NDATB: I hoard trillions of s...

By missynao

Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Y... More

CH. 1-15
CH. 16-20
CH. 21-30
CH. 41-50
CH. 51-60
CH. 61-65
CH. 66-70
CH. 71-75
CH. 76-80
CH. 81-90
CH. 91-95
CH. 96-100
CH. 101-105
CH. 106-110
CH. 111-115
CH. 116-120
CH. 121-130
CH. 131-140
CH. 141-150
CH. 151-165
CH. 166-180
CH. 181-190
CH. 191-200
CH. 201-220
CH. 221-240
CH. 241-270
CH. 271-280
CH. 281-290
CH. 291-300
CH. 301-305
CH. 306-310
CH. 311-320
CH. 321-330

CH. 31-40

332 1 3
By missynao

Chapter 31 A great victory in the first battle

    Zhou Chen called Lao Sun to the stairwell on the 16th floor and took out a lunch box under the cover of darkness.

    There are rice, pork chops, eggs, and vegetables in the lunch box.

    “Eat quickly.”

    Lao Sun didn’t know what Zhou Chen handed him, so he took it and fed it directly to his mouth, biting a piece of meat, and then he realized: “Damn it, what are you doing? There will be meat, so you won’t kill your dog.”

    Zhou Chen was almost amused: "The dog is very smart and is becoming more and more obedient. I can't bear to kill him. Don't rush to the front like a fool. Just supervise from behind." The person who works the hardest will be recorded, and those who pay more will naturally be rewarded..."

    Old Sun devoured it. It had been so long since he had eaten meat. It felt so good.

    “Let me take the lead. I’m very familiar with these owners. They are usually good people. They can’t be ruthless without someone taking the lead. Besides, I brought them here...”

    Zhou Chen understands what Lao Sun means.

    Lao Sun is a man of righteousness, and he is definitely not willing to hide behind and let these people rush in and get stabbed.

    Twenty minutes later, Lao Sun took out a one-meter-long pointed steel drill from his coat.

    This steel drill is still the self-defense weapon Zhou Chen gave him before, and its lethality is more terrifying than a kitchen knife.

    Lao Sun led these people and touched them gently.

    Zhou Chen walked at the end and wanted to see the determination of these people.

    If he is determined to work hard enough, he would not mind giving him some good supplies.

    Always give people good hope!

    In the end of the world, everyone will die, and there is no point in living alone!

    On the empty 8th floor, under the instructions of Lao Sun, everyone divided into two teams and blocked the two gates.

    Old Sun had already figured out the situation of Scar and his gang. He knocked on the door of 801 and shouted at the top of his voice: "Captain, open the door."

    A voice came from the room: "Who is it?"

    Lao Sun continued to pinch his throat: "I found someone sneaking out, probably that bastard Zhou Chen..."

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    On a night of minus 70 degrees, the people in the house didn’t want to get out of bed: “Are you just blinding yourself? Even if he does run out, it will be freezing to death, and he will come back. Let’s talk about it tomorrow. "

    Lao Sun’s tone was full of worry: “I see he is carrying a big bag. Could it be that he knew we would deal with him and ran away in advance?”

    As soon as I heard that Zhou Chen might run away, there was a rustling sound in the room, and there were footsteps approaching the door.

    A group of residents standing outside holding kitchen knives were so nervous that their palms were sweating.

    As soon as the door opened a crack, Lao Sun took action to force it open, stabbed it with a steel drill, and took the lead and rushed: "Li Si'er, you bastard, where is the captain... Where is the captain now? ?”

    A flashlight quickly lit up in the room. Lao Sun took the initiative and stabbed the opponent's shoulder with a steel drill, kicked him over, and immediately started to attack other people in the living room.

    A group of residents, who had been nervous and frightened, saw that Old Sun was so ferocious, and their blood immediately rushed to their heads, and they all raised their knives to chop.

    It was so sudden that Scar’s followers were chopped to pieces and screamed in agony.

    “Fuck, I want to see who the hell is so brave that he dares to come here to seek death!”

    Scar walked out of the master bedroom holding a hammer.

    One second he looked ferocious, and the next second he was stunned.

    Damn it, where did so many people come from?

    A steel drill was thrust towards him, with a posture that left no room for him.

    “Scar, you bastard, where is the captain, hand over the captain...”

    Scar was stunned for a second, then reacted immediately, bent down to avoid, and swung his hammer to fight with Lao Sun.

    Several people also rushed out of the bedroom next to them. A group of residents who chopped down the living room immediately raised their knives and turned around.

    For a time, there were shouts of beatings, men’s screams, and women’s screams from 10 buildings.

    Several nearby buildings were alerted, and they all leaned at the windows to inquire.

    When the battle situation was one-sided, I thought of the various actions these security guards had formed against them as a gang of evil forces, and my anger rushed to my forehead. I lost all sense and started slashing like crazy.

    A group of beasts that were not fully clothed. Some of them could not even find their weapons. They were cut down and retreated. Finally, they retreated to the bedroom to hide and held the door with all their strength.

    Scar is strong and younger than Old Sun, so he doesn’t take the lame Old Sun seriously.

    However, the residents nearby who were furious with the killing slashed several times on the door panel. Seeing that the beasts did not dare to come out, they turned around and slashed at Scar.

    The scar back was stabbed on the back, the clothes were thick and not really injured, or they were scared by this battle. …

    Zhang Zhang and others lived in 802 next door. When they heard the noise, they quickly picked up their weapons and rushed out to help.

    As soon as I opened the door, I was sprayed with pepper spray in my face.

    When he covered his eyes and screamed, several residents guarding the door rushed forward and slashed him. After a few cuts, he ran away.

    Zhang Li, who was hiding at the end, was not sprayed with pepper spray. When he led his men to chase him to the door, Lao Sun led his men to kill people from the opposite side. The two groups immediately fought each other.

    There are two security guards in this house, mainly to monitor Zhang Li, the cannon fodder, and all the women.

    The two of them are close to each other, and they often bring trouble to women during this period.

    When someone suddenly knocked on the door, the two of them were still sleeping among the women. They were getting up to get the knife when they suddenly felt a pain in their head, followed by their neck and back. Got slashed twice.

    Yang Sitian, who had been quietly touching two watermelon knives for a long time, raised the two knives in his hands while roaring and slashing wildly.

    A group of timid women were so frightened that they desperately hid in the corner, holding their heads and screaming.

    Yang Sitian transformed into a dominatrix, chopped one of them down, and immediately ran towards the gate with her little sister.

    In the chaos, he did not forget to catch Chen Qiang and cut off his other ear with a knife.

    “You bastard, you robbed my food and my winter clothes, go to hell...”

    When Yang Sitian ran out with her little sister, there were blood stains on her face and body.

    Zhou Chen didn’t expect that the two women would have the courage to escape, and they would have to cut the bloody path themselves.

    Looking at the two women who had no winter clothes and were about to freeze to death, Zhou Chen threw out two military coats: "Go to the 15th floor first, and we will make arrangements later."

    “No, I said I would kill your enemy for you!”

    Yang Sitian put on the military coat and immediately felt much warmer. She urged the little girl to go upstairs and wait for her, then raised her knife and killed again.

    Zhou Chen couldn’t help but admire him a little.

    This woman is a fierce bunch!

    According to the original plan, the sneak attack time was set at three minutes, and no battle could be fought regardless of the outcome.

    Zhou Chen looked at his watch. When the time came, he immediately called out.

    Lao Sun took the lead in retreating, limping with a person on his back.

    Zhang Zhang, who had suffered a big loss, rushed out angrily when he heard Zhou Chen’s voice: “Zhou Chen, I’m going to fuck you...”

    Zhou Chen put his hands in his pockets and stood high on the steps: "Why, you still want to fight?"

    Lao Sun and others immediately stopped. Everyone held their kitchen knives tightly and stared at Zhang Li with a fierce expression.

    When Zhang Zhang saw it, he was so frightened that his legs trembled. He put his tail between his legs and ran into the house, closing the door tightly, unable to even say a harsh word.

    The beasts on the 8th floor were seriously injured, and everyone was still in a state of thrilling fear.

    At this time, Zhou Chen’s voice reached each of their ears from the corridor.

    “Get out of this building. If you dare to stay here after dawn, you will be killed!”

    The residents who had won the victory were very excited and immediately responded loudly: "Kill! Kill!"

    “Kill all of you beasts...”

    “Garbage, beasts, you all will not die well...”

    “Get out of here, or I’ll hack you to death…”

Chapter 32 To be kind to the enemy is to be cruel to yourself

    When Zhou Chen returned home, the big yellow dog guarding the door kept wagging its tail.

    In the living room, the little kid who was awakened by the shouting and killing was sitting on the bed making no noise and keeping his clear eyes staring at the door.

    Zhou Chen put down his weapon and pinched the little kid’s fair face: “Sleep.”

    Half an hour later, there was a knock on the door.

    Zhou Chen opened the door when he saw Lao Sun alone through the peephole.

    Lao Sun’s eyes were red: “This time, two people were injured, but they were not serious. If we don’t bandage them in this weather...”

    “Wait.”

    Zhou Chen closed the door and pretended to go back to the living room to look for something. Then he opened the door and handed Lao Sun a first aid kit: "I'll go out and look for it tomorrow..."

    Lao Sun understood what he meant. Even if the people downstairs were now in the same group, they could not expose Zhou Chen's secret of possessing a large amount of medicines.

    Zhou Chen saw that Lao Sun looked very unhappy. He probably guessed the reason, so he asked more: "How is that man?"

    Lao Sun shook his head: "I just left, and my daughter is married in another place. Even if she is still alive, I don't know if I can contact her in the future. If I contact her, I don't know how to explain it."

    The old captain is a very good person. If it weren’t for the old captain, how could he, a disabled person, come to work as a security guard in a high-end community, and he has been working for more than ten years.

    But the old captain was just too good of a person, which is why he ended up like this.

    Thinking of the old captain’s unwillingness when he died, he gritted his teeth with hatred: “Scar, these bastards, I must personally chop them up and feed them to the dogs!”

    Zhou Chen advised: "Don't be impulsive. We can win a big victory today because we are unprepared."

    If those beasts are really prepared, they will only suffer heavy losses on their side. The other party will definitely be on guard next time. If Lao Sun acts impulsively and comes to seek revenge, he will risk his life. !

    Moreover, in this one-sided battle tonight, almost all of the beasts were injured, and a few were seriously injured. Without medical treatment, they would not be able to survive tonight.

