NDATB: I hoard trillions of s...

By missynao

Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Y... More

CH. 1-15
CH. 16-20
CH. 21-30
CH. 31-40
CH. 41-50
CH. 51-60
CH. 61-65
CH. 66-70
CH. 71-75
CH. 81-90
CH. 91-95
CH. 96-100
CH. 101-105
CH. 106-110
CH. 111-115
CH. 116-120
CH. 121-130
CH. 131-140
CH. 141-150
CH. 151-165
CH. 166-180
CH. 181-190
CH. 191-200
CH. 201-220
CH. 221-240
CH. 241-270
CH. 271-280
CH. 281-290
CH. 291-300
CH. 301-305
CH. 306-310
CH. 311-320
CH. 321-330

CH. 76-80

122 0 0
By missynao

Chapter 76: This bullshit makes me almost believe it

    The treatment for dinner is obviously much better than that at noon.

    The meat is still the same kind of meat, and it still has a strong taste, but the presentation is much more exquisite.

    The sweet potatoes are not boiled. They are shredded sweet potatoes made with white sugar and two plates of peanuts to go with wine.

    The wine is not cheap Erguotou, it is Luzhou Laojiao that costs tens of yuan.

    We also brought several beauties to accompany us.

    These beauties are so thin from hunger, their faces are sallow, and their hair is greasy, but they are indeed neater than the refugees outside.

    It just smells so bad, it’s really unbearable.

    Okay!

    In fact, under extreme heat, everyone smells bad and can be smelled from afar.

    Those who are not bad are dead.

    Only Zhou Chen has the conditions to take a shower every day and stay fresh.

    The thermostatic clothing controls his body temperature at normal body temperature, and he sweats on his head and neck when he goes out.

    Use mineral water to wash it, and it’s hard to think of it going rancid.

    As soon as Zhou Chen sat down, a woman was stuffed into his arms.

    This woman is the most meaty one. Knowing that Zhou Chen is an honored guest, she wraps her around like an octopus.

    Especially when I see him young, handsome and clean, I want to stick to him forever.

    The sour and rancid smell hit his face, and Zhou Chen quickly pushed the woman to the seat next to her.

    The picture was so beautiful that he almost couldn’t help but vomit.

    One of the ten bosses is missing.

    Needless to say, I must have gone to find the two guards and asked them what they had talked about before.

    The atmosphere is warmer than at noon as we change cups.

    Leader No. 1 was drunk, with a shrewd light in his eyes.

    “Brother Zhou, if we supply you with goods, what materials will you use to trade with us?”

    Zhou Chen slapped the woman's hand off his thigh and said, "It depends on how much goods you provide. I can't trade broken stones like jade. That thing is a natural disaster. It was worth some money before, but now it’s just used to build houses.”

    The more ridiculous his words sound, the more true they appear.

    Leader No. 1 raised three fingers: "Brother Zhou, how about 30 first? Your business is far abroad. This is our first cooperation, so we are very risky."

    Zhou Chen frowned, obviously feeling too little.

    But he still extended his hand and said OK: "Less is a little less, but the trust of cooperation is gradually accumulated. You can't give me this small amount of goods next time. I will run away deliberately." It’s not worth the trip!”

    Leader No. 1 hurriedly asked: "What materials did Brother Zhou use to trade?"

    Zhou Chen was very arrogant and arrogant: "If you are in Yuncheng, I will airlift whatever supplies you want in minutes. Hangzhou is so far away..."

    Seeing the disappointed expressions of the nine people, he slapped the table and said, "Well, I have a batch of cigarettes on hand. I'm sure they haven't been soaked in water. Do you want them?"

    Cigarettes that have not been soaked in water?

    Of course!

    A number one asked anxiously: "What brand?"

    Zhou Chenxin said, do you still want Huazi?

    You are so beautiful!

    I wasted two packs today and it’s already very painful, okay?

    Zhou Chen thought about the materials in the space, and in order to fit his new identity, he deliberately excluded domestic products.

    “Eagle Marlboro.”

    The nine bosses will definitely be disappointed when they hear this.

    Who doesn’t want to smoke Huazi?

    But cigarettes that have not been soaked in water are definitely good things.

    Lao Liu hurriedly asked: "How many are there?"

    Zhou Chen raised a finger: "One box, ten pieces."

    Lao Liu opened his eyes wide: "Ten items for thirty women?"

    Loss!

    Blood loss!

    Thirty young women, sixty waists.

    One kidney costs three hundred thousand, and sixty kidneys cost eighteen million.

    A woman who had her waist cut off can still continue to make money for him, but is it worth ten cartons of cigarettes?

    Not only he felt at a loss, but other leaders also felt at a loss.

    Isn’t this person a big dog owner?

    Are you pretending?

    Zhou Chen chewed the peanuts leisurely, and then said after a moment: "Brothers, the natural disaster has been going on for several months. If you still use the previous thinking to discuss business, then this business I can’t talk to anyone.”

    He changed his arrogant and arrogant attitude, looking like a serious businessman, and asked: "Everyone, what is the most expensive material now?"

    That must be water, food, and medicine!

    Does this need to be said?

