm a bit of a cleanliness fetish, and I always feel that something is wrong with things that are not my own home." It's also uncomfortable to sit on it. So I can only bring my own things, and my heart is comfortable. Makes you laugh.

The first time Camellia heard this term, she brought into full play the appearance of never seeing the world, and asked: "What is cleanliness?" Why haven't I heard of it?

Ma Kui felt that Camellia was a little too talkative, after all, she was a girl who had never seen the world, and the questions she asked made him a little embarrassed.

"It's a psychological problem. The woman explained.

She asked Ma Kui in a puzzled whisper, "What's wrong with this?"

Ma Kui gave her a look and told her not to ask.

Camellia knew that she must have said the wrong thing, so she didn't continue to ask.

After the woman laid the bed, the girl climbed into the upper bunk and looked out the window of the car, her eyes glazed.

The middle-aged woman sat down and sighed, "She can't speak and can't hear what we say?" Since I was a child, even the doctor couldn't find out what was wrong. She has to follow people all the time.

Ma Kui then understood why the girl always had a look on her face. It turned out that she was a sick person.

"It must have been hard. "Maqui said.

"Yes, having such a special child in the family is a test of a mother's patience. Otherwise, it is easy to break down.

"I've heard that there are ways to treat foreign countries. The

woman shook her head, "There are too many formalities to go out now, and it's not easy to get out at all if you have to review it." We have also consulted and this condition like hers is congenital and there is almost no chance of a cure.

So, we gave up. Don't talk about that. Are you visiting family, or are you going home? The woman asked.

"Let's go home. The

two sides chatted very happily, and soon became acquainted, and Ma Kui learned from the conversation with the woman that the woman's family background was solid, and the man was a high-ranking official.

Slowly let his guard down on her.

The four of them also went to the train restaurant together for dinner. After eating, it was too boring, the woman took out the playing cards from her bag, and the four of them played poker all afternoon.

At seven o'clock, I went to the restaurant again for dinner. Then just lie down and rest.

In the middle of the night, Ma Kui was sleeping in a daze, when he heard the voice of a woman in pain from the lower bunk opposite.

"What's wrong with you? You okay? Ma Kui asked.

The woman's voice was very soft, she reached out and grabbed Ma Kui's hand, Chu Chu looked at him pitifully and said, "Big brother, can you help me to the infirmary."? My stomach hurts terribly.

Ma Kui hesitated, "I'll tell Camellia to come down and help you over." We are different from men and women, and it's not good for me to send you there. The

woman nodded.

As soon as Camellia was woken up, the woman rolled out of bed. Curled up in pain.

Ma Kui helped her up from the ground, she couldn't stand up at all, and said with a painful expression: "Help me, take me to the infirmary, I hurt to death." Camellia

couldn't hold her when she got out of bed, and in the end, he could only give the bag to Camellia Dao: "Put it away, wait for me to come back." Take care of this girl.

Camellia nodded, and Ma Kui strode away with the woman in his arms.

Camellia carried a leather bag in her arms. She saw the girl on the other side strike a pose to jump down. Startling Camellia, she quickly put down her bag and stopped the girl.

It took a lot of effort to coax the girl well. Turn around and take the black leather bag that Marqui gave her.

There was nothing on the sleeper, and her mind was confused.

☆ 189. Chapter 193: Immortal Jump

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 193: The Immortal Jumped

Over and Over and Searched Several Times, but Couldn't Find It. He was a little scared. That's what she and Ma Kui will live in the future. Without that bag, they couldn't go anywhere.

She sat on the bottom bunk and wept.

In the middle of the night, her cry was sad and desperate. The whole car got up and ran over to ask her what was wrong?

Camellia cried that her black leather bag containing money had been stolen.

"There's a police officer on this train, you go to the police. While the train is still moving, you may still be able to find it. Someone said sympathetically.

Hearing people say this, she had hope again, "Can the police help me get my things back?"

