NDATB: I hoard trillions of s...

By missynao

Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Y... More

CH. 1-15
CH. 16-20
CH. 21-30
CH. 31-40
CH. 41-50
CH. 51-60
CH. 61-65
CH. 66-70
CH. 71-75
CH. 76-80
CH. 91-95
CH. 96-100
CH. 101-105
CH. 106-110
CH. 111-115
CH. 116-120
CH. 121-130
CH. 131-140
CH. 141-150
CH. 151-165
CH. 166-180
CH. 181-190
CH. 191-200
CH. 201-220
CH. 221-240
CH. 241-270
CH. 271-280
CH. 281-290
CH. 291-300
CH. 301-305
CH. 306-310
CH. 311-320
CH. 321-330

CH. 81-90

137 1 0
By missynao

Chapter 81: Slowly, the brainwashing is effective.

    On the dilapidated road.

    Both sides of the highway are filled with refugees heading to the Magic City.

    Some are with their families, and some are alone.

    Each one of them looks like a beggar with unkempt hair and unkempt face, suffering greatly and harboring deep hatred.

    The two cars in the middle of the road and the ten spirited young men were in sharp contrast to this beggar-like refugee.

    If it weren’t for the energetic young men who all had guns, some refugees would have pounced on them and robbed them.

    Some refugees with ill intentions deliberately create hatred and create a scene of looting so that they can take advantage of the opportunity.

    “It’s so poor that you’ll die poor, and you’ll die rich if you’re rich!”

    “We are so poor that we don’t even have water to drink, and these people drive luxury cars and blow out air conditioners..."

    “Everyone, is this fair?”

    Zhou Chenren didn’t say much and directly shot the man twice: “This is the fairness I will give you!”

    The person who was alive one second fell to the ground vomiting blood in the next second, twitched twice and then lost his breath.

    In an instant, the nearby refugees ran away.

    The ten Xiaolongs also saw that the deceased had ulterior motives, but they still sympathized a little.

    If it hadn’t been for this natural disaster, this person might not have had such evil thoughts, and he would not have died by gunfire today.

    Zhou Chen’s character of killing whenever he wants is really unpleasant.

    But they also understand that no snowflake under the avalanche is innocent!

    The ten Xiaolongs were excited and finally confirmed that the battalion commander and the others were on some kind of desert island in the prisoner base.

    Catching fish and shrimps is a bit hard, but as long as you are alive, it is a good thing.

    Xiaolong asked: “What shall we do next?”

    Zhou Chen snapped his fingers: "Don't worry, just go back to the corner and go to trade on time in two days?"

    Xiaobai was very anxious: "How about we sneak in first to find out the whereabouts of the battalion commander and the others?"

    Zhou Chen glared at him: "Do you know how big Qiandao Lake is? Once discovered, even if you shoot out all the bullets, you won't be able to save anyone. Does Xu Tuzhi understand? "

    Returning to the corner point not far from the prisoner base, Xiaolong took advantage of Zhou Chen to enter the cave to rest, and specially called the nine soldiers together.

    “Don’t worry, everyone, you won’t become fat after just one bite.”

    “I think we need to have more confidence in Zhou Chen. Maybe he doesn’t want to help us rescue the battalion commander and the others, but he definitely wants to get his helicopter back.”

    “I would like to remind you, next time you enter the prisoner base, no one is allowed to be clever and make insinuations!”

    “The prisoners are not fools. Once we find out that you are asking about the whereabouts of the battalion commander and the others, all our efforts will be in vain!”

    “Also, no one is allowed to leave the camp without permission during these two days. Instead of taking risks to explore the situation, it is better to act according to the opportunity..."

    Two days later, Zhou Chen drove out privately and brought back a lot of supplies.

    A box of dog food, a box of instant noodles, and twenty kilograms of green vegetables that were deliberately left in the sun to dry.

    The ten Xiaolongs really don’t understand how powerful this person is and how he can transform a truck of supplies at any time.

    On the way to the base for trading, Xiaolong couldn’t bear it anymore: “Mr. Zhou, what kind of business did you do before, and how come you can get supplies everywhere?”

    Zhou Chen was not very interested and said perfunctorily: "Smugglers, do you believe it?"

    Xiaolong: “…”

    Officially entered the prisoner base.

    The ten Xiaolongs were still dressed in the same outfits and looked in high spirits.

    Zhou Chen changed his clothes, this time it was a burgundy suit, with a patterned square scarf inserted into the suit jacket pocket.

    He wore a gold necklace as thick as his thumb around his neck and had a cigar in his mouth.

    This is very consistent with his arrogant and arrogant Mr. Zhou character!

    As soon as the car stopped, Lao San, who had been at the door for a long time, came to greet him.

    “Master Zhou, I’ve been waiting for you!”

    “This time I have to stay and drink tons of wine before I leave. It’s best to stay a few more days. I heard that you were quite satisfied with the woman last time and kept it with you forever?”

    Other prisoners have already rushed to unload the goods.

    Seeing green vegetables, these guys were crazy about it even though they were not qualified to eat it.

    “This Mr. Zhou is so awesome, he can even get such good materials!”

    “I heard that Mr. Zhou has piles of supplies overseas, including military aircraft and tanks. What can’t he get with such strength?”

    “Look at his subordinates, each one is more energetic than the other. The key is that they eat and drink better than our bosses...”

    “Oh, I wish I could follow Mr. Zhou!”

    “I also want to...”

    This time the transaction targets are one hundred women.

    In order to keep Mr. Zhou for a casual meal, the base leader deliberately did not bring the women out.

    On the one hand, after the last transaction, both parties established initial trust.

    On the one hand, I believe that Mr. Zhou’s goods are worthy of living, and I want to establish more emotional connections to lay the foundation for long-term transactions.

    On the dinner table, there was a plate of fried shrimp, a plate of shrimp cakes, and a plate of boiled cabbage.

    The third child took out his treasure in pain.

    A bottle of Wuliang Tequ was worth 200 yuan before the disaster.

    Zhou Chen was very considerate. He drank several glasses of wine with Lao San and chatted with the other nine leaders from all over the world.

    The woman from last time has been sitting next to me, and she still smells bad, but after changing into clean clothes, her image has improved a lot.

    After three drinks, Zhou Chen was helped back to the room by a woman.

    As soon as the woman was about to climb onto the bed, Zhou Chen stared back.

    “Master, I took a shower today.”

    “Have you taken a shower?”

    Zhou Chenxin said that these prisoners really valued him.

    The next second, the woman said coquettishly: "Wipe...wipe the body. Now water is more valuable than human life, and the base is also short of water."

    Zhou Chen patted the bed: "Come up, sit down, don't move."

    The woman’s mood only lasted a second, and she climbed onto the bed and sat still.

    Zhou Chen took out his notebook from his bag and casually ordered a domestic movie.

    The woman was very disappointed and wanted to pounce on her to show off her charm, but was afraid of upsetting Mr. Zhou and touching her waist.

    She couldn’t help but remind: “Master, don’t you like to use a whip?”

    Zhou Chen was depressed: “Shut up!”

    Last time, he just randomly ordered a movie. Who knew the actor was having a great time, so he raised a small leather whip and whipped it endlessly.

    He’s not shaking his s, why is he playing with a whip!

    An hour later, the ambiguous sounds in the room stopped and turned into thunderous snoring.

    Another hour later, Zhou Chen opened the door and walked out feeling refreshed.

    The woman pretended to tidy up her clothes and walked slowly behind.

    The third child who was sitting at the door of the courtyard immediately ran over. Seeing that Mr. Zhou was in a good mood, he knew that this woman was very suitable for him.

    Zhou Chen naturally put his arm around Lao San’s shoulders: “Lao San, when the Kuncheng base is built, you can come with me to play around. Whether it’s a military helicopter or a tank, I’ll keep it for you. Have fun!”

    The third child is a death row prisoner, but at the same time he is a senior military fan. He usually likes tanks and artillery.

    “That’s good, don’t let me have all the fun, just let me reach out and touch the tank, and I’ll be satisfied.”

    "Isn't it? When you talk about it, you will definitely make you fun, and let you drive a tank to fight a few cannons!"

    “Hey, I’ll thank you first.”

    Zhou Chen stretched himself and looked at the scenery of the island in the distance.

    He said with enthusiasm and a bit of regret: "Your place is nice. Under the extremely hot weather, you can enjoy the autumn scenery of fallen leaves. I really want to walk around, but it's too hot and I'm too lazy to walk. It's a pity. I was in such a hurry to return home that I didn’t bring the helicopter back..."

    Under Zhou Chen’s brainwashing of using tanks as a topic again and again, the third child has already regarded Mr. Zhou as a confidant.

    He pondered for a moment and said: "We have helicopters at our base, but no one knows how to fly them..."

    Zhou Chen’s eyes lit up, he was willing to brainwash the third child in vain.

    No, this is the effect we want!

    “Helicopters at your base?”

    “Tell me earlier, I can drive!”

    “Then what are you waiting for? Let me take you flying around...”

Chapter 82 Discovering the target

    The roar of the helicopter can be heard throughout the base.

    The leaders who were sitting in the room blowing on the air conditioner rushed out of the door with shocked faces.

    Looking at the climbing helicopter, I felt very nervous.

    “What’s going on?”

    “Who started the helicopter?”

    A boy ran over sweating profusely: "Boss, it's Mr. San and Mr. Zhou."

    “Young Master Zhou wanted to visit Qiandao Lake, but he was too lazy to walk. I heard that Young Master Zhou could fly a helicopter, so the Third Master..."

    The insidious second son immediately said excitedly: "Master Zhou is not a liar, right? Where are his men? What are those people doing now?"

    The little guy said: "I haven't done anything. I've been playing poker with our brothers."

    “Playing poker?”

    The sinister second child asked: "Did you find anything unusual about them?"

    The little guy thought for a while and said, "What's abnormal? Washing your hair with mineral water, hating our food is not good, eating fresh bean paste bread, does that count?"

    The leaders were speechless.

