Dumb Love- Lando Norris

By amelieshep94

After a viral TikTok of Lando Norris' Smash or Pass game on a radio show, the Mclaren driver catches the eye... More

Insta Intros
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Authors Note
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Social Media Snippets
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

16.

4.7K 97 16
By amelieshep94

My arms are full with three different bouquets of flowers and bags of various wines, while soft drinks hang from my shaking arms, so I stupidly end up knocking on the front door with my forehead. 

It quickly opens.

"Sorry i'm late" I say with a smile to the older woman beaming at me. 

"Darling dont be daft!" Cisca says as she gathers the bags from me, "look at all this, you're spoiling us!" she opens the door further, "come in, everyone's in the livingroom"

I hand her one of the bouquets, "this is for you"

She takes them from me with an impressed look, "you didnt have to"

"Well you're cooking for me, its the least I can do" I say shyly, eyes around the various pictures donning the walls of the hallway, smiling at a young Lando.  I turn to the older woman as I take my shoes off and place them near the others, "thanks so much for the invite"

"It's the first of many" she nods towards the livingroom door, "everyone's just through there, i'll be in the kitchen"

I'm anxious as I open the door to the livingroom desperately wanting the approval of Lando's grandparents. I wore my best outfit, have my makeup flawless and hair styled to perfection, and even sprayed myself with my favourite perfume.  It just needs to be perfect. 

My jaw almost drops at the group of people staring at me, all with welcoming smiles. 

"Uh, hello" I say a little awkwardly. So much for a small dinner.

Lando shoots up off one of the sofas and hurries to greet me with a kiss on the cheek, "Hi baby"

His family laugh and smile amongst each other while Lando takes my hand and introduces me to some extended family, who are all so excited and welcoming.  I meet his cousins who he is close with, and his aunt and uncle. 

"And this is my grandma" he says finally as we approach the warm looking woman with a glint in her eye, "grandma this is Lottie"

She immediately wraps me up in a hug which I return, "so nice to finally meet you" she says as she squeezes me. 

"You too, I've heard lots about you" I say as we pull back.  I hand her the flowers, "I got these for you, I heard they are your favourites"

"Oh my" she gasps excitedly as she takes them off me, "Lando, what a diamond you've got here"

He looks at us proudly as he throws his arm around my shoulder, "I know, I'm lucky"

"That would be me actually" I debate back, my hands interlocking with his against my shoulder.  "We've talked about this" I say playfully as I arch my brow at him.

"And what a looker she is" a deep voice notes, and I hear Lando laugh under his breath. 

"Grandad!" he scolds playfully at the older man who smirks at me, "come over and meet Lottie"

I greet the cheeky man who seems full of character, and it's even funnier when it puts Lando on edge. 

"I've seen lots of pictures of you in the paper" he says as he studies me, and I cant help but be amused by him, "and I must say you're even more beautiful in real life"

"What a charmer you are, sir" I say back as I smirk at him, "I hope i'm sat with you at the table"

"Lottie!"

***   ***

"I cant believe your gradad has got me drunk!" I slur from the passenger seat of Lando's car, trying to focus my eyes on the road ahead but seeing double, "my wine glass just kept magically filling up!"

Lando laughs as he drives along, sneaking glances at me to check i'm still in an upright position. 

"I think you got my grandad drunk" he retorts back with a smile, "grandma as well"

My head lulls back against the seat, "I cant believe thats the first time I met your family and we're all pissed" I turn to look at him, concern in my voice, "what if no one remembers anything? Did I make a good impression?"

Lando turns to me with a soft mile and reaches over to grab my hand, "you made the best impression" he says with a voice laced with love as he looks back towards the road, "everyone loved you"

"Everyone loved my wine thats for sure" I say with a smirk, happy my head isnt spinning as much.  I sit in a beat of silence before I confess, "I was really nervous"

"I know" he says softly and I feel his thumb caress the back of my hand, "there was never any need to be but the fact you care so much makes me love you so much more"

"Woohoo" I cheer which makes him burst out laughing

"I think my cousins were apprehensive" he says after a beat and I turn to look at him. His gorgeous profile and defined features lit up by the streetlights. He is so handsome, I almost cant concentrate, "I think because they're more into social media and up to date with the news they see you as this famous pop star no one can get close to" he turns to look at me with an amused smirk, "but when they saw you know on the door with your forehead they were immediately won over"

saw WHAT?

"Wait... you watched me do that?" I say in horror, "how?!"

Lando holds back his laughter, "Lottie, they had ring doorbell footage hooked to the TV" he bites his lip to keep from laughing as my jaw drops even further, "we saw the whole thing"

"I'm suddenly completely sober"

He laughs and brings my hand up to his lips, "I love you" he kisses the back of my hand and shoots me a loving look. 

