✓ Rebirth Seventy, Pretty Int...

De prince05026

Author: Toothless Rabbit Link; https://shubaowb.com/novel/267183.html Xia Qingqing was designed by a scumbag... Mai multe

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
141-150
151- 160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-End

131-140

749 11 1
De prince05026

☆ 131. Chapter 135: Ginseng Found

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 135 Finding ginseng

made Xia Aihua's blood pressure soar in a

few words, and he was dizzy for a while.

There was a policeman behind her who couldn't stop when she looked at her, and comforted Xia Aihua as she walked, "Mom, we can't be nervous." Mrs. Qian came to find her father today, maybe they have something to do that that is why they haven't come back for so long. It doesn't have to be an accident. Maybe we're overthinking. Dad is fine at all, don't scare yourself.

Xia Aihua listened to her daughter's words, and was still a little nervous.

The two of them entered the door and walked quickly to the old man, Wu Meimei glanced at Xia Qingqing who was sitting on the sofa.

Xia Qingqing saw their mother and daughter walking in in a panic, and immediately thought that the police might be coming.

"Grandpa, there are three policemen outside. One of them, Lu Zhiming, said that he wanted to see you for something. When

the old man heard this, he glanced at Xia Qingqing, and they expected that the police would definitely find him. I just didn't expect it to be quite fast.

He said with a blank face, "Go and let them in." The

old man's performance made Wu Meimei feel as if her grandfather knew that they were coming. She suppressed her anxiety and went out to call the police in.

Xia Aihua sat down opposite the old man and asked tentatively, "Dad, what are the police looking for you for?" The

old man looked at her and sneered, "What did you do?"

Xia Aihua was stunned, and looked at her father's indifferent gaze, just like someone poured a basin of cold water on her head in the cold winter, could it be that what they did was discovered by her father, and then called the police..., she didn't dare to think, "Dad, what do you mean?" I don't understand. The

old man looked at her coldly, making Xia Aihua dare not look at her with a weak heart.

"Dad, why do you look at me like this. The

old man's voice was still as cold as the sub-zero weather outside, "It's okay if you don't understand, you will understand when the police come." At this time, the

door opened, and Wu Meimei walked in with the police.

The old man and Xia Qingqing stood up, and Xia Aihua sat still and didn't move. It's not that she doesn't want to get up, it's that her legs are weak and she can't stand up at all.

Lu Zhiming stretched out his hand, "Old chief, hello." There's really no way to disturb your house on such a good day. Thank you for your understanding. The

old man shook his hand and said, "I also have to thank you for not directly arresting people at my granddaughter's wedding, you have done a good job." Let's go, follow me to the study.

Lu Zhiming smiled and said yes, then glanced at the people around him again, and said to the old man: "Old chief, the people in this room are all staying in the room for the time being and don't go out, I have questions to ask them."

"That's fine. You have all heard it, don't go anywhere. The old man said.

"No problem, we're not going out. Xia Qingqing said.

Lu Zhiming's gaze stopped on Xia Qingqing's face for two seconds, this should be Xia Qingqing, the granddaughter of the old chief. A beautiful girl with clear eyes. Wu Shengli said that the poisonous ginseng was brought by her to harm the old chief, but he didn't believe it. What reason did she have for that?

Then he followed the old man to the study.

Xia Qingqing watched them walk in and sat on the sofa with a smile.

looked at Xia Aihua, who was sitting, and Wu Meimei, who was standing next to Xia Aihua.

The eyes of the two men looked in the direction of the study.

Wu Meimei's hands twisted the corners of her clothes back and forth. She was nervous, but she was suppressing her nervousness.

Xia Qingqing smiled and said, "Cousin, why are you nervous?" Sit back.

Her words brought the mother and daughter back to their senses.

Wu Meimei glared at her, are you nervous? Why should I be nervous? We didn't do anything. After speaking,

he sat down beside his mother with a little weak heart.

Xia Aihua's forehead was already covered with fine beads of sweat, and she was very scared of what the old man had just told her.

Xia Qingqing didn't argue with her, but showed an intriguing smile.

The mother and daughter looked at the goosebumps all over their bodies.

......

The two of them went to the study.

"Sit down. My son has already told me about Wu Shengli. He killed Qian Culture, and you arrested him. Is it because of this that you came to me today?

Lu Zhiming nodded, "That's it." The

old man said, "You don't have to worry about his relationship with me. For those who endanger social security and trample on the laws of the country. We're going to crack down. It doesn't matter who he is.

Although Wu Shengli is my son-in-law, I don't like him. He has never been a peaceful person. His heart is very high. Do things by any means. I can say that he has what I expected today. This is the kind of thing he can do. When

the old chief told him this, he was still surprised. This shows that Wu Shengli is indeed not as honest as he seems on the surface.

What Wu Shengli said to himself was very watery.

But he can't just listen to the old chief's words, they pay attention to evidence in handling cases, and the process to be followed is the same.

"Old chief, after we took Wu Shengli back to the police station, we interrogated him for three hours, and he did not admit that he had killed someone. He gave money with ginseng to save him. He also found a very powerful Chinese medicine doctor for Qian Wenhua to help him treat his illness. After our investigation of that doctor, Wu Shengli was not lying. He had no reason to kill.

"Doesn't it mean that Qian Culture died after eating poisonous ginseng? "

It was indeed eating poisonous ginseng that caused his death. But Wu Shengli said that the ginseng he gave to Qian Culture was exchanged from you with fake ginseng. The

old man looked at him in surprise and said, "Impossible." My ginseng was given to me by my granddaughter to replenish my body. How can it be poisonous? I've already eaten one two days ago and have one left in my room. When did he take the ginseng? "

On the afternoon of the twenty-fourth. The

old man's face was incredulous, "Impossible, Wu Shengli is lying, it is impossible for my granddaughter to harm me with poisonous ginseng."

"We don't believe it either, so I'd like to see if your ginseng is still the same one. Lu Zhiming said.

"Okay, you come with me. With that, he stood up and walked out.

Lu Zhiming followed behind, and the old lady standing at the top of the stairs, Lin Juan and Xia Qingqing greeted him.

Xia Aihua's mother and daughter stood in the living room and watched, but they didn't dare to go over.

The old man said to his wife, "You go and bring the ginseng that Qingqing gave me to the living room."

Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei were suddenly petrified. The mother-daughter faces turned pale.

Xia Aihua almost didn't stand firm, but was held up by Wu Meimei in time.

Wu Meimei glared at her and said, "Mom, don't be like this. You're going to be suspicious. See what they do next? To be steady, not yetKnow the situation and be improvised. The

old man and the others came to the living room and sat on the sofa.

The old lady also came over with ginseng.

☆ 132. Chapter 136: Wu Meimei admits that she changed ginseng

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 136: Wu Meimei admits that she changed the ginseng

, "Qingqing, come over and see if this ginseng is real or fake?" The old man said.

Xia Qingqing walked over, took the box from her grandmother's hand, opened it, took out the ginseng inside, looked at it, and said with certainty: "Yes, this is the ginseng I brought over." The

old lady also took it and looked at it, "This ginseng was brought back by Qingqing." This ginseng has two depressions on its head, like two eyes. I didn't want to eat this. How can it be fake?

Lu Zhiming also walked up to her, "Can you show me?"

"Okay. Look at it. Xia Qingqing handed him the ginseng in his hand.

Lu Zhiming took the ginseng, it was not that he was lonely and unheard, but it was the first time he had seen ginseng. This ginseng grows a third more than his hand. He was amazed that this thing looked so much like a human, no wonder it was called ginseng. There are heads and limbs, and there are indeed two hollows on the head like eyes. The body is light yellow, and you can smell a faint earthy smell.

He glanced up at Xia Qingqing and asked, "Are you sure it's the one you brought it?"

Xia Qingqing nodded, "Of course it's confirmed." I dug it out of the mountains. You can't make a mistake.

Wu Meimei was a little puzzled when she heard her words. There was no such detail on the drawings she drew at all, and it was unbelievable that the owner of the fake ginseng shop had done it.

