𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕�...

נכתב על ידי kimaarV

[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [N... עוד

CHARACTERS
01|•
02|•
03|•
04|•
06|•
07|•
08|•
09|•
10|•
11|•
12|•
13|•
14|•
15|•
16|•
17|•
18|•
19|•
20|•
21|•
22|•
23|•
24|•
25|•
26|•
27|•
28|•
29|•
30|•
31|•
32|•
33|•
34|•
35|•
36|•
37|•
38|•
39|•
40|•
41|•
42|•
43|•
44|•
45|•
46|•
47|•
48|•
49|•
50|•
51|•
52|•
53|•

05|•

895 55 1
נכתב על ידי kimaarV

Time skip
At night
Y/n's pov

After completing the dinner I am watching TV...and Jisso unnie is in her room. She has her biology exam tomorrow so she is very busy.

And here my exams are also about to start but I haven't even opened a single book yet.

After a while I switched off the TV because I was tired.

I yawned.

And went to my room.

I get fresh and decided to do some assignments, Because I can't take my studies lightly like this.

I sat on the table, wearing the glasses and started my work.

I was continuously completing my chemistry book with YouTube online.

I don't understand this chemistry at all, there are so many chemicals and formulas in it...it takes me a week to remember one formula.

I sadly chuckled.

And then something came front of my eyes which diverted my attention somewhere else.

Those eyes!

What is happening to me, why am I so attracted to those eyes?

Y/n's mind-"Did Sejeong words are true?...I really fell in love at first sight."

I stood up quickly and went towards my cupboard I took out a paper from there and sat in front of that, and started to draw something....

I don't know anything, I was drawing whatever was coming in my mind...my hands couldn't stop, And my heartbeat was not slowing down.

And after some time I stopped and I myself could not believe what I had drawn...I was amazed to see this sight in front of me.

I was mesmerized by his eyes, his stares deepest part of the ocean.

Y/n-" When your eyes met mine, my soul pointed at you and whispered to my heart.....

"Him."

Y/n-" I don't know what to call it, what was happening to me.....but I liked it...It felt silly, fragile and good."

Y/n-" Because I could watch you for a single minute...and find a thousand things that I love about you."

I was staring at the beautiful view for a while and said,

Y/n-" And Yes, if this is love then it is love, I truly accept it... Yes, I love you."

I said seeing his canvas in dreamy eyes.

Y/n-" And this painting will definitely complete one day."

Y/n-" If you are my destiny, then our paths will definitely cross again."

A smiled form on my face.

I stood up and left the canvas as it is.

..

Time skip
Tae's pov

Tae-" You stand here, if something goes wrong I will call you."

He yawning, and keep yawning.

Jk-" Why did you bring me so late at night?"

Tae-" because it was your plan."

He sadly chuckled.

Tae-" Okay, I'm going."

Jk-" Hmm, come quickly."

And I climbed up with the help of a rope...and sneak inside through the window.

I don't know whose room this is, the window of this room was open, that's why I was in this room.

I went inside slowly because I couldn't see anything clearly because of the darkness.

I turned on the torch on my phone and moved ahead.

There I saw a figure was sleeping on the bed, she was back facing me which I can't see her face.

I looked away from her and started to find the laptop.

I started searching in the drawer but there was nothing but books.

.......And then she turned in her sleep in this direction... and her eyes opened slightly and she saw something in front of her.

Y/n's pov

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, while I didn't opened my eyes completely.

Y/n-" What is this moving?"

I whispered to myself.

When I opened my eyes widely and saw there was a person.

Who was doing something in my drawer.

I completely shocked, and my breath getting heavy, I didn't know what to do except...

"THIEF....THIEF....THIEF."

Tae's pov

I was searching....when I suddenly heard a loud voice...I turned and saw she was shouting THIEF.....while putting her hands in her ears.

I quickly ran towards her and closed her mouth with my hand made her shut.

I saw her eyes were closed in fear.

End of Tae's pov

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes in fear, when he put his hand on my mouth...

I felt I cried little due to fear....but when I opened my eyes and saw.....

These are the same eyes, the same eyes that I saw...the same eyes that I see in my dreams, in my thoughts, in my heart.

