Dumb Love- Lando Norris

By amelieshep94

After a viral TikTok of Lando Norris' Smash or Pass game on a radio show, the Mclaren driver catches the eye... More

Insta Intros
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Authors Note
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Social Media Snippets
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

17.

4.7K 87 1
By amelieshep94

@lottiehillupdates

Lottie spotted entering the track at Silverstone with Maya Jama and bodyguard.  Fans say she was quickly escorted, trying not to draw too much attention.  The race starts in an hour! Anyone else at the race who has footage/pictures please dm us!

2.4K Retweets      511 Quote Tweets      18.7K Likes

Lando x: How's the executive box treating you? I told them the best for my (pillow) princess😘😘😘😘😘

Me: AHHHH I'm so excited!!!! Me and Maya have been here about half an hour, your mum's just brought me a vvv large glass of wine👀👀

Lando x: You tell my mother to take it easy on the wine, dont want you turning into a hooligan🙄

Me: I've said i'm on my best behaviour, cant watch my first race with beer goggles😇😇😇

Me: Good Luck anyway, and remember it doesnt matter what position you finish, everyone is here for you and loves you 🩷🩷🩷

Lando x: Thank you baby 😘you enjoy yourself!

Lando x: Dan's already showing me TikToks of you around the track... the fans be on it dont they 😉😂🩷

It's five minutes until the race starts, and we decide its time to come out of the box and into the garage.  I wanted to keep it as low key as possible- regardless of how difficult it can be in a place filled with 160 odd thousand people.  A part of me is nervous; not wanting to draw attention from the race onto myself. This was Lando's domain.  His first love. And the way the crowd scream his name is something i've not even heard at my shows.  I adjust my cap and give Maya a nod as I follow her out the box and down the stairs as the crowd roar.  Marco follows subtlety,  but we're immediately noticed, and I give various fans who shout a quick smile and wave.  They're actually polite, and just seem as excited as me to be at Lando's home race. Many spectators film me, and as I look towards the big tv screen within the garage, I notice that I am the sole focus of the Sky Sports coverage.  As I stand with Maya, I cheekily mouth towards the camera "dont watch me, watch the drivers" with my best smile and point towards the track.  The attention gathers as the crowd cheers for me, and I cant help but blush.  They eventually settle down, as the minutes tick down until the race begins. 

***   ***

Lando finished P2 and the roar is thunderous as the crowd watch him stand up on the podium.  The atmosphere is electric as he makes his way across towards the front of the podium to spray champagne over me.  The celebration is deafening as we jump excitedly, roaring with support and applause.  I'm beaming with pride as I watch Max jump onto Lando's back as he waves down at me. 

I cant help but feel a surge of emotion as I watch him doing the thing he loves the most, excelling in a way he deserves. The team are special, but he is the glue that holds them together. 

I thought it was impossible, but in that moment I fall even more in love with him.

***   ***

"Lottie" Marco says from behind me, drawing my attention away from the objection of all my devotion, "we should get you back in the box"

"Yeah, sure" I say dreamily, taking one last look towards Lando before me and Maya head back towards the Mclaren garage.  I say my goodbyes for now to his family, and tell them I'll see them for a drink when they're done.  I'm a bit sad I cant see or speak to Lando right now, his high from the race still fresh.  But I understand the commotion it could cause, especially at the number of fans gathering at the sidelines waiting for an interaction between us. 

I adjust my cap as me and Maya follow Marco up the stairs, which ends up taking a lot longer than expected as I stop to take selfies and sign autographs. 

"How did you think your boyfriend did?" one you girl says as I sign a Mclaren shirt.  I smirk as I take the lid off the pen, the cheek of these kids. 

"Oh, he did amazing. I'm very proud" I say as I search to find a spot to sign.  I look up and see another young girl filming, probably for TikTok.  I look back to the kid who's shirt i'm signing and laugh, "are you sure you want me to sign this? I'm not even a driver!"

"It's a Norris shirt" she beams at me, her excitement just about contained, "you're allowed to sign it" she states proudly like it's the most normal thing in the world. 

I know the dopiest grim takes over my face as I sign the shirt, "oh yeah, that is my territory" I joke and the young girls all laugh. 

I had her back the pen as the group bombards me with questions.  I give Marco a quick look.  His eyes dart around the group and he looks impatient.  I nod towards him  and say to the kids, "I'm sorry girls but I have to go now" apologetically and they all whine. "It was nice to meet you all, you kids get home safe" I wave them off and finally make my way back inside.

"Wine?" Maya asks as we sit on a high table and I quickly nod in response. 

"Lads! Lads! Lads!" we chant and bang the table as Marco shakes his head, which makes us laugh even more.

***   ***

We all wait in the sides of the press room as Lando and a few others have post race interviews.  I watch on the monitor beside me as he comes into view, looking exhausted from the work he's put in, but i've never seen him look more handsome, radiating with pride. 

"Congratulations again Lando, how did that feel?" a reported asks from behind view. 

Lando shakes his head and puffs out air before smiling, "it's hard to put into words", he thinks for a second, looking towards his team, "it's emotional, its empowering" he says with passion, his hands animated. He gives the camera a beaming smile. 

"And you had a special visitors in the friends and family section?" Lando's eyes sparkle as he smiles again, looking around to see if he can spot me, "she seemed to enjoy every minute of the race" the reporter finished, snapping him out of his little search and back to the camera. 

The happiness radiates from him, like he cant contain his smile, "honestly to have the most important person in my life here, on one of the most important races of the year for me" he shakes his head in disbelief, "it's stuff of dreams, it feels like a perfect day and I couldnt be any happier at the minute"

"Thank you Lando. You go enjoy yourself with the rest of the team, you deserve it"

***   ***

The executive box is pretty heaving an hour or so later, Lando's yet to arrive- having spent a lot of his time after the race doing interviews

Suddenly we hear a cheer, and my head shoots up to the door as Lando walks in- his family surrounding him with hugs and praises.  I smile as I watch them congratulate him. Quickly, his blue eyes find mine across the room and I mouth 'love you'.  He returns it over the shoulder of someone he's hugging and gestures that he'll be over in a few minutes. 

