✓ Rebirth Seventy, Pretty Int...

By prince05026

Author: Toothless Rabbit Link; https://shubaowb.com/novel/267183.html Xia Qingqing was designed by a scumbag... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
131-140
141-150
151- 160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-End

121-130

777 9 1
By prince05026

☆ 121. Chapter 125: The Demon is one foot high, and the Dao is one foot high

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 125 The old lady who was one foot tall and one foot

tall walked out of the house.

"Shengli, you said it's all your own family, why are you buying so many things? There is no shortage at home. Take it home and eat it when you get back. Grandma said with a smile.

Wu Shengli said with a smile: "The New Year's goods at home are also ready. This was bought to honor you two elders. How can I get it back. Qingqing, help bring things in.

"Grandma, this is my uncle's intention, let's take it." I took it in. Xia Qingqing bent down and picked up the pork and fish and handed them to Li Weiguo next to him, "Weiguo, come and help take it."

Li Weiguo took the pork and fish.

Xia Qingqing took two big roosters and bought candy snacks and nutritional products.

Wu Shengli held two boxes of wine and entered the house like this.

Grandma told him to put the wine under the table.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo also put the pork, fish and big rooster in their hands in the kitchen.

I took the nutrition in my hand to the living room and put it on the table. He said to his grandfather, "Grandpa, you see that my uncle has bought you so many delicious foods." Are you happy? "

Of course I was pleased. Victory, what about the Aihua mother?

"They're still behind, and they're almost there now. As soon as he

finished speaking, the door opened. Xia Aihua's mother and daughter walked in. Both were smiling.

Xia Aihua saw Xia Qingqing step forward to give her a hug exaggeratedly, "Our little princess of the Xia family is going to get married, and my aunt is really happy for you." Then

he took out a small wooden box from his bag and handed it to her, "This is a wedding gift from my aunt." "

Thank you, Auntie. Xia Qingqing also took the wooden box unceremoniously.

The box was opened in front of everyone, and a bright gold bracelet was presented in front of everyone.

Xia Qingqing pretended to be very excited and said, "Thank you, auntie, I like this bracelet very much." It cost a lot of money.

"What money is not money, it is not distressing to spend money on my niece and aunt. This bracelet was chosen for you by your cousin. Xia Aihua said with a smile.

Wu Meimei looked at Xia Qingqing with a smile. I thought to myself, see how many more days you can be happy.

Xia Qingqing looked at Wu Meimei on the side, "Cousin, thank you."

"Cousin, if you like it, it's fine. I'm afraid you'll not like it. Wu Meimei said with a smile.

"How so? I love it.

"All right, don't stand and talk, sit down. The old man's voice was loud.

Everyone sat down on the couch.

Wu Shengli has been running around for Mayor Qian's body for a while, and he hasn't seen the old man for a month. I found that he had changed a lot, and he also had the spirit to speak with full of energy.

"Dad, you've been in good health lately. See you're in good spirits. The

old man smiled and said, "Hahaha, is it? I also feel that people are energetic and willing to move.

"Thanks to the ginseng brought by Qingqing, your dad not only improved his mental state after eating it, but even his leg has improved a lot, and basically no pain anymore. Grandma said with a smile.

Wu Shengli was stunned, this ginseng has such a great effect, it can cure the old man's incurable diseases for many years. It should be a hundred years of ginseng, and if he eats it, he will be busy in vain.

"It's amazing how ginseng can have such a good effect. I've never seen ginseng when I'm so big.

Wu Meimei knew what her father meant, and his subtext was to see if there was any ginseng in the family, which was also what she was worried about.

If all the ginseng is eaten, won't all their time-consuming and laborious planning be in vain?

Wu Meimei hurriedly answered: "Dad, my cousin brought two ginsengs, you want to see them and let grandma show them to you."

Wu Shengli is very satisfied with his daughter's intelligence and wit.

At this time, Xia Aihua also understood what his man meant, and said to the people sitting together with a smile: "Look at the way you haven't seen the world." Mother, you just take out the ginseng and show it to him. "

I haven't seen Victory, so you go and bring it to her." The old man said.

"Okay, okay, I'll go get it. The old lady smiled and got up.

Wu Meimei hurriedly stood up and said, "Grandma, I'll help you over." The

old lady nodded and said yes.

Wu Meimei happily went with the old lady.

Wu Shengli and Xia Aihua both think that their daughters are really smart. None of them expected that the old lady would take the initiative to talk about ginseng.

This made their original plan a lot easier.

"Qingqing, I heard your aunt say that you are going back to the countryside to cut the queue after the New Year?

Xia Qingqing nodded, "Well, I'm going to stay there for two years before I can come back."

"How long is it going to take? Going to the countryside to cut the queue is hard and tiring. You're going to get married and have a little family of your own. What are you going back for? It's not your grandfather's word that you want to come back.

"I chose to go to the countryside and cut the queue. You can't just give up halfway. Two years is not a long time, and now half a year has passed, and there is still a year and a half to go.

Xia Aihua felt that

Xia Qingqing had too many good days and was idle. She didn't like this niece at all, she couldn't compare with her own daughter.

"You've had an idea since you were a kid. Know how to organize your own life. It's not like your cousin, who is a year older than you and still depends on the family and can't do anything.

Xia Qingqing knew that she was talking the opposite, if she had put it aside, she would never have said that about Wu Meimei.

The old man is almost a little unable to act, and talking nonsense to the two of them here is torture for him.

"You're right, Meimei, this child has been willful since she was a child, and your doting on her will cause you to be what you said today. It's no wonder that Meimei is to blame, if you want to blame, you can only blame you for being adults, and you didn't guide her well. The old man said.

Xia Aihua was very unhappy when he heard this, he had always had an opinion about her daughter like this. Thinking about the purpose of coming today, I can only endure it, "You're right. I didn't listen to you before, but now that the children are adults, it's not easy to change her problems. We don't care anymore, what kind of life she lives after that depends on her own creation.

"Don't say that, my cousin is blessed to find someone as capable as my uncle in the future. Just like my aunt, I will be blessed for a lifetime. Xia Qingqing said.

Wu Shengli listened very well, this was the first person in the Xia family to be so sure of him. It's a pity that blessings don't work, and life is short.

......

Wu Meimei followed the old lady to the room. The old lady walked straight to the closet where the clothes were stored and stopped.

Open the cabinet and pull out a slender wooden box from inside. He smiled and said to her, "The ginseng is here."

"Grandma, why do you put the ginseng in the cupboard? The

old lady hugged the wooden box and said softly: "This thing is precious, I don't feel at ease when I put it elsewhere."

"Don't you have to worry about eating it in your stomach?" She was still a little worried that her grandmother would not eat the ginseng, and her father's plan would only be half successful.

☆ 122. Chapter 126: Everyone is acting

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 126 Everyone is acting

" I have already eaten one, Qingqing said to eat it every few days. Although the old lady smiled, she couldn't express the feeling in her heart.

"Well, Qingqing is right. You just listen to her. Grandma, let's go out. My dad is still waiting to see the ginseng.

"Okay, let's go. The

old lady came over with the wooden box in her arms and sat down beside the old man.

"Mother. You're so careful, and you've got a box for it. Xia Aihua said.

"You can't just leave something so good, it's a pity if it's eaten by rats. Is this a hundred-year-old thing? Xia Qingqing said.

Wu Shengli's eyes were greedily fixed on the wooden box in the old lady's hand.

Grandma put the wooden box on her lap and gently opened it. The inside is also wrapped in a white cloth.

He gently removed the cloth from it, revealing the true face of ginseng. This 100-year-old ginseng is eighty percent similar to the ginseng he faked. If you don't pay special attention, you won't be detected at all.

Pretending to be surprised, he said, "Is this a century-old ginseng?" It has arms and legs, and it looks like a person. It was an eye-opener. It is also spiritual to be able to grow on earth for a hundred years. No wonder my dad's leg was healed.

"Isn't it true that many ancient books record the story of ginseng becoming a man? These things are hard to say. There is faith and there is non-belief. The old man said.

Wu Shengli echoed the old man, "That's right, there are many such legends in ancient books." "

I thought to myself, it's just nonsense. He is materialistic. He didn't believe in ghosts and gods at all. He asked for 100-year-old ginseng. As long as you can save the money mayor, this is a good thing.

Grandma carefully wrapped the ginseng and closed the lid. He smiled and said, "Since it has spirituality, you can't let its spirituality disperse." You've seen it too, I'm going to take it and put it away.

