Esteban Ocon (3)

you decided to do a 12 hour stream of doing random things and ur fan's always loved when u done the long hour streams, for the first 5 hours u answered the Q and A stuff everyone asked u, at one point u had gone to the back of ur room to the mini fridge u had and got a drink from there. u went back to the set up and everyone asked where u got ur drink and u laughed.

"I have a mini fridge back there, that's where I got my drink" u looked at the chat and laughed more. "why do u guy's want to see my mini fridge for, but ok." u got up from ur seat and took the camera of the stand and went to where the mini fridge is and showed it. "here u guys go my mini fridge."

after showing ur chat the mini fridge and putting the camera back on the stand u looked back at the chat and noticed how everyone was talking about the stickers u had on it which was a bunch of different stickers and a Alpine logo and the 2 driver names on there. u seen everyone asking u why u had them.

"I have no clue about the stickers that's just how I got it, It was a gift from a long time friend of mine but the thing is I don't have many friends and when I asked them they said they didn't buy it so I have no clue who could it be." u looked at the chat, "I still have the note that came with it actually." u grabbed the note and showed it to the camera for everyone to see, after putting down the note u looked at the chat,

"that's all it says no name on there but I know all of my friends hand writing so I know they didn't do anything." u looked at the timer on ur phone and u seen u had 3 hours left. so for that 3 hours u just played games like Marbles, geo guesser and more. once the timer went off u turned it off and looked back up to the camera,

"ok guy's this is it for the 12hr stream I just want to thanx u all for the subs and gifts u all gave today and how close we are 6k. and like I said before if I ever get to 6k I will do something special. also before I go since it has just been announced, the new merch is out guy's and my special collab video has come out so enjoy them and I'll see u guys soon thanx you again to everyone who joined today bye."

after u ended the stream u got up from ur seat and left ur room and made ur way down stairs, and when u went into the kitchen since u were looking at ur phone u hadn't noticed that people where there so u just grabbed ur bike suit put it on along with ur shoes before grabbing ur helmet and key's before shouting goodbye to ur dog. everyone was lost and ur parents just laughed nervously.

"we are so sorry about her she is not always like this." "its fine but did she even know we are here." "no we didn't tell her as she would of freaked out and she would of told us to leave her house." the people looked at ur parent's like they were crazy and shook their head. "is she a driver since she had a racing suit." "yes she drives for MotoGP her actual racing suit is in her room the one she wore then is her everyday one."

"well she will have to quit the sport." "why." "because she will have to follow our son around when he travels." "the MotoGP doesn't collide with the sport ur son does so why must she quit" "she is a woman she has to be with our son and take care of his needs when ever he needs something." ur parents hated what they said so they told them to leave.

u on the other hand knew about the people there u done it on purpose because u knew what ur parents were trying to do and it wasn't working. u drove over to ur best friends house and once u got there u sat on the couch and he look's at u. "they done it again haven't they." "yep and it is starting to get on my nerves." "make up a plan then say ur dating me or pay someone to be ur fake boyfriend to convise ur parents."

"Liam I am a Mafia princess who driver's for a living." "I know but still u need to do something u can't run for ever, plus who was this guy this time." "it was Jay." "no fuck that I won't let that happen." "this is why I am here and why I done that 12 hour stream so I could delay this shit." "come with me to the next race I am leaving for Qatar in 3 hours." u didn't know what to do but u had no option at this rate so u decided to go with Liam. "ok I will go with u but I have no clue how I will get my clothes."

"did u forget u have most of ur clothes here because of this shit." "oh yea well then let's pack and go sooner if we can." u and Liam went to pack ur thing's after packing u were on ur way to the airport once there u got into the Jet and sat down. hours later after arriving in Qatar u and Liam had made ur way to the hotel, "I am happy I decided to go with u this place is so fucking cool."

Friday everyone was at the paddock for FP1 and FP2 and it went well for everyone. Saturday it was FP3 and Quali everyone was on the edge of their seats for quali. after quali was done everyone was invited by Liam to come for dinner tonight. everyone was now at the restraunt enjoying the food. Esteban kept looking at u the whole night and Pierre had noticed.

"stop stareing at her Esteban." "I can't help it she is so pretty." "well then go talk to her she is also a Mafia like us all so u don't need to worry." "I do don't u know who she is." "her name is y/n that's all I know." "she is y/n Cassano." Pierre looks at Esteban shocked, "Cassano as in Vincenzo Cassano." "yes Pierre the Cassano family from Italy."

"I heard my name who said it." Esteban and Pierre looked at each other and got scared. "don't worry I won't hurt anyone here u guy's are like my family." Esteban looked at u same with Pierre, "u won't kill us." "please why would I u guy's done nothing wrong and like I just said u all are like my family so what ever." "well if that's the case Esteban likes u." u laugh and shook ur head, "it's true he has liked u since u came to the paddock the first time with Liam."

u look at Esteban and he looked down and u smiled. "well then I will be lying if I said I don't like him so u know." "U WHAT." "WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS ALOUD TO LIKE WHO I WANT." everyone laughed at u and Liam, "sorry I was just surprised because u told me u didn't like anyone here." "I told u that so u would shut up about how u would hurt anyone if they liked me."

"ok, ok fine u win go for who ever u want." "Liam u sound like a brother to her." "it's because we grew up together I know the Cassano family well." "oh makes sence." after the laugh's after food u all went to ur room's, u had just gotten changed into ur pj's when u felt like something was going to happen so u opened the door carefully and looked around and u noticed the light coming from outside pointing to the door.

u closed the bathroom door and picked up ur phone and called Liam. "y/n why are u calling." "Liam don't freak out but I opened my bathroom door and seen a red laser so someone is trying to kill me." "fuck I thought we were all safe here but I guess not because I just got the same phone call from Esteban and Charles and now u but don't worry I have a team already in the building that they are in to get rid of them."

"ok good to know how long do I gotta wait thought." "not long they will call me when they are done." "ok good phone me when its done." "will do." a hour goes by and everything was ok Esteban comes to ur room and he was panicking so much u had to calm him down. Esteban won second place and u were so happy for him, when he came to the barriers he picked u up hugged u before hugging the team, during the podium he looked for u and when he found u he smiled at u.

"please accept him because he really likes u." "oh I know about it don't worry." u look at the staff of Alpine and laughed with them. that night Esteban confessed his love to u and u accepted it. months had gone by and the last race of the season had just ended and Esteban was on the podium yet again in second place, that night was the best night of their lives. when u and Esteban decided to announce ur relationship public everyone was happy for the both of u.

you and Esteban were currently on a podcast by pitstop and u were asked about ur relationship and u decided to lie a little about it and just said u both had been together for 1 year and nothing was asked again after u had said u wanted to keep it privet but it got out during the Qatar race.

the next season Esteban had moved from Alpine and had gone to Aston Martin to drive along side Liam Lawson everything was going grate for the team they were getting 1-2 constantly, u and Esteban had a beautiful child named Sky and everyone loved her, ur parents were happy for u because they always thought u were going to be alone but in the end u found someone.

The End