    Zhou Chen observed everyone’s facial expressions and was talking about business very seriously at this moment: “If I buy the goods back, even if I save them and continue to make money for me, do I still have to use them? Food and water to feed them?”

    “During a natural disaster, human life is as worthless as grass. I am very sincere in offering ten packs of intact cigarettes as a trade!”

    “How about I give you two carts of rough stones, and if you have nothing to do, you can slowly knock them out, and maybe you can find a piece of imperial green, which is worth several hundred million!”

    The nine bosses are extremely anxious!

    "Jade is of no use, the imperial green of a house is not as valuable as a cart of moldy steamed buns!"

    The most astute number two boss immediately glared at Lao Liu.

    Dogs, the sixth old, you fucking can't keep up with the heat!

    People say, you just climb along the pole, how can we raise the price from sitting on the ground?

    Zhou Chen spread his hands: "Look, you yourselves also know what materials are the most valuable now. In the past, money was still money, it was all paper!"

    “It’s okay if you don’t want this box of cigarettes. I still have a batch of cabbage over there that hasn’t gone bad and is kept fresh 24 hours a day.”

    The nine leaders all said in unison: "Cai Cai?"

    Vegetables are definitely the top commodity among the current commodities!

    They eat potatoes and sweet potatoes every day. If they eat too many potatoes, they poop and dig them with their hands. If they eat too many sweet potatoes, the strings become thin.

    As time went by, they could only eat potatoes and sweet potatoes for one meal, which solved the problem of gastrointestinal discomfort.

    But for a long time, they lack the vitamins in vegetables. They are really afraid that one day they will lose all their teeth, and they will not even be able to chew a woman’s cherry mouth.

    This time, the second boss was also anxious: "How many cabbages do you have in your hand?"

    Zhou Chen really thought about it carefully: "Forty or fifty pounds."

    “Is it only forty or fifty pounds?”

    “I thought it was several thousand kilograms...”

    Zhou Chen was unhappy: "Brother, are you talking about several thousand kilograms of rotten cabbage? The kind that smells bad?"

    “What I have in hand are serious cabbage hearts. The quality is similar to the ones before the natural disaster.”

    There is still a pile of rotten cabbage in his space. After peeling off the rotten leaves outside, there is still dozens of kilograms of cabbage heart left.

    Having said this, he couldn’t help complaining: “That means I didn’t bring the military helicopter at home, otherwise I really want to fly to the Magic City now and bring the cabbage to you. Take a closer look in front of you."

    “I just want you to see my strength. I am very arrogant and arrogant. I definitely have the capital!”

    The third child is a military fan: "Do you still have military helicopters?"

    Zhou Chen raised his eyebrows and returned to his arrogant and arrogant nature: "What are military helicopters? I even have an army in Myanmar, otherwise how can I do a one-stop business?"

    “If I have the opportunity, I will take you to my territory to play. Military helicopters are nothing. I usually drive a tank when I go out. When I am happy, I will fire one shot. When I am unhappy, I will fire two shots. Boom——”

    The more Zhou Chen boasted, the more outrageous he became, but these prisoners just believed him.

    Especially the third child, his eyes were bigger than bells: "Really? You still have a tank? How does it feel to drive a tank to blow up the street?"

    Zhou Chen refused the food the woman put in his mouth and put a chopstick of potatoes into his mouth.

    “It goes without saying that once the tanks came out, people from all over the country had to make way for me. Didn’t you see those women, one by one, crying and shouting that they wanted to marry me? I wish I could pounce on him and eat him alive!"

    “And my military helicopter is equipped with all the weapons that can be configured. The six-barreled machine gun will smash all the adult elephants into sieves.”

    “If I have the opportunity to take you hunting in the future, I’ll just shoot you with a machine gun. It’ll be absolutely wonderful!”

    “By the way, do you want some good cabbage?”

    All the leaders were stunned for a moment.

    Zhou Chen felt that he was so bragging that he almost believed it!

Chapter 77 Have you taken a shower? Why don’t you dare to pounce on me?

    Let’s talk about cabbage.

    The two sides started to argue.

    When talking about business, Zhou Chen has always maintained a very arrogant and arrogant persona: "What's the point?"

    “I’ll give you a cart of rotten cabbage. Can you peel out dozens of kilograms of cabbage in this damn weather?”

    “Maybe I can’t even peel out a cabbage heart, so I’ll just give you dozens of kilograms of good cabbage. Are you at a loss? Isn’t this a bloody profit?”

    “Besides, you go to the border and ask around. I, Mr. Zhou, have piles of supplies. Any item you pick up is of high quality.”

    “Where am I going to give you a whole cart of rotten cabbage? You are deliberately trying to embarrass me!”

    The two sides started arguing again.

    In the end, the negotiation was successful with dozens of kilograms of cabbage and a Marlboro.

    Thirty living young women are worth dozens of kilograms of cabbage and a Marlboro...

    The absent leader came back and nodded vaguely to his brothers.

    Hint: There was no problem with Boss Zhou’s conversation with the two guards.

    Now, the prisoner gang became more enthusiastic.

    After drinking a few more glasses of wine, Zhou Chen clamored to inspect the goods.

    After a while, the gun-wielding men came in with a group of women.