    Lao Sun held the first aid kit unconsciously and nodded: "I understand, sooner or later I will chop up those evil beasts!"

    Zhou Chen said: "You send the medicine down first, and then call everyone else up. I have something to arrange."

    After Lao Sun left, Zhou Chen took out several iron plates, generators, diesel, parts, welding and other tools from the space.

    Waiting for the messy footsteps to be heard downstairs, he pretended to be back from the rooftop.

    Everyone was shocked when they looked at the things on the ground.

    Zhou Chen explained: "I wanted to renovate the rooftop garden before, but the construction never started. These things are just in use now."

    Under his arrangement, everyone installed an iron gate in the stairwell on the 9th floor overnight, and after the beasts left at dawn, they sealed the windows on the ground floor.

    The two iron gates are on duty in turn, and the entire building is completely in the hands of one's own people.

    The 15th floor is a temporary canteen. The generator is left here for lighting and cooking. At the same time, a wire is connected to the iron door on the 9th floor, even if a powerful enemy breaks through. On the ground floor, if you rush here, you will be stunned if you don't get electrocuted.

    At dawn, under the brutal threat of Lao Sun, Scar and the other beasts were driven out of the building like lost dogs.

    Last night, we suffered heavy losses without any precautions. Under the extremely cold temperature, even if the injuries were not fatal, several people could not survive the loss of blood for half an hour, and the bodies were still left on the 8th floor. in the house.

    Standing in the snow, Scar did not forget to say harsh words: "I, Scar, have recorded this account. If you count each one, I will kill you!"

    Lao Sun was about to rush forward with the steel drill: "Stop beeping, come and kill me now..."

    The top floor.

    Zhou Chen stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window holding a glass of hot milk.

    I witnessed with my own eyes these homeless dogs leading a group of women towards the 10th building.

    The number of people has been significantly reduced, but Zhang Li and Chen Qiang are still alive.

    What an invincible Xiaoqiang!

    After drinking the hot milk in one go, he took out the cold-proof clothes and put them on. Thinking that he would be out for a long time today, he put on a few more layers of sweaters and woolen pants inside the cold-proof clothes.

    Pull off the ears of the cotton hat and fasten it at the chin, wrapping the entire face, only exposing a pair of eyes.

    Lao Sun took people on the ground floor to hurry up and seal the windows. The extra protection means the extra peace of mind.

    Zhou Chen went downstairs fully armed. A group of people who were busy knew that he was going out to look for supplies, and they were very excited.

    Lao Sun rubbed his hands and asked tremblingly: "Xiao Zhou, the outdoors is no better than the indoors. It's been a long time. Can you withstand it?"

    Others also have the same concerns. At minus 70 degrees, if you stay outside for twenty minutes without finding a place to take shelter from the wind and warm yourself, you will be as cold as a corpse.

    They have long wanted to go out to look for supplies, but conditions are limited and they cannot go out at all.

    “Xiao Zhou, don’t go too far, no one can resist this damn weather.”

    “Yes, there are several small supermarkets nearby, just go and look for them.”

    Zhou Chen stepped out of the window and stepped on the solid ice: "I know it in my heart. After you finish the iron gate, go back and rest. No one will attack us in three days. idea."

    Lao Sun raised the mobile phone in his hand and said: "When you come back, remember to contact me. If anything happens, I will take someone to the gate of the community to pick you up. At this distance, we can Resist it.”

    Zhou Chen said OK, and under everyone’s gaze, he took out a pair of skates from his big backpack.

    Everyone was shocked.

    He even has this thing?

    Zhou Chen put on his skates and tried it on the spot. He quickly found the style of the little skating prince in the Cultural Palace when he was a child.

    “Gone.”

    He waved his hand and flew out with a "whoosh".

    There was so much movement in the 10 buildings last night that people are still observing secretly until now.

    Seeing this scene, both ordinary residents and violent gangs were shocked.

    Zhou Chen ran freely on the ice, accurately avoiding frozen corpses and debris, all the way was silky smooth, and his movements were full of coquettishness.

    A few hundred meters away from the gate, more and more residents saw this scene. Until his figure disappeared at the gate, these people could not recover for a long time.

    Shocked, envied, jealous, greedy, some people want to hug her, others have evil intentions.

    Zhou Chen didn’t care what these people thought. The moment he rushed out of the door, his whole mood became extremely comfortable, with the excitement and joy of a bird flying out of its cage.

    I have been trapped in the community for a whole month, and now I am finally free.

    It seems that there is a smell of freedom in the air.

    The city under the ice and snow is eerily quiet. The streets and alleys no longer exist, and there is no trace of familiarity.

    The entire outdoor area was empty, with not a single person or living thing in sight, as if he was the only living person in the world.

    In fact, many people survived.

    While running all the way, Zhou Chen could feel countless pairs of eyes staring at him in the surrounding high-rise buildings.

    This feeling is like a thorn on the back, which makes people very uncomfortable.

    Fortunately, these people can’t get out, and even if they could, they wouldn’t be able to catch up with him.

    Zhou Chen ran a few kilometers as he pleased, and actually met a group of people.

    These people were dragging supplies back, with fresh blood stains on their bodies.

    After discovering Zhou Chen, he was shocked for three seconds and immediately dropped the materials in his hands, raised his weapon and rushed to the middle of the road to block the robbery.

    “Take off your shoes...”

    This reaction speed makes you look like a repeat offender!

    Zhou Chen looked calm and did not slow down at all. He pulled out a hammer from his belt.

    It is clear that the water in the well does not interfere with the river, but it has to come up to cause trouble.

    Being kind to the enemy is cruel to yourself!

    The memory of his rebirth is still vivid in his mind. He will never be merciful, let alone feel any so-called guilt!

    No matter who he is, just kill him!

    Zhou Chen used his speed advantage to hit the opponent on the head with a "bang" the moment the two sides approached.

    The habitual criminal who rushed the fastest was instantly knocked to the ground.

    Blood gushed out and quickly condensed into a pool of blood crystals. He died with his eyes open and could no longer die.

    The gang of habitual criminals who rushed up followed them. They couldn't even touch a corner of Zhou Chen's clothes and could only curse at his retreating back.

    Zhou Chen didn’t even look back and pointed his middle finger behind him!

Chapter 33 Authentic Zombie Meat

    Zhou Chen’s real purpose for coming out today was actually to get some air.

    Having almost enjoyed the feeling of freedom, I found a place sheltered from the wind to replenish my energy.

    We must find supplies. There is still a building in the community where people are waiting eagerly.

    There are indeed a lot of materials in the space. Not to mention the more than 20 people in the building, even if the army can support them for two or three years, it will not be a problem.

    The problem is that his space has a fresh-keeping function, and many supplies are inconvenient to take out.

    The entire city was frozen for twenty days. It was impossible for any food to be preserved well. The worse the quality of the supplies taken out, the more normal it was.

    People’s hearts are sinister and must be guarded against.

    He doesn’t want to be sliced ​​up by some rubbish for research...

    After eating a piece of chocolate and drinking a can of Red Bull, Zhou Chen carefully identified the appearance of the surrounding buildings, determined the accurate direction, and immediately headed to Wanda Plaza, five kilometers away from here.

    It’s a new shopping mall area, and it’s three kilometers away from the nearest residential building. People can’t even go out in this crazy weather, so the possibility of being sold out is relatively low.

    Zhou Chen ran into the wind and soon arrived at Wanda Plaza.

    The low-rise shops have been buried under the ice, leaving only a few department stores standing in the wind and snow.

    One of the department stores is a place for eating, drinking and having fun, and there is a lot of food in it.

    Zhou Chen found the building and used a hammer to break the ice and break the glass.

    The moment the glass window shattered, light immediately came in.

    The ground is three meters high from the platform. Take out a ladder from the space and climb up on the ladder.

    After climbing into the window, don’t forget to put the ladder away to prevent it from being taken away by others.

    I am even more afraid that someone will use the ladder to climb in and stab him in the back...

    After entering the building smoothly, looking at the indoor environment, it turned out to be a 24-hour Haidilao.

    This is definitely a good place!

    With Haidilao’s amazing daily passenger flow, food is definitely indispensable.

    Vegetables cannot be preserved, but meat products are not afraid of freezing. The hearts of profiteers are dark these days. Do ordinary people eat too little zombie meat in their stomachs every year?

    Think about it carefully, the stomachs of Chinese people are really iron-clad!

    The range of light exposure is small, and it’s pitch black after just a few steps.

    Zhou Chen took out his flashlight and spent ten minutes finding the kitchen. The moment he opened the door, a dozen ice corpses appeared in front of him.

    Judging from the clothes on the ice corpse, there are managers, chefs, cleaners, and most of them waiters.

    These people were night shift workers who were trapped in the store by the typhoon and eventually froze to death.

    The hardest thing is to beat a worker!

    Zhou Chen checked the situation in the kitchen. There were many ingredients in a wide variety, and there was a thick layer of ice on them.

    The vegetables are severely dehydrated and break into pieces when touched.

    Meat is not afraid of freezing, but it is extremely cold at minus 70 degrees, which turns it into authentic zombie meat.

    Even if it is zombie meat, if you just take out a plate now, it is a precious commodity that countless people cannot ask for.

    Zhou Chen started to collect ingredients, wine, hot pot base, seasoning base, dishes and chopsticks, not even a table, chair or bench.

    He will definitely not eat these things. If you don’t eat delicious food, you have to eat zombie meat. Isn’t this looking for abuse?

    When he walked out of Haidilao, the store had already been looted by him.

    This floor is a food area. Walking around, there are chickens, ducks, fish, meat, frogs, shrimps, crabs, beef and mutton offal, etc. There are several tons collected in total.

    Zhou Chen followed the same pattern, not only taking away the food but also putting tables, chairs, kitchen utensils, and even some decorations and paper towels into the space.

    Come upstairs, this is a movie theater.

    There are not many supplies, the drinks are frozen into ice cubes, the snack bags are all swollen, and the popcorn has rotted and smells bad.

    Zhou Chen took away the drinks and snacks, and could not let go of the ten massage chairs in the rest area.

    The movie screen is taken away, the high-quality speakers are taken away, and the auditorium chairs are taken away.

    If I have the opportunity in the future, I can also build a home theater to pass the time.

    On the next floor, there is a fitness gym equipped with various professional fitness equipment.

    Zhou Chen cleared this floor and was ready to change places.