    The boss glanced at the sky and said: "Second brother, are you worrying too much? Mr. Zhou's family has a big business, so can they still like our crappy plane?"

    The sinister second child shook his head: "Master Zhou himself said most of our great business. None of us have seen the base, the army, and the mountains of supplies he mentioned with our own eyes."

    The boss thinks that the problem with the second child is that he thinks too much.

    The second son told the young man: "Go and guard the gate now. If you find Mr. Zhou's men trying to sneak away, immediately surround them."

    The little guy quickly took orders and ran away.

    Not only the eldest brother, but also several other brothers felt that the second eldest brother was making too much fuss.

    “Second brother, that’s not the case, is it?”

    “That’s right, if you didn’t see Mr. Zhou’s outfit, the ten bodyguards, and the supplies he brought over, could he be a liar?”

    “It’s unreasonable to spend such a huge price to defraud us of a helicopter, right?”

    “We just said that we hope Mr. Zhou will get more vegetables next time, and preferably canned beef...”

    “Second brother, don’t be too cautious. You will offend Mr. Zhou. Can we still do business?”

    The sinister old man despises these brainless guys from the bottom of his heart.

    But he didn’t want to cause public outrage: “Be careful not to destroy the Wannian Ship, I’m thinking about everyone!”

    On a mountain not far from Qiandao Lake, a native dog with four paws bleeding, tilted its head and looked at the helicopter in the sky...

    Buzz buzz——

    It was the first time for Lao San to ride in a helicopter and he was extremely excited.

    Keep stretching your neck to look at the scenery on the ground from a high place.

    “The wind is so strong...”

    “What did you say?”

    “Master Zhou, I said the wind is so strong...”

    Although the wind is hot, it is extremely exciting.

    Zhou Chen really wanted to kick the person down, then leave in a helicopter without caring about anything.

    But considering that Xiaolong brought ten soldiers into the prisoner base by himself, it is unjustifiable that he ran away like this, causing ten people to lose their lives.

    Zhou Chen reached out and pointed to his headphones: "Put them on."

    The third child quickly put on his headphones: "I just said the wind was so strong, did you hear it?"

    Zhou Chen pretended to be enthusiastic: "I heard it, how about I take you to fly around the entire Qiandao Lake?"

    The third child nodded like a fool: "Okay, it feels so damn good to see it from the top down!"

    Zhou Chen glanced at Lao San with complicated eyes, and immediately smiled enthusiastically: "Lao San, you just have too little experience. This is a civilian helicopter, like my Black Hawk. The difference is tens of thousands of miles!"

    “What?”

    The third child heard Zhou Chen’s words clearly through the earphones: “Black Hawk? Isn’t that too overbearing? Why do you have that thing?”

    Zhou Chen was very arrogant and arrogant: "Are you young? As long as you are rich and powerful in Myanmar, there is nothing you can't get?"

    “I have three Black Hawks, equipped with various thermal weapons!”

    “When we go out to grab the territory, machine guns sweep all the way. The dragon is coiled by me, the tiger is lying on the ground by me, and a living person is directly beaten into dregs!”

    The third child’s blood boiled when he heard this: “That’s awesome! Why, do you still need to go out and grab the territory?”

    Zhou Chen smiled arrogantly: "That's right, young master, I am not just an unscrupulous businessman. I am a real warlord in Burma, with thousands of troops under my command. Natural disasters I used to grow hundreds of acres of small poppies, who would think that my land is too big?”

    “This person, the richer he is, the more greedy he becomes!”

    “Don’t talk about competing for territory with my colleagues, I once dared to fight against Myanmar’s regular army!”

    The third child is already in admiration.

    Zhou Chen took advantage of the time to brag and kept observing the islands on the ground.

    There is no abnormality in the east, and there is no abnormality in the south. Flying in a circle to the west...

    Finally, the target was found on a desert island in the northwest.

    In the scrawled hut, the figures of soldiers are looming.

    Zhou Chen deliberately flew to that desert island.

    The third child wanted to stop it, but it was already too late.

    The soldiers below also noticed the helicopter in the sky, and they all walked out of the hut and looked up.

    “Lao San, why are there still soldiers in your base?”

    “Damn it! You are not cooperating with the military, fishing for law enforcement, and only trying to trick people like me, right?”

    The third child quickly waved his hand: "Absolutely not! They..."

    Zhou Chen pretended to be worried: "Lao San, I regard you as my brother. I would even give you a tank. If you try to trick me..."

    Lao San regarded Mr. Zhou as a confidant in his heart and hurriedly explained: "No, we are just a group of prisoners in Xiaoshan Prison. These soldiers...were all provoked by Lao Liu's impatience. Trouble comes out!"

    Zhou Chen approached the deserted island and looked down carefully. Without stopping too much, he naturally operated the helicopter to fly north.

    At this moment, the third child was pouring beans out of a bamboo tube, telling Zhou Chen the cause and effect.

    “It’s Lao Liu. When he was young, he signed up to join the army but was rejected. He committed murder and fled to the mountains and was rounded up by the armed police, so he hated these soldiers to death!”

    “That day, they just came to fetch water. He took a few sips of wine and then went up to make trouble. He also called half of the brothers from the base to surround him.”

    “We brothers scolded him half to death. We don’t want to mess with anyone but the soldiers!”

    “Just when we were about to release people, this helicopter suddenly appeared overhead.”

    “My second brother used a telescope to find that there were soldiers on the plane. He felt that it would be difficult to solve the problem if it got too big, so he just did nothing and used the detained soldiers to force the helicopter to land.”

    “A bunch of people in military uniforms, but they don’t dare to kill, so they can only be locked up on a desert island for a while...”

    Zhou Chen pretended to be relieved: "So that's it, I thought you were fishing!"

    “Young Master, I am the leader of a warlord in Burma. Before the natural disaster, I carried half of the criminal law and was very popular. After the natural disaster, I ran back to the country and capsized in the gutter. There is simply no reason to explain..."

    The third child smiled with a smile: "Misunderstanding, misunderstanding!"

    “Mr. Zhou, I can guarantee that our ten brothers really want to maintain long-term cooperation with you!”

    The helicopter landed smoothly.

    The two of them hooked up as soon as they got off the plane, acting like good brothers.

    Zhou Chen said: "The next delivery is scheduled for ten days."

    The third child was shocked: "Ten days? Why does it take so long?"

    Zhou Chen is very arrogant and arrogant: "Sir, I am going to Kuncheng to bring a batch of top-notch supplies back to the Magic City. There are several trucks of good durians, as well as rice and fresh vegetables. ."

    The third child was amazed: "You have so many supplies in your hands!"

    Zhou Chen’s lips curved into a sneer: “I’ve also prepared a surprise for you, it’s absolutely exciting!”

Chapter 83 Be a human being in the next life!

    Two soldiers appeared and disappeared in the woods.

    The military uniforms they wore had no sleeves or trouser legs, revealing a section of gray underwear with weeds stuck in the back.

    Pushed aside the weeds and entered the cave. Inside were several comrades who had been waiting for a long time, as well as Zhou Chen, who was taking a nap against the stone wall.

    “Squad leader, how are you doing?”

    “Have you seen the battalion commander and the others?”

    Panting, Xiaolong wiped the sweat from his head and nodded: "I saw it, this time it's completely clear."

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    The soldier who followed the squad leader into Qiandao Lake worriedly said: "Except for the battalion commander, everyone is still alive, but they are in poor health. We have to rescue them as soon as possible."

    Zhou Chen rubbed the back of his neck and asked, "Have you seen Uncle Bai?"

    The soldier nodded: "I am with the battalion commander, but he seems to be sick."

    Old people in their sixties were held at gunpoint while catching fish and shrimp in extremely hot weather. It would be strange if they didn’t get sick.

    Zhou Chen clapped his hands: "Okay, let's make a perfect plan."

    Xiaolong was surprised: “You want to participate too?”

    Zhou Chen frowned: "What are you talking about? I haven't gotten my helicopter back yet!"

    Xiaolong waved his hand: "I mean, just wait here for our news. There will definitely be a fierce battle. You haven't received training, I'm worried..."

    Zhou Chen smiled: "You are overthinking. I am not going to save people with you."

    Xiaolong was confused: "Then what do you mean..."

    Zhou Chen said: "What I mean is, I will get my helicopter back, and you go and rescue your people."

    Eleven heads gathered together and murmured.

    On the day of the transaction, Zhou Chen and four energetic young men appeared at the prisoner base after dark.

    In the huge Qiandao Lake, there are only a few lights, while other places are completely dark.

    The prisoners stared at the half-truck of supplies.

    Cigarettes and alcohol.

    Cigarettes are cheap cigarettes, and wine is the old village chief.

    Under natural disasters, high-quality materials are already rare.

    Zhou Chen changed his outfit again. This time he was wearing trendy brands and had several necklaces stacked around his neck.

    He never leaves his hand with cigars, he is very arrogant and arrogant.

    Zhou Chen called to Xiaolong: "What are you still doing? Quickly take off the cigarettes and wine and give each brother a portion."

    The jealous prisoners were stunned.

    Give it to them?

    Real or fake?

    There is little chance that the cigarettes and alcohol in the base will fall on them.

    The third child who came up was confused: "Master Zhou, how are you going to distribute your supplies to these brothers?"

    Zhou Chen waved his hand and said very arrogantly: "The materials traded with you are at the back. I went to the border this time to pull dozens of trucks of goods to the Magic City. These are just for the brothers. Meeting gift."

    “Everyone should drink and smoke. Don’t be polite to me. Anyone who is polite is looking down on me!”

    A group of low-level prisoners danced excitedly and expressed their gratitude one after another.

    The third child still feels pain in his heart. It’s such a waste to distribute such good supplies to a bunch of little guys like this!

    Zhou Chen saw what Lao San was thinking and said mysteriously: "I have prepared some good things for you separately. When the car arrives later, you can take them away quietly."

    The third child’s eyes lit up: “Hua Zi?”

    Zhou Chen really wanted to slap him twice.

