Marine Love (boyxboy)

By AliceElizabeth321

"Careful human." The...thing said in a concerned voice. "W-What are you, what d-do you want?" I shakily asked... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Character name meanings

Chapter 11

39.1K 1.5K 279
By AliceElizabeth321

"Jonah, wake up!"

 "Wha...?" I opened my eyes to see Bennett practically half and inch away from my face. Morning to you too Bennett. 

"Come on she looks like a real mermaid!" He said excitedly and started pulling me up out of bed.

"Nooo," I whined, "Bennett my head hurts leave me be." I grumbled before turning over into my nice, warm and cosy bed. 

"Fine, I'll just let Caspian get you." He said rolling his eyes and stalking off like the diva he is. He hates it when I call him that, something to tease him with later then. 

"Kitten you're awake!" Caspian purred and scooped me up into his arms with no effort. 

 "Casp I'm tired, lets sleep." I said giving him my best pout and nuzzled his chest hoping he'd give in. I mainly said that just so I got to cuddle with him and maybe other things too... 

"I know Jojo, the warriors filled the air with a type of sleeping mist to make it easier to take you but once you're up it'll be fine." 

"Does it do anything else to me?" 

"No kitten, just makes you feel tired." 

"I'm just gunna sleep then." I said whilst wriggling in his arms trying to get back to my bed. 

"Jonah, Marilla has news from my kingdom that I would like you to hear." Caspian said whilst walking towards the door. 

"Wait! I need clothes." I said whilst jumping out of Caspian's arms and opening my draws. I knew I wasn't going to get out of it now so might a well look presentable. I pulled on some basketball shorts and a soft grey jumper then Caspian grabbed my hand and started dragging me to the living room. Why is everyone in such a rush? 

As we entered I saw Bennett and Leomaris in their usual corner seat glued together but sat on the other sofa was the mermaid I presume. She had long shiny honey coloured hair that ended just below her waist, fair skin, brown eyes and a heart shaped face. She was wearing a blue dress with small white flowers on it and had nothing on her feet. She stood up to greet us and bowed respectfully at Caspian I suppose as he is a prince from where they come from. 

"Marilla, good to see you are well." Caspian said. 

"Same for you too Prince, may I?" She asked looking to me then back to Caspian. 

"Yes" He nodded. 

"Nice to meet you Prince Jonah," She beamed, "My name is Marilla." 

"Hello," I said shyly leaning into Caspian's arm slightly. "Please just call me Jonah." 

 "Of course," She said bowing her head at me. 

 "Marilla, you have news on the kingdom I am told?" Caspian said slitting down onto the sofa and pulling me onto his lap. 

 "Yes prince, it seems lots of different smaller pods are being attacked by the Zambezis. Similar to when we were attacked, they don't seem to act with much direction, they take whatever valuables they can find and leave. They don't seem interested to fight but it looks as if they are only acting to scare us and see how far they can push us without getting our warriors to go after them." Marilla spoke with such a soft yet strong and voice. From just only meeting her a minute ago I can already get an overall idea of her personality. She seems strong and very determined. She seems to know her own mind and at a first glance she puts across a very confident manner.

 I relaxed back into Caspian's arms as he talked something about defence and borders I watched Marilla's actions carefully. When she first sat down she would run her thumb up and down her dress very slightly and that shows to me someone who was nervous and maybe not as sure of themselves as they put up. 

 "So you say the attacks have been mainly from the north and heading down the east border Marilla?" 

 "Yes prince, myself and some warriors believe they are making their way around the kingdom and there could be a chance they will attack from the south border. A few of our guards have picked up some unknown scents around that area." 

"I'll keep that in mind. Do you know anything about my Mother and Farther?" 

"They are well from what I know Prince Caspian and very excited to meet your mates, your mother especially." She smiled. 

"I bet she is, she would tell us stories of how we would meet them one day and it would be the best thing that will ever happen to us." Caspian said as he nuzzled and left soft kisses on my neck. 

"I look forward to those days." Marilla said watching us happily. 

 "Oh! Princes I almost forgot, the healers in the pod have instructed I give you these," Marilla pulled out two tiny glass bottles which held a greenish liquid from a pocket on the side of her dress. "The healers mixed them encase you ever get into trouble and the ocean is where you need to be. They allow both of your mates to not only breathe but see and move like they would on land." Marilla passed one to Caspian and the other to Leo. 

 "Hopefully we won't ever be in a position of danger when we need to use these but they are good to have, give my thanks to the healers." 

"Of course, I'll deliver word back to everyone now. I don't think the human world is really for me." She chuckled. 

