24 ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ. ๐ซ๐ข๐ง

By yuraararararar

๐–ฆน ึ— ๐–ค ื… ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โฉ‡โฉ‡ ๐“„ณ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ 24 ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ... More

#01
#02
#04
#05
#06
#07
#08
#09
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24

#00

140 3 1
By yuraararararar

INTRO ᝰ.ᐟ

...WELCOME TO 24 DAYSᝰ.ᐟ

RIN X (FEMALE) READER ᝰ.ᐟ

WRITTEN AS IT GOES (MOTIVATION NEEDED)

HIGH SCHOOL AU, PENPALS

WARNING.ᐟ ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS TO MUNEYUKI KANESHIRO AND YUSUKE NOMURA, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OF PLOT, THE STORY WILL NOT FOLLOW THE ORIGINAL STORY PLOT, FLUFF, SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS .

now playing: SOMEONE, by keshi.

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

⌗ ❝baby, why the hesitation?

'cause i know that you can feel it, too❞

in which,

you kept
sending little
cute bear post-it
notes to the
person you 
fell in love with
.

she chewed on her lip, the motion of her thumb clicking the top of the pen echoed through the empty classroom on a rainy afternoon.

she stood up, walking through the door as she whipped her head, looking directions for rin itoshi's locker. quickly, she found it at the end of the floor.

once again, she looked around to see if any of his fangirls were spying, but it was clear. she swiftly pressed the top of the post-it note onto the dark blue locker, eyeing the number and vanishing before anyone else could see.

little did she know, the itoshi rin was about to get his books when he watched a 5'2 girl sticking the cute note.

☆〜(ゝ。∂)where classmates turn into secret penpals, and then to lovers.

๋࣭ ⭑ MAIN CAST ᝰ.ᐟ

jinja [name]
ִ ࣪𖤐 miss smut reader .ᐟ
sleepy bottom student
[ she / her ]

❝hell, i think my guardian angel drinks.❞

itoshi rin
ִ ࣪𖤐 mister perfectionist (he's too perfect)
hot top student
[ he / him ]

❝don't worry, i won't set expectations i can't meet.❞

๋࣭ ⭑ IMPORTANT NOTES ᝰ.ᐟ

ಇ. NO CHARACTER SLANDER IN THIS FANFICTION, ESPECIALLY [NAME] SLANDER.

ಇ. author loves comments, please comment as much as you want!

ಇ. most characters are in their second year of high school (16-17), the story will be written in first person perspective and lowercase intended.

ಇ. mentions:  jokes + cracks ( i ain't good at it so bear with me), the pun

ಇ. updates will be thrice or four times a week

ಇ. this book is made of love for my one and only  

༝༚༝༚ − ⌗ 27 days ⊹.∿₊˚๑yuraararararar﹕☁️₊˚੭
➜ ┊: (muneyuki kaneshiro + yuzuke nomura, blue lock) ᵎ
>┊ ꒦꒷ best read in dark mode, at night, with a bag of snacks and water, laying on a comfortable area 😏 ᵎᵎ ꒱ ✦'📄'

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈 started: 16/12/2023
⤿ ended: 04/01/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.7K 100
I believe the title explains itself XD โ—Žโ—‹โ—Žโ—‹โ—Žโ—‹โ—Žโ—‹โ—Žโ—‹โ—Ž Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Fairy tail Characters used in this book. Credits go to Hiro M...
20.9K 763 12
โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ morning as you roamed the halls of your school. Walking side by side with your best friend; ๐•น๏ฟฝ...
109K 2.1K 56
Olivia "Scout" Keltner has lived in Chicago her whole life and has faced every struggle thrown her way head on. From dealing with her absent parents...
17K 418 41
Twenty years ago....a war hero 'One' was titled as the 'Ultimate Hope'. He had saver countless of innocents from explosions, even his enemies from fa...