✓ Rebirth Seventy, Pretty Int...

由 prince05026

Author: Toothless Rabbit Link; https://shubaowb.com/novel/267183.html Xia Qingqing was designed by a scumbag... 更多

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151- 160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-End

101-110

761 12 3
由 prince05026

☆ 101. Chapter 105: Eavesdropping

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 105: Eavesdropping

" She really dared to think about it. She has eaten and used what she has eaten at home all these years. Even her daughter is kept at home. Now I think about my family's possessions. When I'm a vegetarian? What did your grandparents say to her? Lin Juan asked.

Grandpa rejected her on the spot, saying that she was already married and should not worry about her mother's property. Grandma has the same attitude as grandpa. That's why she's not happy today.

"Grandparents did the right thing, if she was talking to me about this, I would have calculated with her the money she had borrowed from our family over the years, and I would have remembered all of it. She's going to have to give it back to me. Lin Juan thought that Aihua had been in and out of their house in the summer over the years, and he didn't treat himself as an outsider. She hated her for a long time.

If it weren't for the special official position of the man Xia Aijun who was afraid of affecting him, his father-in-law and mother-in-law would have always been on her side. She had already turned against her.

"Our family is just too good for her, and her appetite has grown. Their family is staring at our house, and they won't be willing to get what they want. My aunt can't hold back her words in her heart. That Wu Meimei has a sweet mouth on the surface and a dark heart in her heart. Be wary of her. And that Wu Shengli is not a good thing either. "

I know that girl has had a bad stomach since she was a child, and she has pretended to be weak since she was a child, which has made you suffer a lot of grievances. I'm going to talk to him about it when your dad comes back. Lin Juan said.

"They have to be given a damn and keep their distance from them. Otherwise, there will be trouble in the future. "

yes, I see. Qingqing, I noticed that you have changed this time. Lin Juan looked at her daughter and said.

Xia Qingqing touched his face and said with a smile: "Where has it changed?" Is it getting ugly or good-looking?

Lin Juan also smiled, "You are still as good-looking as ever." I can't tell where you've changed. I feel that you have suddenly changed from a simple and kind little girl to a big girl with her own ideas.

"Mom, I'll be nineteen years old after the New Year, and I'm already a big girl. "How would my mother know what she had gone through to get to where she is today?

Lin Juan looked at her grown daughter and thought that she would soon leave her and suffer in the countryside thousands of miles away. It was not a taste in his heart, and he reached out and hugged her into his arms, "Mom, I really can't bear to marry you." I can't bear to let you leave this home. Smelling

the unique smell of her mother, she felt very relieved, "Mom, it's not like I'm not coming back." I still have a year and a half to finish my career as an educated youth. You can come back anytime, anywhere. Didn't Wei Guo say that when the time comes, we will come back and buy a house, and we can reunite in the future. I will never leave you for the rest of my life.

Lin Juan kissed her on the forehead and sighed, "Well, mom will wait for you to come back."

At this time, my grandmother walked in, and she smiled and said, "You went back to cut in line, and the hearts of our whole family were shaken." You girl left on her own, and I don't know how long it took for our family to recover. The

mother and daughter who were hugging each other saw the old lady come in and let go of the hug.

"Grandma. "

Mother, come and sit. Lin Juan smiled and walked over and sat on the bed with the old woman.

Xia Qingqing also sat beside her, and said coquettishly: "Grandma, I'm worried about you." Grandma's

eyebrows were crooked, and she said with a smile: "Your mother also said that you have become an adult, look at where you have changed." It's still the little girl who can be spoiled.

Lin Juan also laughed.

"Juan, don't worry about Aihua. She speaks, her mouth doesn't close the door, don't pay attention to her. I told her to go back tonight. "

Mother, I don't care about her. If you want to worry about it all these years, you won't have anything to do with her for a long time. How can she still run home twice in three days?

"Mother knows that you are a reasonable and good daughter-in-law. Let's not bother with her.

Lin Juan remembered that Aihua and her father-in-law had mentioned the matter of separation, "Mother, I have something I want to hear your opinion." "

You say. "

Before eating, Aihua told his father in the living room that he wanted to divide the family property. A penny for your thoughts? The

old lady stretched out her hand and took Lin Juan's hand, and said earnestly: "You just treat her as a fart." Your dad and I think the same way. She gave everything that should have been given to her, and she also made a lot of money from her family here when she shouldn't have given it. Your dad and I are both watching it. It's impossible to give her the property, don't worry.

"You don't know Aihua's character, she won't give up. Lin Juan said.

"Don't worry, I know this in my heart, and your father also knows it in my heart.

Lin Juan was very moved, "Mother, you and Dad think about us, thank you." "

Thank you, we're family.

Xia Qingqing was relieved. Xia Aihua said the idea of splitting up the family in advance, and her grandparents also had an idea in their hearts, and they would solve this matter without her worrying.

......

Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei came out of the kitchen after cleaning up. The old lady is no longer in the living room.

Looking up, the old lady went upstairs and entered Qingqing's room.

"Your grandma went upstairs, I'll go and have a look. Tell her I'm going back. Xia Aihua said.

Wu Meimei saw that the door of the study was open, and Li Weiguo was playing chess with her grandfather intently. Li Weiguo on the side is really good-looking, so she can't take her eyes off.

"Okay, then you can go. I went to see my grandfather play chess.

Xia Aihua followed behind and walked up the stairs gently. Curiosity makes her want to hear what her mother has to say to them?

The door to Qingqing's room was ajar, and she could hear the voices inside as she stood at the door of her daughter's room.

Hearing my mother's last sentence, we are a family. She felt resentment in her heart. Instead of questioning his mother impulsively, he went back to the living room and sat on the sofa.

......

Li Weiguo and the old man went to the study to play chess. He knew how to play chess and learned it from his company commander when he was a soldier. When we don't usually train, our entertainment together is to play chess.

He loves chess and studies it whenever he has time. When he was in the company, no one could beat him, and even the company commander who taught him said that he had a talent for chess.

Playing against the old man today, he must make the old man happy, and he deliberately lost a game.

The old man is also a master, how can he not know that Li Weiguo deliberately let him.

In the second game, the old man spoke, "You have already let me win a game." You have to play this game with me, and you are not allowed to concede chess. "

My acting skills are not enough, so that the chess was discovered by the old man. Li Weiguo was a little embarrassed, "I didn't make a handicap just now, it was because I didn't think about it and made the wrong move." Don't worry, I'll do it well this time. The

old man also smiled, "Well, let me see your strength." Li

Weiguo showed his strength to play against the old man, half an hour passed, and the two of them were inseparable. It ended in a draw.

"You're young, and you're good at chess. Let's take a next game. "It's been a long time since the old man has played a game of chess so happily.

☆ 102. Chapter 106: The Temptation Fails

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 106: The Temptation Failed

, His Son Didn't Have Time to Play Chess with Him, and His Chess Skills Were Not Good Either, Every Time I Played Chess with Him, I Didn't Feel the Pleasure of Killing the Quartet at All.

Li Weiguo is different, the two have the same chess skills, and the game between the two will be very interesting. He loves Li Weiguo even more.

Li Weiguo didn't expect the old man's chess skills to be so profound. In the end, he has experienced wars and led troops to fight, and he knows how to deploy wars.

In the last game, he also tried his best to get a draw. If you don't pay attention to yourself, you will be taken down.

Just now, he didn't do his best to give the old man chess, which made him feel embarrassed when he thought about it.

At the beginning of the third game, both sides were serious. Every step is taken carefully. The two of them are like generals on the battlefield to see who can be more skilled. Win the last victory.

Wu Meimei walked into the study and sat next to Li Weiguo. Li Weiguo looked at the chess game intently, thinking about how to break through the old man's encirclement. didn't care at all, Wu Meimei sat next to him.

Wu Meimei looked at Li Weiguo, who was concentrating, and felt more and more that this man had a wild charm that men in the city did not have. At dinner, my grandfather said that he was going to work in the railway system after the Chinese New Year and worked as a policeman on the train. There is a salary of sixty dollars a month. In the future, it will also be a public family. She has a better impression of Li Weiguo.

Sitting beside him, smelling the wild smell of the male in him, he leaned forward again.