    Ten people stood in three rows in a row. They were malnourished and thin, but they were indeed young.

    One of the women stared at Zhou Chen in surprise.

    The other women were trembling with fear, but this woman behaved very differently.

    Instantly attracted the attention of the prisoner gang.

    Zhou Chen sat in his seat and pretended to turn his head to inspect the goods. When he saw this woman, his heart thumped.

    What kind of fucking ape dung is this?

    A woman from the Magic City fell into the hands of a gangster from Hangzhou and even bumped into him!

    The second child was very sinister, pointing at the woman: "Do you know Boss Zhou?"

    The woman gritted her teeth: "I know even those who turn into ashes!"

    The second child asked again: "How do you know Boss Zhou?"

    Hearing this, the prisoner gang stared at the two of them.

    Zhou Chen felt a chill running down his spine and was already ready to draw his gun.

    The next second, I saw the woman rushing out of the crowd, charging towards Zhou Chen with murderous intent, and hitting him with her small fists.

    Beating and shouting at the same time.

    “My animal skin…”

    “The animal skin inherited from my ancestors...”

    “You profiteer, give me back my animal skin...”

    Ma Zai immediately pulled the woman aside.

    With a look from the second brother, the gun-wielding Ma Zai immediately loaded the gun.

    “Brother Zhou, what’s going on?”

    Zhou Chen sneered: "What's going on? Master, I carry half of the criminal law on my back. I hunt when I have nothing to do, and rob other people's animal skins when I'm free. Is there a problem?"

    The second brother wanted to ask a question, but the woman pointed at Zhou Chen and loudly said to the people present: "Don't be deceived by him!"

    Zhou Chen’s vest was covered in cold sweat.

    Damn it, the fun has just begun and it’s about to fall apart?

    Fortunately, Qiandao Lake is big enough. As long as he draws his gun quickly, he can shoot wildly and find a cat in the woods.

    Next, you will compete with who has more bullets.

    The guns of these prisoner gangs probably come from prisons, and they definitely don’t have as many bullets as his!

    At this time, the woman pointed at Zhou Chen with hatred and cursed: "He, he is not a good person. He only deceives his own people and deceives young people to go to Burma to make money!"

    “Not only did he steal my family’s ancestral animal skins, he also deceived my sister. My sister…”

    “You beast, give me my sister back...”

    After scolding her, she wanted to rush forward and hit someone, but Ma Zai held her back with a gun.

    Zhou Chen slowly raised his hands under the table and picked up the wine glass.

    Secretly breathed a sigh of relief!

    Damn you bitch, why don’t you just hide in the crowd and tremble?

    I almost scared me to death if I had to come out and have a face-to-face meeting just for that tiger skin!

    Zhou Chen took a sip of wine and looked at the woman with a half-smile: "I remember, your sister was still a high school student. She really believed me when I told her to take her elephant riding in Burma. It's my fault. Already?"

    “Give it back to you? Do you want the dead man’s bones?”

    The woman rushed forward like crazy: "Shameless, beast, worse than a pig or a dog, why doesn't God strike you to death with a thunderbolt!"

    Ma Zai was so cruel that he hit the woman on the back with his gun, causing her to fall to the ground and unable to get up.

    Zhou Chen flicked the dust off his body and said angrily: "How dare you call me a pig or a dog? When you go abroad, I will definitely let you know what life is worse than death..."

    The woman was dragged down.

    Zhou Chen looked at the other women again and knew that he was a devil with a waist. A group of women were so scared that they hugged each other and cried.

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "That's right, I'll keep it in this quality next time."

    The ten bosses took their seats again.

    I thought this was a scam, and I wanted to cut this arrogant and arrogant guy into pieces, chop him up and feed him to the dogs.

    After this incident, they no longer have too much doubts about Zhou Chen’s identity.

    Zhou Chen drank too much again and was helped back to the room.

    Originally it was Ma Zai who helped him, but Zhou Chen grabbed the third child and refused to let go.

    “Brother, what’s your surname? I think you are very close to me. Are you interested in aircraft and tanks?”

    “Next time I’m a guest at my young master’s place, I’ll fly with you to hunt...”

    Zhou Chen was put on the bed, and the third child called the most voluptuous woman at the wine table: "You, serve Mr. Zhou well tonight. If you don't serve me well, I'll do it next time." I’ll send you to Yaozi.”

    The woman turned pale with fright and nodded repeatedly in assurance.

    Crunch——

    The door to the room was closed, and a woman's hand touched Zhou Chen's chest.

    Zhou Chen directly slapped the woman’s hand away: “Are you looking for death?”

    The woman was so frightened that she was afraid of being pinched, so she could only use her charm to pounce forward.

    Zhou Chen kicked the person under the bed: "Have you taken a shower? If you are so smelly, you dare to pounce on me, get away!"

    Before the third child walked out of the yard, he heard the sound of the door opening.

    Looking back, the woman ran out in a panic: "He... Mr. Zhou, he dislikes me for not taking a shower!"

    The third child was shocked.

    Take a bath?

    Where can I take a bath in this damn weather where water is more valuable than human life?

