NDATB: I hoard trillions of s...

By missynao

Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Y... More

CH. 1-15
CH. 21-30
CH. 31-40
CH. 41-50
CH. 51-60
CH. 61-65
CH. 66-70
CH. 71-75
CH. 76-80
CH. 81-90
CH. 91-95
CH. 96-100
CH. 101-105
CH. 106-110
CH. 111-115
CH. 116-120
CH. 121-130
CH. 131-140
CH. 141-150
CH. 151-165
CH. 166-180
CH. 181-190
CH. 191-200
CH. 201-220
CH. 221-240
CH. 241-270
CH. 271-280
CH. 281-290
CH. 291-300
CH. 301-305
CH. 306-310
CH. 311-320
CH. 321-330

CH. 16-20

513 2 1
By missynao

Chapter 16 No solution

    Seeing that Zhou Chen refused to open the door, Zhou Lili’s family couldn’t make up their mind.

    It’s hard to decide whether to go or not. After all, the initiative lies in Zhou Chen’s hands.

    The three skinny monkeys next to them couldn’t hold it any longer, and moved to the door with small steps, squeezing Zhou Lili’s family to the back.

    “Zhou Chen... cough... Mr. Zhou, Brother Zhou, it’s me, Monkey, Luo Feng, and Xiao Shen.”

    “Is something wrong?”

    Zhou Chen didn’t even bother to move, so he lay on the sofa and responded lazily.

    The living room is a bit far from the door, but you can still hear it as long as you listen carefully.

    With the encouragement of his two companions, the thin monkey took a deep breath and mustered up the courage to speak.

    “Brother Zhou...please open the door. We are really freezing to death. We haven’t eaten for five days. Please give us something to eat..."

    “Ah! Haven’t eaten anything for five days?”

    “Yes, the ten of us are not with Zhang Li and others. We are temporarily staying at your aunt’s house. She doesn’t have much food in her house. After living together for two days, we ran out of food. "

    “Tsk, tsk, how pitiful it is to be hungry for so long!”

    “……”

    If you feel sorry for us, you should open the fucking door quickly!

    Thin Monkey said bravely: "Brother Zhou, I know you are still angry with us, but what happened in the factory is really not our fault. We only found out at the end that it was Zhang Li... ...Yes, yes, it was Zhang Li, Su Ruanruan and Chen Qiang who harmed you..."

    Zhou Chen: “…”

    This...

    I haven’t even started to hint yet, but you took the initiative!

    The two accomplices who came with Skinny Monkey were shocked.

    Why do you say this?

    Faced with the doubts of his companions, the thin monkey could only wink.

    No matter what you say, just trick the door open first!

    Are we really going to freeze to death and starve to death here?

    Do you think Zhou Chen will open the door just by saying a few nice words?

    You don’t know what Zhou Chen wants most in his heart?

    If necessary, what if you really betray Zhang Li?

    When it comes to plotting against Zhou Chen, they eat meat and we drink soup, why should we risk our lives for them?

    Joke!

    Zhang Li is not our father!

    But you definitely can’t do this unless you have to. After all, accomplices will also be arrested!

    Luo Feng Xiao Shen has the best relationship with Shou Monkey. He immediately understood what he meant and agreed with his approach in his heart.

    Footsteps came from the house, and finally stopped at the door.

    Although the door was still not opened, at least his words had some effect.

    The skinny monkey immediately gained confidence, and with a touch of his lips, he said everything.

    “Brother Zhou, we were really forced. When we found out, the factory had been sold. Chen Qiang was Zhang Li’s dog. He threatened us that if we didn’t go along with them, Just let us go.”

    “Brother, you know, we don’t have a good diploma, we don’t have technical skills, and we don’t have a good family. If we leave the factory, we can’t find a good job at all..."

    “But we look down on people like Zhang Li from the bottom of our hearts. If Brother Zhou hadn’t helped us all, would Zhang Li have been able to buy a house in the Magic City? Chen Qiang’s family was extremely poor. Without Zhou, Brother, can he buy a house in his hometown when he borrows money? There is also Li Sisi. It’s also Brother Zhou. You paid for her to go to study. As for what Su Ruanruan pretends to be all day long, I don’t need to say more. Brother Zhou, you also know now that she is What kind of stuff..."

    “Brother Zhou, we are willing to testify for you that Zhang Li and others forged evidence, conspired to embezzle your factory, and teamed up with the other company to rig the contract, causing you to lose a lot of money. The money almost made me bankrupt..."

    Zhou Lili’s family, who were squeezed in the back, were all shocked.

    Such a thing actually happened?

    No wonder people ignore them when they chase little bastards to get money to buy a house.

    It turns out that my career was hit and all my money was lost.

    It was this bunch of rubbish that prevented their family from getting money to buy a house...

    The more Thin Monkey talked, the more excited he became. In the end, he was filled with righteous indignation, as if he was Zhou Chen’s most loyal younger brother, scolding Zhang Li and others as worse than a pile of garbage in the garbage factory.

    “I understand what you three mean. Go back first. I’ll get some more supplies later.”

    The three skinny monkeys were very excited.

    Zhou Chen is indeed a soft-hearted person.

    It’s just...

    “Brother, we are cold and hungry now. We really don’t have the strength to go back downstairs. Why don’t you open the door and let us go in first..."

