Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

By EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... More

Summary
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Two

7.9K 147 48
By EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Little Me by Little Mix_______________________________________________________

I slept really well even if I was still shock of the job opportunity my best friend got me. She got me an interview for the personal assistant post at the most reputed company called Styles Inc. What the hell? It was the best company in the world for a reason, people working there must big heads of business, highly qualified, that means more than MBA. I dont think they will pick me.

But it was Tara who got me this chance and I knew she wont do anything just like that, whatever she does was for a good purpose and everything turns out right at end. She always wanted the best for me like I wanted the best for her, thats what sisters do for each other. If she wanted me to join Styles Inc, then I will, for Tara.

After breakfast, I decided to call Tara on Facetime, I missed this girl so much, plus we have things to talk.

"Hey Melly Mel"Tara said as soon as her face appeared on my screen, it looked like she was in a room with boxes around, she must have reached to her new home.

"Hey Tara looks like you reached to your house"I said and she nodded smiling at me.

"Yeah I have to arrange my room. Aww man I miss you so much."Tara said and she pouted, I giggled seeing her pouty face.

"I miss you too. You have no idea"I said and she smiled.

"So are you ready for your interview".She asked me directly, of course she knew me perfectly I would read her letter by now. Clever Tara.

"Yyyeah but what makes you think that I would be selected in the best company in the world?"I told her and she laughed.

"The best student should work at the best company and the main reason is that I know you can. You're brilliant, Styles Inc will be lucky to have you"Tara said and I rolled my eyes. Did she miss the best company in the world part? Too high for me right?

"Wont they have high expectations, what if they want more qualifications?"I asked her and she shook her for no confidently. What's with her?

"I already gave them your details to the one who recuits new comers, he was impressed about you and he said you will be perfect for the boss. Formally you have to attend this interview but in reality you already got the job girl! Congrats"Tara said a little louder but not angry, she sounded happy for me. I couldnt believe what I just heard, she did not say my place at Styles Inc was guaranteed before I even go there. This was too good to be true.

"Tara...I love you"I cooed and she giggled.

"You're welcome. I want the best for you remember, you have a job for sure but still dont get carried away, do the interview seriously"Tara said and I nodded and showed her thumbs up.

"Sure. So what about you? Where will you work?"I asked her.

"I have an interview at a radio station in LA this evening. Wish me luck"Tara said and I yelled yayyy in happiness.

"So Im gonna hear your voice on the radio then. Wow"I said and she giggled.

"Only if I get the job"She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh dont you worry, you will. Tara Winters is the best. You re gonna kill it. Dont you deny it"I told her and she laughed and sent me a flying kiss affectionately.

"You too, you are going to be queen of business trust me"She said and it was my turn to be shy now. Queen of business it seems, yeah right. What was the time? Shit! 6:30 am, the interview was at 8, OMG I have to get ready.

"Hmm Tara I have to get ready. I'll ca after the interview ok?I told her and she nodded smiling widely.

"Yayyy go kill it girl. Love you"Tara said and cut the call. Time to get ready, I took a very quick shower and when I was done, I wore a red full sleeve top, with high waist jeans and some decent heels, I combed my hair nearly let loose but it was ok. I grabbed my purse and was ready to go.

"Melanie , don't want to be late for your interview"Mom called me as I was just coming down the stairs, I smiled as I saw her standing in front of me as reached the ground floor. Yeah we were in an appartment where the first floor was only my room and my bathroom, luxurious appartment, actually not too luxurious, it was lovely, homely.

"Im ready and really nervous at the same time"I said honestly and she placed her hands on my shoulders to make me calm down.

"You're going to be great, believe in yourself. I am proud of you"Mom said and kissed my cheeks. I smiled at her before going out of the appartment and got into my car, it was black Volvo.

Let's go Styles Inc.

I was lucky the building was not far from home and it was easy to find its location, it was in a main street of London. Best company yeah! I parked my car in the underground parking and I somehow found my way to the office upstairs. From outside , the building looked like a five star tall skyscraper huge, with latest architecture and stuffs, inside was yeah like I said a five stars hotel, or maybe even seven stars hotel. I made it to the office side of the huge building without any problem but that department looked complicated, the doors couldnt be opened just like that, it looked we needed some kind of card to open.

Hats off for the security system.

"Hey are you new here?"A blond man asked me nicely as he was coming my direction. He looked really good, blond hair with beautiful blue eyes, just as matter of fact thats it nothing more.

"Hmm yes I have an interview in few minutes"I said confidently and I thanked myself that my voice didn't crack because it usually happens if Im nervous.

"Oh ok nice. Do you have the envelope that was given to you?"He asked me nicely. Shoot! I hope I didnt forget it at home, I searched my purse quickly and there it was. Pheww.

"Here"I showed him and he smiled.

"Inside there's a card. Its a key card, to open the doors and also for the lift. Don't lose it. This time I'll use mine, come "He said nicely and he took out his card from his inner pocket of his coat and opened the door and there I was in Styles main business department. I suddently felt like I was overdressed seeing all those ladies wearing really short dresses, low cuts, was I in a company associated with Victoria Secrets or what? Everyone was all pretty and fashionable , or ready to be banged instead of serious, professional.

"I'll see you later...?"He asked me before going to his office I guess. Oh he's asking my name.

"Melanie, D'Souza"I said nicely and confidently.

"Well Melanie, Im Niall, Niall Horan in charge of e-banking"He said before leaving to some direction. If my boss would be as nice as him, it would be awesome and easy for me to adapt.

I walked to the receptionist who was typing something on her flat computer.

"Excuse me?"I asked politely as she finally looked up at me with a nice smile on her face.

"Hello welcome to Styles Inc, how may I help you?"She asked me nicely.

"Im Melanie D'Souza, I have an intervi-"I started but she cut me off and smiled more. Huh?

"Oh you're the Oxford girl! Mr Styles will see you now for your interview, take the right, third door on the left, you wont miss it love"She said really sweetly. Mr Styles huh? Oh the company was named after him. Ok! Hey wait, this was the best company of the world, then how come I never heard about the boss ever? Keep secret you tell me.

"Hmm thank you"I said smiling at her and she smiled back. I walked to the right corridor, searching for the third door on the left like she said. I saw a gold name plate written in big Styles. I gulped before knocking the door.

I have seen two nice people in this building, but what about the boss? Will he be nice? I hope he wont be one of those strict, arrogant bosses.

Come on Mel, you can do this.

(A/N: First of all, massive thanks to rapbattles for the cuteeeee cuteeee cover and check her story Be My Light its awesomeeeee.
What do you think of this story? Tara is played by Ashley Tisdale.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 797 32
It seems like Meera, an ordinary girl, have secrets which she doesn't know about but Popstar Zayn Malik does. It seems like her twitter letters to Ha...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
37K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...