Lu Zhiming was a little puzzled, and he gave the ginseng to Xia Qingqing. Wu Shengli said that her daughter had exchanged the ginseng.

His gaze looked at Wu Meimei.

Wu Meimei was already weak-hearted, and she was furious when she was looked at by Lu Zhiming like this.

"Your father is Wu Shengli, right? The

sudden question made Wu Meimei a little overwhelmed. He knew that he was Wu Shengli's daughter when he was at the gate, and now he asked her why?

She nodded, "Yes."

"He is now suspected of murder and has been arrested by us. Now he is being held in the Public Security Bureau.

Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei's mother and daughter stood up from the sofa at the same time and said in unison, "Suspected of murder?" "

Yes. Wu Shengli confessed that he asked you to secretly exchange fake ginseng for your grandfather's real ginseng. Is there such a thing?

Wu Meimei was stunned, why did her father confess to her? And talk about exchanging fake ginseng for real ginseng? How could he kill someone? Who did you kill?

"Can you tell him why he killed?

"That's what we're looking for. "

Can you tell me who he killed?

Lu Zhiming didn't like her cleverness very much, and said with a serious face: "You answer my question first." Wu

Meimei didn't know the specific situation, she couldn't speak casually. Keep your head down, and your thoughts fly. She wondered how things could suddenly turn out like this?

"Wu Meimei, your father has already confessed that you exchanged fake ginseng with him for your grandfather's real ginseng. All I have to ask you is that is the case? Why can't you say? Your dad is now just a suspect and not convicted. If you answer truthfully, you may be able to clear his name. Lu Zhiming said.

"Don't tell me this, I want to know about my dad right now. If you don't say it, I won't answer any of your questions.

"It's okay if you don't say it, your dad has already admitted it himself. You were involved in this with him. It means that you are accomplices. You'll have to come with us to the police station later. "Lu Zhiming is a veteran in this area, and his more than 20 years of experience can't deal with a girl's family.

Sure enough, Wu Meimei looked at him nervously when she heard him say that he was an accomplice.

Xia Aihua heard that the police were going to arrest Mei Mei, "She is not an accomplice, you can't arrest people casually." Dad, you plead with him and don't let him take Meimei away. The

old man didn't even look at her, closed his eyes and said, "I don't have that much right, you want to save her." Just let her open her mouth to answer the police's questions. If you know, you can answer for her. "

Meimei, did you hear that? If you don't say it, Mom will help you say it. "

Mother is a brainless person, and it would be even more troublesome to tell the story that the fake ginseng was poisoned. Father loves himself the most, and he pushes himself out, there should be a purpose for him.

She looked at Lu Zhiming and said, "If you want to know, I'll tell you." My dad did let me trade fake ginseng for my grandfather's real ginseng. I pretended to have a stomachache while they were eating, and took the fake ginseng to my grandfather's room to change it. "

Yes, yes, what Mei Mei said is true, I can prove it. Xia Aihua was afraid that Lu Zhiming would not believe it.

Lu Zhiming was also confused, she said that she exchanged fake ginseng for real ginseng, why did Xia Qingqing and the old lady say that the ginseng in front of her was real?

Xia Qingqing saw Lu Zhiming's doubts, and she stood up, "Impossible, Wu Meimei, you are lying." This ginseng is real ginseng, not fake. Director Lu, you can take the ginseng for identification. "

Wu Shengli is really insidious. He pushed Wu Meimei out because he wanted to use Wu Meimei's mouth to determine that the ginseng that killed Qian Culture was brought to her grandfather by her. He will be able to get out perfectly and let himself take the blame for him.

From the time Lu Zhiming asked Wu Meimei that question, she knew Wu Shengli's purpose. This scumbag is too bad, and living in the world is a scourge. She wanted to take the blame for him, but there was no door.

"Only by doing an appraisal can we determine who is telling the truth? Who told a lie. Don't worry, I know this ginseng is precious. I will personally take it for identification, and I will follow it the whole process so that this ginseng will not leave my sight. I'll send you the ginseng when it's done.

"It's okay, don't be that nervous. As long as you can find out the truth, you can take it. The old man said.

Wu Meimei was a little nervous, this fake ginseng was quenched and poisoned. Will it be found if it is taken for identification?

Her heart began to tense again.

She wanted to know about her father. She knew what was going to happen next.

Lu Zhiming's business was done, and he said goodbye to the old man.

Wu Meimei grabbed him and asked, "Director Lu, can you tell me about my father now."

Lu Zhiming's goal has been achieved, and he told her the truth.

Wu Meimei only knew why her father pushed her out, and her father was saving himself. Only by doing so will it be possible for him to get out. Fortunately, I didn't say the wrong thing, otherwise I would have hurt my father.

It's just a pity that Qian Wenhua, when he died, his father's deputy mayor was gone, and the good life that his father promised her was gone. I won't have any more contact with my grandfather. Don't even think about dividing the family property, it will be empty in the end.

The only thing that puzzled her was that the century-old ginseng that Xia Qingqing brought to her grandfather was really poisonous. She traded fake poisonous ginseng for a real poisonous ginseng? Why did Xia Qingqing hurt her grandfather?

When Lu Zhiming was leaving, he said to Xia Aihua's mother and daughter: "Until the results come out, don't leave S City, don't leave the place where you live." Let us reach you at any time.

☆ 133. Chapter 137: Get out of the Xia family

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 137 The matter of getting out of the Xia family

and replacing ginseng was revealed, Xia Aihua couldn't raise his head in embarrassment in the face of the gaze of the Xia family.

Xia Aihua explained embarrassedly, "Dad, victory needs this ginseng to save people, so, just..."

Before he finished speaking, the old man waved his hand again and again, "Don't say anything, pack up your things and go home."

Xia Aihua felt even more embarrassed. Wu Meimei knew that it was impossible for them to continue to be the same as before in the future. When this is over, they will cut off contact.

Now that the results are known, there is no need to hide them anymore. There was no need for her to explain to them in a low voice.

Xia Aihua also wanted to explain, but was pulled by Wu Meimei.

She glanced at them with disdain, and said to Xia Aihua: "Then, don't say anything." Grandpa has driven us away. Let's go.

Xia Aihua was pulled away by Wu Meimei.

"Take all your things. The upstairs room we are going to use as a guest room. Your stuff is put here to take up space. Xia Qingqing said.

There were two rooms upstairs where they lived. They run here twice in three days, and it's a common thing to live here. The stuff in the room was basically their own personal stuff.

Wu Meimei turned her head, looked at her coldly and said, "I'll find a time for someone to come and get it."

"You'd better stop looking for time, just now." I don't want to see your nasty face any longer. Xia Qingqing raised her eyebrows and said.

"Qingqing, you've gone too far. We just changed Dad's ginseng, and it didn't get to the point of cutting off contact with us. Xia Aihua said resentfully.

"Don't act, what you've done is like a mirror. I can't compare to you. The people in our family are too kind to let you get an inch.

Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei were both stunned.

"Xia Qingqing, what do you mean? What did we do? You make it clear to me. Wu Meimei let go of her mother's arm and pointed at Xia Qingqing.

The old man slapped the table and said angrily: "Get out."

Xia Qingqing looked at Wu Meimei provocatively, with a smile on the corner of her mouth: "I have nothing to say to you, I don't want to deal with you, get out." Wu

Meimei was insulted like this for the first time in her life. Her face was red with anger, and she didn't dare to say anything to the old man. She could only point at Xia Qingqing and said, "You wait, one day I will trample your raised head under your feet." You are my enemy in this life.

"Okay, then I'll wait and see how you trample me under your feet. Stop talking nonsense, get out of here. "

Wu Meimei really wanted to kill her. She had been thinking this way a lot since she was very young. Push her into the well like the cat.

Push her down the upstairs window. Maybe there aren't any of these things now. She will replace her as the favorite princess of the Xia family.

It's just because the Xia family protects Xia Qingqing too well. She didn't stand a chance.

