𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍 The Last Witch

By TheMoonlightOracle

The fires dance across my body in a sinful display of lust and need. The flames lick upon my skin, searing un... More

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Character Aesthetics

Eighteen

303 19 43
By TheMoonlightOracle

Eden

"Is everyone ready to head out?" Jericho's voice startles me from behind, I turn around to face him, a small grin appearing on his face as our eyes meet.

"Actually I can't find Kiana anywhere." I say with a half hearted smile that doesn't quite reach my eyes.

Jericho's expression changes into one of concern. "Maybe she needed to step away to use the restroom?" He questions.

"I've waited around thinking that could be it, but she's been gone too long, everything has already been packed up and we're ready to leave, and she hasn't been seen since sunrise at breakfast." I state, worry creeping into my voice.

Where the hell are you, Kiana? This isn't like you..

Jericho dips his chin once before looking around the area, waving at Damien and Talon to come join us. "Eden can't seem to find Kiana, we need to locate her before moving out."

Damien and Talon look at each other, and then us. "Actually, we can't find Ciaran, either." Damien informs us.

I don't like this..

"They didn't say anything to anyone? No one saw where they went?" Damien shakes his head at Jericho. "No one's seen Ciaran at all today, and no one's seen Kiana since breakfast."

"I don't like this, it isn't like Kiana to vanish without a word." My eyes scan the nearby trees, hoping to see her pop out, but there's nothing.

"Let's spread out and look for them." Damien suggests.

We all nod in agreement before parting ways in search Kiana and Ciaran.

They couldn't have gotten far.. What would compel them to up and leave? Did Ciaran..? No.. He wouldn't have taken Kiana against her will.. Would he?

My heart begins beating faster as panic start to set in as I search and still come up empty handed.

I need to go back and get Azar, I'll be able to look for them from above..

I turn and begin making my way back towards the others, when a muffled cry draws my attention to a nearby rock formation.

I inch closer, my heart feeling like it's in my throat. I haven't heard anything since the small sound, and I'm beginning to wonder if I had simply imagined it.

Until I round the corner, a surprised shriek leaving my lips, alerting anyone close by.

Kiana is bent over a small boulder, completely naked, as a just as bare Ciaran thrusts into her repeatedly.

Though Ciaran stops abruptly upon hearing my scream of horror.

"Eden! Oh my goddess, what are you fucking doing out here?!" Kiana yells as she gathers her clothes that are tossed on the ground by her feet.

I turn around, at a loss for words for a moment. "We were supposed to head out an hour ago! You should have known we'd some looking. What were you two thinking?"

"I was thinking I was gonna take my damn time with this beautiful goddess." Ciaran's voice drawls out.

"Stop, Ciaran. Eden's right, we shouldn't have snuck off for so long." Kiana mumbles, her voice growing closer.

"It's okay, we're dressed now." She reassures me.

"Nope. I can't look at you right now, the trauma is still too fresh." I state as I begin walking back again.

"So dramatic." Kiana grumbles as she follows me back, Ciaran right by her side, holding her hand.

Kiana and Ciaran? I never would have thought those two of all would hit it off.. Ciaran is an immature ass, and Kiana is so mature and levelheaded.

He better treat her right, I'll rip his heart out.

"There they are!" I hear Talon shout from afar.

Jericho and Damien are quick to greet us, a scowl on both their faces as they wait for an explanation as to where these two were.

"Well?"

"Why don't you answer, Eden?" Ciaran laughs, my face turning red at the reminder of the horrors I just witnessed.

"Shut it." Kiana whispers to him harshly.

A huge grin makes its way onto Damien's face. "No way. You two held everyone up to fuck."

"I can't resist her beauty." Ciaran declares in a teasing tone.

"Okay, I've heard enough, let's go inform everyone they've been found and we can move out. We need to regroup and decide when is best to try to take on the mortal kingdom that Aries currently rules." Jericho says sternly, but his eyes tell a different story.

He's happy for Ciaran. I wonder what happened to Ciaran's mate. Him and Talon never did find their mates in time.

