โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน Punch didn't hurt as mu...

Od claburakp

A part of the loaners disobeyed, they found out that the Kittisawat had money and they wanted to add interest... Vรญce

Welcoming words ๐Ÿ’—โœจ๏ธ
1. Living hell
2. Angel serving
3. Promiscuity of emotions exploding
4. Ally
5. Lying
6. Mouths
7. Warning
8. Deal
9. Relax
10. The cousin
11. Spotlight
12. Masquerade
13. Heart home
15. Pink is the new deal
16. Intruder
17. The fanciest
18. Who to stand with
19. Keeping
20. He is around them
21. The outcome
22. Confessions under the bars
23. Full of fear
24. Change of plan
25. Nothing left
26. Betrayal
27. Sacrifice
28. Tears of the world ๐ŸŒŠ
29. Family ๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. Waking up ๐Ÿซ‚
31. Joining us ๐Ÿค
32. Only you โค๏ธ
33. Heir โœจ๏ธ
34. Under Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ
35. Guns down โ›“๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’ฅ
36. Uncle's ๐Ÿ’€
37. Desperate case ๐Ÿ’”
38. Not winning ๐Ÿ’ฅ
39. Miracle in death ๐Ÿชฝ
40. Cherished times โ™ฅ๏ธ
41. Date ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿˆ
42. That picture ๐Ÿ“ธ
43. Odd ๐Ÿชฆ
44. Hell open in heaven ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿชฝ
45. Strawberry ๐Ÿ“
46. Tiptoeing ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
47. Understanding โœจ๏ธ
48. ๐ŸŒ“
49. ๐ŸŒ’
50. ๐ŸŒ‘

14. Power

106 8 4
Od claburakp

Kim looked in the rearview mirror and as he had thought Big had followed him perfectly. He wasn't someone he asked for some tasks to be done for nothing, he was good but the boy hoped for him to be a little less professional. He could have just made Porchay believe that he would follow Kim but it was a good sign that Big would listen to his order, even Porchay, and he wouldn't want to lie to Porchay. Not anymore but he wasn't liking the idea of being spied on. Kim knew that it wasn't about this, but it felt the same, because in his heart he was on an alone mission and it would stay like this, with Big watching over him. Big lurking at his every move. Big being here was really messing with his habits.

Porchay had power. Porchay could make Kim change his whole way of doing things. He understood his boyfriend. If he had told him that he was going alone, Kim would have pouted the same way. He would have kept it discreet, but he would have sulk. It would have been dangerous, way too dangerous and Kim would have never thought like this before.

He had a soft power pushing him in recognising his own existence, his own safety. Only now, he was aware that he could also die, that he could find more than just information on that road, a road which could be way more dangerous than he had first thought. Kim never thought, he couldn't think because it was in his education, he knew what to do and how to do it. He was confident because there was no other way with Korn. He needed to just do it but now he clearly was observing that doing depended on him but also on the ones who would let him or not do it.

Porchay would be a weakness, Kim was sure that if he had a casual conversation with his father about this matter, he wouldn't see it as a strength. Kim might have thought this way too, if he didn't let Porchay's power embrace his own emotional side, he would have rejected him just the way he mostly had done, not facing the possibility that being two brains, two arms, or two feet might help. Kim was more aware of the dangerousness of his mission, he knew that he could not come home alive and he couldn't, so he was more careful, he also didn't want to let Porchay alone for a long time, so he needed to be faster. Looking at it this way, it felt way more satisfying to have Porchay's power by his side.

His eyes, his voice, his arms crossed against his chest and his worried pupils. Everything had shaken Kim, and everything made him decide something even his own brothers wouldn't have been able to make him do, it might be because they weren't from this world and they saw the necessity of doing it, or because he was also never around and they never knew what he was doing.

His phone vibrated and Kim looked at Porchay's head, smiling brightly, and Porsche smiling but not having the same gaze. His boyfriend was craving his love through the screen, his brother-in-law was keeping a steady look, as if he was challenging Kim to do anything bad to Porchay. Kim laughed for some second, Big jumped a little not prepared to hear this and even less from Kim. Porsche was definitely something and it would be so delightful to witness Kinn being head over heels or being scolded by this man who, like Porchay, seemed to not let things go only one way. It might be the Kittisawat's power, not being scared of voicing their thoughts, not always staying undercover and not being scared of Kinn or Kim. They looked like a wall they couldn't reach, and yet the Kittisawat jumped over that same wall to see and dig out things they didn't even think that he had or still had in stock.

Kim sighed. He needed to be home soon.

He walked, Big waiting at the entry, inside of the orphanage. It was old, it looked bad but he wasn't surprised, money was always a problem in this type of place. There was a huge gate, he had to ask to be able to get inside, a big garden and a really bad looking house. Kim was even astonished that some people would still live there.

He didn't like the atmosphere.

The more he walked, the less he believed that this orphanage was still welcoming children. It looked more abandoned. Souls had been trapped here, in some drawing on the walls, in some shape of games children could have played on or with around, but nothing recent. However, Kim didn't find that the place was closed, someone even opened the gate for him. Kim discovered the sudden idea and need of asking for help, of not working alone. He texted Big to tell him that something wasn't right.

Big tried to enter like Kim did. The gate didn't open at all.

"I can't come inside, maybe I can try to climb the-" He said after calling Kim.

"No, stay here...I will take care of it. Now I am sure that something is wrong." And he just cut the conversation focusing on finding the director's room. Information should be there.