It's a pity that it's been 20 years, and she is still alive and well. But it doesn't matter. Today's humiliation, she will get it back from Xia Qingqing's body.

The mother and daughter went upstairs, packed two large bags of things and went downstairs. Everyone sat on the sofa drinking tea and chatting. No one looked at them.

They were like two mice, leaving the Xia family in a gray manner.

......

The next day, Lu Zhiming took ginseng to the S City Agricultural Botanical Research Institute. I found experts who specialize in the study of plants, which are authoritative in the whole country. Let them help with the identification.

He was present throughout the whole process and witnessed the identification of ginseng by experts. The results are not unexpected. This is indeed a very rare ginseng with a history of 100 years. He has been studying this for decades and has never seen anything of such high quality. The second root cannot be found nationwide.

The appraisal results came out, proving that Wu Shengli and Wu Meimei were lying. They didn't go straight back to the police station. Instead, he went to Xia's house and returned the ginseng. This ginseng is too rare. If he loses it and breaks it, he can't afford it.

The old man was very satisfied with his work attitude and asked him to sit down and talk for a while.

Lu Zhiming sat down and talked to the old man. Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo are here.

Xia Qingqing went to make him a cup of tea, "Director Lu, drink tea."

Lu Zhiming took the tea and said thank you.

The old man said: "Now that the ginseng is confirmed, my granddaughter's innocence can be cleared." In order to clear his name, Wu Shengli wanted my granddaughter to take the blame for him, he was too bad. He is insidious and cunning, and likes to play tricks. You have no conclusive evidence that he is guilty, and he will never admit it.

So, you have to find the evidence first. Re-interrogation will not make him useless.

Lu Zhiming nodded, "I know, thank the old chief for reminding me." "

Director Lu, I can give you a clue. Xia Qingqing said.

Director Lu looked at her and asked curiously, "What clues?"

"What Wu Shengli gave Qian Culture to eat must be fake ginseng. In the northeast corner of the flea market, there is a shop that specializes in ginseng and deer antler velvet. When I went there with my husband the other day, I heard that they were secretly making fake ginseng, and Wu Shengli's house was very close to the flea market. It is very likely that his fake ginseng was made in that shop. If you look it up, you'll find out.

Lu Zhiming nodded, "I was also planning to use this fake ginseng as a clue, your information saved me a lot of time." "

There was one more thing that I didn't care about at the time. Now that I think it has something to do with it, I don't think it has anything to do with it. "

Oh, let's hear it. "

I wasn't there, I went to the bathroom. It was my subject who told me. It's a rat poison seller. Wei Guo, you tell Director Lu what you told me that day.

"When we passed by the ginseng and deer antler shop that day, she was going to the toilet. So I stood aside and waited for her. Next door is a seller of rat poison. He bragged to me about how good his rat poison was, and that a pack of poison could poison many rats. He also said that someone had just bought five packs from him, and when I came over just now, I did see a man walking from his stall, and now I think that the back is a bit like Wu Shengli's. Li Weiguo said.

"I think this is a big clue, is it because Wu Shengli bought a lot of rat poison after making fake ginseng from that ginseng and deer antler shop. The dummy ginseng is then soaked in rat poison.

Lu Zhiming's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he got up from the sofa, "This clue is very important. I'm going to go back and do it now. "

Okay, you walk slowly. Go and help me deliver Director Lu. The old man also stood up.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo sent Lu Zhiming to the gate and watched him leave on his bicycle.

The two of them breathed a sigh of relief, this was what they had discussed, with the boss who made fake ginseng for him, and testified with the vendor who sold rat medicine, Wu Shengli had ten mouths, and he couldn't tell clearly.

☆ 134. Chapter 138: Go to the flea market

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 138 Going to the Flea Market

Lu Zhiming came out of Xia's house and rode a bicycle to the Public Security Bureau.

Without a moment's delay, I held a meeting with the captain and the police officers in charge of the case. The case was revisited. A plan to solve the case was developed.

After the meeting, he took two police officers to change into civilian clothes and went to the flea market in person.

The flea market is a black market, a market that is naturally formed according to the needs of the masses themselves. It is not legal in policy.

If they had come in police uniforms, they would have scared them away. They simply couldn't find the person they were looking for. You can only wear casual clothes.

The flea market is quite lively, probably at this time it is almost noon, and many women comrades come to the market to buy what they need.

According to the direction Xia Qingqing told him, Lu Zhiming found the owner of the ginseng and deer antler shop that opened the door to do business.

There was no one in front of his stall. The boss sat on the Taishi chair with Erlang's legs crossed, and a cigarette pouch in his mouth. Leisurely puffing smoke rings.

Lu Zhiming stood in front of him, took out his police officer card from his pocket and showed it to him, and said, "We are from the Public Security Bureau." Come with us. He

was taken aback, his shop was not legal at all, and it shouldn't have been from the Public Security Bureau to check him.

He asked a little nervously: "I, I'm honest every day, and I haven't done anything?" "

Someone reported you for making fake ginseng. Lu Zhiming's face was expressionless and serious.

"I, I didn't make fake ginseng. You believe me. "The fat boss was scared. He did it once this year, was he discovered?

"Whether you do it or not, you have to go to the bureau with us. If you don't do it, we won't wronged you, you don't have to be afraid. "

He had to go with him.

With apprehension, he said, "Okay." I'll go with you.

He knocked the ash from his pipe to the ground. Put the pipe in the drawer of the counter. Lock the door.

Two policemen on the other side were crouching in front of the stall selling rat poison. Director Lu said that he was a short old man in his fifties and sixties. I turned around and found that he was the only one who sold rat poison.

Asked him if someone had bought five packs of rat poison from him two days ago.

The old man who sold rat poison saw that the business was coming, and his eyes narrowed into a slit with joy. Smiled and said, "Of course." He bought it from me. My rat poison is an exclusive recipe that has been passed down from our ancestors. As long as the rat eats into the stomach, don't kick the leg directly for a minute. Do you want to buy two bags and try it at home, if you can't catch a mouse, you can get it back, and I'll give you a refund. The

two police officers glanced at each other, and one of them stood up, took out his police ID card from his body, put it in front of his eyes, and said, "We are from the Municipal Public Security Bureau." The rat poison you sell is involved in a homicide case. Come with me to the bureau and make a note. When

the little old man who sold rat poison heard this, he trembled with fright. He cried, "Comrade policeman, it has nothing to do with me." I only sell rat poison, and I don't know what other people want to do when they buy it.

"Don't be nervous, we didn't say you hurt anyone, we just asked you to go to the police station with us." The

little old man cried and said, "You didn't lie to me, did you?"

Another policeman said with a serious face: "We are the people's police, and we will not deceive people."

"Alright, then I'll go with you. He squatted on the ground and put the dried rat corpses in his bag one by one. Put the rat poison in the bag as well.

Lu Zhiming also brought the owner of the ginseng shop over, and the old man who sold rat poison knew the owner of the ginseng shop, and said in surprise: "How can you..."

Lu Zhiming said with a serious face.

The old man who sold rat poison was so frightened that he suddenly shut up. I went to the Public Security Bureau with my belongings.

The ginseng shop owner was brought into the interrogation room. The little old man who sells rat poison is arranged by the police in another room.

Lu Zhiming personally interrogated, and he didn't get to the point directly after saying a word of nonsense. Hit him off guard.

"Do you know the guy who asked you to make fake ginseng? The

ginseng shop owner shook his head, "I don't know." As soon as he

finished speaking, he regretted it. I can't admit to making fake ginseng, this is fraud and fraud, and I will go to prison and be fined. Last year, he was arrested for fraud and was imprisoned for half a year. After coming out, he vowed to do serious business. I haven't had that thought for a whole year. I didn't expect to make one and I was arrested. It's really unlucky. He could never admit it.

"It's not that I don't know. It's that I didn't even help people make fake ginseng. You've got the wrong person.

