You'll regret this | 013

J O R D Y N
Continued...

"Jordyn, it's okay." Normani shushes me as I cry into her arms. As soon as Finneas dropped me off at home, I got in my car and went to Mani's house.

"You're okay, baby, just take a deep breath." She whispers while rubbing my back.

Right now, I'd be freaking out over her calling me 'baby,' but I'm too upset to focus on that right now.

I told Normani everything Billie said and she was furious, but is more concerned about how upset it made me.

I don't know what Billie's problem is or why she keeps messing with me when I've done nothing to her.

"I don't know why- why she did that. I just- I-" I sniffle and try to stop my tears. "I know, JJ, she was being horrible to you." Normani frowns. "Let's just calm down for a second and then we can talk, okay?"

I nod my head and hug her again. I rest my chin on her shoulder and she moves me onto her lap. Normani grabs my hips and pull me close to her as she wraps her arms around me once again.

"See? Much better." She says in a soothing voice. She plants a kiss on my head and continues rubbing my back to calm me down. "Just like that, baby."

I start to calm down from her comforting embrace and my tears finally stop. "There you go. Are you feeling better?" Normani asks. "A little." I mutter. "That's good." She smiles sweetly. "I know it's hard, but you have to try and not let Billie get to you."

"She's just such an asshole, Mani. I don't know why she's like that." I sigh. "She's jealous, I can tell." She shrugs. "She is?" I ask. "Fuck yeah." Normani chuckles. "I think she has a thing for you or something."

"What? Really?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Yeah." She shrugs. "Do you like her?"

"Normani, if I liked Billie, why do you think I'd come over here?" I roll my eyes. "Oh, so you like me?" She smirks. "Maybe a little." I laugh nervously. "Do you think about any of those things Billie asked?" She tilts her head. "Um, I-" I stutter. "Maybe some of them."

"Which ones?" She laughs. "Uhm.." I gulp. "Jordyn." Normani rasps. "Yeah?" I ask. "Come here," She grabs my face in her hands and kisses me.

I kiss her back and and slides her hands down to my waist. "Jord," She says as she pulls back. "Mhm?" I hum. "Do you wanna.. uh," She scratches the back of her neck nervously as she laughs. "If- um, if you want to." I nod my head. "I do if you want to." She shrugs her shoulders. "I want to." I reply.

I think we're definitely both nervous, but it feels.. right.

She smiles and kisses me again. Normani begins kissing down my neck, making me let out a small moan.

I'm praying things won't be awkward after this.

✮⋆˙

As our chests rise and fall from our heavy breathing, Normani and I face each other while we lay down, studying the looks on each other's faces.

She places her hand on my cheek and brushes my messy hair out of my face. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good. How are you?" I ask. "I'm good." She smiles. I cuddle close to Normani and rest my head on her chest. She wraps her arms around me and kisses my head. "Off topic, but that was good as fuck." She laughs. "Agreed." I chuckle.