Nico Di Angelo x Reader Onesh...

By Lovelybooks13

Just a bunch of Nico x reader oneshots! Requests are welcome :) More

Introduction
Saw Him at the Library
Kidnapped AU Part 2
Busted
You're Supposed to Kiss Back
AN
Dubstep Cat
AN
Motorcycles and Rain
Tutor Part 1
Tutor Part 2
Tutor Part 3
Arcades
Starbucks?
HEY GUYS!!
Lovin' It
Guess What?
JASON!
Just wanna know
The Boy
3k?!?!?
The Boy (Part 2)
LOVE YOU ALL
The Boy Part 3
I Know
Untitled
5k
Lava
Requests!!
Backseat
The Boy (Part 4)
Join Us
Snuggle Bunnies
Blind!Reader Airport
Beta Reader/Co-Editor
So...
Ghost King
Jar of Heart
Would you like to... (Part 1)
The Boy (Part 5)
Hey Guys...
Little Red
Candles (Part 1)
O'clock
Candles (Part 2)
The Falls (Part 1)
The Falls (Part 2)
Smile
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Strawberries
Hey... Part 1

Kidnapped AU

13.2K 254 160
By Lovelybooks13

(Y/N) POV

I took a look in my mirror as I zipped up my black leather jacket that complimented my muscular build. I pushed my wavy red hair out of my face, so I could see my hazel eyes and put in my contacts. I walked downstairs and I laced up my tennis shoes. Grabbing my school bag from the counter, I locked up my apartment and walked to a nearby coffee shop.

A bell chimed as I walked into the quaint little shop. Nodding hello to the cashier, I ordered a cup of hot chocolate and some scones and took my regular seat in the back corner of the shop. TO my surprise someone was already sitting there. The reason I loved that spot was because it was really close to the shop's kitchen and practically hidden from view. I'm not really a shy girl that sticks to the background, but the place helped me think and now some one was in my spot.

No one sits in my spot.

"Ahem," I said trying not to be rude but failing miserably, "This kinda my spot. Could you move?"

Now that I think about it, I was pretty blunt. I might have just yelled at him to get out before hurt that pretty face of his.

A boy with messy black hair looked at me, raising an eyebrow in a mocking manner. But he didn't say anything leaving me to defend my rudeness. But I wasn't able to say a word. My usually snarky remarks never tumbled out. Instead I just stood there like a statue blushing, my face as red as a tomato.

I think now is a good time to mention he had a really nice face. And I think he could tell I thought so since I seemed to have muttered it out loud as well.

"Thanks," he said, "But, I'm still not moving so you can sit on the other side of this table,"

I just nodded my head and sat down. Sipping the coffee the waiter gave me, I scrolled through my phone looking at whatever nonsense there was on the internet. Anything so I didn't have to look at that boy.

I quickly finished my coffee and scones and rushed out the door. In my haste, I took a wrong turn and instead of ending up near my apartment I had reached a dead end in an alley. Cursing under my breath, I turned on my heel and out the alley. But before I could take even a couple steps forward I was pinned to the wall by a large burly man. I lashed out trying to escape. Kicking my way through, I managed to knock the man down. Soon after another hand clamped over my mouth. I could smell some weird scent coming from the napkin clamped over my face. Everything became blurry as the alley seemed to spin. Then everything went black.

I hope you guys enjoy this...and let me know if  I should do a part 2 or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 329 69
This is my first oneshot so don't judge. As usual, all rights reserved to Uncle Rick... I don't own you... I don't own the PJO characters... and all...
23.5K 217 10
Collection of my Percy Jackson Oneshots and smut from my tumblr Please don't read if you can't handle dark smut. There's no need to report me
12.7K 171 26
Just some oneshots that I've been dying to write.
1.1K 20 13
❝𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐲? 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐲! 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐲?❞ various!pjo characters x reader a collection of pjo/hoo one-shots, he...