His Wild Child

By Socialparasite21

Liv Morgan and her male best friend have always been stuck like glue. He's always been her protector and she'... More

Bio
Prologue Part 1: His Will To Liv
Prologue Part 2: Hanging Out
Prologue Part 3: About A Girl.
Chapter 1: Going On Tour
Chapter 2: Time With Her
My Girl, My Girl
What I Needed
Heavier
Rotten Apple
Love Hate Love
Trying
Celebration
It All Comes To A Head
Planning
Need A Favor.
A New Chapter
Trying To Still Be Good

I'm Back!

408 6 5
By Socialparasite21

I woke up in Vegas at money in the bank 2022. After being gone for over 2 years, I'm itching to come back. There was a part of me that always missed wrestling but I needed to be able to go and reset. I hit the reset button and now I'm ready. I woke up cuddling Liv and there's no better way to wake up. She felt me move to kiss her cheek so she lifted her head and we kissed.

Me: Goodmorning Harley.

Liv: Goodmorning Puddin.

Me: You ready for Tonight?

Liv: I'm nervous if I'm honest baby. I know it sounds stupid especially to you I'm still nervous.

Me: It's not stupid baby. Don't ever say that what you're feeling is stupid because it's not. Baby don't try to compare yourself to me. I was born into big situations. It's my personality, and my nature to be so cool, calm and collected. You know I played football all my life and have been around this business my entire life. I've just had a very unusual life. In a way baby you're ready. You've been ready your whole life. You know how to sell. You're probably the best seller in the womens division. You know how to bump. You've been bumping you're whole life. You got this baby, I know you do. I believe in you princess.

Gionna smiled and gave me a huge kiss.

Liv: You're so sweet baby. I love you so much. This is why I love you so much. You value me, you appreciate me. Even when you may be having issues you still make sure I'm good. This is why you're my baby. This is why you're my puddin. This is why you're daddy.

Me: Baby I get something out of it. I get to get date you. I get to call you baby. I get to go to sleep to you and wake up to you everyday. Most importantly I get to see that beautiful smile and make my baby feel good.

Gionna and I kiss again before getting up and getting dressed before going to the arena. Once we get to the arena we hangout before getting dressed.

*At The Show*

I'm sitting in Catering with Alex and Leah watching Gionna work.

Alex: You nervous bub?

Me: What the fuck do you think?

Alex: Sorry bro. If you need us we're here.

Me: I'm fine. Leave me alone.

As I'm watching, Gio is on a ladder by Becky and they're fighting. Becky pushes Gio's ladder.

Me: Please don't hurt yourself babe.

Gio sticks her foot out and balances off the rope before pushing off and bouncing Becky's head off her ladder and knocking her off before reaching and pulling down the briefcase.

I finally let people see me show any emotion for the first time in years. I jump up.

Me: LET'S GO BABY!

I took off running to Gorilla. When she walks through the courtain, I snatch her up in a hug and spin her around.
I give her a kiss after I set her down.

Me: I'm so proud of you baby! You worked that perfect Bubble off. You deserve this. You're starting our takeover.

Liv: Thank you baby. I love you.

Me: I love you too baby.

We stay in Gorilla because my match is next.

*In The Ring*

Austin Theory is in the ring gloating after attacking Bobby Lashley on the pre show.

Austin Theory: Man i don't even know what I'm doing out here. As far as I'm concerned I've got the night off.

Adam pearce comes out Microphone in hand.

Adam: Woah Woah Woah Austin. You do not in fact have the night off.

Austin: What!? No you can't do that!

Adam: Oh Theory but I can. These fans all bought tickets and on those tickets ut states "Card subject to change," so either you defend the United States championship or you get stripped of it.

Austin: Fine. Bring out my opponent. It'll be easy day for me.

Adam: I'm so glad you think that.

Austin: Bring them out. Whose my opponent anyways?

Adam kinda smiled before answering.

Adam: I'm so glad you asked...

Adam points to the entrance way as the lights go down and my music hits.

I slowly walk out.

I walk to the ring before getting into it. After I get in the ring I shoulder check Theory before getting on the turnbuckle and posing.

