Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

53| not right

2.3K 242 169
By niabhatti

After breakfast Hatim and Nazia stood up as they were all ready to go to school.

"Me hi lelunga Zaira ka bhi result nahi?" Hatim asked in no one in particular.

"Nahi Chachu ap Haadi ka lelo me aunga Zaira sath." Haider said.

"Haider tumhe kia zaruart ha? Chachu chachi lelenge na!" Harib said.

Zaira was seriously hoping for Haider to listen to Harib.

"Apko kaam ha mujhse?" Haider asked seriously.

Harib shook his head.

"I think its better if you don't go! Gusse pe apne control nhi karsakte ho tum koi bhi ulti seedhi baat hogai you will loose it." Harib explained.

Haider rolled his eyes annoyed.

"I will behave." Haider promised and Zaira closed her eyes defeated.

"Agar tumne behave nahi kia na Haider I promise you won't like me." Harib warned.

"Hamza sath jayega tumhare!" Harib announced.

"Kyu?" Haider asked irritated.

"Haider don't argue." Harib's voice was firm.

Haider wanted to stomp his feet but knowing Harib he refrained from letting his intrusive thoughts win.

Now Hamza will monitor Haider's behaviour and will report it to Harib great.

Zaira felt actual tears stinging in back of her eyes because now she will have two brothers to eat her alive rather than one.

Hamza can be as scary as Haider and Zaira for sure knows that Hamza will also not like her results.

Hamza was not a topper or anything but he wasn't bad he have been graded pretty goodly in school and his college. He was an straight A or B student his grades have never dropped to C ever.

The one thing Zaira wasn't fearing until last night for ptm. The school also have an ptm after results her parents would have ignored her complaints but her brother won't.

Zaira sniffed trying hard to keep her tears in check that is when Mishi noticed her face.

"Me bhi chalu?" She asked.

Haider turned around and glared at her.

"Sab chalte hai? Bus karalte ha nahi? Picnic haina school ajaou sab!" He replied exasperated.

"Please bhaiya! Mujhe school yaad araha hai itne time se nahi gai." Mishi gave him puppy eyes.

"Lejou na jab wo kherahi hai!" Dadi defended.

"Chalo! Zaira lets go!" Haider ordered and left for car.

Hammad came to Zaira and gave her a tight hug.

"Thori si bhi overacting karena na tumhara bhai give me a call okay? Me or bhaijaan late office jange. Don't worry hmm?" Hammad gently pecked her head and asked.

Zaira nodded with a smile.

"Goo!" Hammad gave her a thumbs up.

Zaira kissed Mishi's cheek on the way and ran to sit in the car.

They were just out of their driveway when Zaira's eyes locked with Rafay. He smirked at her and she gave him a bored smile.

"Toh Zaira kis mam se start kre? I think urdu ki best rahegi nahi?" Hamza teased.

"Jo apki marzi!" Zaira replied sadly.

Haider sighed his sister was way to dramatic she was behaving like something bad is going to happen.

"Ooo!" Hamza hooted clearly amused by the respect his sister have just bestowed upon him.

Zaayan walked towards Rayaan's room to wake him up but he was awake already.

"Chalein?" Zayaan asked not offering breakfast because he knows that Raayan won't eat until they come back he never have be never will.

Raayan just nodded and both of them left for the school.

Hatim's car and Haider's car reached the school almost at the same time. Hatim and Nazia walked with Haadi and Hatim gave a look to Haider asking him to keep his rage in check and Haider nodded assuringly.

"Kis taraf ha class?" Haider asked Zaira.

"Second floor." Zaira said.

Mishi and Hamza were recalling their memories behind them. That is when they noticed both Haider and Zaira walking towards the elevator.

"Chaloo!" Mishi dragged Hamza away.

"Tum dono class tak kyu arahe ho?" Haider asked annoyed.

"Aise hi!" Mishi replied sheepishly.

Zaira's heart was palpitating fast her class teacher would love to talk to Haider more likely would love to dig Zaira's grave with Haider.

They reached the class and saw the teacher talking to another set of parents so they waited outside.

After they were done the teacher gestured Zaira to bring her family. Miss Shaukat gulzar was Zaira's class teacher she have taught all of them except Harib.

"Ohoo! Ahmedaani siblings?" She said with amusement.

"Assalam alikum!" Haider greeted respectfully.

"Haider beta kese ho? Ap Zaira ke?" She asked she was still not sure because she knows they are bunch of cousins.

"Me Zaira ka bara bhai!" Haider replied.

"Apke parents?" She asked.