Li Weiguo was thinking about which move to make first, when he felt something leaning over beside him, and when he looked sideways, Wu Meimei's body was very close to him, and his face almost touched his shoulder.

As if he had encountered a plague, he reflexively stood up and walked away from her.

His sudden move startled Wu Meimei, and the bench pressed her hand on the chessboard before she could sit down. Knocked over the flag above.

The old man is on the rise, and he has already thought about the next move. If nothing else, this one will win.

I didn't expect to be ruined by Wu Meimei.

The old man's mood is like that of him on the battlefield after a desperate struggle, seeing victory in sight. It's just one step away from winning. And at this moment, an accident occurred, and he and the enemy were completely annihilated.

That's how he was feeling at the moment.

His displeasure was already on his face, "Meimei, what are you doing?" Wu

Meimei didn't expect this kind of thing to happen, she just came over to test him with Li Weiguo. Who knew that he reacted so much.

Seeing Grandpa's unhappy appearance, he knew that he was in trouble.

She looked at Li Weiguo with an aggrieved look and said, "Grandpa, I just came to watch you play chess." Who knew he would react so much. I was also startled, and accidentally pressed it onto the board. "

You stuck on me and scared the hell out of me. Li Weiguo told the truth.

Wu Meimei didn't expect Li Weiguo's personality to be so straight. This can also be said. secretly glanced at the grandfather with a serious face.

Grandpa is a person who came out of the old society, and his thinking is very traditional.

Wu Meimei's move is a matter of style.

Li Weiguo is the object of Qingqing. They will soon be going to get their marriage license. As a cousin, how could she lean her face on her brother-in-law's shoulder? Could it be that she also fell in love with Li Weiguo and wanted to intervene. Since she was a child, her favorite thing to do was to grab Qingqing's things.

If that's the case, this girl won't be saved.

Wu Meimei's tears came as soon as she said it, and she looked at Li Weiguo aggrievedly, "You are talking nonsense, I just sat next to you and looked at it, but I accidentally touched your clothes." When did your face stick to your shoulder? What would grandpa think of me when you said that?

Li Weiguo had no expression on his face, and said coldly: "What I said is the truth. "

Grandpa has been accustomed to seeing her aggrieved expression since she was a child, and every time she has a conflict with Qingqing, she always looks like she has tears in her eyes. In fact, in the end, it was his granddaughter who suffered.

This girl will pretend to be deep in the city, so he will send her home at the age when she is going to study.

The old man looked at her unhappily, and he couldn't say that there was something wrong with her style, so he had to say, "There's nothing nice about playing chess." You go out.

Wu Meimei knew that her grandfather would be very unhappy if she continued to stay. Wiping tears from his eyes, he ran out.

Li Weiguo squatted down and picked up the chess pieces that fell on the ground one by one and put them on the table. Explain to the old man: "Grandpa, what happened just now..."

Before he finished

his words, he was picked up by the old man, "I know, don't worry." This girl is not used to being big or small. I'll have a good talk with her later. You must be tired after taking the train for so long, go and rest. "

Then you..."

"I'm reading a book in the study, don't worry I'll go."

Li Weiguo walked out of the study and closed the door.

As soon as she turned her face, she saw Wu Meimei standing in the corner, and she looked at him with tears in her eyes. It's like a wounded little beast, pitiful.

Li Weiguo Li Weiguo pretended not to see it, raised his legs and left.

It was the first time Wu Meimei had met a man like Li Weiguo, and she thought that she was no worse than Xia Qingqing. When he looked at Xia Qingqing, his face was full of spoiling, and he was as cold as an ice cube.

There are many people who like to hold herself accountable, and she knows her charm.

Li Weiguo must have kept his distance from him because he was Qingqing's fiancé.

Seeing that Li Weiguo didn't even look at her, she chased after him and stopped him.

"Li Weiguo, why do you want to talk about me like that in front of your grandfather? Wu Meimei walked in front of Li Weiguo and showed great grievances.

Li Weiguo didn't look at her at all, "What I said is the truth." We don't know each other, so don't call me by my name in the future. I listened awkwardly and didn't like it. After saying that, he strode away.

Wu Meimei stomped her feet angrily, no man had ever dared to do this to her. She gritted her teeth with hatred and said to herself, "Li Weiguo, let's see." You don't want to marry Qingqing. I'll get your hands on you.

......

Xia Qingqing, mother, and grandmother came out of the room.

Xia Qingqing was going to watch Li Weiguo play against his grandfather.

My mother was going to the supply and marketing cooperatives to buy vegetables and see if she could buy fresh fruits.

The three of them went downstairs together. met Li Weiguo at the top of the staircase.

"Weiguo, you're not playing chess with your grandfather? Xia Qingqing asked.

"Grandpa said he was reading in the study and asked me to go back to my room to rest. Lin

Juan and her grandmother glanced at each other, grandpa liked to play chess the most, and finally someone played chess with him, how could he go to read a book?

"Grandpa must feel sorry for you that you're tired, go upstairs and rest. Grandma said with a smile.

"Mom, grandma, I'll take Weiguo up, he doesn't know his room yet. Xia Qingqing said.

"Go ahead. Grandma said with a smile.

Xia Qingqing took Li Weiguo's hand and went upstairs.

"Mother, I think something is wrong with Dad.

"You're going to get busy with yours. I'll go see your dad in the study. "

Grandma went to the study.

When I opened the door, I saw the old man in a wheelchair with his back to the door, looking down at something?

She walked over to him and saw the album in his hand. I know he's thinking about the past again.

☆ 103. Chapter 107: The Meat to the Mouth Flies

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 107: The Meat That Reaches the Mouth

Flies

"Remembering the Past Again?" The

old man closed the album and sighed.

"You go and call Aihua and her mother and daughter.

"What's going on?"

"You go and call someone, and you'll find out later."

"Okay.

......

Xia Qingqing took Li Weiguo to his room.

Open the door and a cool breeze blows in your face. There is a fragrance in the air.

The window facing the door opened, and the white veil danced in the wind.

"It's windy outside.

Xia Qingqing ran over and closed the window, "Originally, I asked you to live next door to me." Last night, my aunt and daughter came back, and the room was occupied by Wu Meimei. So, can only let you stay in this room.

Li Weiguo smiled and said, "This room is not bad." It's big and there are windows. There are a lot of things in it. It's just that this bed is a bit..."

Xia Qingqing looked at the two-meter-wide big bed and sat on it, and the thick sponge cushion underneath was very comfortable.

"What's wrong with this bed? It's comfortable. My mom knew we were coming back and deliberately changed the new mat. Come and give it a try.

Li Weiguo was pulled by Xia Qingqing and sat on the bed, "What's the matter?" Isn't it very comfortable. "

It's very comfortable.

"It's more comfortable for you to lie down. Xia Qingqing took the lead in lying on the bed. Let Li Weiguo try it too.

Li Weiguo looked at Xia Qingqing who was lying on the bed, and his heart had already been bumped into a deer.

He looked at the little woman who was about to become his wife, and the happiness in his heart was indescribable.

He didn't lie on the bed, he pressed directly on Xia Qingqing's body, and his voice was low and gentle, "It's more comfortable than the bed."

Xia Qingqing's face suddenly turned red, this guy is getting bolder and bolder. However, she likes Li Weiguo to take the initiative with her.

She stretched out her hand and hugged Li Weiguo's neck, looked at the infinitely enlarged facial features on his face, and the seductive thin lips, and said seductively: "There is something more comfortable, do you want it?"

Li Weiguo looked at his pink and tender cheeks like peach blossoms, and some places began to move. I couldn't help but swallow my spit.

His voice became hoarse, "You're seducing me."

Li Weiguo was very heavy, and it was difficult to breathe on her, and she wanted to answer yes, but a strange sound came out of her mouth, "Hmm..."

No man can be rational in such a situation. His lips kissed. The two of them were entangled for a while. Li Weiguo, who broke the defense, planned to break his promise.

Whispering softly in her ear, "I want you."

Xia Qingqing had already been tortured by him, and his mouth was dry, and he took the initiative to untie his belt.

Li Weiguo also went to unbutton Xia Qingqing rationally. I heard my grandmother's voice outside, "Aihua... Aihua ...".

Both of them got out of bed in shock, quickly got dressed and arranged their hair. Make the messy bed neatly.

After packing up, the two of them walked behind the door to listen to the sound.