Wu Shengli nodded and said okay.

The old lady smiled and took the ginseng away.

Wu Meimei already knew where the old lady stored the ginseng, and there was no need for her to continue to follow her this time.

"Qingqing, the wedding will be held the day after tomorrow, have you received your marriage certificate? Xia Aihua asked.

"Just got it today. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

Wu Meimei, who was sitting next to Xia Aihua, heard this and glanced at Li Weiguo, who was sitting with Xia Qingqing. He sat with his back straight, and his side face looked as if it had been carved. In her past 20 years, Li Weiguo is the first man she has taken a fancy to.

She originally wanted to snatch him away from Xia Qingqing. She wanted to see Xia Qingqing sad and let her know that she was more attractive than her. If she can't grab it, she also has a way to ruin Li Weiguo's image in Xia Qingqing's heart, and she can't let them be together.

But now there is no need, once his father's plan starts, Xia Qingqing will take the blame. Li Weiguo is in the same group as her. He can't escape the suspicion of being an accomplice. It's just a pity that she has such a face that she likes.

Li Weiguo felt Wu Meimei's gaze, and he looked at her, "Cousin, is there something on my face?" This

made the grandfather who was talking, Wu Shengli and Xia Aihua all look at her.

Wu Meimei was a little distracted just now, but she didn't expect Li Weiguo to ask her such a question directly.

smiled and said, "I saw that you and my cousin are husband and wife, you two are really a match made in heaven." "

Cousin, do you also think that you are married to Wei Guo? I thought I thought so. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

Wu Meimei laughed twice and looked at them. I thought to myself, you like him so much, you can go to hell together and continue to be husband and wife.

Grandma came to the living room, "Qingqing, you went over to help your mother cook, there are many people in the family today, and your mother can't be busy by herself."

Xia Aihua stood up, "I'm okay to sit here and be idle, I'll go and help my sister-in-law cook." "

Okay, then you can help your sister-in-law. Grandma said with a smile.

"Mother, you see that Qingqing will get married the day after tomorrow, and we won't go back. If there's anything that needs to be done, you let us do it. We must do a good job of Qingqing's affairs.

"Well, your room hasn't moved, you can stay whenever you come." It's also your home. The old lady looked at her and said.

Xia Aihua was stunned for a moment, although he was a little moved. But thinking of her husband's future career, she still suppressed that little bit of emotion.

She remembered what her husband had told her. "If you are not ruthless now, you will have troubles that you can't handle in the future. Do you want me to live with Mei Mei in the shadow of you being a traitor's daughter for the rest of your life? "

She can't, her daughter and husband are the closest people to her.

Thinking of this, her heart cooled again, "Thank you, mother, you still keep the room for us."

"What do you say, boy? Isn't it always for you? Okay, let's go and help your sister-in-law cook. Grandma said with a smile.

Xia Aihua went to the kitchen to help her sister-in-law Lin Juan cook.

The old man had no topic with Wu Shengli, the two of them had different views, and it was very torturous to sit together and talk and chat.

I said I was a little tired and wanted to go to sleep.

Wu Shengli didn't like to chat with him either, and it was just what he liked if the old man wanted to rest. When Meimei got the real ginseng, he didn't want to stay here.

He pretended to accompany the old man to the room, and saw that he was asleep on the bed, and then closed the door and came out.

Addicted to smoking, he went to the yard to smoke.

Only the old lady was left in the living room, Wu Meimei, Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo.

Wu Meimei saw that her grandfather went back to the room to sleep, and she didn't have time to change the ginseng for the time being. And she didn't want to sit here and say something she didn't want to say that was fake and boring.

So he said to the old lady, "Grandma, I'll go upstairs and tidy up the room."

"Well, then you can go.

Wu Meimei went upstairs and came to her room. It's clean inside, exactly the same as when she left.

Close the door and plug in the deadbolt.

He took out the dummy ginseng from his bag and put it in a drawer on the table at the head of the bed.

If you break it on your back, you'll be in trouble. It's best to swap out the ginseng today.

Let my father take the real ginseng to the mayor as soon as possible, as long as his illness is cured, my father can become the deputy mayor of S City. Although it is a vice, it is enough for her to be proud.

Thinking about it, she lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

......

Wu Shengli walked in after smoking a cigarette and said to Li Weiguo: "Weiguo, I heard that you can play chess." It's okay now, let's go to the study and play two plates?

Before Li Weiguo could speak, Xia Qingqing said: "Uncle, Weiguo's chess skills are very good. Grandpa had to work hard to win him. Can you do it?

"It's just entertainment, what if you lose, what if you lose? It's just to pass the time, it doesn't matter if your uncle or I lose. Wu Shengli said.

Li Weiguo stood up and said with a smile: "Then I'll accompany my uncle to play two games." The

two of them went to the study.

There were only two people left in the living room, grandma and Xia Qingqing.

Grandma saw that there was no one around, and whispered to Xia Qingqing: "They really came for our ginseng." These wolf cubs.

☆ 123. Chapter 127: Wu Meimei Starts to Act

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 127: Wu Meimei Started to

Act: "Didn't we already guess it? Don't say this at this time, lest the partition wall have ears. Xia Qingqing said softly.

"yes, I see. I just feel chills in my heart, how can they be so bad, I still can't believe it, they will come to harm..., alas.... The old lady sighed.

Xia Qingqing put her arms around her shoulders and said softly, "Okay, don't think about it." I went upstairs and put away the marriage papers. "

Well, there you go. I'm going to see if they can help with cooking. "Grandma went to the kitchen.

Xia Qingqing went upstairs and stopped when she passed Wu Meimei's room. She listened for a while, but there was no movement inside.

Knowing that she might have fallen asleep, he crept into his room.

Closing the door, she entered the space with her consciousness and stood in the courtyard.

Ahri, who was playing with Ah Hua in the yard, saw her and jumped into her arms happily. Ah Hua also flapped her wings and circled around her.

"How does my hard-working little Ahri have time at home. I've been here two or three times and haven't seen your shadow. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"That's because the master didn't come to the space to find Ahri. So, I didn't come. The master came here today to look for Ahri, so I'm waiting for you here. Ahri said with big cute and cute eyes.

Xia Qingqing smiled, she gently stroked the soft fluff on Ahri's body, and said, "Ahri is the smartest." You're going to do one thing for me. "

Ahri likes to do things to your master. Master, you said Ahri would definitely be able to do it for you.

"Later, when we go to dinner, you take the fake ginseng in Wu Meimei's room to Grandpa's room and replace the real ginseng."

Ahri giggled and nodded excitedly, "The master is the most cunning, you want Wu Meimei's family to work in vain." In the end, I still got the fake ginseng in my hand. It's just that they won't be punished like this, isn't it too cheap for their family?

Didn't you plan to arrest them directly on the spot after she changed the ginseng, call the police to arrest them, and let the law punish them?

"That's what we thought at first. But Xia Aihua is the daughter of the great traitor Wang Yaoqing. In this era, innocence is more important than anything else. My grandfather adopted the daughter of a traitor, it's not clear. It may affect not only the grandfather, but also the father.

Xia Aihua's family was arrested, and it would be troublesome if they told this secret. So, I came up with this idea. When he took out the fake ginseng and sold it, he reported him for making and selling fakes. The mayor's secretary made and sold fakes, this news is very exciting, once it spreads, it will be difficult for him to continue to be an official. Not only can you be fined, but you can also go in and squat for two years. With such a stain on their bodies, their family will have to be people with their tails between their legs in the future, isn't this also very happy.

"Well, that's enough punishment for them. Ahri said.

There was a knock at the door.

Xia Qingqing hugged Ahri and immediately walked out of the space and stood in his room.

The knock on the door came from next door, it was Wu Meimei's room.

Then I heard Xia Aihua's voice, "Meimei got up to eat."

Wu Meimei opened her eyes and sat up from the bed, why did she fall asleep? She got out of bed and opened the door.

Xia Aihua walked in and closed the door. He lowered his voice and said, "What are you doing in the house?"

"I slept too late last night and fell asleep before I knew it. Wu Meimei said.

Xia Aihua glared, "What time is this, you can still sleep." Don't forget that you have important things to do.

"I know Mom, I know in my heart that I won't delay. You can rest assured. Wu Meimei stood in front of the dresser and combed her hair neatly.

"You just have to know in your heart, don't let your dad's plan go to waste.

"I know, Mom, let's go to dinner."