"I love you too" I say back equally as lovestruck, my hand reaching over to squeeze his thigh, "I'm gonna show you how much I do when we get home"

"Oh yeah?" Lando says with a glint in his eyes

"Ohhh yeah"I say back, fighting the sleepiness and intoxication as that all too familiar heat courses through me, "just you wait"

He did in fact have to wait- as I immediately conked out as soon as my head hit the pillow

landonorris posted to his story!

What i have to deal with today👀 sore head @lottiehill?

***   ***

"Oh hello you" I say as Lando pops up on facetime.

We chat a bit about our day and I find myself aching to see him. 

"I miss you" I say with a sigh

"I miss you too sweetheart" he says sweetly, those eyes I adore so much shining with affection. 

My nose crinkles as I smile, "love when you call me that" I spin around and give him my biggest smile, "i'm going to wrap up everything here because I need to see you before you go to Miami"

"I wish you could come with me" he near whines. 

I groan, "so do I" I play with the ends of my hair as I roll my eyes, "honestly the label is on my arse after twitter-gate. I'm trying not to freak out again because Jen's been talking about going back on anti anxiety meds and I dont want that"

Lando gives me a sympathetic look, "Lottie, you're in charge of yourself" he says with grit, "dont let them control everything, regardless if they think its for your benefit... do they even realise they cause most of your anxiety?"

"Ironically, no" I answer with a sad smile.  I can see the concern in his eyes, "I'll be fine though" I reassure him, "promise"

"Okay, well I'll see you tonight" he says not too convinced, "love you"

"Love you too"

lottiehill posted on her close friends story!

lil romantic night in before my man goes to Miami😍🩷

liked by tomholland, davidbeckham, danielricciardo and 5,236,847 others

lottiehill: Super proud of this one, 2nd in Miami!🫶🧡

landonorris: I love you🩷 (and your silly little songs)

>liked by lottiehill

zendaya:🩷🩷🩷

florencepugh: couple goals💓

hilllover99: your job is to sing.

mclarenfan76: they're so barbie and ken

lottiexlando: this hard launch on instagram is killing me offfffff fr 🫢

liked by landonorris, stormzy, kendalljenner and 7,364,834 others 

lottiehill: L O V E R... out now!

stormzy: BANGER lott

kendalljenner: and straight to no1💅

taylorswift: ON REPEAT!

usera: WHAT IS THIS SONG ABOUT CHARLOTTE👀👀👀

141 Retweets      33 Quote Tweets      11K Likes

@ PopCrave: NEW MUSIC🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

@lottiehill  croons over a catchy track. What do you think the songs about? Leave a reply in the comments!

liked by lottiehill, margotrobbie, stormzy and 145,678 others

thegrahamnortonshow: STREEP, HILL, ROBBIE, STORMZY

Tune in Friday at 10:40pm for the season premiere with these very special guests

view all 1008 comments

bbcone: Best looking group to ever sit on the sofa

mayajama: this is iconic!!!

liked by landonorris, stormzy, guccibeauty and 6,264,849 others

lottiehill: It takes a village! Big thanks to my glam team, Aisha and Lola for getting me in tip top condition for @grahamnortonshow. Always a laugh. Tune in this friday to see what mischief we got up to and the first performance of my new song LOVER😉🩷

landonorris: My gorgeous girl x

florencepugh: cant wait!

guccibeauty: Beautiful as always 🩷

grahamnorton: What a hoot!!!

usera: she looks stunning omg

userb: I'm fed up of seeing her fucking everywhere

>liked by lottiehill

>userd: @userbmaybe dont actively look on her instagram then?

hillfan: Lottie liking the hate comment😂

mclarenfan01: Lando saying she's his gorgeous girl🫢

Lando x: my loveeeee 😍 just finished up physio! are you finished?

Me: In the car now!

Lando x: How was it?

Me: Hilarious tbh! One of the best ones i've done😂😂

Me: dont be jealous but I may have gotten a lil smooch off meryl streep. Couldnt stop it either so just went with it🤷‍♀️

Lando x: I dont dare ask so i'll just wait to watch 👀 whats with you and the golden oldies?

Me: she meant nothing its you i want always 🫶😈🩷

Me: btw she said you're very handsome👀🙈

Lando x: ahhhhh so we got a mention?👀

Me: of course we did, Grahams a devil

Me: very respectful though, i promise🩷

Lando x: Leave it a surprise for me, i'll be watching with mum on friday while you're off galivanting at PFW🙄

Me: much rather be at home with you🫶

***   ***

Lando's POV

I'm sat next to my mum on her sofa, both of us glue to the tv. 

Graham's just announced the guests individually as they all come on, Lottie sat in between Meryl Streep and Margot Robbie, with Stormzy on the furthest end.  The crowd is wild and they should be, what a group of people. 

We laugh at Lottie as she chats with Meryl, both of them having a cute back and forth.  Stormzy gets interview about his upcoming album and shows, reflecting on glastonbury in the past. 