    “Either go back and wait, or stay where you are and freeze to death, it’s up to you.”

    Zhou Chen slowly walked back to the living room with his cell phone in hand. The tension on the video call made his face look like he had eaten shit.

    Zhou Chen took the initiative to contact him, and he thought the other party was willing to give up some supplies.

    There is indeed hatred between them, but Zhou Chen has always been soft-hearted. With so many lives on his hands, and we are old classmates, we definitely can’t bear to see them starve to death...

    He was already prepared for a big hemorrhage, at least a few extra bucks, and at the same time, he was also mentally prepared to be scolded by Zhou Chen to vent his anger.

    Cursing, and there will be no less meat.

    But unexpectedly, Zhou Chen only let him hear these words.

    Damn it!

    The three skinny monkeys dared to betray him!

    Zhang Zhang cut off the video and looked at Chen Qiang and others who had moved to the living room to huddle together for warmth, and fell into deep thought.

    It is obvious that Chen Qiang and the others have other ideas in mind, and they may have had second thoughts.

    Zhou Chen’s words were already obvious before.

    He is willing to help, but there are too many people and he cannot help even if he wants to.

    Whether this is the truth or a ploy by Zhou Chen, in fact it does play a role in driving a wedge between each other.

    Otherwise, Chen Qiang and the others wouldn’t suddenly say that the room was too crowded and they wanted to move into the living room.

    Then put their heads together and muttered, glancing in his direction from time to time, afraid of being heard by him.

    For the sake of supplies, Skinny Monkey and others have betrayed him. At this time, he can no longer offend Chen Qiang. He still needs them to act as thugs and deal with the traitors upstairs.

    He wants everyone to know that no one who dares to be a traitor will end well!

    As for Chen Qiang and others, we can’t take them anymore. When the natural disaster passes and everything returns to normal, we will fire them one by one!

    Perhaps, this is the scene Zhou Chen wants to see the most.

    Let them fight like dogs!

    But even if he knows Zhou Chen’s purpose, he has no way to stop it now.

    A mother is a mother if she has breasts!

    Go to hell, you are a bunch of unfamiliar white-eyed wolves!

    Zhang Li temporarily put away the anger in his heart, put a smile on his face, and tried to make himself smile as naturally as possible.

    He clapped his hands to attract everyone’s attention.

    “Everyone, I have a way to get supplies, which will not only keep everyone warm, but also allow everyone to eat hot meals.”

    “Really?”

    Hearing this, everyone’s eyes glowed green.

    Zhou Chen added some firewood to the fireplace and took out a toy ball to entertain the dog.

    As time passed, the outdoor temperature dropped to minus 40 degrees.

    With the raging fire burning, the indoor temperature was raised to 20 degrees, which was very comfortable and pleasant.

    He even took off his quilted pajamas and put on spring and autumn thin ones.

    The dog had to lower its head under the eaves. Dahuang ran and jumped, trying hard to catch the flying balls. If he failed to bite once, he was threatened to eat dog meat.

    It’s even worse than the previous owner and doesn’t care about the dog at all!

    While playing, Su Ruanruan sent a message from her spare mobile phone.

    “Zhou Chen, can we have a chat?”

    Zhou Chen threw the toy ball in his hand and urged the dog to chase it.

    Did these beasts think of using women to deal with him so quickly?

    But he also wanted to enjoy the scene of a dog biting a dog.

    After all, he has planted a poisonous seed for these beasts, just waiting to bear highly poisonous fruit!

    So ​​what if you guess his purpose?

    This seed has no solution!

    He picked up the phone with a sneer on his lips: "What? Have you figured it out and want to crawl in front of me and kneel down to lick me?"

    Su Ruanruan replied quickly and with a bit of temper: "Zhou Chen, do you have to talk like this?"

    Zhou Chen doesn’t agree with her now: “No? Then what else is there to talk about? That’s the only thing between men and women...”

Chapter 17 The performance of the neighborhood committee aunt

    Heavy snow suddenly fell over the entire city.

    The snowflakes were dense and small at first, but within ten minutes they turned into heavy snow.

    Half an hour later, a thick layer of snow accumulated on the trees, roofs, and balconies.

    Through the closed doors and windows, you can hear the sound of ghosts crying and howling.

    The wind and snow were blowing, and the vision was blurred.

    That night, countless people were in panic and tried every means to seek help from the outside world.

    Although the heavy rain has stopped, the whole country has ushered in horrific weather with temperatures plummeting!

    The situation in the north is pretty good. There are fire pits in the countryside, but the heating in the city is unusable, but everyone has some winter clothes to keep out the cold.

    But the people in the south are miserable.

    Not to mention that the cold winter came too early and caught them off guard. Even if it entered winter normally, they did not have cold-resistant clothing that could withstand temperatures below minus 30 degrees Celsius.

    I put on all the clothes I could wear at home, but I still felt cold hiding under the quilt!

    TV and the Internet have been taken over by the government, and all programs have been restricted. Each major TV station is broadcasting one channel, and the entire network is synchronized with the TV.

    In the CCTV live broadcast room, the host and several experts in different fields wrapped themselves tightly and shivered all over. When they spoke, white mist came out of their mouths and their teeth chattered with the cold.

