Gear & Night Love syndrome

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

Sorry @tofulina
PERMISSION
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4 🔞
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20 🔞
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 1 Mai & kyu
CHAPTER - 2 Mai & Kyu 🔞
CHAPTER - 3 Mai & Kyu
CHAPTER - 4 Mai & Kyu
CHAPTER - 5 Mai & Kyu
CHAPTER - 1 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 2 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 3 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 4 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 5 Fu & Knot
SEPCIAL CHAPTER - 1 Gear & Night
SPECIAL CHARACTER - 2 Four & Gus 🔞
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3 FU & Knot 🔞

CHAPTER - 36

1.8K 42 8
By unaisaas

--Night! Fuu's voice called out as she saw Night's small figure walk into the house with a dejected expression. If this dear friend left, he would certainly have been careful with Gear.

-P' Fuu...huh, Night reached to hug the tall figure and sobbed again. After he left Gear, from the time he got in the car until he got to Bangkok, he didn't speak to anyone, not even Day.

-Go to your room Night, Day said softly. Fuu quickly led the small figure into the room.

-Take a shower and change your clothes first, then go to bed. I'm going to pick up Nott after school. Nott is very worried about you, you know? Your friends including May and Kyu. They are all worried about you NIght, Fuu said as the small figure sat at the foot of the bed, Fuu brought her a towel, Night received him as she was still crying.

-Are you hungry? have you eaten anything Fuu asked worriedly, knowing his best friend Day's habits, he probably wouldn't have thought to ask Night something.

Day is a very gentle person, but he loves and cares for his only brother more than anything, although he rarely shows his love, so he comes across as a heartless person at times.

-Phi... I'm not hungry... Night can't eat anything, said the small figure. The feeling of pain in his heart persisted all the time.

-Then go take a shower and rest first. When you wake up, you might be hungry. I'll buy you some food just in case, Fuu said before leaving Night alone in the room.

Fuu didn't want to ask the small figure anything, where she had gone and why she ran away.

Coup!!

Neil's tall figure immediately took refuge behind him.

-Hey, what's going on? Why will you hit each other like that? Fuu, who came down, hurried over to his two friends. After seeing Day's intense punch in Neil's face.

Neil raised the back of his hand and wiped the blood that was seeping out of the corner of his mouth from Gear's previous blow. Day looked at Neil.

-This is your reward for my trust in you, Day said firmly, before looking at Fuu in confusion.

-What's up with you? Why did not you tell me? Day turned to ask the other person.

-What's wrong with me? I'm confused, Fuu asked.

-Neil did something bad to my little brother. Why didn't you think to tell me, Fuu? Day said again, Fuu paused for a moment before looking at Neil in disbelief.

- Well, your brother begged me not to tell you. He doesn't want you two to get into trouble, Fuu said.

-But, Night told Day, said Neil with a gracious smile on his lips.

"If you weren't my friend, Neil, I'd put you in the ground," Day said again. Neil was silent.

-If you don't want to be hit by me. I order you to stop thinking, to stop loving Night. There are other people who are interested in reaching you, you can go with anyone, but not my brother, Day said in a stern voice.

- You're still going to hit me... because I can't stop loving Mr. Night anyway. Like you could make Night stop loving that bastard!! Neil shouted at him. Day looked at his friend's face, trying not to give in to his emotions.

-Hey, it's time to stop biting. Hell, go back to the hotel first. It's been many days that we haven't been able to rest, Fuu said to stop the fight between his best friends.

-Oh, I'll go first... I'll be back later, Neil said before leaving Day's house. Day slumped on the couch in frustration.

-Damn, he'd better not come, Day said angrily, gritting his teeth. Fuu turned to look at his friend who also had tired eyes.

- Come on, don't be so upset. He was drunk that day and lost his mind a bit, Fuu said.

-Lack of reason? Why doesn't he think? What if you couldn't find it? My brother doesn't have to go through this again, Day said with a sigh.

-I think you are too protective of your little brother, I think Night has grown up and chosen his own path. I know you worry about this. But if you don't let him go, when will he be able to walk on his own two feet? Fuu said..