All of the corridors were empty, all rooms too. They moved away quickly. He was sure when he observed that the date on one of the boards was from last week. They didn't agree to meet Kim because they were menaced by him, they weren't even the one to talk to Kim. They had been contacted, they had been moved and everything that could have been found was now impossible for Kim to grab.

He still wanted to try. He might have luck. He didn't want to just run away. He would try to get what he could and maybe to find that person who politely opened the gate for him.

Kim found the main office. He reached it carefully, his gun in his hands. Moving by reflex, by instincts, his guts on alert.

The door was opened.

Kim opened it.

It was a mess. It looked as if a fight had happened. It might have not been a trap at first...

Kim tried to investigate the whole room but a punch, coming from his back, he had time to scent, turning around, met his own hand. The boy trapped the punch inside his own palm and turned it violently, making that person who was hiding their face scream.

The ghost kicked Kim to free his hand, but he rapidly was hit with Kim's punch. He didn't want to use his gun he had put back in his pocket in a really rapid move. His goal was to fight enough to bring him back into a cave and learn more than that person would ever want to tell.

The hidden human was on the ground and it was easier to think of the next steps now. Keeping them face facing earth, getting them stuck, not moving, and discovering their identity.

Kim kicked them more, kneeling down and putting strength in his grip on their arms to stop any escape.

World became blind.

Pain waving on every side.

Body falling down.

Kim had been hit with rage from behind. His neck was throbbing while he touched the ground himself.

He couldn't focus on anything.

He was trying to stay aware of his environment to not let anyone hurt him more or in a deadly way.

But there was no one there anymore.

Kim realised minutes after that the one he had pushed on the ground was gone, as well as the one who apparently came after.

Kim tried to sit, his head hurting like hell but he didn't really care for now. He was burning with frustration. He had been trapped and it had worked. It was way too obvious. It looked directly from a kindergarten mastermind. It seemed that Kim had been a kid too but he acted exactly as he always did. What had been the moment which turned everything upside down ?

The punch. The punch and that person had been way too easy to put down. He didn't realise in action but thinking about it, it made less sense. They wanted to keep him here. They might have used his own investigation to do something else, and everyone would have fallen in it. The orphanage had something to hide and they turned the situation at their advantage.

"Fuck!" Kim screamed with rage. He tried to move again and the world wasn't that blurry anymore.

He couldn't run but he still walked fast. He definitely needed to go back as faster as he could.

Big was peacefully waiting. He would have wanted to go inside but he wasn't surprised that Kim let it out. The bodyguard had been working for the third son for a moment now. He would lie if he said that he liked this. He wasn't here just to protect Kim or give him information. Big had discovered soon that working for the boy was adding to his task to look for random information asked from nowhere. He was having a double mission : keep an eye on Kim for Kinn. A protective and brotherly eye.

Kinn and Kim were loving each other from far away. They were cherishing each other but never doing it openly. Big was part of it. When he had been assigned to Kim, Kinn asked him to come for a special meeting.

"Please...Big, give me every complicated situation Kim might be in...not the minor thing...just if he needs help and won't ask for anyone. Let me discreetly know."

Big nodded. Sighed. It would be simple for them to just talk but it didn't look like an option. And Kim wasn't the easiest one. He was usually. He wouldn't ask Big a lot of things. He would work alone. So Kinn's mission was the one to be the hardest. And to be honest he didn't want to talk about Porchay if not a necessity. He would have the feeling to betray something he never witnessed on the boy's face : emotions.

However he gave the address of that place, secretly, to Kinn. Not revealing anything but if needed, Big would have to only send one rapid code they had for Kinn to send men. He knew that his brother was making his own dangerous life, he didn't want to lose him because he chose to stay away from the main house.

Big suddenly heard a car roaring and the gate opened putting him in a defensive position. A car just drove fast through the gate, bringing over Big's body a violent wind. He didn't see that car coming inside which means that it was already there before.

"Khun Kim!" Big screamed loudly. "Khun! What happened?" Big asked Kim who was running towards him.

"Who's that bitch?" He screamed, ready to go after.

"They drove away..."

"Shit! Let's go Big! Something is weird!"

"Wait Khun, I know...that car..." Big said, his voice low and his eyes in shock.

Not reassuring Kim at all.

Making his heart race more.

He took his phone and wanted to text what Big could know to the mansion but a text he had received some times ago gave him shivers, the environment was cold and his fingers clenched the screen hard.

"FUCK IT!" He screamed out of frustration seeing another picture.

Porchay, hours ago, told him that he was going to the main house.

Porchay hours ago, sent a picture of him being hugged tightly by Tankhun.

It was hours ago and that dangerous car just drove away before they could even reach theirs.
A car with someone knowing that their cover would not be one soon enough.
A pain behind Kim's neck he was ignoring for now.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

6.8K 471 7
Kim is sweet and seductive, just as an omega should be, in front of everyone but hates this side of him. He's just a weapon to be used. In reality he...
16.9K 1.1K 21
"๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†?" "๐’€๐’†๐’”" "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’๐’†" ______________________________________ Porchay, is...
17.3K 836 9
When Kim gets hurt during a secret mission no one knows anything about, Porchay makes it his mission to find out what happened and why Kim did not de...
765 47 2
"Porchay Kittisawat, can you along with the look of our greatest God, doom yourself in hell through this marriage ?" "I...I...do..." Porchay says low...