    At minus 30 degrees, the air conditioner cannot raise the heating temperature at all.

    The temperature is now minus 40 degrees, and the outdoor unit of the air conditioner is covered with a thick layer of ice and cannot start normally.

    The scary thing is that according to the weather display, the temperature is still continuing to drop...

    Super typhoons and heavy rains have caused power and network outages in some areas.

    The sudden extreme cold weather is likely to cause widespread paralysis of the national power grid, which will undoubtedly make matters worse...

    Frightened netizens across the country were unable to call the rescue phone number, so they could only go to various chat groups to vent their panic and fear, and also wanted to see what everyone had in store. Good idea.

    There is a large group of people in Sakura Community, and messages keep flashing.

    “Is it really going to be the end of the world? When I wake up, the temperature is over 30 degrees below zero…”

    “It’s not scary to have snow in August. What’s scary is that the temperature drops directly from 29 degrees to minus 40 degrees, a sudden temperature difference of 70 degrees. Who the hell can bear this?”

    “Is this world crazy? If you are going crazy, please tell me first...”

    “It’s hard to wait for the rain to stop, but now it’s winter again. No, it’s not that cold in winter...”

    “I never thought that I would freeze to death before starving to death...”

    “Whoever has a down jacket can lend me one...”

    "Whoever has silk quilts can lend me two beds. Ordinary quilts will do. I really can't bear it anymore..."

    “Please sell me some food, the children at home are so hungry that they are crying...”

    “I kneel down to everyone, please give me some food. My dad is not in good health and if he doesn’t eat something, it’s my fault for being too unfilial..."

    “Where’s the neighborhood committee aunt, please come out for me. If you hadn’t stopped me from going out to grab shopping supplies, I would have been able to survive for a few more days if I was full...”

    “Yes, food can replenish the body’s energy, at least it will make it more resistant to freezing!”

    “Aunt Wang, get out of here. Didn’t you say that the rescue team would come ‘tomorrow’? Didn’t you say that the organization would send supplies to your door tomorrow? This guy How many 'tomorrows' are there already? Where are the rescue teams? Where are the supplies?"

    “Lao Caipi is silent, right? The brothers and sisters in Building 10 are going to call her out. If she still dares to hide, just give her a beating to help everyone vent their anger!”

    “Hit! It was this old woman who harmed us...”

    “Support the brothers and sisters in Building 10 to beat people up, and even if the police pursue them in the future, count me in!”

    The owner who lived on the same floor as the neighborhood committee aunt wrapped himself into a rice dumpling, went out in the cold wave of minus 40 degrees, rushed to the opposite side and kicked the door.

    Aunt Wang could not withstand the pressure and had to speak in the group.

    “Don’t be anxious, everyone. I fully understand everyone’s mood at the moment. I have been in contact with the organization just now. The organization is trying to find ways to prepare food and winter clothes for everyone, but now the weather is cold and the water level is too deep. , seriously affecting the rescue speed."

    “Don’t panic too much. The more serious the situation is, the more important it is to stay rational. Don’t act impulsively and make irreversible actions.”

    “I have received the exact news. The army has been dispatched, and the organization has started a time and speed competition with natural disasters. Please rest assured and wait for rescue...”

    The angry residents lost most of their anger when they heard that the army had been dispatched.

    In everyone’s impression, no matter what kind of natural disaster, as long as the army is dispatched, everything will be fine.

    But these words still cannot extinguish all the anger of the owner.

    “Old lady, can you still believe what you say?”

    “You haven’t said enough nice things this week?”

    “I’m warning you, if you don’t get any rescue tomorrow, I will personally come to your door and tear your mouth apart...”

    “You said the army was dispatched, do you have any evidence?”

    “Yes, none of us can get through the rescue phone number. How did you get in touch with the organization?”

    “Could it be that you just made it up casually?”

    “I almost starved to death, so I won’t believe your lies easily. I will show you the evidence for everyone to see...”

    “There are no chat records, but there are call records, right?”

    “Bring out the evidence...”

    “Take it out...”

    …

    At this time, the neighborhood committee aunts were panicking.

    Like everyone else, she can’t even get through the rescue call. Where can she get the evidence?

    At the beginning of the natural disaster, she was still complacent about her management ability. In recent days, hungry residents have been asking for rescue and supplies every day. She can only bite the bullet and continue her original rhetoric.

    Now that the heavy rain has stopped, a cold wave is ushering in that is even more terrifying than the heavy rain.

    No matter how deep the flood is, everyone can still find a way to swim out in search of food.

    But the sudden extreme cold now, without a boat, will freeze to death if you enter the water.

    She knew that the anger of the residents who were hungry and cold was about to reach the extreme. The denunciation of her in the group and the kicking of the door by her next door neighbor were the best explanation.

    She was frightened, and she was afraid that the residents would lose control of their emotions and gang up to come and beat her.

    She wrapped herself tightly in the quilt and looked out the window at the vast white...

    This weather is so weird!

    A super strong typhoon of level 17 and floods more than ten meters deep are natural disasters that have exceeded the "normal range". Coupled with the sudden cold wave...

    Everything is beyond common sense!

    She firmly believes that at this time, the organization will send troops to carry out large-scale nationwide rescue.

