Love Makes You Crazy | JJK

By thvvantae

he wasn't always like this. one night on the beach changed everything. he became attached-unhealthily. he t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9

8

310 22 5
By thvvantae

months later...

" mom i can't move. this is so painful. why is it so painful, ma?" yura cried on the phone as she tried to get herself out of bed. jungkook had an emergency meeting at the company. he even insisted on rescheduling but yura told him to go, and she'll be fine.

" i know, sweetie. but you're due any days now. i'm so proud of you." her mother said.

" thanks, mom," she sniffles and hangs up.

yura rubbed her belly and used all her strength to sit up on the bed . she breathed heavily and nearly screamed at how uncomfortable she felt.
" it's been a crazy 9 months, my sweet girl. i can't wait to see you. mommy is in so much pain and it's worth carrying you. i love you a lot." she sniffles and keeps her hands on her stomach feeling a small kick.

" ah, i love it when you communicate with me, my little one. i hope you're doing okay, baby girl." yura phone rang and it was jungkook.

mine only:
hub

hubby:
hi, my love.
are you feeling okay, petal?

mine only:
no, hubby.
i'm in so much pain and it's so
hard to even move around.

hubby:
i'm sorry, love.
the meeting is almost done and i'll be
home soon.
do you want anything, my love?
i'll pass by the store on my way home, darling.

mine only:
yes, please.
can you get me more ice cream and
chocolate.

hubby:
okay, baby.
i'll see you soon hm?
i love you so much.

mine only:
no, babe i do.
i love you more.

jungkook smiled and sent her kisses before hanging up the phone.

he stepped back inside the meeting room. everyone was quiet waiting for the ceo is sit down so they could resume. jungkook gestures to one of the speakers to continue as he places his hand under his chin. the male couldn't resist the hard glance. he felt like he could pass out at any moment.

once the meeting was over, jungkook dismissed everyone as they knew what their assignments would be for the next couple of months. as he was going to his private parking lot. he saw eunwoo car pulling up to his.

" what is he doing here?" jungkook mumbled to himself and waited for his best friend to step out of his car. " what are you doing here?" eunwoo rolled his eyes, " hello to you too mr grumpy."

the ceo chuckled and playfully smacked his friend's arm.
" don't you have a meeting?"

" i ended it early today. my love is home alone and i wanna get to her as soon as possible." jungkook let out a sigh and ruffled his lengthy hair. " i thought her mom was helping her. something happened?"

"no, she had an emergency so she couldn't."

"i came here because i wanted to go shopping for my niece. i made a list of the things i wanna get her." eunwoo smiled and held up the paper to jungkook's face.

" you went shopping last week. her nursery is filled with toys and clothes plus mine combined." jungkook laughed and leaned against his car. " but i wanna get her more stuff. have you two thought of a name yet?"

jungkook bit his lips and smiled, " yea, it was a name we came up with a few years ago." eunwoo eyes widened, " can i know?"

" you'll know when she's born." jungkook pat his friend on the head with a smirk on his face. " aish you," eunwoo grumbled and went in his car.

jungkook went in his car and drove off with eunwoo behind him. his phone went off with a facetime call from the male. jungkook rolled his eyes and tapped on accept.

jungkook:
seriously?

eunwoo:
what? i wanna be near you.
don't leave me.

jungkook gave him a look and they both burst out laughing.

jungkook:
i'm driving to the supermarket first,
to grab a few items. you wanna go or
you'll head straight to the mall?

eunwoo:
i'll go to the mall then meet
you two at the house.

jungkook:
alright, bro.
i'll see you then.

eunwoo:
see youu.

...

jungkook bought the things that his wife asked for and more items for her as well. after he was done, he drove home, happy to see his love. yura was downstairs watching tv. when she heard the front door alarm go off, signaling that someone was in the house. she carefully stood up from the couch and went to greet her husband.

jungkook immediately put the bags on the shiny floor and kneeled to kiss his wife's stomach. " daddy's home, my little bun. i missed you." a tiny, tentative kick, like a butterfly testing its wings. jungkook smiles warmly and gazes at yura who caresses his hair.

his fingers danced on her belly, chasing the phantom kicks. each movement sent shivers down his spine, each tap a tiny drumbeat against his soul.
" she misses me too, darling." jungkook whispered. " don't you, my fairy? you missed daddy too huh?" his heart overflowed when the kicks continued.

" i love you so much, my sweet girl." he kisses his wife's stomach again and again. " hubby, can you make us some ramyeon? we're hungry, please." yura pouted.

" anything for my girls." jungkook pecked her lips and stood up. " oh almost forgot, my love. i got the stuff for you." he gave his wife the bag full of snacks. " you're the best hubby ever ever." yura circled her arms around his neck and softly kissed him. jungkook smiled against her lips and kissed back.

jungkook didn't even change out of his suit, he removed his blazer rolled up his sleeves, and went into the kitchen to prepare the food. yura walked over and hugged him from behind, resting her head on his back.

" eunwoo is coming over later, honey."

" oh really?" yura giggled." yea, he bringing more gifts for our sweet girl." he poured water in the pan.
" again? eunwoo's just excited," she says, tracing the outline of his tattoo with her fingertip. " he's practically counting down the days till she arrives."

" he's not the only one," jungkook chuckled, glancing at her over his shoulder. his eyes usually bright and playful, were softened with an almost reverent love. " every kick, every flutter feels like a countdown to a melody i've never heard before." yura smiled, squeezing him tighter.

the doorbell's chime echoed through the mansion, announcing eunwoo's arrival. jungkook quickly served the ramyeon in the bowl and went to open the door for his best friend with yura beside him.
" behold! treasures for my beautiful niece from uncle woo." he deposited the packages at yura's feet causing her to laugh at his playful gestures.

" you're already spoiling her rotten, bro." he shakes his head and closes the door locking it.
eunwoo gave him an eye smile, " spoiling comes with the territory of being the coolest uncle ever. besides, seeing her little face light up is worth more than any diamond."

yura gave the male a hug expressing her gratitude, " thank you eunie." eunwoo eyes sparkled as he embraced her. " of course, yuyu."

jungkook smiled at the two and knelt amidst the colorful packages, his fingers tracing the ribbons. " yea she'll definitely love these."

" i smell ramyeon, where is it?" the married couple laughed when eunwoo's stomach growled at the smell of the delicious dish. " there's enough for you in the kitchen."

" i'll go change real quick, baby." jungkook kissed the side of her head and strolled downstairs not forgetting to put the gifts in their daughter's nursery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.3K 36
from traveling to seoul with her best friend and later on robbed and assaulted; planned by her best friend. to learning her idols native tongue, and...
76.4K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
87.6K 2.4K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
1.3M 62.7K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancΓ©e. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...