"Do I have to be called Qingqing?" Your grandma said she was in the room too. Xia Aihua said.

Walking out of the door, Xia Qingqing also walked out of the room.

Xia Aihua smiled and said, "Qingqing, let's go." Everyone in the family is waiting for you two little lazy worms.

Xia Qingqing smiled at them.

"Let's go, then.

Ahri saw the three of them go downstairs and jumped into Wu Meimei's room. Took out the fake ginseng from the drawer.

Then I went to the old man's room, took out the box containing ginseng from the closet, carefully took out the real ginseng, and put the fake ginseng into the box.

Holding real ginseng and sending it into Wu Meimei's drawer. After doing all this, he happily returned to the master's room.

Lying on the soft bed of the owner, waiting for the owner to return.

In the dining room, everyone sat at the table. The old man sat in the right seat, and the old lady sat next to him.

When the old lady saw them coming, she said, "Sit down and eat."

Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei sat next to Wu Shengli.

Xia Qingqing sat beside her mother Lin Juan. Seeing that his father hadn't come back yet, he asked, "Mom, Dad hasn't come back yet?"

"There are so many people to deliver, it won't be delivered until the afternoon. Leave him alone and eat.

Xia Qingqing had just picked up the chopsticks and eaten two bites when she heard Wu Meimei yelling.

Everyone heard and looked at her.

Wu Meimei said embarrassedly: "When I came from home, I drank some cold water in a hurry, and I seemed to have a little diarrhea." You eat, I'll go to the toilet.

"How can you drink cold water on a cold day, you kid?" I will go to the hospital to prescribe some medicine for diarrhea. Grandma said.

"It's okay mother, let's eat. It's just diarrhea, and it's not a serious illness. Leave her alone. Wu Shengli said.

"yes. Later, I'll boil her two eggs to replenish her stomach, and she will be fine with diarrhea, so let's leave her alone. Xia Aihua said.

Wu Shengli stood up, picked up a glass of wine from the table, raised it and said to the old man, "Dad, today is the happiest day." The Chinese New Year is approaching, and I wish you good health and a long life. After saying that, he

took a sip.

The old man raised his glass with a smile and took a sip.

Wu Shengli poured the wine glass to Li Weiguo on the opposite side and said to Xia Qingqing: "Qingqing, Weiguo." Uncle will drink one with you. Today is the day you get your certificate, and my uncle wishes you to grow old together and give birth to a noble son early.

Li Weiguo and Xia Qingqing laughed and drank with him.

Wu Shengli sat down and lit a cigarette. Look at the beaming family at the table. Thinking that it won't be long before the Xia family will be ruined, thinking about that kind of scene is really relieving.

Not long after, Wu Meimei returned.

Everyone at the table knew what she was doing. Wu Shengli and Xia Aihua thought they didn't know anything.

Wu ShengliThe words of the question were also blatant, "Meimei, are you okay?"

Wu Meimei smiled and said, "Okay." My stomach doesn't hurt anymore.

☆ 124. Chapter 128: Successful Replacement of Ginseng

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 128: Successfully Swapping Ginseng

Wu Shengli and Xia Aihua showed a relaxed look on their faces.

Wu Meimei sat down. She hadn't eaten in the morning, and her stomach was already so hungry that her chest was pressed against her back. I saw the table full of good dishes, and I ate happily.

Xia Aihua saw that she ate deliciously, and saw that everyone had eaten almost enough. Xia Aihua directly brought the sweet and sour fish and braised pork to her.

smiled and said, "I went to buy a gift for Qingqing in the morning, I didn't eat, and I was hungry."

Wu Meimei also ate happily, and her mouth was full of oil.

Xia Qingqing was already full, she put down the dishes and chopsticks and said with a smile: "Cousin, the most taboo thing for diarrhea is big fish and big meat." You've eaten so much oil, you'll have to pull it later. Wu

Meimei just stuffed a piece of pork belly into her mouth, and she spit it out and didn't swallow it.

"Qingqing is right. You're incompetent. Don't you know this common sense? Mei Mei spit out the meat and couldn't eat it. Come eat this.

Lin Juan pushed a plate of tofu in front of her. took the sweet and sour fish and braised pork in front of her. He handed her a plate of stir-fried celery.

"Eat something light. Can't eat too much yet. There is too much rice in your bowl, and half a bowl is enough. Your mom really can't take care of people. I don't even know how your mother behaved.

Lin Juan brought Wu Meimei's rice bowl over again, and poured out most of the rice in the bowl.

Wu Meimei looked at the bowl and had two mouthfuls of rice, not even enough to stuff her teeth, and her stomach gurgled twice. looked up at Lin Juan and said, "Auntie, this is not enough for me to eat."

"Your aunt is for your good, we had diarrhea when we were children and didn't have medicine to eat. Skip meals all day and be fine the next day. The old lady said.

Wu Meimei looked at her mother again, she wanted her mother to say something for her, she could eat more.

Xia Aihua knew that Mei Mei's diarrhea was fake, and it was a step in their planning. My mother and sister-in-law said so, and if she let Mei Mei eat more, they would definitely be suspicious.

If you are hungry and will not die, she also said: "What your grandmother told your aunt is right, you should eat less." Eat it vigorously when it's ready.

Everyone at

the table looked at her, and Wu Meimei could only spit out the pork belly in her mouth. Pulled out the two mouthfuls of rice in the bowl, ate a few pieces of tofu, and put down the chopsticks.

She was so angry that she was going to starve to death, looking at a table of big fish and meat that she couldn't eat.

looked at Xia Qingqing, thinking that she was to blame her for being nosy. I usually don't see that she cares about herself, but this time she is kind of kindness.

Lin Juan saw her put down her chopsticks and put the bowl away.

Wu Meimei could only watch her take all the dishes on the table.

She left the table hungry.

Wu Meimei succeeded, and Wu Shengli didn't want to delay at all. Because Mayor Qian's illness can't wait.

He had to send the ginseng over as soon as possible to save the mayor.

He gave Wu Meimei a look, and Wu Meimei immediately understood. In front of everyone, he said, "Dad, I have an upset stomach, you can ride a bicycle and take me to the hospital to prescribe some medicine."

"Okay. You go and put your padded jacket on, it's too cold outside. Wu Shengli said.

Wu Meimei ran upstairs.

The old man said: "Do you want to wait for the fifth child to come back and drive you over?"

Wu Shengli hurriedly waved his hand, "No, the ride will be here soon."

Wu Meimei ran upstairs, tucked the clothes outside into her pants, and tightened her belt. Then put the ginseng in your clothes. Put a big padded jacket on the outside. Standing in front of a mirror, you can't see anything.

Then he walked out of the room with his bag on his back and went downstairs.

followed Wu Shengli out of the door.

Xia Qingqing returned upstairs, and Ahri nested on the bed. Seeing her come in, she quickly jumped up.

"Ahri, things are going well.

"Smooth, Wu Meimei took away the fake ginseng. I watched the whole process of her changing ginseng. "

Well, you're stalking them now. See where they go? Where did they take the ginseng?

"Okay, master, you just wait for my good news. Ahri finished speaking, a white light flashed, and immediately disappeared.

......

Wu Shengli rode a bicycle and took Wu Meimei back home. When his parents saw him come back, they asked, "Didn't you say you would stay for one night?" How did you get back? Wu

Shengli said it was okay, come to the house to get something. She entered the room with Wu Meimei.

Wu Meimei took out the ginseng and gave it to Wu Shengli, "Dad, here you go."

Wu Shengli was in a hurry to see Mayor Qian, and he didn't take out the wrapped ginseng to take a look. Directly put it into his black briefcase.

said to Wu Meimei: "You wait for me at home." When I come back, let's go back to Xia's house together. Wu

Meimei originally wanted to go with her father to see what the mayor's home was like? Unexpectedly, her father didn't take her and let her wait at home. Father has his own reasons for doing things.

"Well, then you go and go back quickly. Don't let the people over there get suspicious of us. Wu Meimei said.

Wu Shengli hung his briefcase on the handlebars and rode away on his bicycle.

Mayor Qian lives in the family home of the city government, which is the house allocated by the employees who work in the city government.

Coming to the downstairs of Mayor Qian's house, he was too familiar with this place. In the past three years with Mayor Qian, he has done a lot of things for him, and it is inconvenient to talk outside, so he will come to his house.