    He raised his eyebrows: "Look at your worthless appearance. Huazi has it, Maotai has it. Anyway, don't let your brothers know about it. Then you will definitely say behind your back that I favor one over the other."

    The third child was extremely happy: "And Maotai? Don't worry, I'm sure I won't tell anyone."

    The prisoners next to them were happily wrapping up the supplies they had received, cherishing them very much.

    Zhou Chen was unhappy: "Why are you holding it and drinking it? Aren't you afraid that the alcohol will evaporate and affect the taste in such a hot day?"

    When the prisoners heard this, they realized that this was true. They unscrewed the caps of the wine bottles and took a few sips.

    “Cool!”

    “It’s been a long time since I drank so much, it feels so good!”

    “The wine we usually drink is just like plain water, but it is not as strong as the bottle in our hand.”

    When the prisoners on other islands heard the news, they all ran towards the entrance of the base.

    I am afraid that I will not get any benefits if I run slowly.

    The sinister second man looked at the bustling gate of the base and had great doubts in his heart.

    The boss patted him on the shoulder: "Second brother, what are you thinking about?"

    The second child asked: "Don't you think Master Zhou is too generous?"

    The impatient Lao Liu retorted: "Second brother, I'm not telling you that you look down on people who search for things. Mr. Zhou is so generous but you are suspicious of him. Look at this truck of supplies. Can ordinary people get it?"

    The boss spoke for Lao Liu: "Lao Liu is right. I had previously suspected that Mr. Zhou was here for those soldiers, but when I think about it carefully, I know it's impossible."

    “It’s just like vegetables. Hangzhou is also under military control. Can they get a single vegetable?”

    “Only Burmese warlords like Mr. Zhou are not short of such supplies.”

    The second child feels that talking to these short-sighted people is just talking to a cow.

    He just had a bad premonition, but could not provide any actual evidence.

    If these words are known to a few of them, they will inevitably say that he is too thoughtful.

    Zhou Chen had already made Lao San drunk and took the opportunity to say: "Lao San, how about we fly around and enjoy the night view of Qiandao Lake."

    The third child laughed and said, “What’s so beautiful about the dark night scene?”

    But in order to satisfy her confidant’s thoughts, she still stood up unsteadily.

    When the four Xiaolongs saw this scene, they looked at each other and continued to play poker with the prisoners.

    A prisoner said: "Brother Long, I feel a little dizzy."

    Xiaolong was very perfunctory: “Maybe it’s because you haven’t drank for a long time.”

    42 degrees old village chief plus sleeping pills, if you don’t get dizzy, who will?

    The roar of the helicopter echoed throughout the base.

    The second brother, who was sitting alone on the side, couldn't help it any longer. He looked at several of his accomplices who were holding the woman up and down. In the end, he didn't say anything and left alone from the side door.

    In mid-air, Zhou Chen lit a cigarette: "Lao San, how old is the girl you killed?"

    The third child was confused, and for a moment he didn’t understand why he asked this suddenly: “You are very young, maybe twelve or thirteen years old.”

    Zhou Chen asked again: "How did you kill him?"

    The third child fell into memories: "I didn't want to kill her at first, I just wanted to have fun, but she started crying and shouting. I was afraid of attracting passers-by, so I accidentally strangled her to death."

    For several subsequent crimes, he naturally followed the same pattern and dragged him into the woods and strangled him to death.

    Zhou Chen looked at the third child with cold eyes: "Aren't you afraid of retribution?"

    Lao San sneered: "So what about retribution? I had the money to hire the best lawyer, and it took me two years to get a suspended death sentence. When the natural disaster comes, I will live better than anyone else." comfortable……"

    “The third child...”

    “Huh? What?”

    “You should be a human being in your next fucking life!”

    “What?”

    Zhou Chen unfastened the seat belt on the third child as quickly as possible, opened the cabin door, and kicked him off the plane.

    A set of movements is as fast as lightning and moves like flowing water.

    In desperation, Lao San grabbed the hatch and hung his body in mid-air, trying to stretch his legs and crawl back.

    “Why? I regard you as a confidant...”

    Zhou Chen picked up the cigarette from his mouth and poked it directly into Lao San’s eyeball.

    “It is an insult to me to be regarded as a confidant by a beast like you!”

    Lao San’s eyes were burned out. The intense pain caused him to subconsciously let go, scream loudly, and his body fell from the air.

    Zhou Chen took out a grenade from space, pulled out the ring, and threw it from mid-air.

    The grenade fell into a pile of gas cylinders.

    There was a loud "boom" and a flash of fire...

Chapter 84 Destroying the Prisoner Base

    “Boom——”

    All the gasoline cylinders piled on the ground exploded.

    Together with the surrounding vehicles, they were all blown into the sky.

    The vehicle exploded twice in the air, and debris flew everywhere, killing countless prisoners.

    Some of the prisoners who reacted were so weak that they could not get up at all, and those who managed to get up fell down before taking two steps.

    There were also some prisoners who had not drunk. Just as they were about to take out their guns, Xiaolong and the other two men took the lead and shot them.

    Explosions, gunshots, and screams all came together.

    The eight leaders who were holding the woman and drinking suddenly woke up.

    “What’s going on?”

    “No, there’s an enemy attack!”

    “Where’s the second brother? Which bastard dares to attack our base...”

    Pushed the woman, raised the gun and rushed out the door.

    The few people rushing to the front suddenly found something falling under their feet.

    Before I could see clearly what it was, my intestines were torn apart by the explosion in an instant.

    The boss, who was thrown away by the shock wave, looked at the helicopter with lights flashing in the air and gritted his teeth with hatred.

    “Fuck! It’s the one named Zhou...”

    The second brother was really right. There is indeed something wrong with the identity of this person named Zhou.

    The boss got up and raised his gun and fired in the sky. He couldn't hit at such a distance.

    On the deserted island where soldiers were imprisoned, several prisoners with guns nervously looked at the fire on the main island.

    Just when he wanted to do something, he was attacked by Battalion Commander He and others and seized the gun.

    On the island, in addition to a few prisoners with guns, there are also dozens of ordinary prisoners with knives in their hands.

    Battalion Commander He, who successfully grabbed the gun, only fired two shots and found that there was no bullet.

    With the enemy outnumbered and ourselves outnumbered, Battalion Commander He and the others, who had run out of bullets, were immediately surrounded by prisoners.

    At this time, a dozen refugees who were also detained rushed out of the hut nearby.

    They looked like beggars. They picked up the wooden sticks and jumped on them.

    But they were all too weak and were no match for these prisoners, and they quickly fell behind.

    The voice of the second child came from the walkie-talkie strapped to the waist of a prisoner.

    “The enemy is attacking, kill everyone on the island!”

    Just when Battalion Commander He and others thought they were about to die, six people rushed out of the woods and fired at the prisoners in a wave.

    “Battal Commander?”

    “Xiaobai?”

    “Batalion Commander, are you okay?”

    “We are fine, what are you doing...forget it, let’s get our weapons back first...”

    At one o’clock in the morning, under the continuous counterattack by Battalion Commander He and others, the entire base was successfully captured.

    The surviving prisoners all squatted down with their heads in their hands.

    The helicopter landed steadily, and Zhou Chen jumped out of the plane handsomely.

    The pale Uncle Bai covered his chest: "Last time, I told you who made the helicopter fly crookedly. It had no technical content at all. It turned out to be you."

    Zhou Chen showed his big white teeth and said, "Technology is enough."

    He looked at Battalion Commander He: "Why don't you take action?"

    Battalion Commander He was surprised: “Kill them all?”

    Zhou Chen was in disbelief: "Then do you want to let the tiger return to the mountains, or bring all the people back to the Demon City to raise them?"

    It is simply unrealistic to bring them back to the Demon City to raise them. How many innocent refugees will be harmed in the future if we let these prisoners go?

    Battalion Commander He made the decision almost immediately.

    With an order, all soldiers raised their guns and took aim.

    A man wearing a white coat stood up anxiously: "Don't kill me, I'm not a prisoner, I'm a prison doctor, I'm a doctor."

    Doctor?

    This is the most popular profession in the last days.

    He is a person who is worshiped wherever he goes!

    Just when Battalion Commander He was about to let this man go, a skinny middle-aged man walked out from the refugees behind him and gave the doctor a big mouth.

    “Doctor?”

    “Are you worthy of being a doctor?”

    “It doesn’t matter if you were forced, but how many prison guards have you killed by helping these prisoners?”

    “Which of them is not your colleague?”

    Only then did Zhou Chen notice that this middle-aged man was wearing a uniform and his rank was not low.

    The middle-aged man said with a look of sorrow and anger: "I don't deserve to be alive. If I hadn't ordered their release, these prisoners wouldn't have harmed so many people."

    “Brothers, I hope you haven’t gone far yet, I’ll be here to accompany you!”

    After that, grab the gun and commit suicide!

    “Warden——”

    Everything happened so fast that no one had time to stop it.

    The few surviving prison guards rushed towards the doctor with grief and anger, beating him to death with punches and kicks.

    Intensive gunshots rang out until the last bullet was used up.

    Except for a few prisoners who escaped, all the prisoners in the base were killed by gunfire.

    There was a group of captured refugees nearby, at least hundreds of men and women.

    Battalion Commander He said to them: "Let's go back to your own homes."

    Those refugees looked at each other and cried: "Where do we still have a home..."

    Battalion Commander He couldn’t bear it: “Let’s do this, we will collect the supplies here after dawn.”

    “If you want to go to Hangzhou, we will be responsible for delivering you to the organization. If you want to go to Magic City, just come with us.”

    Zhou Chen had already reached the base warehouse alone.

    He originally thought it was just some junk goods, but he didn’t expect that there were hundreds of cylinders of gas and oil in the warehouse.

    I don’t know which military camp I have touched. Military trucks, military jeeps, military rations, professional vehicle repair tools, and cotton-padded jackets were so fine that I can’t even count them.

    Zhou Chen searched for a long time but couldn’t find the thermal weapon. It is estimated that these prisoners could find the auto repair company.

    After collecting all the supplies into the space, he still felt that he was at a loss.