    But thinking about the tasks assigned by the boss, I can only arrange for the woman to simply wipe her body.

    The boss said that this is the last test.

    If the person surnamed Zhou refuses the service of a woman, it means that there is a problem with his identity. He is probably a soldier and he is here for the imprisoned soldiers.

    The woman wiped her body, but she didn’t have clean clothes to change into, and it still smelled bad.

    Zhou Chen thought the woman didn’t brush her teeth again, so he pointed to a bottle of mineral water on the table: “It’s been a long time since I brushed my teeth. Drink the water and rinse your mouth.”

    The woman simply couldn’t believe that there was such a good thing.

    I hurriedly opened the mineral water and drank most of the bottle in one breath.

    Oh my God!

    It’s so delicious!

    Not only is it a full bottle of water, it is also clean mineral water, not the muddy water you usually drink.

    She suddenly felt that she must take good care of Mr. Zhou, maybe Mr. Zhou could take her away.

    Once she becomes the base’s eldest brother’s woman, she will be rich and famous!

    Just as the woman was about to climb onto the bed, her vision went dark and she fell to the ground with a "thud".

    Zhou Chen put away the remaining half bottle of water with sleeping pills added.

    Take out your notebook from the space, pick and choose, and click on a domestic movie from the many downloaded movies.

    dry firewood, thunder and lightning,

    Zhou Chen held the bedpost and shook it vigorously, causing the bed to creak non-stop.

    The guard at the door was lying on the door panel and eavesdropping.

    “Hey, Mr. Zhou still has this kind of hobby?”

    “This whip is so loud, such a poor woman...”

Chapter 78 Bragging doesn’t pay taxes

    The rising sun rises in the east.

    The woman woke up in a daze and found herself lying on a comfortable big bed.

    As soon as I turned my head, I was faced with a livid face.

    Zhou Chen was holding a cigarette in his mouth and half-squinting his eyes, giving people a very dangerous feeling.

    “How do I...”

    “Why are you in bed?”

    Zhou Chen flicked the cigarette ashes: "Your boss asked you to serve me. It would be better if you climbed into bed and fell asleep. Tell me, what organ can you use to equal the half bottle of me?" Precious water?”

    The woman trembled all over and crawled up to Zhou Chen in fear: "Master Zhou...I, I...I didn't mean it..."

    Why did she fall asleep?

    How dare she sleep?

    It’s over, she can’t afford to pay Mr. Zhou for the water, let alone explain it to the base leader.

    She is dead!

    Zhou Chen pushed the person away in disgust and said: "Damn, I slept like a pig. Those who didn't know thought that I was incompetent, which made me lose my temper after watching the movie for half the night. Huo, if you don’t want to die, you know what to do, right?”

    The woman nodded, crawled to Zhou Chen's side again, and reached out to unbuckle his belt: "Master, I will serve you now..."

    Zhou Chen: “…”

    Zhou Chen swatted the woman’s hand away hard: “Young Master has so many things to do, how can I have the time to play with you?”

    “Forget it, I see you are a poor person too. When they ask later, I will say that you have served me well, and I will let you warm the bed next time I come. Do you understand what I mean?”

    “Or are you going to find a way to compensate me for my half bottle of water?”

    The woman shook her head and nodded again.

    Where can she get clean water for compensation?

    Besides, if those people knew that she slept like a pig in bed, why not beat her to death?

    “Master Zhou, I...I know what to do.”

    “Very good!”

    Zhou Chen threw his backpack on his body and strode towards the door.

    After opening the door, two guards at the entrance of the courtyard immediately came to greet them.

    I saw Mr. Zhou, who was refreshed and refreshed yesterday, now depressed, with dark circles under his eyes, and yawning frequently.

    The two guards looked at each other and smiled mischievously.

    Look at the woman who came out behind her. Her face is pale and she walks weakly.

    In fact, the woman was frightened and could not imagine what would happen if the leader found out that she fell asleep.

    She had seen with her own eyes the scene of disobedient women being beaten to death at the base.

    The more I thought about it, the more frightened I became. Before I could reach the door, my legs gave out and I fell to the ground.

    Zhou Chen looked back and thought that his acting skills were pretty good.

    But based on his arrogant and arrogant character, he looked disgusted: "Tsk, you are too weak, I didn't even have fun last night!"

    The two guards were speechless.

    Brother, you’ve used the whip and you still haven’t had enough fun?

    We lay at the door and listened all night long, and the people screamed so hard.

    Gat waist, the demon's demon, it is really not a good thing!

    The third child rushed over and took a quick glance at the situation of Mr. Zhou and the woman.

    Last night he lived in the building next door, and several brothers also came to listen to Qiang Gen.

    After listening for a long time, I finally dispelled my doubts about Mr. Zhou.

    How cruel!

    They all say that these death row prisoners are nothing, but they have never used whips on women!

    Mr. Zhou is not only arrogant and arrogant, but also a pervert!

    That’s right!

    If he wasn’t a crazy pervert, he wouldn’t be able to do this ridiculous business!

    Zhou Chen yawned again and stepped forward to hold the third child's shoulders: "What did you say your last name was last night..."

