•| His Intoxication |•

By like_a_Moonlight_

"You're mine" He yelled at her as he slammed her body against the wall, holding her shoulders firmly as he gl... More

▪︎Introduction▪︎
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(NOT A CHAPTER!)
Chapter 30

Chapter 26

93 3 0
By like_a_Moonlight_

(A/N: i added little bit of spice with something nice.
It rhymed...?)

(Don't forget to pray...if you didn't pray then go prayand then come and read this. You need a refreshed mind to read this mess🦋🖤)

----------------------------------------------

The whole day of spending in dubai, going to expensive shops, getting almost a heart attack after seeing Zaviyar almost jumping in the water got me for good.

"I'm jumping in if you didn't buy the heels for him", he had a smug look on his face, meanwhile i was panicking to death.

"Stop being ridiculous and come here", i whined a bit as i looked at him with a panicked look.

"Tch...you're no fun", he sulked as he walked away from the deep pools edge.

"Let's go", he held my hand as dragged me to a restaurant where i was feeling extremely insecure by the rich people sitting in the restaurant and some gorgeous girls even smiled at Zaviyar who simply ignored them and surprised me by wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked to the top floor of the Restaurant.

He pulled out the chair for me like a gentleman as i smiled at him and sat down on the chair which he tucked in. "Order whatever you want, love", he smirked at me as he handed me the menu.

"What about you?" I said as i opened the menu and almost choked on air after seeing the prizes. I looked at him with a shocked look as hesitantly leaned in on the table.

"Why does these two slices of garlic bread cost almost above 200$?" I said as he chuckled in his velvety voice and balanced his head in his hand with his elbow on the table. Looking all majestic as his locks fell on his forehead messily.

"My love..." i raised my eyebrows at at him to continue, "this is all under me and Arslan", with that he winked at me whose jaw was on the floor. I looked around and saw no one around on the top floor.

'This explains why the whole floor is empty for us', i thought to myself.

"Not gonna order?", I lift my gaze up to him who was staring at me already.

"Meri begum jo mangwayn gi, main kha lun ga. Without complaining", he sent me a wink as i look at the dishes on the menu and smirked a little.
(Whatever my wife orders me, I'll eat it)

"Even poison?", I said as i narrowed my eyes at him , picking up the small knife on the table and did a neck slice motion making both of us burst into laugh after that. He nodded his head with that charming grin of his, "Even if it's poison"

I ordered the dishes which i thought he might like. As i was looking at the breathtaking view of the Dubai city, i felt a feather touch on my ankle making me jump a little. I looked down and saw Zaviyar kneeled down and taking off my pencil heels. He lift his burning gaze up and looking at me with those eyes of a seducer. His blue eyes were hooded slightly as he took off my heels. "This looks painful", he chuckle as he lifted my heels up by the straps hooking up by his slender fingers.
I shrugged my shoulder with a smile.

"Beauty is pain", he chuckled in his husky voice as his held my chin with his index finger and thumb as he tilted my head up and leaned in, pinning me down on the chair.

"But your beauty....", his fingers traced my cheekbone as he smirked, "it's rare...it's so perfect that it almost seems immortal", i blushed at his words as i lowered my gaze.

"God...", he whispered under his breath and leaned in but stopped after hearing a throat being cleared, he backed away and fixed his shirt.

"Sir...", the waiter started as trays after trays in hands of the waiter came and were placed on our table.

"Enjoy your dinner", he bowed his head slightly and left.

We ate our dinner in peace as we chatted about things here and there.
After enjoying our time, admiring the view before he got a text message from a Leandro
That i couldn't see as he called him right away.

"What is the meaning of this, Leo?", His face had a stern yet anger expression as i leaned against the balcony railing as i glance at the night view of dubai.

"Just tell that Fuc-", he stopped as he took a deep breath to control his anger after noticing that i was there too.

"Tell him that the consequences will be so bad that he'll beg for me to save him", he said through gritted teeth as i looked at him with slightly widen eyes. He said something in some language i think was turkish? French? Italian?and hung up as he turned to look at me, his face softened in a mere second as i smiled at him.

"What's wrong?", I said as i placed a hand on his shoulder. He ran a hand through his locks as he smiled back at me.

"Nothing.....just work", he said as he pulled me closer by wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go back", he whispered as i nod my head in agreement. "Ok...I'm tired too", he chuckled and patted my head as i yawned.