    The supplies he took out these three times were not much. The key was the few grenades he threw out, as well as the ammunition and sleeping pills to support Xiaolong's ten people, which was enough for him to feel distressed for a year.

    After dawn, all materials are loaded onto the truck.

    Battalion Commander He gave part of it to the refugees and several prisoners who were unwilling to join in the crime and were imprisoned on the desert island.

    Prepare to be divided into two teams.

    One group sent the refugees to the organization in Hangzhou for care, and the other group took the refugees back to the Magic City with them.

    Zhou Chen had his dissatisfaction written on his face.

    “He Battalion Commander.”

    “Mr. Zhou, last night was such a mess that I didn’t have time to thank you. Thanks to you..."

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "Forget it if you're polite, just give me half of the guns and ammunition collected."

    The smile on Battalion Commander He’s face instantly solidified: “It’s easy to say anything else, but it is clearly stated that ordinary people cannot own guns privately, not even a single bullet.”

    Zhou Chen looked serious: "The rules are dead, but the people are alive. If you don't tell me, I won't tell you. Who knows when I return to the Demon City?"

    Battalion Commander He smiled and wanted to continue doing ideological work.

    Zhou Chen simply called Xiaolong: "Xiaolong, did we agree at that time that I borrowed the bullets and you have to return them to me?"

    Xiaolong scratched his head and looked at his commander hesitantly: "Battalion Commander, the situation was urgent. We did promise Mr. Zhou to return all the bullets."

    Commander He’s eyelids twitched.

    Xiaolong added: "He also said that if the base is controlled and the guns collected, Mr. Zhou will share half of them."

    Commander He’s face turned green, and he immediately slapped Xiaolong on the head.

    “Little brat, are you crazy? How could you make such a promise casually?”

    “You don’t know you are wearing a military uniform, what are you making a blind promise? What are you making a blind promise?”

    “Do you want to go to a military court?”

    Xiaolong could not fight back when hit or scolded, he was so timid that he did not dare to say a word.

    Battalion Commander He raised a spring breeze-like smile towards Zhou Chen: "Brother Zhou..."

    Zhou Chen stretched out his hand to interrupt: "Don't tell me that you soldiers don't keep their word and want to embezzle half of my supplies."

    Battalion Commander He staggered, screaming in his heart that he was wronged.

    How can we, the soldiers, be dishonest in what we say?

    It is even more impossible to embezzle people’s supplies!

    But, this is no ordinary material!

    It is a weapon, or a hot weapon that is expressly stipulated that ordinary people cannot own it privately!

Chapter 85 The house was stolen

    In the extremely hot weather, the two people kept arguing.

    Whenever Battalion Commander He wanted to do Zhou Chen’s ideological work, Zhou Chen always said: "You promised me..."

    Whenever Zhou Chen said this, Battalion Commander He wanted to drag Xiaolong out, beat him up, and put him in solitary confinement.

    You little bastard, you can’t agree to such a request even if you are crazy about it!

    The army commander didn’t dare to agree even when he came!

    The two of them were tugging back and forth, and Battalion Commander He was sweating profusely and felt like he was about to have a heat stroke.

    But except for the sweat on his head and neck, Zhou Chen felt refreshed.

    Battalion Commander He had an idea and simply pretended to have heatstroke.

    Then, he fainted.

    Zhou Chen took the opportunity to throw the man to Xiaolong and said to Xiaobai: "Quickly, give me half of the gun. Your battalion commander promised me before he fainted."

    Xiaobai: "..."

    Is there any?

    They didn’t hear it with their countless ears, okay?

    Battalion Commander He, who pretended to have fainted from heat stroke, really wanted to jump up and refute.

    I don’t have it!

    When did I agree?

    But if you think about it carefully, if Zhou Chen hadn’t acted, provided supplies, and provided ammunition support, not to mention the annihilation of the prisoner base, even Xiaolong’s ten people would have died.

    And Zhou Chen shouldn’t be the kind of thug who goes around doing mischief with a gun... right?

    Forget it, he’d better pretend to faint, out of sight is out of mind!

    Xiaolong scratched his head and whispered: "Anyway, the battalion commander fainted. Why don't we give him the gun? When the battalion commander wakes up, we will tell Mr. Zhou that he grabbed the gun and ran away. We I didn’t chase after the refugees in the car.”

    Xiaobai frowned: "Is this really okay?"

    Battalion Commander He who pretended to be fainted really wanted to pass out.

    Little bastard, you know your thoughts are very dangerous. Let’s see how I deal with you when I get back.

    Zhou Chen put thirty-five rifles and one pistol into his backpack and threw them onto the helicopter.

    I still sigh in my heart, but it’s a pity that there are no bullets.

    He was about to ask Uncle Bai to follow him, but Uncle Bai pointed at him: "Dog."

    Zhou Chen was depressed: "Old man Bai, I am a bit greedy, you don't need to scold me like this!"

    Uncle Bai was startled and couldn't help but cough twice. After a while, he said, "I said your dog is behind you."

    As soon as Zhou Chen turned around, he saw a dirty stray dog ​​standing not far away, tilting his head to look at him.

    “Rhubarb?”

    Hearing his master’s voice, Dahuang called out in grievance.

    It limped to its owner with tears in its eyes, and then jumped on him excitedly.

    Zhou Chen dodged away: "It stinks to death. Have you taken a shower?"

    Dahuang raised his pus-oozing paws and shed tears of grievance: "Woo... woof..."

    Uncle Bai came over, beating his uncomfortable chest: "Hey, the injury is not serious, it must have been burned by the stone slab."

    “You are a very smart dog. When we made an emergency landing that day, I told it to run, and it ran away very fast!”

    “Otherwise, I would have become a pot of dog meat.”

    Zhou Chen still dislikes his own dog.

    “Xiaolong, do you have a hygienist? Come and bandage it.”

    Xiaobai came over: "I am the health worker."

    Zhou Chen covered his nose and walked away: "By the way, give it a bath. It stinks."

    Xiaobai: "..."

    Da Huang, whose wound was bandaged, was carried onto the plane.

    It is impossible to take a bath.

    When Zhou Chen arrived at this base on the first day, there were still several small ponds. After more than ten days, the bottom of the lake has completely dried up, and it is difficult to dig out a piece of wet mud.

    Zhou Chen put on his headphones and was ready to take off at any time.

    Uncle Bai’s mouth was as pale as paper, and he leaned against the passenger seat with his eyes closed.

    Zhou Chen asked: "Is your heart ailment, or is it some other disease?"

    Uncle Bai endured the pain and said: "This person, once he gets old, his heart will not work well. I can hold on no matter what."

    Zhou Chen touched his bag and took out a bottle of quick-acting heart-saving pills and a bottle of water: "Eat quickly, Aunt Bai is still waiting for you at home."

    The helicopter took off, leaving the Lupus base and flying over the mountains.

    Uncle Bai recovered after taking the medicine, looked down at the obviously dry and cracked road, and sighed for a moment: "When will this natural disaster end?"

    Zhou Chen glanced at the refugees on the road and said: "Instead of thinking about when the natural disaster will end, it is better to think of ways to stock up on more supplies."

    An hour later, the helicopter landed in the yard of Uncle Bai’s house.

    The haggard-looking Aunt Bai ran out with her two grandchildren. When she saw Uncle Bai, she was complaining and worried.

    Zhou Chen waved goodbye and flew directly to Sakura Community.

    The roar of the helicopter attracted the attention of many refugees in the community.

    Zhou Chen quickly discovered the problem.

    The water tower he placed on the rooftop was nowhere to be seen.

    Several water towers on the rooftop of Lao Sun’s building are also missing.

    Moreover, he circled around the community. Among the crowd of onlookers on the ground, he did not see any of Lao Sun's neighbors.

    This is unscientific!

    Realizing that something was wrong, he left Sakura Community directly.

    Find a place to land, put the helicopter into the space, and sit on the roadside waiting for Battalion Commander He’s motorcade.

    After taking back his vehicle, he put the big truck into the space and drove the big G directly to blast the Diaobang's territory.

    Huang Mao was jumping off a water truck and was immediately attracted by the big g coming from the opposite side.

    “Hey, who is this buddy...Brother Zhou?”

    Zhou Chen lowered the window and his face turned pale: "What's going on at my house?"

    Huang Mao was stunned for two seconds, and immediately looked anxious: "Brother Zhou, where have you been during this time? There are rumors that you died outside the city!"

    “The Guangming Gang... is the backer behind the Bombing Gang. This gang has been expanding its territory recently, and anyone who disobeys them has been arrested.”

    Huang Mao pointed to a new scar on his forehead: "These birdmen also want to devour our bombing gang. We fought with them several times..."

    Zhou Chen emphasized his tone: “Tell me the important point!”

    Huang Mao quickly said: "It turns out that with you here, the gangs in the nearby communities were all in peace. Since you disappeared, there were rumors that you died outside, and the Guangming Gang came to seize the territory. ."

    “They couldn’t open your front door, so they moved all the water towers on your rooftop. Lao Sun and the others were also taken away. The current Sakura Community is decided by a few gangsters. ."

    Zhou Chen’s eyes flashed with danger: “Where are you? How many days has it been since the incident happened?”

    Huang Mao pointed in one direction: "Tang Chen Yipin, it's about what happened the afternoon before yesterday."

    Zhou Chen asked: "How much do you know about those people?"

    Huang Mao said: "They are all a group of rich second generation, fifty or sixty people, but they have many gangsters, about two hundred people."

    “Where are the weapons?”

    “There are guns, but not many, only a few.”

    Zhou Chen drove away directly.

    This is unreasonable!

    He just went out for half a month and his house was robbed!

    It’s night.

    Tomson is on the top floor of a luxurious building.

    Through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the flat floor, with lights, music, fine wine and beautiful women, a group of second-generation rich people are extravagant and intoxicated.

    A helicopter appeared out of the window unexpectedly.

    A drunken rich second generation stared out the window with his eyes wide open: "Damn, what are you doing?"

    The helicopter turned left, with the hatch facing the floor-to-ceiling window.

