bad guy | b.e.

By h0lly_wr1tes

Jordyn Jones moves to a new school for her senior year, but the school's troublemaker, Billie, starts bullyin... More

CAST
First day | 001
Strike two | 002
Detention | 003
You can run, but you can't hide | 004
Off limits | 006
Embarrassed me | 007
Just a joke | 008
You messed up | 009
I'm sorry | 010
Flowers | 011
Questions | 012
You'll regret this | 013
You don't own me | 014
Change | 015
Don't leave me | 016
What happened? | 017
I'm done | 018
Pinky swears | 019
Why am I like this? | 020
Nervous | 021
The song | 022
Grounded... sort of. | 023
Beautiful | 024
Will you be my... | 025
My future with you | 026
Dad's girlfriend | 027
Strange | 28
Nothing. | 029
Your secret | 030

Tutoring | 005

563 18 7
By h0lly_wr1tes

B I L L I E

I can't stop watching her.

I hate how perfect she is.

I don't know why I'm so mean if I want her to like me.

She's so beautiful and it makes me hate her.

But I can't look away.

J O R D Y N

"I know, right? Mrs. Harrington is such a bitch." Vicky rolls her eyes as I grab a book from my locker. "At least we have Mrs. Sweeney next." I shrug.

We just had class with who is probably the bitchiest person alive, Mrs. Harrington, and it was horrible.

"I fucking hate English class, but Mrs. Sweeney is nice, so it's alright." Normani says. "Dude, Billie was all goo-goo eyes over you during psychics." Vicky tells me. "Okay, first of all, don't say that phrase again, and second, I doubt it." I say.

"She literally was, I swear!"

"Yeah, I don't know about that. She gave me a fucking black eye yesterday." I say.

Yes, she punched me again.

I'm tired of this shit.

"JJ, you need to stop letting her push you around." Normani sighs. "She's Billie, Mani. I think that's gonna be tough." Vicky tells her.

"I know." Mani says.

"Whatever, guys, let's just go to class." I shrug my shoulders.

The three of us head to class and sit down. I grab my notebook out of my bag and face the front of the classroom.

10 minutes after class started, Billie comes in late, as usual. "Billie, I really need you to get to class on time." Mrs. Sweeney sighs. "Sorry, Erica, a girl has things to do." Billie winks.

"I told you to stop calling me by my first name." She says. "My bad." Billie smiles innocently.

"What are you busy with? Fucking a girl in the bathroom?" A boy laughs and Billie rolls her eyes. "You know me so well."

"Fucking in school? What the hell?" I whisper to Vicky. "What was that, Jordy? Care to repeat it?" Billie asks. "I- I, um, I didn't say anything." I shake my head. "You mind your own business next time, yeah?" She says.

I gulp nervously and nod, putting my head down. "You okay?" Normani asks. "I'm fine." I whisper.

✮⋆˙

After class goes by, I grab my stuff and start to head out, but Mrs. Sweeney stops me. "Hey, Jordyn, could I ask you something?"

"Sure. Guys, I'll meet you at lunch in a few." I say to Normani and Vicky before turning back to my teacher.

"Jordyn, you're excelling in this class. Like, you're at the top of my class and my best student and this is only your second week."

"What? Really?" My eyes widen. "Yup. You're very smart, Miss Jones." She says. "Thank you." I smile. "Of course. So what I wanted to ask you was, do you think you could tutor one of my students? She's failing pretty badly right now and needs some help." She explains.

"Oh, yeah, sure. I don't have anything better to do." I chuckle. "Thank you so much. Will you come to my class at the end of the day before you leave so you can see her?" She asks. "Of course." I nod.

"Great. I appreciate you." She smiles.

I grin and walk out of her classroom to the cafeteria. I find my friends and sit down with them. "What was that about?" Vicky asks. "She wants me to tutor someone." I shrug. "You're gonna do it?" Normani questions. "I mean, sure, why not? I don't have a lot to do." I say. "That's nice of you." She smiles softly.

I smile back at her and nod.

Hopefully, tutoring won't be too bad.