    That’s why she dared to fabricate lies about the military dispatch in the group, in order to appease the residents who were about to lose control of their emotions.

    The neighborhood committee aunt bit the bullet and continued to compile it.

    “It was a call from the organization, and it definitely mentioned the good news of the dispatch of the army. It asked our neighborhood committee to do a good job in comforting people. Please wait patiently for rescue.”

    “The phone number is the encrypted phone number of the Emergency Management Office. It only has a 4-digit virtual number. I can’t get through even if I send it to you.”

    “Believe me, the military rescue will definitely come. Let’s hold on for another two to seven days...”

    Zhou Chen ate fresh grapes and watched the performance of the neighborhood committee aunt with great interest.

    Moving out of the army is indeed reassuring.

    The encrypted phone number of the Emergency Management Office is quite convincing.

    If it is not encrypted, I am afraid that it will be blown up by your own people who are affected by the disaster.

    I have to admit that Auntie is quite capable of grasping everyone’s psychological needs, and the strong condemnation of her was lifted in just a few words.

    However, it took two to seven days to wait for the first hearing, and the residents gave up again.

    “What? In two to seven days, I can collect the corpse directly...”

    “I can’t wait even a day...”

    “What’s the difference between this and waiting to die?”

    “Fuck you, my whole family has been relying on drinking tap water to survive until now. If you don’t see supplies after dawn, I will kill you!”

    The neighborhood committee aunt was startled, and an idea from the past two days popped up again.

    Looking at her dying wife, touching her hungry belly, she grabbed the last piece of bread and stuffed it all into her mouth, with a sinister look in her eyes.

    “Everyone, listen to me first. In addition to notifying the good news of the military deployment, the organization also issued an order.”

    “In order to allow all residents to wait safely for rescue, the organization orders every household to take out supplies from home and then distribute them uniformly.”

    “The order is issued by the organization and executed by our neighborhood committee. Due to the flood, I will designate a building owner for each building, who will collect materials from door to door, and then distribute them reasonably. In everyone’s hands.”

    “Everything is for the safety of all of us. I hope everyone will actively cooperate. Anyone who disobeys orders will definitely be criminally punished afterwards.”

    “I will be responsible for the 10th building. I will name the owners starting from the 1st building...”

Chapter 18 I have an opinion

    Collect the supplies in each building and distribute them evenly to everyone. The hungry and cold residents applauded.

    It’s freezing and you can hide in bed and not go out, but if you don’t eat, you will starve to death, even if you can only get food for a day or two, or one or two meals, They were so hungry.

    The large crowd cheered, saying that the order issued by the organization was very wise!

    But for those who still have food stored at home, this is not good news.

    A week has passed and the landlord’s family has no food left.

    Moreover, some of their people had already taken out part of the food by selling or borrowing it.

    There is only so much left at home, and there is not enough for my family to eat. What will my family eat if I hand it over?

    We are all small citizens, let alone the boundless love!

    But 80% of the residents in the community are starving. Each one of them screams excitedly in the group. If he stands up to oppose, he will be drowned in saliva in minutes.

    Verbal attacks are okay, but what if the neighbors in the same building come to visit?

    A group of people who are hungry and cold are in a bad mood, and they might start fighting if they say something wrong.

    Who can resist the attack of a group of people?

    Thinking of this problem, these residents started to hide food everywhere while yelling with everyone.

    The list of landlords from the neighborhood committee aunt came out. Including herself, there are 30 people in total.

    Zhou Chen couldn’t help but raise his eyebrows when he saw the list.

    This list of posters is almost exactly the same as in the previous life.

    Without exception, these people all have some kind of relationship or interest relationship with the old woman, and there are also big bosses and rich second-generation people who she fawns over.

    In the previous life, this group of people collected everyone’s supplies. Not only did they not distribute them fairly to the residents, but they also enriched their own pockets and left everyone with a shiny face.

    By the time the residents came to their senses, this group of people had moved to 10 buildings to live together.

    Under the cock of hunger and cold, the resident who is so dizzy of looking at the door angrily. They wanted to get it back to their own supplies. Many people didn't get up at that time.

    After that, people starved to death every day...

    A bunch of rubbish headed by the neighborhood committee aunt survived three months of extreme cold without any damage.

    The neighborhood committee aunt is very positive: "The list has been drawn up. Everyone has a look. If you have no objections, the owners of each building will start taking action now."

    Zhou Chen naturally would not let him get his wish: "I have an opinion."

    “Zhou Chen, what’s going on with you?”

    The neighborhood committee aunt gnashed her teeth with hatred: "You are addicted to singing the opposite tune. Now is the time. It has delayed the work of the landlords. If someone starves to death in the next second, can you bear the responsibility? ?”

    The hungry residents began to curse immediately.

    “Zhou Chen, is there something wrong with you?”

    “I’m going to starve to death soon, so I’ll hold back my opinions...”

    “Whoever delays the poster’s work of sending and receiving supplies again, don’t blame me for fighting him..."

    “Your opinion is that you don’t want to take out the supplies to share with everyone, right? Owners of Building 21 and neighbors of Building 21, please be careful, someone will definitely take all the supplies. come out……"

    Zhou Chen lay comfortably on the sofa, listening to the crackling sound of firewood burning.