"Lottie, what about you for Glasto?" Graham adds, "it must be in the pipeline surely"

"It definitely is a dream of mine" she says coyly smirking towards the host, "hopefully one day"

They speak to Meryl about her new show, prompting a long conversation about working in the film industry.  Lottie makes an overly charming comment about Meryl not looking a day over 35, causing the older woman to jokingly grab her face and plant a quick kiss on her.  The crowd erupts into laughter and me and mum laugh along too, especially at Lottie's shocked face. 

"Thats what she messaged me about then" I mention as i smile at her flush face on tv. 

Graham is still laughing as he says "well we've got our screengrab for the youtube clips"

Its further into the very entertaining show when they talk about the Barbie movie with Margot. 

Now its Lottie's turn...

"So, we going to talk about it then?" Graham asks with a smirk. 

She takes a sip of wine and feigns ignorance, "talk about what Graham?"

The look she gives him is one that'll be on TikTok edits for months to come. 

"Nothing much, just your new relationship with a high profile English formula one driver" Graham shrugs as he plays along with the joke, reading through his cue cards.

"Oh that!" she jokes and waves Graham off casually. Graham shoots her a look and she finally gives in, "yeah, he's great" she says with that adoring look on her face that I love so much, "I'm very happy" she adds and the crowd swoons.

My cheeks burn as on the screen pops up a picture of me from Miami on the podium, with the audience cheering loudly and the guests looking on. 

"He is very handsome" Meryl Streep comments and my mum almost loses her mind. 

Me too if i'm honest. 

"Thank you Meryl, I'm very lucky" Lottie adds charmingly. 

"We've had him on the show before, he really is remarkable" Graham says honestly, and my cheeks burn every further, "very well spoken and classy"

"That he is" she agrees with her trademark grin. 

"I'm probably pushing your buttons a little here but we've never really seen you have a relationship in the public eye like this" Graham adds further, you can see he's gaging Lottie's reaction but she's not giving much away, "you tweeted earlier this month about certain fans hounding you, how is this different from previous relationships?"

"I know i lost my head a little" she says with a head shake and a small laugh.  She adjusts on her seat and crosses her legs, "Its this new protectiveness I have" she begins seriously, searching for the right words.  I can tell she's at war with what she wants to say.  After a small pause, she continues, "for me, all my life growing up and navigating the world pretty much on my own, I always had people saying 'it'll come when you least expect it' or 'when you know you'll know'" 

I suddenly sit up, curious to where she's going with this. 

"And I guess they turned out to be right" she says with a sweet smile as i'm overcome with that warm affection, "I got to know him for a few months and we finally met and that was it, like this" she clicks her fingers and shrugs her shoulders like its the easiest thing in the world, "I just knew he was the one" 

The crowd are truly enraptured as they give her a chorus of awwws.  She looks down with a smile, her cheeks dusted pink. 

"Future wife tingz!" Stormzy shouts with the biggest smile and the crowd cheers.  I see her flush more and raise her brow, reaching for her glass of wine again and taking a long sip. 

"You havent denied it!" Graham points out, clearly ecstatic with the way the conversation is going.  Lottie just smirks and shrugs and my heart could beat out of my chest. 

My mum can barely hold her squeal in as she grips my arm. 

"She loves you so much sweetheart" she says and I have to fight the overwhelming tears that burn in my eyes. The joy she brings me is something i've never felt before. 

The episode finishes with Lottie's performance of her new song, capturing everyone's hearts.  The happiness beams from her as she smiles to the camera, sending a cheeky wink that I feel was just for me. 

Can i go where you go?

Can we always be this close forever and ever?

And ah, take me out, and take me home

You're my, my, my, my

Lover

Ladies and Gentlemen, will you please stand?

With every guitar string scar on my hand

I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover

My hearts been borrowed and yours has been blue

All's well that ends well to end up with you

Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover

And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me

And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover

Can i go where you go?

Can we always be this close forever and ever?

And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)

You're my, my, my, my

Oh, you're my, my, my, my

Darling, you're my, my, my, my 

Lover

Me: I love you so much🩷

Me: Wonder how many people are in love with you after that masterclass of charm🙄

Lottie🩷: hopefully just u🫶🩷

Me: Impossible. You're too much, I do however love you the most x

Lottie🩷: You'll have to show me when i'm home😉

Me: 🫶🫶🫶

Me: ....

Me: You're the one for me too btw🩷

Lottie🩷: oh daaaaaaamn I was called out and I was blushing! Look what you done to me🙈🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 354 26
Lily has no interest and hates everything related to racing, too bad her best friend Sydney loves nothing more than Formula 1, when Sydney wins two p...
1.6M 33.9K 53
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ใ€€โœฉใ€€*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™ . pierre has added ********** to the group "wrong number, mate." ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ’/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐: ๏ฟฝ...
990K 19.2K 85
"๐™ค๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™™, ๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ" "๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š" in which two awkward adolescents...