After a while, I heard the sound of my grandmother coming downstairs. The two of them breathed a sigh of relief.

......

After Wu Meimei came out of the study, she found her mother sitting on the sofa sulking.

She was in a very bad mood and wanted to complain to her mother. But I saw that my mother's eyes were red.

"Mom, what's wrong? "

Meimei, we have been abandoned by this family. Mom felt uncomfortable. "

Mom, what do you mean by that? Wu Meimei asked suspiciously.

"I just went upstairs and heard your grandmother talking to your aunt and Qingqing. Your aunt mentioned the family property. Your grandmother said that the property does not have our share. He also said that they were family. That's what your grandmother said. "

What does Wu Meimei think is the matter?

"Mom, when you mentioned it to Grandpa in the morning, they had already given us the answer, saying that the property was not your share. Why are you so sad?

"I can't figure it out. Before I got married, I was also the little princess in the family, although the family was not as wealthy as it is now. But whatever I want, they will satisfy me. Even when I was with your dad, they did their best to help me buy a house even though they didn't agree to get pregnant with you. Why are you so alienated from me now, treating me like an outsider?

"What's wrong with that? Didn't Grandpa say that? You are married, and your daughter is from someone else's family. They are a family with their uncles, aunts and Qingqing. Even if your grandfather wants to give you half of the property, your uncle and aunt and that Qingqing will not agree. Don't be sad, since they are ruthless to us, we don't need to be interested in them.

Xia Aihua felt that what her daughter said was very right, and the reason why her parents were becoming more and more cold to her was because of her brother's family.

"You're right, they all treat us as outsiders, and I'm not stupid to be sad myself?

"Therefore, don't be willful in what you say and do in the future, and say whatever you want. Say what they like to hear, and please them. Earn their trust.

Xia Aihua nodded, "I understand."

"Mom, even if we don't get anything in the end, we can't let my uncle's family succeed. Wu Meimei said coldly.

Xia Aihua nodded, "I'll listen to you." The

two men bowed their heads and whispered.

The old lady came out of the study and saw no one. Thought the two went upstairs.

She came upstairs, "Aihua... Aihua..."

There is a corner between the study and the living room, so you can't see the living room.

Xia Aihua heard her mother call her, and glanced at Wu Meimei, "What did she tell me to do?"

"If you asked you, you promised her?" Have you forgotten what I just told you?

"I didn't forget. After speaking, he stood up and greeted him with a smile.

"Mother, where am I here? The

old lady saw Aihua and came down from the upstairs again.

"Where's Meimei? Where did she go?

"Grandma, I'm here. Wu Meimei also ran over.

The old lady looked at the two of them and said, "Come with me to the study."

"What's the matter? Mother. Xia Aihua asked.

"Your dad wants to talk to you and Meimei.

, "Grandma, what did Grandpa say to us?"

"I don't know, you won't know if you go. The three of them came to the

study.

Grandpa sat at the desk, looked at them and said, "You can find a place to sit casually."

Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei sat down on the sofa in front of their grandfather. The old lady sat down in a chair in front of the bookshelf.

She didn't know what the old man was going to tell them. She sat quietly and watched.

"Dad, what are you going to tell us? Xia Aihua was very curious and couldn't help asking.

The old man's face was very gentle, "Aihua, there is something I want to tell you." More than forty years have passed since this happened. Originally..."

The old lady was interrupted by the old lady before she finished speaking, and she seemed to guess what he was going to say, "Lao Xia, have you really thought about it?" You told me that you would never say anything about it.

Xia Aihua's heart was empty, she didn't know what her father was going to say? But her sixth sense tells her that it's not a good thing.

☆ 104. Chapter 108: Xia Aihua's Life Experience

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 108 Xia Aihua's life experience

The old man opened the photo album in front of him, took out a photo from it, and put it on the table.

"Aihua, come and take a look at this picture.

Xia Aihua didn't know why, her heart was beating fast. It was as if there was not a picture on the table, but something that scared her.

She got up anyway and walked over and picked up the black-and-white photo on the table.

The photo shows two young men, dressed in shabby military uniforms, sitting together with rifles in their hands. A big smile on his face. Look closely, one of them looks like her father, and the other she doesn't recognize.

She looked at it for a long time, but she didn't see anything?

He raised his head and looked at his father suspiciously, and asked, "Dad, is this a photo you took when you were young?" Why are you showing me this? "

It's a picture of me when I was younger. You don't have to look at me, you see if the other person feels familiar?

Xia Aihua was even more puzzled, his father always said that he would never be like this today.

She took the picture back in front of her eyes and looked closely at the other young man. Looking, looking at it made her see a somewhat familiar feeling. It seems like I've seen that feeling somewhere.

The old man looked at her stunned and asked, "Does it feel familiar?"

Xia Aihua nodded, "I feel this way, but I can't remember where I've seen it."

Wu Meimei,

who was sitting in the back, was curious about their conversation. What kind of photo is it? Why did Grandpa show them this photo?

Curious, she also stood up and walked to her mother's side. When Wu Meimei saw the man next to her grandfather for the first time, she had a chill down her spine.

The outline of the man in the photo is not exactly the same as that of his mother, just looking at the eyes and the look of the person, it is almost carved out of the same mold as his mother.

Xia Aihua looked at it and saw the taste, she remembered that this person looked a bit like herself.

She looked up in surprise and asked her father, "Dad, who is he?" Why do I look so much like him?

"He is my good brother, our comrade-in-arms who lived and died together on the battlefield. At the same time, he—" The old man looked at her and paused, wondering what she knew would be the result?

Xia Aihua seemed to have guessed what his father was going to say next. She didn't believe her guess was true. Staring at his father, he asked, "Does he have anything to do with me?" The

old man already knew by looking at her expression that she had guessed? said ruthlessly: "His name is Wang Yaoqing, and he is your biological father." Her

guess was confirmed, and her legs went limp and she almost fell to the ground. Fortunately, there was a table in front of her, and she held on in time to prevent her from falling.

Wu Meimei stood next to her mother, and she was also stunned by such exciting news.

The old lady looked at her mother and daughter in shock and sighed. If it weren't for the fact that they were getting more and more excessive, they were eyeing the family's property. The old man won't come this far.

She went to them and said, "Sit down." Listen to your dad slowly.

Xia Aihua couldn't think at all, she threw the photo on the table, "Dad, it's not true." You're lying to me, aren't you?

Wu Meimei accepted it faster than her mother, and when she saw the photo, such thoughts flashed through her mind.

She took her mother's arm and said, "Mom, calm down." Let's go sit on the couch and listen to Grandpa finish talking about it.

Xia Aihua was hugged by her and sat on the sofa.

The old man's tone was calm, "Wang Yaoqing is your father, I didn't lie to you." You met your father when you were a child. It's just that you were too young to remember.

Yaoqing and I belong to the same army. We were at war everywhere. I had a good relationship with him, and we had an agreement. If anyone dies on the battlefield, the survivors will have to help take care of the other child.

We are fighting outside all year round, and we don't know if we will be alive tomorrow after today, and we don't even have time to grieve when we see our comrades die in front of us every day.

It wasn't until later that we were tasked with raiding the enemy's occupied positions in the middle of the night. First, send a company to feign an attack from the front to startle the snakes. Let them think that our troops are coming from the front. Our large forces struck from the rear.

Yaoqing and I are both in this company, and this mission is not very dangerous, we just need to fire a few shots and fire a few shots and then leave.

No one could have imagined that a plan would be better than a change. The enemy also made preparations to prevent us from sneaking up. We entered the ambush they had set up and suffered heavy casualties.

I was also shot in the leg. Yaoqing didn't give up on me, he covered me, dragged my injured leg and picked up a life with the help of other comrades. When I returned to the army, I found that Yaoqing had not returned.

We all thought that he must have died like a comrade who did not return.

Before dawn, a large force of the enemy reached our rear headquarters. The battle was fierce, and in the end we won, but our comrades lost more than half of our lives.

In the end, I learned from the captured enemy that Yaoqing couldn't stand the torture and defected. He became a traitor.

Under the leadership of the captured enemy, he found Wang Yaoqing, who was covered in wounds. When he saw us, he raised his gun and pointed it at his own head, "I don't want to mutiny, I can't stand their mistreatment of me." I'm sorry for everyone, but I can only atone for my sins by dying. With that, he committed suicide by drinking bullets.