    He was going to go to Yintai nearby to see if there were any winter clothes for children.

    In addition to the autistic children at home, several children from the neighbor’s house also suffered from sores on their hands and feet due to the lack of warmth.

    When I arrived at the Yintai Department Store, I broke the window and entered, and it was dark inside.

    Under the illumination of the flashlight, the circular shopping mall layout has a variety of exquisite products displayed in each store.

    No one cares about expensive clothes, shoes, hats, and bags at this time.

    This floor is full of summer and autumn clothes. Looking at these gorgeous new fabrics, Zhou Chen can't help but recall his previous life.

    It was only three years since the end of the world, and all the people he saw, including himself, were in ragged clothes and looked like beggars.

    There are endless natural disasters. Survivors are tired of running for their lives. Their luggage has been lost. They are fighting with people in the process of searching for supplies, fighting for supplies, and protecting themselves. No matter how good the quality of clothes are, they have become useless. Got junk.

    He was seriously injured and could not be treated. When he died on the road, he only had a tattered T-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans, and he didn’t even have a pair of shoes on his feet.

    Thinking of these, I just feel cold all over my body.

    It doesn’t matter whether these clothes are for men, women or children, take them all away.

    It doesn’t matter if he doesn’t need it. In the future, he can trade materials and win people’s hearts.

    Let’s not talk about the outside world. In the Sakura community, violent gangs like Scar are not a minority.

    With supplies in hand, there is always garbage willing to be his dog!

    Zhou Chen scanned all the floors and even collected a lot of bedding. It was not until the top floor that he found two brand stores selling children's autumn and winter clothing.

    The quality of clothes and shoes is quite good and thick enough.

    He is like a world-destroying tornado, leaving no grass growing wherever it goes!

    The time has come to 4 pm, and before he knew it, he had been out for 8 hours.

    The neighbors in the building must be very anxious after not returning home for so long.

    Zhou Chen didn’t waste any more time and hurried home on his skates.

    When he was still one kilometer away from Sakura Community, he found a corner to stop, took out wooden boards and ropes from the space, made a simple shelf, and packed some supplies on it. Just dragging supplies across the road.

    Building 10, more and more neighbors gathered on the ground floor, all anxious.

    The beast gang has been driven out. With these two iron gates, there is no need to worry about the safety of this building for the time being, but without supplies they will still starve to death.

    “Why haven’t you come back yet?”

    “Didn’t I ask him to look for supplies nearby? Where did he go?”

    “Will something happen?”

    Lao Sun stomped his feet angrily and was very anxious, but he had to reassure everyone: "Don't worry, he was fine the last few times he went out. Maybe he found more supplies this time and will come back." The speed is a little slower..."

    A woman holding two watermelon knives in both hands snorted: "Why are you so anxious? It's so cold, even if Brother Zhou has skates, carrying supplies is still very tiring... "

    It was completely dark. With the power outage, the whole world was in darkness.

    Looking around, there are only a few residential buildings with a little firelight.

    Lao Sun took out the steel drill: "I'll go to the gate and have a look..."

    Right here, the walkie-talkie in his pocket made an electric sound, followed by Zhou Chen’s voice.

    “Old Sun, open the door and ask people to come down and move supplies...”

    Everyone’s blood is boiling. They have been looking forward to this moment for a long time.

    Brother Zhou is back and he successfully brought back supplies!

    The big iron door opened, and a light source in the distance fell into everyone's sight. The light source kept shaking, getting closer and closer.

    “Bang——”

    Zhou Chen braked at a corner, and the simple frame dragged on the ground was thrown out by inertia and hit the wall, causing a bunch of large and small bags to fall.

    Everyone was shocked.

    Oh my god, so many supplies?

    The next second, my face burst into tears, and my heart was full of gratitude to Zhou Chen.

    Great!

    No one will starve to death, and neither will my wife and children!

    There will be hope if you work hard to live!

Chapter 34 Three Women

    “Crunch——”

    The big iron door is closed and locked.

    Under the light source of the flashlight, Zhou Chen saw a fierce woman.

    Yang Sitian found her winter coat, carried two watermelon knives, and stepped forward: "Brother Zhou."

    Zhou Chen asked: "Why are you here."

    Yang Sitian’s eyes were firm: “I can’t just eat for free, and it’s okay to work in shifts.”

    Zhou Chen nodded in approval.

    The mountains that support the mountains fall, and the rivers that rely on them dry up.

    He prefers women who know how to support themselves.

    He is even less likely to refuse a woman who is willing to take the initiative to carry a knife as cannon fodder.

    The hungry and cold cannon fodder neighbor next to me could not wait to open a few bags.

    Seeing the rich supplies in the bag, I couldn’t help but exclaimed.

    “Oh my god, aren’t these supplies too abundant?”

    “Is this meat?”

    “I thought it would be fine if I had a stutter, but I didn’t expect to be able to eat meat...”

    “There are also children’s clothes and chilblain cream. The chilblains on my son’s hands and feet are all oozing pus. Now I don’t have to worry anymore…”

    “Xiao Zhou, thank you so much!”

    “Brother Zhou, thank you for your hard work!”

    Everyone can act.

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "Everyone has been hungry all day, so hurry up and get the supplies to cook. What I mean is that the current conditions are limited, everyone should eat a big pot of rice. We will talk about it when the situation gets better. …”

    Although the cannon fodder neighbors look grateful now, their gratitude is entirely because of these supplies.

    If he didn’t bring back supplies today, these people would definitely have another face, and they might even want to kill him.

    A group of cannon fodder neighbors happily moved supplies upstairs.

    “Brother Zhou, I listen to you...”

    “Brother Zhou, you are tired after being outside all day. Go home and rest quickly. The meal is ready and we will bring it to you.”

    How could Zhou Chen eat these zombie meats: "No, I ate a few pieces of bread outside, and now I just want to have a good sleep."

    A group of cannon fodder neighbors were extremely excited.

    In such a freezing weather, Zhou Chen really brought back supplies for everyone.

    There seems to be nothing wrong with cooperating with him for the time being.

    Seeing Yang Sitian standing still, Zhou Chen said: "I brought back a lot of clothes worn by women this time. You should also share a share. Since you have decided to participate in the security work, you can Don’t wear too thin.”

    Although she found her winter coat, there were too few clothes inside. She was shivering from the cold and her face turned blue and white.

    “Thank you, Brother Zhou.”

    Yang Sitian finally escaped from the devil's cave and obeyed Zhou Chenyan.

    She knew that Zhou Chen had the final say in the entire building, and as long as she was willing to obey, she would naturally have to eat and drink.

    But she understands better that with such a shortage of supplies, no one wants to raise waste.

    Zhou Chen is not the kind of person who can tolerate others eating and drinking for free.

    This is why she took the initiative to go downstairs with a knife as soon as she woke up.

    And she also has to support Xiaoyun, so she must work harder.

    Zhou Chen returned to the top floor, the door next door opened, and a red figure rushed out.

    Are there any enemies?

    Zhou Chen’s nerves were tense and he subconsciously raised the machete.

    The red figure knelt down and hugged Zhou Chen's thigh accurately.

    “Boss, please accept my knee!”

    Zhou Chen: “…”

    Zhou Chen did not put down the machete he raised, but looked down at the woman hugging his thigh.

    Wearing a red down jacket and a fluffy hat brim, there is a face full of youthfulness.

    “Qi Rou?”

    “Boss, it’s me!”

    The ground was too cold. Qi Rou couldn’t sit still. She quickly got up with a flattering look on her face.

    Zhou Chen frowned: "Stay away from me."

    Qi Rou immediately took three steps back, stamped her legs tremblingly, and smiled flatteringly: "Boss, I've been waiting for you all day."

    Zhou Chen looked at the door behind her. There was a strange woman standing at the door: "Your friend?"

    Qi Rou saw the displeasure in his eyes and immediately explained: "No, I am too homely to have many friends. Even if I have friends, I don't dare to bring them without your permission."

    The woman at the door gathered her wits for a few seconds and walked out despite the cold wind: "Zhou...Brother Zhou, my name is Long Xiaoyun..."

    Zhou Chen felt a little familiar. He noticed the ring on her nose and finally remembered: "You are the little girl brought about by Tension."

    There was a conflict in the corridor. There was a little girl with smoky makeup and afro hair in the crowd.

    If she hadn’t been wearing a nose ring, her clean face and ponytail would still look like a little girl.

    The little girl nodded and took the initiative to explain: "Brother Zhou, don't get me wrong. I didn't know that those rubbish had harmed you before. My uncle is in charge of public firefighting. Su Ruanruan deliberately They approach me to please me, and I have only known them for less than a month.”

    At this time, Yang Sitian ran up happily holding two pieces of clothes.

    When I saw that something was wrong, I was very anxious to help my sisters to plead for mercy.

    “Brother Zhou, Xiaoyun and Zhang Li are not the same group. They plotted against you several times and tried to trick you into opening the door and occupying your home. Xiaoyun did not participate in these plans. I was about to be arrested. When I froze to death, she was the one who saved me despite everyone's objections..."

    “Brother Zhou, I guarantee that Xiaoyun is a good girl. I guarantee that she will not hinder everyone. She may not fight and kill, but she will definitely not eat for free. "

    “I heard from Uncle Sun that as long as you perform well, you will be rewarded. Brother Zhou, I will definitely perform well. No matter who wants to harm you, I will be the first to rush forward and chop him to death!”

    “It really can’t be done... I will give her half of my share of supplies. Please don’t drive her away...”

    The more Yang Sitian talked, the more excited she became. The little girl was so moved that the two good sisters hugged each other and burst into tears.

    Zhou Chen was most annoyed by women crying. He frowned and said, "Okay, the noise gives me a headache."

    The two women quickly wiped away their tears and looked at Zhou Chen with anxious faces.

    Zhou Chen looked at the little sister and said seriously: "You know what the situation is now. If you don't dare to fight and kill, just listen to Lao Sun's arrangements and do what you can. It's impossible anywhere. Raise a freeloader.”

    The little girl finally breathed a sigh of relief and nodded hurriedly: "Thank you, Brother Zhou."

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "Okay, hurry back to the house."

    The next moment, he suddenly thought of a question: "Why do you live here?"

    Yang Sitian said: "We originally lived on the 15th floor last night, crowded together with the elder sisters. Uncle Sun asked us to move up this afternoon."

    Lao Sun?

    Call three young and beautiful girls to live in your home?

