The Journey Of Life

By Nontando-n

Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she di... More

➠PROLOGUE .
➠CHAPTER 01.
➠CHAPTER 02.
➠CHAPTER 03.
➠CHAPTER 04.
➠CHAPTER 05 .
➠CHAPTER 06.
➠CHAPTER 07.
➠CHAPTER 08.
➠CHAPTER 09.
➠CHAPTER 10.
➠CHAPTER 11.
➠CHAPTER 13
➠CHAPTER 14.
➠CHAPTER 15.
➠CHAPTER 16.
➠CHAPTER 17.
➠CHAPTER 18.
➠CHAPTER 19.
➠CHAPTER 20.
➠CHAPTER 21.
➠CHAPTER 22.
➠CHAPTER 23.
➠CHAPTER 24.
➠CHAPTER 25.
➠CHAPTER 26.
➠CHAPTER 27.
➠CHAPTER 28.
➠CHAPTER 29.
➠CHAPTER 30.
➠CHAPTER 31.

➠CHAPTER 12.

1K 39 2
By Nontando-n

Nobuhlebenkosazane POV

I run to my room as Nhlonipho follows behind me not running though , he walks very fast taking huge steps and I know that if I'm not fast enough he will catch me .

"Benkosazane Wami if you don't give me back my phone I'll kick your ass" he says walking towards me , I'm already in the bedroom , and I have no where to run too now , as he is standing near the door , he catches me looking at it , and closes it quickly before I run off again , but I already knew that plan was going to backfire.

I just giggle and look at him "This weekend is for the both of us , no work , no phones , no disturbance Nhlonipho" I say firmly , he was the one who told me that he'll not touch his phone since he wants to focus on me , soon he'll be leaving again , do we're spending this time to make some memories.

I take my phone that was ontop of the chest of drawers and his phone to the safe that is in my wardrobe , opening it up and putting them inside quickly before he does something.

" Benkosazane " he tries to stop me , but no I ain't hearing anything from him , today he said he'll take me to the beach , so to the beach is where we're going .

" no " I say , locking the safe after putting our phones inside , he can have it after we come back from the beach , I know how important his phone is if his away from work so I won't be that cruel , I just want to spend some time with him without anyone disturbing us , I want it to be just the two of us and no one else .

" I love you Sthandwa Sami " (my love ) he says , but I know that he's trying to bribe me with his words , but nothing like that is going to work on me ! I refuse.

" I know and you won't be getting your phone anytime soon " I say trying to hold my laughter , this one thinks his smart , but I know these tricks , he should try some other ones , these ones bore me .

" fine " he says winning but finally giving up walking towards me .

He has been on his phone since he got here , sigh , today marks 3 months of us being in a relationship , we have been exploring each other as a couple , Both Emotional and physical , he has been there to hear my venting and stuff and I've
been there too for him even though he does not vent mostly like I usually do , I mean if something happened that I did not like , I'll literally complain to him about it , sometimes he'd Laugh at me and sometimes he'd give me advices which I appreciate very much , I sometimes tend to be a cry baby , but his glad that I'm his cry baby , something that any man would be irritated of . And physical we've been exploring each other.

I giggle when I think about the time he first performed oral sex to me , where I received my very first orgasm , which was a month ago .

]|Flash back|[

I wake up and go to the kitchen , it was difficult untangling his arm that were holding on tight to Me , but by God's grace I managed to free my self from him without waking him up , and I know how grumpy he sometimes tend to be if he is woken up.

I walk to the kitchen and opening the cupboards and also the fridge I start taking out ingredients that I'll need for breakfast that I'll be making for him , breakfast in bed

I make him 2 fried eggs , bacon , toasted bread with butter , I have "stock" here in the house I love it shem , it's my favourite margarine , I just do not love the other brands , I then place slices of tomato and cucumber , and sausages on the side , I then sprinkle a pinch of salt so that it'll have taste , and I pour in chilly source on the side near the eggs . I don't know if he will want it or not , but hot food is his favourite , he can't eat something that doesn't have hot pepper sometimes.

I then make him coffee and Oros juice , I don't know which one he'll prefer , so it's better to more than one option. I place all of it on the tray with a warm wet dishcloth , I then go to the bedroom , he is still Sleeping so much unlike him , he usually wakes up earlier than me , and if you move in bed he'll hold on tight to you as if you'll disappear .