✮⋆˙

At the end of the day, I grab all of my things from my locker and say bye to my friends. "I'll text you guys later."

"Alright, have fun tutoring." Normani chuckles. "I'll try." I roll my eyes playfully and walk off to Mrs. Sweeney's room.

I walk in and walk up to her desk. "Oh, hi, Jordyn. She should be here any minute." Mrs. Sweeney says.

"Alright." I smile and nod my head.

A minute later, the door opens and I turn around.

No.

Fucking.

Way.

"Miss O'Connell, there you are!"

"Oh, hey, Jordy." Billie smirks. "You guys know each other?" Mrs. Sweeney asks. "Yeah, you could say something like that." Billie says.

"Wonderful. Billie, Jordyn will be the one tutoring you until you get your grades up." Mrs. Sweeney tells her. "No, no, I can't do this." I shake my head.

"Why not?"

"Yeah, why not, Jordyn?" Billie smiles innocently at me. I glare at her before turning back to my teacher. "Mrs. Sweeney, you don't understand, I-"

"Jordyn, you already made a commitment to this. I don't see the harm." She says. "Please." I beg. "I'm sorry, honey, but you can't back out now." She shakes her head and shrugs.

Just my fucking luck.

I nod my head, sighing in defeat. I quickly walk out of the classroom, but as I'm walking down the hallway, I'm pulled back by my backpack.

I turn around and see Billie, which makes me roll my eyes. "Not so fast, Jordy. We gotta talk."

"About?"

"Tutoring. My house or yours?" She asks. "We're doing that today?" I ask. "No, she obviously asked you to tutor me next year." Billie says sarcastically. "Yes, we're doing that today."

"Fine." I sigh.

"So, my house or yours?" She asks again. "My dad isn't home, so it'll be quiet there if you wanna work there." I suggest.

"What about your mom?" She questions.

"Oh, uh, she passed when I was born." I say, looking down at the floor.

I look back up at her and almost see a tiny bit of.. sympathy?

"Shit, that's rough." She clears her throat. "Sorry, I guess." She mumbles.

"It's fine. Um, anyways.." I try to switch the topic. "You wanna follow me to my house?"

"Sure." She nods. "C'mon, loser." She pushes me forward, making me stumble. "Do you really feel the need to do that?" I sigh. "Talk back to me and you'll get to strike three." She says.

"Sorry." I mutter as we walk to the parking lot.

What the fuck even is strike three? What is she gonna do? Kill me?

I know she's really just a pussy but tries to hide it.

I get in my car and Billie does the same, following me to my house.

We get to my house and park our cars in my driveway. I grab my keys out of my pocket and unlock the front door, Billie following behind me.

"Um, we could go up to my room to work if you want." I shrug. "You tryna get me alone, Jordy?" She smirks. "Oh, no, I just-"

"I'm playing with you." She laughs loudly. "You should've seen how red your face got."

"Whatever." I grumble. "Do you want anything to drink or something?"

"I'm good."

"Okay, we can just go upstairs." I nod.

I wave her over to the stairs and start walking up quickly. I'm literally paranoid that this bitch would push me down my own stairs.

We get up to my room and I set my stuff down on my desk. "You ready?" I ask.

"Oh, we're actually doing this?" Billie asks with a chuckle. "I mean, yeah.." I say, furrowing my eyebrows. "We could do something else if you want." She looks up at me with a small smirk.

"No, I'm just tutoring you and that's it. It won't be long." I tell her. "Alright, if you say so." She shrugs.

What the fuck does she mean by "something else?"

✮⋆˙

"Alright, and that's pretty much it." I say, closing my notebook. I've just spent over an hour helping Billie and she did pretty good.

Except she was bitchy the whole time and making.. sexual comments.

This girl is fucking weird.

"Thanks, Teach." Billie winks. "You know, you'd look really sexy in a school girl outfit." She smirks.

"This isn't a fucking anime. Get your head out of the gutter." I roll my eyes. "You watch anime?" She asks. "Not really. My friend, Normani, just kind of got me into it." I say. "You and Normani are pretty close, huh?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I.. guess so?"