I get off the ropes before the bell rings.

He runs at me and I hit him with a Bicycle Knee.

I pick him up and hit a headbutt.

As he slowly got back to his feet I hit the ropes and hit him with a spear.

I pick him up and speak to him.

Me: It's time to go Down in a hole!

I butterfly his arms and hit a Future shock DDT.

I grab him by his ears and re buttterfly his arms and hit a Jay Driller.

I drift to the corner before waiting for him to get up. Once he gets up and turns around, he turns right into Broken Dreams.

I just put my foot on his chest as the ref counts to 3. I raise my hands before the ref hands me the belt. I grab it from him and climbs the ropes and pose with the belt.

I get out of the ring, I have a camera in my face so I say something to it.

Me: THE KING'S BACK BOYS!

I walk to the back and get almost tackled to the ground in a hug by Gionna.

When she gets down, she pulls my head down and gives me a passionate kiss.

Liv: I'm so proud of you baby!

Me: I love you too Honey bun.

*Later That Night*

Gionna said she had to go take care of something with Hunter so I gave her a kiss before she left. We're watching the snackdown womens title match which fucking sucked. It wasn't nattie's fault either. As Ronda celebrates all of a sudden very familiar music hits.

Gionna and a ref sprint down to the ring before Gio cashes in. She hits Oblivion but of course Ronda kicks out. She goes for a kick but Ronda counters into an ankle lock. The crowd is pissed and so am I. I had an idea pop in my head.

Me: Babe her knee is supposed to be bad. Not that she's selling nor does she fucking know how to sell or work for that matter. Kick that right knee out babygirl.

On Queue as if she could hear me, she kicked that knee, causing it to buckle before rolling her up in an Inside Cradle. 1-2-3!

My baby did it! I grab my belt and run down to Gorilla.

Hunter: You can go out there if you want too kid.

Me: No this is her moment. She should enjoy it alone.

When she comes back through the courtain, I snatch her up and spin her around before kissing all over her face.

Me: You did it honey bun! I'm so proud of you! You make that belt look so good! I love you so much!

We smiled and kissed.

Liv: I love you too Honey Bunny.

We walked hand in hand down to get our new promo pictures taken. After we get our solo pictures taken, we take a few together before going and watching the rest of the show with The Gonads...I mean Alex and Leah. As the mens money in the bank match goes on, I have Gio sitting on my lap but she keeps swiveling her hips and grinding on me. As soon as fucking Theory wins, she turns to us.

Gionna: Let's. Go. Alex you drive.

She snatches me up before pulling me out of Catering.

Liv: Go get your bags and meet me at the car with Detective Douche Rocket and The Grand Canyon.

Me: Okay baby.

I leave and go grab my bags and meet her at the car. I put our bags in the car before opening up the backseat door for Gio. Gio however pushed me in the car and jumped on top of me. She started kissing me and she stuck her tongue down my throat as we started a heated make out session.

As we made out I grabbed and played with her ass, causing her to moan into my mouth in between kisses. Our we reach the hotel Mr and Mrs. Herpes had to break us up.

Alex: Hey you two we're here.

Me: If you hold our bags for us till tomorrow, I won't kill you.

Alex: You got it.

Gio climbed off me before we ran in and checked in. We got our room keys before I scooped her up in a bridal carry. We finally got to my room and I got the door open before being pushed into it. Gionna shut the door before turning around with a flirtatious smile on her face. She ran and jumped into my arms before we started to make out again as I held her up by her ass.

When she finally broke the kiss, she bit my lip before saying something I've always dreamed she'd say.

Liv: Let's celebrate...Daddy~

This is about to be the greatest night ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...
11.6K 140 34
Liv Morgan and Rhea Ripley are both WWE Superstar, and they are chosen to be tag-team partner. things became more than just tag-team. They became bes...
50.8K 2.3K 50
Randy Orton takes advantage of one of the Bellas by taking her husband as his victim. Now, Brie Bella must please the beast to save her love.
72.4K 1.3K 36
My 1st Liv Morgan Story! Enjoy!