The story of his defection soon appeared in the newspapers. Your grandparents can't stand the spurning of others and jump into the river. Your mother also had a nervous breakdown and found me, knelt before me and asked me to take you in. She knows what I made with your father.

You were just walking, not yet three years old. I saw that you were pitiful, so I secretly left you behind. Your mother was found hanging from the beams of your house the next day, and she killed herself.

Your father is a traitor, and heaven cannot tolerate it. He was an unforgivable sinner in the sense of righteousness, and emotionally he saved my life. If it hadn't been for his cover for me, I'd have died in that battle.

I discussed with your mother to adopt you as our daughter and let you grow up carefree. No one knows this secret, and we will hide it from your brother. Only your mother and I know. Xia

Aihua didn't expect his biological father to be a big traitor. How could she have such a father? Everyone around her knew that her father was the chief, and her brother was also an officer in the army.

With this relationship, no one dares to bully her in the unit, and her work is chic and comfortable. If you don't go to work, you won't go, and you won't lose a penny from your salary at the end of the month.

It's all because she has a good background. She is also proud of this background.

Now that she suddenly learns that her biological father is a big traitor, she will not admit it. She hated her father, whom she had called for almost forty years, why did he tell her such a cruel truth.

☆ 105. Chapter 109: The secret was heard by Xia Qingqing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 109: The secret was heard

by Xia Qingqing, and Wu Meimei, who had always been proud, couldn't accept the fact that her grandfather was a big traitor. What a terrible truth this is. If this matter spreads, such a big stain can't be kept, not to mention that she can't get married, and this life will be over.

She was starting to get scared, and she couldn't let the news get out anyway.

Xia Aihua didn't know why her father suddenly told her the truth, but she knew that she couldn't lose this backer and couldn't let this secret be made public.

"Dad, why don't you keep hiding it from me, I don't want to know the truth. I'm feeling very sick now. I never thought it would be like this, in my heart you are my real parents. With tears on his face, he knelt on the ground and hugged his father's legs.

The old man was also uncomfortable, although he was not his own, he raised them as his own since he was a child, and he also paid all his energy and feelings.

Telling the truth is also a helpless move, he can't leave his son with hidden dangers. Xia Aihua knows the truth, and he will not have any more thoughts about the family's property. That's what he's saying about it.

"Aihua, you are middle-aged now. You have the right to know where you come from. We have been hiding from you, and we are not responsible for you. "

Xia Aihua's heart is very panicked, she doesn't know what her father wants to do?" Dad, don't you want me as a girl anymore? Am I doing something wrong? You told me I would change. You can't do without me, you are my relatives. The

old man sighed, "We didn't want you. I tell you this to let you know that we have done our best for you over the past 40 years. You are worthy of the promise you made to me and your father.

You also know that from childhood to adulthood, your brother let you everywhere. You should know very well what he will do to you. And now you're trying to fight him for his possessions. It's chilling that you're doing that. Your brother would be very sad if he found out.

I know your character, and since you have proposed to me about dividing the family property, it means that you have taken this matter to heart. If I don't make it clear to you, you and your brother may become enemies for this in the future.

In order to avoid trouble in the future, I choose to tell you the truth. When

Xia Aihua heard her father tell her the truth, it turned out that she didn't want to fight with her brother for property, not to kick her out of the house. The heart that was nervous and scared was also put back in its place, "Dad, I know it's wrong." In the future, I will honor you well and repay your nurturing kindness. I will never think about my family's possessions again. Work and live a down-to-earth life.

Wu Meimei's heart, which had been tense, was also relieved, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

The old lady had been worried that she would do something impulsive when she heard the truth.

I didn't expect her to say these words, and she was very comforted, "Aihua, don't kneel when you get up." "

No, mother. You promise me. No one can tell me that my biological father is a big traitor. I beg you, daughter. If others knew, I wouldn't have the face to live.

"We've got to tell your brother about this. I should tell him if I have been hiding it from him for so many years. The old man said.

"No, Dad. You told my brother. My brother told my sister-in-law again, and my sister-in-law told Qingqing again, didn't the whole family know? Dad, can you give me some time, let me digest this matter first, and then tell my brother about it, do you think it's okay? Xia Aihua looked at his father pleadingly.

"Lao Xia, so be it. Give her a little time, and then let's talk about it to Aiguo.

"Okay. Then don't talk about patriotism for the time being. Xia

Aihua, Wu Meimei, mother and daughter, were completely relieved.

The old man's eyes looked at Wu Meimei again, "Meimei, grandpa also has two things to tell you."

Wu Meimei looked sincere, "Grandpa, what do you want to say?" I listened. "

You're a big girl, and there are some things to be careful about. Defending the country is the object of youth. They will soon be married. Your style today will make people mistakenly think that you are a girl with a problematic style. Whether at home or outside. A girl's family must know how to respect herself and keep a certain distance from the opposite sex. This is also the best protection for yourself and your reputation.

"Grandpa, I see. I'll keep an eye out for it later. She was also very sincere.

The old man was relieved to see the changes in the two of them.

He would not have thought that his soft-heartedness almost cost him his life.

......

After Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo heard their grandmother go downstairs, the two of them were relieved. The passion just now has been scared away.

Xia Qingqing remembered that he was playing chess with his grandfather, and originally wanted to ask him. Later, the two of them couldn't help but do that play, and they all forgot about it. Now that I'm calm, I remember it again.

"Wei Guo, did you have an unpleasant game of chess with your grandfather just now? Li

Weiguo didn't want to say it. Wu Meimei was ambiguous with him, and he couldn't say it. Now Qingqing asked him that he didn't want to lie to her, so he said it head-on.

"It's a little unpleasant.

"You're not going to offend grandpa, are you? Did you play chess and didn't let him? He thinks he has no face and won't play with you?

"Nope. It's Wu Meimei. "

Wu Meimei? What did she do again? Hearing this name, Xia Qingqing felt a headache.

Li Weiguo told her what had just happened.

Xia Qingqing scolded: "It's really shameless. A virtue with childhood. Whatever I like, she will definitely grab it. Look at her, this means that she is eyeing you, and wants to rob you.

"I don't like her? She can't even compare to a single hair of yours. Li Weiguo immediately expressed his loyalty.

Xia Qingqing was amused by him, and joked with him: "She has a better figure than me."

Li Weiguo's gaze looked at her chest, "I like you like this." It's not too big, it's not too small, it's just right to hold in your hand.

Xia Qingqing's face turned red all of a sudden, and Li Weiguo, a sullen man, spoke more and more explicitly.

She didn't even know how to reply to him.

Looking at Xia Qingqing's shy appearance, Li Weiguo was in a very good mood, stretched out his hand to hug her and said, "Qingqing, why don't we go out for a walk."

"Okay. I also want to go out for a walk. "

You're wearing too little, it's going to be cold when it's windy outside." Let's put on a padded jacket. If you have a cold, you will suffer. Li Weiguo advised.

"Okay, I got it.

Xia Qingqing went back to the room and put on a padded jacket. took Li Weiguo's arm and went downstairs.

When I walked to the staircase, I heard my aunt's cry coming from the direction of the study.

She glanced at Li Weiguo, "What's the matter?" Xia Aihua was criticized by his grandfather?

Li Weiguo shook his head.

"Xia Aihua is very thick-skinned, what does grandpa say can scold her and cry?

Li Weiguo still shook his head.

This success aroused Xia Qingqing's strong curiosity.

She whispered to Li Weiguo: "You wait here for me, and I'll listen to what's going on inside.

After

Xia Qingqing finished speaking, she tiptoed to the door of the study, and put her ear on the door.

It doesn't matter what I heard, I heard a big secret. It turned out that my aunt was not born to her grandfather, and her biological father was still a big traitor.

☆ 106. Chapter 110: Wu Meimei's Black Material

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 110: Wu Meimei's black material

, she hurriedly tiptoed back to the staircase.

Li Weiguo watched her listen for a long time and asked her, "What did you hear?"

Xia Qingqing waved his hand, "Let's go, go out and talk to you." Li

Weiguo and Xia Qingqing went out of the gate. It was really cold outside, Xia Qingqing took Li Weiguo's arm and put his hand in his pocket.