He would out live Kiana..

No, stop. If Kiana is happy and aware of what she's doing then I trust her judgement.

I remain silent as everyone but Kiana walks away to inform the others it's time to move on. Once we're as alone as we're going to get a glance over at her.

"Don't grin at me like that, you're creeping me out." Kiana says as she looks at me out of the corner of her eye.

"You and Ciaran, huh?" I say, ignoring her little jab at me.

She begins picking at her nails, something she does when nervous, though it's a rare occasion.

"It just kind of happened.. All the late nights staying up together going over battle plans, writing up treaties and negotiations in order to receive aid from others. We slowly became each other's constant, and despite how he came off when I first met him, he's the sweetest man I've ever met." Kiana looks up at the sky as she speaks, her eyes dreamy and her tone soft.

"I'm happy for you, Kiana." I grasp her hand in mind, giving it a light squeeze to draw her attention. She smiles at me before bringing me into a tight hug.

"I've fallen for a man I can't quite keep, haven't I?" She whispers in my ear before pulling away, her eyes betraying her calm voice.

"Oh, Kiana-"

"Eden! Kiana! We're heading out!" Ciaran interrupts me from afar.

We look in his direction before silently making our way towards the others as we begin our short journey back to the underworld.

Kiana doesn't bring up our conversation, and I'm not sure how to try to strike the subject up again without coming across as nosey. But I worry about my friend.

She deserves a happy life.

The journey back goes without a hitch, all of us arriving back exhausted, immediately going separate ways once all the weapons and animals of various sorts are all back where they're supposed to be.

I meet Jericho and Damien in our room, both of them already stripping down in the bathroom, getting ready to bathe.

I wordlessly join them, my heart still heavy after everything we witnessed.

After our failure.

Jericho turns on the hot water as Damien helps me undress, all of us squeezing into the large bathtub together, sensing the need for simple closeness.

No words need spoken, no intimate touching is needed. In moments like this it's nice to simply exist surrounded by my mates and their comfort.

After we're all clean we make our way into the bed, Jericho on one side of me and Damien on the other, wrapping me up between them, chasing away my anxiety with their simple presence.

"I love you both." I whisper sleepily.

"And we love you, our Eden." Jericho quietly mumbles as Damien kisses my neck softly.

I let myself relax within my mates warm embrace, letting sleep take me softly.

The next few days I barely see Damien or Jericho, both of them so caught up in making sure nothing goes wrong upon our attack on the Kingdom Aries has currently taken hold of.

Jericho being in charge of everything leaves little time for anything other than war related meetings. Damien being second in command basically leaves him in the same situation. And I find myself repeatedly stuck in the weaponry room, helping enchant swords, bows, axes, and almost any other weapon you could think of.

To say I'm exhausted is putting it lightly, I'm absolutely drained, and not being able to see my mates has put me in a sour mood if I'm being honest. I see them briefly in the mornings, and right before bed at night when we're all tired from our long days.

Today is no exception, this morning I left before either of them even woke up, knowing I had a long day ahead of me going through the library with Lydia and a handful of other people willing to help look for the spell I'm after.

"I've gone through this entire stack twice, Eden, it's not in any of these. Have you had any luck?" I turn my eyes in the direction of the dark haired demon whom I've already forgotten the name of, and I honestly do feel awful, but the amount of names I've had to try to remember is getting to be too much.

I give a half smile with a slight shake of my head. "Unfortunately I haven't come across it either, I really do appreciate your help with this."

"It's my pleasure ma'am." He says and bows his head slightly, instantly making me uncomfortable.

There's no reason to bow to me.. I smile awkwardly, unsure of what to do next, deciding to glance at my stack of 'read' and 'not read' books.

My head throbs just looking at them.

I turn back to them and am about to suggest a break for breakfast when a loud bang startles everyone.

"What the hell was-" The young demon's words die in their throat as a furious looking Damien rounds the corner of book shelves, his inky dark eyes landing on me.

"Damien what's going on?" I question, worry evident in my tone.