I watch as Lando walks over, the biggest smile on my face. 

"So" I begin flirtatiously as he gives me a winning smile in return.  I not towards the track outside and smirk, "you're kind of alright at that arent you?"

He leans into my side and I feel on fire, fully seduced by the way he's looking at me, "just alright?" he teases, eyes darting to my lips. 

"I'm downplaying it massively" I confess as I surge forward and wrap him in a tight hug, "It was amazing, i'm so so proud of you", we pull back but keep our arms around each other, needing to touch. 

"That's more like it" he says lowly, those eyes trained back on my lips as he finally leans in to give me a small slow kiss. I want more, but i'm fully aware of the amount of people in the room right now.  They do a good job of pretending not to watch but all eyes are secretly on the star driver and his famous girlfriend. 

I rub gentle circles on his lower back and whisper in his ear, "I didnt think i could be anymore in love with you but I was wrong"

His hand squeezes my waist and I can tell he just wants to wrap up in each other, but we both can feel the private moment slipping away as people approach us. 

lottiehill posted to her story

***   ***

I'm freshly showered and towards the end of my skincare routine when I see a twitter notification pop up on my phone. 

landonorris mentioned you in a tweet

I narrow my eyes at the screen as I begin to brush my teeth, wondering what the man who's currently lay in my bed in the next room is up to. 

I finish up, ready to get my cuddle when I click on the notification:

@landonorris 

Yesssssssss! P2 at my home race! Your support was heard and felt.  It's been emotional coming back and it means the world to see my friends and family in the stands watching. 

Oh, and also my beautiful girl @lottiehill. Love you forever🩷

17.2k Retweets      1.1K Quote Tweets      79.9K Likes

I feel the surge of emotions at the words straight from his heart.  I hurry out the en-suite and stop in my tracks at the sight of him; lay all cute looking in the middle of my massive bed, curled up against a pillow watching the race highlights.  He spots me and arches his brow, probably perplexed as to why I'm staring dumfounded at him.  I finally beam at him and do a run towards the bed.  I launch myself on him, laughing as he just about catches me in time with a dramatic 'ooof'

"Ah! Lottie!" he groans as I lie on top of him and squeeze him in a hug.  He huffs again so I tickle his side, and eventually drops his act to laugh at my antics, "you're literally a golden retriever" he says as he returns the hug lovingly. 

"And you're a Doberman" I reply into his neck placing a kiss there.  I pull back and look into his eyes.  I cant help the smirk that forms on my face as I picture the tweet.  Who's gonna love me forever?" I ask in a singsong and tap his dimple. 

He blushes and leans in to kiss me.  I almost whimper as I melt into it. 

He pulls back and arches his brow, "you seem surprised by this?" I see her faint smirk as he runs his fingers feather like down my face and tucks my hair behind my ear. 

"Well, you see I had a cunning plan" I say conspiringly as I play with his necklace. 

"Oh yeah?" he says playing along, "What was it?"

"To love and support you forever, and hope you didnt notice how long it went on for" I sigh dramatically and roll my eyes.  I playfully poke his chest and accuse, "but after that tweet you seem to be on the same page as me!"

Lando winces and leans in to whisper, "oh no, what are we going to do about that?"

I sigh and shake my head, "i'm afraid we might actually have to go through with it" I shrug my shoulders, still playing along with the joke, "it's rotten work"

"Not to me. Not if its you" Lando says as serious as he can but my lips start to break out into a smile. 

We burst into laughter and high five. 

"Gosh, we are insufferable" Lando says still laughing as he pulls back the covers, helping me into bed.  He wraps his arms around me as I settle on him, laying my head on his chest, "quoting Euriptides on a sunday night"

"Soulmate tingz" I say as I raise my fist up which he quickly bumps with his own.  I kiss his collarbone as he sighs contentedly and places one of his own to the top of my head.  I turn my attention to the tv and joke, " so, are you watching highlights of yourself? Didnt peg you for a marcissist"

"Hilarious once again Hill" he says in a dead tone and I can feel his eye roll.  He pinches my side and I let out a yelp.  He laughs, pleased with himself and adds, "good job I love you and your endless jokes towards me"

"I do it cus I love ya" I say cheekily and crane my head up to kiss him chastely on the lips.  I lay back down against him and snuggle in closer, my attention back on the tv, "personally I cannot wait to see you in HD.  It should be illegal to look that good in a race suit"

"Charmer"

***   ***

lottiehill posted on her story

me n bae last night🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 33.9K 53
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ใ€€โœฉใ€€*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™ . pierre has added ********** to the group "wrong number, mate." ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ’/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐: ๏ฟฝ...
751K 11.3K 75
แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด€ แด˜แด€แด แด‡สŸสŸษช แด€ ส™แดœ๊œฑษชษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดกแดแดแด€ษด ษชษด แดแดษดแด€แด„แด. แด„สœแด€ส€สŸแด‡๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด„สŸแด‡ส€แด„ แด€ ๊œฐแดส€แดแดœสŸแด€ แดษดแด‡ แด…ส€ษชแด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฐแด‡ส€ส€แด€ส€ษช. แด‡แด€แด„สœ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สœแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด„ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แดษดแด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€ แดกสœษชสŸ...
697K 23.1K 54
The entire world knows Zhang Yuxin for what she does best - writing love songs. Every single song she puts out is able to relate to someone out there...
154K 2.3K 30
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.