Basically Brozone Doing Chaos...

By OpefuLee

What did Branch and his brothers' childhood looked like ? This book contains a series of dumb little scenario... More

- BEFORE STARTING -
- MONOPOLY -
- SACRIFICE -
- BASKETBALL -
- THE LAST NUGGET -
- TO THE MOON -
- NEON GREEN EYELINER -
- The Best Brother -
- Hatching -
- 10 HOURS -
- Frosted Perm -
- Snow Day -
- Squeak -
- Sunzone -

- BABY IN A TREE AND A BUNCH OF COPS -

1.4K 36 100
By OpefuLee

Troll Tree's park

8 : 17

On board of a small trolls' police car were a bunch of young trollings- they weren't being very careful, one of them pushing the two other sitting in the car, rushing around the place and screaming at the top of his lungs.

- BEE DOO BEE DOO BEE DOO !!! GANGWAYYYY!!! BEE DOO BEE DOO BEE DOO- It was the one with yellow hair, Clay, wearing a pair of shades on his lilac nose.

Behind the plastic wheel, Spruce had forgot to be careful when driving, and  was just turning the commands of the vehicule making their way to their destination way much longer that it had to be– next to him the oldest brother was talking to no one in particular in a walkie talkie.

- PRESENTELY IN PLACE, IMMEDIATE INTERVENTION FOR A 10-7B, I REPEAT IMMEDIATE INTERVENTION. WE HAVE A 10- 7B !! 10- 7B !!!! John Dory shouted in the walkie talkie dramatically.

He tried to hit the object seeing it was not working right. In the meantime their transportation had stopped and Spruce had rushed out of the car with a watergun.

- Wait, Clay realized, what does 10- 7B means ?

John Dory turned to Clay;

- 7B is because we have a Baby trapped in a 7 foot tall tree branch, and the 10 is because Floyd has been calling us for 10 minutes, NOW CMON HURRY !!

Both trollings joined Spruce's sides; he was already trying to aim his water gun on the tree branch, while Floyd was holding on his arm and screaming out loud;

- SPRUCE !! STOP IT !! DON'T HURT HIM !!!

- IT'S JUST WATER- CALM DOWN

- BUT IT'S BRANCHHH!! DON'T HURT BRANCH !!!

Indeed, here was baby Branch sitting on a branch, 7 foot away from the ground; how did he get there ? Good question.

WHAT, YOU THOUGHT I HAD AN ANSWER ???

Still at the Troll tree park

8 : 25

- As a police officer, John Dory was randomly explaining to Clay, our job is to help everyone- no matter who they are and what their life style is- even if they wear diapers on a daily basis and shits themselves a lot— we help everyone and help them down the tree.

Spruce was still aiming every critter in the tree with the water gun, making glow flies fly away or a furmunk dash down the tree because they were annoyed by the water.

- IS THIS ONE THE BABY?? John Dory asked when he saw a blue furmunk he thought might be Branch running away.

- Is this one the baby ? Spruce repeated the question to Floyd.

- NONO, NOT THIS ONE, Floyd sobbed.

Spruce turned back to JD;

- NONO, NOT THIS ONE, Spruce copied the tone and voice Floyd used.

John Dory grabbed once again the walkie talkie and faked talking to another troll in it.

- Attention, 10- 7B, NONO, NOT THIS ONE, I repeat, 10- 7B, NONO, NOT THIS ONE, the square police officer copied the voice of the pink haired toddler as well.

Still at the park bruh

9 : 03

- So the baby is still in position of... not down the tree, John Dory observed in the distance Spruce that was still holding back Floyd from the red zone, So I will now attempt to engage in psychological persuasion dialogue in order to talk with... the baby.

Forming a megaphone with his hair, the oldest brother looked down at a list that had been provided to him to discuss with the baby; only he was reading off very slowly, sounding like a robot.

- Baby. Baby.

Branch looked down at him with huge eyes of confusion.

- Come. Here. Little. Peach. Fuzz.

He looked down at the list again, sighed, and added the kissy sounds at the end.

Floyd looked at him with discouragement and tried to call for Branch instead;

- Cmon Branch!! You can do it ! He reached out for him.

Only the pink haired trolling was stopped by Spruce, who covered his mouth:

- Shh ! Let the professional do the work !

- B-But- You're talking to him like if he was a pet or something ! Floyd frowned.

John Dory frowned and made a sign to Clay, the yellow troll immediately wrapped his arms around Floyd and tried to pull him back;

- WE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THE RED ZONE.

- BUT THERE'S NOTHING DANGEROUS IN THE RED ZONE !!

- Baby. Baby. Peach. Fuzz. John Dory kept talking like a robot. Come. See... Grandma, he continued, My sweet... hmm...

He turned back at Spruce and Clay that were practically crushing Floyd in a brother embrace;

- What's his name ?

- WHAT'S HIS NAME ??? Spruce shouted at Floyd.

-...... Branch ? Floyd raised an eyebrow.

- IT'S BRANCH ! Clay gave the answer.

John Dory scoffed;

- Pretty bad- uhm... Come. Here.... Branch.

The troll with goggles made his best impression of a baby noise which pretty much sounded like a dying armadillo.

The park what do you expect?

11 : 52

Grandma Rosiepuff had been curious to see what game her little peach fuzzes were playing since they had been at the park for now 4 hours and still hadn't come to see her to ask for a snack or anything- she was curious to see what play had kept her grandsons so entertained and so oblivious to time passing by.

When she saw them with their new cops outfits with Floyd held back by Clay, she walked up to John Dory, confused about the whole situation and why the HAIR was Branch up in a tree ??

- John ?? What's going on here ? She placed her hands on her hips.

The trolling was very much in character;

- The baby still refuses to cooperate with the law, so we called for a professional tree climber-

He turned around, and Grandma was able to notice Spruce trying his best to climb on the tree- only his right leg kept sliding off the first branch making him look miserable at his job.

- What the ?.... Grandma murmured under her breathe.

-.... Clay can you just help him– John Dory made sign to Clay

The yellow haired toddler went to help his brother climb on the tree almost sliding on the ground, letting their prisoner free.

-... so as I was saying, the professional tree climber will get to the baby and push him off the tree and the baby will then be collected... by the ground.

Silence.

- I hope you're joking right now- Grandma raised an eyebrow at how ridiculous that sounded and was not worried since Spruce couldn't even get in the tree.

- JOHN !! FLOYD IS RUNNING AWAY !

Before she could even stop her grandsons they went running after Floyd while the poor 5 year old was screaming for help.

Grandma Rosiepuff just used her hair to grab Branch and get him back to safety, holding him into her arms. The baby giggle, happy to see his brothers playing together.

- Cmon, let's catch those cops to bring them back to the pod shall we ? The grandmother giggled too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.3K 29
Throughout The Days Of Trollstopia, Tiny Diamond Has Been Going Through A Identity Crisis. Sometimes He Can Be Cool, Sometimes A Troublemaker, And So...
29.1K 427 20
⚠️ Most one-shorts are not or no longer canon, for this book was written before Trolls Band Together's Release ⚠️ Copyright ©️ 2023 by @Candies_and_P...
71.8K 1K 12
As Hairloween Nears, The Season For Thrills And Frights Come Around For The Trolls! Tired Of The Scary Pranks Played By His Older Brothers, Branch De...
5.6K 138 10
These are short stories with Broppy and their children! Because I'm obsessed! (It all takes place after TBT) You can write requests in the chapter c...