Mayor Qian is not only simple, but also very simple in food, clothing, housing and transportation. He won't change his clothes until they're patched. The government provided him with a special car and driver, and he never used to commute to work. It's all bikes to ride. I also eat in the government canteen, and I never open a small stove for myself.

In the hearts of the people of S City, he is a good official like Liu Luoguo, who is honest and honest and thinks about the people.

In fact......

Wu Shengli came to the second floor and knocked on the door of Mayor Qian's house.

"Who? From the room came the voice of the mayor's wife.

Wu Shengli immediately stood up straight and said politely: "I'm Xiao Wu." I'll take a look at Mayor Qian. The

door clicked open, and the mayor's wife said with a smile on her face: "Secretary Wu, you are here." I was still talking to Lao Qian just now that I hadn't seen you for a few days. Here you are.

"I've been helping Mayor Qian find 100-year-old ginseng, and I don't have time to come.

"Gee, that's bothering you. That thing is not easy to find..."

Before Mrs. Qian's words were finished, Wu Shengli said: "Fortunately, I found it." Mayor Qian was saved. After saying that, he

took out the ginseng wrapped in white cotton cloth from his black handbag.

Mrs. Qian's eyes lit up and she asked happily, "Really?" Where did you find it?

"Seen at my father-in-law's house." Originally, he had two century-old ginseng in his house. He ate one, and his legs were able to walk. His leg is an old problem, and the whole country doesn't know how many hospitals he has gone to, and how many medicines he has taken have no effect, and a single ginseng will solve it.

I asked him for a long time, but he didn't give it, saying that he would keep it for himself. I'm worried about Mayor Qian's illness, so I can't care about anything else. Just take out this ginseng. Wu Shengli almost believed the lies he told.

☆ 125. Chapter 129: Xia Qingqing Knows a Secret

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 129 Xia Qingqing knew a secret

and the mayor's wife nodded with satisfaction, "Old Qian is not wrong, he has always praised you to me for your smart mind and calmness." Say that you are a person who is affectionate and righteous and can do great things in the future.

Wu Shengli heard Mayor Qian's high evaluation of himself, and he was very happy and said modestly: "Mayor Qian is too high for me." Mayor Qian is the one who really does big things.

"Hahaha, you don't have to be modest, what we say is true. It's just that you didn't tell your father-in-law in this life, so you just took it. What will you say if you are found out in the future?

"It's okay, I'm his son-in-law. At most, he will scold me, and he will not do anything to me. I only have Mayor Qian in my heart now, and he is a good mayor of our S City. He has to get better as soon as possible and continue to work for the welfare of the people of our S City. That's all that matters. The

mayor's wife nodded with satisfaction, walked into the room with ginseng, and said with a smile: "Old Qian, who came to see you?"

Wu Shengli followed the mayor's wife into the room. There is a very strong smell of Chinese medicine in it. Mayor Qian was half-leaning on the bed, in a much better state of mind than he had seen a week ago.

"I've heard what you're saying outside. Can you not know who it is?

Then he looked at Wu Shengli and said with a smile: "Secretary Wu, you are so worried about me, running around for me and looking for doctors, and helping me find ginseng." I've taken it all to heart, and I won't treat you badly when I'm well.

Wu Shengli was happy in his heart, but he said: "This is all as it should be." Without your promotion, how could I have been able to go from the library to you as a secretary all at once. I have this kindness in my heart. I am willing to help you do this.

Mayor

Qian nodded with satisfaction, he liked that people like Wu Shengli were smart enough.

"Mayor Qian, I see that you are in good spirits. Then the old Chinese medicine skills are not bad.

"Hahaha, there are indeed two brushes. To tell you the truth, my lover bought a century-old ginseng yesterday, and after coming back and taking it, he feels much more relaxed and not tense now.

"If you eat this ginseng again, your body will soon be fine. Wu Shengli said.

Mayor Qian nodded, "Yes, I have already delayed a lot of work. Hopefully, after the New Year I will be able to return to the way I used to be. "

The ginseng was given money, and the mayor was relieved. Mayor Qian's health should be able to get better soon.

I sat and talked for a while, and then left.

Sending Wu Shengli away, the mayor's wife said to Mayor Qian with ginseng in her hand: "If Secretary Wu knew that such a ginseng would cost 50,000 yuan, would he still be willing to bring it to you?"

Mayor

Qian smiled, "Don't say 50,000, even 100,000 is willing."

"Why do you say that?

"Do you think he's really thankful for me for being so positive about my condition? He was afraid that something would happen to me, and he would have no way out. He is a very ambitious man, and he knows that having power in his hands is far more important than having money in his hands. With power, money is indispensable. "

What you're saying is that Secretary Wu is indeed a smart person.

"I like smart people, people who know what they want, who are ambitious and have brains. will understand people's minds and will do whatever it takes to achieve an end. If you use him well, he will be my most effective assistant.

......

Wu Shengli went home and picked up Wu Meimei to go back to Xia's house.

Sitting on the back seat of the bicycle, Wu Meimei asked, "Dad, the mayor must be very happy to see the ginseng you sent."

Wu Shengli smiled on his face, "Can you not be happy?" That's what he saved his life. Girl, you will wait to enjoy happiness in the future.

Wu Meimei,

who was sitting in the back seat, closed her mouth happily.

A few minutes later, the bicycle stopped in front of Xia's house. On the walls on both sides of the gate are two big red letters.

The father and daughter looked at each other and smiled, they both knew in their hearts that in a few days, the big red happy word would be replaced by a black word on a white background.

Wu Shengli parked his bicycle in the carport. The father and daughter entered the house.

......

Ahri had already returned first.

Xia Qingqing already knew where the ginseng went. She thought that Wu Shengli wanted to take out the ginseng and sell it. I didn't expect him to take it to the leader.

listened to Ahri at Mayor Qian's house, what they said, and the conversation between Mayor Qian and his wife after Wu Shengli left. Xia Qingqing's mind immediately appeared with the shadow of the middle-aged woman who bought her ginseng.

She told her about the woman's appearance and height, and Ahri said that the mayor's wife was what she said she was.

Xia Qingqing discussed with Li Weiguo when he sold ginseng that day, and the person who could easily spend 50,000 yuan to buy ginseng without blinking his eyes must be a powerful person in his hands. There is no second answer except for those who are officials. It's just that I didn't expect it to be Mayor Qian of S City, who has a good reputation.

It turned out that what he saw for everyone on the surface was an illusion, and this Mayor Qian was still a big mouse. It is said that things gather by like, and people are divided by groups. People who can get together are the same kind of people.

This kind of person has gone all the way to the position of mayor, and I don't know how many unsightly things have been done behind this.

Everything has cause and effect, since Wu Shengli gave him ginseng, whether he has a life depends on his creation.

She wouldn't mix that kind of thing.

She didn't say anything about it, and she couldn't explain how she knew it.

She believed that Mayor Qian had an accident after eating the ginseng given by Wu Shengli. Wu Shengli is a murderer. As long as the police investigate deeply, they can dig out the matter of Mayor Qian. This is a good thing for the people.

Wu Shengli dug the graves of himself and Mayor Qian, and it was a gratifying thing to find death by himself.

She just replaced all the curtains with Li Weiguo, her mother and Xia Aihua with new ones.

Her room was also redecorated again. The entire bed cover had been replaced with bright red.

In the middle of the quilt, there is also an embroidered picture of mandarin ducks playing in the water. The two pillow cases are also full of patterns of mandarin ducks playing in the water.

After doing all this, I went outside and pasted all the happy words. Then I came back and sat on the sofa to rest.

At this time, the door opened, and Wu Shengli and his daughter walked in.

Everyone's eyes were on them at the same time.

Wu Shengli walked over and sat on the sofa with a smile, and crossed Erlang's legs in front of the old man, "There are so many people in the hospital today, if it weren't for the people I knew in the hospital, I'm afraid I wouldn't have seen it yet." I really can't go to the hospital for this minor illness, and the doctor said that there is nothing wrong, and I don't even need to take medicine.

"It's okay. I should have listened to my grandmother and aunt just now, and I was just hungry. You two have been out for so long, and all the work at home is done. Xia Aihua said.

"Ah, didn't grandma say that everything else is ready at home? If I knew I had to work, I wouldn't have gone to the hospital. Wu Meimei said.

"Don't listen to your mother, there is no shortage of you two in the family. Grandma said with a smile.

The atmosphere is very harmonious, like a lively family.

......

blink of an eye, it was the 26th day of the 11th month of the lunar calendar. The day of Xia Qingqing's wedding.

