My Life With BIGBANG

By CharlieFReed

Disclaimer: I do not own BIGBANG or their agency for that matter. This is purely a fanfiction. Imagine you m... More

Chapter 1: Nice to meet you
Chapter 2: New Found Friends
Chapter 3: Accidents Happen
Chapter 4: Appear, Disappear
Chapter 6: Surprise
Chapter 7: Confession
Chapter 8: Disappointments
Chapter 9: Indirect Confession
Chapter 10: Fun under the sun
Chapter 11: 'fess up
Chapter 12: Fresh start
Chapter 13: Happy
Chapter 14: Home
Chapter 15: Rumors
Chapter 16: Meeting
Chapter 17: The Truth
Chapter 18: Open to public
Chapter 19: Goodbye
Chapter 20: Love...Life

Chapter 5: The distances, The Changes

1.5K 45 2
By CharlieFReed

It's been 4 months and for that span of time, I've learned a new language: Korean.

Thanks to the boys who inspired me, now I can speak in 5 languages: Spanish, Korean, English and two of my native tongues.

As for my next project, I'm about to learn French.

Having two jobs isn't a piece of cake but luckily, my bosses are very kind to me. 

Well, to us actually. 

My cousin went back to Texas two weeks after I slightly familiarized the places in LA.

I was having a blast working though it's very tiring. 

Two jobs weren't enough so I looked for another job, at least 5 hours will do.

My jobs have helped me to forget my idols for the time being.

It's been 4 months since I last talked to them.

4 months since I last saw Jiyong.

4 months.

kyaah! It feels like a year, no, 10 years!

I was really curious as to what happened to them.

When I got back home, I checked the fan cafe and then I saw it.

It was really shocking: a picture of me and Seungri from the time he drove me home from the hospital.

As I read the article, apparently a fan girl saw us and then posted this photo on a fan site.

I have also learned that the Bigbang members were on the run, they were hiding from their agency to get a decent vacation.

Well, that's what it said.

There were some harsh comments by the fans. 

Some were saying that they were happy Seungri's dating. 

I fear fan girls, 'coz some of them are just crazy.

But good thing my face wasn't shown.

The title was a little bit disturbing, well for me, that is.

"SEUNGRI's SECRET GIRLFRIEND"

I don't have a say to this?! Man, what a bummer. No wonder no Bigbang member was communicating.

I felt guilty all of a sudden.

"What am I thinking?! Seungri insisted. Not my fault, Not my fault... Not.. My fault?" I said out loud and then I sighed.

Should I try calling him then? If so, what will I say? This is annoying!

Later that night, I took the courage to call him.

It was ringing... Ringing endlessly. 

Then a voicemail.

"You have reached the cutest member of Bigbang, Lee Seunghyun, a.k.a Seungri. I'm busy, leave your message after the beep and I'll get back to you hmm, maybe in a year? ha ha ha" *beep*

Even in the voice mail, he's trying his best to be funny.

I was trying out my new found language and tried talking to him in Korean,

"Hey, Seungri. Sorry for the fuss. I know it's kinda late but it's better late than never, right? Anyway, I hope you've been doing well. Send my regards to the others and it's OK if you'll reply after a year. I think I deserve that. Ha ha ha..." then I hung up.

My laugh sounded awkward and I sounded kinda hesitant too.

Was I trying too much? Maybe I'll try texting the others? or it would be better to send them a video message then? Why is this difficult.

Then I started a video,

"Hello, this is Lizzie. I hope you're all doing well. *bows head* I am very, truly, deeply sorry for the fuss. I just found out today. I hope you don't have ill-feelings towards me. I don't know what to say. Hmmm well, I hope you'll accept my apology and please extend my apology to Jiyong. I don't have his number. I hope he isn't mad, *crossing fingers* next time you'll pay a visit, I'll treat you guys dinner. Please forgive me. Good luck on your promotions and concerts. Too bad I can't watch them but I'll still support you all the way. Bye bye." then I stopped recording.

Should I send this? should I not? maaaaaaan! 

I closed my eyes and pressed send.

I peeked and the video was sent successfully to Taeyang, Daesung, and TOP.

Too bad I don't have Jiyong's number. 

