𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭'𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓱𝓸�...

Oleh ILuvStevenWithAV

𝓦here fake dating takes a turn for the worst and Jean never gets her happily ever after. "Take a look at my... Lebih Banyak

s̸y̸n̸o̸p̸s̸i̸s̸
c̸a̸s̸t̸
m̸o̸o̸d̸b̸o̸a̸r̸d̸s̸
z̸e̸r̸o̸
o̸n̸e̸
t̸w̸o̸
t̸h̸r̸e̸e̸
f̸o̸u̸r̸
f̸i̸v̸e̸
s̸i̸x̸
e̸i̸g̸h̸t̸
n̸i̸n̸e̸
t̸e̸n̸
e̸l̸e̸v̸e̸n̸

s̸e̸v̸e̸n̸

441 10 4
Oleh ILuvStevenWithAV

M̸a̸x̸'s̸ m̸i̸n̸i̸o̸n̸s̸

J̸ean stood with Cherry and Kelsey in the hallway at school talking about some club they were going to. The blonde couldn't care less. Jean didn't know when or how she ended up with the two girls, considering they were Phoebe's friends.

Ever since that talk she had with the brunette, it felt like Jean couldn't get away from her. She wasn't complaining. Phoebe was really sweet. And she smelled nice, but, this just wasn't Jean's crowd.

With perfect timing, Phoebe skipped down the main staircase excitedly, calling out to the odd trio.

"Cherry, Kelsey!" She paused right next to Cherry as she gave Jean a double take. "Jean?" She was confused by the blonde's presence, assuming she was off terrorizing some kids or, making out with Max somewhere. Although she didn't expect her to be there, she wasn't opposed to it.

"I don't know why or how I got here so don't ask" Jean dismissed. This is her third time saying those exact words.

Phoebe just shrugged and smiled, still including Jean in the conversation. "Anyway, I asked my parents if I could go to the new dance club with you guys. And at first they weren't sure, but then they said yeah!" The brunette rushed out. She had spoken so fast that Jean could barely comprehend what she said but, was soon caught off by all of the girls squealing.

All the girls soon turned to Jean at her dead eyes and stoic stance, noticing her lack of excitement. Jean caught their stares and crossed her arms. "I don't squeal"

Kelsey rolled her eyes and chuckled along with the other two and resumed their squealing. Soon, Principal Bradford heard and turned toward the girls and shut them down.

"Hey, no squealing in the halls," he said coldly before taking a bite of his food and walking away. But Phoebe, being the people pleaser she is, had to apologize.

"Sorry Principle Bradford. We're just really excited because our parents are letting us go to that new club this weekend" Cherry nodded along happily before adding on.

"Yeah! It's called 'Club Ooh Ooh!'" The girls started cheering along, all except Jean of course. The principal laughed and shut them down again in a mock-happy tone.

"Oops, I must be wearing my talk-to-me face!" He waved a hand in front of his face and quickly changed his expression to a cold one. Jean snickered and not-so-discreetly high-fived him. "Don't talk to me" he uttered in a dull tone before walking away without another word.

The girls didn't let his monotonous attitude squash their mood. Kelsey vocalized her giddiness. "I can't wait! Our first real dance club!" Cherry and Phoebe nodding along and smiling wide.

"Can I get a celebratory girlfriend?" Cherry hollered. As the girls cheered, Max jumped in and shrieked with them, catching Jean by surprise. Phoebe was immediately suspicious of his excitement and questioned him without a second thought.

"You look happy, what did you do?" Max chuckled and slid an arm around Jean's shoulder. "You know me Pheebs, always trying to spice up someone's day," he said mysteriously. On cue, a scream was heard from down the hall, the principal shouting and running out with a chimichanga in his hand.

"Hot, hot, hot!" He ran past the teens and screamed at the top of his lungs. "This chimichanga's stuffed with fire!" He sprinted over to the water fountain and desperately drank out of it.

Jean pulled the cause of his outburst out of Max's back pocket and held it up with a smirk on her face. "Jalapeño" the boy called out. Jean kissed his cheek proudly and bumped her hip into his. "Good one, baby"

Max could never and would never admit it out loud, but the nickname made his stomach flip. His cheeks flushed red and chuckled shyly. "Thanks"

"Hot sauce fountain!?" The principal whined, clinging to the machine for dear life, tears, and snot streaming down his face. Max pulled the hot sauce out of his bag and flaunted it. "Who would do such a thing," he said slyly. Jean snorted and did their secret handshake.

Phoebe, on the other hand, looked completely unimpressed at her brother's mediocre prank.

"Who put superglue on the hot sauce fountain!?" The man screamed, frantically attempting to pull his hands away.

Phoebe turned to Max, assuming it was him. "You again, girlfriend?" Max shook his head with a proud smile and looked towards Jean as she pulled the superglue out of her backpack.