    He directly sent a voice message: "Oh, I am also thinking about everyone. Please take a closer look at this list and think carefully about the relationship between these people on the list and the old woman. They are all relatives and caretakers. Her relatives and friends and her usual fawning partners, aren’t you afraid that these people will collude in secret, and then you will be able to enrich your own pockets and make your own mouth full, and you don’t care about everyone’s life and death?”

    The neighborhood committee aunt was angry: "Zhou Chen, you are not just wronging a good person, you are also disturbing the morale of the army, do you know that?"

    The 29 designated posters immediately jumped out to criticize, accuse, and curse.

    They have just opened a new group and are excitedly discussing some of the benefits of collecting supplies. Are their selfish intentions discovered so quickly?

    “Zhou Chen, you are judging the heart of a gentleman with the heart of a villain...”

    “Only a dirty person will think of others as dirty as him!”

    “You have materials, you are noble, you are great, but please don’t affect other people’s precious lives...”

    “We are all neighbors and people affected by the disaster. How could we do something so immoral as enriching our own pockets..."

    “Don’t be deceived by him. In the final analysis, it’s not because he is selfish. He must have supplies at home but refuses to hand them over to share with everyone. He wants to watch everyone starve to death and freeze to death... "

    “I usually look well-dressed, but I didn’t expect you to be this kind of person!”

    “I heard that his aunt and old classmates are starving to death, but he refuses to give away a bite of food. He is simply a cold-blooded animal!”

    …

    The appearance of a photo instantly made the entire group silent and could hear pins drop.

    The background in the photo is the kitchen. On the stove are a 10-pound bag of flour, two handfuls of noodles, a bag of dumplings, 4 eggs, 5 pounds of potatoes, 5 pounds of sweet potatoes, and a few more There was a piece of frozen pork.

    This made the residents who drank tap water to satisfy their hunger for several days straight-eyed.

    Especially that piece of pork, although it is only about 1 kilogram, it is fat and thin.

    When you see this piece of pork belly, you feel like you are seeing a plate of braised pork that is sweet, delicious, fat but not greasy, and melts in your mouth.

    From top to bottom, Zhou Lili’s family, and the three skinny monkeys, who were braving the cold wind and going door to door to beg for supplies, screamed inwardly at this moment.

    No!

    This is their material. Does Zhou Chen want to distribute the material promised to them to others?

    When Zhang Li and others gathered together again, they immediately became nervous.

    If Zhou Chen gives the supplies to others, what will they eat...

    Zhou Chen sent the photo, followed by a voice message.

    “Everyone, this is the only food left in my family. I only left a handful of noodles and 1 egg. I took out the rest and shared it with everyone. In the current disaster, I can only give it a try. Cotton power.”

    Under the temptation of food, the group burst into the strongest cheers.

    Especially the residents of Building 21 were so excited that it was hard to calm down for a long time.

    “Brother, I am so touched.”

    “Brother, I often travel abroad on business. If you have anything you want to buy in the future, just tell me.”

    “Brother, I can see that this is your last food. If you don’t live alone, you won’t be able to take out these things now...”

    “Brother, don’t say anything anymore. If you encounter any problems in society in the future, you can come to me. If anyone bullies you, I won’t kill him..."

    The other residents of Building 29 are all jealous, and they only regret that they are not the owners of Building 21.

    Zhou Chen was very satisfied with everyone’s reaction, so he continued the topic just now.

    “Everyone, I am not trying to stop the orders issued by the organization. Only by uniting as one can we overcome difficulties. Everyone understands this.”

    “But do you really trust the landlords designated by the old woman?”

    “The poster team is composed of a bunch of relatives, friends and interested parties. There is nothing fishy here. Do you believe it?”

    “When the time comes when people are full of food, and you are so hungry that you will collapse in the wind. When you find out that you have been deceived and want to get your supplies back, can you beat them?”

    “There are people in the society of the Ming Dynasty who actually engage in one-word speeches. Their intentions are to be punished!”

    “As for the candidate of the poster, you can vote on your own.”

    “Also, don’t you find it strange that the old woman is not the only member of the owners’ neighborhood committee of the community? There is a team of 5 to 11 people. How come she is the only one who can contact the organization?”

    “Taste it for yourselves, taste it carefully...”

    The neighborhood committee aunt and the 29 designated landlords have faces darker than the bottom of the pot.

    The little red guy is deliberately trying to get in trouble with them!

    Blocking people’s money is like killing your parents!

    They have recorded this grudge!

    What’s worse is that before they could think of a solution, someone sent another photo.

    It’s Mr. Sun, the community security guard. The photo shows two bags of instant noodles and three bags of ham sausage.

    Instant noodles come in large packages with 5 small packages each, and ham sausages come in 10 packages.

    As soon as the picture came out, the residents’ excitement was ignited again.

    This kind of junk food, which is usually so cheap that many people don’t eat it, has become a life-saving ration for everyone.

    Lao Sun said in the voice: "I think what Xiao Zhou said makes sense. To be on the safe side, the candidate for the landlord should be elected through a fair, notarized and open vote. Only in this way can the public be convinced. The landlord of Building 21 Come to 2302 later to collect my supplies."

Chapter 19 I was careless, where did the matryoshka doll come from?