    If it were any other man, Zhou Chen would definitely think that his motives were impure, but that guy Lao Sun...

    Qi Rou stamped her feet, her nose red from the cold, and took the initiative to explain why she lived across from his house.

    “Last night I heard some noise and was about to come over, but the gang of rubbish guys on the 19th floor came to break open the door again. I was so scared that I didn’t dare to go out.”

    “I moved here quietly this morning. At first they didn’t let me in, but then I handed over some supplies and heard that you agreed for me to come and live here, so they let me in.”

    “Uncle Sun heard that I was a teacher major, so he arranged for me to live in his house to take care of the children. Thinking that there was a shortage of firewood and it would be wasteful to warm up alone, he called the two of them to live together. Someone can take care of you."

    Zhou Chen nodded.

    Not bad!

    A girl must be more careful when raising children than a grown man like him!

    After sending away the three women, Zhou Chen opened the door and entered the house.

    He has been away for a day, and the temperature in the room is not as warm as usual.

    The big yellow dog was chewing a piece of firewood and stuffing it into the fireplace. When he saw his master coming back, he immediately wagged his tail for praise.

    Zhou Chen put down his backpack and threw a bone. The big yellow dog jumped on it excitedly to chew on it.

    Although the big yellow dog has been trained to add firewood, no matter how smart the dog is, its IQ is only that of a human being of five or six years old, and the task of keeping the fireplace burning is already very difficult.

    I reached out and touched the little kid’s forehead, hands and feet. They were a little cold, but not cold.

    I added more firewood to the fireplace, disposed of the firewood ashes properly, took the little kid out of bed to pee, heated up a large glass of milk, and then made my own thing.

    Close all the curtains in your home, take out another household generator, and connect the water pipes to get hot water.

    Now that the whole building is relatively safe, there is no need to tuck it away anymore, and you can enjoy it when you have to.

    Under extremely cold temperatures, many people cannot even take a sip of hot water, and a hot bath is an unthinkable luxury.

    Zhou Chen was lying in a tub full of hot water, taking a hot bath with a look of enjoyment on his face...

Chapter 35 It’s so crazy, everyone in Building 21 has meat to eat

    Having a comfortable soak for an hour is very effective in relieving fatigue.

    Zhou Chen felt relaxed. After a busy day, it was time to reward his stomach.

    With electricity at home, it is convenient to do anything. After working for an hour and a half, the table is filled with delicious food.

    Braised pork, braised mixed fish, hot prawns, steamed hairy crabs, steamed ribs with taro milk, assorted vegetables, fish head and tofu soup, vegetable and fruit salad, and a glass of expensive red wine.

    The big yellow dog, one big and one small, ate happily, with half of its skull chewed, and ran over after smelling the smell, wagging its tail and circling around its owner.

    Zhou Chen ate with satisfaction, and so did the cannon fodder neighbor downstairs.

    I have been hungry and looking forward to it all day at home. I thought it would be good to eat instant noodles, bread, steamed buns and other foods. Unexpectedly, Zhou Chen actually brought back meat for everyone... …

    Mutton rolls, fat beef rolls, beef balls, duck blood, and sweet potato starch are mixed in the pot and cooked together, and the smell of meat is lingering in the air.

    This made them extremely excited, having not tasted meat for a long time.

    The quantity is quite large, a big bag full, enough for everyone to eat for a day.

    Full!

    Satisfied!

    This is the best meal they have had since the natural disaster.

    Men are very happy and don’t have to worry about their wives and children being hungry.

    Women are also very happy. It doesn’t matter if they eat less. The children cannot be hungry, and men are the mainstay, even more so.

    Several children have put on winter coats and new shoes. Although the sizes do not fit, they are very warm and they don’t have to huddle under the covers and dare not get out of bed.

    The little friends ran around with toys and quickly became one.

    Hearing the children’s laughter and seeing their smiling faces makes parents feel deeply gratified.

    Lao Sun took a bowl and scooped out a bowl of broth from the pot. There were several slices of mutton and beef rolls, a piece of duck blood, and two beef balls.

    After thinking for a while, he picked up another meatball with a spoon and threw it back into the pot.

    A neighbor who was about the same age saw him and said quickly: "Old Sun, why are you so polite to everyone? We are grateful to Zhou Chen, and we are also grateful to you. If you hadn't found us, this I'm afraid I'm going to starve to death, so you should eat more."

    After saying that, he put down the bowl and chopsticks, pretending to help Lao Sun hold more meat.

    Lao Sun waved his hand: "No, I'm full. I was thinking about the young man on the 6th floor..."

    Everyone understood as soon as they heard that Lao Sun was also soft-hearted and missed the young man who was reluctant to leave his parents' bodies behind.

    Probably thinking that the supplies were brought back by Zhou Chen and they belong to everyone if they are given to everyone. He wanted to give the young man a little food, but it was not easy to take too much.

    Everyone looked at me and I didn’t know what to say.

    It is absolutely impossible to say that you have no opinions!

    After all, if you don’t have enough to eat, who cares whether others live or die!

    Lao Sun thought for a while and said: "How about this? I will send him a bowl first and persuade him to join us. One more person will bring more strength. If he still disagrees , then we can only ignore it. Now that the city is closed in ice and snow, it is not easy for Xiao Zhou to bring back these supplies for everyone..."

    Having said that, and considering Lao Sun’s current status, he naturally nodded in agreement.

    After Lao Sun went out, everyone continued to eat, stuffing slices of meat rolls into their mouths until their mouths were full of oil.

    Building 19 opposite.

    A group of violent gangs gathered on the 16th floor. They were lying on the window with green eyes and drooling all the time.

    “Shit, the people in Building 21 opposite are really eating meat!”

    “Not only does everyone have meat to eat, but each person also has two big bowls...”

    “It’s so crazy...”

    “Damn, I can’t even drink the soup...”

    “Didn’t Scar say that he had already snatched up all the food?”

    “Scar is usually awesome and coaxing, but he was chopped into a dog last night. Now he is like a bereaved dog, running to Building 10 to beg Fei Ge to take him in!”

    “What a waste!”

    “Boss, there is meat on the opposite side. Zhou Chen must have brought it back from outside today…”

    “It must be him. Everyone saw it this morning. He has skates and runs very fast..."

    On the sofa in front of the fire, a middle-aged man wearing a gem ring held a woman's head tightly with his left hand, groaned, and pushed the woman away.

    The woman’s face was covered by her hair and her appearance could not be clearly seen. She stood up, spit into the trash can, and wiped her mouth with her sleeve.

    The middle-aged man zipped up his trousers and took a sip of hot wine. His small eyes were full of calculations.

    “Which of you knows Zhou Chen?”

    A dozen boys shook their heads, and one of them, Lu Mao, stood up and said, "I don't know Zhou Chen, but we all know Lao Sun, or else..."

    The middle-aged man sat up straight and said: "Tomorrow morning you go to Lao Sun and ask him to tell Zhou Chen that the Sakura Gang is planning to deal with him, as long as he is willing to supply us with meat. Materials, we on the 19th floor will not get involved in this matter. Otherwise..."

    Lu Mao took over the task: "Then how much should we supply every day?"

    The middle-aged man sneered: "Of course the more the better, at least ten pounds of meat."

    A younger brother worried: "What if he doesn't agree?"

    Before the middle-aged man could say anything, a dozen boys next to him were already scolding him.

    “Damn! Who the hell is he that dares not agree?”

    “If he refuses to agree, we will come to the door with a knife...”

    “That’s right, do you think an iron gate can stop us?”

    “How about we do it now? Now we won’t be able to eat meat, but we can also drink a pot of broth...”

    “This is a good thing to note! I’m so hungry...”

    …

    A group of boys became more and more excited as they talked. When they thought of the smell of meat, they wanted to do it immediately.

    “Go ahead!”

    The middle-aged man slapped the table: "What, are you eating and drinking with me?"

    A group of younger brothers immediately shut up and admitted their mistakes to please him.

    “Look at how cowardly you all are. I’ll get angry just by looking at it...”

    The middle-aged man cursed a few more times and then put away his temper.

    As I was talking, I suddenly realized that there was a woman standing next to me: "Why haven't you left yet?"

    Then I thought of something, picked up a pack of instant noodles from the table, and threw it on the ground like a dog.

    The woman said nothing, silently picked up the instant noodles on the ground, and then left in a hurry.

    The moment she walked away from the door, the woman was shivering from the cold, wrapped up her clothes tightly and went downstairs in the dark.

    When I walked out of the unit building, I couldn't help but raise my head and looked up at the top floor opposite sadly.

    The fireplace in Zhou Chen’s house must be burning very brightly, right?

    Even if the window is covered by curtains, there is still a ray of light.

    Can even his neighbors...can eat meat?

    A beam of light suddenly hit her face, and Su Ruanruan subconsciously raised her hand to cover her eyes.

    Zhang Li came over from the next building with a woman: "What are you doing standing there stupidly? Have you got the supplies?"

    “Take it.” Su Ruanruan threw the instant noodles at the other party, turned around and left angrily.

    Zhang Li bent down to pick up the instant noodles on the ice and hurriedly chased after him: "Why the hell are you crazy? You were bullied by a customer. I'm not telling you to be docile and just be patient and let it go. Already..."

    “Bear your mabi!”

    Unable to suppress the hatred in her heart, Su Ruanruan suddenly turned around and slapped Zhang Li.

    Zhang Li has been very annoyed lately. How can he tolerate being slapped by a woman? He raised his hand and received two slaps.

    He kicked the person to the ground, grabbed Su Ruanruan’s hair hard, and cursed: “You stinky bitch must be tired of living, you still think you are being chased by a man. As for the goddess of licking, you were looking at Zhou Chen’s house just now, do you still want to go back to him? In your dream, you are just a broken shoe now, obediently spreading your legs for me to earn supplies..."

Chapter 36 Sakura Gang? The weather in the day...

    Qi Rou slept in a daze and thought it was a dream when she heard the knock on the door.

    She is a bit familiar with the bed and is used to sleeping alone.

    In order not to freeze to death in her sleep when she moved here yesterday, she shared a bed with two other women and didn’t fall asleep until three or four in the morning.

    “Is there someone knocking on the door?”

    “It seems so, I’ll go take a look.”

    Yang Sitian thought something had happened, so she quickly got dressed, carried two watermelon knives and went to open the door.

    The door opened.

    Zhou Chen, who was fully armed, held a child wrapped in a ball in his arms.