    The third brother was about to answer when he heard Zhou Chen say: "It's not important... out of ten brothers, I feel that you are the most compatible with me. From now on, I will call you the third brother."

    “This is our first time working together. Once we work together a few more times, you will understand what I am like...”

    “Sir, I am absolutely loyal and generous to my friends. Isn’t it just a tank? I will bring one over in a while and give it to you to play with...”

    The third child knew that Mr. Zhou was just talking politely, and when he heard that the tank was going to be given to him, his sober mind immediately became confused.

    “Really?”

    “Of course, can this be false?”

    Zhou Chen put his arms around Lao San’s shoulders and boasted, making people stunned.

    Anyway, there is no tax on bragging!

    “In short, the brothers I associate with are both tanks and women.”

    “I’ll leave right away. If you have anything you want, I’ll find a way to get it and bring it to you tomorrow…”

    The third child rubbed his hands excitedly: "Hey, I just want to smoke a few packets of Huazi."

    Zhou Chen really wanted to fly up and kick him in the face.

    But he still found his backpack and threw two packs of Huazi to him: "Don't say I'm stingy, I'm here in a hurry. I didn't prepare many good cigarettes and other things." You need to organize a few bases, and after a while, I will give you two directly."

    “Quietly, the kind that promises not to let anyone know!”

    The third child cherished the two packets of Huazi and smiled so affectionately.

    It’s best to do it quietly. If the boss, second brother, and a few brothers find out about it, they will definitely come to snatch it.

    “Master Zhou, I will take you out. When you come tomorrow, I will find a way to get you a bottle of good wine.”

    “Brother, if you take the road, I won’t be polite.”

    The two of them had their arms around each other, looking like two good brothers, bragging all the way down the mountain.

    “That’s right.”

    Zhou Chen asked: "What did you commit and go to jail for?"

    The third child was a little embarrassed to say: "It's just... I accidentally killed a few little girls, hey!"

    Zhou Chen was shocked.

    It’s really shocking.

    I go to your mother, you look like it is hard to get rid of it?

    The next second, Zhou Chen patted the other party on the shoulder: "Then you really should go to Burma with me. Several of my brothers have the same interest as you. It's no big deal. Back then, There was no natural disaster, and none of them went to jail!"

    Arriving at the gate, the cleaned motorcycle was pushed over.

    The ak submachine gun was also handed to Zhou Chen’s hands with both hands.

    Zhou Chen hung the gun around his neck, got on his motorcycle, and played the loudest music as loudly as possible.

    “And I am as passionate as fire, you are as frozen as a river, and you have the right to be loved...”

    When the accelerator is pressed, the brakes are released.

    Leave a very arrogant and arrogant figure to a group of prisoners...

    The anxious Xiaolong and his ten people finally waited for Zhou Chen to come back.

    “Mr. Zhou, how is the situation?”

    “Have you seen our battalion commander?”

    “Are our brothers still alive?”

    “Are they injured? These idiots should have been shot in the first place!”

    Zhou Chen explained the situation of the past two days in detail.

    The ten Xiaolongs were stunned after hearing this.

    Didn’t you say you were going to find out the news?

    How did you suddenly turn into a waistless beast?

    “Since we can bring thirty people out, why not choose the battalion commander and the others?”

    “Yes, rescue the battalion commander and the others first, and then we will find a way to get in!”

    Zhou Chen raised his hand to signal everyone not to panic: "You have to eat the food one bite at a time and do the things one by one. You really think I am a god. If you sneak in, you can figure out the whole situation in the base. Condition?"

    “For me to be able to do this, and to be able to escape unscathed is already a blessing from my ancestors?”

    “You want to save your battalion commander first? As long as I open my mouth, I will be beaten into a sieve. Do you believe it?”

    When Xiaolong and the other ten people heard this, it made sense.

    If it were any one of them, he might not be able to achieve the current results.

    Whoever asks them to serve as soldiers is all stupid!

    Xiaolong calmed down and asked: "Then what should we do next?"

    Zhou Chen gave the answer: "Peel the cabbage!"

    The ten Xiaolongs said in unison: "What the hell?"

Chapter 79 Ten Spiritual Guys

    Zhou Chen brought ten Xiaolong people down the mountain.

    There are lush trees here, and the dense withered grass is taller than a person.

    In the grass, parked were a big car, a truck, and... a pile of rotten cabbage.

    Xiaolong was shocked: “Where did you get this?”

    Zhou Chen walked to the shade and lay down: "Want to know? Still the same question, can you tell me where I can get the m134 mini post?"

    Xiaolong shut up immediately.

    As a qualified soldier, he would not even say anything if he was killed!

    Facing a pile of disgusting rotten cabbage, a guy named Xiaobai walked up to the squad leader.

    “Squad leader, do we really want to peel the cabbage?”

    “I still think he is very unreliable!”

    Does peeling cabbage have anything to do with our mission to rescue the battalion chief and his companions?

    Everyone stared at the squad leader.

    Xiaolong sighed and rolled up his sleeves: "Don't wait, listen to him first."

    After peeling the cabbage, put it in your pocket and carry it to the car.

    Xiaolong wiped the sweat from his head and asked Zhou Chen: "What to do next?"

