F1/F2 One Shots book 2 Comple...

By official_djcaz02

3...2...1 and it's light's out and away we go. F1/F2 one shots book2. please remember none of these are real... More

Nyck De Vries (1)
Nyck De Vries (2)
Nyck De Vries (3)
Nyck De Vries (4)
Nyck De Vries (5)
Lando Norris bonus story
Esteban Ocon (1)
Esteban Ocon (3)
Esteban Ocon (4)
Esteban Ocon (5)
Lewis Hamilton Bonus story
Yuki Tsunoda (1)
Yuki Tsunoda (2)
Yuki Tsunoda (3)
Yuki Tsunoda (4)
Yuki Tsunoda (5)
Max Verstappen bonus story
Zhou Guanyu (1)
Zhou Guanyu (2)
Zhou Guanyu (3)
Zhou Guanyu (4)
Zhou Guanyu (5)
Logan Sargent (1)
Logan Sargent (2)
Logan Sargent (3)
Logan Sargent (4)
Logan Sargent (5)
Daniel Ricciardo
Sebastien Vettel
Kevin Magnusen
Fernando Alonso
Sergio Perez (1)
Sergio Perez (2)
Daniil Kvyat (1)
Daniil Kvyat (2)
Liam Lawson (1)
Liam lawson (2)
mick Schumacher (1)
mick Schumacher (2)
Twitch quartet (1)
Arthur Leclerc (1)
Arthur Leclerc (2)
Arthur Leclerc (3)
Arthur Leclerc (4)
Oliver Bearman (1)
Oliver Bearman (2)
Oliver Bearman (3)
Oliver Bearman (4)
Jack Doohan (1)
Théo Pourchaire (1)
Paul Aron (1)
little bouns Pato o'ward
covers

Esteban Ocon (2)

95 1 0
By official_djcaz02

you are a princess but just not ur typical princess u are a alpha wolf princess from the north and everyone knows that the people from the north are rich, powerful and caring wolfs, growing up u were taught many things, you are a only child some times it was fun to be an only child but some times u wished u had a sibling because u were never aloud to talk to anyone other than ur parents and teachers.

but that all changed when the north was attacked by the south, since u were trained warrior as well u decided to join the fight ur parents forbid it but u decided that u were going to brake that rule, u fought with the other wolfs and no one knew how powerful u were until that day, after the battle was done and everyone made it back to the pack house u knew u were going to be in trouble big time,

"y/n what were u thinking of going out there the battlefield isn't a place for a princess." you were about to talk until someone stopped you. "ur majesty she is stronger than any of us out there, if it wasn't for her we wouldn't be standing here right now."

"what do u mean." "I can't explain much but all there is to say is when she seen what happened her eye's changed colour, she stomped her leg down and everyone from the south disappeared." "men is this true." "yes ur majesty it's true" "what does this mean." "it means everyone will now be after her to get her powers."

"u ain't locking me up again just because I have this power that skipped many generations to find the right wolf again," "but sweetheart." "do not call me that and no I will no longer be locked up in this pack house and not be aloud to talk to anyone just because ur scared that u will lose me, I can handle my self." "but." " no buts I don't care I am 20 and I still haven't found my mate everyone else has, and people also expect me to run this pack, how do u expect me to run this pack if on I don't have my mate and two I haven't had my own pups yet."

u went to ur room changed clothes and then left the pack house with a few people, "and what is the princess first adventure." "to the south I need to speak to them there and find a solution to make peace again." "are u sure." "yes I am sure." "ok let's go." after many hours of traveling u had arrived at where the south packs were, u made it to the royal house pack.

u were currently talking to the king and queen when someone walks in, "knock on the door next time." "sorry mom and dad but this is an emergency." u all looked at the person who busted into the room, "and what seems to be an emergency son." "the north royalty are here." "the princess is here." "I know that but her parents."

u hit ur hand on the table and everyone looked at u shocked when they seen ur eye colour, "princess y/n please calm down." "men handle my parents before something happens." "yes princess." ur men left the room. u closed ur eyes before opening them and ur eye colour went back to normal, "I am so sorry for that." "it's ok princes y/n we understand."

all of a sudden ur eye colour changed again and u could smell Mint's and apples, "princess y/n are u ok." u knew the prince of the south was ur mate u didn't know what to do. "Esteban take y/n to her room please she doesn't look well." "yes father." Esteban picks u up and u tried ur hardest to fight the urge to sniff in his sent. after Esteban placed u on the bed he look's at u with the same eye colour and he smiles,

"so ur the one who has the lovely sent of strawberries and Liquorish." "yes." "good to know it's u and not anyone else." "oh how I missed u." Esteban hugs you, "I missed u to." "I wish my parents would of just let us be that we would of found each other sooner." "I know." "if it wasn't for my brother asking the pack doc to give me something to keep me calm I would of not be here now and u would of lost me."