    There were two bags, one large and one small, at his feet, a children's bed behind him, and a pile of firewood.

    “Brother Zhou.”

    “Where is Qi Rou?”

    “I’ll call her.”

    Five minutes later, Qi Rou ran out with disheveled hair.

    She suddenly crawled out of bed, shaking with cold.

    “Wow, what a cute kid!”

    Qi Rou’s eyes lit up when she looked at the little kid.

    The fair face, round eyes, and fluffy hat make this beautiful little face even cuter: "Is he Uncle Sun's grandson?"

    Zhou Chen handed the kid over: "His name is Chu Zekai. He has autism. If you take good care of the kid, I will give you a big reward."

    Being thrust into the arms of a strange sister, the little kid didn’t react at all.

    Zhou Chen threw the two bags into the house: "Here are his clothes and food. Don't freeze him."

    After all, after raising it for a while, it is impossible not to have any feelings.

    However, so-called relationships are a burden in the last days, so it’s better to cut them off early!

    He doesn’t plan to take anyone with him when he leaves the city in the future!

    Qi Rou quickly agreed: "Don't worry, I promise to take good care of the little boy."

    15th floor. The two cannon fodder neighbors guarding the door were shivering and yawning.

    When he saw Zhou Chen, he immediately put on a smiling face.

    “Brother Zhou, do you want to go out so early?”

    The two people quickly turned off the electric switch and pushed open the big iron door.

    “Brother Zhou, please pay attention to your safety.”

    On the 8th floor, Lao Sun was taking a few cannon fodder neighbors to move the corpses downstairs one by one.

    The corpse is already heavy, but the frozen corpse becomes cold and heavy.

    Zhou Chen said: "Why go to all this trouble? Why not just throw it from the window?"

    When everyone hears it, this is really the truth.

    Although the dead are the most important, these are all beasts, there is nothing to respect...

    At Zhou Chen’s reminder, several cannon fodder neighbors returned to the house, pushed open the window and threw the body down.

    In the quiet neighborhood, there were immediately the sounds of several heavy objects falling to the ground.

    The frozen corpse was smashed to the ground and broken into pieces on the spot.

    As soon as Zhou Chen changed his skates, Lao Sun chased him.

    “Xiao Zhou, we discussed it last night. With so many people in the building, we can’t just rely on you to go out and look for supplies. If you encounter danger, you won’t even have help.”

    “What everyone is saying is that if you go out today, don’t look for food, but look for some warm clothes. Tomorrow we can send a few people to go out with you.”

    “There is strength in numbers, which can also help you lighten your burden!”

    Zhou Chen put his cold-proof shoes into his backpack and stretched out his hand to straighten the cotton hat on his head: "It was August when the natural disaster struck, and all the shopping malls were filled with summer clothes, and autumn clothes were not available yet. Winter clothes Don’t even think about it.”

    Are you kidding?

    Now that the cannon fodder has the ability to survive, will he still be obedient and become cannon fodder?

    I won’t give it to you even if I find it!

    Old Sun couldn’t help but sigh: “Hey, that’s right, this bullshit natural disaster really does a lot of harm to people.”

    Zhou Chen said: "I went out today mainly to find firewood. The furniture in the building is almost burned out, right?"

    The warmer the room, the less the cannon fodder wants to be cold.

    When the thought of going out is eliminated day by day, then naturally you can only rely on him!

    Lao Sun nodded: "Yes, everything that can be burned is almost burned."

    Zhou Chen waved his hand and flew out with a kick.

    A few hundred meters away from the gate of the community, he looked like he was stepping on a hot wheel, and his figure was so fast that it was dazzling.

    This scene made those who were peeping in the dark jealous.

    “Zhou Chen went out again, we have to find a way to get his pair of shoes...”

    “There are also clothes! Without his cold-proof clothes and skates, he wouldn’t dare to stay outside too long…”

    “Yeah, this guy went out at the same time yesterday and didn’t come back until the evening. He didn’t freeze to death and brought back several large bags of supplies..."

    “Brother Fei said, we will observe for another two days, and then we will set up an ambush at the gate.”

    Countless people were waiting in Sakura Community, and finally when it was getting dark, Zhou Chen came back.

    They didn’t see anyone at first, but they heard rumbling noises in the distance.

    It was like the sound of a large truck carrying heavy objects slowly rolling down the road.

    The rumbling sound is getting closer and louder.

    It feels like the foundation is shaking...

    Even though they knew they couldn’t see it, there were still many people lying on the windows looking around.

    “What is the sound?”

    “Is the rescue coming?”

    “Can the car still be driven at minus 70 degrees?”

    Of course the car cannot be driven.

    Zhou Chen went out and wandered for a long time. In the remaining time, he found five weighing scales and fixed them in a row with ropes.

    Take out more than twenty logs from the space, tie them tightly with ropes, and throw them on top.

    He spent three days wandering by the river, and he caught a lot of logs floating down the river.

    There are four iron wheels at the bottom of the scale, which can be dragged smoothly even if it is loaded with heavy objects.

    “Boom –”

    Ever since, everyone in the community saw Zhou Chen dragging the log back with their own eyes.

    This makes everyone crazy with jealousy.

    It was extremely cold for more than 20 days. They wore all the clothes they could wear and had no heating materials. Countless residents died in their sleep.

    Ordinary residents have basically burned all the furniture that can be burned at home.

    Violent gangs go from house to house, and the wooden furniture they robbed cannot last more than a few days.

    They forced a group of residents to go out in search of fuel wood, but they all froze to death outside.

    It’s freezing cold, and if we don’t find a way to get burning wood, everyone will freeze to death sooner or later.

    Now when I see Zhou Chen getting so many logs for 21 buildings, everyone is crazy with jealousy, their eyes are as scarlet as rabbit eyes.

    After the intercom rang, Lao Sun immediately took ten people to the gate to meet him.

    In the dim community, there is an undercurrent surging.

    Fearing that someone would rush out to rob, all eleven people, including Lao Sun, ran to the back and pushed hard. Under the influence of the weighing iron wheel, everyone quickly returned to Building 21.

    Without thinking too much, he quickly cut off the rope, took the time to carry the logs into the room one by one, and put away the scales one by one.

    As soon as the big iron gate was closed, everyone felt relieved and at the same time very excited.

    Lao Sun flushed with excitement: "Xiao Zhou, where did you drag these logs back from?"

    Zhou Chen was sitting on a stool changing his shoes, his face flushed and his head covered with hot sweat.

    A person’s strength is limited. Although he only dragged one kilometer, it was still very difficult.

    But in order to let these neighbors know how difficult it is for him, of course he has to go far away.

    “I remembered that there was a small private furniture factory in the suburbs, and I wanted to see if there was any burning wood left. Most of it was washed away by the flood, but some were still stuck on the building. "

    “This thing is buoyant and is not frozen under the ice, but it is very troublesome to move it...”

    When the cannon fodder neighbor heard that he was dragged back from the suburbs, his mood became very complicated.

    Such a long journey is covered in ice and snow.

    Zhou Chen is a person...

    They definitely wouldn’t be able to do it themselves.

    The hearts of a few cannon fodders have changed, and they are somewhat sincerely moved.

    As for other people, they didn’t dare to express their other thoughts.

    Zhou Chen is the only one in the whole building who can stay outside for a long time.

    He has the ability to find supplies and is not afraid of hard work.

    In the current situation, everyone really can’t do without him!

    Damn it, those grandsons on the 19th floor dare to take advantage of Zhou Chen.

    Come and chop off one of them, and chop off a pair of them on two of them.

    Zhou Chen was very satisfied with the reaction of these cannon fodder neighbors.

    It doesn’t matter whether it is truly touching or acting, as long as you can deeply realize his importance.

    If you leave him, you will starve to death and freeze to death!

    Zhou Chen took out two bags of flour from his backpack: "It's too laborious to pull the wood here. There isn't much food brought back today. Let's take it up first so that everyone can have a full meal."

    Everyone looked extremely moved.

    “Xiao Zhou, I don’t even know what to say.”

    “Brother Zhou, you are my reborn parents…”

    “Xiao Zhou, I, Lao Hu, put these words here today. If anyone dares to do anything bad to you in the future, I, Lao Hu, will chop him to death in minutes!”

    Hearing these words that were difficult to distinguish between true and false, Zhou Chen naturally had to say a few perfunctory words.

    Maybe some of them are truly grateful, but he doesn’t feel guilty.

    There are so many materials in his space that they can circle the earth three times.

    The supplies he took out were not the best.

    But humans are the greediest animals!

    If you are too good to someone in the beginning, the other person will only take it for granted as time goes by.

    The desire is hard to satisfy, the appetite has been developed, and in the end I want to suck every drop of blood from your body.

    It was just a cooperation!

    If these supplies can help some neighbors who can keep their bottom line, this cooperation will be a win-win situation!

    Lao Sun immediately took command.

    “Lao Hu, please bring up the flour.”

    “Xiao Huang, go upstairs and find a wood saw.”

    “There are still a few axes in the fire box above the 15th floor. Xiao Zhang and Xiao Chen, you two go get them. We have to pack the logs into firewood overnight.”

    After arranging everything, Lao Sun walked up to Zhou Chen.

    He said with a sad face: "Xiao Zhou, after you left today, the owner of Building 19 sent a green guy over. They said that the Sakura Gang was preparing to deal with us..."

    Zhou Chen was stunned: "What kind of help?"

    Lao Sun repeated: "Sakura Gang, the other 29 buildings have a landlord. These 29 landlords formed a gang, which is called Sakura Gang."

    Zhou Chen curled his lips and revealed a sneer.

    This is normal.

    In the last days, the weak will eat the strong, the small fish will eat the shrimp, and the big fish will eat the small fish.

    It’s not just Sakura Community, the current situation in other communities is similar.

    It is different from Lao Sun’s worries.

    Zhou Chen complained directly.

    “The weather in the sun is not a good thing!”

Chapter 37 The Sakura Gang couldn’t sleep

    “嚓哓哓——”

    The sound of sawing wood in Building 21 rang all night long.

    That night, the Sakura Gang couldn’t sleep.

    It’s not that I was noisy, I was jealous and couldn’t sleep.

    Not only the sound of sawing wood, but also the people in the 18, 19, and 20 buildings opposite Building 21, everyone who survived could smell the smell of noodle soup.

    Fragrant!

    It smells so good!

    It doesn’t taste like a hodgepodge of instant noodles, noodles, old rice, etc.