    Zhou Chen, who was armed to the teeth, opened fire directly with an AK submachine gun.

    Gunshots rang out and the floor-to-ceiling windows shattered.

    The dense bullets were fired directly at the wealthy second-generation people in the house, and blood splattered everywhere...

Chapter 86 Who has the gun and who has the big fist?

    Under the sound of gunfire, vases and wine bottles shattered to the ground.

    There were screams and screams, all in one.

    Corpses fell one after another, blood splattered on the walls, the floor, the table...

    Men and women who reacted quickly fled in all directions. Some were shot in the legs and crawled on the ground in fear, dragging out a pool of blood along the way.

    The two hundred and five men downstairs didn’t know what was going on, so they rushed into the room with knives and sticks, and were directly exposed to the muzzle of the gun.

    A few rushed in, a few were killed by bullets, and their bodies fell into a pile.

    Ma Zai was so frightened that he turned around and ran away.

    As the helicopter climbed up, those who fled to the rooftop in panic were directly shot with submachine guns regardless of their identity.

    Several corpses fell into the swimming pool, blood spread, and soon the water in the swimming pool became a pool of blood.

    This gang of second-generation rich people are so extravagant that the refugees in the city don’t even have access to dirty water. They actually fill the entire swimming pool with mineral water.

    The helicopter landed on the rooftop.

    Zhou Chen jumped down in full riot gear, ignoring those who were injured and wailing, and pointed his gun at the fleeing people and fired.

    In the helicopter cab, Uncle Bai, who was also in full anti-riot gear, looked at the corpses and injured in front of him and could only shake his head helplessly.

    During a natural disaster, all compatriots in the city should unite as one to fight against the natural disaster.

    As soon as the society is in chaos, there will be gangs and societies of various sizes.

    A group of rich second-generation people were accustomed to doing evil before the natural disaster. They thought that if the social order was in chaos, they would rule their world, and they could intensify their tyranny.

    Who knows, the real ruthless people are never a group of idiots with flamboyant personalities like them.

    There is a current shortage of supplies, and the refugees cannot even eat a piece of bread. These rich second generations have fine wine and food but don’t know how to cherish it.

    Who is it bad to offend?

    Do you have to offend Madman Zhou?

    Madman Zhou dares to go deep into the prisoner base alone. Where are these rich second generations?

    Apart from enjoyment, apart from not doing human affairs, have you ever seen what a ruthless person is?

    Zhou Chen fought his way down from the rooftop and kicked open the door on the top floor. It was a mess inside.

    A handsome guy in a suit who was shot in the leg raised his hands in horror: "Don't kill me, my dad is the mayor. If you kill me, my dad will definitely..."

    “Bang!”

    Zhou Chen kicked away the body of the pretty boy with a bullet between his eyebrows, and continued walking inside.

    Idiot!

    The young master is shooting indiscriminately. The more distinguished you are, the faster you will die.

    Who would leave someone alive to cause trouble for themselves?

    A man hiding behind the sofa shouted in pain: "You are dead, do you know who my father is..."

    “Bang!”

    Stupid!

    When death is imminent, you still don’t forget to bring me out to threaten others. You usually take advantage of family status to bully ordinary people!

    A woman covered in blood shivered in the corner: "Don't kill me. I'll give you money. My dad is the richest man in the country..."

    “Bang!”

    A bunch of idiots!

    The sons and daughters of the world’s richest man will be killed if they offend me!

    Shoot once for those who are not hit, and make up for those who are hit.

    Zhou Chen walked around the house with a gun, leaving corpses on the ground.

    Go out and go down the stairs.

    Killed one by one, some rich second-generation men with disheveled clothes died at gunpoint before even putting on their clothes.

    Dozens of second-generation people who were born with silver spoons in their mouths died at the best age...

    When we arrived on the third floor, the door was open.

    As soon as Zhou Chen was about to shoot, he saw Lao Sun rushing out holding a wooden stick.

    “Old Sun?”

    “Xiao Zhou?”

    Seeing Zhou Chen, Lao Sun breathed a sigh of relief.

    There were dozens of people behind him, some of whom were neighbors in Sakura Community, and the others were men captured from other communities.

    Each of these people had bruises and swollen faces, and some were so seriously injured that they needed help to walk.

    Zhou Chen glanced around and saw no sign of the woman: "Where are they?"

    Lao Sun said anxiously: "The women and children are in the hands of those gangsters in the community. They are already the lackeys of this rich second generation."

    Zhou Chen turned around and walked downstairs.

    We searched until we found a messy parking lot, not even a single person in sight.

    The monkeys were scattered after the tree fell, a group of rich second-generation people were shot to death, and the young men fled without a trace.

    A neighbor found a car and said, "This car can be used. Let's go back and save people first."

    Lao Sun limped into the car: "Xiao Zhou, aren't you coming up?"

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "You go first."

    The neighbor who was anxious to go back to save his wife and children drove the car very fast.

    After everyone left, Zhou Chen began to clean up.

    In such a huge parking lot, no matter whether it is a good car or a junk car, it is all contained in the space.

    Turn around and go upstairs to collect supplies.

    The lower floors are almost all empty rooms in a mess, and even the curtains are pulled down to light the fire for warmth when it is extremely cold.

    Starting from the 16th floor, there are decent furniture.

    The best supplies are still at the top.

    The large house of nearly 600 square meters was filled with supplies for several rooms.

    Bacon, bacon, beef, salted duck, sausages, dehydrated vegetables, etc. are all vacuum packed and well preserved.

    Chicken feet, peanuts, melon seeds, biscuits and other snacks filled an aisle.

    They are indeed a group of rich and powerful second generation people who have stocked thousands of kilograms of authentic Wuchang rice.

    There are also black rice, millet, red beans, mung beans, and soybeans, all plump and special.

    There is also a special cold room with boxes of red wine, foreign wine, and white wine stacked to the ceiling, and there are hundreds of barrels of mineral water.

    Zhou Chen collected all these materials into the space.

    Solar power panels and household generators have been removed.

    There are still a few pistols in the safe with only a few dozen bullets. They are not bad and can somewhat make up for his losses tonight.

    Before leaving, I also took a few oil paintings on the wall.

    One of the paintings is Van Gogh’s Sunflowers. I don’t know if it is authentic?

    Although the original work cannot be sold for money, it will look very stylish in the living room in the future.

    Zhou Chen returned to the rooftop and found Uncle Bai searching for corpses.

    A bunch of rich second-generation people are well-dressed, and the watch on any corpse is worth millions.

    Uncle Bai didn’t even look at it. He found a few packages of snacks and carefully wiped the blood stains on them.

    Seeing this scene, Zhou Chen retreated to the stairwell.

    When he returned to the rooftop, he threw a bag in his hand to Uncle Bai: "I collected some supplies and I will give them to you as reward."

    The bag is very big and bulging, and it sounds very heavy when you throw it on the ground.

    Uncle Bai saw Zhou Chen with only one gun in his hand: "I gave it all, what about you?"

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "I have a gun but am I afraid I won't have supplies?"

    Uncle Bai wanted to say that he could just take one-third, but when he heard this, he silently picked up the bag on the ground.

    Whoever has a gun has a big fist!

    You have the final say if you have a gun!

    The helicopter appeared over the Sakura Community again.

    The community is lifeless, the road conditions are difficult, and Lao Sun and others who left first have not returned yet.

    The nearby refugees once again stretched their heads to look at the helicopter in the sky, watching it land on the rooftop of Building 21 in Sakura Community.

    The propeller stopped spinning, and a man armed to the teeth opened the door and stepped out of the plane.

    Zhou Chen stepped on the edge of the rooftop, raised his gun and fired several shots into the sky.

    In this overbearing and unreasonable way, he announced his return to everyone!

    Several gangsters in Building 15 already had a very bad feeling when they saw the helicopter parked in Building 21.

    Until I heard the gunfire, I was so scared that I peed my pants on the spot.

    “It’s Madman Zhou…”

    “Crazy Zhou is not dead…”

    In desperation, the gangster who had just been dragged away for two days immediately ran for his life.

    Finally, when I ran downstairs, I saw a group of refugees with weapons in their hands.

    These are the refugees they have bullied severely in the past two days, but now they are staring at them one by one with green eyes.

    Someone shouted loudly: “Take down these thugs and let’s go to Brother Zhou to receive the reward!”

Chapter 87 Lingchi, shocked!

    Several gangsters were beaten with bloody heads and faces swollen like pig heads.

    They were dragged to the downstairs of Building 21 by a group of refugees like dead dogs. They were beaten with sticks and forced to kneel on the ground.

    Zhou Chen appeared in front of everyone wearing riot gear.

    A group of refugees who were so poor that they had no food to eat or water to drink, all showed extremely envious expressions.

    He looked at the few gangsters who had been beaten so hard that their mothers didn’t even recognize them, and asked, “Where are those women and children?”

    The little gangster was so frightened that he urinated and pooped out, his teeth were all broken, and he couldn’t utter a complete sentence.

    A refugee raised his hand: "We already have people going over there..."

    After a while, Qi Rou and others were helped out by the refugees.

    The body condition is very poor, but the clothes on the body are still intact.

    It must be that I am starving and have no energy.

    Qi Rou recognized Zhou Chen at a glance and cried "Wow": "Boss, you have to make the decision for us. They are not human beings. In order to protect us, Sister Hong was These beasts..."

    “They also locked all the children in dog cages and beat them with whips at every turn..."

    Before Qi Rou finished crying, she heard refugees shouting in the distance: "No, one of your women committed suicide by jumping off the building..."

    Qi Rou, Yang Sixian and several other women turned pale on the spot, having already guessed who it was.

    My body was very weak, but I still struggled to rush towards Building 15.

    “Sister Hong…”

    Several gangsters kowtowed and begged for mercy.

    Zhou Chen asked: "Who is the chef?"

    Several refugees who had worked as chefs came out.

    Zhou Chen said: "Do you dare to kill someone?"

    Several chefs dared not nod.

    If it was just a simple killing, why did you name the chef?