I'm not hoping they would reply. 

I was only hoping they'll get it and they'll accept my apology. 

Then I fell asleep.

Morning came and I prepared myself to work.

I was in a hurry because I overslept. I didn't bother to eat breakfast.

After I freshen up; I grabbed my bag, my jacket, and beanie; locked the door and ran downstairs. 

Good thing my workplace during the morning was just a few blocks away. 

But my boss is very particular on time, so I have to make it on time.

I looked at my watch and 5 minutes left.

So I ran. Ran as if I was running for my life. 

2 minutes left, I reached the cafe. I was panting hard.

"What a great work out, Liz." my co-worker said.

I was catching my breath so I wasn't able to say something.

After punching in, I looked for my phone.

Then I realized, I left it in the drawer.

Oh well, I'll leave it at home. No one's gonna call me, except for my grandmother who's checking up on me from time to time. 

My work went smoothly as usual. 

It was dark when I finished my second job, which is 2 km away from the apartment I was staying.

I was walking my way home when I saw a wanted sign just outside a bar.

I badly needed a 3rd job so I went in. 

They were looking for a waitress.

So I applied. 

I was sure it was God's plan, I only have to work for 6 hours, 9 pm-3 am.

I grabbed the opportunity but I wasn't expecting that I would work right there and then. 

But I didn't complain.

I arrived at home around past 2 in the morning. 

Since it was my first day, the boss was too kind to let me out early.

The first thing I did was to look for my phone, force of habit of mine. 

When I looked at it, it had 2 messages, and 10 missed calls.

"Ah, grandma is calling again. But she doesn't have to call me over and over again." I thought.

I opened the messages first.

One message was from Seungri, the other one, an unknown number.

I opened Seungri's first. 

It was a video message.

He was looking very sweaty maybe they were rehearsing or performing on stage?

"Ya! Lizzie! I didn't know you can speak Korean now! Time flies so fast, right? It's so unfair, you sent them a video message. From now on, send me one too! I wanna see your cute face from time to time! About the issue, don't worry about it. I thought you were mad because of what happened. That's why I couldn't call or text you. Although Mr. YG was very mean to us for a month and the rumors spread like a wildfire, We handled it with no sweat and in time. Don't worry, no one knows who that girl was so you're safe from the fan girls." then I saw Taeyang in the background peeking. Seungri must have noticed it too,

"Ya Lizzie, did you know that Taeyang-hyung got mad at me and he was very mean to me when the photo came out? I guess he was jealous. Ha ha ha" Seungri leaned backward and laughed. Then Taeyang overheard what he just said and smacked Seungri's head.

"Ouch! That hurts!" then Taeyang took the phone.

"I hope you've been well too. I've noticed you've lost weight. Don't stress yourself too much, OK?" then pointed at the lens and winked and smiled.

God! His smile makes me melt! Then Daesung butted in,

"Ya Lizzie! Don't worry! We're not mad at you only at Seungri." then he waved and smiled. and looked at his side,

"Why don't you say something to Lizzie?" he said and grabbed Seungri's phone and pointed it at TOP.

Oh, TOP. his killer eyes, I miss those. I thought

"Yo! Wazzup! This is TOP, the silent one, and the oldest, your oppa. I just wanna say, take care and we hope to see you soon." he was like rapping in English.

I find it very cute that I can't stop laughing. 

My heart was now beating fast as Daesung turned the phone to Jiyong. He glared at the camera,

"I don't have anything to say, get that camera off my face. I am busy." Then he stood up and pushed the phone away.

"Hyung! That's my phone and don't be too mean to Lizzie!" I heard Seungri said.

"Well, Lizzie. I bid you farewell for now. I hope to see you soon!" then the message ended.

damn! Jiyong hasn't changed a bit. What a bummer and I got excited about nothing. daaaaaaaaaamn! I shouted.

Then I lay down on my bed and scrolled down to open the next message.

Unknown number.

A video message again and as soon as it played, I suddenly got up on my feet and my eyes widened.

It was from Jiyong.

He smiled... Waved... And said,

"Wazzup. I've missed you, klutz. Take care." then stopped.

I couldn't believe it, my eyes widened and I had a huge smile on my face.

