Kan & Beam (Love Syndrome)

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3 🔞
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9 🔞
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15 🔞
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19 🔞
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22 🔞
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER -30
CHAPTER - 1 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 2 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 3 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 4 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 5 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 6 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 7 Joe & Graf 🔞
CHAPTER - 8 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 9 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 10 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 11 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 12 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 1 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 2 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 3 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 4 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 5 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 6 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 7 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 8 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 9 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 10 Audi & Phon

CHAPTER - 6 🔞

4K 40 10
By unaisaas

Hearing the young man's trembling voice, Kan smiled and pushed Beam up, then dragged him into a room. Beam followed him with tears in his eyes. As soon as Kan opened the bedroom door, Beam's small body was thrown onto a wide bed.

...Suddenly...

Beam turned to look at Kan with trembling eyes. Kan closes the door and locks the room, slowly unbuttoning his shirt as he looks at Beam's body with lustful eyes. Beam is afraid. But, he feels his face heat up when he sees Kan's eyes.

Take your clothes off, now, Kan said in a stern voice.

Hearing Kan's order, Beam looked at Kan with some fear.

--I told you to take them down!! Kan yelled loudly, Beam startled, his thin hand grabbing the hem of his shirt fearfully.

-If you don't take it out yourself, I will... choose, said Kan.

B... Okay, I'll take it down myself, the young man said in a low tone.

Beam slowly removed his shirt until his white skin was seen by Kan again. The tall figure stood up and looked at him with satisfaction. Beam felt his face warm from Kan's eyes on him.

--Also, the pants, take them off Kan ordered and Beam grabbed the buttons of his pants with still shaking hands.

Unbuttoning he removed his pants, including his underwear. Both slender hands rose hastily to cover her body. Beam's face and body were now flushed with shame.

--Go upstairs and wait on the bed, Kan ordered and Beam immediately climbed onto the bed as he quickly covered his body with a blanket.

...Suddenly...

But, he didn't get to take the blanket for more than a minute as Kan's strong hand pulled the blanket out and piled it in a corner on the room floor. Kan showed a wicked smile, while Beam was extremely embarrassed and scared, Kan took off all the clothes on his body. Beam immediately turned his head when he saw that Kan's hot rod had risen.

"Lie back and lift your legs… Open them wide," Kan said, as if he was glad he could force Beam to do what he wanted.

--P...P'Kan..., I'm too shy to do what you said....

--I told you to do it!!! Kan's voice threatened again.

Beam then slowly laid back with a fearful expression, then lifted both legs and spread them apart as Kan wanted. This made Beam feel vulnerable in his lower body. The little one raised his hand to cover his face because he didn't know what to do next, he felt deeply ashamed that he had to do this

something. Kan smiled slightly before he climbed on the bed.

*Spread*

Beam immediately flinched and removed his hand from covering his face as he felt the icy cold swirl around him in his back channel, Kan took the lotion on his finger and applied it to Beam's channel.

--What will P'Kan do?

Beam wanted to close his legs but Kan caught him first.

--Stay still, do you want to be hurt? Kan asked fiercely making Beam stand still not daring to move too much for fear of Kan hurting him again.

--Hey, bitch... I'm going to play a little with your ass. You've gotten so hard and stiff, Kan said with a grimace, causing Beam's face to turn red in embarrassment.

*Penetrate*

After Kan finished speaking, he inserted his finger into Beam's love channel all the way, causing Beam to panic, discomfort clutching his chest.

--P...P'Kan... Uh Huh, Beam gasped because he still hadn't prepared himself.

Beam's love channel sucked Kan's finger, who could barely move his finger.

--Don't tense up. Damn it, cursed Kan.

Beam was scared again but tried to relax like Kan wanted him to because he was afraid of getting hurt. Finally, Beam managed to relax and Kan began to move his fingers. The tall figure smiled.

--Ahhh... ohhh, Beam suppressed his moan while his fingers were hot they were moving, making him tingle
chest.