"It was nice meeting you." Bennett said as he stood up. 

 "You too, I will be back when I have more information. The kingdom thinks its best if I stick around and keep you informed until you can come back without the danger of the Zambezis." And with that, the mermaid left. I watched from the kitchen window as she picked up a red bow and a collection of arrows to go with it from under a bush and then walked towards the broken fence.

 "Wait!" I called through the window completely forgetting that she saved our lives. The mermaid turned around and smiled as I came running down the path.

"Thank you for saving us Marilla, I don't even want to think about what would happen if you weren't there."

 "It was no trouble Jonah, I'm just glad you came to no harm. I'll see you soon." She smiled before hopping over the fence and walking towards the beach.

As I walked back into the house I thought about Caspian's home and what was meant when Marilla said 'come back'. I don't know whether she was implying Caspian and Leo will just leave us? They're both Princes and their people will need them eventually and it's selfish if I keep Caspian hauled up on land because I can't let go. I keep having these thoughts about Caspian and Leo having to leave but I don't want to believe it. They wouldn't just leave us if the warriors were gone and it was safe to return would they? If Leo did that to Bennett it would destroy him. He has gotten more and more comfortable with him everyday; he looks at him with admiration and trusts him. That's something Bennett would never do after he lost Eric, he didn't trust people to stay he even expected I would leave when he got really down and I never want to see him like that again. 

"What's wrong kitten?" Caspian asked worriedly as he wiped a fallen tear away with his thumb. I sighed but decided I might as well ask him rather than bottling it up and making it worse for myself later.

 "Are you going to leave me?" I rushed out. Caspian froze for a second looking completely lost.

 "What are you talking about Jonah?"

 "It's just, uh, well what Marilla said 'until you can come back' are you going to leave?" Caspian looked confused for a second before a soft smile crossed his face and he pulled me into his arms. 

"I will never leave you Jonah; since we have spent all this time together our bond has strengthened and without you I won't be able to live properly. Once you have found your mate nothing comes over that. Yes I will eventually inherit the throne but I will never leave you here alone kitten. There is ways to get around it though, I can work from here and you can come down sometimes, I'll show you what it's like where I come from. I can clear out some rooms of water and you can stay in the palace if that's what you want. You're too special to leave Jojo, I love you." He looked at me with such adoration in his eyes. A smile graced his plump, pink lips as he held my face in his hands, gliding his thumb across my cheek bone. My heart swelled at his confession as I found myself replying with the same thing. 

 "I love you too Casp, always will." I whispered out as I stood on my tiptoes and connected our lips. Caspian reacted straight away backing me up into the fridge kissing me roughly. He grabbed my hips tightly lifting me up so I was able to wrap my legs around his waist. Caspian moved from my mouth to sucking and biting along my jaw line and down my neck.

 "C-Casp, ahhh" I moaned as he sucked and nipped on my sweet spot. 

 "W-wait Casp" I panted out. 

"Yes kitten?" He husked. His eyes had changed to the shinning gold as he brushed my swollen sensitive lips with his own. 

"I'm ready," 

 "For what Jojo?" 

"Fully mating." That was all Caspian needed to hear as he practically ran to my bedroom. He threw me down on the bed and was back on top of me in a heartbeat. Kissing me hard and touching everywhere he could, his hands wandered down to my bum where he took the two round globes massaging them in his hands.  My whole body tingled in anticipation just seeing Caspian like this and imagining him pounding into me fast and hard made me want to cum right there and then. My breathing hitched as Caspian's large hand trailed down my chest getting lower and lower until he reached the waistband of my shorts. My erection pressed almost painfully against my shorts begging to be touched and played with. 

"Please... please." I whispered out pleading Caspian to stop this torturous slow pace. I was unravelling and writhing beneath him with every touch, kiss and word he whispered to me. His hand moved down and cupped my shaft through the fabric; hot, wet open mouthed kisses were left from behind my ear and down my neck. With the other hand he grabbed the hem of my light jumper and pulled it over my head, discarding it somewhere on the floor. Our kisses got harsher and that only turned me on more as I could feel my skin bruising beneath him marking me as his. Caspian swirled his wet tongue around my hardened nipple, taking it between his teeth and tugging slightly before soothing it with his tongue. He moved his attention onto the other one repeating the same action sucking and blowing on the sensitive bud. I arched into him feeling every sensation washing over my body moaning for him to take me. 

 "C-Caspian I-I need you n-now, please." 

 "I got you kitten, relax for me." He hummed against my neck.