☆ 126. Chapter 130: The Wedding Is Underway

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 130: During the

Wedding, Today's Weather Is Clear and Cloudless. But the cold weather still made people shiver.

The usually quiet military compound is also lively at the moment. The invited guests came.

Lin Juan took out all the prepared sweets and distributed them to the guests. The children were very happy to see the sweets.

Everyone came with gift money. When I arrived, I found out that there was no gift money for this wedding. This surprised the guests.

They thought that there was such a granddaughter in the chief's family, and it must be the wedding of the grandson. I am afraid that the gift money is too high, and when the time comes, I will not have as much as anyone else, so that the old chief will have opinions on them.

I have more money on my body, and I will come according to the gift money from others. If there is anything to do in the future, ask the chief for help, and you can open your mouth.

This gift money is not accepted, which is still rare. Almost nothing. This makes it a lot easier for the people who come to the wedding, because they don't know how much money everyone will pay. Too much is a burden on the family, and too little is too embarrassing to show up.

The old man thought the same way. His status is here. Key money is a burden for their relatives and friends. Everyone's conditions are the same, a salary of dozens of dollars a month, young children, and elderly parents. The money that can be saved is saved by frugality.

The guests invited are all very close relatives, as well as old comrades-in-arms who have a good relationship, and it is good to take this opportunity to get together in this way.

The whole family supports this approach.

This also won the favor and praise of the guests.

The clothes of Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo, the two newcomers, are also eye-catching. It is a two-body army green modified military uniform style.

Xia Qingqing tied two braids. Wearing an army-green hat, directly above the hat is a red star embroidered by herself.

She and Li Weiguo each had a big red flower on their chests.

Xia Qingqing is naturally beautiful and moving, and people can't take their eyes off it without applying fat powder.

Li Weiguo is tall and burly, with an upright face like a carving, and his facial features are full of wildness. At first glance, the straight body is a characteristic of only those who have served in the army.

The two of them stand together, a match made in heaven for talented women and beautiful women. It attracted bursts of praise from everyone.

"It is worthy of being born in a military family, although he did not become a soldier, but you look at that temperament, which is incomparable to ordinary people. The granddaughter of the old chief's family is different. "

What I said is that the old chief's family is kind-hearted and does things authentically. The granddaughter who was raised must not be bad. There is a lineage of such bloodlines. "

That's a good point. I heard that the bridegroom was a soldier in the countryside. It also makes sense that the old chief could agree to this marriage. Don't look at the background and look at the character. Look at how long the bridegroom is. At first glance, they are family. Wu

Meimei stood in the crowd, she was dressed very fashionably today, with exquisite makeup and long hair and a shawl. Wearing a camel-colored coat of great value.

Her purpose is to be in the limelight and let everyone see that she is better looking than Xia Qingqing. She wanted everyone's attention to herself.

There are many people who look at her, but there is not a single one who praises her beauty. She was obviously better looking than Xia Qingqing, but they still looked at Xia Qingqing with admiration.

She even heard what others were saying about her.

"Do you see, the fashionably dressed one is the granddaughter of the old chief's family. There is no comparison with the granddaughter of the old chief's family. You can see how fashionable she is dressed and she wears makeup. Didn't she know it was her cousin's wedding scene? Not dignified, let alone ignorant. The gap is immediately apparent. "

You're right, they don't look like people at all.

Wu Meimei almost fainted, and turned her head to look at the woman who was gossiping about her. If it weren't for the tray in her hand, she would have wanted to go up and tear their mouths apart.

The two middle-aged women immediately shut up and smiled embarrassedly.

Wu Meimei turned her head and looked at Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo who came down the stairs with hatred.

She hated her teeth, and her face showed a look of jealousy, and she sneered in her heart, "Xia Qingqing, even if you are likable, as long as that old man and old lady eat your ginseng, you will become a murderer who everyone shouts and spurns at others." Let's go underground with those two old things. "

I feel so much better when I think about it.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo walked in front of Xia Aiguo and Lin Juan. This is the part of the tea ceremony.

Wu Meimei held a tray with a big red robe printed with the word "Xi" in her hand, and two red bowls with auspicious patterns of dragons and phoenixes were placed on it. The bowl is soaked in the West Lake Longjing.

She hated doing this so much. But this is a decision made by grandma and grandpa, and she can only accept it.

Li Weiguo took the bowl from the tray first.

Li Weiguo first knelt in front of his parents-in-law, and Xia Qingqing followed and knelt down.

Grandma told them about the process of tea ceremony. From the beginning to the end, it must be the groom's tea offering.

Li Weiguo held the teacup in both hands, stretched out his arms in front of Xia Aiguo, and said, "Dad, you drink tea."

Xia Aiguo happily responded, took the building, picked up the lid, dialed the tea leaves floating on it and took a sip. Then he gave it to Li Weiguo, and said with full anger: "Qingqing will be handed over to you in the future, you have to love her well."

"Dad, don't worry. If you hand over Qingqing to me, I will make her happy every day. He

placed the bowl in the tray.

Xia Aiguo took out the prepared red envelope and gave it to him, "Okay, I remember everything." Qingqing can't spare you if she tells me that you're not happy.

Li Weiguo smiled and took the red envelope, "Thank you, Dad." I can't spare myself if she's unhappy.

He handed over the red envelope to Xia Qingqing, "Daughter-in-law, I'll listen to what you say in the future." You are the head of the family. Red envelope for you. Li

Weiguo's words made everyone laugh happily, and they couldn't stop nodding at this young man, saying that the chief's granddaughter had a good eye and had found a good guy.

Wu Meimei rolled her eyes, thinking that these people were all sycophants. She didn't believe it, if the old man was not the chief, the uncle was not the leader of the army. These people are going to be so sycophants.

Li Weiguo picked up another tea bowl from the tray with both hands, sent it to Lin Juan with both hands, and shouted in a loud voice: "Mom, please drink tea." "

Lin Juan thinks how Li Weiguo likes it, so she took a sip and gave it back to him." Qingqing is the little princess of our Xia family, and you can't condone anything wrong, your husband and wife will discuss things well and live a good life. "

Mom, I'll do it.

Lin Juan also took a red envelope to him, and Li Weiguo put the tea bowl in the tray. He took the red envelope handed over by Lin Juan with both hands. changed hands and gave it to Xia Qingqing again, "Daughter-in-law, you take it."

Xia Qingqing didn't expect that Li Weiguo usually didn't talk much, but he was generous, cheerful and lively in front of so many people. She really picked up a baby.

Then I gave tea to my grandparents in the same way, and received two big red envelopes.

The ceremony of the tea ceremony is over.

☆ 127. Chapter 131: Something Happened (1)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 131: Something Happened (1)

After the tea, the ceremony of changing the mouth was completed. I met a lot of relatives under the introduction of the old man. Then everyone went to the Peace Hotel for a banquet.

Not spending a penny to eat at the most high-end Peace Hotel in S City is something that most people have never thought of.

In Xia Qingqing's view, the decoration here is not high-end, but it is already a high-end representative in this era.

The banquet is in the Xiangrui Hall.

Ten tables of banquets were booked. One table can seat twelve people. Ten tables is one hundred and twenty people. But a small number of them are children who come with their parents.

Although the supplies were scarce, there was wine and meat on every table, and everyone ate happily.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo toasted everyone next to the table, Li Weiguo's amount of alcohol is limited, he is usually a person who doesn't drink a drop of alcohol, and after drinking a few glasses, he is a little dizzy, and his face is red like a big apple.

After the ten tables of wine, Li Weiguo was already drunk. Standing on the ground is as if you have stepped on cotton.

Xia Qingqing didn't drink much, she took a sip. Ten tables of wine were toasted, and the total amount of wine was only one glass.

She barely felt anything.

Helping Li Weiguo back to the lounge next to the hotel, Grandma Lin Juan was there.

Grandpa was out eating and chatting with those old comrades-in-arms and relatives.

At this time, Li Weiguo's stomach was tumbling, and he forcibly returned to the lounge, and as soon as he entered the door, he ran into the bathroom in the house and vomited.

Xia Qingqing was patting him on the back, and the old lady said to Lin Juan, "Go and ask the chef to make a sobering soup, it's not okay to get drunk at this time." "

Okay, I'll go. Why is this kid drinking so much? Lin Juan turned around and left.

After vomiting, I felt more comfortable, but my head was still dizzy. Grandma brought over a glass of water and said, "Rinse your mouth."