    Zhou Chen is almost asleep. Can he not feel tired after shaking the bedpost for half the night?

    After listening to the movie for half the night, I almost fell asleep in the second half of the night. Can you not be sleepy?

    Zhou Chen was so dazed that he didn’t even open his eyes. He weakly raised his hand and pointed at the big car.

    “There are some outfits inside, you can put them on first and try them on.”

    Change clothes?

    Xiaolong and the others opened the trunk in confusion.

    Black suit?

    They were so hot that they even cut off the sleeves and trouser legs of their military uniforms. Zhou Chen actually asked them to wear suits?

    Are you trying to kill them?

    Zhou Chen added vaguely: "Before changing into a suit, remember to put on your underwear."

    And, emphatically remind you: “I’ll give you the suit. Remember to return the underwear to me when the job is done.”

    The fabrics of these ten sets of underwear are defective thermostats, and the thermostat effect is not as good as the ones he wears.

    However, he has tried it before, and the constant temperature effect only differed by 5-10 degrees.

    In other words, what he is wearing is spring, and Xiaolong and the others are just like normal summer after putting on defective products.

    Before the natural disaster, there were many social animals wearing suits and running business on the streets in the summer.

    It’s hot, but it won’t kill you!

    In extremely hot and ultra-high temperatures, this is already the top heat-reducing technology!

    With those fabrics, Xiao Taimei only made a total of twenty sets of underwear.

    Who knows how many years the end of the world will last?

    Five years, ten years, twenty years, or a lifetime...

    Being accustomed to the comfort brought by thermostatic clothes, he would not give one away!

    I am reluctant to give away defective products!

    The uninformed Xiaolong and the other ten people stood there in confusion.

    You have to wear underwear under your suit. Are you trying to stew them to death?

    Xiaolong scratched his head: "Let's try it first. If you really can't stand it, we won't wear it."

    Xiaobai said angrily: "I definitely can't stand it. I'm almost dying from the heat. I don't want to wear it!"

    Others were hesitant, but Xiaolong, as the squad leader, took the lead in putting it on.

    The moment he put on his underwear, his whole body felt bad.

    "Monitor, monitor, are you okay..."

    “Oops, the squad leader has heatstroke, get some water quickly...”

    “Monitor, don’t scare me, quickly take off the monitor’s clothes...”

    A group of people pounced on him, robbing him of his clothes.

    Xiaolong, who was still in a daze just now, immediately pushed the person away: "What are you doing?"

    “Squad leader, if you have heat stroke, please take off these clothes...”

    “Squad leader, take a sip of salt water quickly...”

    Xiaolong pushed the person away: "Who said I had heatstroke? It was because I was too cool for a while and my brain couldn't react."

    Cool?

    Where is it cool?

    How to cool down?

    Xiaolong ignored the nine soldiers, quickly put on his suit, and walked around comfortably.

    “Ha! It’s so cool!”

    “It doesn’t feel hot even in a suit...”

    “My head, neck, and feet are a little hot...”

    “You guys are still standing there, put it on quickly, I tell you, it’s so cool!”

    The nine people looked at the monitor with strange eyes.

    Monitor, are you okay?

    Is the squad leader so worried about the safety of the battalion commander and brothers that he has gone crazy?

    Xiaolong was speechless and said seriously: "Listen to my order and change clothes!"

    Nine people shouted in unison: "Yes!"

    Zhou Chen was frightened and woke up: "Are you trying to attract the prisoner's whistle? Keep your voices down."

    The ten people who reacted immediately acted lightly.

    As soon as the suit was put on and the leather shoes were stepped on, the ten people who had been in conflict just now felt refreshed.

    “What kind of high-tech is this? It’s so comfortable!”

    “I was so hot just now, it’s really not too cool now...”

    “Huh? One person has a bag...”

    “Damn it, there are bullets, mineral water and fresh bread in the bag.”

    “Are you crazy? Where did you get this?”

    Zhou Chen was so noisy that he couldn't sleep at all. When he saw someone pouring mineral water into the kettle, he almost went crazy.

    “You poured it into the kettle, and you still want to carry your kettle to the prisoner base?”

    “Are you afraid that the prisoners don’t know that you are soldiers?”

    The soldier who was scolded immediately lowered his head and remained silent.

    Zhou Chen got up from the grass and patted the ashes on his buttocks: "Everyone, can you please stop thinking so hard?"

    At noon the next day, everyone was dressed neatly.

    Ten soldiers wearing suits and leather shoes can instantly transform into ten energetic young men!

    With a rifle in hand, you are a proper elite bodyguard!

    Zhou Chen held a piece of Chinese flower in his mouth and reminded: "I'll say it again, when you get to the prisoner base, don't look around!"

    “That place is big and there are many islands. Even if you are blind, you still can’t find your battalion commander.”

    “From now on, you only have me in your eyes, and your mission is to protect my personal safety!”

    “Let’s review the script again.”

    Zhou Chen pointed at himself: "Who am I?"

    The ten people stuttered: "Old...boss."

    Zhou Chen asked again: "Who are we?"

    The ten people had constipated expressions on their faces: “An illegal gang from overseas.”

    Zhou Chen asked again: "What is the purpose of our visit?"