"Wo kisi kaam ki wajah se nahi askae! Principal Sara ko pata ha me ane wala hu." Haider replied.

"Sure sure! Please have a seat." She gestured Haider to sit on the chair infront of her desk.

"Ap dono?" She asked Hamza and Mishi.

"Me bhai hu Zaira ka! Aur me bhen." Hamza and Mishi replied.

She nodded.

"Wese Haider mujhe nhi pata tha Zaira apki bhen yaqeen krie (believe me) mujhe ye manne me muskil horahi ha." She started and Zaira closed her eyes.

Mishi who was standing right beside her held her hand and gave her small smile.

Zaira regretted every single day of this academic year. She regrets every single crime every single mischief she have done.

Haider doesn't really know what to answer it was his first time attending a parent teacher meeting.

"Kher batein to hum krte rehnge leken ap phele inka result dekle." She gave the file to Haider.

Haider glanced at Zaira and opened the file.

Zaira was in her 10th grade means first year of O'levels.

The results were 2As 2Bs and 2Cs. The overall percentage was 80.4%. Zaira have managed to score nice in maths economics business and geography but the subjects she couldn't pass with flying colours were urdu and Accounting.

Zaira looked at Haider with so much hope in her eyes she just wants to a proud look in his eyes she doesn't wants to disappoint him any more.

Haider turned and gave Zaira a small smile he was actually surprisingly surprised. He can definitely let go two subjects because he have seen her working hard.

"Wah!" Hamza said and ruffled Zaira's hairs and got a scowl in return.

"Results agar hum dekhe to is baar acha agaya ha leken urdu ke ap result dekhe or uske peeche ka reason sirf yahi ha ke apni urdu ki teacher ko khabhi serious nhi leti. Class me batein mastia sharatein ya tak peeche bethe janwaro ki awazein in sab me Zaira mahir hai."

"Samne se aise tar tar jawab ate ha koi kuch khe to sakta hi nahi ha. Ab ap dekhe school ka akhri ka saal shuru hogaya mene soocha hi tha apke parents se baat krungi inka attitude thora serious karwaye." The old lady blabbered and Zaira closed her eyes in fear.

"Bhaiya Haadi ka result lene chale." Mishi said to Haider.

"Me baat kraha huna Mishaal?" Haider gave a stern look to Mishi making her shrink back.

"I am sorry Mam. Apko next time complain nahi milegi haina Zaira?" Haider gave Zaira a look and she nodded.

"Well mera year to end hua next year ke teacher pe depend krta ha agle saal ka attitude toh." She replied.

"Ap kisi teacher se milna chaynge?" She asked Haider.

"Yes! Accounting ki teacher kon ha?" Haider asked.

"Its professor kaamil you will find him in room number 17." Haider nodded as he stood up.

"Chale?" He asked Zaira.

Zaira nodded still not sure of Haider's mood.

"Ghar me baat krnge!" Haider replied in controlled tone he doesn't want Harib to bash him besides he wasn't really angry he just wants to talk.

Hatim and Nazia walked towards Haadi's class. Hatim was quick to take file before his class teacher can start listing his mischiefs.

Hatim was more nervous than Haadi he wants Haadi to excel he doesn't really have a heart to scold his son.

Hatim opened the file and sighed in relief it was 77.9%. The overall grades were good to except a big ugly D on accounting. Haadi have managed to pass accounting but with absolute difficulty.

Haadi's class teacher wasn't too much into complains and stuff so he didn't say anything much but asked them to meet his accounts teacher.

Haider and siblings met Haadi on their way and Haider snatched the file from Haadi's hand.

Haider's eyes blazed he was still not over from Zaira's C and Haadi's D infuriated him.

"Kia ha yeh?" Haider asked Haadi in chilling tone.

"Bhaiya ghar jakr baat krnge na." Hamza came to rescue.

"Wait a minute! I am just trying to understand accounts kese? Both of you weren't too bad at it. I mean Haadi ka maths or Zaira ka urdu I was expecting but account came way out of syllabus." Haider replied.

"Jo paper kia hoga wohi marks aye honge na!" Nazia replied.

"You told me you are good at it! Than how come you scored this bad Haadi?" Haider asked Haadi firmly.

"Bhaiya I promise mene sahi kia tha." Haadi replied scared.

"I need to see the answer sheets." Haider said.

"Leken school answer sheets nhi deti." Mishi intervened.

"Sara aunty kaha hai?" Haider asked.

"Wo busy hongi bhaiya bad me managate haina." Hamza said.