Lu Zhiming looked at him with a serious face and said, "Don't be lucky, since we brought you to the police station, we have evidence." To tell you the truth, the guy who asked you to make fake ginseng killed people with the ginseng you made. He has been arrested by us and is being held in our detention center. When

the ginseng shop owner heard this, he broke out in a cold sweat. It turned out that the man had confessed himself.

He quickly explained, "I did the right thing about ginseng. But everything that makes ginseng is made of small ginseng and wild ginseng. It doesn't die. "

Okay, then tell me how he asked you to make wild ginseng.

"I really don't know him. He came to my shop before. Come looking for 100-year-old ginseng. I told him no. And then he was gone.

A few days later, he came back and asked me to make him fake ginseng. I was originally rejecting him and saying I wouldn't? He said he had inquired about me and knew I would do it. He gave me five hundred dollars for the handiwork.

I was intrigued. He came with his daughter that day. Her daughter also pulled out a drawing and asked me to do it. When they were done, they left. I really don't know anything?

Lu Zhiming nodded. The recorder who looked to the side asked, "Have you written it all down?"

"It's all written down.

He looked up again and said to the policeman on the other side, "Take him out first." Bring in that little old man who sells medicine. The

young policeman nodded and stepped forward to take the ginseng shop owner out of the interrogation room. Went to the next room.

The little old man who sold rat poison saw him come back and wanted to ask what was going on.

The policeman said to him, "You go out with me." "

He was taken to the interrogation room.

Lu Zhiming just glanced at him and didn't ask anything. The little old man who sold medicine was already trembling with fright.

"Do you recognize the person who bought you five packs of rat poison that day? The

little old man shook his head, "I don't know."

"Would you recognize him if you were to see him again? "

Yes, he looks like an official. I can remember him without looking at him.

"Okay, wait a minute, there are three people you need to identify, see which one?" The

little old man nodded and said yes.

Lu Zhiming stood up and said to the policeman beside him, "Are you ready over there?"

☆ 135. Chapter 139: Anonymous Letter

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 139 Anonymous Letter

Wu Shengli has not closed his eyes much since he was arrested yesterday.

When I fall asleep at night, I always dream that he was convicted, and he was dragged to the street to parade, and then the people on both sides of the road hit him with all kinds of things and said that he was a murderer. Then, in front of everyone, several guns were put to his head.

He was awakened by such a nightmare and never dared to close his eyes again.

He wasn't too worried about ginseng, and Mei Mei couldn't have lied. She must have changed that ginseng. As long as the ginseng is replaced, the death of Qian Culture is Xia Qingqing's business. He can't afford to live with the consequences.

What he fears most is that the police will find out something else about Qian Wenhua's death. Many things are done by him secretly for Qian Culture. Once exposed, it will be a shocking case. He had only one way to die.

Thinking of this, he could no longer sleep. Think about what you can do to get out of it.

Sitting on a narrow wooden bed in the detention cell with dark circles under his eyes. It wasn't until the police brought him breakfast that he came back to his senses.

After breakfast, he continued to stay alone in the detention room in a daze.

There was no movement all morning, not a single police officer came looking for him, and he knew they must have gone to investigate.

He tidied up his clothes. Use your hand as a comb to straighten out your hair that is a little messy. Ban Ban sat in it and counted the time minute by minute.

I don't know when the police will come to interrogate him, and he won't be too sloppy. He lived all his life to save face. Strive to become a superior person, even if it is unscrupulous.

To this day, he still doesn't regret the things he did for the future.

......

Lu Zhiming took the owner of the ginseng shop, the little old man selling rat poison and two policemen to the detention room.

When the lights in the detention cell were turned on, the dim cell was as bright as day.

Wu Shengli, who was sitting on the bed board in a daze, saw a group of people coming, and quickly stood up from the bed board.

At a glance, he continued to see the owner of the ginseng shop and the little old man selling rat poison, and his mind was immediately confused. How so, how could the police find them?

Lu Zhiming asked the two, "Look at it, is it him?" Both

of them recognized Wu Shengli.

"It's him. The

owner of the rat poison seller pointed at him and said, "I remember, he came out of this owner's shop and came to my stall."

Lu Zhiming looked at the changing look on Wu Shengli's face.

"Wu Shengli, do you have anything else to say?

Wu Shengli swallowed nervously and said, "I did make fake ginseng from him and bought rat poison from him." But that doesn't prove that I'm going to kill someone, right? The ginseng that Qian Wenhua ate was taken from the Xia family, and my ginseng was in his house.

Lu Zhiming saw that he was still lying, and his face became gloomy, "Wu Shengli, don't lie anymore." I have already taken the ginseng of the Xia family for identification, and it is real ginseng, not fake. I have a certificate of identification here. And your murder evidence, we also have physical evidence. It's useless for you to quibble.

Wu Shengli panicked, "Impossible, that ginseng can't be real." How can it be true? I really got it in exchange for giving money to culture. In the face of

this evidence, Wu Shengli is still quibbling. Lu Zhiming was impatient with him, "You don't act." This case does not require you to plead guilty, and you can be convicted on the basis of this evidence alone.

"I don't admit it, I'm wronged. I didn't mean to die of money culture, it was an accident. You should go to Xia Qingqing, she brought the ginseng.

......

Another group of police officers went to Wu Shengli's house and told them that the evidence of Wu Shengli's murder was conclusive, and that he had begun formal detention.

Wu Meimei and Xia Aihua are also arrested and imprisoned as accomplices and await trial by the court.

The police found unused rat poison in their home.

Wu Shengli shouted unjustly and did not admit that he had intentionally killed people. He said he had no motive to kill. He was framed by the Xia family.

Lu Zhiming knew that if his motive for killing was not clarified, let him voluntarily confess. There are still doubts in this case.

The people he sent to secretly investigate Qian Culture have no news so far, and finding the contradictions and conflicts between Wu Shengli and Qian Culture can make Wu Shengli completely shut up.

He sat at his desk with a frown. The death of Qian Culture has caused a lot of uproar, which has had an impact on the urban image of S City. The boss was very concerned about this matter and asked him to close the case as soon as possible.

Just as he was frowning, there was a knock on the office door.

He said, "Come in." The

door was pushed open and a policeman walked in with a letter.

"Director, I saw this in the mailbox. Lu

Zhiming picked it up and saw that the envelope was not accompanied by the address and name of the sender, and there was not even a stamp on the envelope, except that it was written that Lu Zhiming received it from the S City Public Security Bureau.

This is an anonymous letter.

He tore open the envelope and pulled out the letter paper from inside. It reads, "Qian Wenhua has a study room at home, and the bookshelves can be moved." Push open the bookshelf and you'll see a door. There's also a house in there, and there's a lot of unsightly stuff in it. There was also a corpse.

Lu Zhiming immediately had the spirit after reading it, and personally led the team to Qian Wenhua's home.

Qian Wenhua's family is handling the funeral. Relatives and friends are all there.

A makeshift shed was set up downstairs, and the coffin was placed in the shed. The funeral ceremony was held in the open space downstairs.

When I saw the arrival of the police, I thought they were here to mourn.

Mrs. Qian came to Lu Zhiming with red eyes, and said with endless sadness: "Director Lu, you are here too." Old money, he died unjustly, you must not let that murderer go.

Lu Zhiming nodded, "Yes." That's our job. Mrs. Qian, we received a letter of complaint saying that a corpse was hidden in your study at home. We're going to go up and have a look.

Mrs.

Qian was shocked when she heard this, she was a woman who had seen the world, and she was Xi to facing problems without changing her face. glanced at the bodyguard beside him.

She wiped her tears, "Director Lu, don't listen to their nonsense. How could there be a corpse in the study? Lao Qian had just left, and some people wanted him to leave. Lao Qian was honest and honest and offended many people during his lifetime, and now that he is dead, they don't want to let him go. Let him go away is restless, woo woo woo...

"Yes, we have been in and out of her house several times, and we have also entered the study, and there are no corpses. "Someone in the crowd said.

"We all came down from above, and we really didn't. Who can put a corpse in the house, and then can it still live in it?