He looks cute though , while sleeping, nothing like the Nhlonipho I always see when a man looks at me when we're outside together , he literally kill men by the way he looks at them , I always mentally Laugh because it boost my self esteem and self image . Making me feel much more confidence than I already was .

“Nhlonipho" I say as I walk inside our bedroom , it's technically both ours because he spends most of his time here then at his house , yes he has a house here but he always says he prefers coming here because where ever I am that's his home , he always says that I am his home , how sweet? Yes I know I just hope that I'm not signing my self up for a heart break , because I'm falling deep , deep and deeper inside his heart and love .

"Nhlonipho man , wake up " I shake him again , I've been waking him up for the past minute

"Eish fine fine woman I'm up " his morning voice is sexy and cute and the same time , the way his voice is so rough and raw is magical , it's unexplainable .

He rubs his eyes with the fist of his hands , he looks like a baby with his cute pout ,

"Heyy baby " I say taking the tray that I've placed down on the side table and hold it out to give it to him

" I made breakfast "I say smiling at him , he smiles back at me and he takes the tray and looks at it in aware , looking at how delicious it looks of course .

"Smells great , but I was craving for another breakfast " he says with a naughty smirk on his face

I frown and think of what other breakfast is he talking about , I only know of one , that you eat in the morning , so I won't lie , I'm confused.

"Don't mess your pretty face and mind Benkosazane Wami , I'll just take my breakfast before eating this one you made " he gets up with the tray in his hand and he places it on the table that is in the corner of the room , it's for when I do some work , like looking at my financial records , and planing how much money I'll spend on a month and save the rest .

I bend over to fix the bed since his not having breakfast In bed anymore , but he stops me before I carry on further

“Ohh Benkosazane Wami , I'm having breakfast in bed " he says with a stupid naughty grin , I feel like slapping it out of his face , but I know that would be a dangerous and stupid move from me . So I just stay calm and wait to see what Breakfast his talking about

But his hand goes to my butt , he caresses It squeezing it a little , with his other hand he hold me up by my chin and kisses me , this time his kiss is different , it's filled with so much love , lust , passion and hunger . I place both my hands around his neck as I balance myself on him as I can feel my legs slightly wiggling. My heart is beating fast , but also in rhythm with his too beating fast heart , they're both in sync .

" Nhlonipho " , I say taking a deep breath catching my breath after pulling out from the kiss as I feel his hand going under my night dress .

" Benkosazane wami " his hand brushes my thigh and hips , squeezing them .

" what are you doing ?" I ask , he said that his having breakfast in bed , so I don't understand why he is busy touching me instead of having his breakfast.

" told you that I'll have my breakfast in bed before having my other breakfast in bed , now sit " my ass obeys to his command , I sit down on the bed , looking at him , as he looks at me with lust filled in his eyes .

" I'm not food though " , I say totally confused of why he is looking at me like I'm some sort of delicious food.

He chuckles and pushes me to lay down on the bed , my back laying flat down.

“ you're so innocent " he says licking his lips an teeth , the grin on his face still there .

His hand reaches for my thong while the other hand reaches for my neck holding me tight . My mouth formes an O as I feel his finger in my clit through my thong fabric . He uses that to his advantage and he kisses me , his tongue licking every corner of my mouth .

“ Nhlonipho " I moan with him in my mouth .

" sshh , you'll be quite while I eat you up " he says , I don't focus on him as I could feel my self getting hot and hotter by the passing second .

" understand ?" His force becomes a little deeper , his eyes changing to lust .

I nod looking straight at his eyes " yes " .

Again he kisses me shortly and he traces his mouth on my round jawline , down my neck sucking me sensitive spot.

" aahhh , Nhlo..." I moan.

" shh "

He continues and traces the kiss down my boobs , taking my right boob out if the pink silky soft nightdress I have on , and putting my tit in his mouth before sucking it and biting it and let me just say that is something I've never felt before . It's so hard to keep quite if he keeps teasing me like this I can't take it .

" Ahh , Fuck ! " I shout .

" since you won't listen I'll make you keep quite " he says in a harsh voice and you can here the evilness in his voice.

He holds my waist tight coursing me to involuntary lift my ass from the bed from shock , and he immediately take off my thong , placing it in his nose and taking a deep breath . Looking at him makes my pussy vibrates wildly .

