Questions | 012

J O R D Y N

"You guys kissed?!" Vicky whispers yells, slamming her hands down on the table. "Shhh!" I shush her. "It's not a big deal, Vick." Normani laughs. "Um, yes it is." She says. "This is literally huge. You know, my gaydar was sensing this."

"Seriously? You're straight." I roll my eyes. "I still have a gaydar." Vicky shrugs. "Okay, whatever." I chuckle. "So are you guys, like, dating now?" She asks.

It's been two days since Normani and I kissed. Well.. we kinda ended up making out. Like, a lot.

But we're still just friends right now.

"No, we're not." I shake my head. "Do you want to?" Normani smirks teasingly at me. "Shut up, dumbass." I laugh and roll my eyes. "What? It's a genuine question." She shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know, do you?" I say. "We'll figure it out, I guess. We could just be.. friends with benefits for right now." She suggests. "Oooh, what kinda benefits?" I smirk.

"Fuck off." Normani chuckles. "Ew, you guys are gross." Vicky grimaces. "You jealous?" I tease. "Threesome?" She jokes.

"Hot. Can I watch?"

I turn around and see Billie behind me, making me sigh. "If you're gonna be an asshole, go away."

"Me? An asshole? Damn, Jordy." She puts her hand of her heart, pretending to be hurt. "I give you flowers and this is how you treat me."

"She got you flowers?" Vicky whispers to me. "Oh, yeah. Tell her, Jordyn." Billie smiles mischievously. "It was just an apology gift." I grumble. "Don't worry, I fully expected you to just throw them in the trash." She rolls her eyes. "Well I didn't." I huff. "Aw, how sweet." She pouts teasingly. "You in love with me or something?"

"Billie, just walk away." Normani tells her. "Was I talking to you? No. I don't think so." Billie says to her. "Stop being such a bitch." She glares at Billie. Billie bends down to her level and looks her straight in her eyes. "You watch who you're talking to, understood?"

"Girl, get out of here, I'm not scared of you." She laughs. "Oh, really? You're not?" Billie whispers against her ear. She smirks and licks her lips before pulling back. "Watch yourself, Normani."

"Jordy, you're coming home with me today." She says. "What?" I ask. "You heard what I said." Billie rolls her eyes. "Why..?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Tutoring." She tells me. "Oh, um, okay." I nod hesitantly.

"Enjoy the rest of your day, ladies." She smiles innocently and walks away.

"What the actual fuck was that?" Vicky's jaw drops. "Billie being Billie." I sigh and shake my head. "That bitch needs help, I swear to god." Normani mutters. "Honestly." I chuckle. "I say that, but I'm literally terrified of her."

"Who isn't?" Normani laughs. "She's Billie."

"Unfortunately." I roll my eyes.

I seriously wish Billie would stop being such an asshole all the time.

B I L L I E

It's been a while since lunch and we're about to have the last class of the day.

But I'm watching Jordyn. Not in, like, a creepy way, but watching her talk to Normani.