"IT'S GONNA BE ME" : NSYNC ST...

Per sling-bling

"ITS GONNA BE ME !" Come along on the wacky story as our five favorite boys; Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, J... Més

: EPILOGUE :
2 : FRANK

1 : PRETTY LADY

101 3 3
Per sling-bling

November 27, 2000
Soar-Lera Mall

(Y/n)'s sneakers scrapped against the slick floor as she absentmindedly wandered the local mall; "Soar-Lera Mall" to be more specific.

(Y/n) hadn't been to the mall in about a month...ever since her best friend, Tizzy, broke up their friendship over wanting to be more popular. (Y/n) hadn't been back since the falling out happened—Tizzy and her would always go shopping at "Soar-Lera Mall" and she didn't want to be reminded of the backstabber...

"Hey, Pretty Lady!" A tiny voice called out, making (Y/n)'s head turn to look behind her...

...no one was there...

She turned back around and looked at a toy shelf. "Hmmm...A Britney Spears Barbie." (Y/n) thought as she looked at the small doll of the famous pop-girly—

"Hey girl!" A similar small voice called out. This time (Y/n) turned all the way around, hands on her hips as her brows furrowed. She looked down the isle, not seeing anyone in either direction.

"Down here!" A different tiny voice yelled—it was quiet, but loud enough to make (Y/n) look down at the shelf behind her.

(Y/n) looked down to see five broken toy boxes—they were for little *NSYNC dolls—she was more of a Backstreet Boys fan—she saw five little miniature boyband dolls and it took her about three seconds to realize they were moving and talking!

She let out a loud scream, falling backwards onto the shelf behind her. The shelf shook slightly under her weight as she slid onto the floor with a "thwump!"

Immediately (Y/n) clasped her hands over her mouth her eyes wide as she looked at the figures, they looked as if they were...dancing...and singing?

Yes! Yes, they were singing—something like..."It's gun a bay May?" What? That doesn't make sense...?

(Y/n) took a deep breath, crawling a bit closer and watching the dancing figures—they were                perfectly in sync with each other doing cute little dance moves. (Y/n) slowly lowered her hands from her mouth, her head tilting to the side slightly.

"What the hell?!" (Y/n) exclaimed, sitting up on her knees as the toys danced in front of her on the small old mall shelf.

The dolls were adorable, there little plastic joints moving and bending. The small song ended and the dolls came to a fancy stop. They seemed to be out of breath (if that's even possible) as they looked up at (Y/n) for approval.

She looked down at the dolls, her eyes still wide...she realized that the figures were waiting for a reaction so she immediately started clapping for the performance.

The dolls rejoiced, jumping and high giving each other as she clapped. "Pretty lady! Pretty lady, what's your name?!" One of the dolls with curly blond hair exclaimed.

"Me—I-um, (Y/n)." She stuttered out, clearing her throat as she gently reached out to touch the figure.

"Hey-hey watch it!" The doll protested as (Y/n) poked his stomach. "I'm Justin by the way."

"I'm JC!" Another smiled, walking closer to her—he had nice brown hair and a really cute nose.

"I'm Lance!" Another blond one ran up to her, trying to climb up her arm. Then they all started climbing their way onto (Y/n).

"Woah-woah!" She snapped. "No I don't like this, I'm not a jungle-gym!" She continued as Justin made it up to her shoulder, he looked down.

"Take us with you!" Another doll with red spiked hair said, sitting on her other shoulder. "I'm Joey."

"So joey, Justin JC, Lance and...you—who are you?"
(Y/n) pointed to the doll that was hanging off of her white sleeve.

"Chris!" He said excitedly as Justin started looking more closely at her chest from the new angle on her shoulder. Justin licked his lips before looking back up to (Y/n)'s face.

"Don't be a creep, Justin." Lance warned, flicking the back of his head lightly. Justin cleared his throat.

"I—dunno—what did I do?!" Justin itched his brow after rubbing the back of his head.

"Take us home!" Joey exclaimed. The rest of the dolls seemed to agree as they cheered. An explosive amount of comments like; "Well be good!" , "Let us meet your parents!" , "Do you have a big room?!" , "It'll be like a big sleepover!" , "Please, Please, PLEASE!!!"

"Fine!" (Y/n) snapped. Being bombarded with loud noises was something she could not stand. "Just shut up and I'll take you home!"