    I’m afraid...

    Zhou Chen said openly: "Tear off all the meat from these humans and beasts, hang the skeletons at the gate of the community, and see who dares to take advantage of Sakura Community in the future!"

    “To do this well, each person needs five kilograms of flour and two kilograms of water.”

    Five kilograms of flour and two kilograms of water, these are the supplies they dream of.

    I’m so scared!

    It’s just a few animals, just like those chickens and ducks that are usually slaughtered!

    The chefs gritted their teeth and pulled out butcher knives under the horrified looks of the gangsters.

    Hearing the screams of a few gangsters like slaughtering pigs, a group of refugees backed away in fear and couldn't bear to look directly at them.

    Cut living people into skeletons...

    The inhumane execution under the feudal system reappears today.

    Too cruel!

    Too cruel!

    But I have to say that after this incident, who would have dared to take the idea of ​​Sakura Community in the past!

    Zhou Chen said to this group of refugees: "You just went out to arrest people. When Lao Sun comes back later, let him arrange a big pot meal."

    When they heard that there was a big pot of rice to eat, a group of hungry refugees could not help but swallow their saliva.

    The news of the living people’s flesh removal soon spread to several nearby communities, and gradually spread to further communities.

    Those gangs who used to scold Madman Zhou and deserved to die outside are now scared to death.

    Crazy Zhou is so fucking ruthless this time!

    That’s Lingchi...

    Some gangs who helped the second generation of rich people to commit crimes, when they heard the news, were afraid of being liquidated by Madman Zhou, so they packed up their luggage and fled to other districts overnight to survive.

    Sister Hong’s body was cremated, and her man couldn’t bear the blow and went crazy and ran out of the community on the spot.

    Lao Sun led people to search all night, but they couldn’t find it until dawn.

    A ten-year-old child was left behind, crying and asking for his parents.

    People die every day due to natural disasters.

    Whether they know it or not, survivors have become numb to death.

    Lao Sun and others had not recovered from their injuries, so they began to go out to look for supplies again.

    The dead have passed away, but the living will continue to fight for their lives to survive!

    At the gate of Sakura Community, there are several mummies hanging on the left and several white skeletons hanging on the right.

    The refugees outside who knew and didn’t know it all chose to take a detour when they saw it.

    No thugs dare to come here to cause trouble again.

    It did attract a group of soldiers.

    The whole city is still under military control in name only, and with limited manpower, the private chaos cannot be controlled even if we want to.

    But killing like this is simply a blatant provocation to the law!

    “It’s unreasonable to deal with thugs privately in broad daylight and use such cruel methods. This kind of thing must be dealt with seriously!”

    Battalion Commander He walked to the gate of the community: "Who is the talker here?"

    A big yellow dog ran over, wagging its tail at him from a distance.

    Battalion Commander He was startled.

    Godly Community, all the dogs in other communities have been eaten, but there is still a dog here!

    The refugees in the community stared at the dog and swallowed its saliva, but no one dared to do anything.

    Yeah? Why does this dog look familiar?

    Zhou Chen put his hands in his pockets and walked over slowly: "Captain He?"

    Battalion Commander He had a look of realization on his face: "I was just thinking that this dog seems to belong to your family...wait a minute..."

    He felt bad: "Mr. Zhou, are you the one who is in trouble in this community?"

    According to rumors, is he the crazy Crazy Zhou who hung up living people and dried them into mummies, and cut off the flesh of living gangsters?

    Xiaobai and several soldiers were vomiting nearby.

    It’s so disgusting!

    Bai Shenshen’s human skeleton is still covered with cruel flesh residue.

    After being exposed to the sun, these meat residues actually exude a...meaty aroma.

    Ouch!

    Battalion Commander He pointed at the corpses at the door: "What did you do?"

    Zhou Chen was too lazy to explain, so he stretched out his hand to summon a refugee who was watching: "Come, tell our Battalion Commander He the crimes of these beasts!"

    Battalion Commander He didn’t know the darkness in troubled times: “I won’t listen.”

    “There are thugs causing trouble, you should hand them over to us!”

    “Now that the whole city is under military control, private executions are also illegal, and your method..."

    This method is too cruel, it is difficult for him to turn a blind eye.

    Zhou Chen raised his eyebrows: "What, shoot me?"

    Battalion Commander He is businesslike: "As long as you don't resist, we are only responsible for arresting you. As for whether you will be shot, the judge has the final say."

    Zhou Chen did not resist, nor was he worried at all: "If you are not afraid of a big riot within a three-kilometer radius, just come and arrest us!"

    Xiaolong and others who simply visited the masses came back.

    Xiaolong leaned close to the battalion commander and whispered: "Batalion Commander, we asked, those people thought Mr. Zhou was dead when he went to Qiandao Lake with us."

    “Gangs from other districts came over to grab territory, and gangs from this district fought with their own people for territory. It was a mess and many people died.”

    “Mr. Zhou came back and fired two shots, and all these gangs became honest.”

    “When several skeletons with their flesh removed were hung up, the springtails in the outer area did not dare to step into this area.”

    “If we really capture Mr. Zhou, this area will be in chaos again. I don’t know how many people will die by then!”

    When Battalion Commander He heard this, he was also very embarrassed.

    Zhou Chen also knew that Battalion Commander He came with a mission. It is the duty of soldiers to obey orders.

    He will not be stupid enough to confront the soldiers, he can only find steps for them.

    "He Ying, I kill me, it's damn the garbage, what these beasts do are hard to write!"

    “The method is a bit cruel, but heavy codes are used in troubled times. This is also to deter those bedbugs who are ready to move, and indirectly maintain the peace of a certain society.”

    Battalion Commander He’s eyes widened.

    You are good at talking.

    Are you trying to maintain social peace?

    You are doing it just for yourself!

    But Zhou Chen’s words are not unreasonable.

    Thinking about the news about Xiaolong’s visit, if Zhou Chen is really dragged to be shot, this area will definitely be in chaos again!

    Natural disasters are ruthless, and the few refugees who finally survived are living in dire straits every day.

    People are dying every day in the fight for territory and supplies.

    The organization is short of manpower, and there are some things they want to do but cannot do anything about.

    But we cannot indulge Zhou Chen’s behavior of killing whenever he wants.

    Battalion Commander He thought carefully and warned in public: "Zhou Chen, this is just this one time, and I will kill you on the spot the next time!"

Chapter 88 Trading Market

    Huang Mao, a human spirit, quickly came to hug him with a large amount of supplies.

    Solar energy, water towers, steel bars, ceramic tiles, cement, mahogany furniture, and several vans.

    The shabby van couldn’t fit in, and there were more than a dozen trucks following behind the convoy.

    “Brother, you are so awesome!”

    “You came back and fired two shots, and all the garbage that the cat had misguided around was gone.”

    “This area is safer than ever, and we feel relieved when doing business day and night.”

    “This is because I am so mighty and domineering. My admiration for you is like the endless river, or like the Yellow River that is flooding out of control..."

    Zhou Chen held a cigarette in his mouth with contempt in his eyes: "The river is surging, the Yellow River is overflowing, and it's all dried up."

    Huang Mao chuckled: "A metaphor is an exaggerated metaphor. Although the Yellow River has dried up, my admiration for brother..."

    Zhou Chen waved his hands and really couldn’t listen anymore: “Okay, stop being poor!”

    The yellow-haired face is thicker than the wall: "Hey, brother, I know your water tower is gone, so I tried many ways to get a few, and two aluminum alloy ones. They are not afraid of being exposed to the sun. rust."

    In view of this, Zhou Chen felt that Huang Mao was still very considerate.

    Zhou Chen asked: "What do you want to change this time? Don't mention the water, it's gone."

    When it comes to water, Huang Mao feels pain in his heart.

    There were more than a dozen water towers on Brother Zhou’s rooftop, at least several tons of water left, but they were taken away by the rich second generation.

    Huang Mao accompanied the smiling face: "Looking at what you said, I naturally know that you are short of water. I would like to change to some instant noodles, noodles, flour, etc. Do you think it will work?"

    Zhou Chen flicked the cigarette ashes and settled the deal on the materials in a few words: "The good things you have found recently can be brought directly to me. You can get as many as you want. I won't keep them for a while." Received."

    Huang Mao patted his chest and promised: "Brother, don't worry, you are the supreme VIP of our Zhidao Gang. Our Zhidao Gang will serve you wholeheartedly. Once there is something good, it must, must, and must be Bring me to my brother first!"

    After carrying half a bag of food from the transaction into the car, Huang Mao suddenly thought of something.

    “By the way, brother, we have organized a trading market at Wanda Plaza in the city center and it will open for two hours in the evening!”

    “Refugees from all over the city can go there to trade supplies as long as they need it. If you have time, you can go there and wander around, you might be able to find some items that you like.”

    “Yesterday I saw someone take out a blue and white porcelain vase, tsk tsk tsk, this thing was always tucked away before the natural disaster. In the current environment, only a person like me can Feast your eyes.”

    “But it’s a pity that even a sky-high price antique is not worth dozens of kilograms of potatoes now.”

    “People are dying of hunger and thirst, so who cares about that stuff...”

    Zhou Chen was really interested when he heard it.

    It was extremely hot. Some of the power transformers that had been repaired earlier were exposed to the sun and exploded.

    The broadcast rang for a while, then fell into dead silence.

    Any news now can only be spread by word of mouth between people.

    If Huang Mao hadn’t talked about this kind of thing, he wouldn’t have known that a trading market had been established in the organization.

    There are so many supplies in space that he can’t use them all in ten lifetimes.

    Being extremely rich is also a kind of loneliness!

    It would be better to take the opportunity to exchange the worst supplies for some antiques and put them in his safe house in the future. It feels very good.

    The supplies that Huang Mao brought were put into the corridor, and he touched them and put them into the space.

    Zhou Chen went back to the house and turned on the air conditioner, enjoyed a hot pot meal, and took the time to go out.

    The big yellow dog wanted to follow, but was frightened back by his kick.

    Zhou Chen came to the underground floor and found an empty parking lot with only a big G parked there.