When

Lu Zhiming was a little embarrassed, his eyes fell on a man in black, who was walking in the direction of the staircase.

When he reached the top of the stairs, he turned his head to look.

Lu Zhiming's gaze happened to meet him, and years of police experience told him thisPeople have problems.

The man's first reaction when he saw him immediately went upstairs was even more unusual.

He yelled, "Stop, and then rush up?" "

Everybody was talking, and they didn't know what was going on. They all followed.

☆ 136. Chapter 140: Funeral

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 140: Funeral,

Lu Zhiming quickly chased after him. chased all the way to the door of Qian Wenhua's house on the second floor, but the door was open but the person was gone.

The smell of sandalwood in the room.

At this time, an old lady with a haggard face came out of the house. Seeing so many people suddenly in the house, I was so frightened that I almost fell.

Lu Zhiming hurriedly stepped forward to support him and said, "Did someone just come in the old man?" The

old man shook his head, "I was in the house just now, and I came out when I heard a movement." And then I saw you standing here.

Lu Zhiming's eyes swept around the room and asked her, "Which study is it?" The

old lady gestured to the last room.

"Lift the old lady to the couch. He handed it over to a policeman next to him.

Then he rushed into the study.

The policemen who followed followed. The people who watched the excitement also followed.

The room was packed.

Lu Zhiming went to the study, but there was no one inside.

There is a row of bookshelves leaning against the wall in the room. The shelves are full of books.

Mrs. Qian, who caught up, cried and said: "Director Lu, you are too much, we are handling the funeral today, you let our old Qian not even dare to die in peace." Unless you can find any corpses, I'm not done with you today. The

onlookers came up to see that there was no one in the study. This is clearly here to cause trouble. They were all angry and said, "You guys are too much, what about the Public Security Bureau?" Can it still be lawless?

Lu Zhiming ignored these people, he walked to the bookshelf to push open the bookcase.

Mrs. Qian panicked, she ran over to block the bookshelf, and cried loudly, "Let's take a look?" These are all bandits and robbers. This is Lao Qian's favorite book, and they want to destroy it.

He was honest and honest, and now that he is dead, he has left us nothing. This is the only thought he left me, and you still have to come over to destroy the heavenly reason? When the crowd heard this, they came up to stop him from pushing the

bookshelf.

The house is a mess, and it can immediately lead to conflict.

Lu Zhiming said loudly: "Everyone, please don't interfere with our official business, you are breaking the law by doing this." We only came here after receiving a report.

"You see it all, there's nothing here. What else are you searching for? "Someone was indignant.

"I suspect that the guy was behind the bookshelf. Lu Zhiming said loudly.

"There's nothing wrong with you. How could this bookshelf be hidden against the wall?

"Everybody trust me. If no one else did, I would have taken off this police uniform automatically. Lu Zhiming was very anxious, afraid that something would happen.

The voices in the room suddenly fell silent.

At this time, a "click" came from behind the bookshelf. The person standing in front of him looked at the bookshelf in surprise.

Mrs. Qian also stopped crying.

Lu Zhiming said: "Hurry up and get out of the way, if we delay our case, you are all responsible." Everyone

got out of the way, and Lu Zhiming stepped aside and pushed the bookshelf to the other end.

A door appeared in front of everyone, and everyone was in an uproar.

Lu Zhiming and the police officers took out the gun in their hands, and when he raised his leg, he kicked the door open.

The man in black was climbing up the window, his legs already riding on the window, trying to jump directly from the second floor.

"Don't move, we'll shoot if you move. Lu Zhiming said.

They walked in with guns in hand.

The men in black did not dare to move, afraid that they would shoot. Raise your hands above your head.

"Come down on your own. Lu Zhiming ordered.

The man in black knew that resisting was death, and obediently jumped from the window.

He was handcuffed on the spot.

The black box that had just made the noise was still on the ground. There was a strong fishy smell coming out of it.

This smell Lu Zhiming was very familiar to them, and they opened the box. The scenes inside are extremely brutal. A man with folded limbs was placed in a suitcase.

Some people vomited on the spot when they saw it, and some people didn't dare to look at it. The person leaning back could not see it. For a while, it was a mess.

He put the box back on. Have someone take the box back to the police station.

At this time, he looked for Mrs. Qian again. Everyone found that she was gone.

When you find a murder, you immediately let everyone in the house out. A cordon was raised from the outside.

At this time, Lu Zhiming had time to observe the separated room. The whole room was stacked with large wooden boxes, and he counted twenty in total.

Open one of them, and it's full of money. So much money makes his scalp tingle, there are twenty boxes here, how much money must there be?

He returned to the Public Security Bureau and began to arrest Mrs. Qian throughout the whole process. He also sent people to the scene to count the cash, and it took 20 people an hour to count it. A total of 360,000.

In full view of everyone, boxes of money were moved out. The amount of money also made the jaws drop of those who came to the funeral. This honest and honest money culture turned out to be such a big moth.

It took five trips for the police car to get the money to the police station.

The man in black was brought to the police station and began to interrogate, and he confessed everything he knew.

The person in the black box was an old Chinese medicine doctor who treated Qian Wenhua, because he knew the secret of Qian Wenhua's family, and Wu Shengli was afraid of being implicated after being arrested, so he and Mrs. Qian got rid of the old Chinese medicine doctor last night.

I was going to find a time today to get people out and bury them. I didn't expect to be reported.

There is no news yet from Mrs. Qian. However, there are police checks at all the intersections out of the city. There's no way she's going to get out of town.

intensified the investigation and began to investigate door to door, he didn't believe that Mrs. Qian could get into the cracks in the ground.

This matter was worn in a boiling water, and all the people in S City were discussing the matter of the twenty boxes of 360,000 yuan.

This is well known.

☆ 137. Chapter 141: Clever Ahri

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 141: The anonymous letter that the clever Ahri

Lu Zhiming received was written by Xia Qingqing.

She knew that it was impossible for Wu Shengli to admit his guilt. Counting on Lu Zhiming to check whether Qian Culture and Wu Shengli have anything unsightly, it will take a long time, and there will be no clues for a while.

She's different, she has Ahri. Without her being physically present, Ahri can help her do whatever she wants.

Mrs. Qian can use 50,000 yuan in cash to buy ginseng from her without blinking an eye. She has already determined that Qian Wenhua is a big corrupt official.

He embezzled money and couldn't keep it in the bank, so it would easily attract the attention of others. It is safest to keep it at home.

She asks Ahri to go to Qian Wenhua's house to find his family's small vault.

As soon as Ahri arrived at Qian Shengli's house, he witnessed Mrs. Qian and his bodyguards strangling people to death, and then dragged them into a dark room in the study. When they came out of the dark room, Ahri went in to check and found a small vault of money culture.

After coming back and telling her. She wrote an anonymous letter overnight and asked Ahri to take advantage of the night to deliver the anonymous letter to the mailbox of the Public Security Bureau.

When Lu Zhiming saw this anonymous letter, he would definitely go to Qian Wenhua's house to search, so that he could quickly expose the fact that Qian Wenhua was a big moth.

Then Mrs. Qian had to obediently explain the origin of so many boxes of money. Wu Shengli, who has been a dog for three years for Qian Culture, must not stay out of the matter, and he will definitely be involved.

Then, Wu Shengli's old bottom can be picked up, and when the time comes, he will be punished for several crimes, and he will be finished.

This was her idea, and she is now following it step by step.

Ahri went to Qian Wenwen's house to watch the excitement, and he was afraid that Lu Zhiming would transfer the body before Mrs. Qian arrived. It's going to help watch.

It really guessed correctly, Mrs. Qian's bodyguard came in and wanted to put the box containing the corpse on the top of the window on the first floor. He wanted to move the body out of the room.

It was it that caused the box he had already carried to the window to fall to the ground without holding it, making a noise.

Lu Zhiming successfully entered the dark room and exposed the true face of money culture.

Ahri came back and told her about it carefully.

Xia Qingqing didn't expect Mrs. Qian to leave her husband who had not yet been buried and ran away. She knew the seriousness of the situation, and if she didn't die, she would stay in prison for the rest of her life.