-You always have a noble heart, Fuu. I'm not you, you don't know. I only have him left in this life, I want my younger brother to have a good life, to find only good things, good people, you know?... that it hurts me too that I have to see him cry. It hurts, Day said softly.

Although he didn't say much, it was enough for Fuu to understand why they have been together for a long time.

-And the good people you want your little brother to meet, do they exist in this world? Fuu asked again. Day looked at his friend calmly.

-No, who will be good at everything, even I, Day, am worse than you or anyone thinks. If I keep seeing the bad side of people, I think I'll have to keep Night away.

Day leaned back against the sofa, eyes closed with stress. Fuu took a deep breath as he can see his friend's condition, which is not ready to accept anything right now.

- Well, I think I'd better go back to the store first. I'm going to get Nott to come see Night. You can't stop them because anyway, I'm bringing my little Nott, who is very worried about Night, he couldn't eat or sleep, Fuu said before leaving Day's house.

Now only the two brothers remained in the house. Day was stressed for a moment before deciding to go upstairs and stop in front of his brother's room.

Knock Knock...

He knocked on the door of his brother's room, but he heard no answer, so slowly opened the door, which apparently it was not locked. Day then entered his brother's room.

Night is not in the room, but there is a loud noise from the shower in the bathroom, which makes Day realize that his little brother is taking a shower.

Day sat at the foot of the bed thinking of the words to use to speak to his brother.

The sound of the bathroom door opening was heard. Day immediately looked at his brother. Night was a little surprised to see his older brother standing in the room, his face frozen.

Day saw his little brother's red, puffy eyes and knew that Night must have come crying into the room.

The tears will surely come again. The tall figure wanted to stand up and hug his younger brother, but his gaze lingered on Night's bare chest. The small figure had a towel wrapped around her lower body, she came out like that because she thought no one would be in her bedroom.

Day clenched his fists as he saw red marks all over his smooth chest and white neck. Even though Night's hair is longer it doesn't cover the back of his neck. But now the signs were clearly visible.

The tall figure quickly stood up and left his brother's room.

The small figure flinched as Day slammed Night's bedroom door. The little one looked in disbelief before heading towards the bedroom door. Then he changed his clothes and lay down on the wide bed, his heart empty. When alone, Night can't help but worry about his lover.

But when he thought of his brother's face, Night felt the same pain.

-Huh...Dad...Mom...Night is a very bad little brother isn't he...Huh...Night hurt P'Day...Huh...P'Day hates him on Gear because Night loves him. But Night loves the person P'Day hates... What should Night do?.... Huh..., cried the lone small figure to his parents who had passed on to another life.

The little boy was confused and didn't know how to decide between his brother and his lover.

After the uncle took Gear and Four to leave the village. Immediately, he took them both to the hospital.

Although they both said they had nothing. The doctor wanted to examine the symptoms, requesting a hospital bed, so Gear and Four requested to be transferred to a hospital in Bangkok.

-Gear, I'm going to go get some things from home. Come and lie down, Gus said to his brother.

-Go and look at Four. Not much happened to me, Gear said quietly. Gus looked sadly at his brother. Knowing that not much happened to Gear's body, but his Heart was definitely hurting more than his body.

-Honestly, I should ask you and Four to be moved so you sleep in the same room. So I can take care of you both, Gus said. Gear froze.

-Gus, go home. When you call mom and dad, ask them when they're coming home? Gear said. Gus frowned.

-Why? asked the little boy.

"I'd like to talk to them about something," Gear said quietly.

-Don't tell me you're going to talk to our parents about Night, Gus guessed and Gear turned to look at his little brother.

-When there are problems, the only people who can be good mentors are the parents, right? Gear said in a serious tone. Gus is speechless because he doesn't know what his parents will say about his boy having a boyfriend who is a man.

-Well, first I'll see Four, Gus said before leaving the room to his brother and to go to the room to his lover.

Wait, is it okay if we wake up Night? a familiar voice called out making the figure lying on the bed start to wake up a bit but still didn't open his eyes.

-Okay, I don't know how long he fell asleep, another voice said. Night slowly opened her eyes, trying to adjust them to the light in the room.

-He's awake, said the voice again as the bed rocked. Night's eyelids felt heavy, but he forced himself to forget and found his three friends staring at him.