--Enough, I'm lazy, he suddenly withdrew his finger, causing Beam to move.

Get up, Kan said softly, making Beam stand up with a shaking body.

Kan moved to stand up and lean against the head of the bed, then spread his legs slightly.

Crawl towards me, Kan said.

Beam agreed to follow him and crawled towards Kan between his legs. Kan grinned before pointing at his own hot rod.

--Suck, Kan said again, making Beam's eyes widen as he slowly shook his head with trembling eyes.

Suddenly...

--Oh hey... heh... it hurts, P'Kan, the young man cried out as Kan reached out and grabbed Beam's hair tightly, then pushed him between his legs.

--I told you to do it! Do you want to be hurt? Kan yelled loudly making Beam's tears fall slowly.

--Huh... I.....I will, the young man had to agree.

But, Kan continued to nibble on Beam's hair without letting go. His thin hands were shaking and he reached out to grab Kan's hot rod with both hands. Although his scalp hurt, but he had to.

The small tongue lightly touched the tip of Kan's hot rod before deciding to bring it into her mouth little by little, her soft lips moving awkwardly. Kan let go of the hand holding Beam's hair and reached out to caress Beam's smooth back and rounded buttocks, making Beam goosebumps.

*Palm*

A strong hand hit Beam's bottom with such force that a red imprint immediately appeared. I winced in pain and shock.

-Who ordered you to stop? Do it now, Kan ordered again, Beam reluctantly had to move his lips.

Tears were streaming down his face and his red body was trembling. Beam bobbed his head up and down.

*press*

Beam's small body was pushed out of Kan's body by Kan's hand.

--Does not matter anymore! Kan said loudly.

Beam pursed her lips slightly as she curled up on the bed.

-What the hell are you crying for? Come here! Kan ordered, Beam immediately headed towards Kan before he was caught, he was then made to sit on Kan's strong lap. The hot rod landed in the middle of Beam's ass.

Stand up, Kan said again.

Beam did as he ordered. Then Kan raised his own hot rod and pointed it at Beam's love channel. Beam sensed and knew what Kan was going to do next.

--P...P'Kan...Huk... I'm scared, cried the young man.

--Why are you afraid, you will moan happily, said Kan sarcastically.

Before grabbing Beam to press his own hot stick. Beam gripped Kan's strong shoulders tightly because it hurt, but with the lotion Kan used, penetration was much easier.

*Penetrate*

The hot rod was completely swallowed into the love channel. Beam felt a lot of tension and numbness in his abdomen.

-Uh...oh, the young man buried his head in Kan's shoulder shivering and Kan smiled.

--Aaah, Beam exclaimed, as Kan lifted his hips up.

Move for me, Kan said hoarsely, as he felt a small tingling sensation in Beam's love channel.

--Yo, can't I do that? said the young man with a trembling voice.

---No....... try. Do you want me to bother you? Kan asked indignantly as he saw Beam resist.

Beam uses both hands to hold onto Kan's shoulders and moves up and down unconsciously.

What Beam doesn't know is that he was driving Kan crazy.

--Ow...ohhh, Beam moaned as he moved up and down in Kan's hard lap.

--Ah... quickly again, Kan said with a small moan.

Also to grab onto Beam's slim waist, which swings up and down as he pleases. Beam starts to speed up and get used to the pace. The pain was gone and he was starting to wake up.

--Aaahhh...Ahhhh.... Uuhh, Beam moaned as Kan bucked his hips, as Beam dropped Kan's staff, it went deeper, causing Kan to feel a stinging force from I was drinking.

Kan lays Beam on his back and starts pounding his hips so hard that Beam's head starts spinning, Beam's sweet face starts moving from side to side but that doesn't stop Kan from -he moves his hips.

*Shock...Shock...Shock*

The blow sounded louder and faster.

--Ah... Ah... P... P'Kan... P'Kan, Beam called Kan in a lost voice.