Xia Qingqing took the water cup and rinsed Li Weiguo's mouth, and helped him out of the bathroom.

Sitting on the sofa, my grandmother said distressedly: "You can't drink, it's so uncomfortable to drink so much."

Although

Li Weiguo's mind was dizzy, his brain was much clearer after vomiting.

He smiled and said: "I'm happy today, so many people have blessed me to have a noble son with Qingqing and Baitou, of course I have to show sincerity and drink a few more glasses."

"You can't drink alcohol, and you should drink less when you're happy." You never drink alcohol people who drink so much at once hurt their body. Your mom went to the kitchen and asked the cook to make the decanter soup for you. Take a break. Grandma said.

Li Weiguo smiled and said, "Grandma, I'm fine."

Xia Qingqing went and poured a glass of warm water and brought it to him, "Weiguo, drink some tea to warm your stomach."

Li Weiguo took the cup and drank it in one gulp, "It's much more comfortable."

Xia Qingqing glanced at him, "Do you say you're stupid?" People toast you, you can take a sip. I told them you don't drink. If you're happy, you can't refuse to come.

"It's just a sincere child, like our family. Grandma said with a smile.

After a while, Lin Juan brought the decanting soup. Li Weiguo drank it himself, and after drinking it, his whole body was much warmer and he felt better.

At this time, Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei walked in, Xia Aihua said: "The bride and groom are going over for dinner, and the parents and sisters-in-law can go over."

"Okay, let's go get some food too." The old lady got up.

Wu Meimei saw Li Weiguo's flushed face, and couldn't help but say, "Cousin, you didn't stop you from toasting just now." Others thought he hadn't seen wine. What a shame to be drunk. The

old lady glared at her, and said disgustedly: "You kid is open-mouthed, what do you mean by never seeing wine." Don't drink alcohol, drink plain water with guests.

Wu Meimei didn't need to look at the old lady's face now, she rolled her eyes and sneered, "I'm not wrong."

Xia Aihua looked at the overall situation or leaned his elbow against her and said, "You kid, can you die if you say two good words?"

Then he smiled and said to his mother, "Mother, don't pay attention to her." She was still a child.

Xia Qingqing sneered, "Auntie, my cousin is twenty years old, and she still has children."

Then he looked at Wu Meimei again, "Tut-tut, cousin, your mouth is like a dung pit." Since you were a child, you have liked to fight with me, and you have to snatch what I like. Are you jealous when you see that I have found a wishful man? It's useless for you to be jealous, we can't look down on you like you.

Wu Meimei glared angrily, "You, who robbed you." I'm not unusual.

Li Weiguo stood up and said to Qingqing with a smile: "You still know me." I have a very high vision, and ordinary cats and dogs really can't get into my eyes. Then

he helped the old lady and said, "Grandma, let's eat."

Watching them go out, Xia Aihua glared at Wu Meimei and said softly, "Did you take the wrong medicine today?" From morning to now, your eyes have been on people. You're not dead yet?

Wu Meimei's chest rose and fell, and she was compared to Xia Qingqing since the morning. I can't compare to her anywhere in these people's mouths. He also said ugly things about himself.

She held her breath in her heart, and she wanted to embarrass Xia Qingqing and feel uncomfortable.

"Whoever is rare of him, my husband will be ten thousand times stronger than him in the future. But I'm just a countryman, so I'm not unusual.

Xia Aihua sighed, patted her shoulder and comforted her softly: "Meimei, don't be impulsive when you see

Xia Qingqing. The two of you have hated each other since childhood, as if they were enemies in the previous life. Your dad's plan has already begun, and you don't know what will happen to them? Isn't the ending enough for you to be relieved? Don't be impulsive from now on, hold your breath. "

I know. I was a little too impulsive just now. Wu Meimei knew their end in her heart. Just as soon as she saw Xia Qingqing, she couldn't help it.

The mother and daughter walked out of the lounge together and went to the bride's table.

On the table are the closest relatives, Xia Aihua's family, Xia Qingqing's grandparents, uncles and aunts. Xia Aiguo, Lin Juan and grandma and old man.

The old man was originally with his comrades, and then he was called over.

There are eight dishes on the table. Chicken, duck and fish are available, with all the color, flavor and flavor.

The old man said: "Today is my granddaughter's big day, and we are all her dearest relatives. I hope that with our testimony and blessings, she will be happy and free of troubles forever. Let's all have a drink. Everyone

drank happily. He also said some words of blessing to Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo.

Then everyone started eating, drinking, and chatting.

At this time, the fifth child walked in. What did he say when he walked to Xia Aiguo's side?

Xia Aiguo was stunned for a moment, and his gaze inadvertently swept over Wu Shengli's face.

Then he nodded and said to the old man, "Dad, I have something to go out." The

old man smiled and nodded, "Okay, you can go."

Xia Aiguo followed the old five and the two in a hurryBusy gone. Xia Qingqing's sixth sense told her that something must have happened to Mayor Qian.

glanced at the family of three opposite, and ate there with their heads down, sneering in their hearts.

☆ 128. Chapter 132: Something Happened (2)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 132 Something Happened (2)

Xia Aiguo followed Lao Wu out of the Peace Hotel.

I saw more than a dozen policemen standing at the door of the hotel, and people passing by looked curiously in this direction. Others stopped, looking at it from a distance.

He didn't know what was going on?

Wu Shengli took the ginseng and gave it to Qian Wenhua, Xia Qingqing didn't say anything.

The middle-aged man led by him spoke like a bell, and Lizheng gave him a military salute.

"Hello, I'm Lu Zhiming from the Public Security Bureau. Comrade Qian Wenhua was killed, and his family has called the police. Wu Shengli, the secretary next to him, gave him a ginseng the day before yesterday, and he died foaming at the mouth after eating it. After our dissection, the digest extracted from his stomach proved that the ginseng contained a large dose of poison.

Xia Aiguo was shocked, Wu Shengli did not take the ginseng to sell, but gave it to Qian Culture. This money culture was even eaten back, and people were poisoned to death! Who would have thought it would end like this?

"This is incredible?

"We can't listen to their side of the story, we have to take Wu Shengli to the Public Security Bureau for interrogation." You can rest assured that we will not wronged a good person, nor will we spare anyone who has committed a crime. Today is the day of your daughter's great joy, there are many people inside, we can't go in and arrest people directly, for fear that if he jumps over the wall in a hurry and hurts innocent people. So, I think you can help us call Wu Shengli out and let him go with us to the Public Security Bureau.

"No problem. Wait here, and I'll go in and call him out. Be prepared, for if he had done it, he would not have gone with you easily. "

Rest assured, we know what to do.

Xia Aiguo nodded and entered the hotel. The fifth child followed.

Xia Aiguo said: "When I went in, I said that Mrs. Qian was waiting for him outside the hotel." "

The guests were still eating, drinking, and chatting.

The two of them returned to the room, Xia Aiguo sat down in his seat, and said to Wu Shengli, who was eating: "Shengli, Mrs. Qian is waiting for you at the door." When I asked her to come in, she wouldn't come in, saying she had something to tell you.

When Wu Shengli heard that Mrs. Qian was looking for him, he thought to himself, could it be that Qian Wenhua had eaten his ginseng and had completely recovered?

He didn't think much about it, put down the dishes and chopsticks, wiped his mouth with a handkerchief, stood up and said, "Then I'll go out first." You eat slowly. "

I'll take you there. "Old Wudao.

Wu Shengli didn't have any defense, he was thinking about what Mrs. Qian could do to find him at this time? I came to the outside of the hotel with curiosity.

"What about people? Wu Shengli didn't see Mrs. Qian. As he looked around, he saw policemen walking towards him from the left and right and directly in front of him.

His mind went blank for a moment, and out of awe of the uniform of the police, he had done many unsightly things over the years. He instinctively wanted to step back.

Lao Wu stood behind him and said to him: "Qian Wenhua has died, and the police will take you to the Public Security Bureau to record a confession."

Wu Shengli was stunned, and cold air came out of his back. Passed away? How is this possible?? He was fine when he went to give ginseng the day before yesterday, but why did he die after only one day? What should he do when he dies?

At this time, more than a dozen policemen also surrounded him.

Director Lu stretched out his hand and took Wu Shengli's hand, and put a silver bracelet on him with a click.

At this time, Wu Shengli reacted and said angrily: "I'm going to make a confession, what are you doing with handcuffs for me?" I won't go with you until you explain it clearly. Don't you forget who I am? Sitting inside were my father-in-law and my brother-in-law.