I was putting on my heels as he waited for me patiently as we walked towards the elevator while talking and our fingers interlocked.

We walked out of elevator after it announced the ground floor and we went to the front door or gate of the huge restaurant. As we were walking towards the car as he got another call and his smile fell after looking at the caller ID.

"What is it now, Samuel?" He said in a serious tone as i waited for him patiently beside the car.

"Yeah...we'll talk about that later....." he gave me the car key controller as i unlock the car and sat inside. After hanging up, he walked towards me as i spinned the car key around my index finger with a teasing smirk on my face, eyeing him up and down like a flirt does to a girl.

"Want a ride, princess?" I said as i continued to spin the key.

"No thanks, i have a wife" he said as he pretended to tuck his 'long' hair behind his ear as he gave me a disgusted look. We bursted into laughs as i threw the keys towards him which he catched with his hand swiftly.

'That was attractive' i thought as i smirked slightly.

We reached the our apartment as he told me to go first as he'll come after making a call.

'Why does these people make calls so much?' I thought to myself as i braided my hair after removing the makeup. I waited for him to return as i texted with Hira, she was scolding me for not making it to her nikkah. I told her that I'll gift her the balenciaga platform boots she wanted and she shutted her ranting for good.

I heard a sigh as i saw Zaviyar entered our room with a exhausted look in his eyes but he still managed to send me a smile which i returned. He took off his watch and placed it along with his phone and wallet on the bedside table as he ruffled his hair. He walked towards my side of the bed and sat infront of me and i looked up at him, confusingly. He sighed and tucked his head in my neck as i gasped and his tight yet soft grip around my waist. It reminded me of the time we were on the jet.

"Kia hua?", i asked as he only sighed in response an snuggled his head more.
(What happened?)

"Those fuc- guys are stressing me out" he said as his words muffled onto my neck. I wrapped my arms around him a bit hesitantly and patted his back after placing my phone away.

"Them again?" I asked in a soft tone as i ran my fingers through his hair. He nod his head as i smiled and patted his back.

"Forget about those fuckers. Right now, i want you" he said suddenly, making me widen my eyes at the sudden change in his demeanor.

"Wha...what", i said as he balanced his body weight on his arms placed beside my head.

"Kia...kar rahyn hain ap? ", i muttered as i saw him leaning his head closer to mine.
(What....are you doing?)

"Loving my wife" he said slyly as i could feel his hot breath on my lips. I closed my eyes shut as my hands were placed on his biceps.

A feathery touch on my lips made me shiver as i kissed him back, making him groan in response. His voice sent shivers all over my body as i wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer and we were lost in the kiss. I pulled away as i needed oxygen and i opened my eyes to see him smirking at me. He let me breath for only 20 seconds and pressed his lips on mine again, his beard tickling my chin.

AUTHOR'S POV: (A/N:deal with it. I'm shy fr )

His hands trailed down to her shirts helm as he pulled away and locked his ocean blue orbs into her hazel brown ones, asking for permission. She nodded her head and lowered her gaze, making Zaviyar smiled at his wife's shyness after placing a lingering kiss on her forehead. He got rid of his shirt first as he lifted her shirt up a little, looking up at her flushed state.

"Are you sure, my love?" He asked as Ayzel nodded her head, biting her cheery red lips as a smile broke on his face. He kissed her forehead lovingly before getting rid off her shirt too. His kisses trailed down to ner swan-like neck as he caressed her milky skin with his thumb, he bit on her collarbone before soothing the spot with his tongue. He kissed all over her body as Ayzel couldn't but Moan and whimper in pleasure. The night went on with bliss and love between the two of them.

NEXT MORNING: (I'm shy i can't-)

Zaviyar eyes fluttered open as he looked around in the room. His gaze dropped on the angel sleeping on his chest, his sukoon. He kissed her eyes, making her turn her head away from him. He admired her with lovingly gaze as he traced her soft features with eyes. He got up, wore his sweatpants and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for his wife.

(Sukoon- Peace)

He opened youtube and searched for recips and tried to make breakfast (keyword: tried)
After few tries of getting his hands burnt, he finished making the breakfast and he went back to their room to see ayzel already up and she was sitting up on the bed while wearing his shirt that he made her wear last night.