"Everyone out now." He growls darkly, not bothering to turn around as he speaks, his dark eyes locked onto me.

Everyone stands there shocked, some of the other people poking their heads out from where they were searching the aisle of books they're currently in.

"I said out!" Damien commands.

Everyone starts making their way to the exit as fast as possible at his order, scurrying into the hallway like scared mice.

As soon as the door to the library latches Damien is on me, pressing me up against the book shelf I was just looking over.

His hands roam my body as his mouth finds my own, kissing me hungrily.

His lips move away from mine as he makes his way to my neck, kissing and biting every inch of skin he can get a hold of.

"Damien, what's going on?" I ask breathlessly.

"I need you. Now." He groans out in a borderline pleading tone.

I'm not going to turn down spending time with my mate, but I can't help but wonder what has him acting this way.

Like he needs me as much as the air he breathes.

He nips at my lips, my neck, and then breasts. Seeming to savor every gasp and hitch of my breath caused by him.

He removes everything except the skirt I put on this morning, then off come his clothes, his shirt first followed by his pants that he leaves partially on.

He eyes the table behind me, and before I can stop him he swipes all of them onto the floor, mixing up my 'read' and 'not read' book piles I had sorted.

He presses me down against the table, my face laying on the cool wooden table as Damien kneels behind me, bringing his face between my thighs to lick my dripping slit.

My moans quickly fill the silence of the library, Damien's tongue working it's magic on me as I reach my first orgasm.

He wastes no time, not even giving me a moment to come down from my orgasm before he brings his cock to my entrance, pushing in slowly as I stretch around his length.

"Fuck, Eden, I love the way your pussy looks stretched so nicely around my cock." Damien's voice comes out darkly, dripping with dark lust.

I feel myself clench around him at his words, and that seems to send him into a frenzy as he begins roughly thrusting into me, his movements screaming of nothing but pure fucking need.

Absolute desperation to be buried deep within me.

And it drives me absolutely wild.

My moans turn to screams of pleasure as Damien fucks me harder, more ruthlessly than he has before.

I can hear the table I'm leaned on hitting the wall repeatedly, I can hear the legs of the table squeek with every thrust, and I know I should be worried about this poor little table giving out on us, but I'm too busy drooling over the way Damien aggressively fucks me in this public space.

Uncaring of who hears or knows.

Needing to claim me.

Needing to own me.

"Damien.. I.. Ah!" He brings a hand around and pinches my clit between his thumb and forefinger as he slides his massive cock in and out of my dripping folds.

My legs begin to shake as another orgasm shakes my body, and I can feel myself dripping down my legs onto the floor as Damien continues to fuck me through my orgasm.

Damien's hand moves from my clit to my breast, pinching my nipples.

His movements become sloppy as low moans begin to escape his mouth, signaling he's getting close to his release.

I feel him lean down and expect him to kiss my neck, instead he seems to latch on with his extended canines, drawing screams of pleasure and pain and make their way past my lips.

I feel myself tightening around Damien again as I orgasm from the amount of pleasure I can feel coursing through me from his bite. It hurts, but I choose to ignore that part.

He buries his cock deep within me as he spills his seed into me, filling me with his warm cum as my loud moans fill the air, accompanied by Damien's low moans of pleasure from his release, though his mouth remains on my neck for a moment longer before he releases me, dragging his teeth out of my sensitive skin.

He silently pulls out of me, his cum spilling out and onto the floor at my feet.

Oh goddess, I need to clean that up before someone unlucky stumbles upon this scene we've created..

"I apologize." Damien says, sounding out of breath.

I turn and look at him as he picks up my clothes and his shirt, looking sheepish as he does so.

"What are you apologizing for?" I question as I slip my underwear back on underneath my skirt.

"For storming in here and messing up all your research, scaring off the people who were here to help you.. For demanding a moment of your time when you were busy."

"Don't ever apologize for needing my time. I was missing you, too." I smile as I wrap my arms around my massive mate, his large arms quickly encasing my small frame.