"Mrs. Qian went to the police at the Public Security Bureau, and we conducted an autopsy on Qian Wenhua, and the ginseng residue extracted from his stomach proved that he died after eating ginseng. You gave him a ginseng the day before yesterday, didn't you? You'd better come with us and make things clear. If you don't cooperate, don't blame us for not being unkind to you. Director Lu said.

"No way, my ginseng is not poisonous, and his death has nothing to do with me. Qian Wenhua has been sick recently, and I have hired an old Chinese medicine doctor for him, how could I harm him? Wu Shengli explained.

He thought something might be wrong. As soon as Qian Wenhua died, it wouldn't take long for the mess he left behind to be exposed, and he was involved in many things. I'm afraid I'm going to fall into it.

"Don't worry, we're talking about evidence. You honestly went to the police station with us and cooperated with us. We don't just wrong. Director Lu said.

Wu Shengli was surrounded by the police, so he could only obediently follow them to the police station.

He sat in the interrogation room.

After waiting for a while, Director Lu and two other young policemen sat down at the interrogation table opposite him.

This case is very special, Qian Wenhua was killed. The impact of this incident was very bad, and he had to work hard to handle the case himself.

Wu Shengli is next for interrogation. I ask you a question and I hope you answer it truthfully. Did you do it?

Wu Shengli nodded.

......

In the Xiangrui Hall of the Peace Hotel.

The guests were full of food and drink, and the banquet began to end.

The old man and his family sent the guests to the door of the hotel. When the guests are gone, they have to go back.

Wu Meimei asked her mother, "Why did Dad go for so long and not come back?" What do you think can happen to him for money?

"Your dad has his own way of doing things, don't worry about him, he will definitely be back when he is done." When he comes back, you ask him yourself. Let's go home with my grandfather first. When your dad comes back, we'll go back together. Xia Aihua said.

Wu Meimei nodded and went home in Xia Aiguo's car from the army.

In the car in front, the fifth child was driving, and Xia Qingqing, Li Weiguo, and grandparents were sitting in the car.

Xia Aihua's mother and daughter were here just now, and the old man had a lot of questions in his heart and couldn't ask. Now that their mother and daughter are not there, they ask where did the fifth Wu Shengli go?

Lao Wu told Wu Shengli about being arrested by the police.

Xia Qingqing was not surprised at all, this was similar to the result she had guessed. I just didn't expect things to go so fast.

Grandpa said: "His end has long been doomed, this is God taking him in, I am afraid that he will never be able to come out in the future if he is caught in this way."

"He deliberately killed someone, and he was going to be shot." I heard that Qian Wenhua was honest and honest and a good person, but he died in the hands of Wu Shengli. It's a pity. Grandma said.

Qian culture is too good at camouflage, grandma doesn't know that she knows, "People are like clusters and clusters." What attracts whom. People like Wu Shengli can be reused by him. I'm sure he's no better. Generally, the more superficial people are, the more accurate this kind of person is. Grandpa

nodded, "You're right, the character created by Qian Culture is too deliberate." I've noticed him for a long time. As a leader, I rode a broken bike to work every day. A piece of clothing is worn until it is patched. He has housing provided by the unit, his salary is several times that of ordinary people, and his life will be very nourishing. Why did he make himself like a beggar? I've been suspicious of him for a long time.

☆ 129. Chapter 133: No Cave Room

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 133 Can't Dongfang

Grandpa is worthy of being a person who has been a leader with experience, and he will look at people from different angles.

The old lady's brows furrowed, "You say, will Victory say that this ginseng was exchanged from our family?"

"Yes, he'll definitely say it in order to shirk his responsibility. But don't worry, we don't admit it. Wu Shengli cheated in the flea market, made fake ginseng, and bought rat poison, which is all evidenced. The police found out as soon as they checked. Xia Qingqing said.

"Qingqing is right. Don't worry about Wu Shengli implicating us in this matter. Today is a day of great joy for Qingqing and the defense of the country, don't care about anything. As for Aihua and that Wu Meimei, let's not show it in front of them, we usually do whatever they want, and the police will look for them. The

car came to the outside of the military compound, and the fifth child put a whip at the gate of the compound. Then I drove into the compound and returned home.

The compound of the military region is not another place, and ordinary people cannot enter this place.

Xia Qingqing is married, there is a Xi custom here, and it is a Xi custom that a married daughter cannot have sex with her son-in-law in her mother's house.

Although the family will not care about this Xi. Grandparents, and fathers all felt that there was nothing, saying that there was no need to abide by the old customs and customs.

Li Weiguo felt that no matter what the Xi was, since it was agreed upon by everyone, not abiding by it would make others gossip.

He married Qingqing, and he was a member of the Xia family. He can't let people gossip about the Xia family.

Xia Qingqing also felt that he was right, and now people are terrifying. Grandparents and parents are very face-saving people, and if someone gossips, she will care a lot.

So before getting married, they discussed with their families to cancel the link of the hole room. In other words, when you get married in the Xia family, you will still sleep separately.

The sound of firecrackers still made the adults and children in the compound come out to watch the excitement. Surrounded by the gate of the compound.

Xia Qingqing got out of the car with Li Weiguo, and Xia Weiguo's wine strength was floating on his head. Xia Qingqing gave the candy she was carrying to the children watching the excitement, and then helped Li Weiguo into the courtyard.

The people and children in the compound are all military dependents, and they are generally very qualified, they only gather outside the gate to watch, and no one follows the courtyard.

After entering the house, Xia Qingqing helped Li Weiguo to his room to rest.

When passing by the wedding room arranged for them by the family, Li Weiguo stopped.

Li Weiguo pointed to the room, "This is our wedding room, I want to sleep here."

Xia Qingqing helped him into the room and let him lie on the wide bed.

Li Weiguo was a little impulsive under the domination of alcohol, and hugged Xia Qingqing's waist and didn't let go, "You sleep with me."

Xia Qingqing blushed and said, "You forgot, it was you who said that we can't be in my mother's cave." Do you regret it?

Li Weiguo remembered that there was such a thing, and he really regretted it at the moment, he hugged her tightly again, "I regret it."

"It's useless to regret it now. If you break your promise, how will you see your grandparents, parents in the future? Okay, lie down in bed for a while, and I'll help clean up the outside. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

Li Weiguo was stunned for a moment, hugging her waist but still reluctant to let go, he lowered his head and approached Xia Qingqing, who was looking at him with a small face, and said in a low voice, "Let's kiss it."

Xia Qingqing swallowed her saliva, looking at her gradually enlarged face, her delicate and three-dimensional facial features made her feel that the air had become thinner. At this moment, she really wanted to push him down and eat him clean.

She closed her eyes slightly.

Li Weiguo's heart was beating hard, and he wanted to rub the little woman with the warm nephrite in front of him into his heart. He also closed his eyes.

The two of them have gone into a state of self-forgetfulness. When Li Weiguo's kiss was about to kiss Xia Qingqing's lips, he heard a clumping sound.

The laughter was very abrupt, and Li Weiguo and Xia Qingqing immediately let go of each other. He looked at the door.

Wu Meimei leaned against the edge of the door, covered her mouth and chuckled.

Xia Qingqing glared at her resentfully and ruined her good deeds, she couldn't bear to stare at her three times and twice, walked up to her, and pushed her with her hand, "Wu Meimei, are you sick?"

Wu Meimei took a few steps back and hit the wall. I didn't expect her to push her.

As soon as I wanted to get angry and remembered what my mother had told her, I didn't bother with her.

She pouted with a mocking look on her face and said, "Tut-tut." I can't help it. Xia Qingqing, don't forget, this is your mother's home. Grandpa and grandpa have said that you only get married and go through the form, not in your mother's cave. You haven't forgotten about it. If they knew, how would you explain it? Wu

Meimei didn't know that they proposed it, not her grandparents.

"Then you can go and sue your grandparents. See if grandpa will scold you for being nosy. Don't you look at who you are? It's my grandparents who let you live here kindly. You don't weigh yourself to see how many pounds and taels you have? Xia Qingqing's face was full of contempt.

Wu Meimei was stunned, could it be that her grandparents told Xia Qingqing about her mother's life experience?

"What do you say? I'm granddaughter, just like you. "

You said that you are your granddaughter, your surname is Wu and my surname is Xia, and this family will be mine in the future, can it be the same?" If you want to live here, you can be honest, and if you don't want to be upset, I'll throw you out in minutes. He

glanced at her, turned and closed the door.

