Murder drones x Reader Scenar...

By WaffleXDthecoolerbro

What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying. More

Requests
~~Scenarios~~
If you died
First Impressions of You
Conversations you have
How they get your attention
Human Child Reader (Platonic because obviously)
Greetings
Yandere Headcanons
If you were getting abused
#*(%*@_#
It was your choice.
If you were injured.
I haven't made a post in a week I think. Maybe two.
If you were a potato.
Random Headcannons
Falling deeper until you couldn't anymore
Cyn Catch-Up
Uzi Yandere Alphabet REVAMPED
Yandere Alphabet: V REVAMPED
~~Oneshots~~
Moon. (Short Oneshot)
That one guy (meme oneshot)
Boiling Point
A new awakening
Kicking the can down the road.
Infection AU
All we can do is try. (Short oneshot)
Felt like you needed this. (Short Oneshot)
Yandere Cyn x Human!Reader
~~Announcements~~
You turn into a pickle. (not MD, but I'm bored so here)
Idk I'm bored
Isn't related to md, but Fuck it I have to say this.
I need requests.
My tumblr tags
Update
This isn't goofy.
Stop.
I am going to throw a lemon through my window
Let's talk, shall we?
Conspiracy theory.
So just something so you know I'm alive.
Wattpad policy change.
New Discord
Update:
Not your problem but here.
This isn't MD related, but I need to rant
The song that'll play when Y/n does some goofy shit.

Cuddles!

2.3K 27 12
By WaffleXDthecoolerbro

I was doing a N x Reader but then realized my motivation was shit so it might take a week to actually finish it. Sorry.

In the meantime, Have a scenario!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uzi

She still has a "i want to be edgy so bad" attitude, but when it comes to affection from people she actually cares about (Like N or Y/N) then she'll be more tolerable towards them.

And by more tolerable, I mean she'll actually go out of her way to ask for affection.

Just be careful. Her 'cuddles' involve having her put her arms around you and squeeze extremely tighter than necessary.

Make sure she didn't break or damage anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

N

For a long time, his only interaction was with J and V, both of which wished that he didn't exist and never bothered to interact with him outside of the mission.

That being said, he doesn't really know how to cuddle.

And his version of cuddling, is actually moderately tame. He'll put his arms around you (or arm depending if your sitting) and wrap his tail around you.

Be extra mindful of the tail. He has accidentally stuck you before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

V

Her definition of cuddle is more...

Hm... How do I put this?

Well, most of her prior interactions with worker drones involve her ripping their head off and throwing it to the side. Mutilating them beyond repair...

What else am I missing?

Oh yeah! She kills them.

You get what I'm saying? She's definitely not used to cuddling and tries to avoid it at all costs. But, you and your relentless charm somehow manages to convince her to cuddle.

The way she goes about this? Same way with N. Just accept it's more awkward and her tail does constantly stick you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J

For all her faults, she does actually try to put in effort into your relationship with her.

Effort is one thing. Experience is another. But at this point I think you get the gist.

She'll never actually cuddle with you though. That's cringe. Instead she'll just compliment you on looks, or effort you put into work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1K 47
Hey! So, I'm copypasting this from my ACC on Quotev, like entirely (but i'll add updated parts for like links or stuff yk!!) This leans to more of an...
138 5 18
This is an xfemale!reader. "I didn't want to do this again. They fucked with the wrong person! I'm coming back stronger and better than ever. Just...
67.8K 994 46
!This story's pretty old, and very cringe, just saying) (slow updates) A bunch of Minecraft mobs x reader! (Also might be some blood.)
10.6K 112 15
Hiiiii :), I'm kinda new so don't make fun of my writing uhh yea I take requests I will do angst, some smut, lemon and more if asked so yea (No illeg...