wrong number | b.e.

By h0lly_wr1tes

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... More

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Angel | 009
Maybe | 010
Special | 011
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Funny seeing you here | 016
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
I love you | 023
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Struggle | 026
Double date | 027
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
Nightmares & Pancakes | 031
All an act | 032
Home away from home | 033
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
Always going to love you | 041
A note | 042
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
Just a dream | 048
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
Perfect | 053
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060
Luna di miele | 061
Stop saying "sorry" | 062

Miss you like crazy | 034

1.5K 40 17
By h0lly_wr1tes

WRONG NUMBER
- Billie -

I've only been home for one day and I already miss Nevaeh like crazy.

A long distance relationship is something I wouldn't wish on anyone whatsoever.

I wish she lived closer.

Having to get on a plane to see your girlfriend sucks.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

my angel 🤍

hi baby girl

are you out of work yet?

hi sweetheart

i just got out of work and
i'm home now

how was work?

i had a rough day today

i really miss you and you
were all i could think
about

i miss you so much ml :(

fuck im crying again

again?

i cried this morning too

oh baby you should've called
me

i would've helped you angel

yeah but you were sleeping
and you're probably jet lagged

nevaeh you call me whenever you
need me, okay?

i'm sorry

don't be sorry baby

all i want us to help you

thank you baby

of course angel

how about you go take a shower to
relax and then you call me?

okay i'll try to be quick

no take your time my love

okay

i love you

i love you 🤍

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

I know goodbyes are always hard for the both of us, but I can tell it's hitting her a lot. I think with the extra time I stayed, she got used to me being there longer and didn't want me to go.

I mean, she never wants me to go, but you get the point.

I wish I didn't have to leave her.

Being away from Nevaeh is the worst thing ever.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

About 15 minutes later, Nevaeh FaceTimes me and I answer. "Hi, baby." I smile at her through the screen. "Hi, B." She grins softly.

"How are you doing?"

"A little better." She shrugs. "You wearing my hoodie again?" I question. "Yeah, that made me feel better too." She nods. "Good girl. I want you feeling comfortable, baby." I say.

"Ugh, don't call me that." She groans, throwing her head bad. "What? 'Baby?'" I furrow my eyebrows. "No, 'good girl.' It drives me fucking insane and it's even worse when you're so far away that I can't do anything about it." She says.

"What would you do about it if I was there with you right now?" I ask with a playful smirk. "I'd start kissing you right where you like it, then I'd get you moaning and all worked up," She starts.

"Keep going." I say teasingly. "Then you'd start begging me for more which I'll give into way too easily, then I'd take your clothes off and fuck that smirk off your face." She says.

"Sounds hot. Wanna come to California and turn that fantasy into a reality?" I ask. "Don't tempt me." She laughs, rolling her eyes. "I want you so bad right now, Nevaeh." I say. "I miss that pretty face."

"And the way you feel."

"And the way you touch me."

"And-"

"Bil, c'mon." Nevaeh chuckles, scoffing slightly. "Don't get me going right now."

"I just miss you, baby." I sigh. "I know, I miss you too, sweetheart." She frowns. "Do you know the next time you can come back to Jersey?"

"Probably around new years." I shrug. "We're not gonna be able to spend Christmas together this year." She sighs sadly. "I know, Vae, I know. You know I'd be there if I could." I tell her.

"I'm sorry. I sound so selfish right now, just wanting you here when you have a life and things to do." Nevaeh says.

"Baby, you're so important to me. I may be busy a lot of the time, but there isn't one minute that goes by that I don't think of you. You're always on my mind, Vaeh."

"So are you." She agrees. "And don't call yourself selfish because you aren't. You're seriously the most selfless person I know." I add.

"I love you, Bil."

"I love you, Vae."

"You're the most amazing thing in my life, don't forget that, okay? I'm so fucking lucky to have you."

"I don't deserve you." She chuckles. "You deserve me, angel. You deserve the world." I tell.

"You're the best person I know, B. I don't know what I'd do without you." She admits. "You make my life worth living again."

Tears start forming in my eyes from her use of the word 'again.'

I'm so glad she's still here. After Isaiah told me about Vae's mental health before she met me, I've never felt more grateful to have so one in my life.

I don't know what I'd do if she wasn't alive. She makes my life 1000x better.

"I love you, angel."

"I love you even more, baby." Nevaeh smiles softly through the screen. "You're my favorite person."

"You're my favorite person." I say. "God, I miss you so much." She sighs. "So do I. I can't wait to see you again." I tell her. "I know it's only been a day, but I miss you more than ever."