"Can you know where she is now?

"Don't worry, she didn't leave S City. Now Lu Zhiming is looking for her in the whole city. He doesn't need us to do it, he can do it himself. I don't think anyone will be able to catch it by noon tomorrow at the latest. Ahri said.

"As long as Mrs. Qian is caught, Wu Shengli will no longer have room to turn over.

"After the New Year, the master will have no worries when he returns to Shangpo Village. Xia

Qingqing stewed ginseng in the kitchen, and she felt that it was not good to keep this thing. It's better to eat it early in your stomach and take care of your grandparents' body than at home.

Li Weiguo came to see her and listened to her talking to herself in the kitchen. I looked around the kitchen and there was nothing. Curiously asked, "Qingqing, who are you talking to?"

Xia Qingqing turned around and said with a smile: "I'll talk to myself."

"What do you have to say to yourself? You can tell me. Li Weiguo pulled his arms around her waist from behind, and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"That's my little secret I can't tell you. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"You're my wife, and you still have a secret to me, tell me a secret. With that, he reached out and scratched her armpits.

Xia Qingqing was most afraid of itching, and begged for mercy: "Am I wrong?" I don't have any secrets. Do you think I'm the one who can keep the secret? I'm talking about it.

Li Weiguo also smiled, "Teasing you, you still take it seriously."

"Aren't you playing chess with your grandfather?" Why did you run here? "

I miss you, tell him to go to the bathroom, and come and see you.

Xia Qingqing smiled very happily, "Do you still miss me when you meet every day?"

Li Weiguo nodded seriously, "Well, I can't see you at a glance and start thinking about you in my heart." I played three games with my grandfather, and I lost them all. Grandpa said I was absent-minded, and if I lost again, I wouldn't play with me. So I'm coming to see you, and I'm going to win grandpa. "

Two people in the kitchen, you say a word and I say a word.

"Go back quickly. Grandpa should wait for a hurry. Xia Qingqing urged him.

Li Weiguo didn't want to leave, so he played a scoundrel and said: "If you let me kiss it, I'll go back." Xia

Qingqing fell in love with Li Weiguo like this, and his personality was slowly becoming cheerful. I can also say flattering things. The most important thing is to learn to be a scoundrel.

She pouted her lips with her face held high and said, "Come on, you can only kiss it."

Li Weiguo still looked back at the kitchen and saw that there was no one outside, and turned around and hugged her for a while. His mouth was swollen from his bite, and he let go.

Xia Qingqing glared at him and pouted, "Didn't you say that you would just kiss him?" You see, my mouth is swollen, how can I go out and meet people.

Li Weiguo looked aggrieved, "I couldn't help it." You told them that they were scalded by ginseng soup.

Xia Qingqing stretched out his hand to hit him, this bad idea.

The mother walked in and asked curiously, "What is the burn?" Qingqing, what's wrong with your mouth?

Xia Qingqing felt embarrassed, and quickly explained, "I just tried the taste of the soup, and it was swollen from being scalded."

Li Weiguo almost couldn't hold back his laughter when he heard it.

The mother smiled, "You're married, you're someone's daughter-in-law." Drinking soup can actually burn your mouth, and you are not afraid of Wei Guo laughing at you.

"How dare he?

Li Weiguo immediately said, "Mom, I don't dare." Grandpa is still waiting for me to play chess. I'll go first.

Lin Juan was also amused by this son-in-law, and said to Xia Qingqing: "You find that you have become more cheerful and lively without Weiguo, and you like to talk more." It's getting more and more likable. "

Well, I think too. He might be more comfortable in our house.

Li Juan thought of her man Xia Aiguo, and he also changed a lot, making her feel as if she was in love again.

She put the small kettle she brought on the table and said, "Qingqing, cook more ginseng soup and put it in the small kettle, enough for your father to drink twice."

"No problem.

"It's not early, it's time to make dinner. Your dad is going back to work tomorrow. I'll cook this meal.

......

It was already dark, and Lu Zhiming was still sitting in the office and did not leave, he was waiting for news from Mrs. Qian.

At eight o'clock in the evening, the people who had gone out to search returned, and they arrested Mrs. Qian.

It didn't stop for a moment, and the interrogation lasted overnight.

After nearly three hours of interrogation, Mrs. Qian explained the origin of the money. also explained the diary of money culture.

Money culture has the Xi of writing a diary, which contains the origin of each money. Almost every sum of money has Wu Shengli's participation.

Wu Shengli is happy to beg for money. Do whatever it takes. He crippled the people who sued Qian Culture, and then went to jail through connections.

There are many similar things. Even Qian Wenhua sighed in his diary, saying that without Wu Shengli, his official would not be able to do such smooth sailing.

☆ 138. Chapter 142: Wu Shengli pleaded guilty, and Xia Aihua's mother and daughter added fuel to the fire

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 142 Wu Shengli pleaded guilty, Xia Aihua's mother and daughter added fuel

to the fire Wu Shengli was arraigned, but he did not cooperate.

He is still crying out for himself. said that Lu Zhiming was because of the power of the Xia family, so he did not seriously investigate. Hold this unjust case on your own head and sue him.

Lu Zhiming treats him as a mad dog, and he has a clear conscience in doing things. All the evidence in his hands pointed to him as a murderer. He was not afraid of his sue.

He watched quietly as he finished venting.

He said coldly, "Mrs. Qian has been arrested." We searched his small coffers for 360,000 yuan of stolen money, as well as a diary of Qian Culture. Do you want to know what's written in your diary?

Wu Shengli was stunned on the spot. It's only been three days since he was locked up, and he found out about Qian Wenhua? Impossible, they do everything drip-tight, can't it be so fast?

"Don't you believe it and think I'm lying to you?

Wu Shengli didn't speak.

"Well, I'll read you one of them. May 6, 1972. Wu Shengli has been by my side for three months, and I am very satisfied with his attitude. A sum of money was allocated from above, and the sluice gate was closed. I only said one thing in front of Wu Shengli, this amount has room for regulation. Let him transfer the money. After his operation, a quarter of the money was returned.

I must admit that he is the most capable of all my secretaries. I don't have to say any nonsense at all, he knows what I'm thinking with a single look.

But I don't trust him, he is too deep in the city, my interests are the most important, I am really afraid that one day he will harm me for the sake of interests. So, I wrote this note. Lu Zhiming put down his

notes and said, "This is the first article at the beginning." This thick journal records all the things you have done between you in the past three years.

Wu Shengli's cold sweat broke out, he didn't expect Qian Wenhua to have the Xi of keeping a diary, he never found out that he had this hobby.

"I've gone through the general situation, and I've found a few of them that will allow you to sit through the prison.

Wu Shengli's face turned pale and he couldn't say a word.

Lu Zhiming saw that his spirit was completely broken, and said: "Confess leniently, resist strictly." I don't want to waste any more time with you. The next thing we have to do is to confirm each payment recorded in this journal. Everything will come to light. So, what you say or not doesn't make much difference. The reason why you say yes is to give you a chance to confess and be lenient.

"Confession and leniency? He sneered.

He knew he was finished, and what kind of punishment he could get for the things he had done. He knew it in his heart. Confessing leniency may have saved him from the death penalty. But he knew that he couldn't leave prison for the rest of his life.

"If you don't think it's necessary, then our interrogation is over. Lu Zhiming stood up.

"Wait, I'll confess. "

The interrogation that followed went well.

Lu Zhiming's every question, Wu Shengli answered.

It wasn't until five o'clock in the morning that they finished the whole case.

Lu Zhiming went to the office to rest.

......

Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei, mother and daughter, who are also in the detention center, have long lost their previous arrogance.

Wu Meimei knew that her father had no chance to get out. She's young, she can't go to jail. Now I can only save myself.

"Mom, we can't go to jail with my father. I'm still young and unmarried, and if I go to jail, my life will be ruined. Mom, you have to help me.