Kan leaned down to suck and bite Beam's white fangs, causing Beam to ache but tingle strangely at the same time.

Damn… ah, Kan moaned hoarsely.

--Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Beam trembled and squirmed as he released his love juice into his stomach without even touching, for Kan rocked twice more and injected love water into Beam's body.

--Aaaaaaaaaaaaahh!

Beam lays down breathless. The tears are still flowing, but Kan hasn't spent much time with Beam. Kan was ready for the second round immediately.

Finishing the second round, Kan then went to take a shower and brought Beam to take a shower as well. After letting Beam finish washing his body, Kan dragged Beam out of the bedroom.

--Go and wait in the car, I'll lock the house, Kan answered, making Beam sit in the car immediately.

The small figure looked at Kan's broad back with a confused expression. On the one hand, his heart was afraid of what Kan did to him, and on the other hand, his heart felt happy to be close to Kan like this.

This time, Beam felt it wasn't as painful as the first time.

//Beam must be a bad little brother to mess with P'Bee's boyfriend like that, right? // Beam thought before falling silent as Kan walked to the car and opened the driver's door, Kan said nothing until he drove Beam home.

--What time is your special class? Kan asked in a deep voice, startling Beam slightly before opening the door.

- At ten, Beam answered with a trembling voice, not daring to make eye contact with Kan.

--I'll take you, answered Kan.

--Mmm..., Beam wanted to refuse,

because his sister is coming back early tomorrow and he doesn't want to be suspicious when Kan comes after him.

You have no right to refuse, Kan said, blocking the way.

--But if P'Bee comes back... Beam is worried about his sister, Beam said.

--I called Bee and she said she's going to be doing some activities at the university, so she won't be coming home this week, Kan said, causing Beam to freeze.

Huh… So you'll go home first, the young man said hurriedly, not wanting Kan to see his pained expression.

Beam's small figure hurriedly got out of the car and ran to immediately open the door of the house without even turning to look at Kan.

When Beam went up to the bedroom, Kan's car drove away. The young man was lying on the bed with his legs folded. His body shook as he cried.

--Huh....Huh...Huh, There wasn't a sound, not a moan... There were only screams and cries.

...Morning...

*Knock Knock*

There was a knock on Beam's bedroom door. This made the small figure putting on his shirt jump a little and went to open the door where Graf was.

--It's okay if Beam is spoiled, I'll always please Beam, Graf said in a serious tone, causing Beam to freeze a bit before looking at Graf who was standing with a serious,

then she smiled softly and went to him hug Beam's neck.

--Hey! What happens? Let's hurry,
Graf said in a normal tone. This which made Beam smile little bit.

Come on, Beam replied, though he was suspicious of Graf's words and tone.

But, Beam didn't think much of it, because he only thought about Kan. Beam doesn't know what to say to Kan. Graf has come to get him and he doesn't know how to say no.

-You haven't left yet? Beam's mother asked as she saw her son and his friend come down the stairs.

--Hmm, Beam replied, before the two raised their hands in tribute to Beam's mother and left to go to Graf's motorcycle, which is parked in front of the house.

Graf hands Beam a helmet, and the little guy accepts it, but his eyes turn to the path in front of the house, confident that Kan will come.

Wearing his helmet, Beam immediately got on the motorcycle on Graf's back and then drove off.

Not long after they arrived at school as they both decided to have special classes.

Brr...Brr..

The sound of Beam's phone message made Beam jump and shiver. They don't even have to pick it up to know who sent the message. Beam picked up the phone and read the message, not letting Graf see it.

[Kan: Prepare to face punishment]

By the time he finished reading the message, Beam's hands were cold and his heart was trembling.

--What is it, Beam? Graf asked, approaching. Beam quickly picked up the phone and shook his head.

--No, it's nothing, answered Beam.