" now open your mouth for me " he says , his other hand holding my lower jaw .

I open it and he insert my thong inside me , fuck you Nhlonipho , I say mentally , my pussy walls are now twitching furiously and I could feel some liquid running down my cunt from my pussy , fuck I'm wet , very wet .

I try to mumble ' I'm wet ' to Nhlonipho but he just looks at me and sucks my tit one last time before diving in between my legs and getting inside my nightdress , I could feel his lips kissing the inner part of both my thighs before I could feel his tongue on my clit , I try to hold his head but he takes my hands putting my thighs ontop of his shoulders .

I feel his tongue on my pussy lips , going up and down , right and left , that my legs start to shake , I want to tell him that I want to pee , but I can't because of my thong that he inserted inside my mouth , my legs tremble faster .

" release it Benkosazane "he commands me , while licking even more faster and deeper.

' you'll have my pee on you ' I mentally tell him shaking my head .

He releases my right hand and in a second I feel his finger in my entrance and his thumb on my clit , his thumb going around my clit , rubbing it softly , fuck fuck fuck , this feels fuckin' good .

Before he could even enter my pussy with his finger , I release , feeling some liquid squirting out of me , fuck this feels so good . I just had my very first orgasm and I squirted too , God .

Nhlonipho comes out of my nightdress his lower part of his face wet and his beard covered in my squirt , he looks so sexy . He takes out the thong in my mouth and kisses me , making me taste myself on his lips .

" now I'm going to finger fuck the hell out of you , then I'll have my other breakfast " he says not asking me , and after feeling and receiving such a good orgasm , I do not object .

I nod my head afraid that If I make a sound he'll do something worse to keep me quite than putting my thong inside my mouths .

" ohh baby , use your words , I want you scream , for all these people in this building know how fucked you are " he says kissing the top of my head , then my forehead.

“ yes " I say breathlessly , still in shock from the orgasm

“ now scream " he then inserts his middle finger inside me while his thumb play with my clit .

]|End of Flashback|[

" Benkosazane ! " I hear him shouting at me as he shakes my shoulder , I must have blacked out , something I usually do when I think of the past .

" mmh " I mumble .

" what's making you smile like this at 10am " he asks me , inspecting me .

It's 10am? How did he know that since I took his phone ? Ohh his watch , I look at him licking my lips as I feel myself getting hot , thinking of what I was thinking.

" none of your business " I say , knowing very well that I just chose the wrong choice of words .

" you wouldn't want my fingers to work the truth out of you ." He threatens me .

Fuck him , fuck you Nhlonipho , he knows very well how his fingers do to me so he's using that to his advantage .

" you're harassing me " I whine .

" if you put it that way , now are you going to answer me ? "

He touches my shoulder , bending down to kiss me on my neck , making my pussy walls to vibrate a little .

" Okay  fine I was just thinking about my first orgasm " I say fast enough for him to not hear some of my words , but unfortunately he heard my every single word

He looks at me , his eyes turning more intense and dark , clouded by lust , he must be thinking about what I said , fuck my pussy is wet .

" how I made you cum using my tongue only , I can do it again if you want " he says licking his lips and his hands sliding down to my ass .

YES , I mentally say , but I don't want to seem desperate , and we need to go to the beach before it becomes late .

" no , you promised to take me to the beach today Nhlonipho , let's go " I take his hand walking towards the door trying to drag him out before we do something naughty .

We could go now , watch some people swimming , feel the sand in our feet , have ice cream , lunch , walk hand in hand and then we could come back and do what couples do , cuddling and watching movies or maybe more than just that .

" not before I taste you "

Ohh lord what have I done.

________________________

LOOKS LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE GETTING A LITTLE NAUGHTY 🤭.

Don't forget to vote 🙏.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 43 9
Kai's blood is hot with rage and vengeance, so much so that she sacrificed ten years of her life to gaing skill, momentum and connections to climb he...
2.2M 85.3K 80
Completed ✅ *BOOK 1 in the Gang Life series. * "You are mine! Do you understand?" He says. His soft lips are right up against my ear, his hands eit...
1K 83 11
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...
30.6K 1.4K 91
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] This book is a sequel to Assassin Love and cannot be read as a stand alone. READ ASSASSIN LOVE FIRST OTHERWISE YOU...