And I again lost in this ocean eyes...scanning his face deeply...but his face was covered again....and there I saw a cute mole in his right eye...which i haven't seen before.

"I am not a thief...I have come here to take my laptop...I will take it and leave from here."

"i won't harm you..I am removing my hand but you will not make any noise."

Y/n's mind-" Ah!...how deep is his voice."

I nodded my head in understanding.

And he removed his hand.

He stood up and again started searching, when I said.

Y/n-" a!...It's not there...it's there in the cupboard...wait, I'll give it to you."

I stood up and walked towards the cupboard with big steps.

I took out the laptop and went towards him.

I forward towards him, He took the laptop from my hand and turned back then I said to him,

Y/n-" Why are you going?"

He turned back and looked at me .

Y/n-" I-I mean, why are you going t-there?"

I hesitantly said.

" I'm going back from where I came."

Y/n-" What?...you came from window."

I was shocked.

I controlled myself not to react...but how could he come through the window if something happened to him then?

I came out of my thoughts and said.

Y/n-" Um...please don't go from window....go through the door here. "

Tae-" But i can go through the window."

Y/n-" But I don't want, please go from door."

The lights were still off, but we are arguing with each other.

Tae-" Okay."

He nodded And walked towards the door and about to open when....

" Y/n."

I heard jisso Unnie's voice from outside, which made me freezed.

I quickly ran towards him and pulled him backed.

Y/n-" You can't open the door right now, if your unnie sees you then there will be a problem."

Y/n-" You hide behind the curtain there, come out when I call you."

I whispered slowly.

"But why----"

I immediately put my hand on his mouth..

Y/n-" please speak slowly."

"Y/n open the door."

I again heard her voice and looked at the door and then at him...who was staring at me.

"Okay, open the door. "

He nodded and went towards the curtains.

After that I opened the door taking a deep breath.

Jisso-" What happened, why did it take so long to open the door?"

I switched on the lights.

I made a sleepy face and yawned in front of her.

Y/n-" I was sleeping."

Jisso-" What?..you are sleeping...then why did you scream?

Y/n-" I screamed?"

Then I remembered that I screamed when I saw him.

I gulped.

Jisso-" Speak."

Y/n-" What are saying unnie...I didn't screamed."

I lied.

Jisso-" Y/n you screamed...I heard with my own ears."

Y/n-" I was sleeping...why would I shout...maybe you must have seen a dream."

She get confused.

When I saw he was still in the room, i have to take unnie out of here."

Y/n-" Unnie..today you have biology exam, go and sleep Otherwise you will fall asleep in the exam hall."

Jisso-" Oh!..Yes..okay, Good night."

Y/n-" Good night."

She went and I closed the door and took a long breath in relief.

Y/n-" You can come out now."

I said and he came out.

"Hmm, I'm leaving."

He said about to walked outside when I said,

Y/n-" By the way what is your name?"

He stopped and after a while he said,

"What will you do after knowing my name...No you know me and neither do I know you."

"We are just two strangers...this thing of mine was left with you, I took it...other than this there is nothing between us."

He said in deep cold voice, after saying this he went from there.

And i was still can't figure out his words.

Y/n-" You took your things, but what about my things that are left with you?"

I said to myself in delightfully.

..

Tae's pov

I came out...I was suffocating inside...and that girl...was so strange.

I looked here and there And saw Jungkook was sleeping, sitting on the table.

I sign in disbelief and hit his shoulder, which made him snapped out.

Jk-" Where did you come from?"

Tae-" Through door."

Jk-" But you went to the window then?"

Tae-" I am feeling sleepy, I am leaving, you stay here and think."

I said and walked.

Jk-" Hey, wait I'm coming."

To be continued

Vote by clicking the star button

Give your reviews in the comment section

Borahae 💜

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

545K 15.9K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
146K 4.5K 54
What if an Indian girl and a Korean boy fall in love ❤️ Y/n Shah - Indian - Beautiful, cute, hot, smart - 19 years old - Dark past - Sensitive g...
60.1K 2.7K 52
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 "Please leave me, I can give you nothing except for pain. Everyone left me, you too leave it's for your own good." She...
66.3K 3.6K 50
[Under editing] Y/n and Taehyung who loved each other so much. what happened that night that changed their life and separated them. _________________...