--Graf... Beam, over here, shouted the voice to Phon, causing Beam and Graf to turns to see that the group their friends were eating congee at the door  side of the school, so they both have went there...

--I can't wait to eat, guys, Graf said to his friends, moving the chair for Beam to sit on and immediately sitting down next to Beam.

--Sit down, eat and wait here, replied Phon.

Graf turned to look at Beam.

Drink, eat some porridge for your stomach.

--We'll order now, Graf said, Beam nodded slowly, because he was getting hungry too.

Auntie, two bowls of oatmeal with eggs... One bowl without ginger, Graf yelled, ordering porridge.

--Who doesn't eat ginger? Phon asked.

--Beam, Graf answered his friend.

Beam stood up and smiled a little.

--You guys know each other very well... You are like husband and wife, came a voice from the next table.

He makes Graf's group immediately go back to look, discovering that there is a group of friends who rarely eat there.

Shut up, Joe, Phon said immediately. Although he often makes fun of his two friends, he knows that if someone else does, Beam feels uncomfortable.

--Why would he do that? I saw that Graf was nice to his wife. I'm just telling the truth, Joe replied with a confused look on his face.

--Graf and I are friends, Beam said, because he didn't want his friend to get hurt because of him.

--Huh, your mouth says so, my friend. But, you two have been together for a long time, right? Everyone knows that, he said Joe.

...Suddenly...

-Ugh, you want to get in trouble? What nonsense are you talking about? Seriously, are you paying attention with Beam? Saying such things will hurt Beam, Graf jumped up and grabbed his neck

Joe making Joe and Graf's friends stand up.

Joe grinned unfazed.

-If Beam is not your wife... can I mess with him? Joe replied, Graf immediately raised his fist.

--No, Graf! Don't worry about it, I beg you, Beam quickly grabbed Graf's arm. Then he spoke in a trembling voice

But he's looking down on you, Graf turned to Beam. Joe removed Graf's hand from his neck and grinned.

I think so, said Joe.

--Shut up Joe!! Phon said.

-- Young people, don't make trouble in your aunt's shop, said the seller.

Joe shrugged slightly before going to pay for the congee, then bumping into Graf's shoulder and walking out of the store with his group of friends.

-Graf, calm down, let's eat some porridge, don't worry about Joe, Beam said hurriedly to prevent Graf from getting irritated.

--Beam, if Joe messes with you, you have to tell me, understand? Graf ordered in a deep voice. Beam nodded slowly.

--I said hurry up and eat. Now it's time to go to school, Beam said, and Graf sat down to eat congee before going to class, where Joe's group was also learning.

However, they didn't collide because Beam was scared so he dodged.

-Are you going back to the barber shop? Graf asked after finishing the special classes.

Beam nodded as he put his things in his bag.

--Do you want a walk? Joe asked, as if to challenge Beam's friends.

Bastard, Graf immediately turned to curse him. Joe immediately went in to confront Graf.

Your mouth is good. Be careful, Joe said softly.

- You are the one who should be careful, answered Graf quickly.

"Hey, you're going to send your brother to me, you bastard," Joe said with a grimace.

--Graf... come on, we have to hurry to the barbershop, Beam shook Graf by the arm to keep him out of trouble.

Graf turned to look at Joe with red eyes before quickly ushering Beam out of the classroom.

Graf was afraid that he could not control his emotions. After getting on the scooter, Graf drives Beam to Day's barber shop.

--Thank you very much, Graf, Beam said to his best friend, as he returned his helmet.

--Okay, if you're done and you don't have anything to go home with, you can call me and tell me, Graf said.

--Um... uh... Graf. Can I ask you something?” Beam said to Graf in a low tone.

--What the? Graf asked.

--Don't fight Joe, I beg you. If he wants to say something, just let him, Beam said, worried for Graf.

But it's insulting to you, Graf argued.

Well, Joe doesn't want to be serious. Let's not get in trouble for things that aren't true, Graf, Beam said honestly, because he didn't want Graf to have a fight with Joe.