He smiles down at me, his eyes back to their golden color.

Can spending too much time apart really send my mates into such a mood? Perhaps I should find Jericho soon.

"When you came to me your eyes were already dark, why?" I question curiously.

He looks away, the smile on his lips slowly fading as a nervous look crosses his features.

"Damien? Is everything okay?"

"I woke up this morning and you and Jericho both had already left. I looked around the room and noticed both of you had left your clothes laying around, so I went to pick them up.. but when I picked yours up.." He pauses, his voice sounding unsure.

My heart picks up its pace, suddenly feeling anxious about where this is going.

"What? Do I stink that bad?" I ask, trying to make the situation feel lighter.

"No, Eden. When I picked up your clothes I could smell.. a change in you.."

My mind connects the dots painfully fast, and I instantly begin to panic.

"No, I can't be, not already. You just.. it wasn't that long ago that I let you and Jericho.. Damien I can't already be.. I'm not.."

"It was two weeks ago that you allowed me and Jericho to fill you with our seed for the first time.. Although it's early, I can smell the change in your hormones.. your body chemistry.. I can smell that you're carrying a child, Eden."

I stumble back from Damien, feeling uneasy.

I'm so stupid.. How could I let this happen at a time like this.. During a war I plan to sacrifice myself in. Goddess above what have I done.

Selfish.

Selfish.

Selfish.

"Eden? Is this not what you wanted?" I turn my eyes to Damien, his emotions so clear on his face it tramples my heart.

Selfish.

"I do want a baby with you and Jericho, I want so much with both of you.. Damien.. It's just.. we're in a war.. what if something happens to me?"

Damien turns away as he answers. "You won't be allowed to fight. Pregnant women aren't allowed on the battlefield, that rule applies to everyone."

My heart sinks at his words.

"You can't keep me from fighting in this war! This is my fight, too!" I shout at him, surprising myself by my sudden outburst.

"We'll talk to Jericho and the others about this.."

I grow angrier, but choose to ignore what Damien is suggesting.

I will be fighting in this war. No one will stop me.

"Where is Jericho? Why hasn't he sought me out as well?" I question.

I meet Damien's eyes again as he answers. "It could be because he didn't touch your clothes this morning, I hadn't realized till I had gotten closer.. It could also be because I was able to sense it sooner.. seeing as how.." Damien pauses, looking away slightly.

My heart thunders in my chest.

"It's yours, Damien, isn't it?" I ask as uncertain tears make their way to the corners of my eyes.

"Yes.." He mumbles out, though I don't miss the tears that fill his eyes, despite how he tries to hide it.

I quickly find myself within his arms as he buries his face within my neck, inhaling my scent deeply.

I relax into him, letting my head rest on his chest as I listen to his steady heartbeat. We stay like that for a while, tears of joy and confusion traveling down both of our faces.

"You will be a good father, you and Jericho both." I whisper lovingly to him, trying to save this moment I feel like I already ruined.

"I know it's scary, especially during a time like this. We'll get through it together though. I promise." He reassures me as he plants soft kisses on my forehead.

I nod my head silently against his chest, unable to think of anything to say.

"Come on, little witch, they made blueberry pancakes for breakfast, and if we're not fast enough there will be none left for us."

I'm out of his arms before he's even done talking, the promise of delicious breakfast food temporarily getting rid of all the problems bouncing around in my mind.

Damien chuckles as I grab his hand to drag him along with me, my stomach already growling in anticipation.

I can't help but grin and look at Damien, amused he knows just how to brighten my mood.

Good food.

3,256 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 4.5K 74
Preview 1: "Um...uh..." he struggled with his words, so I met eyes with him to see if I could read his emotions. "I, um, I have to tell you something...
3M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
1.3M 36.4K 51
His body molds into mine perfectly from behind as he grasps my waist with cold hands. "Didn't I tell you who you belonged to?" His husky, dark voice...
85 1 18
After thousands of degrading years, the Reaper's brother finally has a chance to earn back the glory that he so rightfully deserves. In doing so, he...