"Oops," she smirked and high-fived Max once again. Ecstatic that the plan worked. "He's too predictable" She chuckled darkly and watched the man struggle and cry.

Max went over to a group of kids and dropped his smile. "Quick! Get some water from the bathroom" he rushed them into the bathroom. Jean tossed him some maracas and he shook them on the beat as a mariachi band emerged from the bathroom playing music.

Jean came around the corner to see Max accepting high-fives and congratulations proudly. She smirked and shook her head while strutting over to him.

"Remember, there are no small pranks, only small people" he spoke confidently, sass and charm radiating off of him. Jean wrapped an arm around his shoulder and chuckled.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a joking tone. "Getting recognition, it's time for people to see how amazing I am" he looked off into the distance likely imagining himself being a famous supervillain.

Jean grabbed his face with one hand, squeezing his cheeks in the process. And pulled his face close. "I'm pretty sure everyone already knows, you say it every day, sweetheart" She patted his cheek and glided over to the principal.

Max, still frozen by her pet name, stood creepily still. He was having a debate in his head. Does he like like Jean? Or just like her? The way he reacts to her pet names, her touch, her eyes. It wasn't something a friend did.

Were they just friends? Sure, they were in a fake relationship. But that's just what it was. Fake. So why does he silently wish it was real? Why does he get disappointed when she only kisses him on the cheek? It was too much to think about. Questioning a new friendship was scary. Let's say he did like her, and let's say he told her. He was so sure she would reject him and hate him forever. But he didn't like her. Right?

He shook it off and sauntered over towards the blonde and called out to the Principal.

"Hey, Principal Bradford. I was just talking about ya" he joked, referring to the conversation he had with the kids who were praising him.

"I used to be able to talk" the principal groaned, turning around and revealing his puffy, irritated red lips. Jean audibly groaned and backed away as if it was a contagious disease.

Max held her waist and ignored the man. "Public school enemy number one, Max Thunderman" he sounded proud and confident. "Hm, hard work does pay off"

Jean smacked his chest jokingly and snorted quietly. The principal disregarded the teen and called him out.

"I know you did this Max. I don't have proof, but I promise you I'll find it before the blisters in my throat heal" he grumbled and shuffled away.

Max and Jean turned to walk away when three guys appeared behind them. Jean grimaced and gripped Max's arm. "Whoa, nerd wall" she joked and stepped back, dragging Max with her.

"Can you guys move?" Max asked, surprisingly politely. But, instead of obeying, the nerds all stepped forward simultaneously. Max grabbed Jean's hand and stepped around them.

"I meant away from me" he uttered. The nerds followed the couple's every move and turned around to face them.

"That prank you pulled on the principal was amazing," The one in the middle called out. The others nodded enthusiastically. "The whole school talking about it"

"Ah, so you're fans?" Max turned towards them and pulled a pen from behind his ear, preparing for an autograph. He grabbed one of their books and got ready to sign. "So, who do I make this out to?"

"It's Tom," he said dreamily, Jean looked over at him as he stared at her. He'd practically had hearts in his eyes. She was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. And he wasn't trying to hide it either. Max noticed his stare and slightly stepped in front of Jean protectively. He slapped the book back into Tim's chest, slightly salty from him ogling on Jean. "Later, Tim" Jean saluted while walking away. Seemingly already forgetting his name.

"You hear that guys, I'm Tim now?" He rushed excitedly. Another nerd called out. "Hey, Mr. Prank King, wait"

"We were wondering if you could teach us your prank ways" He called optimisticly, hoping Max would take them under his wing.

"Guy, pranking isn't something you can learn. Either you've got it-" he was cut off by the main nerd offering him something he wouldn't say no to. "We'll pay you"

"-or you got money" Max didn't miss a beat and took up the offer. Tim spoke up, still staring at Jean. "We'll do whatever you say" he sighed dreamily.

"Hm, I will need minions if I'm gonna take over the world someday" Max recalled. The nerds looked confused before the main one spoke up. "You mean the school-" Max cut him off impatiently. "Yeah, that"

"Alright, let's get started" he pulled the pen from behind his ear and smirked. "Right after we get this smudge off Lionel's shirt" He acted like he was going to use it to wipe a stain off but smacked him in the chin instead. A small harmless prank, but a prank nonetheless.

Lionel spoke up in an astonishing tone. "We just started didn't we?" "Yup" Max smirked and chuckled, wrapping his arm around Jean before sauntering off to class.

✪✪✪

Max, Jean, and the three nerds entered the threshold of the Thunderman home. Jean pushed her way into the house first and threw herself on the couch while kicking her feet up onto the table.

"Check it out, Tom, another girl you stare at in math is here" Lionel observed, making Jean snort and glance towards Phoebe.