Graf paused a bit when Beam said this.

--That's right, isn't it? Both of us...
we're just friends... nothing alike not at all with what Joe said, Graf snorted.

Beam felt strange, but said nothing.

-I'm going into the barbershop, Graf, said Beam, to which Graf nodded before leaving.

Beam walked into the barber shop before stopping and seeing a certain customer, Belle immediately approached Beam.

--Um... Brother Kan told me he was coming to wash his hair, I told him I'd send someone, but he didn't want to, Belle immediately whispered to Beam.

--Uh... Brother Kan said he was coming to Beam to wash him, Belle whispered to Beam immediately.

--Wait, Beam will handle himself, the young man said softly before walking over to put his bag inside and walk out to find Kan, who has been staring at Beam since he entered the barbershop..

--What will he want, P'Kan? Beam asked, confused.

--Wash my hair, Kan answered, putting the magazine in his hand on the table.

--Then please go to the hairdresser's bed, Beam said, before leading Kan to the bed, which is arranged in cubes with sliding curtains on the sides for privacy.

Kan laid down on the bed where Beam is preparing things with a shaky gesture, when Beam had everything ready he began to fluently wash Kan's hair.

Oh, sorry, the bed is too hard, the young man said softly.

*you*

The young man flinched as Kan's strong hand gripped his wrist tightly as Beam washed Kan's hair.

--What is it? Beam asked, his voice shaking.

Kan looked at Beam as he lay on the bed.

--What did I order you last night? spoke Kan with a deep voice, but not very repel.

--P'Kan... it hurts, said the young man
as Kan squeezed them tighter and tighter squeezed Beam's wrist.

--What... I... ordered... you... last night? Kan asked again with emphasis.

Beam shed a few tears because his wrist hurts a lot.

--P'Kan... Well, Graf came to lead me... What could I do? said the young man with a trembling voice.

In fact, Kan already knew that Graf was going to take Beam, because he saw Graf leaving the house with Beam on his motorcycle. Neither of them noticed Kan because he was parked far away, but Kan wanted to know what Beam would say.

--Huh, and he has to come with you to the barber shop to say goodbye? He sees you almost all day. If it goes a little further, you'll die, you know? Kan asked again.

--No, ha ha... I told Graf not to argue with some friends, Beam answered, because he didn't want Kan to misunderstand.

--Beam, I brought you an extra towel, Belle's voice echoed as she walked over to Beam, causing Kan to immediately let go of Beam's wrist.

Belle froze a little when she saw Kan's fierce gaze.

--Uh...sorry brother Kan, Belle hurriedly said to Kan and looked at Beam, who was keeping his head down and continuing to wash Kan's hair.

--Okay, Kan replied calmly, before closing his eyes to allow Beam to wash his hair.

--What's wrong? Belle whispered to Beam.

--Nothing P'Belle, go take care of the customers, Beam replied, Belle nodded before leaving....when he knew Belle was gone, Kan opened his eyes again.

Beam didn't dare look at Kan because as he was washing Kan's hair, Beam felt his face heat up and choke a little with him in front of him.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Kan's phone rang causing Beam to stop as he knew Kan had to answer the call

--How are you Audi? Kan said on the phone. Beam stood up and waited.

-+Oh... Koi is asking about me? Kan asked causing Beam to immediately look at Kan. Kan smiled slightly.

--Okay, I'm thinking about her too. Bee won't be back today, so tell her I'll see her tonight at your restaurant, Kan said.

Beam's eyes widened when she heard him.

-No, Beam said hurriedly, Kan gave Beam a small look.

--Nothing, I just came to wash my hair. Well, see you tonight, Kan said and hung up.

--What the hell? Kan asked.

Beam immediately moved to sit next to the bed and gently shook Kan's arm.

--P'Kan, you can't do that. Kan is already with P'Bee... Why does P'Kan want to mess with other women? Beam asks.