I started to jump up and down; 

Got excited by the thought that Jiyong missed me! 

I couldn't help but smile and jump up and down in circles. The fangirl in me has been awakened. Ha ha.

The missed calls I got: two from my grandma, one from my mother, two from Taeyang, one from TOP, one from Daesung, one from Seungri and two from Ji Yong.

TWO FROM JIYONG! FROM G-DRAGON!

I couldn't believe my eyes. 

As soon as I finished freshen up and getting ready to sleep, I started a video message again,

"Hello, everyone! It's good to hear that you're not mad at me. I am sending this message at once. Seungri, you haven't changed a bit. Don't worry, I'll send you a video message every now and then. Taeyang, don't worry. I'm taking care of myself. Daesung! Please don't be mad at Seungri. *smiled*  TOP! good to hear you rap your message for me. It was really cute, thank you. Keep it up, ok? *flashed a smile again* and Jiyong, be a little warmer next time. *stuck out my tongue* *then smiled again* It's good to hear your voices and technically to see you guys again, though it's only a recorded video. It made me happy, thank you so much. See you soon I hope." and pressed stop and send.

I don't have the courage to send a separate video to Jiyong. 

As I went to sleep, I kept repeating Jiyong's video message, until I fell asleep.

It seemed like it was back to normal.

From time to time, I received text messages from my idols. I

 even received a text message from G-dragon, the cold one whom I thought was a bummer, is now gradually opening himself and being warm to me.

I wondered what made him change... No, I won't assume. no... It's too good to be true.

One night, Jiyong called me.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hello, Jiyong?"

"Ye, Liz. How are you? Look, I'm sorry if I was kind of mean to you when we met. I was under stress that time, so sorry."

I was speechless. What should I say?

"Uhhhh... Sure, no problem. I kind of understand you. I know how hard your life is, so no worries. I'm not mad anymore." Well, not anymore, since you apologized.

"*sigh* That's good to hear then, look I was wondering-"

"Hey Lizzie, 25 minutes is up. Get back to work! We've got a lot of customers to take care of." the boss yelled at me.

"Uhh sorry, Jiyong. But I have to go. Maybe we can talk after my work is over. That is if you're still awake. Later." call ended.

Damn, what a good timing. Just when Jiyong was talking to me.

All throughout my shift, I was thinking of Jiyong.

What was he going to say? Well, I hope he's not sleeping yet. But if he is, then whatever. I'll just shrug it off.

Tonight's shift was busy. 

Lots of customers. 

My shift ended at 3:45 am. 

I only have 4 hours of sleep before my day job starts. 

I had to do multiple jobs. 

This is for me and for my family. 

I kinda missed them too.

As soon as I arrived in my apartment, I went straight for the shower.

There, I cried my heart out. 

I was missing everyone. My eyes were now red and puffy. 

Then my phone suddenly rang.

I looked at it and it was a video call from Jiyong.

Should I answer it? Or should I ignore it? Is he still awake? My ghad! He did stay up late! Or did he wake up early? Ahhhhhhhhh!!

*press answer*

Video call starting...

"Ya! Lizzie, why are you still up this late?"

"Omo, Jiyong. I'm supposed to ask you that question."

"It's almost 4 in the afternoon here. Why are you not sleeping yet?"

"Well, that is... Uhh... I just woke up, getting ready for work."

"Ya! Don't lie to me. Did you say a while ago that to call you after your work and 25 minutes of break? Are you out of your mind?" he said.

Damn, I can't lie to him now and I don't want to argue.

"*sigh* Jiyong, I-"

"Were you crying?" he suddenly cut me off and asked.

My eyes widened. Is it that obvious?

"Uhhh... No... I was washing my face just now and I had water in my eyes. That's all." I said.

"Whatever..." he said.

"Look, I'm in no mood to argue with you now. So, I'll talk to you soon. I need to catch some Z's, so ciao!"

"Sweet dreams.." call ended.

Did I hear him right? Did he say sweet dreams? Ugghhh, too tired to think about it. I need some sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.7K 77 7
As a result of eating refried beans before bed, Prince Hugo has a nightmare about dragons invading his kingdom. Now he's freaked out by dragons or an...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC