LONG WAY (8th Member BTS FF)

By Dreams047

"we never going to accept her as our member" "whole sky is waiting for me.. how can I stay in dark" "maybe we... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER : 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Episode 34
EPISODE 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 41

72 6 0
By Dreams047

On a quiet morning, not for Angel, she gets a call from Mr. Kang due to which she has to go to the company early.

Jin, on the other hand, is making breakfast early today in the hope that he will get some time with his princess.

It was around 8:30 am, everyone came to the dining table but Jin's eyes were searching for Angel.

"Hoby Angel hasn't woken up yet?" But Jungkook answers instead of Jhope," she has already left to fulfill her #responsibility." There was a bitterness in Jungkook's voice. Which perhaps was making some people angry and others feeling regretful. "ohh ok" jin speaks with a hesitation.

"By the way where is namjoon?"

_____________

As soon as the bell rings at the door of the coffee shop, the girl standing at the counter becomes alert and while looking at the time from her watch, speaks in a very soft and calm voice. "always on time."

"one--" Interrupting Namjoor's words, she places a cup of coffee in front of him. "Here is your order Mr. kim and your seat is also vacant."

"Special treatment" Namjoon asks playfully while raising one eyebrow.

" atleast I can do this much for our regular customer and my so called friend. go now, the crab head coffee will be cold."

"Thank you for coffee minjin well, otherwise there is a no customer so let's have coffee." Miss Jung looks at the door and says "sure"

" You have started making better coffee than before. "

" since childhood." She says while flipping her hair.

This is our first date. Rm smiles thinking.

___________

"What is all this happening? " Angel speaks loudly while banging her hands on the table. Which scares the rest of the people sitting in the meeting room.

"How did you all allow New Jeans members to be sexualles? And Garam is a Bully. How the fuck. After all, what is happening is the reputation of the company getting spoiled."

"Fix everything within 48 hours otherwise you all will lose your jobs. TXT should get good treatment Mr.choi I ​​don't want any more complaints. Now you all can go." As soon as everyone leaves, Angel sits with her hands on her head.

"M-Mam" Sojin speaks in a very low and scared voice. "What happened to Bts's Militar joining?"

"We will have to start that process again. So perhaps it has been postponed at least for some time."

Sojin left. "cupcake" Kang Molki speaks while gently caressing the upset younger's hair.

"oppa earlier I thought Eva was behind everything so I gave her leave so that she can stay away from all these things but it is not so oppa everything is getting worse. I-I am in a closed cage."

"Everything will be good , think about things which calms you. I think someone needs a strong coffee. I will bring."

_____________

"I think her favorite snack will improve my Baby Panda's mood. And I'll take a look at that spoiled Brat Bunny later."

Jin says while going in the lift towards Angel's cabin. After all, Mama Bird has decided to restore the group as before.

"Hello Mr. kim did you have any work here? " Mr. Kang asks. Jin is about to tell when Angel runs out of the cabin in panic and runs towards the lift.

Just then Mr. Kang's phone rings. " Wang Ent's west building on fire?"

____________

A large part of the building is in the grip of fire which is turning into ashes in front of Angel, like her heart. " By the way, it is good for heat in winter, my dear sister."

This deep and husky voice was not of anyone else but of the last devil of the family. "J-jin seok" looks with her big eyes at him who was standing there with a devilish and scary smile.

_____________

At Airport

Jungkook is secretly standing at the airport in the evening time, waiting for the love of his life. " Ready to go mr Joen. " As soon as he hears this voice, a lovely smile appears on his face. "If you don't want me I won't go mrs. Joen"

He says pulling her towards himself by her waist. "There's still time for this mr bunny head"

"Will you wait for me?" He asked

"Till last breath" She reply

After seeing Jungkook off, Angel is going home in the car.

"Angel!"

"What happened oppa," she asks Mr Kang. Who was just trying to stop his blush. "Me and S-Sojin needed leave, both of us."

" what!!!!" She screams very loudly due to which Mr. kang has to hit the brakes suddenly.

"Both of you are dating each other." Mr. kang nods slowly like a child telling his mother about bad Result.

"We were planning to spend time together in home town for a week.."

"When is the ticket?"

" Of tomorrow"

" damn and you are telling me now , go home and pack your stuffs for tomorrow oppa"

Mr. kang left. Angel was driving the car when a notification came on her phone for which she was eagerly waiting. Eva's call record

Seeing which her eyes widen. Eva is in touch with him. Just then the flashback of the morning comes to his mind.

Flashback.

Poison is poison my dear sister, even if it is sweet. Anyway, poisonous plants grow quickly and destroy everything around them. What to do: Some seeds grow very easily.

Flashback Ends...

All the BIS members were comfortably watching TV in the living room, then Angel came and said, Ms Wang Eva, I want to talk to you about something. Do this, says Taehyung .

"its ok Tae let's go Angel."

They go to Eva's room. Angel slowly locks the door. She did not want to involve any member in all this. " I want to know the truth Ms Wang, no lies today." She speaks through gritted teeth.

ANGEL'S POV.

Eva's contact with the demon's and sudden cgange in her behavior points towards an unknown darkness.

And today I want to know the whole truth. You have to tell me everything. What have you hidden, what have you told and what is going on that I don't know. Have you kept me in the dark yet? I have known about everything. Now tell me the truth.
"
"Were you in touch with him?"

"TELL ME EVA!!" I says placing My hand on Eva's shoulder. Eva says shaking her hand. "So what ? He is my brother. 0 Gosh what a girl she is."

"Eva tell me what did he fu*king do to you I know he is not a good person. He blackmailed you, didn't he?"

Both my heart and body were trembling. In the hope that she will come to me and hug me again. Yes, together we will make everything right again. He won't able to harm us. I was thinking. I was trying to get close to her. But today her eyes were different. She was looking at me. But she don't have the same love and connection as before. Today was something different.

"Angel, for god sake please stop pretending to care. Now we have grown up. Do you know what is the biggest problem of our life? THAT'S YOU !! you - You are the one who is going to spoil my life, I am just trying to take back my crown."

I was disappointed, same as her family, no guilt even today. I speak with a broken laugh. "But I want my family back."

"You are not going to do anything like that." She warned me.

Before I could say anything, she grabbed my throat and her nails were going deeply inside my neck. She speaks while pushing ne towards the wall.

"Don't even think that you will snatch everyone from me. She is my family too. You know who is orphan and weak here, it is you. You are not even the blood of our family." She says laughing.

"Still, that old man gave you everything that I should have got." Her grip on my throat was getting stronger and I was getting weaker with each word.

The tears coming from my eyes and my halting breathing were not able to stop the thoughts in my mind. Hearing the sounds, everyone was trying to open the door. But my heart is only listening to Eva. I don't know from where but my body reacted and grabbed the flower base kept on the side table and next my eyes opened, Eva's grip had become loose.

Blood was coming from her head and the broken base was in my hand. For me everything was blank, black and white color less. All those words and blood had given me the chills.

In all this, I only felt the slap that the person standing in front of me had given me. Today there was only hatred for me in those two calm cat eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.8K 20
Moon or Y/n. She used to be Y/n but the fate made her change herself, change her name and now she is Moon. ??- The one who killed Bambam is...... �...
2.9K 58 30
A girl. Lonely, destroyed, suicidal. She thought ending her life was the only way she could be free. But when she was about to jump, a boy saved her...
261K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
97.8K 5.5K 80
[ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ] "I'll be your angel...I'll be protect you" "Can I be your angel?" I asked him. ____ "If you promised why you did that to me?" what if a...