"Good morning begum ji ", he said as he walked towards Ayzel who still in her lala-land. Her eyes widened as she was the sight infront of her, Zaviyar only in his sweatpants.
(Wifey)

"Like what you see?", he said as he smirked her, making her turn her head to the window.

"Just know it's all yours", he whispered -more like purred- in his husky voice sending shiver down her spine.

"....i wasn't staring", she stated loudly as got up and walked towards the bathroom in a rush, ignoring the stinging sensation in her thighs.

-AYZEL KHAN-

I took a long hot shower and i stepped out of the shower stall and wore my clothes as my eyes fell on my reflection in the mirror. A quiet yelp escaped my lips as i looked at the marks all over my neck and collarbones.

'How am i supposed to go out today- wait...i can make an excuse?...yup' i thought to myself as i dried my hair with the microfiber towel.

I stepped out of the bathroom and cleared my throat to grab his attention.

"Can you cancel today's outing?", I said as i sat on the bed and i pretended to wince in pain.

"And why is that, love?", He asked with a soft tone of voice as he walked towards me and sat infront of me.

"Ziada dard ho rhi hai kia? ", he placed his calloused hand on my cheek as i looked at him and nodded my head.
(Is it paining alot?)

"Wo....itni nhi hai liken chalny main thora masla ho--- ", he cutted off my words by placing a kiss on my cheek as a light gasp past through my lips.
(That....it's not that bad but it stings when i walk)

"Snacks?", He asked me as i nodded my head with a shy smile.

He kissed my temple and went out of the room. I heard the front door opening and closing, followed by the code beeping, signaling that the front door is locked after him. I sighed as i walked towards the living room and sat on the couch. The front door opened as i turn to look at the person. It was Zaviyar, panting. Did he ran all the way back here?

"Wanna come along? The ice cream parlor is 2 mins away the street from the building", he said as he panted and i shot up from my seat, making his thick eyebrows lift. I hurriedly put on a thin hoodie on top of my sweatshirt and ran towards him, almost crashing into him.

"Let's go?", i exclaimed as he smirked and crossed his arms over his chest, making his sleeves clung with his muscles and making his muscles more visible.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, abhi to apny kaha tha ky apko chalny main masla ho rha hai dard ki waja sy? ", he bend down to my eye level as i gulped slightly and chuckled nervously.
(A moment ago you said you were having priblems with walking due to the pain?)

"Zavi~ chalein na~ ap bhi kia policeman ki tarha sawal kari ja rhy hain?" , i pouted as he let out a laugh that sent butterflies in my stomach.
(Let's go na...why are you asking questions like a policeman?)

"Ok ok let's go", he offered me his hand but instead i linked our arms making him smile widely as i remembered Leonardo's words.

'Sir has started smiling once again and all thanks to you Mrs. Khan' his words rang through my mind as i smiled slightly.

We went to a convenience store to grab snacks, i walked towards him with my arms full of various potato chips, all with different flavors and tastes. Zaviyar smirked slightly as i dropped them in the trolley. He paid for the snacks and we went to the ice cream parlor next which was right across the street. We ran instead of carefully crossing the road. The roads were not busy as they always were.

I panted a bit as i turn to him who holding a bag of snakcs in his hands as he fixed his slightly disheveled hair.

"This reminds me of our wedding day", we said in unison as we chuckled again.

It felt good to laugh with him....i felt safe around him. His smile and his touch made me feel safe around him.

I told him we should go inside and a smirk made it's way to our faces as we saw the menu.

Nutella filling

Mint chocolate

I giggled as i skipped towards the counter where the cashier was standing, taking order of another customer.

"One Vanilaa with nutella filling....and! Please add the nutella filling more", i said with a smile as i turn to zaviyar.

"And one Mint chocolate too", i saw him smirk from my peripheral vision.

"Here", i offered him the meduim cup of mint chocolate and Nutella filling for me. We ate our dessert in peace as he forwarded a spoon of mint chocolate towards my mouth as i gave up and ate it. My face scrunched up in a frown as i shook my head.

"Not good?", he chuckled in his husky voice as i shook my head furiously.

"Still not good", i ate my ice cream as he grinned mischievously.

"Still tastes like toothpaste?", he said as i recalled that fight of ours on Nutella and Mint choco.

"Yup still that", i grinned cheekily as i ate the last spoon of my ice cream as we went out of the shop with smiles of our faces.