    The ten people expressed resistance: "Deal!"

    Zhou Chen continued to ask: "What is the ultimate goal of our transaction?"

    The ten people changed their decadent expressions and became full of momentum: "Rescue the battalion commander and brothers!"

    Zhou Chen nodded: "My determination to get the helicopter back is the same as your determination to save your own people, so you must not be a gangster!"

    Zhou Chen snapped his fingers: “let’s, go!”

    Xiaolong looked at Zhou Chen with strange eyes and asked unbearably: "Are you really going to trade dressed like this?"

    Zhou Chen’s eyes widened, he was very arrogant and arrogant: “What are you doing, I am your boss now, if you say ‘you’ again, your salary will be deducted!”

    On a damaged road that is dry and cracked.

    The big g flew by, picking up countless fallen leaves.

    A large truck followed closely behind, with several eager young men standing on it.

    At the gate of the prisoner base, the third child could no longer wait.

    One hour has passed. Isn’t this business going bad?

    Just as Lao San was considering whether to drive out to see the situation, a horn sounded.

    The big black g appeared in the eyes of countless prisoners.

    Arriving at the gate, the eight energetic young men in the truck jumped out of the truck immediately.

    They ran to the big g in unison and were on guard.

    Those sharp eyes, quick movements, and unswerving attitude make you look so professional!

    But...

    The prisoners surrounding the door were stunned, and the cigarette in Lao San’s mouth fell to the ground.

    What are you doing?

    It’s extremely hot. They’re almost to death from the heat when they’re shirtless and wearing slippers. These guys actually wear suits and leather shoes?

    Aren’t you afraid of simmering yourself to death?

    That’s not how you pretend to be cool, right?

    Xiaolong, who acted as the driver, got out of the car and respectfully opened the back seat door: "Boss, we are here."

    “Yeah.”

    First there was a lazy voice, and then a foot was stretched out, wearing shiny brown leather shoes.

    Above are pure white suit pants.

    The next second, a handsome man wearing a white suit and an expensive fur draped over his shoulders appeared in front of everyone.

    The handsome man smoked a cigar and wore a gemstone ring on his hand. He was as arrogant and arrogant as ever!

    Wearing the outfit of the world’s top rich man, your style explodes in an instant!

    Quiet!

    Absolutely quiet!

    The scene was completely silent!

    All the prisoners’ jaws dropped to the ground in shock.

    Lao San, who was squatting on the ground picking up cigarettes, was completely frozen.

    He stopped picking up the cigarettes and sighed word for word: "As expected of Mr. Zhou, he is so hot and arrogant..."

Chapter 80 It’s really just a transaction

    Zhou Chen was welcomed into the base like stars holding the moon in his arms.

    Xiaolong brought a soldier for personal protection.

    The remaining eight spirited guys were guarding the entrance of the base, looking intently and looking very hard to offend.

    There was a young leader who went over to disperse cigarettes after receiving instructions, but the eight spirited young men didn’t even look at him.

    The little boss brought water again, and the eight spirited young men looked disgusted.

    One of the spirited young men said: "No, we have water."

    Then he took out a bottle of mineral water from his backpack and drank most of the bottle in one gulp.

    After quenching my thirst, I felt my head was hot again, so I poured the remaining half bottle onto my head.

    The prisoners’ eyes were wide open.

    Are you crazy?

    Are all Mr. Zhou’s men so arrogant?

    That’s mineral water. Drink half the bottle and pour half the bottle. None of the ten leaders dared to show off like that!

    In fact, the soldier also felt heartache, but he did not dare to show it.

    Zhou Chen has already told you that when you enter the prisoner base, you have to show off!

    Zhou Chen took off two gemstone rings and put them on Lao San’s fingers himself.

    The third child was shocked: "This... Mr. Zhou, you are too polite."

    Zhou Chen patted him on the shoulder: "I told you, among the ten brothers, you and I are the most compatible. This thing was worth a few dollars before, but now it's just for show. Come and give you another one, put it on both hands.”

    Since it was produced in Yiwu, he didn’t feel bad.

    Wearing three gemstone rings on his hands, the third child immediately felt confident: "Master Zhou, you are the richest person I have ever seen."

    Zhou Chen was very arrogant and arrogant: "What does this mean? Half of my troops have already moved to the border. When the new base on the Kuncheng border is established, helicopters and tanks will be brought over. I’ll take you to have some fun sometimes.”

    A spirited young man ran over: "Boss, the goods have been counted."

    Zhou Chen glanced at the thirty trembling women who were pointed at guns: "What are you waiting for? Get in the car quickly. Who dares to cry and disobey? Just shoot to death." .”

    Hearing this, the women who wanted to struggle and beg for mercy became more honest one by one and lined up to be driven into the car.

    The third child was surprised: "Loading now? Why don't you stay for a drink before leaving?"

    Zhou Chen said with a smile: "No, the goods from other bases have already been brought to Magic City. Let's wait for this batch to be taken to Kuncheng together. The customers there like fresh goods, so hurry up. , let’s talk about the next shipment.”

    The third child immediately informed the boss and the second child.

    The four of them sat in the shed and negotiated the next deal.

