f̸i̸v̸e̸

T̸h̸u̸n̸d̸e̸r̸V̸a̸n̸

           I̸f you had told sophomore year Jean that she would be fake dating Max Thunderman, then she would've laughed in your face and walked away

I̸f you had told sophomore year Jean that she would be fake dating Max Thunderman, then she would've laughed in your face and walked away. But, here she was, having breakfast with his family. Although Max and Jean were in a "relationship" they had never kissed. Not even on the cheek. So, they were silently hoping no one would pick up on it.

"More salad, Phoebe?" Barb asked politely, walking around the table with a bowl of salad in her arms. She'd called the teen's name three more times before noticing her typing away on her phone. A second later, her phone rang and she answered immediately with a 'hello?'.

"Mom wants to know if you want more salad" Jean scoffed from beside him and kept eating. She and Max have been "dating" for about three or four months. And she still wasn't used to the chaotic sibling duo.

Phoebe scoffed and replied, "Why didn't she just ask me?" She'd barely gotten the last word out before her mom snatched her phone from her with the tongs she used for the salad and set it on the table.

"Sorry, I was just chirping my friends on Chirper" The twin apologized sheepishly. Max, without missing a beat chimed in "Phoebe, you're confusing Mom" Jean snorted and nudged Max's shoulder.

Barb shot the blonde a look before defending herself. "No, she's not, I chirp my friends all the time. We're all like, 'Chirp, Chirp, girlfriend'" Her high-pitched voice did not help her case, as no one believed her.

Max, Phoebe, and Jean all shared a look before Phoebe spoke up. "See, Mom, Chirper is a social networking site." She glanced up from her phone and caught the confused look on her Mom's face. "Let me back up, this is a cell phone," she said in a voice that you'd use on a kid.

Barb just shot her a warning look before a loud honking was heard from outside. Billy and Nora shot up from their seats excitedly. "Hey, I know that honk!" Billy exclaimed.