wrong number | b.e.

Par h0lly_wr1tes

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... Plus

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Angel | 009
Maybe | 010
Special | 011
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Funny seeing you here | 016
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
I love you | 023
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Struggle | 026
Double date | 027
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
Nightmares & Pancakes | 031
Home away from home | 033
Miss you like crazy | 034
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
Always going to love you | 041
A note | 042
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
Just a dream | 048
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
Perfect | 053
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060
Luna di miele | 061

All an act | 032

1.5K 57 62
Par h0lly_wr1tes

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

Billie leaves tomorrow, but I'm trying to distract myself from that. It's so hard not to when she's sleeping next to me, though.

I wish she didn't live so far.

I brush my thumb over Billie's cheek lightly so I don't wake her up. Isaiah quietly opens the door and comes in. "Is she asleep?" He mouths, pointing to Billie and I nod.

"Devin's coming over soon." Isaiah whispers. "He'll be here in a few."

"Okay." I smile softly.

He shuts the door slowly and walks out. I place a soft kiss on the tip of Billie's nose before whispering "I love you."

I get off the bed and walk into my bathroom to brush my hair and my teeth. I quickly wash my face before walking quietly out of the bedroom.

I see Isaiah and Devin sitting on the couch and I sit on the loveseat across from them. "Hi, Devin." I wave. "Hey, Vae." He smiles. "Is Billie still here?"

"Oh, yeah, she's just sleeping right now." I nod. "God, it's crazy that you got lucky enough to date the Billie Eilish." Devin chuckles.

I can't tell if that was a backhanded compliment or not.

"I know, right?" I laugh softly. "So, are you guys doing anything fun today?"

"Uh, I don't know." Isaiah answers, looking at Devin. "What do you think, Dev?"

"We can do whatever you want." Devin smiles at him.

They're so cute together.

They should honestly date at this point.

The three of us talk for a little bit before Billie comes out of my room and sits on my lap. I wrap my arms around her and she lays her head on my shoulder. Her lips are still pouted and her hair is a little messy, so she probably just got up.

"Well, hello to you too." I chuckle. "I just wanted you to hold me, you weren't in bed anymore." Billie mumbles sleepily.

It's safe to say she's very clingy.

"Hi, Zay. Hi, Dev." She waves to them. "Hey, Bil." Isaiah laughs. "Hi, Billie." Devin smiles at her. "How'd you sleep, baby?" I ask Billie. "Good." She shrugs. "That's good to hear." I smile as I kiss her cheek. She grins up at me and kisses my lips.

"You guys are so cute," Devin laughs. "No they're not, they're disgusting." Isaiah rolls his eyes. Billie and I both coincidentally flip him off, making us laugh. "We're psychically linked, Vae." Billie gasps.

"Shit, you're right!"

"I literally hate you both." Isaiah sighs. "We love you too." I smile innocently.

Annoying Isaiah is literally my job.

"Baby, come back to bed, I'm tired." Billie whines as she gets off my lap. "Still?" I ask and she nods. "Alright, fine." I laugh softly. "We'll see you guys in a little while." I tell Isaiah and Devin.

Billie and I go to my room, shutting the door behind me. We get back into bed and Billie lays on top of me, wrapping her arms around me.

"Excuse me, but I'm not a body pillow." I roll my eyes. "You're right, you're my personal body pillow." She says. "You're actually such a baby." I chuckle. "I just love you." She mumbles, nuzzling her head into my chest. "I love you too, sweetheart." I smile and kiss her head. "You gonna go back to sleep?"

"No, I just wanted to be alone with you." She grins proudly. "Seriously?" I sigh. "I need all my Nevaeh time before I leave." She shrugs.

'Nevaeh time?'

She's adorable.

"Alright, I can get that." I nod my head. "I'm gonna miss you so much." Billie sighs. "I'm gonna miss you too, baby." I frown slightly. "Why don't we go out and do something later today?" I suggest.

"Maybe. I'm still kinda tired." She laughs quietly. "Okay." I smile.

"I love you, Vaeh."

"I love you, B."

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

After laying in bed for a little bit, Billie and I are baking cookies right now. We cook together a lot for some reason, but it's fun, so I'm not complaining.

"Billie, you're getting fucking flour everywhere." I roll my eyes. "You know, your Jersey accent comes out when you're mad and it's lowkey hot as hell." She smirks. "You're on thin ice, Eilish." I laugh. "Sorry, Mom." She rolls her eyes at me.

"Watch your attitude." I say.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Billie smirks again. "I'm gonna f-"

"Oh my fucking god. Can you two stop talking about fucking each other for five seconds?" Isaiah groans. "Especially when Devin's over." He gestures to Devin, beside him.

"It's fine." Devin chuckles. "You don't have to tolerate this if you don't want to." Isaiah tells him. "It's honestly okay." He says.

"Okay." Zay laughs. "I mean, it's not like I like girls anyways." Devin adds. "True." Isaiah nods his head.

Billie and I finish baking the cookies and put them on a plate. Isaiah and Devin take one each to eat and me and Bil sit down on the chair we were sitting on earlier.