"What do you hear? Li Weiguo was curious.

"Our family's big secret. That aunt of mine was not born to my grandfather.

"Not biological? Li Weiguo stood still, his face incredulous.

Xia Qingqing nodded, "You heard it right, she is the child of one of my grandfather's comrades-in-arms." Later, Grandpa's comrades-in-arms were caught by the enemy and defected and became traitors. After the traitor died, their parents committed suicide by him. His wife sent her aunt to her grandfather and hanged herself. The grandfather had an agreement with the man that whoever sacrificed first would take care of the other party's children. He saved his grandfather again, so his grandfather secretly took her in.

"That grandpa and grandma are great. Adopt a traitor's child, and when he is discovered, he can't tell what he wants. No one would dare to do such a thing. Li Weiguo sighed.

"My grandfather was a man of affection. For the sake of an agreement and kindness, he took the risk to help someone raise a child, and when the child grew up, he fought for the family property, which is the real farmer and the snake.

Grandpa now saw this clearly, and told her about her background. Let her not covet the family's possessions. If she hadn't been so greedy for money, my grandparents wouldn't have told me about it.

"She won't covet your grandfather's property if she knows it?"

Xia Qingqing shook her head, "Not necessarily." They cried and begged their grandparents not to abandon them and let them continue to keep their identities a secret. Even my dad wouldn't let me know. Is it just for the sake of face? I don't believe it anyway. Remembering

that it was less than a month after the death of his grandfather in his previous life, their family couldn't wait to come to their father to ask for half of their grandfather's inheritance. 's father disagreed, and Wu Meimei's father, Wu Shengli, almost did it with his father. These are what she has seen with her own eyes.

This kind of person who disregards family affection for the sake of interests will be even more frustrated without family affection.

Li Weiguo nodded, "Then let grandpa write a will." They didn't think about it. "

You're right. But my grandparents are still in good health, and the elderly have taboos about death, so I can't open this mouthful. Go back and tell my parents about it and see what they think. Xia Qingqing said.

"Actually, you don't have to worry too much, as long as the old man is still there, they won't be able to make much waves.

Xia Qingqing was stunned, Li Weiguo's words made her realize the taste of danger.

Xia Aihua didn't let his grandfather tell anyone this secret. If the grandparents are gone, won't no one know?

She was taken aback by the idea that popped into her.

Li Weiguo saw that she suddenly stopped, and his face was solemn, and asked, "What's wrong?" What do you think of again?

Xia Qingqing said what she thought in her heart, and Li Weiguo was also startled.

"Not really. How can you say that it is also to raise your own relatives? Li Weiguo didn't believe it.

"Maybe my aunt doesn't have this idea yet, but with Wu Meimei here, it's hard to say about it. "

You mean Wu Meimei...?

Xia Qingqing nodded, "I remember when I was a child, that is, when I was five or six years old, my mother brought back a little white milk cat from outside.

That little milk cat likes me very much, and she follows me wherever I go. Wu Meimei also likes her to ask me, so I won't give it to her. She snatched the cat from me, and I sat on the ground crying. Grandma came over and asked what was going on, and I said she had robbed my cat. Grandma asked me to bring the cat.

The next day, the kitten went missing. She also deliberately came to me and said, "It's okay now, we don't have to fight anymore."

Two days later, the grandmother cleaned the room and found a kitten with a twisted neck under her bed.

Grandma was also shocked at the time, and she didn't believe that a six-year-old child could be so ruthless. After that, I called my aunt and asked her to take Wu Meimei home.

Li Weiguo felt a chill down his spine when he heard this, "According to what you say, she can't do anything?" Those two old men were indeed dangerous. Let's go back.

"They don't dare to do it blatantly. Now it is a society governed by the rule of law, and those who are caught will be sentenced. They can't just do it without careful planning. I'll go back and talk to my grandparents and ask them to raise their vigilance against Xia Aihua's mother and daughter. I'll keep an eye on them. It's going to be fine for the time being. I'll show you around the compound. Xia Qingqing said.

Li Weiguo saw that she was confident, so he was relieved. Two people walked in the compound holding hands.

......

Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei came out of the study.

The old lady followed them out.

When he arrived at the staircase, Xia Aihua said to his mother with a listless look: "Mother, I'll go back first." I have something to do at home and I'll come back to see you in two days. The

old lady nodded, "Well, if you have something, you can go back first."

Xia Aihua sneered in her heart, didn't her mother even want to say anything to keep her? If they hadn't begged on their knees, they would have swept themselves out of the house.

She glanced at her daughter, "Meimei, mom went home first, you stay here to accompany grandpa." "

Mom, I'll go back with you too." The sweater I knitted for my grandmother was missing a sleeve. I'll go back and I'll come with you when I'm done. Wu Meimei said with a smile.

The old lady laughed when she heard this, "Didn't you say you don't need to weave?" What a hassle.

"It's okay grandma, although I can make you happy with something, I'm very satisfied.

"Okay, well, then grandma will thank you.

"Grandma, shouldn't you knit a sweater? You're still polite to me. "

Well, then grandma won't be polite to you.

"Mother, you go to the study to accompany Dad." It's not too early, so I went upstairs with Meimei to pack my things. Xia Aihua said.

"I went to the living room to sit, and it was tiring to climb the stairs. I won't go up with you. With that, he went to the living room.

Watching her mother walk away, Xia Aihua asked Wu Meimei in a puzzled whisper, "Didn't you say you stayed?" Why are you going back again?

"The old man has told you about your background, how can I be embarrassed to stay any longer. Besides, I must tell my dad about this kind of thing when I go back. We're going to talk about what we can do so that no one ever knows about your origins.

"Okay. Let's go back together. The

two of them came upstairs and passed by the door of Xia Qingqing's room. It's quiet inside.

She pouted and opened her door.

I packed up the clothes I brought with me. The mother and daughter went downstairs.

☆ 107. Chapter 111: The Old Man's Doubts

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 111 The old man's doubts

went

downstairs and the mother and daughter went to the study, and the father was still sitting in the study, and the thick photo album was still in front of him.

She had seen all the photos in it when she was a child, and there were many photos in it. It's all family photos taken together.

She had never noticed the one she had just seen. She would never have thought that her father, who had been shouting for nearly forty years, would have no half-blood relationship with her. also brought out her shameful background.

They were so vicious that they knew it would hurt her deeply, but they gave up on her for the sake of their son. Or choose to tell her the cruel truth and let her live in shame forever.

They can hold this secret and hold it for the rest of their lives. I can never hold my head up in front of them.

The old man looked up and saw them.

Xia Aihua immediately said with a smile on his face: "Dad, Mei Mei and I will go back first." We'll come back to see you in two days. The

old man nodded and said one word, "Okay." "

Goodbye, grandpa. Wu Meimei said goodbye to the old man very politely.

The old man nodded, "Let the fifth child send you back." "

No need Dad. Our house is not far from here, and it will be a 10-8 minute walk to get home, so I won't bother him. It's not too early. Dad, let's go. The

old man nodded.

The mother and daughter came out of the study and met an old lady who came from the living room with a newspaper in her hand.

"Mother, I'm going back with Meimei. Xia Aihua said.

"Otherwise, you wait, the fifth child will drive your sister-in-law to the supply and marketing cooperative. Wait for him to come back and send you back. The old lady said.

"No, it's not far away, and we'll walk back by ourselves. Xia Aihua refused.

"Okay. Then be careful on your way. The old lady had a smile on her face.

"Got it, then we're leaving. "

Goodbye, grandma. Wu Meimei also hated her grandmother for giving a hug.

The old lady sent them to the door and watched them leave. A satisfied smile appeared on his face.

When I returned to the study, I saw that the old man was still sitting.

walked over, smiled and said, "You're right to tell this secret." Aihua knew that his life experience had changed a lot. In the past, the fifth child was indispensable when she went home, and she had to drive her wherever she went. I was just about to walk back by myself. The attitude of speaking is also much better than before. If we knew that she could have changed so much, we should have told her life experience earlier. The

old man frowned and sighed, "Don't be too optimistic. Just now I could see in Aihua's gaze that she was indifferent to me. I'm afraid it's counterproductive for us to tell her the truth.

