High&Low: The Movie (X Male O...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Keiji Harada is the twin brother of Noboru and childhood friend of Cobra and Yamato, joining up with them aft... More

Bio
Attack
Fights
Kidnapping
Truth Revealed
New Information
Saving Lala Pt 1
Saving Lala Pt 2
Epilogue

Tragedy

84 2 2
By Freedom_Fighter24

~Keiji POV~

Once we cracked our knuckles and heads a little bit, they came at us and we started fighting them!

Me? I was taking on two at a time and I was beating them while Smoky was fighting any member coming at him!

On one, I kicked him in the stomach, punched him and threw him into a Doubt member who was coming at me.

I fought another one who came at me as he tackled me up to the wall, punched my injured ribs, but I managed to push him away, punched, kicked, and gave him a knockout blow.

What I'm trying to do is push any opposing threat away so I can not only get some space, but I can also beat the guy I'm fighting right now.

I'm doing that with any Doubt member I come across so I can let my ribs heal as I fight. That's the goal, but that goal was about to change because Doubt brought in glass bottles for them to use!

One was thrown at me, but I managed to dodge some while others got hurt from the bottles.

Then, out of nowhere, I was struck with one on the top of my head!

I didn't go down because I didn't want to be seen as inferior, but I started feeling a stream of blood coming from my head.

I felt it and I saw that I was bleeding. I then made the bottle throwers my main target.

I got right next to Smoky who was struggling to fight as I know about his illness, but to see him still fight is what makes me respect him even more.

Smoky: Got a plan?

Keiji: We gotta take out those throwers!

Smoky: Right, but how are we gonna do it?

We looked at the dried up water tower near Doubt as we came up with a plan.

Smoky: Takeshi!

Takeshi: Yeah?

Smoky: Go up there with Keiji! Pull that down!

Takeshi: Right!

Takeshi and I managed to climb up there, thanks to and we fought any Doubt member in our way, making sure we punch or kick and throw them off.

We were trying to get close to that water tower and we made it.

We cut down most of the wires and once the tower was loose, we jumped and it all fell to the ground, making the tower fall onto some of the bottle throwers and getting them distracted enough for them to get back from them.

Smoky: Disperse!

Takeshi and I managed to fight it out as I reunited with Smoky and we were trying to distract Doubt and help his guys get away.

We pulled down big pipes, knocking down wooden beams, just trying to help everyone escape, but in an alleyway, we were running, but Smoky started coughing until I saw that it was blood.

Keiji: You alright there, man?

Smoky: I'll be fine. Thanks for the courtesy.

Keiji: Let me know if you need help. I'm right here.

Before we could even escape, we were surrounded by Doubt on both sides.

Smoky: Why not just put blindfolds on?

Keiji: All we can do here is fight. Come on.

I begged a member or two to come at me and they did as I fought them until they were down as Smoky did the same.

Then, this guy in black clothing jumped from the top of the crate and onto us!

Instead of just hand to hand, he had a machete!

We had to stay away from the weapon as we fought him, but then, the Amamiya brothers showed up and helped us fight Doubt off!

I don't know what the hell they were doing here, but any kind of help is appreciated.

They fought alongside us, making sure that we try to escape their wrath and fall back towards the Rude Boys' HQ.

I was fighting this guy as I was trying to get him to stop him from taking down Nameless Road.

Then he slipped through me and looked to attack me, but I felt a shove and heard a slash from behind!

I looked back and Smoky took it for me!

He was down on the ground, not moving a muscle as I got up on my feet, tackled Hirai, and started raining down punches onto him.

Keiji: You wanna hurt my friend! I'll hurt you!

He then kicked me off of him as I dodged every slash he was going to do to me. Once I got a hold of a glass bottle, I waited for the right moment.

I looked to attacked, but when he looked to attack me, I dodged, jumped up, and threw the bottle onto the top Hirai's face, cutting him open!

He was blinded by the blood and he really couldn't see as I think I cut an artery on him.

Once he was blind enough to where he was swinging his machete around, trying to look for me, I grabbed Smoky, pulled him onto my shoulders, and I ran, looking to find his gang, who conveniently was getting us out of here.

Takeshi and P were driving some sort of Jeep as they stopped in front of me, which was perfect timing.

Takeshi: Get him on!

P: Come on!

I put Smoky in the jeep as gently as possible as I had to tell them what happened.

Keiji: Be careful with him. He's hurt!

Takeshi: What happened?

Keiji: He took the slash that was intended for me.

P: Did you make him do this?

Keiji: No, I was going to get cut, but then I felt a push to where I fell onto the ground, and I saw Smoky lying down with blood coming out of his mouth! It should've been me taking that, not him!

Takeshi: Hey, what's done is done. It was out of your control. You did a lot of favors for us, it's right for him to pay you back! Don't let it get to you, alright? You did enough for us.

Keiji: I'm gonna call Lala. She's gonna need to know about this.

They were still following us as they decided to try and throw more bottles at us.

Luckily, I saw that Takeshi and P had glass bottles of their own, but I had to ask if I could use them.

Keiji: Mind if I use these!

Takeshi: That's what they're for! Use 'em!

I immediately grabbed one, aimed at one of the bikers, threw it, and exploded on impact as the guy flipped and fell over, causing commotion to happen with the Doubt bikers falling and causing everyone to scramble!

Takeshi: Shit! Nice throw!

Keiji: Thanks. Any way we can get back to the HQ?

Takeshi: That's where we're headed right now. You're welcome to stay a bit longer, considering we're gonna need some help.

Keiji: I'm all for it. Let me call Lala. I just know that once I tell her what's wrong, she is not gonna like this.

I dialed Lala's number and I waited for her to answer. I really am dreading how she's gonna take the news that her older brother figure had been hurt by sacrificing himself for me.

It should've been me laying down face first, not Smoky.

Seeing him in pain actually got me fucked up and I don't think anyone can understand how screwed up my head is.

Once she picked up, I was stammering to get the words out.

Look, I knew about Smoky being terminally ill and he's such a strong fucking bastard, but I don't know how he can keep going at this rate. That's what gets me so worked up.

Lala: Hello?

Keiji: Lala, it's Keiji. You gotta get over to HQ right now.

Lala: What is it?

Keiji: It's Smoky. He's hurt.

Lala: What?! What happened?

Keiji: We were fighting Doubt and Mighty Warriors, but I was about to get slashed, and Smoky stepped in to take it on my behalf.

Lala: Oh my God. Is he okay?

Keiji: It's hard to say.

Lala: I'll be right there. Stay with him.

Keiji: Staying.

It was only a few hours before we got to the Rude Boys' HQ as the three of us had to carry him the best we could without getting the wound more worse than it already was.

Once I doctor was here, he got to work, but little did I know, something bad was going to happen during this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 255 10
Everyone knows The Story High and Low about SWORD right? S - Sannoh Rengokai ( Leader: Cobra ) W - White Rascals ( Leader: Rocky ) O - Oya High (...
70.2K 2.1K 18
Ukai forces hinata and tsukishima to get along after so many months of tension and arguments. They are forced to hang out every Saturday, which event...
22.5K 669 25
Shin & Kumi's daughter meets the leader of the Hoodlum Squad. New Dangers, fights & trouble found the S.W.O.R.D and their new trouble maker boy Kira;...
91.8K 2.9K 46
how does he know who i am, and why does he give a damn about me . . . π’‰π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰&π’π’π’˜ ( π’π’šπ’‚ π’‰π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰ ) π’Žπ’–π’‚π’“π’šπ’‚π’Žπ’‚ π’šπ’π’”π’‰π’Šπ’Œπ’Š 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Ž...