β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή Punch didn't hurt as mu...

By claburakp

A part of the loaners disobeyed, they found out that the Kittisawat had money and they wanted to add interest... More

Welcoming words πŸ’—βœ¨οΈ
1. Living hell
2. Angel serving
3. Promiscuity of emotions exploding
4. Ally
5. Lying
6. Mouths
7. Warning
8. Deal
9. Relax
10. The cousin
11. Spotlight
12. Masquerade
13. Heart home
14. Power
15. Pink is the new deal
16. Intruder
17. The fanciest
19. Keeping
20. He is around them
21. The outcome
22. Confessions under the bars
23. Full of fear
24. Change of plan
25. Nothing left
26. Betrayal
27. Sacrifice
28. Tears of the world 🌊
29. Family πŸ”₯
30. Waking up πŸ«‚
31. Joining us 🀝
32. Only you ❀️
33. Heir ✨️
34. Under Fire πŸ”₯
35. Guns down ⛓️‍πŸ’₯
36. Uncle's πŸ’€
37. Desperate case πŸ’”
38. Not winning πŸ’₯
39. Miracle in death πŸͺ½
40. Cherished times β™₯️
41. Date 🌹🐈
42. That picture πŸ“Έ
43. Odd πŸͺ¦
44. Hell open in heaven πŸŒ‹πŸͺ½
45. Strawberry πŸ“
46. Tiptoeing πŸ‘£
47. Understanding ✨️
48. πŸŒ“
49. πŸŒ’
50. πŸŒ‘

18. Who to stand with

123 8 6
By claburakp

"Kim..." Kinn sighed at the loud noise that he was making. "Don't make things more complicated..."

"Complicated? You let that man into that house and you want me to stay calm?"

"He is under control..."

"The same way you told everyone that you killed him, I was right to try finding information and to keep my guard up, he was bound to make his come back and he is going to destroy everything around us..."

"What are you talking about?"

Kim didn't know by what to begin, his attack, Porchay and Tankhun's one he should know about or Porsche. He had no idea how to talk this openly to his brother he didn't have an argument with for years, not exchanging a lot was helping. They had strong personalities and they thought that they were both right most of the time, it wasn't helping so they stopped interacting too much even if Kim was keeping an eye on him, even if Kinn did the same. They were still brothers more related by love than by blood.

"Arm, let us." Kinn asked, the bodyguard going outside and closing the door, he hoped that it would help his brother to not be stuck in the middle of the room. Kim walked backward and leaned against the wall. "Tell me Kim." Kinn added, trying to encourage him.

"I got attacked too." Kim explained, thinking that beginning by facts and things that were usual for them would help.

"Attacked? Kim! Did you get hurt?" He asked abruptly, not moving from the chair.

"Just a small wound, nothing dangerous...but it is linked to Porsche."

"Porsche?" Kinn asked, not understanding anything.

"Listen, you know that I spied on them in order to keep you safe..." Kim made him remember, not being a fan of this part of the story. "While I was looking for their background I found about an orphanage and I went there. It is a well known place in the neighbourhood which suddenly disappeared. There were no kids, no one, nothing and it looked as if it was cleared out only some days before. They still called me Kinn, to answer my request."

"Either they were the one to do it, or someone else attacked you?"

"I think the same, why would they evacuate the whole place in case I chose to come and then call me to show me exactly that something is fishy there?"

"How is Big?" Kinn asked, the man knew exactly with who his bodyguards were.

"Good...that's not the point Phi! Let's keep our focus."

"And let me assure my people's safety..." Kinn mumbled before keeping his silence.

Kim was ready to throw a punch at him but he controlled himself, the least they needed was to fight each other now.

"Whatever...They kept us on standby, they made us follow them in a car Big apparently already saw, the car was programmed no one was driving and while we were following this one, another one was moving the culprit!" Kim was losing his patience.

"I told Arm to get Big here." Kinn said, putting his phone back on the table. "You think that they kept you there to attack here more easily."

"Or the two attacks aren't from the same person...I have no idea Kinn, but I only know that we fucking can't trust that snake!" He said pointing his finger at the screen. "Phi, while we were under fire, and you were with Porsche, suddenly like a miracle your ex who is on our red list is appearing?"

"Don't look at me like this Kim, I didn't say that I trusted Tawan."

"You didn't say that's the problem, everyone here knows how crazy you were about him, though you might still be." He spit like venom.

"I am not the same Kim."

"You're not the same? So, tell me why Porsche doesn't believe you?" Kinn's expression moved from calm to disturbed, he knew that he was touching where he shouldn't and he would. His brother's heart couldn't put them in danger, in no way, he didn't care about Porsche but Porchay would never forgive him if something was happening to his brother, either physically or emotionally. Porchay told him that he wouldn't leave him but he was already having a hard time believing that he was loved and that Porchay gave him a second chance. He wouldn't let anything menace them and he had a strong emotion spreading through his angered veins, like the soft but overwhelming and heavy sensation of giving his everything to protect someone he loved from the deepest part of his soul. "Explain to me Phi why he just sat there with Chay with the saddest face I ever saw on him?"

"Kim. Porsche has nothing to be afraid of."

"Nothing? Not this ex?"

"Kim." Kinn sighed, beginning to lose his temper.

"Shut up and listen, you let down your own date with your boyfriend to take care of Tawan, you came back here, you left Porsche alone and you locked yourself in that room after locking him in a luxurious room? But is he even knowing that you are here?" Kinn' eyes grew sadder. "Tankhun and Porchay got attacked and you didn't even see them for five seconds. Phi, this is just the facts, I am not the one who would cry about it, to be honest I don't mind that much, but they are."

