β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή Punch didn't hurt as mu...

By claburakp

A part of the loaners disobeyed, they found out that the Kittisawat had money and they wanted to add interest... More

Welcoming words πŸ’—βœ¨οΈ
1. Living hell
2. Angel serving
3. Promiscuity of emotions exploding
4. Ally
5. Lying
6. Mouths
7. Warning
8. Deal
9. Relax
10. The cousin
11. Spotlight
12. Masquerade
13. Heart home
14. Power
15. Pink is the new deal
17. The fanciest
18. Who to stand with
19. Keeping
20. He is around them
21. The outcome
22. Confessions under the bars
23. Full of fear
24. Change of plan
25. Nothing left
26. Betrayal
27. Sacrifice
28. Tears of the world 🌊
29. Family πŸ”₯
30. Waking up πŸ«‚
31. Joining us 🀝
32. Only you ❀️
33. Heir ✨️
34. Under Fire πŸ”₯
35. Guns down ⛓️‍πŸ’₯
36. Uncle's πŸ’€
37. Desperate case πŸ’”
38. Not winning πŸ’₯
39. Miracle in death πŸͺ½
40. Cherished times β™₯️
41. Date 🌹🐈
42. That picture πŸ“Έ
43. Odd πŸͺ¦
44. Hell open in heaven πŸŒ‹πŸͺ½
45. Strawberry πŸ“
46. Tiptoeing πŸ‘£
47. Understanding ✨️
48. πŸŒ“
49. πŸŒ’
50. πŸŒ‘

16. Intruder

104 9 24
By claburakp

Kim and Big were in their car, following the one which just ran over. They were driving in the direction of the main house, some more kilometres and they would be home, Kim didn't like this. It was hard to get closer to it but they still did until they disappeared after throwing something exploding fog in the air, blinding Kim and Big who needed to stop.

"Fuck!" Kim screamed, but he was surprised to just witness the car turning at some point on a street. With the time they were stuck, the car should have vanished since a moment but it was their only clue. They drove faster and faster until they could finally reach it.

The car had stopped by itself. It looked so suspicious that Big and Kim stayed on their own a moment before getting out and trying to have a closer look.

There was no one inside. The car had been programmed to stop there.

They got played.

It meant that another car with those people was now driving somewhere.

"Let's go home NOW!" Kim told Big, not reassured at all and his phone rang when he sat down on his seat.

It was Pete.

-Khun Tankhun and Khun Porchay got attacked. They are safe.-

Kim's heart skipped a beat, the words were moving like a horror movie beginning while he wasn't able to hide from the most traumatic scene, Kim breathed, he gulped down out of relief but then he was thinking more clearly, those men here and what happened at the main house : it felt that they had more than some enemies to take care of.

-

"KHUN! KHUN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Porchay heard, still being stuck into someone's chest, kneeling on the ground, he could feel another body shaking. It wasn't his, he couldn't realise what happened, he got crushed into Tankhun's arms too rapidly.

"Phi...Phi?" He whispered and Tankhun seemed to hear him, he softened his grip and slowly fell down on his ass. He looked frightened, terrified, somewhere else, not here, far away, his eyes seeing images from the past added to the one he was living in. Porchay crawled to him carefully. "Phi? Are you hurt ?"

Tankhun didn't answer, he just pulled Porchay in his arms again and hugged him tightly. The boy caressed his back and the older man stopped shaking.

"Wha-what happened?" Tankhun asked, moving away slowly, his eyes red with unshed tears.

"You're safe. You're both safe." Pete helped them to stand up and moved them inside, giving signs to other bodyguards to take care of the dead body.

"Pe-Pete?" Tankhun asked, being pushed with Porchay tenderly on a sofa.

"Yes, Khun?"

"Am I...really alive?"

"Phi! You are!" Porchay told him immediately, intertwining their arms. Tankhun rested his head against the boy's shoulder.

"Chay...are you? Are we?" He repeated, his voice sounded like a wave, the one ready to explode on the sand, not knowing if it would erase some precious humans or elements of his life.

"You are. You are safe." Pete smiled, and when Tankhun nodded, he walked away, steps looking menacing.

"Phi...did someone attack us?"

"It looks...like this..."