    It is authentic hand-made noodles, giving it a unique taste.

    The hand-rolled noodles are boiled in boiling water, and the air is filled with the aroma of wheat...

    The violent teams in these three buildings were deeply attracted by the aroma of barley. They all lay at the window and kept twitching their noses to breathe in the aroma of barley.

    I tried to open my eyes wide and looked at the group of people on the 15th floor opposite. Everyone was holding noodles and stuffing them into their mouths.

    After finishing a bowl of noodles, I have a bowl of steaming noodle soup. This taste is so happy...

    There is such a distance between the building and the building, they can see the noodles on the chopsticks clearly with their naked eyes.

    It is white, wide and long, like a trouser belt.

    “Beasts, they are actually eating the belt noodles from my hometown...”

    “Fuck, they actually finished one bowl and added a second bowl...”

    “Is there any mistake? Even women and children can eat two bowls. What a fucking waste of materials...”

    “Isn’t it too luxurious?”

    “With this way of eating, aren’t they afraid of being hungry tomorrow?”

    “How many supplies did Zhou Chen bring back...”

    A middle-aged man wearing a gemstone ring sat alone on the sofa and swallowed his saliva countless times.

    “Come back and sit down.”

    A group of boys lying at the window reluctantly sat around the fire.

    The middle-aged man looked at Lu Mao: "When you went to see Lao Sun today, did you explain what I said clearly?"

    Lu Mao immediately smiled and said: "Don't worry, boss, I made everything clear. Then Old Sun was so scared that his legs went weak on the spot, hahaha..."

    The middle-aged man snorted and wiped his hair habitually. What used to be hairspray was hairspray, but now he had oil stains on his scalp.

    But this did not stop him from showing off: "My Wang Dachui's patience is limited. I will only give them two days. If they don't see the meat on the third day, let's see how I deal with them!"

    A group of younger brothers immediately complimented me.

    “The boss is awesome!”

    “As expected of our boss!”

    “There are three young women opposite, one is prettier than the other, will it still be okay then hehehe...”

    A bald man said: "Boss, Brother Fei is not saying that our Sakura Gang should be open to the outside world in unison, will we offend him if we do this?"

    Wang Dachui swallowed a mouthful of yellow phlegm on the ground and said scornfully: "That bullshit Sakura Gang, what does it have to do with us?"

    “Those talkers are all the original candidates for the building owner, am I, Wang Dachui?”

    “If the Sakura Gang can supply us with ten kilograms of meat every day, then of course we can share it with the outside world, but he can’t give us anything, and he farts all day long!”

    “As long as our brothers have meat to eat and wine to drink, it doesn’t matter how they bite dogs!”

    “My king, Sledgehammer, will never be used as cannon fodder!”

    All the boys gave a thumbs up.

    “The boss is mighty!”

    “The boss is wise!”

    Wang Dachui’s eyes shone brightly.

    “However, the gang opposite gave me a heads up. Starting tomorrow, you will dismantle a few gates and seal them up to set up a checkpoint on the ground floor.”

    “Don’t let someone jealous that Zhou Chen delivers meat to us every day come over and attack us in the middle of the night...”

    The boys howled with excitement at the thought of having meat to eat.

    Only the bald man sitting on the outermost edge, with deep contempt in his eyes, was silently calculating.

    Starting from that night, and for the next two nights, the entire Sakura Community was filled with the sound of sawing wood.

    “Chachacha——”

    In the dark night, just by looking at the firelight of Building 21, you can tell how much firewood Zhou Chen brought back.

    And the aroma of food is too torturous.

    The wind and snow were very strong, and the aroma blown by the wind was smelled by people in the entire community.

    The people in Building 21 are living a very happy life.

    I can’t bear it!

    Another batch of neighbors who were controlled by violent gangs froze to death and starved to death.

    Violent gangs who are running out of various supplies are now running around in a hurry.

    Today, the landlords of each building went to Aunt Wang’s house in Building 10 to discuss countermeasures.

    Wang Dachui from Building 19 also went, but at the same time he sent four green men to Building 21 to inquire about the results.

    The four green-haired people were very aggressive. They walked to the iron gate of Building 21 and knocked directly on the door with a kitchen knife.

    A small opening opened in the middle of the iron door, revealing a pair of eyes.

    Lu Mao was very proud: "Call Zhou Chen down to answer!"

    The big iron gate suddenly opened, and Lao Sun led a group of people and came out.

    They moved very quickly. They rushed out and slashed randomly, then turned around and rushed back indoors.

    No more than 30 seconds before and after!

    “Bang——”

    Once the big iron gate was closed, only four people were left lying in a pool of blood.

    “You...”

    The four green-haired men were not directly hacked to death. They got up with difficulty and ran back.

    As soon as I ran downstairs of Building 19, I fell down on the ice, eyes wide open.

    Inside the big iron door, the blazing flames raised the temperature of the entire room.

    Warmth, in addition to warmth, is warmth.

    A group of neighbors who had just finished beheading people sat around the fire and continued roasting potatoes and sweet potatoes, feeling extremely happy.

    “Brother Zhou is right, those are not good things. If you want our supplies, you should crawl over like a dog and pray for charity!”

    “Hmph, how dare you boss me around and yell at me, I really fucking treat myself like a green onion...”

    "Anyway, we have this door, but we are still afraid of these mobs. Even if this door is breached, we can retreat to the 15th floor and let them taste something more powerful..."

    “When the switch is pulled, a large area will be electrocuted to death!”

    “Although it has only been a few days, our life has gotten better and better, thanks to Brother Zhou.”

    “Old Sun, I heard that Brother Zhou found a batch of bacterial strains. Will we have fresh mushrooms to eat soon?”

    This is definitely great news that makes everyone extremely excited.

    Everyone looked at Lao Sun expectantly.

    Lao Sun was under great pressure: "Xiao Zhou mentioned it yesterday, but..."

    “It’s just what…”

    “Is it difficult to get it back?”

    “How about we send two people out tomorrow to help Brother Zhou. At the worst, each of us can get a piece of clothing for these two people. Now that there is firewood in the room for heating, it’s no problem to wear one less piece of clothing. of."

    “Yes! Those are strains of bacteria. As long as you grow them, you will have fresh mushrooms to eat, and you can also drink delicious mushroom soup..."

    “Stop talking, I’m so greedy...”

    Lao Sun’s heartbeat jumped sharply.

    These people just wanted to have something to eat a few days ago.

    Yesterday, Zhou Chen just casually mentioned the bacteria to him. When people heard it, it spread, and now they are still thinking about it.

    There is also the matter of winter clothes. I have already mentioned that they cannot be found in the wrong season, but now I bring it up again.

    Xiao Zhou is right, dogs cannot be fed too full!

    Lao Sun put on a serious attitude: "Don't think about it, everyone. The bacteria need to be kept at a certain temperature for 24 hours to grow. It can't be grown in a day. Weekly. It took a lot of effort for Chen Guang to get these logs back."

    When everyone heard this, it was the same.

    They do have a lot of firewood now, but heating and cooking are quite a consumption.

    Some people couldn’t help but sigh: “I can’t believe that one day even a piece of firewood will be extremely precious.”

    Of course they knew that Zhou Chen had two fireplaces in his home, and they were burning continuously 24 hours a day.

    Waste is for sure.

    But those burning wood were bought by Zhou Chen himself before, and the burning wood that everyone enjoys now is also brought back by Zhou Chen with hard work.

    Who has the nerve to ask Zhou Chen to save some burning wood to raise mushrooms for everyone...

    What if Zhou Chen is offended and won’t cooperate.

    What do you eat?

Chapter 38: What qualifications do a group of wretches waiting to die have to discuss cooperation?

    Downstairs of the 10th building, there were hundreds of people standing there.

    These boys are in their own camps, always holding weapons in their hands, keeping distance from each other, and always being on guard against each other.

    There were footsteps coming from the building, and Wang Dachui was the first to come out.

    The bald man and his men immediately came forward to greet him: "Boss, how about the conversation?"

    “Bah!”

    Wang Dachui spat a mouthful of yellow phlegm on the ground, with an unhappy look on his face: "What nonsense, a bunch of guys with no buttholes want us to be cannon fodder."

    “What?”

    “How can this be done?”

    “They don’t want to do it themselves, they just want us to do it, right?”

    Wang Dachui sneered: "We'll talk about it when we get back."

    When he was about to reach Building 19, he asked: "What about Lumao, what's the answer over there? When will they start supplying us with supplies?"

    Hearing this, the faces of the bald and other younger brothers all looked bad.

    “Lv Mao and the others...”

    Wang Dachui looked at the four corpses on the ground. He was shocked at first, and then became furious: "Fuck, even my people dare to kill, they are looking for death!"

    The young brothers were also horrified when they saw the bodies of the four green-haired people.

    The people in Building 21 are not easy to mess with. Just refuse if they are unwilling to cooperate. How can anyone directly kill people?

    But they chopped it down, hacking it indiscriminately, and closing the big iron gate, as if nothing had happened.

    Just when everyone thought the boss was going to give the order, Wang Dachui walked upstairs without saying a word.

    The boys looked confused and quickly followed.

    One of the boys quietly tugged at the bald man’s clothes: “Brother Guang, did you leave the bodies of Lu Mao and the others alone?”

    The bald man glanced coldly: "You want to take care of them? Then bury them."

    That guy shut up immediately.

    How do you dig a hole to bury a body in freezing weather?

    Before the hole was dug, he froze to death.

    Back indoors, Wang Dachui kicked the table over: "Damn it, one of them won't give me face, and my people will chop me down if they ask me to, and the other one will use me as cannon fodder and want me to lead others." If you go to die, you don’t treat me as a human being, right?”

    The younger brothers did not dare to speak out.

    There were not a few firewood left in the house, and the boss didn’t even bother to light a fire, so they could only huddle together and shiver.

    Baldhead said: "Boss, we are outsiders. The Sakura Gang will definitely want to use us as cannon fodder, but there may be room for cooperation in Building 21."

    Wang Dachui frowned and said coldly: "What do you mean?"

    The bald head said: "You know Lu Mao's character. You have known it all day long. He has the biggest Lu Mao in the world. Maybe he said something unpleasant in front of others. They can't bear it until they can bear it. Hands-on."

    Wang Dachui snorted coldly: "So what, they are a bunch of weaklings being targeted by the Sakura Gang. I am willing not to get involved in this matter for the sake of supplies. One less enemy. They It’s time to have some fun, and I should bear with you any harsh words.”