"I am here to try to find what is happening!" He talked back loudly, those words just hit where it should have and Kinn felt that he might have acted as always, as the boss, studying what should be studied, he didn't update his behaviour to his new situation. Kim was right, it was hard to swallow.

"No...no Phi, you are just acting as if no one was around you." Kim let out.

Kinn wanted to answer but a knock stopped him and he gladly told Big to come inside, inviting Arm too.

"You called me Khun?"

"The car you saw with Kim, what can you tell us about it?"

"It's one of us Khun. One which can be used by all bodyguards."

"Arm, try to find which one it can be." Kinn ordered while they began to wait, the brothers awkwardly looking at each other.

"It...can't be found..." Arm looked helplessly at the screen. "I don't know how it can happen...the car was out but the name had been hacked and I can't get it back..."

"So it was someone from inside." Kinn concluded.

"Someone who is already dead in our garden or someone who was working with him..." Kim added.

They stayed in silence looking at each other, they knew how crucial those next days would be, between protecting their loved one and assuring the business, a lot would need to be done. And they still had no idea about what was going on or who was behind it, even if their uncle Gun appeared in their brain naturally.
They couldn't think more when the door was violently opened and out of his mind Porsche came at them. Big had the reflex to make a wall between him and Kinn but the bodyguard let out an annoyed sound. "Don't you dare." He said between his teeth, his lungs suffocating from all the frustration he had gathered from the past hours. He wasn't feeling any emotional pain anymore, he just had enough. Enough of their game, enough of their chess, enough of Kinn always making him feel like nothing even after what they shared together, even after what they felt and what they already went through, even after he decided to stay...His brother nearly died, Tankhun nearly died and the worst in this was that Porsche knew better. He knew by heart that in this house the Theerapanyakul were all that mattered. Kim wasn't screaming about his relationship which was a choice, but it would have condemned his wonder. If Tankhun didn't have protected Porchay, if they had targeted both of them at the same time, he knew who the bodyguards would have saved first. He couldn't let this pass.

Big moved, suddenly conscious that his place couldn't be here now.

"Porsche..." Kinn began and he denied with his head, smiling sarcastically.

"Don't Porsche me. Now you will freaking explain what is happening."

"We still don't really know for now..." Kinn confessed, not feeling proud of saying and his lover's expressio wasn't any better.

"Let me just think about it Kinn, let me just FUCKING think about it. Chay could have died and you "don't really know for now"?" Porsche asked, getting closer and putting his hands on the desk. He was above Kinn, staring at him with the most menacing eyes his lover ever faced. Even in the worst part of their relationship, Porsche didn't show this type of fear towards him. He was sure that what he was witnessing was more about being desperate and terrified than being angry.
Porsche was the man he loved, Porsche was the one he had chosen after years of rejecting love, Porsche had been the one to slap him and bring back some senses into his brain. Those eyes weren't out of control in the end, they were trying to get control back in their life and to seek protection from the one they could ask for. Kinn couldn't give it to him, he could only recognise how much Porsche had been scared by the news.

And the way Tawan appeared, the way he looked at Kinn to tell him to go, fast, home, his baby brother. And the way Kinn stood there two seconds, stood there and decided to go first to Tawan to bring him here. No out of love, no out of this, it was more calculated than that, Kinn was aware that his ex lover didn't just collapse in front of him because he was lucky to be in the area they were. He just couldn't let that information go away, the one on the people who might have been behind them, it was for all of their safety.

It was.

But Porsche's eyes he met at that time were already bruised with pain. He had seen him running first to this man than to his family, Tankhun was, Porchay was too from his boyfriend's perspective because he loved him enough to see them far away in the future, stil together and he hoped Kim and Chay too.

They lost time by taking care of Tawan and driving back home had been a disaster. Tawan was behind, Porsche was silent looking at the window. Kinn was driving not knowing what to say, he had hurt him.

He didn't wait before running, opening the door, to which Porchay and Kinn understood. He asked about Tankhun and he was reassured.

He had a man put in a luxurious but under cameras room. It was just a better jail but it was still one, no one was seeing it like this.

And Porsche saw the screen and his breath suddenly made a high sound. He was restraining himself from breaking down in front of him.

"Porsche, you know that Porchay had been protected." Kinn tried to soothe some parts but it wasn't working that much.

Porsche laughed, he laughed and it wasn't a good sign at all in their conversation. He breathed loudly and took a step back.

"None of us three were there, NONE of us, if Tankhun didn't push in his arms, we all know who would have been protected first, and don't tell me that it wouldn't have happened. You might have protected him but your bodyguards got NO orders about Porchay, not any because that stupid house should have been PROTECTED!"

"I will tell them, you don't need to worry, please Porsche." Kinn said, his voice low standing up in a soft way.

"No...no, I am not playing anymore. You won't put me in the dark, I am not a pawn, I am not to be moved by you when you need me...we are coming home."

"What?" Kim asked, he didn't like at all what he just heard.

"I am sorry Kim. I can't stay where we aren't respected...though you can visit Chay. YOU are welcomed." Porsche added, daring Kinn to say anything, before closing the door again.

Silence more heavy than ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 235 11
Kim finally decided to go to the main mansion after the war .. he thought to apologize to porchay .. what if porchay wants to start a new life with a...
44.3K 2.5K 27
"Would you kill for love?" One is a prey and one is a hunter. But what if the prey becomes hunter and the hunter becomes prey? And what if the past...
216K 6.1K 25
"You don't know what can I do to you" Kim grabbed his face tight moving his face close toward him. He shook his hand from his face and looked...
6.3K 214 3
Porchay decides to mend his heart which was left broken by Kim. And maybe that is what it takes for Kim to realise that he's already too deep and wha...