"You still remember that stupid fight?" I laughed as he chuckled along.

"You know that night i realized that this women has mehead over heels for her", i chuckled as we stood at the sidewalk, waiting for the signal to turn green. I look at the bright day as it was around 4 pm, we woke up late this morning i guess. The signal turn green and we crossed the road hand in hand.

"Yeah....and Arslan shouted so loudly that i saw the birds-", he suddenly stopped talking as i saw him looked ahead with his eyes narrowed.

"What's wrong?", i asked as i saw his eyes widened. I saw shock, hurt, anger and pain in his eyes, all mixed together.

"Zaviyar?", he mumbled somethingunder his breath as i held his shoulder.

"Zoya..Zoya...", the name i hate the most escaped his lips like a mantra as i looked ahead following his eyes too.

"Who-", my eyes widened as i saw the same girl Huda showed me a picture of. Those Hazel eyes which are similar to mine, her fair skin and full lips made me jealous that i wanted to make her disappear from Zaviyar's sight.

"Zav....it that you?", her sickeningly sweet tone of voice filledmy ears as i turn to Zaviyar and held his hands firmly. The Daughter Of Abrar Sheikh, Zoya Abrar. The man who killed Arslan's parents, the guy whom my father was scared of that he'll hunted our family down, i got toknow that i heard his conversation on his phone when i was 10.

"Zaviyar let's go", Zaviyar immediately nodded his head as took my hand and we begun to walk towards the building.

"Zav...listen to me once please", he halted on his step as i stopped too.

ZAVIYAR ALI KHAN:

'That voice....that sweet fucking voice which lured me almost to my death'

Thoughts ran around in my mind as i tightened the grip on Ayzel's hand protectively.

'No....I'll not fall for it again'

I shook my thoughts away as i walked forward again with Ayzel on my side. A soft small hand suddenly suddenly groped my free hand which held Ayzel's snacks.

"Let go off me", i said calmly even though i wanted to scream at her for betraying me, for luring me in her love. I hated her so much that it made me sick.

"Please...just-", i cutted her off as i jerked my hand out of her grip. I lifted mine and Ayzel's locked hands in her view as she glared at our hands.

"Can't you see I'm with my wife and you still have enough courage to touch me", i spat out as i looked down at her. Tears brimmed down her eyes and trickled their way down to the her cheeks.

"Please....let to me once. I'm sorry i did-", i walked past her as my chest started to bubble from inside with anger. I felt Ayzel's hand caressing mine which made me calm down a bit.

"Zaviyar!", She called for heras i left Ayzel's warm hand and turned towards the woman that i once loved with all my heart.

"Is your 'sorry' gonna fix my broken heart?", i asked as i glared down at her. She opened her mouth and closed it.

"Zoya Abrar. You ruined me. You ruined my life. You threw me into the mouth of Death. It was no one but only Allah (SAW) who saved me", i chuckled bitterly as my eyes stung with tears and i continued, " i almost died Ms. Abrar!", i shouted, grabbing the attention of the people passing by.

I chuckled again as i saw tears in her eyes,

'Fucking fake....she's nothing but fake' i thought as i heard Ayzel talk in her soft tone.

"Hear her out, Zaviyar", she exclaimed as i didn't looked at her and waited for Zoya to talk.

"It was dad who told me to make you fall in love with me so he could get the informational hard drive from your room but trust me", she stuttered as i scoffed and spoke in my anger tone.

"Ok Daddy's girl, you successfully ruined me after i thought that you 'died' but i was wrong. You were alive all along and i was there in locked inside my room, i forgot about my religion, my family, my hobbies. I argued with my loved ones", i shouted and clapped my hands in sarcasm.

"Applause on your successfully mission, Ms. Zoya Abrar. And! All thanks to this woman right here whl i must say proudly is Mrs. Khan my wife who picked me up and kedmy stone heart to soften", she looked at me with her tearful eyes but i couldn't care less. Her eyes fell on Ayzel as she glared at her with full hatred.

"Let's go", i held Ayzel's hand and dragged her along.

The walk to the apartment was quiet as my thoughts were the things that were circling my mind. Ayzelkept on asking if i was okay or not but i onlly nodded my head in confirmation.

'But....I'm not okay...my heart is falling apart', i thought and gave the bags of snacks to Ayzel and went to our room, locking it from inside.