    Zhou Chen’s operation is simple and effective.

    Especially the residents of Building 21 who were so excited that they screamed, which completely triggered the butterfly effect.

    Residents who originally had no objections to the designated landlord now hold objections.

    No matter whether the neighborhood committee aunt has harmful intentions or not, the candidates on the list are either related to her or some big bosses and rich second generation. These are all facts.

    For a while, the group was in chaos. The residents expressed their opposition to Yi Yantang. The landlord should be voted for by themselves. Then they dispersed and ran to their own small groups to start voting.

    The residents of Building 21 are even more straightforward.

    “If you ask me, let Brother Zhou Chen be our host.”

    “I agree, at this time when everyone is in danger, can someone who can take the initiative to provide all the supplies still harm everyone?”

    “I also agree...”

    Zhou Chen naturally won’t be a poster, wouldn’t it be nice to live his own life comfortably?

    He took the initiative to take out these supplies, and his biggest purpose was to support a group of people.

    The environment will only get worse, and extremely evil people will emerge when supplies are scarce.

    At that time, Zhang Li’s gang of beasts will occupy a large number of people, and they can easily control the entire building by killing chickens and warning monkeys.

    He needs another force to compete with him, but he doesn’t want to put in too much effort.

    “I will not be the poster. Recently I have suffered some blows in my career and I really am not in the mood to do other things. My life is at stake. In order not to disappoint everyone, please choose another poster.”

    “Everyone, I think Lao Sun is very good. Although he is not the owner of our community, over the years, everyone has seen his work attitude and his sense of justice!”

    “If you have any concerns, you can talk about it later. The top priority for everyone is to eat something quickly.”

    The residents of Building 21 were naturally dissatisfied with a security guard being their building owner, but Zhou Chen said so, and Lao Sun took the initiative to provide supplies. He was indeed a good character.

    Coupled with the fact that my stomach kept growling all the time, they couldn’t tolerate any further delay.

    No one wants to continue drinking tap water...

    Zhou Chen is right, why do people think so much when they are about to starve to death? Getting food into their stomachs is the top priority.

    “Okay! Then let Lao Sun be our landlord!”

    At this time, Lao Sun looked confused and stared at his phone again and again. He had no idea what the message Zhou Chen sent him meant, but he still did it.

    “I won’t refuse even if I accept an order at a critical moment.”

    “The area below the 5th floor has already been flooded. Let me compromise on the floor. Among the two owners on the 15th floor, which one of you is responsible for boiling water? I will take down the instant noodles and ham and cook them first. Let’s have some hot food to fill our bellies, and then slowly collect supplies from door to door.”

    The two owners on the 15th floor were very happy and said they would boil the water immediately.

    The residents who were running out of food and ammunition shed tears of joy at the thought of having hot instant noodles to eat soon.

    Zhou Chen was wearing a military coat, carrying a bag and opening the door.

    Opposite, Lao Sun, who was also wearing a military coat, opened the door at the same time.

    Lao Sun ran over shivering with three big bags of instant noodles, picked up one of the bags and handed it to Zhou Chen: "Xiao Zhou, how can you only leave a handful of noodles? They are so big. , How many meals can a handful of noodles last? You keep this bag of instant noodles, I also secretly left some there."

    Zhou Chen did not refuse, and asked doubtfully: "Why do you live across from me?"

    The property management company has its own duty lounge at the front desk of the community.

    But the security captain is the owner of the 8th floor of Building 21. After the front desk was flooded, he thought that Lao Sun was staying at the captain's house on the 8th floor.

    Just as Lao Sun was about to answer, there was a sound from the door behind him.

    Zhou Chen turned his head and looked over, his eyes widening.

    What did he see?

    Matryoshka dolls from the Bear Country?

    Lao Sun quickly ran back, whispered a few words to the matryoshka doll, immediately closed the door, took out the key and locked the door.

    The next second, he opened the locked door again, took the matryoshka doll into his arms, and carried it to Zhou Chen.

    “Xiao Zhou, please take care of me. I have to go door to door to collect supplies. It’s too cold in the house and the child is too young. I don’t feel comfortable leaving him alone at home.”

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    The matryoshka doll is extremely cute, its body is wrapped tightly, revealing a pair of round eyes.

    This is a big trouble.

    Zhou Chen hesitated to reach out and asked in surprise: "What is going on?"

    The old grandson looked at the matryoshka doll with a loving look on his face, just like a grandfather looking at his grandson.

    He said with a naive smile: "There was an old man in Building 1 who couldn't take care of himself. His children were trapped in other places and couldn't come back. A Fang couldn't bear the typhoon and went over to help that night. It was inconvenient for the child. Take them there, A Fang thought that we are fellow villagers, so she asked me to help take care of the children, but she didn’t expect that this area would only last a week.”

    Speaking of children, Lao Sun sighed with pity: "My parents are no longer here at a young age, and my brother can't be contacted. It's so pitiful!"

    Zhou Chen couldn’t help but sneer.

    Why can’t I bear to help? Isn’t it just taking private jobs outside behind my employer’s back?

    Sakura Community has two households on one staircase.

    Matryoshka’s father is a traffic policeman who leaves early and comes home late every day. His mother is a warm-hearted person who runs a seafood restaurant. She also has an older brother who is in the army and is said to be a scout.