    The time is agreed to be traded in two days.

    Zhou Chen came with ten energetic young men who were very arrogant and crazy.

    After staying for less than half an hour, I left again very arrogantly.

    As the car was driving on the bumpy road, Xiaolong, who acted as the driver, asked: "What should I do with these women?"

    Zhou Chen sat in the back seat and took a nap, and said in a daze: "Send them outside the Demon City and let them fend for themselves."

    Xiaolong was speechless: “So we are really just going to trade this time?”

    Zhou Chen looked down upon him: “What if?”

    There are more than a dozen levels leading to the magic city, and you can get through them when you encounter them.

    In fact, from the first level, when the distance was still fifty meters away, the spirited guy shot directly into the sky.

    The gangsters who oppressed the refugees with knives and sticks fled in all directions when they heard the sound of gunfire.

    The refugees who were prevented from leaving took the opportunity to run behind the car.

    Along the way, it indirectly helped refugees who could not hand over supplies escape to the Magic City.

    Arriving at the outskirts of the Magic City, thirty women were kicked out of the car.

    Xiaolong expelled the people directly: "If you don't want to die, go to the city to seek a living. Military control is imposed in the city center. If you go there, someone will take care of your food and drink."

    The woman who was originally worried that she would be dragged overseas to have her waist fucked is now a little confused.

    They were still very excited to survive the danger, and they rushed to follow the refugees on the roadside and ran towards the city.

    One of the women walked up to Xiaolong cautiously: "Brother, can you let me have a few words with your boss?"

    The rear seat window of the big G is lowered.

    Zhou Chen put one hand on the car window: "Is something wrong?"

    The woman said hesitantly: "Is your purpose to save the soldiers detained in the base?"

    The ten Xiaolongs were very excited.

    “Do you know the whereabouts of our brothers?”

    “Where are they locked up in the base?”

    “Do you know our battalion commander?”

    “How are our brothers? Are you injured?”

    …

    The woman breathed a sigh of relief.

    Sure enough, they are not some overseas illegal group.

    The woman plucked up the courage and asked Zhou Chen: "If I tell you their situation, can you return my family's ancestral animal skins to me?"

    Zhou Chen refused directly: "No!"

    The woman was anxious: "I helped you the night before yesterday. If it hadn't been for me..."

    Zhou Chen’s eyes were sharp: “Do I need your help? You should be lucky that you didn’t mess up my matter, otherwise your little life would have been gone!”

    The woman was choked: "Then... then I will tell you everything I know about the situation. Can you give me some supplies? It will take half a day to walk from here to the city."

    Zhou Chen motioned for the woman to get in the car.

    The woman got into the car and immediately felt the cold wind from the air conditioner, and she sighed in comfort.

    According to the woman’s story, she was preparing to go to Hangzhou to visit relatives, but ended up falling into the hands of prisoners in Qiandao Lake along with a group of refugees.

    Falling into the prisoner base, in order to protect herself, she deliberately made herself dirty and smelly, so she was assigned to work by the lake.

    At that time, the lake was still five or six meters deep, and the captured men braved the extreme heat to salvage fish and shrimps, while these women made dried fish and shrimps on the shore.

    On the third day, a helicopter appeared near the base.

    The prisoner base was all dispatched, and several soldiers were escorted to threaten the helicopter to land, and they also fired several shots at the helicopter.

    It was then that they, the refugees, learned that a group of soldiers were being held captive in the base.

    The helicopter was forced to land. An officer and a driver were controlled and taken away along with several soldiers. They were never seen again.

    The woman explained: "Qiandao Lake is too big, and there are still many islands that have not been developed. I guess those soldiers are imprisoned on a certain desert island."

    “That night, when we were resting, a group of prisoners suddenly broke in and took away a dozen women.”

    “When they came back, they were trembling with fear and said that the base was going to sell them overseas to increase their waist...”

    “I will see you the next night...”

    Zhou Chen interrupted her: "Then you put on a show that you thought was very smart, so that the prisoners would believe that I am really a bastard?"

    The woman nodded: "But it's very effective, isn't it?"

    Zhou Chen opened the car door and kicked the person out: "It's your mother. Your cleverness almost gave me a heart attack. Get away."

    The woman who was kicked out of the car grabbed the car door and said, "Brother, I'll forget it if you don't return the animal skins. The supplies I just promised..."

    Xiaolong quickly took out his bag and took out mineral water and bread.

    Zhou Chen’s eyes widened: “What are you doing? These supplies are just for showing off to you, can you still save people?”

    Xiaolong then took out his kettle and compressed biscuits again.

    The woman took the kettle and immediately opened it and drank. The water had deteriorated, but it was better than dying of thirst.

    Zhou Chen looked at the woman: "What's your name?"

    The woman wiped her mouth and her hands were busy unpacking the compressed biscuits: "Qin Siyu."

    Zhou Chen warned with a smile: "Qin Siyu, if you dare to appear in front of me next time, if you dare to mention the word "animal skin" again, I will twist off your head and use it as a ball. Kick!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 901 17
The one where Louis has to share a room with a freshman and he is not impressed.
2.6K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
56.6K 871 65
开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story
77.9K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...