FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS [TAEK...

By BeGoodAlways54

Jungguk is famous for the tag of a bad guy... Everyone fears him.. but what will happen when his new neighbor... More

Hi :)
Secrets
Rude
Loneliness
Shot glass of tears
Nickname
Darkness
Hate
Depression
Laughter
TATA
Friendship
Party
Connection
FAMILY
Jimin
Gummies
Falling
Isn't it strange?!
Happy New Year
Acquarium
Miracle
Baby
Saranghaeyong
Kitchen Cabinet
Lover
Checkmate
Weak
Am I that bad?
3rd February
Engaged
Everything is fair in love and war
Yes?
Wedding Card
FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS

Rhyme

155 6 0
By BeGoodAlways54

Taehyung is sitting on the floor of their living room and blowing out the balloons..Today there is a welcome party in their home..His Hyung is celebrating it after Taehyung's whines.. Taehyung basically forced Yoongi to hold a welcome party at their new home because he saw in tv that people celebrate welcome party after coming to new house..

Yoongi being good brother, decided to hold a party where he invited counted people..Most of them are the neighbors and his colleagues..Yoongi invited Hoseok and his family..Then Seokjin whom Yoongi got to know in Hoseok's wedding and Yoongi met Seokjin on the supermarket...He got to know Seokjin is also neighbor of him..Beside them,he invited five families of his neighborhood and the seven members of his colleagues.. That's it..He didn't want to bring much people in the house where Taehyung is new to people...

"Hyungiee I am tired..." Taehyung lay down on the floor like a star fish .Yoongi chuckled and saw his little brother blew many balloons..

"Okay take rest..Hyungie will do it.." Yoongi say beside Taehyung after arranging the food area for the guest..

"Bub..You invited your new friend who you told me??" Yoongi asked while tieing the balloon..

"OMG!!!" Taehyung screamed and got up from laying..

"Hyungie I forgot to invite Ggukie hyung.." Taehyung said by giving shocked expression..

"It's okay .Hyungie will go now and invite him.." Yoongi assured..

"No no hyungie .He is my friend not yours..I will invite him..Let me go with my Tata.." Taehyung said and stood up..He took his plushie from the couch and took big steps to go to Jungguk's house..Yoongi took the balloons and started to tie them in the wall..

Taehyung knocked Jungguk's door instead of ringing bell..After some seconds,the door was opened by the owner of the house Jeon Jungguk..

"Ggukie hyungggg" Taehyung excitedly called out his new friend..

Now you all are thinking why Taehyung is calling Jungguk as 'hyung'

After the incident of Taehyung saved Jungguk, Taehyung got to know Jungguk is elder than him .So like a good boy, Taehyung started to call Jungguk as hyung because his brother taught him to call elder with respect..

Taehyung is very good boy...Just a little bit brat..Right??

"Hi.." Jungguk as usual replied in his cold tone..You can think now after that day maybe Jungguk changed towards Taehyung..

The answer is No.. Though he didn't changed but he didn't ignore Taehyung also.. Whenever Taehyung comes to his house Jungguk doesn't feel angry or bore.. Though he never call Taehyung to come over, it's Taehyung who always comes without Jungguk's permission and Jungguk doesn't mind at all..

Today also Taehyung pushed Jungguk and got inside the house..Jungguk sighed and closed the door..He came to his living room and saw Taehyung sat on the couch by folding his two legs on there..

"Today I came to invite you.."Taehyung said while caressing his Tata's head..

"Invite??For what??" Jungguk questioned..

"Today we are having party party in my house..You are my friend and you have to come to my party.." Taehyung said...

And Jungguk immediately said no... It's not new... Jungguk always avoids gathering.. Attending a home party, it's not his things..

"Nooo..You have to come.."Taehyung now diverted his attention from Tata to Jungguk with a pout on his face..

"Taehyung I don't go to party.." Jungguk said..

"Why?? It's Taetae's party and you have to come..If you don't come I will never talk to you..Hmph!!" Taehyung said while making angry face..

"Try to understand..I don't like gathering..Also look at me..My hair became long .I didn't shave..I am looking like a zombie.." Jungguk said..

Taehyung giggled when he heard Jungguk called himself as zombie..

"Then cut your hair.." Taehyung simply gave suggestion..

"It will take time.." Jungguk replied..

Taehyung then made a face of thinking..After some seconds he got up and ran to his home.. Jungguk was sitting there with confusion..

After some minutes Taehyung came with a scissors and trimmer on his hand..He stood in front of Jungguk..

"I will give you hair cut.."Taehyung excitedly said..

"What!!! No!!" Jungguk shouted..

Taehyung flinched and his lips started to wobble.. Jungguk regretted after giving the reaction..

"Hey hey don't cry..I just want to say you are a kid and how will you give me hair cut?I will do it by myself.." Jungguk said..

"I am not kid..I do same with my Hyungie...I want to do with my chingu.." Taehyung said while wiping his little tears..

The next words of Jungguk was really surprising because you can't expect that answer from a cold guy who don't like anyone to interfere in his life..

"Okay okay..You can.. Don't cry.." Jungguk sighed...

Jungguk didn't know how he agreed and why he was so weak to see Taehyung's crying face.. It's not like Taehyung is someone to close to him..

Taehyung clapped happily...He sat beside Jungguk and turned Jungguk to himself.. Jungguk was hoping that Taehyung won't ruin his hair cut or hurt him...

Taehyung started to cut Jungguk's hair by his liking while humming a rhyme..

'Hey diddle diddle,

The cat and the fiddle

The cow jumped over the moon,

The little dog laughed to see such sport

And the dish ran away with the spoon.'

Jungguk was surprised by hearing nursery rhyme from Taehyung's voice also impressed by Taehyung's sweet tone...

"Ggukie hyungggg don't move your head or you will get scratch.." Taehyung scolded Jungguk and as usual Jungguk didn't utter a word..

Taehyung again started to humming.. Jungguk was getting baby lotion smell from Taehyung's body and it was giving him calmness.. Jungguk started to sniff carefully not to get caught by Taehyung..The smell was giving him chilliness and the sweet scent was stuck to his mind...

When Taehyung started to caress Jungguk's head Jungguk was feeling sleepy.. It's natural that if someone caress your head you feel sleepy and want to sleep on that place wherever and what position you are in.. Jungguk was feeling so good .He forgot all his worries... He started to lean towards Taehyung who was busy to cut Jungguk's hair..

Jungguk started to close his eyes ..His ears were opened while listening Taehyung's sweet voice..He was feeling he came to get therapy and therapy was giving him calmness...

Jungguk forgot when he started to lost in his dreamland where he saw only one person who was giggling and running in front of him..

Any guess???

To be continued~~

[I hope you liked this part . Personally I feel this part is so sweet... Isn't Jungguk leaning towards Taehyung not only for hair cutting incident also in Taehyung's life?👀
Other parts are coming]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 15.4K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2K 75 9
A Reader Insert, into the SCP Foundation. Life; something given to nothing, as to create a separate, innately, and equally alive entity. To slow the...
502K 18.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.1K 74 25
"Can't believe you changed a lot Kim! " "Listen Jeon I didn't had any options not everyone is lucky like you " "Do you think I would believe anything...