Haider shook his head and took his phone out he dialled Mahir.

"School aa forran." He said loudly to sleeping Mahir.

"Me abhi soraha hu." Mahir replied.

"Mahir please ana yar!" Haider said irritated.

"Sab kheriyat?" Mahir asked.

"Han! Bas tu 5 minutes me aaa!" Haider said and hung up.

The family wasn't really understanding Haider's behaviour.

"Tum dono ke accounts ke teacher same ha?"
Haider asked Haadi.

Haadi nodded.

"Me karlu baat dono ke liye?" Haider asked Hatim and Nazia.

They nodded.

Haider gestured Zaira to take the lead so that they can follow him.

Their were tons of parents outside Professor Kaamil's room.

"How is he as a teacher?" Haider asked his siblings.

"Pakou!" Haadi muttered.

Haider glared at him so fiercely that Haadi immediately schooled his face.

"He is very fast bhaiya! Bhot pro level ke khabi khabhi inki baat samjh nhi ati." Zaira replied.

"Exactly!" Haadi said.

"Phele to khabhi nahi bataya tum logo ne?" Haider asked.

"Take ap accounts parahna bhi shuru krdo!" Haadi muttered.

Haider pulled Zaira by her forearm gently and removed her from between him and Haadi.

"Agar bhaijaan se promise nahi kia hota na mene me yahi keench ke lagata tumhe! Parhlte to ye behuda sa D nahi ata tumhara now keep your mouth shut before I do it for you." Haider growled right next to his ear.

Haadi paled as he nodded.

Haider walked inside the room and found a parent talking with Mr Kaamil.

"Dekhiye professor aisa bhi to hosakta haina checking me mistake hui ho? Meri beti top krti ha how can she score a C in Accounts?" The parent countered at teacher.

Mahir called Haider telling him that he was in school. Haider asked him to meet on second floor.

Mahir and Haider met in corridor.

"Kia hua?" Mahir asked.

"Use your power and get me accounts answer sheets. Haider ordered Mahir.

"Koi garbar hui?" Mahir asked.

"I think this professor have messed up something in his body language isn't right! Line dekh in sab bacho ke accounts me bure marks aye ha how come?" Haider asked.

"Give me two minutes!" Mahir said and went to his mother's office.

Within next five minutes he called Haider inside the office only. He have managed few answer sheets of both 9 and 10th grade.

Haider and Mahir started going through it together.

"Question wrong ha!" Haider was first one to say after inspecting a paper of 10th grade.

Mahir was going through 9th class paper.

"4 bacho ne ek hi formule se solve kie ha! Exact same!" Mahir replied.

"20 marks ki balance sheet ki values check kar!" Haider gave the paper to Mahir.

Mrs Sara walked in right at that moment.

"Kia hua?" She asked boys.

"Mama who is this man? Why have you recruited him? 10th grade ke paper ka question hi wrong hai! Or 9th grade ka formula galat ha! Answer sahi na ane pe bacho ke marks cut kie ha itne sare." Mahir said to his mother.

Mrs Sara went through the papers and realisation drawn upon her.

"I need to deal with this matter!" She said after a minute.

"Aur questions me problem nahi ha dono papers me sirf ek question me garbar hai!" She said to boys.

"Have him fired mama!" Mahir said.

"Session shure hone me 1 hafta ha me kaha se naya teacher lau?" Mrs Sara asked panicked.

"He isn't worthy of being a teacher!" Mahir said exasperated.

"I will do something!" Mrs Sara replied.

"Aunty phele solve this matter there a lot of parents who are fighting over this issue do something about it." Haider said and she nodded.

"I will goo!" Mrs Sara ran outside.

Mishi was thirsty that is why she decided to walk towards cafeteria but for the third time in her life she bumped into an angry brother trying to swallow his younger brother.

____________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you guys have liked the chapter?

How was the chapter?

Any favourite moment?

Did you guys enjoy it?

Please do lots of votes and inline comments.

Also I really want Ayaan and Rayaan's face please suggest me someone.

Next update after 110+votes and 110+comments.

Thank you all.
..Nia❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1.7K 18
This is a story of Khan brothers and their Father,who are ready to sacrifice their happiness for each other. The Father who is ready to destroy the w...
19.2K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....
1.1M 63.6K 52
It was an unspoken rule for Misha Yousaf to stay clear of those creatures, to stay clear of men and boys alike. Coming from a conservative Muslim fam...
708K 31K 41
β™•οΈŽπ‚π¨π₯π₯𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π’π­π¨π«π’πžπ¬β™•οΈŽ