--Why can not I? Bee won't know anything, Kan said, not very loudly.

--Or... will you tell Bee? Do you want to see your sister sad?” Kan asked, causing Beam to say nothing.

Kan reached out to grab Beam's rounded chin and gave it a gentle squeeze.

--Don't forget I'm not the only one who betrayed your sister. Even you betrayed her. Or will you let me remind you of last night? How much fun did you have with me? Kan asked.

Makes Beam bite his lip a little. His eyes trembled as he felt the guilt in his heart

--Wash my hair now, Kan ordered, waving the hand holding Beam's chin with such force that Beam was a little taken aback.

The little one tried to swallow the lump of crying in his throat. He doesn't want the people at the barbershop to know, especially Belle.

Beam manages to wash Kan's hair all the way through and takes him to sit on a chair in front of the mirror, Beam blows and fixes Kan's hair a bit, no gel then they are silent again until Beam takes Kan to pay at the counter.

--That would be 200 baht, said Belle.

Kan took out a 1000 baht bill and placed it on the counter. Belle changed the money.

--You don't have to give me the rest. Whatever's left I'll tip Beam, Kan said, looking at Beam.

Belle was surprised because she had never seen anyone tip the staff so much.

After saying this, Kan left the store.

Hang on, I'm coming right now, P'Bell, Beam told Belle before quickly following Kan.

The little girl ran to Kan who was about to open the car door.

--P'Kan, Beam called him, so Kan turned to look at Beam.

--What is it, is it a tip? Kan asked with a smile.

I don't care about the tip. But, I have something to ask Kan, Beam said.

Kan narrowed his eyes slightly.

-Then get in and let's talk in the car, answered Kan.

Beam hesitated because he was afraid of the kan

B... But, Beam hesitated.

---What are you afraid of? Did I say get in the car, or don't you want to talk anymore? Kan asked in a deep tone.

Beam hurried to open Kan's car door and then sat down in the driver's seat. As for Kan, he went up to sit in his seat.

--What the? Kan asked softly.

Oh... that... I want to tell you.. P'Kan... don't go looking for the girl named Koi, Beam said with a trembling voice.

-Why do I have to do what you ask? Kan asked in a calm manner and
relaxed.

-Look at P'Bee... If P'Kan really loves P'Bee, P'Kan shouldn't cheat on P'Bee, Beam said again.

--I'm just playing with them, Kan said and shrugged.

You just can't help but play with them, Beam said quickly.

Kan looked at Beam and grinned, then brought his face closer to Beam until Beam moved away.

-Ok, take care of your sister's place. Or are you jealous? Kan asked causing Beam to stop.

-Bah... I'm worried about P'Bee, I don't want P'Bee to be sad, said the young man.

Kan gritted his teeth.

*you*

A strong hand grabbed Beam's white neck and pushed him against the side window until Beam shook his head in pain.

--Do you think you can stop me? Anyway, I'm going to Koi tonight, if you think you can stop me, try, Kan said in a stern voice.

--P'Kan...uh...it hurts, cried the young man. Then Kan slowly released his hand.

Fly to the barbershop, Kan said sternly.

Beam looked at Kan once more with a pleading expression. But, Kan was not interested. Beam then slowly opened the car door and got down to sit on the sidewalk. As soon as Beam closed the car door, Kan drove off so fiercely that even passersby turned and stared in shock. Beam returned to the barber shop.

--Does Beam have a problem with Kan? Belle asked curiously.

-- No, it's nothing. I asked P'Kan for a little advice... Now... I'll go to work first.

The young man refrained from answering Belle and immediately went to work, Belle looked worried but didn't want to say more… because she thought that if Beam wanted to tell her something, he would he says himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 2.9K 73
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
16.6K 1.6K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
282K 3.4K 31
^Requests Open^ *All events take place after season two* ¤No Smut¤ ºStranger Things 2018º
27.1K 475 62
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...