    The entire community knew whose car this was and were extremely greedy, but no one dared to make any plans.

    In the face of absolute strength, one has the heart but not the courage.

    Zhou Chen swaggered out in his big G. He occasionally encountered vehicles on the dilapidated roads, but they were all ordinary scooters with small displacement.

    A car like this makes the refugees who walk on their legs extremely jealous.

    With cars like Zhou Chen’s, refugees can only look back and sigh.

    Even if they get a car, they can’t get gasoline, so everything is in vain.

    When we arrived at the trading market, there were soldiers with guns standing guard at the door.

    Zhou Chen wanted to go around and find a place to put the vehicle into the space, but suddenly he found that the soldiers standing guard looked familiar.

    Xiaobai saw the big G from afar and could recite the license plate by heart.

    Zhou Chen drove directly in front of Xiao Bai, lowered the window and joked: "You are a health worker, and you actually come out to stand guard?"

    Xiaobai raised his head and held his chest out with pride: "A soldier is like a brick, you can move it wherever you need it!"

    Zhou Chen smiled: "That's good, I'll go in and take a walk, and you can help me keep an eye on the car."

    Xiaobai looked like he had seen a ghost: "Are you mistaken? My duty is to maintain market order, and I am not the boss of the parking lot."

    Zhou Chen smiled and said, "If someone steals my car, does that count as dereliction of duty on your part?"

    Xiaobai glared: "No, I'm only responsible for the market. Your car can only be parked outside the market. You deserve to be lost."

    Zhou Chen joked: "Comrade Xiaobai, your thoughts are unacceptable!"

    “Protecting the private property of ordinary people is also the responsibility of your soldiers. What is the difference between inside and outside the market?”

    “What about your consciousness? I despise you!”

    Xiaobai: “…”

    When Xiaolong was speechless for a few seconds, Zhou Chen had already got out of the car and left.

    “Damn it, Zhou, do you know how to park? You blocked the entrance to the market. You have no quality...”

    The soldiers standing guard together asked curiously: "Xiaobai, who is this person so cool?"

    Xiaobai rolled his eyes: "Crazy Zhou!"

    The soldier was shocked: "Is he Madman Zhou? No wonder he is so stubborn..."

    The trading market is very crude, and its scale is not as good as the night market before the natural disaster.

    In order to prevent citizens from heatstroke, sheds were built throughout the market, with the distance from one end to the other no more than a hundred meters away.

    Both sides of the market are full of small vendors, all of them are gray and sad.

    Those who set up stalls and those who came to visit the market were all men, and there were almost no women in sight.

    Society is too chaotic, and women don’t even have the ability to protect themselves when they go out, let alone protect the materials in their hands.

    But these supplies are related to the survival of the family, so we can’t afford to throw away any of them!

    There are all kinds of stalls here, but most of them are unattended.

    There was a stall that was surrounded by three floors inside and three floors outside. Refugees were trying their best to squeeze in.

    Zhou Chen felt curious and took advantage of his height to take a look.

    The stall owner turned out to be Lao Sun, and there was only one 100-gram pack of salt on his stall.

    Lao Sun was holding the smallest scale and selling salt by the gram.

    “Don’t crowd, don’t crowd...”

    “If you can’t buy it today, you will still have it tomorrow. I will still come here to sell a stall tomorrow...”

    Seeing that the refugees almost overturned the stall, the bald man holding two watermelon knives scolded: "I told you not to crowd, if you keep crowding we will close the stall!"

    Zhou Chen almost didn’t recognize Yang Sixian. She shaved her head bald to prevent heat stroke, wore a vest, and her fair skin was tanned.

    This woman is a ruthless person. It is relatively safe for her to accompany the lame old grandson when he goes out to the stall.

    Under extreme heat, salt is definitely the most sought-after commodity.

    You can’t starve to death by eating a few small meals, but you are looking for supplies everywhere in the ultra-high temperature weather. If you cannot replenish salt and water in your body in time, you will most likely die on a certain road...

Chapter 89 The sky-high price of calligraphy and painting is just a piece of waste paper

    People come and go in the trading market.

    Most of the stalls sell some household items.

    Clothes, shoes, bags, gold and silver jewelry, toy figures, household appliances, and some miscellaneous items.

    In the natural disaster environment, everyone is short of food and water. Who is willing to exchange such precious materials for these things?

    No one cared about it, and the stall owners all had sad faces.

    Zhou Chen walked around and stopped in front of a stall selling antiques.

    He didn’t see the blue and white porcelain in Huang Mao’s mouth.

    A piece of white cloth was spread on the simple stall, with several antique calligraphy and paintings placed on it.

    The stall owner is a middle-aged man with white hair. He has a sad face and keeps wiping sweat.

    Long-term lack of food and nutrition, the eye sockets are yellow and the cheeks are sunken.

    It has a bit of a literary temperament, and it can be seen that it was a relatively wealthy family before the natural disaster.

    Zhou Chen pointed at a scroll: "Open it and take a look?"

    “Okay, okay.”

    Finally, someone was interested. The stall owner quickly picked up the scroll and unfolded it carefully: "Brother, this "Kingfisher in the Lotus Pond" is an authentic work by Master Qi Baishi, and it has been treasured by me for many years."

    The scroll unfolds, showing red flowers and black leaves.

    It is a lotus painting, which intersperses the scene of a kingfisher flying low over the pond with a freshly caught fish in its long beak.

    Zhou Chen doesn’t know anything about calligraphy and painting, he only knows that Qi Baishi is very good at painting shrimps.

    Zhou Chen took out a pair of gloves and put them on.

    When the stall owner saw him wearing gloves, he immediately felt good about him.

    No matter whether you buy it or not, at least the other party knows how to respect others.

    Zhou Chen took the painting into his hands and seemed to be appraising it, but in fact he was just appreciating it, mainly to see if it suited his liking.

    After looking at it for nearly a minute, he asked: "Authentic?"

    The stall owner took out a certificate: "Absolutely authentic. I spent 40 million to buy it at Xiangcheng Auction House more than ten years ago. It has been authenticated by many people in the industry after I came back. , they all say it’s authentic!”

    Zhou Chen handed the painting back to the other party: "How to sell it?"

    The stall owner thought for a while and said: "One hundred kilograms of rice plus one kilogram of salt, or ten tons of water will do."

    Zhou Chen smiled and said: "Your asking price is too exaggerated. A gram of salt on the market is hard to find now, and a bowl of water is equally hard to find. You have to sincerely use it to exchange for supplies. This The price has to be reduced to at least one percent.”

    One percent?

    When the stall owner heard this, he suddenly felt like a bolt from the blue.

    “This is the authentic work of Master Qi Baishi.”

    The price of the jump sale is not limited to this!

    He might as well jump off the building together with the calligraphy and painting!

    Zhou Chen said with a smile: "Uncle, I am sorry to hear you say that money is just waste paper now, and no matter how precious the calligraphy and painting is, it is just a piece of waste paper."

    “Nowadays, everyone is short of food supplies, and those who have surplus are very rare!”

    “I dare say that no one will buy it if you put it here for a year at your asking price.”

    The stall owner was bitter and angry: "You slashed me ninety-nine times, isn't that too cruel!"

    Zhou Chen smiled and said: "In business, you raise the price and I'll pay you back on the spot. It's normal to argue."

    The stall owner carefully held the kingfisher picture and reluctantly said: "Then what is the maximum price you can bid?"

    Zhou Chen raised a finger: "One pound of rice plus one ounce of salt."

    The stall owner's eyes widened and he kept shaking his head: "No, no, absolutely not. I spent more than 40 million at the beginning. Before the natural disaster, someone paid 80 million, but I didn't even think about it. Sell."

    Now it’s worth a pound of rice and a pound of salt, who can he ask to reason with?

    Zhou Chen didn’t force it either: “To be honest, I’m probably the only one in the city willing to accept antique calligraphy and paintings.”

    He pointed to Lao Sun, who was selling salt: "If you have thought about it, tell that person, and I will come back then..."

    Zhou Chen walked a few meters and looked back to see the stall owner holding the kingfisher picture in despair.

    After shopping around for a while, there was nothing useful in the whole market, so I went home.

    Lao Sun came over that night.

    “Xiao Zhou, you came to the trading market today, why didn’t I see you?”

    “Seeing that you were too busy, I didn’t bother you.”

    “Not to mention, Xiao Qi has a good mind. When she heard you talk about hoarding food, she thought of hoarding salt. Now we only need to get a little salt to exchange for a lot of supplies. , I no longer have to run around risking my life.”

    Zhou Chen looked at the little kid being held by Old Sun: "Why is your grandson so thin?"

    Lao Sun was a little anxious: "There is no way, I have tried every means, but I still can't get a vegetable."

    “I can’t grow vegetables. I want to grow some bean sprouts but lack water. I eat potatoes and sweet potatoes and my face turns yellow after eating them.”

    Having said this, Lao Sun fell silent.

    Zhou Chen also fell silent.

    Although he lacks nothing now and lives a more prosperous life than anyone else, he suffered for three years in his last life and can understand the feelings of Lao Sun and others.

    Zhou Chen said: "I have some vegetables here, which are grown in air-conditioned water. If you don't mind them being dirty, you can exchange them with me for supplies."

    You definitely can’t give it away for free!

    He has no obligation, and he doesn’t want Lao Sun and others to become dependent.

    The last days are very hard, getting harder and harder every day, and you have to rely on yourself for everything.

    Fair trade is the best choice.

    Lao Sun’s eyes lit up and his face flushed with excitement: “Oh my god, how can I be so dirty? If I can get a vegetable leaf to taste in this environment, it’s already a dream. matter."

    “However, the only supplies I can get are salt.”

    Zhou Chen smiled faintly: "Then let's trade with salt."

    Lao Sun couldn’t wait to run back to get the salt.

    Salt is now the most valuable material of their collective, and other materials will definitely not be in Zhou Chen’s eyes.

    Everyone was excited when they heard that they could exchange salt for vegetables at Brother Zhou’s place.