    A family that was originally quite happy was destroyed by a car accident.

    On the night of the third day of the lunar month, the father of the matryoshka doll went to check for drunk driving. A drunk second-generation rich man refused to get out of the car and was checked. After knocking down the father of the child, he dragged him for two days. kilometers away.

    By the time the car was forced to stop, the people were gone.

    The mother of the matryoshka doll was so badly hit that she had a heart attack and was unable to be rescued.

    The eldest son hurried back to handle the funeral, hired a temporary nanny, and then hurried back to the army to complete the discharge formalities. It only took a day or two.

    It’s a pity that the matryoshka doll didn’t wait until its only relative came back.

    In his last life, Zhou Chen and several neighbors went out of the city to survive, and deliberately took the matryoshka dolls with them.

    When they forced the door open, there was no child in the room and no child's voice could be heard.

    The nanny was sitting alone in the dining room, holding a bowl of broth in her hand. In the pot was the skeleton of a five-year-old child.

    The meat on it was picked cleanly, and it looked like it had been cooked many times...

    With Lao Sun here in this life, I wonder if the fate of the matryoshka doll can be changed?

    Zhou Chen was speechless.

    If he had known this was the case, he should not have recommended Lao Sun as the host.

    “Old Sun...Do you want to help me?”

    Hearing the shouts from downstairs, Lao Sun quickly put the child in his arms into Zhou Chen's arms.

    “This child has become a little autistic after his parents left. He doesn’t cry or make fuss. Just put him on the sand and let him play by himself.”

    Damn it!

    Don’t...

    Zhou Chen wanted to call Lao Sun back, but Lao Sun, who was lame on one leg, ran very fast and disappeared at the top of the stairs in the blink of an eye.

    He looked at the matryoshka doll in confusion. The doll ignored him at all and stared at the word "福" on the door with its big, pure eyes.

    The cold wind made my cheeks hurt.

    Only then did Zhou Chen react, turned around helplessly, and returned to the warm spring-like house with the matryoshka in his arms.

    “Woof——”

    Wearing a short down jacket, Dahuang ran over with his tail wagging.

    It was a little afraid of the new member, the matryoshka doll, and kept rubbing its head against Zhou Chen's trouser legs, for fear that it would be kicked out if it fell out of favor.

    The matryoshka doll is a bit autistic and does not even look at the dog. Perhaps it is out of instinct to be afraid of the cold. Its round eyes keep staring at the flame in the fireplace.

    Zhou Chen placed the matryoshka doll on the single sofa in front of the fireplace and scratched his head in worry.

    Damn, you were careless!

Chapter 20 No dog will eat this kind of garbage

    The existence of matryoshka dolls made Zhou Chen upset.

    His kindness and compassion have been worn away by his previous life.

    He has no experience in raising children...

    In this world, children and small animals are the most dangerous. They are weak, cute, and soft, begging for a hug. Adults are naturally full of protective desire for weak objects.

    I fell in love unknowingly during the care process. When I realized what I was doing, I had already held it in the palm of my hand and couldn’t put it down.

    Zhou Chen stared at the matryoshka doll with unkind eyes.

    Once!

    Only this time!

    Wait for Lao Sun to come back and throw the matryoshka doll back. Any delay of one second is disrespectful to the end of the world!

    Zhou Chen resisted the urge to throw the matryoshka doll out of the door, and randomly found some toys from the space for him to play with.

    Until then, he had time to check the information on his mobile phone.

    “Brother Zhou, we have returned to the 11th floor. You won’t hand over all the supplies, right?”

    “Xiao Chen, didn’t you promise to deliver supplies to us? If you hand over the supplies, what will your uncle and cousin and I eat?”

    The seven people who braved the cold wave and returned to the 11th floor were so cold that their faces turned blue, their limbs were stiff, and they almost lost consciousness.

    If the person in the room hadn’t poured a large glass of hot water in time, I would have been frozen to death by now.

    After finally regaining his composure, he immediately picked up his cell phone and asked Zhou Chen about supplies.

    He promised that they would send supplies!

    Zhou Chen replied with a "helpless" expression.

    “I really wanted to give you half of the supplies just now, but now hasn’t the organization issued an order to hand over the supplies for centralized management and distribution? If I don’t hand it over, I will be held accountable. "

    “Don’t worry, the host and others are cooking instant noodles. It’ll be time to start eating soon.”

    “But there are so many people in your house, and they are all outsiders, not even tenants. I don’t know if I can get a share..."

    The thin monkey was anxious, his tone full of pleading.

    “Brother Zhou, you can’t do this. I know you must still have plenty of supplies at home. Please help us once. I promise to appear in court to testify against Zhang Li!”

    “Brother Zhou, isn’t the poster your friend? You can say a few nice words to us, even if you give us each a bowl of porridge, we really can’t resist it...”

    “Brother, we can write a testimony and give it to you now…”

    Thin Monkey talked a lot but got no response.

    I want to come to the door again to plead, but when I think of the experience of almost freezing to death before, I really don’t have the courage to walk away from the door.

    He was so anxious that he could only keep sending messages to Zhou Chen.

    The temperature is getting colder and colder, and the information content becomes more humble every time.