Caspian moved his hand from rubbing my shaft to dipping into my shorts, still going at this agonizingly slow pace. He grasped my member and started pumping it slowly forcing a moan from between my lips. Our mouths connected once more, whilst Caspian tugged off the last of our clothes but left my cock that was hard and dripping lying flat against my stomach.

Caspian kissed his way down my chest and torso leaving small marks wherever his mouth touched. I felt his hot breath against my shaft as he dragged his tongue up the side and across the slit. I moaned and fisted my hands in Caspian's hair as he sucked inventively on the head. He bent my legs back and ran his thumb over my entrance. I groaned and tried to push down onto the digit however Caspian moved them to my mouth where I sucked on his fingers, prepping them to push into me. My breathing was shallow and my head was pressed back into the pillows as he sucked me deeper into his hot mouth. I felt his fingers press against my entrance as he pushed one in first and began thrusting in and out until another was added. I was moaning loudly as Caspian pushed four fingers inside of me whilst I rocked back on them. 

"You okay Jojo?" Caspian said breathing heavily. 

"Mmm, p-please, I'm r-ready." I encourage, just wanting to feel him inside of me stretching my hole pushing further and further into me. 

"U-use this." I panted out reaching into my bedside table to produce a bottle of lube. I spread the lube on Caspian's length and let my head fall back against the pillows staring up and him. I loved just watching his muscles flex with every breath he took and the rise and fall of his chest with his thick cock standing tall ready to push into me with. Caspian lowered himself down and softly kissed me. Our hips aliened as I felt the thick head pushing against my entrance. We broke our kiss just as Caspian pushed in and through the first ring of tight muscles. 

 "Ahhh, C-Casp." I breathed through the pain knowing it would get better and be worth it. I concentrated on Caspian's beautiful gold eyes filled with lust and love as we connected so deeply. Our minds were both in a similar position as the room was filled with heavy breathing and soft moans and groans. I closed my eyes in pure bliss savouring this moment of feeling so full and stretched. 

"P-pleas-se Casp, move." 

 "Tell me if it gets too much kitten, I love you." He groaned out. Caspian drew almost fully out and thrust forcefully back in hitting my sweet spot straight on. I cried out over and over again begging for him to go deeper. My strained cock lay throbbing on my stomach dripping with precum, with every thrust our solid hot bodies crashed together sending waves of more pleasure straight down to my cock and across every synapse in my body. The headboard of my bed smashed against the wall as the bed rocked and creaked. 

"nnghh t-there ahhh" I moaned loudly as my back arched off the bed. Caspian was hitting my prostate with every thrust now, pounding into the gland that made me see stars before my eyes. My vision blurred and tears of bliss and pleasure leaked down the side of my face. The urge to come was overwhelming but I was determined to hold on for Caspian. He pinned my hips to the mattress and pounded in and out of my hole hard and fast. I never wanted to leave this mindset of pleasure where only Caspian and I existed. Hundreds of hickeys littered my body as Caspian breathed out hot air onto my collarbone. He stared placing rough licks where my shoulder met my neck and then I remembered. He said he would mark me there. Bite down into my skin leaving his sign of love, forever embedded in my essence. My whole body shook with the need to release; I opened my eyes trying to tell Caspian through my body language that I couldn't form with words. 

"Cum with me." Were the three words I needed as my balls drew up and my muscles tightened and clamped down my on lover's erection. I shot line after line of my juices as Caspian sank his teeth into my skin. My moans bounced off the walls echoing around me as my ears rang and my vision was unfocused. The feeling of contentment and completeness warmed me as we lay breathing heavily together. Caspian was still inside of me when I felt our heartbeats beat in synch as we lay in each others arms. My eyesight was hazy and my body tingled with so many different emotions as Caspian pulled out and lay next to me. 

 Everything about him I loved. His husky voice, jet black hair, long dark eyelashes that complemented his light blue and gold eyes, his kindness and protectiveness, his touch, his words, everything that made him him, I loved.

 "I love you Jojo." Caspian whispered as if sensing what I was feeling. 

"I love you too Casp." I murmured against his chest as we both fell into a peaceful sleep holding each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 189K 42
(Some grammatical mistakes) Aquarius is a merman. He lives in the ocean, helps his tribe out, and enjoys life as much as he can. Being in his tribe...
2M 80.5K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
54.5K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------⬇️sneak peek⬇️...
593K 21.8K 26
[COMPLETED] "Please...stop!" My words came out in a gasp as I was flung on the bed roughly. I scrambled back, trying frantically to blink back unwant...