Tom was quick to shut him up at the revelation. Nudging him in the side, he scolded "Shut up, Lionel"

"Hey, I said no dweeb chatter, now get downstairs" Max warned. Phoebe offered a small wave to Jean and was surprised to see her discreetly reciprocate it.

Phoebe stood and finally addressed the elephant in the room. "What are those guys doing here?" Max grinned mischievously and rubbed his palms together.

"They're my new minions. I'm going to mold them in my image and take over the world. Or at least buy new stuff with their money" He shrugged. Jean cracked her knuckles and thought out loud. "Yeah, momma needs some new boots"

The twins shared a look before chuckling and rolling their eyes. Max gestured for the blonde to follow and she happily obliged, saluting Phoebe as she turned the corner.

"How does he get minions?" The brunette stressed. "I'm the one with the choirs, I want minions" As if planned, Billy's shouts were heard by the teen, a plan brewing in her head.

"I'm gonna get you, Nora!" The little girl screamed in response and ran into the house.

Phoebe smirked and peered at her younger siblings. "Hello, minions" Nora ran into the living room, calling out to Billy.

"You'll never catch me" she yelled confidently, underestimating her brother as he zoomed into the living room at lightning speed and jumped in front of her. The boy held a cocky smile as he stood in her way. "You were saying?"

✪✪✪

"Max-imize yourself!" Max hollered as he jumped off the rocks in his lair. Jean rolled her eyes as she sat on his desk. "The only way to become the best prankster you can be is to stop being you and become me!" He continued, as he pointed determinedly at the nerds and jumped in the air dramatically. "Any questions so far?"

Lionel was first to speak up, voicing his confusion. "Um, sir, why do you wear a microphone when you're right next to us?" The question caused Jean to snicker, Max looked offended at her amusement while Tim looked utterly in love at the sound.

Max leaned in menacingly and screamed in the nerd's face. "Impact!" The mic echoed and caused a deafening ringing noise. Everyone but Max and Tom covering or plugging their ears.

"All right, MAX" Max started, walking around the group to read off of a board he wrote on. "M- Mindlessly heed Max. A- Aspire to be Max. X- Exactly like Max!" The villain exclaimed. Jean held back a laugh at his.....interesting grammar choices.

Lionel, noticing the spelling error, decided to vocalize his confusion. "Exactly begins with an E" Max barely let him finish before he cut the nerd off. "I said 'mindlessly heed Max'!" The nerds began frantically scratching the information down into their notebooks.

"This isn't a class, why are taking notes?" Jean questioned. The nerds slowly looked toward her before Lionel spoke up. "Uh, this is very important info-" The boy was cut off by Tim rushing his words out as fast as he could. "You're pretty!"

Everyone slowly turned to Tim, shock, confusion, irritation, and disgust on their faces. The love-struck boy slapped his hands over his mouth, shocked at his actions. Before he could rebuttal, Max flipped the board around and started scribbling while yelling, catching everyone's attention.

"New rule! Do not, I repeat, Do not! Flirt with my girlfriend! Ever and any circumstances!" With each word was a menacing step towards the nerds, Tim in particular. The other nerds started writing it down while Tim sat frozen in shock. "Are we clear?" Max grumbled.

Tim nodded his head vigorously before writing down every word. Max smirked triumphantly before winking at Jean. The girl in question was frozen in shock, mouth slightly ajar, and eyes wide. The Thunderman just blew her a kiss and moved back to his previous spot by the board.

"All right, we'll start prank lessons tomorrow. But first, homework." Max informed. The nerds smiled excitedly and gave Max their undivided attention. "Yes!" Tim exclaimed. Jean grimaced at his excitement and rolled her eyes.

"Tonight, you'll all have to watch my DVD. 'Pranks Max Thunderman.' You're welcome" The boy passed the DVD to one of the nerds and smirked. "You owe me $12.95 each" As the nerd slipped the DVD into his pocket, Lionel spoke up.

"We gave you all our cash" Jean chuckled and pulled out her phone to play Subway Surfers, bored of this whole interaction. "Do you take credit cards?" That made her perk up, she slipped off Max's desk and stepped in front of the boy in green.

"Yes, we do. The only thing is, you might not see this card again" She slipped the card out of his hand. She slipped it into Max's pocket and sat on his bed.

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

Sorry guys, I have to split this episode into two parts😭

Xoxo,

Aj

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

362K 7.9K 45
Have you ever had that one very important secret that you weren't never supposed to tell that it was just so impossible to keep. This story is about...
Hannah Oleh Lovely Crow

Manusia Serigala

134K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
69.5K 1.5K 10
After the events of The Thundermans: Stuck In The Shadows, both Max and Skye try harder to be apart of the Villain League. Things get complicated whe...
268K 4.8K 32
Teddy was your average normal girl at school. She dressed nicely, she had her one and only best friend, she got good grades, she had everything she...