"No, it won't. How I didn't see it. Old man, are you thinking too much. The

old man shook his head, "I'd rather think too much about myself." The

old lady, who was very happy just now, was also in a low mood. Thinking about what Aihua has done since he was a child, perhaps the old man's worries are not unreasonable.

......

Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei's mother and daughter walked to the gate of the compound.

I saw Xia Qingqing, who was holding hands and standing shoulder to shoulder, walking with Li Weiguo under a row of plane trees on the side of the road.

The sun shines on them, they are really a pair of talented women.

Wu Meimei was very unhappy when she saw this kind of scene, and when she remembered her disgusted expression in the study, she wanted to stomp her feet angrily, how is she worse than Xia Qingqing?

Xia Aihua didn't know what her daughter thought, she said, "Don't say it, the two of them are still quite compatible."

Wu Meimei became even more angry when she heard this, "Where is it a good match?" It's not that Xia Qingqing has a good family background, so I don't believe that this Li Weihui likes her. You see that in addition to a beautiful face, she has no meat on her chest, and she is thin like a dry branch, where is she worthy of the tall, handsome and wild Li Weiguo.

Xia Aihua looked at Wu Meimei in disbelief, what did she mean by this? remembered what the old man said to Mei Mei just now. She hadn't understood what it meant, and wanted to find a chance to ask her.

Combined with her current appearance, as a person who has come over, she seems to understand the meaning of the old man's words.

"Meimei? You......?

Wu Meimei didn't intend to hide it from her, "I also like Li Weiguo." I'm going to snatch him from Xia Qingqing's hands.

Xia Aihua was frightened by her daughter's words, and quickly stopped and said, "Meimei, are you okay?" How could there be such an idea? You've just met people today?

Wu Meimei's gaze never left the backs of the two people not far away.

"What does it matter, it is enough to like someone just to look at it.

Xia Aihua felt that her daughter's idea was crazy, "What's so good about Li Weiguo?" Isn't it just taller, good-looking? It's dark, and it smells like a country guy. How can there be those high-ranking cadres who are chasing you. Don't be like me found your father, you still have to work hard to make money. Listen to Mom and give up your thoughts quickly.

"Those people are all gentlemen, all of them are oily and powdery. How can there be the spirit of Li Weiguo.

Xia Aihua knew that she had a stubborn temper, and she didn't hit the south wall or look back if she wanted to do something, "Meimei, people are getting married when they come back this time." You don't stand a chance. You look at the way people love each other, you can't insert it at all.

"Not necessarily. How do you know if you don't do it? Besides, even if I can't get Li Weiguo, I will destroy him, and it will be impossible for Xia Qingqing to succeed. She looked at the two people in front of her with a cold gaze.

Xia Aihua looked at her daughter worriedly, she didn't know what to say to dispel this thought.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo walked to the gate, turned around and walked back, and saw Xia Aihua's mother and daughter walking over.

Xia Qingqing pretended not to know anything, and greeted Xia Aihua with a smile, "Auntie, where are you going?" Xia

Qingqing is the little princess that her parents love the most, and Xia Aihua used to think that she was the same as Xia Qingqing, her little princess. At home, she can call Xia Qingqing around.

But now it's different, and he replied with a smile, "Let's go home."

"Why did you leave so quickly, Meimei, don't you spend two days at home?" Xia Qingqing asked with a smile.

Wu Meimei didn't want to deal with her from the bottom of her heart, but she couldn't show that she was dissatisfied with her, so she could only suppress her disgust in her heart, and said with a smile: "I'll go back with my mother, and we'll come back in two days to give a festival gift."

"That's right. Are you just going to go back?

"It's not far away anyway, so it's just a workout. Qingqing, let's go. Xia Aihua said.

"Then you go slowly, I won't send it. Xia Qingqing smiled openly.

Wu Meimei hated her smile, and she glanced at Li Weiguo. Li Weiguo's eyes were on Xia Qingqing's body, and the corners of his mouth were slightly upturned and his eyes were full of Xia Qingqing. From beginning to end, his eyes never fell on her.

This feeling made her very uncomfortable.

followed his mother out of the military compound.

☆ 108. Chapter 112: Treat Grandpa's Legs

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 112 Treating Grandpa's Leg

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo watched Xia Aihua's mother and daughter walk away, and they also turned around and walked back.

After a few steps, an army-green jeep stopped in front of them, and Lin Juan's head stuck out of the window, "What are you two doing out on such a cold day?" Get in the car and let's go home together. Then

he opened the rear seat door.

Xia Qingqing got in, and Li Weiguo sat in the co-pilot seat in front.

The car started, and Lin Juan happily let Xia Qingqing see her loot today.

A big bag of red apples.

"Fortunately, I have a friend in the supply and marketing cooperative, and she asked her to help keep five catties of apples. If I had to wait in line, it wouldn't be my turn. This apple came from Xinjiang, and it was crisp and sweet. Your favorite food.

"It's almost the New Year, and there is a high demand for fruits. Usually everyone is reluctant to spend money on things to buy, and at the end of the year, they are willing to spend money. Towards the end of the year, things were tense. The fifth uncle said while driving.

"It's said that everything is in demand during the Chinese New Year. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

As he spoke, the car drove into the yard.

Li Weiguo was very discerning and helped to carry the fruit in his hands, and everyone went into the house together.

The grandparents sat on the sofa and talked.

Seeing them return, he put down the newspaper in his hand and said, "You're back so soon."

"yes. Mother. You don't know how many people there are in the supply and marketing cooperatives today, if it weren't for the friend I know who went to work today, I would definitely have come back empty-handed. Do you think I bought five pounds? After saying that, he sat down on the couch.

Li Weiguo placed the canvas bag on the table in front of the sofa.

"So much? In the end, there are people who are easy to do. Fruits are now limited in supply and marketing cooperatives. It's good to be able to buy five catties of yours as a friend. The old lady said when she saw the big bag of apples.

Xia Qingqing picked up the bag on the table, "My mother said that this is an apple from Xinjiang, and the sunshine hours in Xinjiang are long, and the sugar content of apples is large." Tastes better than the regular apples on our side. I'm going to wash it and bring it to everyone to taste. "

Okay, you go wash it and bring it over." Grandma said.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo went to the kitchen.

Lin Juan was very curious that she didn't see Xia Aihua's mother and daughter, and she didn't see anyone after looking around, so she asked strangely: "Why didn't you see Meimei and her mother?"

"They went home.

"Home? Did they go home on their own initiative? Grandma

nodded.

Lin Juan smiled, "This is a strange thing. Is there something going on at home?

"What can happen to her family?" It was your dad who told her not to covet our family's property. She may have been a little unable to wipe off her face before going back. Grandma explained.

"With her temperament, it's good if she doesn't mess with you when she says this, but she can't wipe her face? Lin Juan knew Xia Aihua too well, and she didn't believe the old woman's explanation.

"It's better that she's gone. The house will be clean. The old man said.

Although Lin Juan still felt very confused, she saw that the two elders didn't mean what they wanted to say, so she didn't ask very interestingly.

Xia Qingqing came over with the washed and cut fruit, and she heard what her mother said to her grandfather just now.

The grandparents themselves are two very trustworthy people. They promised Xia Aihua not to say it, and they definitely won't say it.

If Xia Qingqing directly picks out the matter now with her mother and Li Weiguo, her grandfather will definitely be unhappy.

Therefore, even if you want to tell your mother, you have to say it behind your back, not in front of your grandfather.

She didn't know what to do, so she took the cut apples to them and said, "The apples in Xinjiang are really delicious, crisp, sweet and juicy." You all taste it. She

divided the fruit into one piece.

Everyone thought it was good, and grandma said, "I'll go to the queue tomorrow to see if I can buy more and put it at home." Keep it for the New Year. "

Okay, I'll look for her tomorrow." Let's see if she can keep me more.

At this time, the wall clock on the wall rang "Dang Dang Dang..."

Grandma stood up, "It's time, it's time to take your medicine." I'll go get you the medicine.

"Grandma, what kind of medicine does grandpa take?" "

Old problem, the doctor prescribed it. If you take the medicine and sleep at night, your grandfather's leg will be able to ease up a little.

Only then did Xia Qingqing know that his grandfather had been taking medicine.

The grandmother in Shangpo Village has been paralyzed in bed for more than two years with rheumatoid arthritis, and she has been cured with Lingquan water.