-Nott, May, Kyu... How did you get into my room? Night asked hoarsely as he remembered closing the bedroom door.

"Your brother gave us the key to open it," Nott said softly. When she saw Night's face, her sweet face now pale, her eyes puffy and red, Night slowly stood up like a person too exhausted to do anything.

-Night, are you okay? May asked worriedly, causing another person to secretly look with hurt eyes.

- I don't know... it's what you see now, Night said slowly. His eyes narrowed as he looked at his bed before looking at his other friend sitting at the end of the bed.

-Aren't you going to sit down, Kyu? Night asked softly.

-Okay, I can stand, Kyu also said slowly.

-Night, are you hungry? I bought a lot of things for you to eat, May said, before getting out of bed to grab a bag of snacks from Night's desk.

A certain figure withdrew his gaze because he could no longer look, but said nothing. Night noticed, but now, the small figure wasn't willing to meddle in anyone's business.

"Thank you, May," Night said, before looking at Nott.

-Nott can I borrow your phone? said the small figure. Nott's face was slightly embarrassed.

-Your brother confiscated our phones before letting us see you, Kyu said.

"He said he wouldn't let us see you otherwise," Nott said softly.

After hearing what his friend said, Night suddenly felt a knot in his chest. Dissatisfaction formed again.

-Why is he doing this? Night said, his voice shaking.

-Do you want to contact P'Gear? Nott asked.

- Nott, Night's brother, didn't forbid you? Let's not talk about Gus's brother, said a stern voice.

-Well, Day isn't in this room right now, why can't I talk about that idiot? argued a voice. May turned to glare.

-That's it, don't you feel sorry for Night? P'Gear should have known that already, Nott said.

-How about Gear? Have you met Gear? How is doing? Night immediately shook Nott's arm out of curiosity.

-Hmm... Gus called to tell me, before P'Fuu came to pick me up. He said that P'Gear is currently in the hospital with P'Four. The two were sent to Bangkok for further medical attention, Nott said, because he wanted his friend to know about his boyfriend. Night's face immediately sunk after hearing this.

-So how is Gear...? Where is he hurt? Night asked impatiently.

-Look, Gus said it wasn't a big deal, but the doctor told them to stay in bed for a few days. I think he must have some bruises I haven't visited yet. I'll see you tomorrow.

Nott said because he already knew, all from Gus' mouth. Night was relieved that his boyfriend had nothing, but he couldn't help but worry.

-Nott, what should I do? I want to talk to him, Night rested his head on Nott's shoulder. And he spoke slowly

-Write him a letter, what's so hard? Kyu said. The three friends immediately turned to look at Kyu.

-Your brother took the phones, but you can write him a letter. I don't know, Kyu said.

-You're always looking for trouble for Night, Kyu, what if he gets caught? May said in a stern voice, Kyu shot May a look.

- Well, if the three of us don't tell anyone, how will they know? Or are you going to tell him, it's true you wouldn't want Night to communicate too much with Gear, Kyu said sarcastically.

- What nonsense are you talking about? May stood up and shoved Kyu's shoulder in disgust.

-Why are you thinking of arguing? As Night is, isn't it already stressful enough? "That's why I don't want any more trouble," Nott said in a deep voice. This caused both May and Kyu to stop immediately.

-Uh...sorry, Night, Kyu said softly.

-I'm sorry too, said May.

- No, that's fine, but you two, when will you stop arguing? The future is uncertain, I don't want you to think about things the day it's too late, I don't want you to be hurt like me right now, you know what I'm saying? Night said softly. Kyu stopped.

-I think I have to go, Night. I have a date. As for the letter, if you want to write, give it to Nott. And tomorrow, if I'm free, I'll come to see you again, Kyu said. May immediately turned to look at the other figure.

-Where you go? Won't you get back together? Who are you on a date with? Why didn't you tell me from the beginning? Nott asked as when he arrived Kyu arrived with Nott while May drove alone.

-I have a date with P'Ae. I'll take a taxi, you don't have to worry about it, Kyu said, not turning around and pretending not to know anything.

-P'Ae, that P'Ae from year 4?

