Attack On Titan: Season 1 (X...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Elias Heinrich is a childhood friend of Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, located in the Shinganshina District in Wall... More

Bio
To You In 2000 Years - The Fall of Shinganshina: Part 1
A Dim Light Amid Deapair - Humanity's Comeback: Part 1
Night of The Detachment Ceremony - Humanity's Comeback: Part 2
The First Battle - The Struggle For Trost: Part 1
The World The Girl Saw - The Struggle For Trost: Part 2
Small Blade - The Struggle For Trost: Part 3
I Hear His Heartbeat - The Struggle For Trost: Part 4
2 Episodes In 1
The Response - The Struggle For Trost: Part 4
Flaw - The Struggle For Trost: Part 5
Primal Desire - The Struggle For Trost: Part 6
Glory Of Love (Side Story)
Eve Of The Counteroffensive: Part 1
Eve Of The Counteroffensive: Part 2
Eve Of The Counteroffensive: Part 3
Shoot Interview 1
Female Titan - The 57th Expedition: Part 1

That Day - The Fall of Shinganshina: Part 2

384 13 32
By Freedom_Fighter24

~Elias POV~

We finally got to the shore, as I was carrying Carla while Mikasa, Eren, and Hannes are running through the crowd to get help.

Elias: Help! We need help here! Got any first aid?!

Soldier: Right here, young man! I'll see what I can find.

The soldier brought the four of us onto the boat as I laid Carla down. When I lifted up the skirt, Carla kicked me in the face with an angry face with a dark red blush.

Hey, I understand where she's coming from, but then again, she needs help. I gotta do what I can to help.

Carla: What the hell do you think you're doing young man!

Elias: I'm just checking your leg! You need help.

I rubbed my face, trying to ease the pain from the kick as Carla relented by saying...

Carla: Do what you need to do, but no funny business.

Elias: Yes ma'am.

I rolled the skirt up to see what was wrong, but I saw that her leg is completely crushed, bruised to shit.

Elias: Can we get some first aid here?

The soldier returned with alcohol, bandages, and a splint. I didn't mind it, considering that we need all the materials and supplies we can get right now until we find a doctor.

Soldier: All we have is a couple bandages and some alcohol. Sorry.

Elias: That'll have to do. Thanks again.

Soldier: Not a problem.

The soldier left as I tied a tourniquet around Carla's leg. What I'm gonna do is gonna suck more than a hooker at a Christmas party.

Elias: Mikasa, Eren, Hannes, I need you to hold her down.

Carla: What you plan on doing?

Elias: There's no other way. You want your leg to get better or not?

Carla: Whatever you say. Let me get a sip first.

I handed her the bottle of alcohol and she takes a sip before I could try to move the leg straight, so I can put the splint on and bandage it to where Carla can get proper medical care.

Grisha's not here, so for the time being, this is what we have to do.

Carla: Go.

I moved her leg straight as Carla bit on a piece of leather to keep herself from screaming. I hated seeing her like this, but if we want her to get better, this is what we have to do.

Carla: MMMMMMMMM!

Carla tried to move but she couldn't because of Eren, Mikasa, and Hannes holding her down and I was trying to get this leg back to 25% AT LEAST.

Elias: Shh. You're fine.

She had tears in her eyes as I really needed to make sure she's okay.

Elias: I'm sorry you're in pain, but you need to pull through. Can you do that for me?

Carla: Mhm-hmmm.

Elias: Good. That's what I wanna hear.

I put the splint on, but we had to do the hard part, lifting it to where I have to wrap it and keep it tight to where it's not too uncomfortable and it can heal a lot better.

Elias: Alright, where are the bandages?

Hannes: Right here.

He handed them to me as I wrapped the leg as tight as possible. I really wanted Carla's leg to get better, but right now, this is what we can do.

When I finally finished the wrapping, she was set, but Carla has to lie down, just so that the leg can heal properly.

Elias: You did great, Mrs. Jaeger. We just need to find a doctor once we reach Wall Rose.

Hannes: I gotta get back to helping the Garrison. Take care, all of you.

Eren: Thanks Hannes.

Mikasa: Thank-you.

Carla: Thank-you Hannes.

Hannes left as Carla was so happy

Elias: We all should get some sleep. We'll be in Wall Rose in a couple hours or so.

Mikasa: Elias? I'm getting a little bit cold. Can I sleep with you?

Elias: Of course. All you had to do was ask.

I settled down as Mikasa held onto me and laid her head on my chest, which I didn't mind, considering that Mikasa always preferred me over everyone.

Elias: Good night guys.

Eren: Good night.

Carla: Good night, my son.

~Next Morning~

As the sun comes up, I was surprised to see Mikasa still asleep on me as Carla found me awake.

Carla: Look who's finally awake.

Elias: Couldn't sleep, but at least an hour would work.

Carla: Aww. You two look so cute together!

Elias: Really?

I saw that Eren woke up and found Mikasa on my chest.

Eren: Um, what's going on here?

Mikasa jolted awake to find Eren staring at us and was trembling with a blush on her face.

Mikasa: What? Nothing. Just needed someone to hold me since our house is destroyed.

Elias: Eren, come on. Wall Rose is nearby. We should be here by now.

The ship blew the horn, signaling that we've have arrived.

Elias: We're here. I'll be right back.

I left to find a couple of soldiers as we need the help immediately.

Elias: Excuse me?

Soldier: Yes sir?

Elias: Is there any way we could get a doctor? My mom's broken her leg in Shinganshina. She needs help.