Grandpa is much lighter than her, and it will definitely be better with spiritual spring water. Then boil the 100-year-old ginseng with spiritual spring water and eat it. Drinking spiritual spring water three times a day can not only improve your legs, but also strengthen your body. The grandmother in Shangpo Village is a good example.

She said: "Grandma, taking medicine to cure the symptoms is not the root cause." You bring the ginseng I brought, and I stew it for my grandfather, which is much better than taking medicine.

"But if you don't eat, your grandfather will be in pain and won't be able to sleep at night." Otherwise, the medicine will also be eaten with ginseng. "

Grandma, just let me try. Ginseng that can last for 100 years is spiritual. Grandpa will definitely be fine. Xia Qingqing said.

"Just listen to you. I don't take medicine today. Grandpa said with a smile.

Seeing that grandpa himself agreed, Grandma nodded and said, "Okay, I'll go get the ginseng." "

Wei Guo, you talk to grandpa. Mom, you come with me to help in the kitchen. Xia Qingqing said.

"Yes, Grandpa. It's so boring to sit here. I'll accompany you to the study to play chess. Li Weiguo pushed the wheelchair over.

The old man happily agreed.

Li Weiguo pushed the old man to the study.

Grandma brought ginseng. Xia Qingqing asked her mother to take it to the kitchen to clean it and dispose of it simply. She's going upstairs to get something.

Mother took the ginseng to the kitchen.

Xia Qingqing went upstairs and closed the door. Take out your own kettle for spiritual spring water.

Then enter the space with consciousness. She wants to fill a pot of spiritual spring water for her grandfather to treat his legs.

The air in the space is still fresh and the scenery is pleasant, and she is standing on the edge of the spiritual spring in the courtyard at this time.

Ahri is not here, and must have gone to work again to earn her property. Ever since she told Ahri about stockpiling food for the next year's famine, she has been diligently growing wheat. Planted stubble after stubble. The cave was almost filled with Ahri's harvested wheat.

She and Ahri had to find a larger cave to store their food. Look at it, it means to think about what it means to save the nation.

The persimmon tree outside the fence wall was covered with red branches that looked like a small lanternPersimmon. It adds another touch of elegance to the surrounding scenery.

She reached out and picked two and ate them, sweet and glutinous. She really wanted to take it out for her family to taste. But there is no good reason to explain it. I have no choice but to give up.

She went to the edge of the spiritual spring, poured a pot of spiritual spring water, and unscrewed the lid. Then she heard a knock on the door and her mother calling out to her.

☆ 109. Chapter 113: Telling the Secret to Mother

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 113: Telling his mother

the secret, Xia Qingqing immediately left the space.

She walked over with a kettle in her hand and opened the door.

"Mom, what's going on? "

Qingqing, the ginseng is a bit big, and I can't fit it in the casserole. Can you cut ginseng into chunks? "

She really doesn't know that. Is there still so much emphasis on eating ginseng? She called out to Ahri with her consciousness and asked it the question.

Ahri's voice came to mind.

"No, this is a century-old ginseng in the space that is spiritual. The aura of the ginseng cut in half dispersed.

"Okay, I got it. Then

he said to his mother, "No, such a large ginseng can't be cut into pieces." You have to eat it whole.

"I'm glad I didn't bother to ask you. If you cut it, you would waste such a good thing.

Lin Juan saw that she was still carrying a big kettle in her hand, and asked curiously: "Qingqing, where did you get this kettle?" What are you carrying it for?

Xia Qingqing said with a smile: "This is the mountain spring water that I brought from Jiulong Peak in Shangpo Village without any pollution. Boiling ginseng in mountain spring water is much better than well water.

Lin Juan felt that her daughter had really grown up, "Your trip to the countryside has really changed a lot." In the past, at home, clothes came to stretch out their hands, and food came to open their mouths. We are all worried about your ability to take care of yourself in the countryside. Now it seems that we were all wrong.

"So I made the right choice. If I didn't go to the countryside, how would I meet Li Weiguo? It's all providential. "

Qingqing, do you like him so much?

Xia Qingqing nodded, "The moment he rescued me from the river, I knew that he was the person I was looking for in my life."

"You still have a good eye. When you wrote to your family about your relationship with Li Weiguo, your grandfather immediately found someone to investigate Li Weiguo. Thankfully, he made it. If you don't work in any way, he will save your life, and we will not agree to you being together.

"If he has a bad character, I don't look down on him." The

mother and daughter went to the kitchen as they spoke.

A third of the ginseng in the casserole is still exposed.

She took out the ginseng, drained the well water from the casserole, and wiped the water from the bottom of the pot with a towel. Then pour in the spiritual spring water.

After boiling, put the ginseng in it and blanch it until it is soft, and the whole ginseng is put in.

Lin Juan smiled and said, "Oh, why didn't I think of it? Xia

Qingqing covered the casserole and simmered over low heat, and it was almost enough to cook for forty or fifty minutes.

After doing this, Xia Qingqing looked out of the kitchen and saw that her grandmother was not in the living room.

He pulled his mother to sit down at the table and said softly, "Mom, I have something to tell you."

"What's the matter? You just say, it's mysterious.

She leaned into her mother's ear and whispered, "My aunt was not born to my grandparents.

Lin Juan's eyes widened in surprise, "You, who did you listen to?" "

It was my grandparents who called my aunt into the study, and my grandfather told her personally. also said that her father was a traitor named Wang Yaoqing.

She told her mother what she had heard and what she was thinking.

The mother was dumbfounded.

"I think you're right, with their mother-daughter nature, they won't give up their original ideas just because they know it's not from our family. On the contrary, it will be intensified.

Your grandparents are not doing the right thing, they shouldn't have promised them to hide it from us. Wait until your dad comes back and tells him about it.

"That's what I think, too, whether they're going to do anything or not. We must be on guard and vigilant.

Lin Juan nodded.

The casserole was bubbling hot. A sweet aroma in the kitchen.

Xia Qingqing opened the lid of the casserole, the ginseng in the pot was clear and full, and the soup was slightly yellow. The faint fragrance makes people smell it, and their minds are suddenly clear.

Xia Qingqing had a smile on her face, just smelling the smell can make people feel refreshed, not to mention the effect if you eat it in your stomach.

My grandmother died of lung cancer in her last life. I will let her eat a little more and give her a good diet. Before she went back to Shangpo Village, she took her grandmother to the hospital for a lung check-up.

"Is it cooked? Mother asked her.

"Alright. She

turned off the heat and brought the casserole down with a rag and placed it on the table.

The wall clock at home rang like an old man in the twilight, and "dangdang..."

"Your dad gets off work at half-past four and comes home at five. It's half past four, it's time to cook. Mother said.

The mother and daughter began to cook again, and Xia Qingqing took charge of her mother and made a table of dishes.

Lin Juan said: "Qingqing, you go and ask grandpa to prepare for dinner."

Xia Qingqing ran to the study, and her grandmother sat on the side and watched.

Grandpa and Li Weiguo are still fighting on the chessboard.

She sat down next to her grandfather and said, "Grandpa, I've made all the meals." Dad will be home soon. Let's go out to dinner. I also boiled ginseng soup, and it tasted delicious. "

The old man doesn't like that when he is playing chess, others can't come and disturb grandma. However, Xia Qingqing is an exception.

The old man happily put down the chess pieces in his hand and said, "You made today's meal?"

Xia Qingqing nodded.

"Okay, O Patriotic Defender, don't move the chessboard. When we're done eating, we'll continue to finish the game.

Li Weiguo also smiled and agreed.

Xia Qingqing pushed her grandfather out of the study and walked towards the restaurant.

His father, who was a brigade commander in the army, returned.

My father was a very serious and unsmiling person, and even if he was happy, it was rare to see joy and sorrow on his face.

Xia Qingqing happily ran over and hugged his father, "Dad..."

Xia Aiguo saw that his baby daughter was back, the corners of his mouth were still curved, and a smile appeared on his face, "Qingqing, you're back."

Xia Qingqing looked up at his tall and heroic father, and said with a smile: "Dad, I brought Weiguo back."

As soon as Xia Aiguo entered the door, he noticed that Li Weiguo, who had a straight back and a tall and sturdy figure. Although Minister Li Wei is a talent. But when he thought that his precious daughter would be taken away by him in the future, he was a little hostile to him.