-AYZEL KHAN-

i looked at his back with worry and placed the bags down on the kutchen counter. Not a minute after, i heard smashing, shattering of glasses as i ran towards the door.

I was about to knock the door but a loud scream of agony made me flinch. He kept on screaming with pain and anger in his voice. His voice quiet down and i knocked on the door.

"Zaviyar! Open the door please", i knock for the fifth time but i still didn't got any responses.

"Zaviyar please. You are scaring me now", my voice trembled as tears brimmed out of my eyes. Iran to searching for the sparekeys as i hoped that he locked it from the door handle only. I hoped so.

I found the key and ran back towards the kitchen. My hands trembled so badly that i struggled to get the key inside the keyhole. Sobs escaped my mouth as the keys turned and the door unlocked.

I quickly turned the knob and bursted open the door. The room was a mess, a huge mess. It was like as if a hurricane came. Glasses shattered everywhere, vases smashed abd shattered on the floor, decorative figures scattered on the floor.

There he was, sitting on the floor with his bsck facing me. I ran towards him as i saw hishead on his knees as they were brought up to his chest. He breathed heavily as i placed a hand on his arm, making him lift his head.

"Zaviyar? Lookat me, hmm?", i rubbed my hands down his back. He looked at me as something was heard shattering into millions pieces, it was my heart. His eyes wet from tears and more tears rolled down his cheeks. Eyes all bloodshot from crying, those eyes which gave me life were crying now. His lover lips trembling as he leaned back bringing his hands up to his face, sobbing in his hands and his elbows placed on his knees.

His heart-wrenching sobs and his knuckles bloodied as my gaze fell on the room, round mirror opposite of the bed. I guess he punched it with his fist.

"Zaviyar-", i stopped talking as his sobs got even louder. He badly needed a shoulder to cry on.

His hands went up to his hair and fisting them tightly as i grabbed his hands as brought him into my embrace. My eyes filled with tears too as he leaned between my chest and my shoulder for comfort.

"Why? Why?", he screamed but his words muffled in my shoulder as i could only patted his back. My heart breaking too at his state.

"Am i that bad, Ayzel?", he asked me in his heart breaking tone of voice as his voice trembled at the end.

I shook my head as i place a hand on the back of his head. "You did nothing wrong", i sniffled as he tightened his grip on my waist even more. His sobs quieten as he was now breathing heavily as i felt his breath was shallow and quickened now.

I pulled away and a huge wave of panic and worry washed over me. He was having a panic attack. God...how did i forgot that. Amna told me that he used to have panic attack. i grabbed his face in my hands as i spoke in a soft voice.

"Zaviyar. Focus on my breathing,yeah? Inhale.....exhale...", he followed my lead but couldn't kept up and his breathing got worse. He started panicking more as I shook my head and smiled at him through the stream of tears trickled down my my cheeks continuously.

"It's okay It's okay. You can do it.", i reassured him and after few minutes, his breathing got stable and i sigh in relief as tears unknowingly brimmed out of my eyes more. I pulled him into a tight hug as i thought i could never calm him down.

I sobbed as i hid my face in the crook of his neck as his sobs quiet down to sniffles. After few minutes, we both calm down and i wiped his tears.

"What will i do without you", he whispered as he stared at me with bloodshot eyes.

"I will die-", i stopped him from saying those hurtfulworde to my heart by pressing my lips on his cold ones.

[A/N: huehuee noice..in the middle of a emotional scene ;) ]

My lips moved against his in a calm pattern as both of our eyes closed and lone tears escaped. His hands went to the back of my head as he pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. The kiss which expressed the sorrow and pain he hid inside his heart, it was pain yet love and passionate.

w

e pulled away and he pulled me into his embrace as i took in his scent, his homely scent. It was like that weird scent your house has which makes you feel like home.

---------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Salam my beautiful people.....I'm late i know i know.....i wanna slap myself too....my lovely people... LET'S CRY TOGETHER...i was crying after re-reading the chapter. My poor baby Zaviyar does not deserved this shet......anyways stay healthy and blessed and you are beautiful. Allah huma Barik!❤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 135 10
Y/N L/N is born from a lower class family in Koriko, where he finds himself in the same job he would always have: working at a bakery, where his late...
302K 21.1K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
10.9K 754 17
please read his love till chapter 9 to understand this story In this story we can know what if abhay didn't went to London what if Abhay married Kusu...