"As long as the person who stole your stuff is still in the car, you can find it." Hurry up and report the crime.

Camellia couldn't care about the girl on the bed opposite, "Where is the police?" Where do I find it? "

There are patrols. If you don't see the patrol, go directly to the police station to find it. The third compartment in front of you seems to be the police station. Someone was kind enough to show her the way.

Camellia said thank you and ran in the direction pointed by the enthusiast.

Running through two carriages, I met a police officer in uniform who was patrolling the carriage with an electric baton in his hand.

Camellia seemed to see a life-saving straw, rushed forward and grabbed his arm and cried: "Comrade policeman, my money has been stolen, you hurry up and help me find it." "

Okay, you come in with me to prepare a case." The police took him into the police room.

Write down the basic situation, and then call the other two police officers to go with him to the scene where the bag was lost.

Many people went back to sleep, and only a few people were still watching the excitement.

Camellia took the police officer to her sleeper and pointed to the place where she had put her bag just now, "Comrade policeman, I just put my bag here." The

police came over and looked around, "You just said that there is a mentally ill girl on the bed opposite, what about the girl?"

Camellia then remembered the girl, where was her shadow.

"What about people? Was it still there when I went to look for you? Camellia looked around.

A woman who watched the excitement said, "You walk with your front foot, and she will follow you out with her back foot." Camellia

was a little worried, Ma Kui asked her to take care of the girl when she left, and now the money is gone. When Ma Kui comes back, how will she explain to him.

The policeman felt that something was wrong, and years of experience told him that the mother and daughter were suspicious.

He said to the police officer who came with him: "You hurry up to the infirmary to see if the woman with a stomachache is still there?" Then

he said to Camellia, "You may have fallen for someone else's trick."

"What do you mean? Camellia asked with a surprised expression.

"I mean, there's a problem with the mother and daughter. They've been noticing you a long time ago. Specialized in the bureau to design you, generally these people are gangs. Are they halfway cars?

Camellia nodded.

"Two men sat across from you before they came up?

Camellia nodded in a panic.

"That's right, their money is likely to have been taken by them.

Only then did Camellia realize that she and Ma Kui were jumped by the immortals.

"What can I do? You're going to have to help me get my money back, huh? That's all we have.

"They're very cunning, they all change their faces after making an order, and it's not easy to find that group of people out of so many carriages. But we'll do our best. The

hope of the camellia rising has fallen again, and when they say so, the chances of recovering the money are slim.

"Tell me about the looks, height, long or short hair of the mother and daughter, and what are the obvious characteristics? And the looks of the two men in front.

Camellia thought about it and told her about the four people's appearances.

The police officer took out his work notes from his body and recorded the appearance and characteristics of each person.

"You're here waiting for our news. Catching someone will make you go over and point out.

Camellia nodded.

At this time, the policeman returned, followed by Ma Kui. It's just that the woman is gone.

"Captain, the woman is gone.

"What's the situation?

Ma Kui stepped forward and explained, "On the way I took her to the infirmary, she said that she wanted to go to the toilet and might have diarrhea. I left her at the toilet door, and I watched her go in. But out of it was a sloppy old rural woman. After she left, I opened the toilet and there was no one inside. She vanished.

I happened to meet this comrade policeman, and I told him what happened, and he said that I had fallen into a trap and been deceived, and that the old woman was that woman. I realized I had been fooled. Comrade policeman, you must help us catch people.

"Wait here. Don't go anywhere. We're going to deal with this now. When we get someone, you're going to identify them on the spot.

"I'll go with you." I've seen what they look like.

"Okay.

Ma Kui said to Camellia: "You sleep first." I went with the police comrades to recover the money.

Camellia nodded obediently, she thought that if she had lost so much money, Ma Kui would definitely be very unhappy. They will even be scolded. She was ready to be scolded.

Ma Kui didn't scold her, not even blame her. She relaxed.