Esteban kisses u and u smile, "mark me now I can't wait any longer I want to stay with u." "but who will run the north pack." "I will give it to my brother he is only a month younger than me." "are u sure." "positive I want to stay by ur side for life." Esteban kisses ur lips again and u both started to make out, Esteban bites ur neck to leave his mark on u and u done the same to him, after a few hours of making out and more, the both of u were asleep.

the next morning u woke up and felt someone was watching u, "good morning baby." "good morning princess." u snuggled closer to Esteban and looked up at him, "oh how handsome u are." "babe its not been long since I woke up I look bad." "no u don't u look as handsome as ever." "oh ur a simp for me." "of course I am."

u both laugh, u got up and went to wash up with Esteban before putting on clothes and left the room, u both made ur way down stairs and to the dining room, "good morning love birds." "good morning mom and dad." Esteban's parents were shocked to hear u call them mom and dad since they thought it would be weird since u haven't seen them in years.

2 years had passed and u had given birth to a girl and her name was Lilah, u and Esteban were happy and married, his parents had recently stepped down as rulers so u and Esteban could take over, many people had their opinion's half of the people were happy while the other half thought it was to soon for u and Esteban to take over,

but when they found out about ur powers everyone who thought it was a bad idea went quite, there were many attempts of people from different packs across the world tried to kill u but when they tried they failed due to the shield u had placed on the pack houses to keep everyone safe. u Esteban and Lilah were outside in the garden, Lilah was helping the warriors by trying to cheer them on, u and Esteban look at her and smile, "she always knows how to being happiness."

u placed ur hand on the small bump u had and looked at Esteban who had his head on ur lap, "what do u think this pup will be." "I am gonna say a boy but I don't care as long as he or she is healthy and safe." "aww baby." all of a sudden u heard someone yelling u and Esteban got up and shifted into ur wolf form and made ur way to where the yelling came from, "what's going on." "no attack u can shift back." u and Esteban shifted back and Esteban had to help u stand so u wouldn't fall.

"why did we hear yelling." everyone gulped and moved out of the way to show one of the pack warriors yelling at Lilah, Esteban and u got angry, u growled and because of one ur powers and two u being pregnant the growl was really loud and vicious. everyone stopped what they were doing and went silent,

the guy who was yelling at ur daughter stopped yelling and Lilah ran to u, "daddy he yelled at me." the guy looked down he had no courage to look at u both, "so u have the balls to yell at a future alpha princess but u don't have the ball's to look at us," u spoke with Venom in ur voice and everyone went quite, u went over to the boy and kicked him which sent him flying into a tree.

u ran over to him with speed and then punched him, "U DARE YELL AT MY CHILD AGAIN AND U WILL NEVER SEE SUN LIGHT AGAIN UNDERSTOOD." "yes ur majesty." "good." u walked back to everyone, "does this call for public humiliation queen y/n." "yes it does send a message to everyone from this pack, west pack and up to my brother in the north."

everyone nodded and left one person went to get the guy u, Esteban and Lilah went inside the house, with in 2 hours of everyone getting the email about the public humiliation came to the south and to the pack house, everyone was now wating for the three of u to arrive. after a few minutes u three had left the house and was now with everyone, "thanx u for coming on short notice everyone." "what is going on."

"this boy over here decided to yell at my daughter earlier today during training." everyone was shocked, "no offence ur majesty but isn't that the whole point." u looked at the person who said that and they looked down, "she wasn't there to train she was there to make them smile and laugh to help them and she is only 4 for fuck sakes."

after the public humiliation was done everyone went back home the parents of the guy was talking to you, "we are really sorry for his behaviour." "sorry isn't going to cut it this time but do tell me why he is like this." "one its his dad's side of the family they are stuck in the old tradition's,

two ever since he got promoted to head warrior he think's he can yell and be in charge of everyone." "now it would make sence, but sorry is not going to cut it," Esteban's parent's came to u, "what ur son did to our grand daughter is not something we will forgive and we have no choise but to either banish him form this pack, or he is to serve his time working with the farmer's."

his parent's didn't know what to do, "u have until tomorrow evening to tell us ur desition." they nodded and quickly left. Esteban's mom picks Lilah up, "are u ok now sweet pea." Lilah nods and hugs her grandmother, u and Esteban smile. "she is just like her mother." "what is that ment to mean mom."

"u were like this when u were younger when Esteban yelled at u by mistake." "oh yea I remember that." "I said I was sorry." "I know ur sorry love and u have been forgiven for years now." "and there I was thinking u still had a grudge on me for it."

u laughed, "I would never now come it's getting late Lilah needs to be fed and into bed." "don't worry I will take care of her u 2 go enjoy ur alone time for tonight." "are u sure mom." "I am sure now go." U and Esteban went inside and went to ur shared room. u layed on the bed and looked at Esteban.

a few year's had gone by and ur kids had found their mates and were happy, u and Esteban stepped down as king and Queen for ur kids to take over, u were lucky that ur powers had been given to ur kids and their kids as well.

"I got my best friend back and she became my mate and the love of my life." "and I got my best friend back and he became my mate and love of my life."

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 4K 26
"You race?" My gaze switched from Pierre to Charles. "Yup, I do." He laughs. "Cute." Excuse me? I was screaming inside. "You think it's cute? Formula...
14.7K 251 15
Driver x driver You can request something and I will try my best to write it for you The stories are mostly based on song lyrics yeah and my writing...
242K 2.5K 17
A book filled with one-shots about our favourite formula one / two drivers
1.3M 12.5K 172
PERMANENTLY CLOSED Imagine & Prompt Book Featuring F1 & F2 Drivers. [ B O O K 1 ]