Xia Qingqing lifted the quilt and said to Li Weiguo: "You sleep for a while." It's a mess outside, and I'm going to help clean up.

Li Weiguo nodded, lay down on the bed, and fell asleep. Help him take off his shoes and put the quilt over him. Looking at the way he was asleep, I kissed him on the forehead. He smiled and went out.

Wu Meimei, who was standing outside, knew that she had misunderstood, and she thought that her grandfather had told them about her mother's life experience. If Xia Qingqing really knew, she wouldn't have let herself into this house.

Thinking that she was given to her by Xia Qingqing to do it to herself, this was the first time in the world. She couldn't bear it.

She pinched her thigh hard, tears of pain in her eyes.

She trotted downstairs with an aggrieved face.

Xia Aihua was cleaning at the staircase, and when she saw her tearful appearance, she quickly put down the work in her hand and asked, "What's wrong with Meimei?"

Wu Meimei ignored her and ran directly to the sofa in the living room, where her grandfather was sitting.

Xia Aihua also followed, "What's wrong with Meimei?" Why are you still crying? The

old man looked down at the newspaper and didn't even look at her.

Wu Meimei didn't even look at her grandfather, so she cried and kissed Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo in the room. Pushing her with his hand and pushing her away, he told her again.

Xia Aihua was very angry when she heard this, and she didn't speak yet.

The old man raised his head and looked at her with a serious face, "This is all self-inflicted, Qingqing is right."

☆ 130. Chapter 134: The police come to the door

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 134: The

old

man's words made Xia Aihua's mother and daughter stunned.

Grandpa looked down at his newspaper again.

The mother and daughter glanced at each other, and Xia Aihua said, "Dad, what did Meimei do wrong." Every time our family of three comes to you, Shengli and I sleep in separate rooms. Mei Mei reminded her that it was also kind? How could she do it? The

old man looked up at her again, without a smile on his face, "You are too lenient, take care of your own business." Your sister-in-law and grandmother are both working, so you can help them if you have nothing to do. Mother

and daughter looked at each other. The two of them had to get up and go to work.

Xia Qingqing came down from the stairs and walked across from them. She heard what the mother and daughter had just said to their grandfather.

She smiled and said, "It's hard work.

Xia Aihua pulled a face, Wu Meimei rolled her eyes, and pulled her mother's arm, "Go, don't pay attention to her." Grandma

held a rag in her hand, "Aihua, you and Meimei go to clean the yard." The house is almost busy.

Xia Aihua answered, and the two of them went to the courtyard.

Xia Qingqing came to her grandfather and sat down. Grandpa smiled and said, "It's been a busy day, so don't you go and rest if you're tired."

She sat down next to her grandfather, "I'm not tired of grandpa." Did Wu Meimei come to sue you? She's so nasty.

"Grandpa still doesn't know your personality and temper. I don't believe what she says. The hearts of their mother and daughter were darkened. "

The ending of their mother and daughter, Xia Qingqing has already calculated it for them.

If Wu Shengli wants to keep Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei, as long as he doesn't say anything, he directly admits that it is the money culture he killed. Directly waiting to be shot.

If he wanted to win a game for himself, he would not admit the crime, try his best to clear his name, and let their mother and daughter gamble with him. If you win the bet, you will be alive, and if you lose, everyone will play together.

With Wu Shengli's person, he would mostly choose the latter.

Whichever he chose, she had the owner of the ginseng and deer antler shop at the flea market and the vendor selling rat poison. Wu Shengli's family will not be able to escape the punishment of the law.

It won't be long before she believes the police will find her home.

Xia Aihua's mother and daughter went out of the house and came to the yard to clean up. The yard was littered with crumbs left over from firecrackers, candy wrappers wrapped in sugar cubes.

Wu Meimei looked out of the gate in a bad mood, "What did Dad do?" Why haven't you come back yet? I don't want to be here for a minute. I'm so by the old man. If it weren't for the fear of causing trouble for my dad's plans, I would have had a fight with them and go straight home. "

Alright, stop whining. You don't think I'm angry. Ever since he told me about my background, I could clearly feel that it was not the same as before. They have already kicked us out of the Xia family from the bottom of their hearts.

"It's okay, when those two old immortals kick their legs, Xia Qingqing will be arrested and sentenced, and his uncle and aunt will lose half their lives. You are still the daughter of the Xia family, so you have the right to compete with your uncle for property. Get the money, who is still rare, what is the Xia family. I wish their whole family had eaten the ginseng now, and it would be better to die cleanly. The entire Xia family is ours. Haha, I feel so much better when I think about this. Xia

Aihua didn't speak, the matter has come to this, they are ruthless to themselves, so don't blame themselves for being unjust to them. They forced them to do it. If they hadn't told her about her background, she wouldn't have agreed to Wu Shengli using this method of treating them with no regret medicine.

The mother and daughter cleaned the yard, and as soon as the broom in their hands was put down, they heard a knock on the door.

Wu Meimei was overjoyed and said, "It must be my dad who is back."

She happily ran over to open the door, and before she saw anyone, she said, "Dad, why did you come back..."

She was stunned when she

saw the person knocking on the door, and her heart was a little uneasy. Suddenly nervous, she swallowed her saliva and asked, "Comrade policeman, what are you doing here?"

Director

Lu looked at the appearance of the girl in front of him and guessed who she was. She and Wu Shengli are carved out of the same mold, and anyone who looks at it can guess the relationship between the two.

But in order to confirm his thoughts, he still asked, "You are Wu Shengli's daughter."

Wu Meimei, who

was already very nervous, became even more nervous when she heard the police ask her like this, "You, you know my father."

Director

Lu saw her nervousness and nodded with a serious face.

"You go and report to Chief Xia, and say that Lu Zhiming from the Public Security Bureau has something to look for him.

Wu Meimei felt that something must have happened to her father, if he went to see Mrs. Qian, it would be impossible for him not to come back for such a long time?

Lu Zhiming saw her standing still and was stunned, and said, "Are you okay?" "

Wu Meimei came back to her senses at this time, "You wait for me to pass the word."

Lu Zhiming has been a policeman for more than 20 years, and he has a sharp eye for people, and he sees horror in Wu Meimei's eyes. Why is there a panic manifestation?

After Wu Shengli was taken back to the police station, he has been interrogated until now.

Wu Shengli refused to admit that he had harmed Qian Culture. After Qian Wenhua fell ill, he ran around to find a doctor for him. The doctor said that it takes a hundred years of ginseng as a medicine primer to save the life of Qian Culture. He went around looking for ginseng again. He wanted to keep the money culture alive.

They found a Chinese medicine doctor who treated Qian Wenhua, proving that Wu Shengli was not lying.

Wu Shengli confessed that the ginseng he gave Qian Culture was taken from the Xia family. It was the granddaughter of the Xia family who came back from outside to mend the old man's body.

In order to save Qian Wen's life, he asked his daughter to steal the ginseng. After getting the ginseng, he went directly to Qian Wenhua's house and gave the ginseng to Qian Wenhua. He doesn't know what's going on either? Why did Qian Wenhua suddenly die after eating ginseng?

If all he said was true. Then it is necessary to determine whether the Xia family has this ginseng, if this ginseng is not there. It shows that the old man's ginseng was poisoned. The suspect is Xia Qingqing, who brought ginseng, the granddaughter of Master Xia.

It's complicated. The person involved in the case is a big man with a head and face in S City, and he can't go wrong. Everyone in this case must be interrogated to find clues to solve the case.

Xia Aihua, who was standing at the door, was also surprised to see that it was the police, today is the day of Qingqing's wedding, what are the police doing at home? Thinking that her husband hadn't come back yet, she suddenly became nervous. She didn't even dare to go over.

Wu Meimei walked over with a nervous face. This made Xia Aihua's heart even more bottomless.

She stepped forward a few steps forward and asked, "What are the police doing here?"

"They're here to find Grandpa. I'm worried if something happened to my dad? If it's because of my dad, mom we're done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 129 5
Author: Gongzibai STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? COMPLETED This is a story about a counterattack in a book dressed a...
159K 5.9K 16
"You have to make that guy fall in love with you."
22.5K 125 52
Author: Xiliangmiao Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed With one shot in the head, Guan Yue traveled from the end of the world...
9.7K 154 32
(you) needed some money to start your own buiseness, so (you) dicided to apply for a job at megapizzaplex, and (you) got it at an attendent on the Da...