Stalemate | LEON S. KENNEDY

By Miss-Izumi

It's been four years since you and Leon broke up. Four years since the 'incident.' Your inability to work tog... More

Prolouge
1 - The Village
2 - The Shopkeeper
3 - Keys
4 - The Lake
5 - The Spaniard
6 - The Girl
7 - The Lord
8 - The Partner
9 - Intrusive Thoughts
10 - Bugs
11 - Luis
12 - Ada
13 - Ashley
14 - Osmund
15 - Leon
16 - Ceasefire
Epilogue
Book 3
Extra - Drawings <3

END

672 10 3
By Miss-Izumi

That's right guys! Rapid Fire is over! Make sure you check out the other two books in this series!!

Anyways, I'm bored, and I'm still on a Resident Evil kick. Would you all be interested in a completely new story line (more fanon then canon) where Ada is a love interest along with Leon? Cause we love some bi reader.

It probably wouldn't be as long, and very similar, in terms of layout, but I think it'd be fun! Let me know what ya'll think!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.1K 30
It was 2004, and life was simple. Until a cult kidnapped and infected you with a parasite that could end humanity, yet a spark of hope came to your r...
54.8K 1.6K 17
Re4 remake! Ella was one of the missing hikers who was kidnapped by the villagers. She narrowly escaped being sacrificed, but her friends weren't so...
4.3K 153 14
No. 5 in #chrisrefield No. 2 in #re4 *DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY DOESN'T REALLY FOLLOW RE LORE. I HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY RESIDENT EVIL GAMES YET, I JUST GOT...
58.4K 1.5K 12
[Sequel to "I'm Inside The Game?!] 6 years ago I found myself sucked into the game of my favorite franchise, Resident Evil. But much later I found o...