"Don't get too close to her, yeah?" She says. "Why does it matter?" I let out a confused laugh.

"Because sh-"

The door to my room opens and my dad stands there with a smile. "Oh, hey, JJ. Is this your friend?" Dad asks.

"Oh, uh, no. I'm just tutoring her." I explain and he nods. "I thought you were working late tonight?" I say. "I got off early. I got home not too long ago and I made some food. What's your name?" He asks Billie.

"I'm Billie, nice to meet you." She smiles at him.

Is she being.. nice?

"Billie, do you wanna stay for dinner?" My dad asks her.

Shit.

"Oh, no, she has to get go-"

"I'd love to." Billie says, interrupting me. "Uh, is that really necessary?" I whisper yell to her. "What's the problem, Jordy? Something wrong with that?"

"No." I say through a fake smile. "Girls, come down when you're ready." Dad says. "Okay, thank you." I say.

He leaves the room, shutting the door behind him and I turn to Billie. "Seriously?"

"Get over yourself." She rolls her eyes. "It's just food, Jordyn."

"Yeah, but I-"

"Shut the fuck up and let's go." She groans.

I sigh and stand up since we were sitting on the floor and the two of us head downstairs.

I lead her to the dining table and we sit down. My dad comes in with some food and sets it down. "Oh, is this vegan?" Billie asks.

"You're vegan?" Dad asks. "Yes, sir." She nods her head. "It's just salad, you'll be good." He chuckles.

The three of us start eating, my dad occasionally asking Billie questions.

"So, Billie, tell me a little about you."

"Dad, don't." I say.

"He's fine, don't worry." Billie says to me. "Uh, I like music a lot. Me and my older brother make music just for fun sometimes." She shrugs.

"Wow, that's awesome." Dad says. "Jordyn, isn't that cool?"

"Yup." I mumble.

She's just acting nice because my dad's here. I doubt she even does any of that shit.

I need this to go by fast.

✮⋆˙

Once we're done, I helped my dad quickly clean up and now, Billie's about to leave.

"Thank you so much for dinner, Mr. Jones." Billie says to Dad. "Please, call me Phil." He says.

Ugh, not this shit.

Billie nods and chuckles. "I'd love to have you over again sometime! What do you think, Jordyn?" My dad turns to me.

"Yeah, maybe, anyways, Billie has to go." I say.

"Oh, alright. Have a nice night, Billie." He says.

"Thank you, you too."

I walk her outside and shut the door behind me, standing on the porch of the house. "Why the fuck are you acting so nice?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Jordy." Billie smiles innocently at me. "And stop fucking calling me that!" I exclaim.

"No need to get so uptight, mama." She smirks which aggravates the shit out of me. "Don't call me that either." I say.

"Yeah, yeah. See you tomorrow, Jordy." She winks at me and gets into her car.

This bitch seriously pisses me the fuck off.

I go back inside and sit down on the couch, letting out a sigh. "She seems so nice." Dad says.

"Dad, that's the girl that fucking punched me." I roll my eyes. "Seriously? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asks. "Because she's over here sweet talking you and you're like 'oh my gosh, she's so nice!' when she's a bitch to me and everyone!" I groan.

"Honey, I'm sorry. I had no idea." He says.

"It's fine, I'm just done with her shit." I sigh. "It's gonna get better, sweetheart." He tells me.

Really? It's been two weeks and she still torments me, so no, I don't think it will.

I really hope this is the last and only time she ever comes over to my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.9K 31
Completed! You are the smartest kid in school and Billie knows it. She is going to take advantage of you get ready. I wrote this story because all th...
inked. By cassie

Fanfiction

223K 7.9K 34
When Billie makes a fake account on a dating app as a joke, she finds a girl who captures her interest; Carter Lee. Carter has a hard exterior and s...
323K 9.4K 40
Achieved No.1 in #billieeilish. Francis Kingston goes on a night out and bumps into a girl called Billie, whom she is instantly drawn to. The next da...
14.1K 516 17
Come on, tell me that you need me, like you really mean it, even though you don't... another gay billie fic