Soldier: We'll see what we can do.

Elias: Thank you.

After a while, a doctor walked over to me and I'm super glad there was one!

Doctor: Did you call for me?

Elias: Yes sir. Let me bring you to my mom.

Doctor: Okay.

We walked over to Carla, Eren, and Mikasa as the doctor kneeled down, unwraped the bandages to have an impressed look, but he's confused.

Doctor: Who did this?

Elias: I did, sir. I wanted to make sure it was straight enough to where she can get the proper care.

Doctor: Well, you did a great job, young man. I'm impressed.

Elias: Thank you, sir.

Doctor: Right now we have to focus on getting a proper bandage. Why won't you all go on? I'll take care of her.

Carla: I hope you're not lying. I'm married by the way so don't do anything foolish.

Elias: Okay. We'll see you later mom.

Carla: Bye kids.

Before we left, I gave Carla a hug, just so she could feel better about the whole thing.

Carla: You go with them. You've earned it.

Elias: I appreciate it.

~Times Square~

We arrived to get some food like everyone else, but we saw Armin running towards us.

Armin: Hey guys!

Elias: Armin!

Eren and Mikasa: Hi.

Elias: Where'd you get this food?

Armin: My Grandpa was able to convince the Garrison that he had more grandchildren.

Eren: Tell him we said thanks.

Armin: I will.

I saw that a Garrison Soldier scoffed at us and walked away. I don't know what his problem is, but we already have enough problems of our own.

Eren: What's his problem?

Armin: He's probably hungry. There's been a shortage.

Soldier: Can't believe we're giving our food to animals.

Eren looked like he was having his blood boil while I was getting pissed off more.

Soldier 2: Guess we'll have to beef up the herd. Eat up! The titans like there's meat on the bones!

When I heard those two yapping about how we should die, I grabbed a rock, and looked to give them a piece of my mind.

They saw me as I smiled, as if I'm saying, "Hey horse's ass, watch this", showing it off, and threw the rock directly onto one of their rifles, the firing mechanism being broken and unusable.

Soldier 2: Vandalism, assault on an MP, that's some time in prison, young man!

Elias: Neglecting the people when they need you most? You'd be in the cell next to me. They teach you how to suck a dick in the Military Police?

He smirked before saying to me, leaving me unfazed by his arrogance...

Soldier 2: Badass little kid.

Elias: You can try to mock us for what we went through, but you'll never get it. And you talking down on us? It ends now, or next time it won't be a piece of shit rifle getting destroyed.

Soldier 2: You're threatening your superior?

Elias: I'm threatening you. Get your head outta your ass. It's my last warning.

I walked away and went back to my friends who were in shock about what I've done, but I didn't care. I wanted everyone to know that we lost our home, but we're willing to do whatever it takes to get it back.

The first step is to introduce the MPs' brains to their mouths, because they're talking outta their asses.

I sat down with a pissed off look as my friends came around me as I was thinking of the one person that came to mind...

Elias: I wish my dad was still here. He would've done the same thing.

Armin: At least you taught them a lesson.

~A Few Months Later~

All of us refugees were forced to work in the fields to keep starvation down.

A week later, over 250,000 refugees left to take back Wall Maria. Unfortunately, less than 15% made it back.

Armin was sitting on the floor, holding his grandpa's hat, crying silently as I came around and put my arm around Armin, letting him cry on my shoulder.

Elias: I'm sorry, Armin. He was a good man.

Eren: I'm joining the Cadet Corps too.

Seriously?!

Armin: Same as me.

Mikasa: I'm coming too.

Eren: Mikasa, don't tell me you're joining too.

Mikasa: Mom made me promise to protect you before she got hurt, and I'm not going to let her down.

Elias: I already made it official that I've decided to join the Cadet Corps.

?????: Kids?

A man comes out of the shadows to reveal Grisha Jaeger?! I thought he was dead!

Grisha: How are you all still alive?

Elias: It would be because of me, sir.

Grisha: Oh, Elias. Hello.

Grisha and I shook hands as he told me this...

Grisha: Carla told me how you fixed up her leg with what you had on hand. You have my gratitude.

Elias: Hey, she's the mother I never had. It's only right to pay her back for everything she's done.

Grisha: Yes. If you excuse me, I have to talk to Eren. ALONE.

Elias: Wait a minute. I think I know what's going on here.

Grisha: No. You don't.

Elias: My father is dead because of the Titans. Don't you dare take him.

Eren: It's okay, Elias. I'll go with him.

Elias: Whatever you say.

~Two Years Later~

At the training grounds, over 40 Cadets, including us were standing at attention. A man, no older than 50, Commandant Shadis, was looking at the recruits, and looked angry.

Sadies: What are you looking at maggots? My name is Kieth Sadies and you will grow to hate me!

That's right. We're here. But when we get started, the Titans will grow to hate all of us.

This is for you, dad. I know you'd be proud of what I'm doing right now. I'm gonna do everything I can to bring honor to you as I dedicate myself to keep your memory alive.

And anyone who dares to change my mind? Watch out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 180 43
In the fractured world behind the towering walls, where titans roam and humanity fights for survival, a story of broken souls and secretive pasts unf...
1.2M 45.9K 56
In a cruel world dominated by Titans, you seek purpose in the Survey Corps after Levi saves you from the death of your grandmother, Arya. You want to...
40.2K 1K 24
Captain Levi was never one for romance nor serious relationships and he liked the idea of staying alone for the rest of his life. But everything chan...
166K 4.4K 30
「𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧」 Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...