    Zhou Lili’s family returned to the master bedroom, equally anxious.

    “Xiaochen, have you gone out?”

    “Xiaochen, when will you deliver the supplies?”

    “Xiaochen, you can’t keep your word, we are relatives...”

    Zhou Lili suddenly realized that she might have been deceived. Zhou Chen had never thought about giving supplies, he just didn't want anyone to die at his doorstep.

    Is their family really going to starve to death and freeze to death here?

    Faced with the fear of death and an emotional breakdown, she slapped her future daughter-in-law on the face.

    “It’s all your fault, you shameless bitch, is it great to be pregnant with a child? Are you the only woman in the world who can give birth to a child? A big belly requires money, a house, a car, etc. It's not you. We, a family of three, have food and drink in our own home. How could we suffer such a crime? Don't think that I don't know that you worked in the Foot Washing City before and that you have hooked up with many men..."

    The big-bellied woman had long been angry and had nowhere to vent her anger. Now she received a slap for no apparent reason, which directly ignited the anger in her heart, and she slapped her back twice.

    “If I hadn’t been able to abort this fetus, do you think I would be willing to marry your son? What good things could come out of two rotten gamblers...”

    The ten people who were discussing anxiously outside suddenly heard a scream.

    After a while, a woman with bleeding from her lower body opened the door and came out, asking everyone for help with a frightened look on her face.

    “Help...”

    It’s just that the weather was too cold, so the woman fell to the ground after just two steps...

    The instant noodles on the 15th floor have been cooked, and the owners who were notified were very excited.

    Great, finally someone who stutters!

    Each household sent a head of household to take out the largest soup basin in the house and go out against the cold wave.

    When they arrived on the 15th floor, they realized that this was not the delicious instant noodles they imagined.

    Six large buckets were lined up one after another. Each bucket was filled with swill-like soup, with a layer of flour-like substance floating on the surface. It was disgusting to look at.

    “What the hell is this?

    “There is no instant noodles, only soup, how can we eat this...”

    “Do you know how to cook? Dogs won’t even eat this kind of garbage...”

    “Did you eat the instant noodles secretly, leaving only a bucket of soup for everyone..."

    The two owners and their families on the 15th floor got angry on the spot.

    “Damn it, you are blind, aren’t all the instant noodles in the soup?”

    “There are 50 or 60 people in the whole building. If we don’t chop up the instant noodles and cook them, how will we share them?”

    “In order to make this pot of instant noodle soup, I poured in the last half bowl of lard at home. What else do you want?”

    "When are you all suspected of three suspicions, you can starve to death!"

    A group of hungry residents had to suppress their nausea and lined up to get a bowl of instant noodle soup and take it home.

    Zhang Li and others who live in 602 waited here and there, but did not receive the notice to collect instant noodles.

    Being forced to have no choice but to pick up his phone and ask in the group.

    The result is that the instant noodle soup has been distributed.

    Zhang Zhang almost jumped out of bed: "The allocation has been completed? What do you mean the allocation has been completed? I am the owner of 101 who lives on the 6th floor. We have not received any notice from you."

    A bearded avatar stood up and said: "I am the deputy poster. The poster is collecting supplies. I will be responsible for distributing food. 101 Zhang Li and 602 Yang Sixian are here for you. They are both here, come up and get them quickly."

    When everyone heard this, they breathed a sigh of relief.

    The task of receiving instant noodles naturally fell on Yang Sitian and Su Ruoran.

    Because among this group of people, only the two of them and the little sister had winter clothes to wear. The little sister was the one to fawn over. Zhang Li and others only wore thin summer clothes and huddled together under the quilt. , I have to hold it in even to go to the toilet.

    When the two women ran to the 15th floor with two large soup basins, they were dumbfounded.

    There were only two fist-sized bowls of noodle soup on the kitchen stove.

    Su Ruanruan was trembling all over, with a look of disbelief on her face: "Isn't it based on head distribution? Why is there only this one, and there are more than a dozen people in our room."

    The bearded deputy landlord was taking a sip, sipping his own bowl of noodle soup very cherishedly: "It is distributed on a per-capita basis. I will get as many portions as there are people registered on the property list."

    Su Ruanruan was shocked and immediately stepped forward to reason: "How can this be done? Even if we are not the owners of the community, you can't just ignore us. Can't people who are not on the property list just ignore us? Can we only starve to death?"

    The bearded man stared greedily at the two bowls of noodle soup on the stove, and couldn't help but lick his lips: "If you have any questions, go to the landlord. Of course, the food is limited. Of course, the priority is to protect our own people in the community. You don't want to If so, then give me a drink..."

    “Yes, I want it.” Yang Sitian couldn’t wait to rush forward and drank from her own bowl.

    Su Ruanruan was stimulated by this scene, and the aroma of the noodle soup penetrated her nostrils.

    Hunger defeated the remaining sanity. She couldn’t care about anything now and rushed forward like a hungry dog...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.
2.5K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
19.1K 295 12
Chu Qiyu traveled to the interstellar era and became a famous trash who had just been kicked out of a top family. There is a barren star under her na...
6.7K 143 9
An experiment. A ruthless killer. A puppet. A weapon. Experiment Eight has been all of these things her entire life. The one thing she's never been i...