"But I'm not paying for you! That's ridiculous and you're like...alive—isn't that human trafficking?" (Y/n) huffed. Good thing I wore my big pants today. She had on huge, baggy, shiny, red sweatpants that cuffed at the bottom—the pockets on it were ridiculous.

Carefully she stuffed the dolls in her soft red pockets, Lance and JC in her left pocket, and Joey and Chris in her right. "Oops, looks like there's no room for me in the pockets!" Justin said in mock worry.

"Oh well, looks like I'll have to ride in your bra..." He smirked, his tiny hands tracing her jaw.

"Oh, please!" (Y/n) burst out laughed. "That's gonna be a big fat; No, curly." She giggled, shoving him in her right pocket.

"Now ya'll have to be quiet, got it?" She whisper yelled, stepping out of the isle and trying to act nonchalant. She continued walking, picking up the pace every time she saw an employee. Every couple seconds she'd itch at her brow or nose nervously.

As (Y/n) got outside and the wind blew her hair back she was reminded that she needed to start wearing jackets—no matter how unfashionable the ones her mom bought her were.

"You guys okay in there?" She yelled over the wind, looking down at her pockets. A thumbs up popped out of one, just in sight. She smiled at that and got on her bright green bicycle (a hand-me down).

She rode quick and fast as always, zooming down the sidewalks, and occasionally, empty streets as she made her way back home with her five new companions.

"You guys have to be quiet until we get to my room, alright?" (Y/n) panted as she parked her bike in the garage and closed it behind her.

"Okay." "Yep!" "Got It!" "Totally!" "...Fine..." the doll's voices emerged from her stuffed pockets—by this time the clock was hitting five thirty—the afternoon coming to a close.

As (Y/n) opened the side door and entered into her house the delicious aroma of food wafted to her nostrils. "Mmm, mom that smells good—Watcha makin'?" She asked, trying to play it cool.

"Cheesy chicken broccoli with rice, babe!" Her mom called back from the kitchen. "Find anything worth anything?" Her mom referred to (Y/n)'s shopping trip.

"Nope—nothing important at all—it was actually boring!" (Y/n) babbled with a slight defensiveness in her voice, she kicked off her sneakers near the shoe bin and rushed upstairs. She almost slipped up the stairs in her fuzzy Christmas socks as she made it to her room.

With a relieved sigh she closed her door and emptied her pockets on her bed, all five boys tumbling out onto the cushioned surface.

"Okay, you can talk now but...keep it down." She said, going into her closet. The boy's eyes all widened as they looked around her bedroom.

There were "Backstreet Boys" and "Britney Spears" posters covering her walls, stacks of the latest magazines next to a pink leather beanbag. Her curtains were a sleek lavender that matched with the fuzzy rug in the center of the room. Her vanity was cluttered with pencils and papers, and colorful notebooks, along with a small fish tank. The mirror on the vanity even had a poka-dotted bra hanging on it by the strap.

Her bed had on purple covers with a zebra print trim and "Hello-Kitty" pillows. Right over her bed was a poster of Nick Lachey from "98°". There were clothes everywhere, spilling out of her closet. Her walls were an off white color, contrasting with the popcorn ceiling.

"Woah..." Justin mumbled under his breath. (Y/n) came stumbling back out of her closet, she was holding an old dusty wooden dollhouse. She bit her lip and groaned as she waddled it over to her white dresser, setting it on top next to her CD player with a huff.

"Listen!" She said sternly as she straightened out the dollhouse, fixing the flipped over furniture and dusting it out with her sleeve.

"This room is mine!" She specified, gesturing to her room. "The dollhouse is yours." She picked them up one by one, placing them in the house.

"Do whatever you want with it, but do not touch my stuff." She grinned, her head leaning in slightly as they started exploring the dollhouse. "Especially not AJ." She pointed to the goldfish that was swimming in the tank.

"Mhmm." Lance hummed, sitting on one of the perky, bouncy, Barbie doll beds.

"(Y/N) DINNERS READY!" Her dad called from downstairs. (Y/n) popped up from her crouched position and headed to the bedroom door.

"I'll bring you guys back something to eat." She promised with a wink, leaving the room.

Chapter Finished:
December 20, 2003

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

273K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
81.3K 2.3K 69
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
394K 11.9K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
354K 20.9K 75
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...