"Billie, these are so good." Devin says. "Oh, Vae pretty much did all the work." Billie chuckles softly. "Oh." Devin nods, looking at me with a small smile.

He's acting weird and I don't know why.

"Vaeh, have some." Billie says, holding up a piece of a cookie to my mouth. I open my mouth and she feeds a piece to me, making me laugh. "Shit, these are pretty good."

"I know, right? You did a good job, baby." She smiles. "You should give yourself some credit too, Billie." Devin tells her. "Dev, they're just cookies. I don't know why it's a big deal." Billie laughs.

"Right, sorry." He chuckles awkwardly.

See? Weird.

He's not even paying any attention to Isaiah.

Zay looks at me with worried eyes and I sigh before mouthing "Let's go talk."

He nods and I tap Billie's thigh, signaling for her to get up since she's on my lap. "Can you get up please?" I ask.

She nods and stands up. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, Zay and I are just gonna go talk for a few. We'll be right back." I smile and peck her lips quickly and Isaiah and I go into his room.

He shuts the door and the two of us sit down on his bed. "Vae, do you know what's up with him? I don't know why he's like this. I don't think he likes me." Isaiah frowns.

"C'mere, Zay." I say, opening my arms. He hugs me tightly and I rub his back. "I'm sure he likes you. To be honest with you, I think he's just nervous being around a big celebrity because he's a fan or something." I shrug.

"He still won't pay attention to me though." He sighs. "I'm sorry." I frown slightly. "It's gonna be okay, alright?"

"You don't know that." He argues. "I do. We're gonna get this figured out, okay?" I say.

"Okay." Isaiah smiles. "You ready to go back out there?" I ask. "Sure, let's g-"

"Nevaeh! Come here!" I hear Billie shout.

Isaiah and I quickly glance at each other before running out of his room to see Devin, hovering over Billie, his lips attached to hers.

What.

The.

Fuck.

"Get the fuck off of her!" I shout, pushing him off. "Baby, are you okay?" I ask Billie who has tears dripping down her face.

She nods and sniffles. "She wanted it!" Devin says, his voice that once sounded feminine sounding masculine now. "No, I didn't! You came onto me!" Billie says.

"I-"

"Get the fuck out!" Isaiah says, pushing him back. "C'mon, Zay, don't be like that." Devin scoffs. "You just kissed my best friend's girlfriend!" Isaiah yells.

"You should've known that I was just using you to get to Billie." Devin rolls his eyes.

"And you should've known that I'd never fucking be interested in you because I have a girlfriend that I love more than anything. And you're faking a whole sexuality to try and be with me?"

"Billie, I'm s-

"No," She walks up to Devin and pushes her finger into his chest, making him stumble back. "You're gonna get your little tiny dick out of here and never ever talk to Isaiah again, understood?"

"Please, I'll apologize." Devin begs.

"This is technically sexual assault and I could expose your ass on everything. Your little fake gay act will be done in seconds." She says.

"I'm sorry, Isaiah." Devin says to him. "You should be. Now fucking leave." Isaiah orders.

Devin quickly grabs his phone and runs out of the apartment.

I turn to Billie and cup her face in my hands, wiping away her tears with my thumbs. "Are you okay, sweetheart?"

"I'll be alright." Billie says, hugging me tightly. "Zay, come here." I wave Isaiah over and he joins our hug.

"We're gonna be okay, guys." I whisper.

"Yeah, we are." Billie nods.

"I'm so sorry, Zay."

"It's okay." He says to me. "I'll find someone better and maybe a guy who's actually gay."

Billie and I both chuckle and hug him once again. "Bil, I'm so sorry he did that to you." Isaiah says to Billie. "It's honestly okay, but I'm gonna go rinse the shit out of my mouth now." She grimaces.

The three of us laugh as Billie walks into my bedroom to go into my bathroom.

"Are you okay?" I ask Isaiah. "I'm okay." He smiles softly. "Good." I grin and hug him once more.

"I love you, you know."

"I love you too." He chuckles.

I'm still kind of in shock from all of this, but I can't even imagine how Isaiah and Billie feel. Isaiah's heart just probably got crushed and Billie just got kissed by a guy who was supposedly gay.

I can't believe someone would do some fucked up shit like that.

Since it's Billie's last night, I'm gonna make sure she's happy and comfortable tonight after all of this happened.

Honestly, I really don't want to let her go at all, but she has a life to get back to and so do I.

I just wish she could always be with me.

Life's so unfair sometimes. Falling in love with someone who lives hundreds of miles away isn't easy.

But we're Nevaeh and Billie.

We'll figure it out.

We always do.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

494K 14.6K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting 🥇: #billieeilish may31.2021
441K 15.5K 35
billie stumbles upon an instagram page of an anonymous girl who she quickly becomes infatuated with. the only problem is, 'art' has never revealed wh...
131K 2.9K 73
Even if it's just pretend, just pretend. Alana Williams is forced to do a fake PR relationship by her management, but she finds out her fake girlfri...
13.5K 507 31
𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 /mo͞on/ 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣 - 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒�...