After Ma Kui left with the police. She stayed up all night.

She couldn't figure it out, she didn't even see anyone coming in. When the bag was missing, the girl on the opposite side did not come down from the top bunk. How did that bag not exist?

If the money can't be recovered, how will she and Ma Kui live in the future? What should they do if they go so far and don't have a penny on them?

Finally stayed up until dawn, and after six or seven hours of investigation, Ma Kui came back.

Camellia saw Ma Kui with a tired face and asked, "Uncle Ma, how is it?" Did anyone catch it?

Ma Kui nodded, "Caught."

Camellia jumped up for joy when she heard this, "Great." The money has been recovered.

Ma Kui shook his head, "No." People caught the money and didn't find it. All four of them were captured. They all admit that they noticed us at the train station. So I set up a game and made an immortal jump. After they got the money, they planned to get off at the next stop. But the money was inexplicably gone. They also don't know where the money goes?

"They don't want to take it out. How could the money be found in their hands and disappear inexplicably? It doesn't make sense. "Camellia Road.

"They all admit that they have set up a scheme to cheat money, and there is no need to keep the money. That money is likely to have fallen into someone else's hands again. I don't know if it can be recovered? "Magui said disappointed.

Camellia was very disappointed, she took Ma Kui and sat down, "Uncle Ma, if we can't find the money back, what should we do?"

Ma Kui glanced at Camellia, "If the money is not found." Are you still willing to suffer with me?

☆ 190. Chapter 194: Ma Kui is gone

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 194 Ma Kui disappeared Camellia

hesitated, she didn't know how to answer.

Looking at the obvious wrinkles on Ma Kui's face, he was already old. Now he is not a bureau chief, nor is he young and penniless. Still escaped.

If two people go to a strange place, they don't have money or even a place to live, and food and clothing will be a problem. Are two people living on the streets? Thinking of this, she began to be scared in her heart. Those days were terrible.

Ma Kui saw her hesitation, and felt a little disappointed.

"Do you regret it?

Camellia came back to her senses and looked at Maqui's tired face.

She felt that she was impulsive, and Ma Kui lost her identity, status, power, money. He was just an ordinary middle-aged man in his forties.

She didn't like the old man as she thought.

She is only 20 years old this year, and she has a bright future in life. She couldn't let her young life be wasted on Ma Qui. She deserves a good future.

Ma Kui sighed, "Tell me what you really think in your heart." I will respect your ideas and will not force you. Camellia

felt a little sorry for Ma Kui, she lost the money. And now she was thinking about leaving him. But she had no choice, and if she took pity on him and left with him, she would definitely regret it.

She didn't dare to continue to look at Ma Kui, tears also fell, and she said softly: "I'm sorry, Uncle Ma."

Ma Kui felt a little uncomfortable, he thought he had found true love, had a showdown with Yu Cuiping, and his son didn't want to elope with her. Go to a place where you don't know the two of them and live a leisurely and happy life.

Unexpectedly, after just such a setback, Camellia gave up on him. It turned out that she didn't like herself at all. She was with her because of her money.

He was disappointed with Camellia, "Don't tell me I'm sorry, you have your own choice."

When Camellia heard his words, the more she felt that she was too selfish, and she raised her teary eyes to look at Ma Kui, "Don't you blame me?"

Ma Kui smiled and shook his head, "No." You didn't sleep all night last night. It's still early, and everyone hasn't woken up yet. Go get some sleep. When we wait for the next stop, we will get off the bus and buy tickets to go back. I'm also tired and need to sleep for a while.

Camellia didn't expect Ma Kui to say anything and not scold her. and comforted her so calmly and cared for her. She felt a lot better.

She hadn't slept all night yesterday, and she was already exhausted. As soon as my head touched the pillow, I fell asleep.

The sound of the flight attendant selling a boxed lunch woke up. On the bed opposite, I don't know when, two middle-aged people, a man and a woman, lay again.