"Shit, I'm gonna cry again." She laughs quietly and blinks back tears. "Don't cry, mama." I say. "It's hard not to when you're being all soft and shit." Nevaeh giggles. "Me? Soft? Never." I say jokingly.

"You're a little teddy bear." She rolls her eyes. "Don't include the word 'little!'" I whine. "But that's what you are." She shrugs shamelessly. "I literally hate you." I grumble.

"You said quite the opposite 3 minutes ago." She smirks teasingly. "Ugh, leave me alone." I groan. "I'm sorry." Nevaeh chuckles. "You're adorable."

"I know." I smile innocently, flipping my hair dramatically. "Seriously?" She sighs, shaking her head. "I'm kidding." I laugh.

"You're so lucky I love you or your ass would be blocked, Eilish."

"Remember before, when we weren't dating and you used to threaten that all the time, but never did it? I do, and you know why you never did? Because you're in love with me." I grin proudly.

"I wasn't in love with you then." She scoffs. "Sure, you weren't." I say sarcastically.

"Shut up, dumbass." She rolls her eyes. "Don't call me a dumbass, dumbass." I say. "Don't tell me what to do." She argues back. "I'll tell you what to do whenever I want to." I tell her.

"Keep dreaming, Bil." Nevaeh laughs. "We both know I'm the one who's in charge, huh?"

I swear to god, if she was here with me right now, I'd let her f-

Okay, I'll stop.

"Yeah, I guess." I mumble. "Exactly." She smirks proudly. "Fuck off, dummy." I grumble. "Aw, but teasing you is so fun, baby." She laughs.

Yeah, and it also makes me incredibly hor-

I really need to stop thinking about sex for five seconds.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I roll my eyes, trying to hide the smile that's teasing my lips. "I saw that." Nevaeh giggles. "You saw nothing." I say. "Mhm." She hums sarcastically.

"Okay, anyways, have you eaten anything yet?" I ask, switching the topic. "No, not yet." She shakes her head. "Nevaeh, c'mon." I sigh. "I told you t-"

"Relax, Isaiah's out, picking up food right now." She chuckles softly. "You're so cute when you're worried."

"Sorry for caring about you." I say, crossing my arms. "You know I appreciate it, baby." She smiles. "You always check on me and take care of me."

"Yeah, because I love you." I shrug. "I love you more." She challenges. "We both know that's not true." I tell her. "Prove it." She smirks. "Ugh, you know there's nothing I can do about it." I huff.

"I know, that's why I said that." Nevaeh smiles proudly. "Fuck you." I say. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She raises an eyebrow, smirking teasingly.

"Yeah, actually, I would. Get on a plane and come give me some head."

"How about no?" She says.

"Ugh, you're no fun." I frown. "You'll survive." Vae rolls her eyes. "No, pussy is my life line." I shrug. "You're literally the horniest person I know." She says.

"No shame in that, baby." I truthfully say. "You should be ashamed. You're fucking nasty." Nevaeh gives me a look of disgust. "Are you slut shaming me right now? Wow, I'm offended, angel." I put my hand over my heart and pretend to cry dramatically.

"Get over it."

"Don't tell me what to do." I huff. "Okay, were not doing this again because you're gonna be all nasty again." Nevaeh chuckles.

"Vae, I'm home!"

"Is that Zay?" I ask Nevaeh. "No, its obviously Abraham Lincoln." She says sarcastically, pressing her lips together. "Of course it's Isaiah. Who else would it be?"

"I don't know. Maybe you're cheating on me with a dude." I shrug my shoulders. "Yeah, I am. I'm gonna go get some dick now since I'm totally straight." She rolls her eyes. "What? It was a good assumption!" I put my hands up in defense.

"An assumption that, I, Nevaeh Grant, like men? I don't think so." She shakes her head. "Whatever." I laugh. Nevaeh chuckles before getting off her bed. "I'm gonna go eat and then, I'll call you back, okay?"

"Okay, angel, take your time." I smile. "I love you." She says. "I love you." I echo.

She grins and hangs up the phone, making my smile shortly fade away. I feel like I'm always happiest when I'm with Nevaeh, so I feel alone when she leaves or doesn't call me if that makes sense.

It's like I'm addicted to her. All I think about is her, like she's some hyper fixation for me.

I seriously don't know what I'd do without her. She makes me so happy.

I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

a/n 🤍

everyone say happy birthday to bil rn or else

kidding 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 636 18
Billie (queerbaiting) Eilish is straight but she has a lot of gay sex with her best friend.
7.6K 219 19
Rosie's hard life becomes better when Billie appears. They fight together against everything.
193K 3.2K 54
my new imagines book this will include: sub billie dom billie switch billie bxg gxg gxgxg g!p there will be a disclaimer at the top of every chapter...