Li Weiguo greeted him politely, "Hello uncle." My name is Li Weiguo.

"Hello. Xia Aiguo replied with a serious face.

Xia Qingqing told him that her father was not smiling. Otherwise, he would really think that he had done something wrong and displeased him.

"Dad, are you smiling? If you're so serious, you'll scare people. Xia Qingqing said.

The old man understood his son's thoughts, and said with a smile: "Weiguo is a good comrade. I've got you covered. When the time comes for Qingqing to go to the countryside, their family will move to us. Live with us.

Xia Aiguo's eyes lit up and he glanced at Li Weiguo: "You agreed to our conditions?"

Li Weiguo just wanted to speak, but the old man took over the conversation, "Weiguo has his own ideas." He is about to go to work at the Railway Public Security Bureau. He doesn't need us to arrange work for him. He came back with Qingqing in the future and bought his own house. There is no need for us to provide him with a house. Everything else is up to us.

☆ 110. Chapter 114: The Taste of Ginseng

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 114 The Taste of

Ginseng Li Weiguo just wanted to speak, but was picked up by the old man, "Weiguo has his own ideas. He is about to go to work at the Railway Public Security Bureau. He doesn't need us to arrange work for him. He came back with Qingqing in the future and bought his own house. There is no need for us to provide him with a house. Everything else is up to us.

Xia Aiguo listened, and his gaze at Li Weiguo softened a lot. He's a sensible and sensible person. Otherwise, it would not be so easy for him to marry his daughter.

"Dad thinks he's good, so there shouldn't be a big problem. Still, I have to warn you. In the future, we must treat Qingqing well. If you let me know that you are not good to Qingqing, I will not be kind to you. Xia Aiguo looked serious.

Li Weiguo hurriedly said, "Uncle, don't worry. I'm sure I won't let her suffer the slightest grievance. If you can't do it, uncle, you'll shoot me with one shot.

Hearing this, Xia Aiguo's face returned to normal.

Everyone sat down at the dinner table, Xia Aiguo didn't see Aihua's mother and daughter, and asked Lin Juan on the side, "What about Aihua and Meimei?"

Lin Juan smiled and said, "They have something to do, so they will go home at noon."

"It's all a holiday, what can it do?"

"I don't know if they didn't say it.

"Don't ask, today's table of dishes are all green and green. We've never eaten her cooking. By the way, she also brought two century-old ginseng stews to nourish our bodies. You've got a blessed mouth today. Grandma said with a smile.

Xia Aiguo looked at the colorful and fragrant meals on the table with a look of disbelief. She has been in the countryside for less than half a year, so she can make such a dish?

"Our Qingqing is right to go to the countryside to exercise, the little girl who didn't understand anything when she left will become an adult when she comes back. The old man also said happily.

Xia Qingqing divided the ginseng soup into six portions. The ginseng in the casserole was divided into two parts with a knife, one for grandma's. One is grandpa's.

Li Weiguo brought her good ginseng soup to everyone.

"Grandparents are old, and you have half of the ginseng. After eating the bag, you are not sick or sick, and you live a long life. Xia Qingqing said.

"Okay, well, borrow the good words of my good granddaughter. Your grandmother and I have lived a long life without illness or disaster, and we have watched you get better and better. The old man's happy eyes narrowed together.

There was laughter for a while, so it was not lively.

I didn't put anything in the ginseng soup, it was ginseng boiled directly in the spiritual spring water. It smells sweet, but it doesn't taste like anything in your mouth. It has a more fragrant taste than boiled water.

Grandparents eat the ginseng in the bowl while drinking the soup.

Grandma smiled and said, "If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have thought it was a white radish." It tastes like a boiled white radish. "

You're not right, it's sweeter than white radish, and it tastes better than radish. I really like the texture. Grandpa said.

Xia Aiguo couldn't drink it at all, and he didn't taste anything. If Qingqing hadn't made it specifically for them, he would definitely not be able to drink it. frowned and drank the medicine, and drank it in one gulp.

Lin Juan thought it was okay, and drank it all in one sip.

Xia Qingqing asked Li Weiguo: "Is the taste acceptable?" "

Very good, better than boiling water. "

Hahaha, Wei Guo is honest in what he said. Lin Juan said with a smile.

After drinking the soup, everyone began to eat.

The dishes she cooked were recognized by the whole family. There was not even soup left on the table.

After eating, it was almost six o'clock. Outside, the sky was already starting to get dark.

Everyone sat on the couch and talked.

The topic came to the marriage of Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo. This matter is a bit anxious, after all, they are going back to Shangpo Village for the Chinese New Year. Li Weiguo still had to report to the Railway Public Security Bureau on the eighth day of the Lunar New Year.

It takes two days and two nights to go back, and then one day to prepare materials, and it takes at least five days to report again.

In other words, they will go back after the second day of the new year. There are only seven days between now and the New Year, minus the Chinese New Year's Eve. In fact, they only have six days.

It's going to be their marriage a year ago, and it's really in a hurry.

Now the Civil Affairs Bureau is on holiday. To get a marriage certificate, you need to find someone. This is not difficult for them, just say hello and get a marriage license.

To set the date, you need to ask someone to calculate it before you can set it. If there are no good days this year, then you can only do it later when you have time.

Grandpa decided that tomorrow would be counted as days.

If the date can be set, then the hotel will write an invitation. Time can also come.

It's just that if you want to take Li Weiguo's parents over to attend the wedding, it will take four days to go back and forth, and I'm afraid it's too late.

Li Weiguo and Xia Qingqing came back this time to get a marriage certificate, but they didn't expect to have a wedding.

The customs on Li Weiguo's side are to do their own thing. None of the other party's relatives need to go to the other party's home to attend the wedding.

When the old man heard him say this, he followed the custom of their side.

Plan what you're going to do. It's not early, everyone washes up and goes back to the room to rest.

Lin Juan and Xia Aiguo also returned to the room.

"Lin Juan, why did Aihua go home? Don't tell me there's something going on at her house. There is something at home, and she can't take Meimei away. Xia Aiguo sat on the bed and asked her.

Lin Juan originally wanted to tell him about it. Since he asked her, he said, "Aihua was not born by our parents." She was adopted.

"Impossible? Where did you hear that? Xia Aiguo said a little angrily.

"Don't worry, it's my dad who told Aihua personally. Qingqing heard it with her own ears.

Xia Aiguo still couldn't believe it, it was too sudden.

"Why did our dad tell her this all of a sudden?

Lin Juan had no choice but to explain to him, "This morning, I brought Qingqing and Weiguo back. Everyone sat together and talked. The old man mentioned that Qingqing is the only seedling of the Xia family, and everything in the Xia family will be hers in the future. Aihua was not happy. She said she also had a share of the family. The old man definitely doesn't agree. And then it was very unhappy. Choked our dad so angrily.

and that Meimei leaned on Li Weiguo when our father was playing chess with Li Weiguo. A girl's family was so frivolous that it scared people. Grandpa was very angry when he saw it.

The Aihua family has been parasitic in our house like a bloodsucker all these years. Her man, Wu Shengli, took advantage of your and our father's prestige, as well as his relationship with our family, to do those things outside. My dad must know that, too. How much did you wipe his ass behind his back. Although he didn't tell us, he didn't think about it.

Now Aihua wants to share the family property again. I think my dad must have been disappointed, that's why he said it.

By the way, her father is a big traitor and a big traitor named Wang Yaoqing, have you heard of it?

"Wang Yaoqing? He heard the name with few expressionsHe stood up with a sigh of emotion.

Lin Juan was taken aback by his actions, "You know him?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

14.5K 130 16
  [Time Travel and Rebirth] " Quick Time Travel to the 1960s and 1970s " Author: Chuan Shan [Completed]   Copywriting:   Meng Hongmei has experienced...
94.6K 1.2K 36
绑定商城系统后穿到七零新婚夜 作者:米彩豆 Not my Story
57.5K 743 30
Author: Ran Ran An Type: Time Travel Rebirth Status: Completed Introduction: Because her parents divorced, An Ran lived with her grandmother since...
37.1K 734 200
[Era + Group Pet + Shuangwen + Double Life] Once reborn, Yunzheng became the charming daughter of the Qin family's fortune against the sky. The stand...