    Although salt is precious, if you can replace it with some vegetables to supplement vitamins, it would be a dream!

    It’s strange!

    Before the natural disaster, no matter what experts said that vegetables are rich in vitamins and eating more vegetables is good for the body, ordinary people just didn't take it seriously.

    We eat big fish and meat every day, and stir-fry vegetables just to relieve our boredom.

    But now, even if I can bite a vegetable leaf.

    These refugees all believed that they had taken some vitamin supplements and felt better than before.

    This damn psychological effect!

    Alas, I don’t know how to cherish it when I can eat it, but I go crazy thinking about it when I can’t eat it!

    Lao Sun was in trouble: "How much salt should I take?"

    A neighbor said: "Why don't you get one... or two bags? Vegetables are not like potatoes or instant noodles. They need water to grow. I dare say that except for Brother Zhou, there are no other vegetables in the city. No one can come up with something as rare as vegetables!”

    Seeing that everyone had no objections, Lao Sun took two packets of salt.

    Thinking that both salt and vegetables are the most enviable materials, I even found a black plastic bag.

    Zhou Chen’s side, the bean sprouts in the space are all packaged, and each bag weighs 300 grams.

    In order not to arouse suspicion, the bags had to be folded and poured into the same pocket.

    A pack of soybean sprouts, a pack of green bean sprouts, and a handful of green bean sprouts.

    I didn’t take the Chinese cabbage. I can’t grow such a big vegetable in air-conditioned water.

    When Lao Sun saw these vegetables, his first reaction was to look around, for fear of being seen.

    In fact, no refugee dared to take a step closer in the entire 21st building.

    Lao Sun pinched a green bean sprout and stuffed it into his mouth, eating it raw while swallowing his saliva.

    It’s obviously a bit bitter, but it just feels fragrant and sweet.

    This deal is so worth it!

Chapter 90 Brother, do you want a submarine?

    Lao Sun’s heartbeat was thunderous with excitement.

    These vegetables are hard-won, hard-won...

    He carefully put it into a black plastic bag and wanted to dig a tunnel to get back out.

    I am always worried that if a refugee finds out, he will come and fight him!

    “By the way, when I was closing the stall in the evening, an antique dealer named Yu asked me about you.”

    “I heard that you are Crazy Zhou, but he is not afraid. Instead, he seems to want to trade with you.”

    “But he said that you cut him ninety-nine times at one time, and he really couldn’t bear it, so he asked me to ask you if we could talk to you again?”

    “Oh, he seems to have a lot of antiques at home. He probably heard about your strength and hopes you will eat all his goods.”

    “Here, this is the list he wrote...”

    Zhou Chen took a piece of paper handed over by Lao Sun and turned out to be a great collector.

    What are the vases from the Ming and Qing Dynasties, snuff bottles from the Qianlong period, calligraphy and paintings from the Kangxi period, and pictures of ladies from the Song Dynasty.

    Tang Bohu's "Lonely Owl in the Setting Clouds" and Qi Baishi's "Kingfisher in the Lotus Pond".

    The corresponding value is written on the back of each antique calligraphy and painting.

    The two most expensive calligraphy and paintings are "Lonely Owl in the Sunset Cloud" and "Kingfisher in the Lotus Pond".

    In the end, he thoughtfully calculated a total.

    Together, more than a dozen antique calligraphy and paintings can be traded for five hundred kilograms of rice, ten kilograms of salt, and ten tons of water.

    Don’t forget to indicate that you can use corresponding supplies instead, but only food supplies will be accepted.

    Compared with the sky-high asking prices for a piece of Qi Baishi's "Kingfisher in the Lotus Pond" at the trading market, the other party's asking price this time was obviously carefully considered, and it was probably because the family was in a hurry to wait for the rice to be cooked. .

    But for Zhou Chen, it is still not cost-effective.

    In the apocalypse, antique calligraphy and paintings are as valuable as a pack of instant noodles, and even become less valuable as time goes by.

    When wandering around, these things not only take up space, but also drag down people’s physical strength.

    When faced with a robbery, the thugs would rather steal a pair of tattered shoes from the refugees than take these useless antiques.

    It can neither be eaten nor drunk. It is fragile and needs to be kept properly.

    Escape from a natural disaster and save your life is difficult, how can you keep it properly?

    Only a person like him, who carries space with him and has more supplies than he can eat in ten lifetimes, is interested in collecting a few.

    Zhou Chen was very ruthless and directly killed nine-tenths of the price.

    Salt is okay, water and rice can be replaced with corresponding potatoes, sweet potatoes, and taro.

    Materials are becoming more scarce every day, and the market price changes day by day.

    Zhou Chen asked Lao Sun about the latest food prices.

    The prices of the five commodities: rice, flour, water, salt, and medicine are the same, and they are currently at the top of the pyramid.

    The exchange ratio of rice and potatoes and sweet potatoes is 1:3.

    Taro is a little lower, the ratio is 1:3.5.

    In other words, if Zhou Chen wanted to get the antique calligraphy and painting bag on the other party’s list, he would have to take out a pound of salt and a total weight of more than 600 pounds of potatoes.

    Zhou Chen handed the note to Lao Sun: "Please pass it on to me."

    “This is my inner price. He has two days to think about it. Every extra day of delay will only make the food market more unfavorable to him, or he can talk to other customers.”

    Lao Sun took the note and took a look at it. Today is different from the past, where sky-high price antiques are worth hundreds of kilograms of potatoes!

    Sure enough, it was chopped too hard. There has been no movement for the past two days.

    But Zhou Chen is not anxious at all. Dispensable things like antique calligraphy and paintings are not as attractive as a barrel of gasoline.

    Huang Mao, a second-rate dealer, runs very frequently.

    Today we brought mahogany furniture, and tomorrow we brought tiles and wooden floors.

    Today, this guy hauled in several more carts of tableware.

    “Brother, these tableware are definitely high-end goods. If they are not high-end goods, I wouldn’t even dare to buy them from you.”

    Zhou Chen was not interested: "Can't you find some decent supplies?"

    Huang Mao was surprised: "Aren't these tableware decent? They are only for five-star hotels and they haven't been opened yet."

    Zhou Chen was disgusted: "There is no tableware to store the food, it is still fragile!"

    Huang Mao scratched his head: "Then I will take these back and pick some good ones tomorrow."

    Immediately afterwards, he took out a suitcase full of age as if offering a treasure: "Brother, you must keep this entire set of sterling silver tableware from the Holy Mule and Horse Empire."

    “This is a collection my boss got from a mule-horse man. There is some kind of crown tattoo on it. Anyway, I heard it is for the royal family. It looks awesome!”

    Zhou Chen opened it and took a look. It was complete with silver knives, forks, plates, bowls, cups, butterflies, and soup spoons.

    The relief is exquisite and the whole body is gilded. It is indeed a rare handicraft.

    Zhou Chen nodded: “I’ll accept this, tell me, what do you want to change?”

    Huang Mao is smiling happily.

    Every time Brother Zhou asked him what supplies he wanted to exchange for, his expression and tone were normal, but he gave people the impression of "I am a rich man"!

    “Brother, can I change it to some salt this time?”

    Zhou Chen took out half a bag of salt and reminded: "Tell people in your gang to go to hospitals and medical equipment agencies more often and get some fresh supplies for me. Don't spend all day doing furniture, Ceramic tiles, cement, I’m not a builder!”

    Huang Mao carefully put away the half bag of salt and frowned: "Brother, we have been to all the places you mentioned."

    “Not only hospitals, but also docks, stations, factories, everywhere you can go. Medical equipment is available. The key is that you are not a doctor, so I think..."

    Zhou Chen’s lungs were so angry that he raised his foot and kicked it: “You think you’re shit, quickly pull the thing over to me!”

    Huang Mao staggered after being kicked, and quickly pulled up the cart and left: "Brother, wait for me, right away, I'll be back soon..."

    An hour later, Huang Mao drove a van directly to Building 21 of Sakura Community.

    Every window of the van was covered with black cloth, as I was afraid that others would see the supplies inside.

    Huang Mao opened the car door, always in a state of high tension.

    X-ray film machines, blood pressure monitors, hearing aids, B-ultrasounds, microscopes, syringes, scalpels, biochemical meters, etc. are some common medical equipment.

    Huang Mao looked guilty, as if he were a thief: "Brother, after the whole city was under military control, the organization strictly prohibited the private trading of medical equipment. If you are caught, you will either be jailed or shot."

    “Anyone who finds medical supplies can only hand it over to the organization, but it is not in vain. There are supplies available, but even the supplies are not good..."

    The organization is responsible for the food, clothing, housing, transportation and physical health of countless refugees, but the organization is poor every day!

    There used to be psychiatrists responsible for the psychological treatment of refugees, but there were not enough manpower. Now they have been transferred to surgeons.

    I heard that several dean-level figures are now handing scalpels to surgeons every day...

    Zhou Chen was very satisfied with the medical treatment and went back upstairs to get two packets of salt.

    He said seriously: "If you get these supplies again, bring them all to me."

    Huang Mao nodded like he was pounding garlic: "Don't worry, brother."

    I thought Brother Zhou wouldn’t accept it and was worried about being investigated, so I handed it over to the organization in exchange for a bunch of sprouted potatoes and moldy barley.

    Now that I know Brother Zhou has needs, what else can I say?

    It must be a deal with Brother Zhou!

    Before Huang Mao left, he asked in a very low voice: "Brother, do you want a submarine? Someone on the road got a military submarine. It seems to have floated over from Zhoucheng East China Sea Fleet."

    “Our boss asked me to ask you if you are interested. If so, he will help you contact that person?”

    Zhou Chen was startled: “Military submarine?

    Huang Mao nodded: "Yes."

    Zhou Chen asked again: "Did it come from the East China Sea Fleet?"

    Huang Mao nodded: "Yeah!"

    Zhou Chen was stunned for three seconds and cursed on the spot: "Fuck!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
13.9K 257 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...
56.7K 872 65
开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story
92.8K 970 134
Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she drank Wangzai milk on the first day. Th...