Broken at the seams

By toxickitty_6666

Y/n turned 19 and is moving out of her parent's house to go live with her online bestfriend Tara Yummy. Tara... More

Character info
Ohio is not for lovers
Just like you
First kiss
Growing feelings.
Everyone knows
Tension in the air
Someone so damn amazing
The beginning to the rest of our lives
Spiraling
Relapse
Alex?
Set the date
The end
Goodbye
Good news!!!!

Forever is a long time

2K 26 41
By toxickitty_6666

(The song this chapters vibe gives me is "I wouldn't mind" by he is we)
(TW MENTION OF SH WOUND)
Johnnie's pov:

I asked Jake to go to the store with me, I want to get y/n a promise ring. I know with Alex coming in trying to mess stuff up can be hard for her and I just want to prove to her that I promise to be here for her.

  I have Jake stop by our house I I can se some things up for her, I'm going to see if she wants to stay here tonight just us. I want to try everything to get her mind off of all she's been dealing with. I got her favorite movies and snacks as well.

We get back to the apartment and Jake plans on staying here to help Tara start packing to move. They plan on moving at the beginning of the year when the lease is up.

   I sit next to y/n and Tara. I ask her if she wanted to stay at mine and Jake's tonight and told her it would just be us and she's fine with it. So I can check that off my list.

"Do you want to change into more comfy clothes or do you want to wear that?" I ask her

"I'll go change really quick" she gets up and goes to her room.

  I look over at Tara and tell her what I plan on doing.

"That's so cute Johnnie" she says smiling

"I just figured we needed some time together alone you know"

"I get it. I'll gladly take alone time with Jake" she says smirking.

   Why is she always like this. After a bit of us just chatting y/n comes out. She's wearing short black biker shorts, and my bring me the horizon t- shirt.

   She had her makeup all done and hair fixed. She looks so beautiful. I look her up and down again and realize she's still wearing the bandage on her wrist.

  I walk over to her and pull her to the kitchen.

"Can I clean this up for you?" I ask hoping she will let me.

"Yeah" she says softly.

  I start to unwrap the bandage wrap and there was a lot of dried blood. It looks like the majority of the bleeding has stopped. I run her arm under luke warm water to clean it off.

"Oww" she says cleanching her teeth

"I know I'm sorry"

"I did some damage didn't I"

   Jake walks in and wasn't prepared

Jake:"Oh shit y/n that's not good"

Y/n:" you don't say"

Jake:" you sure she don't need more than just you cleaning it Johnnie?"

Johnnie:" Jake I've been here before. Yes she probably could go for stitches but I got it under control. It was a lot worse"

Jake:" goddamn I swear you both. One of you will be the death of me"

Y/n:" I'll be fine"

   I take off the butterfly stitches and pull out my wallet to grab the last bit I have in there.

Jake:" dude why do you have those on hand?"

Y/n:" that's what I asked him yesterday" she says laughing

Johnnie:" when you have bad habits you have to be prepared, now leave me alone"

   Once I removed then the bleeding picked up somewhat so I hurried and put new ones on. It wasn't too bad where I needed to cover it.

"I'm not going to cover it right now, we can let it get some air to try and heal and dry up the bleeding" I say looking at y/n.

"Okay, thank you babe"

"That's what I'm here for" I say giving her a kiss.

   We walk out into the living room and y/n says her goodbyes to Tara, they always act like they are leaving for a long time. I'm glad she has a friend like Tara.

Y/n pov:

Johnnie and I start to head out of the apartment and he rushes in front of me to open the car door for me. Even though I'm driving. I get in the car

"Thank you babe" I say blushing

She blushes and gets into the passenger side. I start the car and he takes my phone to play music. He plays "I wouldn't mind" by he is we.

"Forever is a long time
But I, I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
I wouldn't mind it at all
I wouldn't mind it at all "

We arrive at Johnnie's house and he opens the door for me we grabs my hand and we walk into the house. My jaw dropped.

He has both of the big couches pushed together into a big fluffy bed. Tons of blankets and pillows. All the lights are off. He starts to walk around to light the candles. On the center coffee table he has my favorite snacks. Sour patch kids, cool ranch Doritos, even a vegetable tray. I love veggies I'm weird.