    The bald man is speechless. Is there really a way to survive following this kind of arrogant maniac?

    Wang Dachui’s eyes were fierce: “Bald head, if you take people there this time, they are required to hand over one thousand kilograms of firewood and ten kilograms of meat immediately. If there is no meat, they will hand over thirty kilograms of grain instead. Otherwise, for my sake If you want to survive, you have to attack them..."

    The bald man led the two of them downstairs.

    In order not to end up with a green hair, I deliberately stopped ten meters away from the big iron gate.

    The attitude is also very polite.

    “Old Sun, our poster has something to discuss with your poster.”

    The big iron door opened a crack, and Old Sun appeared at the door, with a blazing flame behind him.

    The three bald men looked at the flames, their eyes full of envy and jealousy.

    Damn, comparing people to each other is really annoying.

    People in Building 21 can keep themselves warm by the fire 24 hours a day, taking turns on duty on the ground floor.

    Looking at the entire Sakura Community, it is definitely unique.

    Just as the bald man was about to speak, Lao Sun had already spoken.

    “I am the original poster.”

    “……”

    “Are you the host?”

    “Are you deaf?”

    “Then you have the final say here?”

    “What I said doesn’t count!”

    The bald man was speechless: "Are you not the original poster? It doesn't matter what you say, who has the final say?"

    Old Sun is as steady as an old dog: "Of course Zhou Chen has the final say in building 21."

    The bald man understood that Lao Sun, the poster, is just a puppet: "Okay, please invite Zhou Chen down. Our poster has something to say..."

    Lao Sun had a look of anger on his face: "Bah, who do you think you are? Who do you, the host of the original poster, do you think Zhou Chen can see whenever you want?"

    The bald man’s face darkened, and the two younger brothers behind him became angry.

    “Sun, you are looking for death.”

    “Believe it or not, I will kill you right now.”

    At this time, several figures immediately appeared behind Lao Sun.

    These people were holding kitchen knives and axes, as if they were about to rush out at any time.

    Thinking of the fate of the four green-haired people, the two younger brothers immediately shut up and took two steps back in fear.

    The bald man became nervous inside, with a smile on his face: "Old Sun, don't be so excited. We are not here to cause trouble. It's just that our landlord has an explanation and wants to discuss cooperation with you."

    “Cooperation?”

    Lao Sun seemed to have heard a big joke and scoffed on the spot: "What qualifications do you have to cooperate with us? You are about to freeze to death and starve to death, and you still want to show off, but it's just A bunch of wretches waiting to die.”

    Being stabbed in pain by a word, his bald head turned pale.

    He looked back at his two accomplices, looked up at a window in Building 19, and then looked at several surrounding buildings.

    Compared with the people in Building 21, aren’t they just a bunch of wretches waiting to die?

    Lao Sun sneered: "Zhou Chen has already explained it. If you want to show off, go elsewhere. If you don't accept it, just fight. The green haired ones will be your fate."

    The faces of the three bald men changed.

    Isn’t there no room at all?

    Baldhead said hurriedly: "Old Sun, I'm afraid you don't know yet, the people from the Sakura Gang..."

    The Sakura Gang has a large number of people. If they really take action, there won’t even be any scum left in this gang.

    He doesn’t believe that Zhou Chen and the others are not afraid!

    Lao Sun interrupted him directly with a look of contempt on his face: "The Sakura Gang is nothing, they are also a group of wretches waiting to die?"

    Lao Sun waved his hand as if he was chasing away some disgusting flies.

    “Stop threatening us with those rubbish from the Sakura Gang!”

    “If you have the guts, let’s fight with real swords and guns. Whoever dies will be unlucky!”

    “So what if there are many of you? The worst we can do is wait behind closed doors until all of you are dead..."

    Bald head: "..."

    How can this be done?

    You can afford to wait, but we can’t!

    The supplies in Building 19 can barely last one day, and they will be hungry tomorrow.

    Those rubbish from the Sakura Gang want to force us to be cannon fodder, so there is no way they can give us any food.

    If a fight really breaks out, if you don’t get hacked to death by the people in Building 21, you will also be killed by the cheap Sakura Gang.

    Whoever takes action is a fool!

    Just when his head was so anxious that he was sweating all over his body, Lao Sun sneered again.

    “Zhou Chen said that he can find a lot of supplies and even feed the dogs to you!”

    “However, I can still give you a chance. If you want supplies, please submit a certificate of nomination!”

Chapter 39 A song "Liangliang" for you

    The bald man received a slap in the face as soon as he entered the door.

    Wang Dachui cursed loudly: "Are you a fool? You are so cowardly in front of a cripple. You dare to call us worse than dogs. Why the hell can't you rush up with a knife and stab him to death?"

    “You say that the green hair is too good, I think you are a coward, you...”

    stabbed the knife into the opponent's stomach, held the handle of the knife and twisted it hard: "Boss, don't hit people in the face, be careful in the next life."

    Wang Dachui fell to the ground, frightening the younger brothers present to death.

    The two younger brothers who were following the bald man did not expect such a thing to happen and immediately hid far away.

    “You…you killed the boss…”

    The bald man squatted down, wiped the blood on the corpse with a knife, and cursed fiercely: "Shouldn't he die?"

    “How many supplies did we collect at the beginning?”

    “Save it a little, is it enough for us brothers to survive for two months?”

    “Wang Dachui plays with women all day long, and one-third of his supplies are used as prostitution. Has he ever thought about our life and death?”

    “You dare to slap me in the face, even my mother has never slapped me in the face...”

    …

    Zhou Chen doesn’t know this.

    At the moment he is enjoying delicious food at home.

    There are a lot of semi-finished fresh foods in the space. What you want to eat depends on your mood.

    Today he cooked squirrel mandarin fish, Biluo shrimp, Su-style eel shreds, braised hairtail fish, boiled sea snails, white-cut chicken, braised bamboo shoots, corn ribs soup, and two plates of vegetables .

    I opened a bottle of Maotai. It tastes soft, refreshing and sweet, with a mellow body and a long aftertaste.

    It is indeed the national brand of fermented wine. It has a prominent sauce aroma, a mellow and fragrant aroma, and a long-lasting fragrance in the empty cup.

    This thing has always been that people who buy it don’t drink it, and people who drink it don’t buy it.

    Zhou Chen used to buy a few boxes to give away, but now he has tens of thousands of boxes stored in the space, and he will make a bunch of drunkards cry when he goes out.

    Just when he poured the second cup, there was a harsh noise outside.

    The noise is very sharp and can make people feel frightened.

    Then there was a burst of electricity, and then someone was auditioning the microphone.

    The sound of the horn was so loud that the entire community could hear it clearly.

    “Hey, hey, hey...”

    “Good afternoon, neighbors. I am Wan Baojie, the owner of the 10th building.”

    “Now is a difficult time. We are all neighbors and should unite to tide over the difficulties together.”

    “In order to better protect everyone’s interests, the Sakura Gang has been officially established. Thanks to everyone’s respect, Wan was appointed as the leader of the gang in the face of danger.”

    “Wan hereby assures everyone that we will obtain more supplies for our surviving neighbors. People who are selfish and disregard their neighbors’ lives are all enemies of the people!”

    “Zhou Chen from Building 21, listen carefully.”

    “According to reliable information, your home not only has a fireplace for heating, but also has a lot of supplies stored. You can’t be so selfish. You should take out all the supplies and share them with everyone...”

    “As far as everyone knows, you are the only one in the entire community who can go out to look for supplies, so you are obliged to take care of everyone’s daily supplies.”

    “Of course, our Sakura Gang is very democratic. If you feel this is very tiring, we can understand. In addition to the supplies at home, please also hand over the equipment for going out, and the gang will distribute it reasonably. .”

    “Now, we will send a team of people to receive the supplies. Please prepare as soon as possible.”

    “Now, I would like to invite two neighbor representatives to speak.”

    The leaders of the violent gangs gathered in the 10th building were all laughing so hard that they couldn’t close their mouths.

    This is a good idea. Have all the survivors in the surrounding communities heard it?

    You can roast Zhou Chen on the fire without going out.

    From today on, as long as Zhou Chen dares to go out, someone will definitely ambush him!

    To protect his own safety, he can only compromise with the Sakura Gang!

    The cannon fodder neighbors in Building 21 all had pale faces.

    Lao Sun and others held their weapons tightly and guarded behind the big iron gate in advance.

    The cannon fodder neighbor who was taking turns rushed downstairs in fear.

    The Sakura gang is here, and there must be a lot of them. What if they can’t resist it?

    Is it really safe to retreat to the 15th floor?

    How about...

    From the loudspeaker, there was a rustling sound, and an old woman's voice came.

    "Zhou Chen, everyone is responsible for the rise and fall of the country. Now the people in the city are living in dire straits. As a citizen, you should shoulder your civic obligations. Helping your neighbors is making a contribution to the country."

    “If you refuse to contribute to the country, you are a sinner of the country!”

    “Criminals who target the country will definitely be punished by the organization in the future. Not only will they be imprisoned, they will also affect three generations of their descendants!”

    “If the circumstances are more serious, they will be shot directly!”

    “You take care of yourself!”

    Zhou Chen threw a chicken leg to feed the dog.

    Everyone is familiar with the voice of Aunt Wang from the neighborhood committee.

    Is this old Caipi not dead yet?

    Listening to this voice, I felt angry and weak, and I was so hungry that my chest was touching my back.

    How can a bunch of beasts who are capable of killing people and stealing goods be willing to use precious materials to support an old woman.

    A few seconds later, another man’s voice came from the speaker.

    Zhou Chen is also familiar with this voice.

    Isn’t this the tension of his “good brother”?

    “Zhou Chen, we are an old classmate. You are selfish and don’t care about our classmates. It’s okay if you don’t want to help us. But there are so many neighbors in the community. How can you bear it? Are you going to watch everyone starve to death?"

    “Zhou Chen, you don’t have to miss your old friendship, but we old classmates have to think about you. Are you going to send yourself to prison just for a few mouthfuls of food?”

    “Because of your selfishness, so many people have starved to death. How can your conscience be tolerated?”

    “When you dream back at midnight, aren’t you afraid that everyone will turn into evil spirits and come back to find you?”

    “Zhou Chen, listen to me and take the initiative to hand over all the supplies. We all share the same difficulties and share the blessings. At least we can sleep well at night..."

    The microphone was returned to the leader of the Sakura Gang.