Xia Aihua felt uncomfortable, and tears burst into tears since he was arrested, "I'm like this, how can I help you?"

"Don't you see that it is written on the wall that confession is lenient, and resistance is strict? Father is already like this, and he doesn't care about two more crimes. He told the police all the illegal things he had done before. And then we're begging my uncle, didn't he let you do everything? We confessed our mistakes to him and asked him to help us.

Xia Aihua felt that what Mei Mei said was reasonable. Wu Shengli is a murderer, and he is basically not saved. Even if he doesn't admit it, the police have both human and physical evidence. The results have been set.

But Meimei is still young. She can only be sorry for her husband. She nodded, "Okay, Mom will listen to you." As long as it can make you okay, Mom is willing to do anything. The

mother and daughter offered to report something important to the police.

When the police came, they put all the blame on Wu Shengli. said that they were forced by Wu Shengli to do that. After that, he told about the violations of law and discipline that were unfavorable to Wu Shengli.

The police took notes of them all.

After saying this, they hope that the police will give them a chance to turn over a new leaf. At the same time, they also hope to meet Xia Aiguo. I thought that for the sake of their brothers and sisters, I could help them not go to jail.

The police agreed to this condition, saying that they would help spread the word, and they did not guarantee whether they would come.

The police took the transcript of the confession to the director's office. put the confessions of Xia Aihua's mother and daughter on the desk in front of him.

"Director, this is the confession of Wu Shengli's wife and daughter who reported what he had committed over the years.

Lu Zhiming took it and looked at a full dozen pages. It also wrote that when he was in the library, in order to sit in the position of the director, he spent money to make the director have a car accident, and the death on the spot was also said.

Lu Zhiming shook his head in shock as he watched.

Wu Shengli has such a wife and daughter, I don't know if it's his luck or misfortune.

How would he have felt if he had known that it was no one else, but his wife and daughter, who had put him to death, would he have gone mad?

"They want to see Xia Aiguo.

"They can see it. You don't have to go for this thing. It just so happened that I had something to go to Xia's house, and by the way, I told Xia Aiguo about their request. I'll leave the stuff here, so you can go back first. Lui Zhiming put the documents in a drawer.

After the police left.

Lu Zhiming did not rest, and went directly to Xia's house with dark circles under his eyes. He wanted to tell him about Wu Shengli's confession. They provided information to help them solve the case in a very short period of time. It's to say thank you.

He rode a 28-bar bicycle to Xia's house. told the old man about Wu Shengli's confession.

also told Xia Aihua's mother and daughter about Wu Shengli's crime.

Xia Qingqing had long expected that this would be the case, selfish people will always think about their own interests, and they will always put themselves first. Wu Meimei is a representative of selfishness. She wasn't surprised at all that she could do that.

The old man sighed: "This is a family, not a family." What kind of Lao Tzu there is, what kind of cub there is. If you do something bad, you have to pay it back. It's all retribution.

"Their mother and daughter want to meet Comrade Xia Aiguo. The

old man hurriedly waved his hand, "No need, don't ask my son, he is very busy in the army and doesn't have time to meet them." Even when he had time, I don't think he wanted to see them. You go back and tell them that their lives and deaths have nothing to do with us.

☆ 139. Chapter 143: Choosing a Name for Your Child

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 143 Naming

the child Lu Zhiming could also understand the old man's feelings, so he didn't mention it, and went back after a conversation.

Go back and rest, and then he will prepare all the evidence to be handed over to the prosecutor's office. The procuratorate then initiates a public prosecution with the court.

......

There are still two days to go before the Chinese New Year, and Xia Qingqing is going to take her grandparents to the famous old Chinese medicine doctor in S City to check her pulse.

At this time, there were no high-tech medical devices such as CT scans and chest X-rays. Traditional Chinese medicine is mainly "looking, hearing and asking".

The old Chinese medicine doctor is very old, his hair and beard are gray, and he must be seventy or eighty years old. But it's very spiritual, and there is still light in the eyes. Unlike those seventy or eighty-year-old people, their eyes are cloudy.

He smiled kindly, "So many people came. Who's going to see a doctor? The

old lady smiled and sat across from him, "Show me first." The

old Chinese medicine doctor didn't ask anything, and said to the old lady, "Put your palms up on the pulse pillow, and I'll check your pulse." The

old lady put her hand on the pulse pillow, and the tips of the three fingers of the old Chinese medicine doctor lightly touched her wrist. Then the state of staring blankly, after a while. He let go of his hand and said with a smile, "Your pulse is steady and strong. The body is compared to that of a young man. Did you come to see a doctor where you were uncomfortable? The

old lady was very happy to hear this, "I used to have the old problem of chest tightness and shortness of breath. My granddaughter was worried about my wife and me's health, so she had to let us come and have a look. He

picked up the stethoscope on the table again, put it on the old lady's chest and listened, "There is nothing wrong with it, you can rest assured." The old Chinese medicine doctor said with certainty.

"That's good, it's okay. Doctor, my wife's heart has not been very good. You show him. The old lady stood up and beckoned the old man over.

The old man walked over and sat down, and the old Chinese medicine doctor also gave him a pulse, and it took a long time before he let go of his hand.

Xia Qingqing asked a little nervously, "Doctor, are you okay?"

"Are you alright? Is he in good heart? Where did you see the doctor who said he had a bad heart? Your grandfather's heart couldn't be better. You old couple's physique is really not to mention, and your heart is like that of young people, and it is no problem to live to be a hundred years old. The old Chinese medicine doctor said with a smile.

The old man also smiled happily, "Hahaha, what you said is good." I've been really feeling younger lately, and I don't feel tired of doing anything.

"When the heart is young, the person is full of vitality. To be honest, I haven't been a doctor for many years, and I haven't had such good connections as you are.

Xia Qingqing was very happy to hear this, although he knew that this hundred-year-old ginseng and spiritual spring water could cure all kinds of diseases. But it can't be seen or touched, and after listening to what the doctor said, her heart was steady.

After leaving the hospital, my grandfather was reluctant to go home and say let's go. Let the fifth child park his car in the hospital and walk around with them.

Across the road from the TCM hospital is a park with a lot of elderly people. Playing chess, walking, exercising, and playing with grandchildren.

Grandparents watched with envy when they saw people playing with their grandchildren.

"When can I take my great-grandchildren out to play! The old man said enviously.

Grandma smiled and said, "Did you two hear that?" I have the same idea as your grandfather, our Xia family is thin, and the task of spreading branches and leaves is yours.

"Grandparents, don't worry. We promise to get the job done. Li Weiguo said with a smile.

"Hahaha, I like Wei Guo's words. The old man's happy eyes narrowed together.

Xia Qingqing saw that Li Weiguo's grandparents were so happy, and she felt an indescribable sense of happiness in her heart.

Thinking of the previous life, she had never even met in person, and Zhang Wenqing used his own son to exchange her and Li Weiguo's children and killed her. I was sad again.

In this life, she wants to give birth to him and love him well.

Li Weiguo looked at Xia Qingqing's expression a little depressed, and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

"Are you alright? I wonder what was the name of our first child? Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

Speaking of this topic, the old man's eyes lit up, "Don't fight with me, I have already chosen the name of your first child." "

Huh? When? Why don't I know? Xia Qingqing asked in surprise.

"Before you got married, your grandfather took your dictionary and started naming your children. Grandma said with a smile.

"Grandpa, are you more anxious than us? What's your name? Xia Qingqing asked with a smile.

"The boy's name is Zhengpu, and the girl's name is Caizhi. The old man said.

"Xia Zhengpu, Xia Caizhi. It's a very foreign name. I love it. Li Weiguo said.

The old man and the old lady couldn't keep their mouths together happily. He was too embarrassed to say his last name just now. Although before they got married, it was proposed that there was a child to take their Xia family's surname. Unexpectedly, Li Weiguo took the initiative to bring it up. They were still very touched in their hearts.

"I like it too. In the future, my son's name will be Li Zhengpu, and my daughter's name will be Xia Caizhi. Xia Qingqing said.