Y/n:"Johnnie you didn't have too" I say covering my face from blushing

Johnnie:"I wanted to" he says pulling me close for a hug

Johnnie:"Do you like it?" He asks

Y/n:"Yes! Omg I love it" I say smiling so big.

I walk over to the couch to look at what he's done.

Y/n:"This is so cool" I say climbing on the the couch.

Y/n:"Can we sleep here?" I ask

Johnnie:"Well of course this whole house is ours tonight"

I look around just observing what all he had done with the place. I look back over at him and he's holding flowers.

Y/n:" awe Johnnie stoppp I'm going to cry this is too sweet"

Johnnie:" I just want to show you how much I love you"

Johnnie:" I also have one more thing for you"

Y/n;"what is it?" I ask covering my face again.

I hate surprises

Johnnie:" I got you a promise ring" he says grabbing a box off of the tv stand.

Johnnie:" it's my promise to you that I will always be here for you no matter what, I'll support anything and everything you want to do. It's my promise that no matter the good or bad you will always have me to fall too. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. So this is my promise that each day moving forward we will be working on starting that life together"

I'm speechless

Y/n:" Johnnie, that's so sweet, I - I don't know what to say"

Johnnie:" just kiss me" he pulls my face to his.

His soft lips touch with mine. His cold lip ring runs my lips. He gets onto the couch with me without taking his lips off. He's on top of me and our lips start to mimic one another's moments. I pull away and stare into his bright blue eyes and watch the way they sparkle. I watch how his pupils in his eyes grow when he looks at me.

Y/n:" I love you Johnnie. I love you so much"

Johnnie:" I love you too"

He shows me the ring and it's a cute black with a coffin shape on it.

"This is so cute" I say looking at it on my finger

"One day soon we can upgrade that" he says winking at me.

I just smile at him and lay my head down on his shoulder. We finish the night by watching the conjuring and eating snacks. Of course Johnnie is the first to fall asleep but I wake him up.

"Hey babe" I say shaking him awake.

"Hmmm?" He hums

"Can you go to the bathroom with me" I saw grinning at him"

"Of course" he says rubbing his eyes and gets up with me.

On our way back to the couch I tell him I can't sleep.

"I can't sleep" I say sadly

"Do you want me to play guitar for you?" He asks

"You don't have too I was just saying I can't sleep" I say covering my face

"I'll sing you a song" he says grabbing his guitar.

He comes over to me and helps me put a blanket over. He sits right beside me kisses me on the forehead and starts playing and singing to me. I feel myself slowly start dozing off. Then I fell asleep.

I wake up and the sun is out. I look around and realize I'm not in my room. I'm at Johnnie's. My home in a few more weeks. Today is actually Christmas but we all decided we wasn't going to do anything.

Johnnie is still sound asleep I come closer to him so I can feel his warmth and I pull my phone out. I haven't even looked at my phone since probably before we left to go to Ohio.

I had messages from my mom... shit

"Where are you?"
"Did you really leave without saying anything"
"Why do you do these things to us"
"No wonder your sister hates you"
"I hope you have a great life y/n. Don't bother ever coming back"

I close my phone and start to cry silently trying not to wake Johnnie up. I'm assuming he felt me crying and he wakes up and pulls me closer and turns me facing him.

Johnnie:"What's wrong?"

Y/n:"My mom texted me" I show him the messages.

Johnnie:"You will have a better life. Please just don't worry about her"

Y/n:" it's hard"

Johnnie:" I know, but we will work through it."

🫶🏻 sorry it's a shorter chapter than usual but I wanted to update again. Thank you guys for all the support!

Word count : 1643

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 122 12
Two closed teenager that aren't allowed to express their love to each other in public due to the society they live in. Will they eventually reveal th...
31.6K 328 42
You are a 25 yr old Female (fem reader) and you are going to California to visit your bestfriend Tara after not seeing her for over a year. But she i...
344K 4.3K 35
You are a 24 year old female struggling with mental health issues. Although of these problems, you try to be the best you, you can be. You haven't ha...
46.8K 462 17
I don't see a whole lot of these stories about Johnnie so I'm making one!!! Johnnie is in a bad mental state right now, but so is y/n. They meet in a...