She rubbed her eyes and sat up. There is a person on the opposite side, indicating that there is a stop in the middle.

Ma Kui told her that they would get off at the next stop, and that they must have slept too soundly and missed the stop.

She looked down at the bunk, and there was no one on it. The quilt on the bed was also neatly folded.

She had a bad premonition in her heart, and when she looked at the place where she put her luggage, it was also empty.

Her mind was dazed, and Marqui was gone while she was asleep?

She got out of bed in a panic and asked the middle-aged woman on the bunk opposite, "Sister, when did you come up?" "

We got in the car at eight o'clock. What's wrong girl? Why do you ask this? The middle-aged woman asked when she saw that her face was wrong.

"It's fine. When you came up, was there anyone on my lower bunk? The

middle-aged woman shook her head, "No." I haven't seen anyone since I came up, huh?

When Camellia heard this, she was frightened. Ma Kui left herself on the train and got off alone.

The first time she went out, she was alone on a strange train to a strange place, penniless. What should she do?

Her tears were streaming down her face.

"What's wrong with you? Can I help you? The middle-aged woman on the other side was puzzled, why this girl's reaction was so big.

"My uncle got out of the car on his own, and he left me behind. What am I going to do? "Camellia cried sadly.

"Don't cry, there's a police officer in the car. You go to them. They will help you. The man in the lower bunk said.

Camellia seemed to hear a life-saving straw and hurriedly came down from above. Wiping away his tears, he went out to find the police.

I came to the police room. I saw the police officer who handled things for her yesterday. As if she saw a relative, she ran over and grabbed the arm of the policeman, "Comrade policeman, you have to help me."

He recognized it as the girl who had lost her money yesterday, "What's going on?" "

Uncle Ma who was with me is gone. He left me in the car. Camellia cried.

"What's going on? Why did he throw you in the car? Don't worry, take your time and we'll help you.

When Camellia heard this, her heart was a little more steady, and she was not so afraid.

"Because yesterday I lost the bag containing the money, and the money in it can't be recovered. He must have been angry, and while I was asleep, he took his luggage and sneaked off the station. I'm penniless now, and I don't have the money to go back. I don't know what to do? Camellia cried.

The police officer looked puzzled, looked at her and said, "I got back a lot of the money you lost yesterday."

When Camellia heard this, she immediately stopped crying, wiped her tears with her sleeve, looked at him in disbelief and asked, "What are you talking about?" Did you get the money back? Then why did he tell me I couldn't get it back? He's lying to me, he's a big liar. The

police officer looked at her puzzled and asked, "I take the liberty of asking, what is the relationship between the two of you?" Is the money yours? Camellia

didn't know how to answer, and didn't squeak.

"If you don't say it, we won't help you. Camellia

didn't expect Ma Kui to do this to her, and the words he asked himself yesterday were to test himself. Since he didn't trust him so much, why did he choose to elope with her? It now ran away on its own with the money and threw her halfway down the road. He had so much money in his bag, but he even left her the money for the train ticket back.

I was really blind and mixed with him.

"We eloped. When

the police heard this, they immediately understood what was going on? It must have been the man who regretted running away halfway.

He sighed and said, "Now that he's gone." You don't have to go to him anymore. He left without even a penny left for you. It shows that this man is unreliable, but if he is sincere to you, he will not throw you on the train and leave you a penny. Come back, it's never too late for you to be young. Think of it as an experience in your life. The next time you look at people, be sure to be accurate. Don't do things impulsively, hurting yourself and hurting your family who cares about you.

Camellia nodded.

Where does she still have family? Her mother was heartbroken by her. I'll never forgive her in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 129 5
Author: Gongzibai STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? COMPLETED This is a story about a counterattack in a book dressed a...
5.8K 72 10
开局一个食堂窗口[美食] 作者:苏香兰色 Not my Story
1.7M 112K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
210K 3.9K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...