    “Zhou Chen, our people will be downstairs right away.”

    “If you don’t see supplies within ten minutes, don’t blame us for being ruthless. Our Sakura Gang is also thinking about the survivors of the entire community...”

    Lao Sun’s extremely anxious voice came from the intercom on the table.

    “Xiao Zhou, what should we do now?”

    “They have a large number of people coming over. It is estimated that there are at least 4 to 50 people. The ground floor will definitely be lost..."

    Zhou Chen took out a tissue and wiped his mouth.

    He replied with a calm face: "Just stay behind the door. If someone changes sides and wants to open the door to let people in, just chop him down!"

    Zhou Chen opened the curtains and opened a small window.

    Down below, a group of beggars were holding weapons and showing off their power, extremely arrogant!

    “Open the door!”

    “Hand over the supplies!”

    “Down with the capitalists...”

    Zhou Chen took out a wine spray machine and a large-capacity plastic water tank from the space.

    Five tons of mineral water can be sold at sky-high prices during extremely hot periods. This is really a bargain for these rubbish.

    Pull out the telescopic nozzle and extend the small window.

    Aiming at the crowd below, Hao pressed the switch without hesitation.

    The downpour sprayed like a fan for more than ten meters and fell from the sky...

    The icy rain fell on their heads, faces, and bodies, and the forty or fifty thugs suddenly froze.

    After only being stunned for three seconds, he started screaming and running around with his head in his hands.

    They were quickly wet from head to toe. It was a torture to be outside at minus 70 degrees.

    The rainwater turned into ice water when it was poured on the body, and then condensed from ice water into ice. Several people were frozen to death on the spot.

    “Ah, help—”

    “Save me...”

    The screams were endless.

    Those thugs who didn’t run away would have been frozen to death.

    Some of the fastest thugs froze to death on the way to escape, while others rushed into nearby buildings and froze to death in the corridors.

    Only less than one-tenth of the population managed to save a small life.

    Zhou Chen put away his tools and started working immediately.

    Playing with the trumpet makes the sound louder, right?

    Can a broken speaker costing more than ten yuan compare with the professional audio in a movie theater?

    Soon, the survivors within a two-kilometer radius centered on Sakura Community heard someone speaking at the same time.

    Zhou Chen’s clear voice reached everyone’s ears.

    “You rubbish from the Sakura Gang, listen to me!”

    “Put away your hypocritical faces, and if you don’t want to die, just keep your tail between your legs and be a dog for me!”

    “The robbery failed and dozens of people were killed instead. Were you scared to death?”

    "A song "Liangliang" is given to you."

Chapter 40 Killing the chicken to scare the monkey

    “Madman!”

    “Zhou Chen is definitely a madman!”

    Room 1101, Building 10.

    All twenty-nine posters of the Sakura Gang are here.

    These twenty-nine people’s faces were ashen, and their shocked expressions could not hide their deep fear.

    Who here hasn’t had a few lives on his hands?

    But compared to Zhou Chen, this crazy guy, it’s like a small house with a big house!

    If you don’t make a sound, it will be a blockbuster.

    It’s really a biting dog that doesn’t bark!

    More than 30 lives were taken without blinking an eye.

    The dozen or so people who survived also suffered varying degrees of frostbite. Some had their ears frozen off, some had their fingers frozen off, and some had their toes frozen off...

    In addition to the leaders of the Sakura Gang, there are only a hundred or so subordinates.

    It only took Zhou Chen five minutes to cut off half of their combat effectiveness.

    Shock, anger, anxiety, fear, fear, regret...

    The bald man who replaced Wang Dachui as the new landlord had a dull look on his face.

    He originally didn’t want to be cannon fodder for the Sakura Gang, but the situation was beyond his control.

    Seeing the Sakura gang coming out with a large force to act in earnest, I was afraid that if I didn’t participate, a group of Wuyangyang thugs would turn around and attack the 19th floor after taking the supplies.

    Fortunately, the two boys he sent stood at the back and were not drenched by the ice water.

    I used to think that the Sakura Gang could crush Zhou Chen to death like an ant, but now I discovered that Zhou Chen has arrogance!

    Recalling Lao Sun’s words, he began to wonder whose life would be used as a token of surrender?

    He secretly looked at the gang leaders in front of him, his eyes sweeping over the gang leaders Wan Baojie and Scar.

    At this time, Scar’s face was heavy, but he was very happy inside.

    A group of self-righteous bastards used to mock him as a lost dog.

    How about now, aren’t you still being dealt with severely by Zhou Chen?

    But, he didn’t expect Zhou Chen to be so vicious.

    Being able to survive that night was purely because Zhou Chen did not intend to kill everyone...

    A poster asked cautiously: "What should we do now? Should we go back with revenge?"

    Gang leader Wan Baojie punched the table and said angrily: "Retaliation is certain, but not now. We underestimated Zhou Chen and discussed a safe strategy before taking action... "

    The song "Liang Liang" is played on a loop in a two-kilometer radius of Sakura Community.

    The whole city has been dead for too long. Now there is music suddenly, and many survivors are listening.

    For a moment, it seemed like I had returned to the illusion of a peaceful and prosperous past.

    The survivors of several surrounding communities probably learned about the death incident that just happened in Sakura Community.

    They also have a gang composed of the posters. When they saw a group of Wuyangyang thugs charging towards a building brandishing weapons from a distance, they all thought that Zhou Chen, who was named in the loudspeaker, was dead. deal.

    As a result, the reversal came so quickly!

    He killed more than 30 people by himself, and he was decisive in killing.

    One passing ten, ten passes, quickly passed to the ear of survivors far away.

    “Hahaha, cool...”

    “I was really scared to death just now...”

    “What are you afraid of? What’s the use of having so many people here? They won’t just be killed easily!”

    The cannon fodder neighbor in Building 21 was scared to the point of weakness ten minutes ago and had been thinking about surrendering.

    Now that I have survived the disaster, my back is straightened.

    There are two others who are even more elated and completely excited.

    Lao Sun glanced at the two of them calmly: "Why don't you retreat upstairs and continue to stay here. I'll go find Xiao Zhou and see what his plans are."

    Seeing Zhou Chen, Lao Sun gave a thumbs up: "I'm convinced!"

    He said with sincere admiration: "I thought I would retreat to the 15th floor today, but I didn't expect you had a way!"

    Zhou Chen glanced at the closed door next door and whispered: "How are these neighbors?"

    Lao Sun’s face darkened: “At present, I can identify two people.”

    “Before, I felt that these two people were not practical. I thought that they were here for supplies. Everyone has a life. It is normal to be a little bit arrogant, but today..."

    “If you hadn’t destroyed those thugs just now, these two people would have stabbed them in the back and ran to open the door...”

    Having just killed more than 30 people, Zhou Chen was filled with murderous intent: "We can't keep him!"

    After saying that, Zhou Chen took Lao Sun downstairs.

    Lao Sun was shocked: "In such a hurry? Why don't we arrange for the two of them to rush to the front next time, or pretend to find some work for them, and I will go outside the community with you to kill people." "

    If you do it directly in front of everyone, what if it causes panic?

    Zhou Chen put his hands in his pockets: "No need to bother!"

    In the safe passage on the ground floor, blazing flames burst out sparks from time to time.

    The cannon fodder neighbors sat in a circle, chatting while keeping warm.

    Zhou Chen winked, and Lao Sun immediately walked out of the corner: "Xiao Huang, Xiao Shen, you two come here, Xiao Zhou has a task for you to handle."

    The two of them did not have the slightest suspicion, and left their position happily under the envious eyes of everyone.

    Zhou Chen said before that in addition to concentrating on defending the building, there will be some other tasks.

    You can get a material reward by accepting the mission alone.

    “Brother Zhou…”

    The two of them were overjoyed at the thought of the rich material rewards.

    As soon as they got closer, Zhou Chen and Lao Sun showed fierce looks in their eyes. One of them had his throat cut with a machete, and the other was stabbed through the abdomen and back with a pointed steel drill.

    The cannon fodder neighbor in front of the fire was shocked.

    The next second, he immediately dispersed and stared at Zhou Chen and Lao Sun nervously.

    What happened?

    Why did such a good person suddenly kill one of his own?

    It took Lao Hu a long time to find his voice: "Old Sun, this..."

    Lao Sun picked up a piece of his clothes, wiped the blood stains on the steel drill, and said, "Don't think too much, they two deserved to die!"

    “My stance was not firm in the first place, so there was nothing wrong with eating and drinking, but just now I had evil intentions and planned to stab you in the back, and I wanted to open the door to let those thugs in!”

    “If Xiao Zhou hadn’t made a quick move and let those thugs rush in, would we still have survived back upstairs?”

    Hearing this, a group of cannon fodder neighbors trembled.

    In fact, under the threat of violence from a large number of thugs just now, each of them had thought about opening the door and surrendering.

    No one wants to die, and it is not surprising to do anything under strong fear.

    However, they have wives and children. When they thought that their wives and children would not end well if they fell into the hands of the Sakura Gang, they temporarily suppressed this idea.

    But what if Zhou Chen didn’t take action?

    Being forced in by that group of thugs, they would definitely surrender their weapons on the line between life and death.

    Don’t be afraid of suffering, death is scary!

    The two neighbors lying on the ground did not know how to restrain themselves because they lived alone for themselves.

    He was so stupid that he wrote his true thoughts on his face.

    Lao Hu couldn’t help but swallow his saliva and said stutteringly: “Then…then there’s no need to kill them. You can drive them out and let them fend for themselves.”

    Zhou Chen’s cold eyes said: “Drive them out, where can they go?”

    “In order to survive, they must tell the Sakura Gang everything about everything here.”

    “The Sakura Gang knows the secret of installing voltage on the door. Will they be fooled next time?”

    “Only the dead can keep secrets!”

    Hearing this, the cannon fodder neighbors did not dare to say a word.

    This is a secret shared by all of them.

    Two living lives, kill them if you want!

    Behind Zhou Chen’s ruthlessness, he is actually trying to scare the monkeys!

    Tell them nakedly that whoever dares to betray the two corpses underground will be his fate!

    Zhou Chen scanned the crowd and issued a warning: "I hope everyone will remember one thing. I, Zhou Chen, hate the villains who stab me in the back the most. Anyone who wants to stab me in the back, no matter who it is, will Gotta die!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
6.2K 58 14
我在星际做游戏 作者:尼斯湖大水怪 Not my Story
34.1K 387 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story