The architect? Nott asked again curious, because during this period,
he often sees Kyu near person named Ae. Kyu nodded .

-How the hell are you going to go with him, Kyu...don't you know his reputation for being evil? Nott said.

-I know, Kyu said softly, before reaching out to gently squeeze Night's thin shoulder.

-I have to go, don't think too much. At study, I'll help you make an excuse for the teacher until you're ready to go to class, Kyu said.

Night looked at Kyu and nodded slowly. Kyu reluctantly smiled at his friend before leaving Night's room.

-So what are you going to do, Night? will you write the letter Nott asked again.

-Yes. At least it's the only way to know how he's doing, Night said hopefully.

-So hurry up and write before your brother goes upstairs to spy on us, Nott said as he found a piece of paper and a pen for Night.

-I will leave. I remembered I have a doctor's appointment at the clinic, May's voice said.

-What do you have to go to the doctor for? Nott asked, confused as he saw that his friends were all healthy.

-Hm, I have a sore throat, and it has been itching for days. So I'll let the doctor run some tests. I'll go first. Night, see you later. Don't forget to eat the snacks I have. Bought for you, May said before grabbing her bag and leaving Night's room.

-What happens to them? They come for a while and then they leave. Aren't you worried? grunted Nott.

"Okay, they're both worried like me," Night said quietly. Before writing a letter to your loved one.

-After school the next day, Nott called and told Fuu to pick him up from the hospital where Gear was lying and being treated. The reason...she had to deliver a report to Gus, May drove to pick him up but didn't go visit Gear because she has business to attend to.

Knock Knock...

The door to the recovery room where Gear was to open the door.

-Have you finished studying Nott? Gus asked, Nott nodded before looking at the injured man in the hospital bed whose symptoms were no different than the day before

-Uh... P'Gear, how are you? Nott greeted.

- I'm not dead yet, answered Gear flatly. Gus exhaled.

"It's as they say," said Gus. Gear was still looking out the window in his room.

-And who watches over him at P'Four? Nott looked back at his friend.

-P'Tree, his sister came to take care of him. Then I can be with Gear, Gus said.

-I told you I have nothing, you don't have to take care of me, go to Four. You want me to come pick you up you idiot?” Gear said as he understood his best friend's feelings, too. He wants Night to be with him at that very moment.

-So you want me to understand that he is more important than you, Gear? Gus asked, Gear trailing off a bit with a sad face.

-So I'm supposed to think Night is more important than you? Gear asked back.

Nott was speechless when he heard to stay. I never thought that you see a handsome young man like Gear in such a state of despair.

-Uh... P'Gear, I have something for you, said Nott, seeing that he should he was handing over what he had brought for Gear.

"If it's milk or something, put it in the fridge," Gear said, pointing to the mini-fridge in his room. Nott breathed a sigh of relief.

- I didn't buy anything to visit you. I just brought you this, Nott said, before pulling out a pale sheet of paper that had been folded into four and out of his pocket and over to Gear, who was on the patient's bed. The tall figure turned red, his face still swollen with bruises as he stared blankly at what Nott was holding.

-What is this? Gear asked as he took the paper in Nott's hand and turned it over.

-P'Day, he didn't let us go up to Night's room with the phone. Night wanted to contact you, so we thought we'd write you a letter. It was written for you. If P'Gear reads it, it will respond. You can write to him, but I want you to hurry because someone is coming to get me at any moment, and I don't want them to know that I secretly brought you Night's letter, Nott said.

Gus and Gear were stunned. Before Gus rushed to the side of the bed where his brother lay, he read the letter Night had written.

Gear sat in his bed to read the letter Night had written.

-Why are you helping me? Gear asked curiously as his hand unfolded the paper in his hand.

-I don't want to see my friend sitting there like a lifeless person. I just want to see him again with the same smile. Although he and I have not known each other for a long time, something makes me

to feel like I've known him for decades, Nott said. Gear looked at Nott.

-Thanks, Gear said, before he immediately starts reading the letter which his lover wrote to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
92.6K 1.4K 52
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
266K 2.7K 58
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
11.3K 180 13
The story of a police officer who becomes trapped in the underworld, as he develops feelings for a gang leader... Four years ago, a veteran cop and a...