Porchay's lips began to mumble. He was having a hard time being conscious of what just happened, he hadn't seen anything. The boy's let tears fall down. It was just so shocking for him. Being beaten up was something, awful horrible, hearing a gun at some millimetres from his ear was beyond anything. Different. Nothing to compare. But his heart was beating faster and faster and his arm began to shake too. He just had been the witness of a gunshot and it was nothing agreeable. He was thankful that Tankhun hid his view. He had no idea about his reaction if he had seen a man dying, he might see one one day but now, not now, not when he was just opening the door of this world, the one which looked so unwelcoming.

Porchay wanted Kim. He needed Kim. If he had been this courageous about that house, it was because his boyfriend was here, he would always be here for him. He had thought that with Kim's brother he would have been in security. Violence just digging into his skin, his hair moving up, an experience which would build him differently. He wasn't that scared of it, just feeling the change in his flesh.

"Chay.. are you okay?" Tankhun asked, feeling his tiny body moving. "I am sorry...I don't know what happened, it shouldn't happen...I am sorry..."

"D-don't...it's not your fault Phi..."

"I couldn't even protect you well...pathetic..." He blamed himself just remembering his own shaking body.

"It's not true Phi! I didn't see anything because you jumped on me to protect me...I...thank you...you were...so amazing..." He smiled with all of his sincerity, he really felt what he had just said.

"I-...if you say so..." Tankhun pouted but it was obvious that those words did wonders.

-

Kim walked fast into the house, they had been quick to get back thanks to Pete's message, no one wanted to know how fast they drove to be this rapid and how many problems they could have with the police if they weren't from the mafia. What mattered was only to find back Porchay, safe, and to slowly destroy the one who tried to attack them.

"Pete!" He screamed, seeing the man still in the middle of the garden. The bodyguards were trying to get information from the dead body, papers, phone, everything was checked carefully to not miss anything. "Who's that bitch?" He asked, getting nearer.

"One of our men, Khun."

"One of what? Is this a freaking joke? Was he working for us for a long time?"

"About ten years..." Pete clenched his teeth. He wasn't a close friend of his but being attacked from the inside meant that no one could be trusted from now on. It was the most dangerous situation and Kim knew this well. He had been working alone exactly because betrayal was something he thought would easily happen to him. But not to the main family. Not inside their garden. Not menacing Tankhun.

Porchay.

Kim nodded, rushing inside. Pete looked at him and then at Big who just nodded too. The third child being here, talking to them, being invested apparently in the family's business, trying to get information but running before they could even give it all, it wasn't usual. Not at all. Things were bound to move.

-

"Chay!" Kim firmly said while seeing the two men still sitting at the same spot. Porchay had tried to push Tankhun out of that seat but he wouldn't want anything more than staying. And he understood easily that this place was like a castle for him, something strong, keeping him alive and in security. Now it was like every other place in the world : terrifying.

Porchay couldn't react again when Kim pulled gently on his arm and embraced him in his arms, his hands totally covering his head and waist as if he wouldn't be able to get away anymore from his existence.

"I told you...to not come here..."

"P'Kim...please, I can't just stop breathing when you are away." He answered, tightening their hug. He had wanted this so much, he felt one, he felt reassured. He could die now, he had seen Kim one last time, it was this kind of thoughts that went through his brain even if in some hours he would immediately slap himself for thinking them. He shouldn't let Kim's life be the watch of his own, but he loved him so much, he had cried his absence silently so vividly.

"I wish you could...at least stay in a safe place..."

"Though I can't live against your chest everydays..."

"If only..." Kim smiled, kissing his forehead. "Are you hurt?"

"No...thanks to Phi Tankhun...he protected me, I didn't see anything...P'Kim, I am not the one you should be the most worried of right now..." He finally whispered.

It came into sight that his brother was with them and Kim rapidly let go of Porchay. He didn't push him away, he just steady both of them with one of his hands on the boy's waist. Kim was embarrassed, not of Porchay, not of their love but it was the first time that he was showing his deepest emotions in broad daylight. It was just a problem of being used to it, he would, he was persuaded of this because the idea of not being able to just embrace Porchay strongly just because some people were around was impossible to stand.

"Phi...are you alright?" Kim asked, getting them closer.