"Qingqing is right, one surname is Xia and the other surname is Li. Grandma said with a smile.

"Qingqing is so beautiful, smart and understanding. How can two children be? At least three, the more the better. Li Weiguo said.

Xia Qingqing stretched out his hand to hit him, "Weiguo, what do you think of me?" Did you give birth to so many sows? The

old man and the old lady were so happy that they almost didn't get angry. The four of them happily walked around the park and then went home.

The car drove to the gate of the military compound and surrounded a circle of people. blocked the way to the gate.

"What's going on up ahead? Why are so many people around? The old man said.

"I don't know. It looks like someone is making trouble. I'll go over and see what's going on? The fifth child stopped the car and walked down.

He walked into the crowd and asked, "What's going on?" What are you doing blocking the gate of the compound?

"The two old men were going to go in to find someone, but the guards wouldn't let them in. The two sides were at odds.

"Outsiders are not allowed to enter the military compound casually, unless there are special circumstances, this is a rule. He walked in, trying to get the two men to leave.

I finally squeezed in, endured several rolls, and saw an old lady with curly hair and half-white hair sitting on the ground. said that she was pushed down by the guard and was injured, and she was going to sue the guard for pushing her.

Next to the old lady stood an old man of medium to fat stature, with half-white hair on his hands, and asked them to apologize to themselves and the old woman on the ground, and then let them in. Otherwise, they'll be sitting here all the time.

The two young guards looked helpless in front of the two old men.

"What's going on? "He knew the two little guards well.

When the guard saw that it was him, as if he had seen a savior, he hurriedly said, "Fifth brother, you are here." They came to find Chief Xia.

☆ 140. Chapter 144: The Struggle Before Dying

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 144 The old woman who was

sitting on the ground before dying turned her head to the old man who was standing with her waist crossed, and saw that it was the fifth child of the Xia family's guards.

Quickly reached out and grabbed his arm and didn't let go. The old woman also quickly got up from the ground and grabbed his other arm.

The old man had a smile on his haggard face: "We've all been here for a while, and they won't let us go." Take us in. We want to see our in-laws. This

incident was so sudden, he didn't expect it to be Wu Shengli's parents.

They must have come to the old chief to help save her son. The old chief didn't even want to see Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei, let alone Wu Shengli's parents.

He tried to break his arm out of the two men's grasps, and they hugged each other tightly.

"If you let go, I won't run. The old chief just came back from the hospital today, please don't disturb. Let's find another time. "

We don't have time, we have to see the old chief today. Wu Shengli's mother said anxiously with tears.

Lao Wu was caught and couldn't get out, so he was deadlocked.

The four people sitting in the car waited anxiously.

"What did the fifth do? Why haven't you come back yet? "The old man was tired from sitting in the car.

"I'll go out and have a look. Li Weiguo pushed open the car door and got out of the car.

"I'll go with you.

Xia Qingqing also followed.

The two of them squeezed to the front and saw the fifth child, who was pulled by the two old people one by one.

Xia Qingqing saw that they were familiar, and she didn't remember who it was for a while.

Li Weiguo saw that the two old men were not good-looking, and the helplessness on the fifth child's face knew that he was in trouble, and walked up, "Fifth uncle, what's going on?"

"They are Wu Shengli's parents and want to go see the old chief.

Xia Qingqing then remembered why he looked familiar, it turned out to be Wu Shengli's parents. The purpose of their coming to Grandpa must be Wu Shengli's business.

Wu Shengli's family was originally from the suburbs of S City, Wu Shengli studied for a few years and worked in S City, after meeting Xia Aihua. The two soon became pregnant, and then they got married. After their grandfather bought them a house, Wu Shengli took the two old men to the city to live together.

They rarely came to the Xia family, so Xia Qingqing was not familiar with them. The reason why I still have a little impression of them is because of one thing.

Wu Meimei's tenth birthday was held at Xia's house, and Wu Shengli brought his parents over to celebrate.

When the family was there, the old woman praised her for being beautiful and looking like a doll. The little girl of eight or nine years old likes to listen to good things the most, thinking that he likes herself very much.

The old woman secretly told her that she wanted her to go to their house for two days, and there were many interesting things in her house that she had never seen.

She nodded curiously in agreement.

After their birthdays, they were going back. The old woman told her grandparents that she wanted her to play for two days.

Grandpa said it was too troublesome to let go. She had to go herself. Xia Aihua also loved her at that time, and let her go for two days.

Wu Meimei stayed in the Xia family, and her grandparents and mother felt that as long as Meimei was not with her, they were not too worried, after all, Xia Aihua was her aunt.

The first time she went to their house, she thought it was very curious and funny.

When she arrived at their house, she asked the old woman for something fun, but the old woman couldn't take it out and said that it was in the country.

At that time, my aunt was out and away from home.

The old woman said to take her out to buy it. She was glad to go out with her. At first she held her hand, then she let go and let her follow. She was too young to keep up with her. She was curious about everything, and after looking around, she realized that the person was gone.

At that time, human traffickers were rampant, and a little girl like her was easily targeted by human traffickers in such a crowded place.

When she was at home, her mother and grandparents warned her not to eat strangers' food. Don't panic when you encounter something and find a way to solve it. If you meet someone you don't know, you want to take her to play, you must not go. If you get lost, go to the side of the road and ask for help from the traffic cop who directs traffic.

She was not afraid, she walked to the road and found the traffic cop and told him the address. In the end, they were safely sent home.

My grandparents and parents were very angry when they heard her say that she had lost something.

It took most of the time for the old woman to cry and run to say that the person was gone. Explain that she took her out to buy something, and the kung fu man who let go of her hand and took the money was gone. She searched for more than an hour and couldn't find it.

The mother picked her up from the house with an angry face, "My daughter was sent back by the police at one o'clock. It's six o'clock now, and you've been looking for an hour. It was lost at five o'clock. What's going on? The

old woman was full of embarrassment and said that she was frightened and confused, and she was afraid that they would blame her, so she said this.

Everyone knows that the old woman is not well-intentioned. But there is no evidence that Xia Aihua scolded the old woman in front of the whole family. In the future, there will be no contact between in-laws.

Later, when I grew up, when I listened to my grandmother talk about it, I understood the viciousness of the old woman. If she disappears and is abducted by traffickers, her granddaughter Wu Meimei will be the only granddaughter of the Xia family.

The old woman also recognized her, let go of the fifth uncle's arm and grabbed her, "Qingqing, take me to meet your grandfather." He can't die without help.

Xia Qingqing shook her off and took a step back, "Don't touch me, I have something to say." I know what you're here for. Your son is a murderer when he commits a crime. He will be punished by the law. My grandfather is upright and selfless, and he can't help you. Don't get in the way of walking. Let's go back.

When

everyone heard that her son was a murderer, they all took two steps back and began to look at her with disgust.

The old woman's face was red and white, didn't this dead girl embarrass her by saying that her son was a murderer in front of so many people? If she had been abducted by human traffickers back then, Meimei would not have been able to get to where she is today.

"But Aihua and Meimei are their daughters and granddaughters, can't he reach out? "

Grandpa said that they are all adults, and they have to take responsibility for what they do. No one can help them. You don't have any illusions. Xia Qingqing said.

Watching the excitement of the people are talking about it.

"The old chief did the right thing. "

Murderer? Wu Shengli, who has been in an uproar in the past two days, is this the person?

"I heard that even his wife and children were involved, and they were all arrested.

"That's him. Haven't you heard of the old chief? That Wu Shengli's old father-in-law lived in this compound. Someone

was not used to it and said, "Don't be embarrassed." Murder pays for life. God can't help you. The

old woman was unwilling, "If I can't see the old chief today, I'll die here."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
22.5K 125 52
Author: Xiliangmiao Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed With one shot in the head, Guan Yue traveled from the end of the world...
78K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
14.5K 130 16
  [Time Travel and Rebirth] " Quick Time Travel to the 1960s and 1970s " Author: Chuan Shan [Completed]   Copywriting:   Meng Hongmei has experienced...