Tankhun raised his head, totally livid, not having any emotions displayed on his face. Kim knew this, he knew it by heart as it had hurt him when it happened, when his brother became too calm and too silent after his kidnapping. However, Tankhun wasn't a child anymore and he just nodded.

"Phi...for real...tell me." Kim added, putting a hand on his hair and he felt Tankhun's muscles turn on themselves, being squeezed, from surprise and shock, but also from happiness. His tiny smallest one got worried for him and showed it. It had been years and years, it helped so much.

"Yes...yes don't worry...but- Kim! What's this?" He asked, pointing his finger to his little brother's neck where some blood no one saw before was dripping.

"That's nothing." Kim sighed, knowing what was going to happen.

"That's not nothing! Pete! Pete! Get the nurse here!" He screamed loudly.

"Phi!"

"Stop it! And let them help you!" Porchay's voice was cold and turning around Kim could witness that he wasn't angry or anything, he was just worried, so worried, he was pale and looking right at the blood. It was a daily basis to get a little hurt for them, but not for Tankhun nor for Porchay, it reminded Kim that they might be strong, they were also emotional because they didn't get the same training Kim got. A rock. He nodded as if to accept to be checked on and embraced Porchay in his arms again.

It was the first time that he really felt sorry for not having been able to come back totally safe from a mission.

-

Kim's arms soon felt really lonely when Porsche arrived some time after, such a short time that Kim found it weird, it might be linked. Porchay was talking with him and Porsche had such a sad face, such an awful way to pronounce words, his mouth twitching at each one of them. Kinn was nowhere to be seen. And Porchay was forgetting Kim, or more like he was looking at him from time to time and having a really sad expression. It felt so freaking complicated but he wanted everything but having to hear what Porsche's problem could be. Tankhun had been moved carefully to his room, he was resting in his bed, resting or he might be suffering silently in his mind but Kim didn't think that he could do something, he would go see him after, for now he wanted to just be sure that the two events didn't have any link.

Kim got closer to Pete and asked discreetly.

"Pete, do you know what Kinn and Porsche were doing when all of this happened?"

"They had a date."

"A date?" Kim repeated, wanting to laugh. "Is this how you came back from a date?"

"No." Pete answered, sighing. "We are busy with the betrayer...but something definitely happened with Khun Kinn and Khun Porsche...all I could get between exchanges was that they came back at three..."

"Three..." Kim repeated, everything getting really suspicious. "Pete, I am going to see, can you keep an eye on them?"

"Yes, Khun Kim." Pete agreed and he couldn't stop smiling when Kim turned around and waved tiny at Porchay who smiled in return before focusing again on Porsche. Intriguing new behaviour unlocked from the third son.

-

It wasn't hard to find where his brother was but knowing where, it was now confirmed that something was going on and thinking back about Porsche's face it shouldn't be something Kim would be happy about. He might not care but Porchay would and if Porchay cared, Kim felt that he would immediately too. Another side of their relationship he wouldn't have guessed or even trusted before it was really felt in his heart.

Kim walked into Arm's special work room, he learnt that Kinn came here the moment he went home. He was angry, why would his brother let Porsche? Why would he not be with him ? Why would he run somewhere else ? Why would he stay away from Tankhun? Kim's nerves were a thin thread ready to explode and it happened when he came near his brother and could see someone he couldn't stand on the video.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT IS THAT SHIT DOING IN OUR HOUSE?" Kim screamed loudly, witnessing on the screen his old brother-in-law.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 233 11
Kim finally decided to go to the main mansion after the war .. he thought to apologize to porchay .. what if porchay wants to start a new life with a...
Tangled Truth By

Fanfiction

17.1K 1.1K 21
"𝑰𝒔 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†?" "𝒀𝒆𝒔" "𝑰 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’•π’“π’š 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’ˆπ’†π’π’•π’π’†" ______________________________________ Porchay, is...
22.2K 1.6K 47
"Pao, How to make you believe me. I really didn't do anything hurt to you." Boun became irritable and angry because of his anxiety and helplessness. ...
44.1K 2.5K 27
"Would you kill for love?" One is a prey and one is a hunter. But what if the prey becomes hunter and the hunter becomes prey? And what if the past...